[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/spg/ - Smartphone General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 33

File: phone.jpg (34KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
34KB, 600x400px
If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good resources:
>reviews, specs, comparisons
http://www.gsmarena.com
http://www.phonearena.com
http://www.kimovil.com

>Frequency checker
http://willmyphonework.net
http://frequencycheck.com

>Chinkphone news
http://www.gizchina.com
http://www.gizmochina.com

>Recommended Chinkphones $80-$300 as of March 2016
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Phones

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone
>PRAISE THE CHINKPHONES unless you live in America you shits

>News
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime review
http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_4_prime-review-1526.php

Android 7.1.1 Nougat will likely hit Nexus devices on December 6
http://www.gsmarena.com/android_711_nougat_will_likely_hit_nexus_devices_on_december_6-news-21863.php

Galaxy S8 might have of 6GB of RAM, 256GB of storage
http://www.gsmarena.com/galaxy_s8_might_have_of_6gb_of_ram_256gb_of_storage_and_priced_like_the_s7_-news-21852.php

Future Nokia flagship now rumored to sport a 5.2" or 5.5" display, Snapdragon 820
http://www.gsmarena.com/future_nokia_flagship_now_rumored_to_sport_a_52_or_55_display_snapdragon_820-news-21789.php

Deal: Moto G4 Plus, G4 and G Play available at discount of $50, $20 and $20 resp.
https://www.motorola.com/us/software-and-apps/android

SAVE BIG WITH THE BEST SMARTPHONE DEALS ON BLACK FRIDAY
http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-smartphone-deals/

prev >>57687347
>>
>>57704107
I have a plus one android (POS) and now all the sudden I can't dl the (my own) photos out of the camera on to my own computer, even though they are connected. They won't even show or anything.

The phone is full and starts to run slowly. Previously this was no problem at all and I just dl them to my computer, but the brilliant geniuses who keep "updating" my phone have done away with that.
>>
second for g4 plus as the ultimate /g/phone
>>
File: Huawei.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Huawei.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
muh heart
>>
New to smartphone here.
Is there any guide for recommended application? (mail, browser, anything else?)
I don't have a google account yet, it is mandatory to use Google Play, right?
Any tips to start?
>>
>>57704107
Okay /spg/.

Zuk z2 pro for 540 aud with DHL shipping.
Y?
N?

Why please?
>>
>>57704745
what phone? what apps do you need?

opera is the best browser
>>
What's the best case for the Galaxy S7 Edge, About to get my brand spankin new galaxy s7 edge coral blue
>>
>>57704778
N

too much money
>>
>>57704949
Spigen tend to be good quality. Just pick the one you like the look of.
>>
>>57704984
I need a good camera though and don't want to spend almost 1k on a phone...
(ausfag)

Currently on a g3 too and I don't want another 1440p phone. Looks great until you try using it...
>>
>>57705058
P9
>>
File: zuk-z2-pro-rollcage.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zuk-z2-pro-rollcage.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>57704535
>/g/ phone
>cheap ass shitty SOC
>doesn't have a roll-cage frame
>>
What phones have the following:
- screen is around 5 inches
- at least 2 GB of RAM
- good battery life
- the strongest possible ROM community

Nexus 5x has bootloops.
Oneplus X price is inflated by resellers.
>>
File: IMG_20161127_104658_078.jpg (141KB, 1080x1617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161127_104658_078.jpg
141KB, 1080x1617px
>>57705145
What benefit does the rolllcage offer?

>>57705112
Is that really worth the extra $250?
>>
>>57704835
Sorry for the late answer.
Galaxy A5 2106
I mainly need a browser (I looked for opera or firefox), email, audio and video player, maybe a pdf reader and a word/excel app.
>>
>>57705275
Makes it durable, unlike the brittle easy to bend Mi 5
>>
>>57705286
The built in Samsung internet browser is one of the best on android. Get the AdBlock fast extension for it on play store.
>>
>>57705333
Ok i'll do that and try it Opera too.
Just to be sure a google account is mandatory for google play, otherwise I won't have much choice to get app right? I mean there is no other platform to get application?
>>
>>57705376
opera is better and it has an ad-block. and if you us it on your desktop too, you can synchronize speed dial and other stuff
>>
>>57704745
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/List_of_recommended_Android_software
>>
>>57705452
>>57705460
Tyvm.
>>
I'm about to buy a new phone tomorrow

my options are a Samsung galaxy S7 or a Sony Xperia XZ or an iPhone 6 Plus

i want the phone to not run like shit, to be able to take nice pictures and want it to be compatible with most stuff
>>
Hi /a/

