[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever had a good experience with these desi fucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Print.jpg (132KB, 1800x737px) Image search: [Google]
Print.jpg
132KB, 1800x737px
Has anyone ever had a good experience with these desi fucks? The recruiters are all pajeets with the thickest, straight of the boat accents Ive ever had the displeasure to hear. And do they even read your resume? The number of times I've gotten job postings for "French/Chinese/Whatever Bi-lingual Dev needed" when it says nowhere that I know anything apart from english.

Just pure fucking Indian incompetence.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
File: bCxeELK.png (727KB, 1165x1075px) Image search: [Google]
bCxeELK.png
727KB, 1165x1075px
Actually yeah, They were my hiring agents before I told them no too many times.

>Network/server guy right out of college
>They reached out to me/not the other way
>"Hey we have a job that's a perfect fit for you, come on in and we'll discuss it further"
>It was a grave shift
>Worked weekends.
>"Hey I'm more than happy to take this I just need to leave these days open"
>"No we can't do that"
>Another job comes in
>"Hey we could use you at this job"
>All for it
>Nope, we gave it to someone else.

I ended up getting a job from another company who were just as pajeet but we actually visit the offices and break down server rooms and help with moves in New York City. If we're not monitoring or working we're drinking beers and playing videos games. It's actually an amazing job, relaxed as fuck but have to be efficient.I'm happy I stuck to my worth and got a job I exactly wanted coming right out of college.

My recommendation, if you're looking at this company for employment, dont.
>>
>>57843568

I dont give a fuck that they're indian, I care that it is impossible to understand any of the ones Ive talked to.
>>
>>57843491
recruiters are not technology
>>>/biz/
>>
>>57843856

/biz/ is a dead board that only talks about bitcoin, I say that a tech industry recruiter and experiences with them do belong here.
>>
>>57843856
>>57843568
This guy really doesn't want us to talk about KEKSystems

Makes you wonder...
>>
>>57843568
fuck off, do you not realize the entire website talks with full bluntness?

Perhaps you'd fit in great over at the sinking ship that is reddit.
>>
>>57843491

Been in the loop with them for 6 months.

Kinda reached the point to where I think they're baiting me.
>>
I've worked 2 contracts for them. Nothing bad to say.

Jumped from that to a full time job without them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.