What is a good $120 phone ferom china?
>>
>>57705202
I'm looking for the same thing but under $250 and waterproof, nobody seems to know if such a phone exists.
>>
>>57705558
Oneplus 3T.
>>
File: 1.jpg (329KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
329KB, 1920x1080px
Got a contract upgrade coming after christmas, s7 edge or wait for s8?
>>
File: oneplus-3-3.jpg (103KB, 660x608px) Image search: [Google]
oneplus-3-3.jpg
103KB, 660x608px
Last thread someone recced me the one plus 3T and I think I'm going to be getting it based on the specs and all that. If anyone has a oneplus 3 though could you enlighten me on the longterm durability of the phone (battery power over time, general performance, buttons still working, etc.)? Does it hold up well essentially?
>>
>>57705327
>mi 5
And in case of drops?
>>
>>57705625
>>57705202
yep, tell me when you find one too, prob will go for huawei nova myself
>>
>>57705202
IPhone 6.
Doesn't get much stronger than apple if you want top quality roms.
>>
>>57705558
Out of those 3? I'd go for the sony phone, best camera and software, same specs as the S7, just one less GB of ram (a necessity on samsung because touchwizz is absolute ass); the the slender, blocky design is beautiful, get it in black if you can, they were selling that specific one for 2/3rds of the price bundled with a self shot stick at a local walmart, they sold out in an hour.

Ipohne cameras suck ass except for the one you use to make duck faces in the toilet.
>>
Hey guys. Android user here. What's a lock screen replacement app that supports persistent notifications?
>>
How is Xperia X Performance,

found a nice sale on it.
>>
hey /spg/ what's the best music player to have on an android? i'm looking for something that's similar to music bee
>>
anyone know a reliable way to root zenfone 2 stock marshmallow yet? the method that seems popular on xda has users losing root after some reboot
>>
Does anyone have suggestions for replacing the "Recent Apps" list?
>>
posted this in sqt too, but anyone got a OP3 on Tmobile? Everything is set up right it just won't connect to 4g. APNs are good, but I'm thinking it could be because my IMEI comes up unregistered on TMo or my old imei is connected to the line but my new one isn't? phone is brand new, originally used my old sim but got a new one today when they were trying to fix it.
>>
I think the Pixel XL's camera is really overrated

It's still good but nowhere near to be called the best smartphone camera out there. Shit, I think my Galaxy S6 actually takes better pictures.

If anything the camera reminds me of the Nexus 5, it's probably because of how colors look after Google's HDR+ processing
>>
>>57707130
Its great if you get it for cheap, but it feels like the beta version of the XZ ala OP3 and OP3T.

330 dollars or less and it's a solid purchase, otherwise spend an extra 100 and get the patrician HTC 10.
>>
File: Implying_2.jpg (78KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
Implying_2.jpg
78KB, 990x660px
>>Huawei Mate 9 Masterrace Here
>Standing in my ivory tower
>Above the common Plebs
>Apple/Google fangays
>Only fit to lick
>muh pee pee
>>
File: 1468099261875.png (59KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468099261875.png
59KB, 1000x1000px
What cell network should I use? I have always been with T-Mobile so far and I like their $30/month plan, but I've been in a situation few times where T-Mobile just does not have any coverage in a moderately civilized area. For example, I've been on a trip recently, and when I landed in Lewiston, Idaho, I could not access a fucking map to find my way to where I was headed. And in general if I want to go to a motorcycle trip to another state, I only get coverage in big cities. And through Starbucks wifi on the way.

Now I was just going to open a new $30/mo account for the OP3T I will soon receive and suddenly realized I could just switch to another network instead. What is currently considered best to use for mobile internet access by /g/? Maybe slightly more expensive, but with internet access in the middle of a desert?

Sorry for the slightly offtopic question.
>>
How difficult is it to replace the screen on a Z3 Compact? I have one with a broken screen and, after buying another phone, I kinda want to go back to the Compact. Are there kits with all the tools you need to do it?
>>
>>57704199
my friend has a weird problem with his oneplus too. the gallery is broken and wont show any thumbnails.
>>
>>57704535
RONG! Moto G4 Play is the true phone of /g/ atm
>>
>>57705460
that games list could need an update

Jetcar Stunts
Limbo
Pixel Dungeon
Deus Ex: The Fall
Kotor
Shadowrun Returns
Baldurs Gate
Brave Frontier
No Gravity
Hail to the King: Deathbat
Gta 3, Vice City, San Andreas
Chinatown Wars
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath
Shadowgun
Dead Space 1
Implosion: Never loose hope
Star Command
Monument Valley
Machinarium
Savant - Ascent
The only one
Deemo
Leo's Fortune
Unpossible
Hovercraft
Emulators

Online Multiplayer Games:

Vainglory
Clash of Clans
Walking War Robots
Critical Ops
>>
>>57709462
also Titan Quest and any Final Fantasy game available, but using an emulator is a better choice for the older ones since the ports controls suck dick and you can use bluetooth controllers for dat real feeling
>>
Really torn between the OnePlus 3T & Galaxy S7 Edge. Though, it seems like I'm about to pull the trigger on the S7E.

I just want a phone that won't fuck up, runs well, and has a nice display.
>>
>>57709462
Half your list is terrible, some games were horribly butchered by EA even, let me show you some real games

Weapons Throwing RPG
Dead Trigger 1
Moden Combat 4
The Battle Cats
Dead Space
Asphalt Nitro
Chaos Rings Saga
[spoiler]Love Live[/spoiler]
>>
>>57709708
>Moden Combat 4
is this game still attracting players? It's been awhile since I've played it but I used to have a lot of fun on that one
>>
>>57709743
Its mostly spics online but its a rather fun shooter
>>
so switching to Tmobile in SLC and need to switch from my Verison locked s4, can get a LG K10 or Stylo 2 plus for free, are they any good or should I buy a moto G4 plus or Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 or something?
>>
I stopped caring. I dont use my smartshit for anything but stock work related features anymore. I just want the phone with the longest official support time with no bullshit regarding upgrades or QC issues. This probably means I'm in the market for an itoy.

Is the best way to own imemes to resell and upgrade every release cycle? It seems their high resale value would allow for this. By the current depreciation standard it would cost only ~300USD to sell and upgrade every time a new ishit comes out. This seems like a good way to avoid getting stuck with old hardware. Knowing itoys, you want to be using them as short as possible. If I buy the ishit 7plus (base model) chances are I can sell it for around 500USD to some normal when the 7S comes out (I'll even keep the faggot box and have the phone in a case). Has anyone thought along the same lines?
>>
How has the 6P been holding up? Any glaring problems? They're pretty cheap now and the fucking Pixel is barely better for its ridiculous price tag. It's cute how google thinks they're in the same tier as the imeme just because they officially slapped their logo on a standard phone
>>
>>57709708
the only game thats ea on my list is dead space, which is also in your list lol
>>
Anyone tried installing custom ROMs on a ZUK Z2? How buggy are they?
>>
>>57705558
Theyre all good, but S7 is probably best overall. I dislike Apple, but some love it. Im actually partial to Sony devices even though their mobile division is lackluster lately, the XZ is a very good phone if its in your budget however.
>>
>>57705704
Wait and see unless you really need something then. But seeing as youre waiting until Xmas anyway, I think you could wait til' march-april
>>
>>57708304
I agree, I feel its a very strong camera mechanically, but not a fan of some of the software rendering. I think the Iphone 7 plus and Huawei Mate 9 are the best out there
>>
Should I update my s7 edge to the Nougat beta?
>>
Any good RPG/Strategy game?

Last I played was Final Fantasy Tactics for DS Emulator and Mana Khemia for PPSSPP.
>>
How do you deal with not having OTA updates if you rooted your phone? Do you just not care?
>>
>>57709661
3T
>>
>>57711362
sideload, takes almost no time

alternatively, there was some application that let you OTA them on root
>>
>>57709966
I'm starting to think this way but I just can't stand proprietary software and the idea of paying for apps when I've already paid for the phone. Might just get a Cat S30 and call it a day
>>
>>57704107
I just got an S7 (SM-G930F) and I was wondering if any of you knew the best way to get rid of onboard bloatware like the galaxy app store.
>>
>>57711688
Here's a long bullshit post on my take:

they're all tracking devices, it's like picking between different forms of cancer

I avoid using my phone for any personal computing and never use fprints or facial rec

Apple, Android, it's all proprietary baseband and a large majority of software you're not in control in

I used to use my phone for media consumption and other "advanced" usage. Rooting, filesystem access, systemwide adblocking, custom codecs, fine tuning the UI etc. All of that was once indispensable. I stopped caring for all that
"power usage". As for paid apps, I can't even think of one paid app that had some functionality I desired with my N5. This is why the ishit is appealing. Not sure if I can make the resale method work for me. At this point I just want a worry free experience with my smartshit and I'm willing to pay 300USD a year which is average depreciation in a release cycle
>>
>>57711999
>not that it matters as I have a dedicated music player anyhow.
this, i rather use my rockboxed player with a huge microsd instead of lugging around a huge ishit that I would have to pay a gorillion for just to get a decent amount of internal storage

I don't expect anything out of the ishit in terms of compatibility. I'm going to spend the majority of the time reading PDFs emails, maps, texting and calls and other bullshit. As long as it has a good cell antenna, call quality, and quality developed standard apps I'm good. There is so much bullshit on Android and it seems like all mainstream apps get secondary treatment because the ecosystem is fragmented. (coming from someone that has used Nexus devices). I don't want to deal with it.
>>
need a screen protector. not going for tempered glass. any notable brands?
>>
>>57712222
Not going glass means you shouldnt bother with a protector at all. The plastic protector will be scratched to shit in no time.
>>
>>57712589
This.

Mine didn't even last a week before looking like shit.
>>
>>57712589
but the screen won't. and the protector costs significantly less than the screen. i guess you're saying i should get a glass protector. i'm afraid of losing sensitivity.
>>
>>57712589
>>57712606
any recs for an axon 7?
>>
>>57712682
Cheapest tempered glass you can find from eBay or aliexpress.

Usually they're 0.27, or 0.3 mm thick now so touch sensitivity isn't an issue anymore.
>>
How is the Honor 8? Worth it at 350 Euros?
>>
>>57713033
Shitty software. Do yourself a favor and get an OP3T
>>
>>57713056
Where can I get one in France? There aren't any on Amazon fr.
>>
>>57713073
I am not sure if they ship to France.
>>
>>57713033
My friend has one, it's pretty good for the price
>>
Best case for OP3T?
Curved or regular screen protector?
>>
>>57712637
It's the other way round for me. Plastic protector makes the screen unpleasant to touch and feels less sensitive. Glass protector feels the same as no protector.
>>
>>57710950
Jeanne d'arc on psp shining force 1&2 if you can emulate genesis
>>
>>57713073
They start selling tomorrow.
>>
File: IMG_20160101_070241_302.jpg (150KB, 1080x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160101_070241_302.jpg
150KB, 1080x780px
whats wrong with my navigation buttons?
>>
I just bought a Sony ZX.

Did I do wrong?
>>
>>57713033
Was going to get one at either 260 or 315 usd. Reviews said some software features are annoying like inertial scrolling and ios like ui features but I was planning on flashing cm or something. Seems like a p solid buy to me.
>>
>>57712712
>>57713411
thanks anon. I can't believe it's been so long since Ive purchased a screen protector.
>>
Can someone post the winter smartphone chart?
>>
File: 1414928724846.gif (2MB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
1414928724846.gif
2MB, 338x338px
i use my phone for streaming services and internet browsing. what should i get for under $180?
>>
>>57705729
It'll hold together as good as most other phones.

The battery life will probably be slightly better in a few years since Dash charge generates so little heat it doesn't wear the battery down as fast as other solutions. Assuming you don't abuse the fuck out of the battery, of course.

General performance is insane. Everything is snappy as fuck.

You might experience slight burn in on the screen after the first 2 years.
>>
File: 1471648998200.png (650KB, 1238x998px) Image search: [Google]
1471648998200.png
650KB, 1238x998px
>>57704107
Ive got a nexus 6p and am curious as to what roms are good/recommended for general usability upgrades
>>
Which meme is better, iOS meme or Android meme?
>>
>>57715491
Android you get bugs and eventual slowdown overtime with both but more customization of both hardware and software
>>
Who the fuck started the LG G5 is bad meme? Just got mine and I've had no problem so far. Gonna do a quick review.

Pros
>SD card, IR blaster, and FM radio
>Comes with additional battery
>Camera is great, with OIS to boot
>Audio with DAC is amazing
>Build quality is better than I expected, feels solid

Cons
>Battery is a bit on the small side, still acceptable I guess
>Shit effort at design
>Always on display's brightness is awful
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (13KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
13KB, 620x413px
Are notification lights known to be shitty or did I lose the lottery on both phones I've owned? There are no rules governing my notification light. It blinks blue 24/7 except for random times that it doesn't. It doesn't matter if I have a completely clean notification tray it just blinks forever. I'm going to put electrical tape over this fucking thing.
>>
>>57715923
Lucky Goldstar FIF rates are fucking horrendous.

I'd rather own a Samsung phone and that's saying something.
>>
Can anyone recommend a good screen protector for the S7 Edge? Had it for a week now and can't decide on what one to get.
>>
recommend me a non-chinkshit phone preferably under 300 but I can get a little higher if it's really worth it
>>
>>57715923
see u in a couple of weeks complaining about it :3
Just a reminder, we tried to warn ya~

>>57716539
Probably some moto shit, that seems to be popular for the "non chinkshit" retards - even though they're literally owned by chinks now so...
>>
>>57715621
Ok,l. What about if I don't care for customizing my phone?
>>
what are good and not too expensive 5 inch phones?
>>
>>57716988
zenfone 2
>>
Moto X Pure for $250 on Best Buys right now. Is this phone still worth it after 1-1.5 years old? Compared to Moto G4 for $180?
>>
File: 1475602785122.png (61KB, 1900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475602785122.png
61KB, 1900x1000px
>>57707255
Rocket player or Shuttle.

>>57707830
Just call t-mobile.

>>57708678
Use a cheap MVNO that connects to at&t and t-mobile. Net10, metropcs etc.

>>57709888
G4+.

>>57710020
>>57717288
Battery is crap.

>>57710365
RR works great.

>>57711710
Package disable pro.

>>57714850
>>57716539
pic.

>>57714969
Moto G4.

>>57716988
Redmi 4 Prime. g4 play if americuck.
>>
>>57718673
>Redmi 4 Prime. g4 play if americuck.
I'm not sure about miui. I use cm with no gapps cuz privacy and I'm worried about miui constnatly sending shit to chinkservers instead of staying silent.
>>
>>57718712
Lenovo Zuk Z2 then. you can run CM13 or RR easily.
>>
im going to verizon store to get phone in a few hours what do i get

shill something
>>
>>57719071
*shrugs*
>>
>>57719071
Xperia XZ
>>
Would I need a case on an Honor 7/8?
>>
>>57719125
I need something I can root easy
>>
>>57719071
IPhone 7
>>
>>57719201
>>57719071
HTC 10.
>>
>>57716539
Every phone is made in China.
>>
>>57716988
Lenovo zuk z2.
>>
zuk z2 pro for 250 eurobucks
zte axon 7 (Global/EU version) for 410 eurobucks
op3t for 440 eurobucks

I do value ongoing software support such as OTA's and will obviously root.
The zuk z2 pro seems such a good deal, but I don't want to skimp on it. Maybe the axon 7 is a better overall experience?

Which one do you recc and why?
Thanks anons
>>
>>57719312
Zuk Edge

http://www.gizmoids.com/2016/11/lenovo-zuk-edge-spied-gets-snapdragon-821-4gb-ram/
>>
>ZUK Z2 the poorfag memephone
>ZUK Z2 Pro the flagship memephone
>Thinkpad the /g/ laptop
Lenovo stronk
>>
>>57719365
>5.5 inch display
reee
>>
>>57719365
Does look pretty damn good, but I'd have to wait..
By the time the Zuk Edge comes out in """early""" 2017, another better alternative will be coming out a few months later, eh.

On the other hand I don't really need a new phone desperately, so it could be worth the wait.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161127-142258.png (379KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161127-142258.png
379KB, 1440x2560px
Explain to me

RIGHT NOW

why you aren't BUYING the $240 GOOGLE PIXEL with an included $100 bestbuy gift card
>>
>>57719474
Honestly the 4/64 Z2 is $200 right now which is unbeatable.
>>
>>57719562
because i don't want a google pixel
>>
>>57719562
because the device isn't even worth $150
>>
>>57719312
Zuk z2 pro should have a slightly better camera.
It's what I'd choose, especially considering the price gap.
>>
>>57719562
Because when I hold my phone in my hand, I can see it.

I don't want to keep being reminded that I'm holding a cheaply made iPhone clone attempt, regardless what the rest of the specs may be.

Google killed started killing the nexus series after the 2013 Nexus 5. That was the last Nexus device which offered good value.
>>
>>57719762
I'm browsing xda and there is so little community support for the zuk z2 pro.
The zuk z2 seems fine, but no love for the pro version unfortunately, kind of a deal breaker for me.
>>
>>57704107
Heya /spg/, I'm in the market for my first smartphone but I could use some advice on what I should consider.
Country
>United States
Carrier
>Verizon Wireless
Features
>expandable storage preferred, decent battery life, good audio quality/DAC, good camera, good/solid build quality, easy to use software that doesn't require a lot of customizing to not be shit
Budget
>doesn't matter really
Size
>Average sized? I don't know, just not monstrously large, I have averaged sized hand

The phone would basically only be for checking emails, and taking calls/answering texts.
>>
>>57719863
http://zukfans.eu/community/forums/zuk-z2-pro.4/
>>
What are some cool apps to install on my new v20?
>>
>>57719930
micro g for battery life
else, https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/List_of_recommended_Android_software
>>
>>57719562
Because it isn't worth it at that price.
>>
>>57715940
shit software
no problems with Nexus 5
>>
>>57719562
>no sd card
>iPhone wannabe
>le VR meme
no thanks
>>
>>57709372
>G4 Play
How is the camera on the G4 play? I'm upgrading from a Samsung Rugby LTE, don't want to spend too much money to get a useable phone
>>
Is the Mi5s plus a good buy for 350$ when considering to unlock/root/deploat/idealy put a alternative rom when avaliable
>>
File: 1470743387800.jpg (80KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1470743387800.jpg
80KB, 1080x1920px
Dad needs a new phone. Currently using LG G2. Any recommendations for a good ~5" handset? Currently eyeing the Xiaomi 4 Pro/Prime. A better camera would be more important though. Thanks senpaitachi.
>>
>>57720195
Right now no afaik.
It doesn't even have a forum on XDA.
Keep in mind though it just came out last month, so I'm sure some roms will follow.

Thinking about buying one myself, it's that Sony imx378 you're craving aren't you?
>>
>>57720234
Zuk Z2.
>>
Just bought a one plus 3t that's arriving Monday, did I fuck up?
>>
>>57720234
this will be my new wallpaper, thank you

any similar walls? 1080p
>>
Someone shill the HTC 10 to me.
>>
The sony x preformance costs 500$ is it the only good phone that isn't massive?
>>
>>57720549
Buy the HTC 10
>>
>>57720712
And why should I do that, anon?
>>
>>57720675
In my experience Sony phones suck dick
>>
>>57720815
you've sold me brah, I've always wanted a phone that could suck my dick.
>is this not the new frontier in phone interactive technology
>>
>>57720949
If you actually want that, get a flex phone.
>>
Anyone with an Mi5s/Plus manage to get the notification light working? I'm on the Xiaomi.eu rom and no apps manage to make the fucker work.

All LEDs are working and light up when charging, but not for notifications.
>>
>>57720493
How is the ROM on that phone? Is it adequate for someone familiar with only stock 5.1 Android? Is the camera passable? Thanks lad.
>>
>>57721322
>wanting to waste battery
>>
>>57718712
are you using your own server for email?
>>
File: 1463151122885.jpg (143KB, 800x857px) Image search: [Google]
1463151122885.jpg
143KB, 800x857px
>>57720125
bls respons
>>
>>57719706
wait those specs are bad for 240?
>>
>>57720743
because easy root
>>
>>57721733
Nothing exceptional, what you would expect from the price bracket
>>
OnePlus 3T seems too good for its price. What's the catch?
>>
>>57721811
Slow updates and awful developer support (based on their other products), they apparently have atrocious customer support, and the camera isn't flagship tier.

I upgraded from a 3+ year old phone to the 3T and have had no real issues with it so far, but then again it's only been a few days.
>>
>Country
US
>Carrier
AT&T
>features
standard smartphone features, CyanogenMod support
>budget
$200-$300
>size
doesn't matter

Right now I'm considering the Moto G4 or the Axon 7 mini. The Redmi 3s looks good too, but from what I've read it doesn't work well with AT&T.
>>
>>57721811
people are just afraid unknown names.
i've heard the customer support isn't great.
front speakers are bleh.
i think the dash charge require dash charger? not a big deal really, you shouldn't even use that shit all that much anyway.
screen is 1080p which is enough, but all the high end flagships are meme quad hd.
for me the killer was no sd.
>>
>>57721858
yeah but its not flagship price and the camera is pretty good from what i've seen.
>>
Dumb question, what are the (preferably FOSS) music players that /g/ approves off?
>>
>>57722176
Apollo or Vanilla
>>
>>57721876
>>size
>doesn't matter

manlet
>>
>>57719172
Help
>>
>buy galaxy s7 for dat camera
>S8 comes out six months later
>Much better camera
>Cucked again

Or
>Buy some chinkphone with okay specs and shit camera
>Get a nice point and shoot
>Either carry it everywhere on my neck like a complete faggot
>Or leave it wherever and just use a phone to not look like a complete autist in every situation
>Not to mention having to constantly worry about another thing you carry on you, and it's battery

There's no winning move.
I guess I'll just kill myself.

Well either that or I stick with my N5 until the s8 comes out, with a much larger sensor, aperture, pixel count and pixel size.
>>
What does /spg/ think of smartwatches? Can recommend me a cheap one for an Android phone?
I'm thinking of buying one for the sake of security, so I don't have to risk to pull my phone out for every time I get a text or when I want to check my music playlist and get it taken out of my hands by some niggers on a motorbike.
>>
File: eembsoiV.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
eembsoiV.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
BANGGOOD question

should i just use points as soon as i have them? is there any point collecting them, like do i get an (exponentially)
higher discount the more points i have?

cheers
>>
File: LG-V10-Black-01.jpg (696KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
LG-V10-Black-01.jpg
696KB, 2500x1875px
Lg v10 fag checking in
>>
>>57722641
wait.

>>57722673
>>57722749
>>>/g/csg
>>
How durable is the OP3(T)? I have the spigen rugged armor but it feels so much nicer and thinner without it. I've used my nexus 4 for 4 years without a case and it's still fine. Is the OP3 durable enough to use without a case will the aluminum or camera lens get scratched easily?
>>
>>57722673
>>57722780
was gonna post it over there as well but it doesn't really has to be chinkshit.
So nobody has used one for their phones? are they useless gimmicks?
>>
>>57722780
oh i thought this was the csg. durr
>>
Which is the better: Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro?
>>
>>57718751
How stable are these ROMs? There's also official Mokee support.
>>
>>57723394
RN3P if you like 5.5". R4P if 5".
>>
>>57722641
>giving a shit about what others think of you
it doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
you'll snap way better pics than everyone else.
personally already carry at least a laptop with me everywhere almost always because student.
>>
The One Plus 4 is going to be my next phone if it really has a 4,000 mah battery.
>>
>>57722673
>nd get it taken out of my hands by some niggers on a motorbike.
fr seems like every week i'm getting emails from school telling when the last time this happened.
>>
brand new to android. jumped ship from windows phone after coming to terms with the fact that microsoft isn't even trying and apps are never coming. ordered a galaxy s7 north american variant due to it being cheaper than the international, but now i've been told the international has an unlocked bootloader. did i fuck up or can i still safely root the north american s7?
>>
>>57722775
how many weeks?
>>
Apparently very few phones support this type of cell network. Will next years phones support it?

LTE Network Technical Details

Type:

• LTE Advanced
• 64 QAM 4x4 MIMO

Frequency:

• AWS-3 / Band 66 in the Greater Toronto and Vancouver areas, Calgary and Edmonton
• AWS-1 / Band 4 in Eastern Ontario, including Ottawa, Kingston and Peterborough
>>
File: S5.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
S5.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
I bought a brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 and I have been considering rooting it.

I am just wondering if it is worth potentially wasting 300 euros and voiding my warranty.

What are the benefits of rooting your phone?
What are the drawbacks?
What are the chances of me destroying my phone completely?
>>
>>57723729
>Further frequency fragmentation

Fuck, when are we going to get a global body to dictate this shit. I'm sick of the bands meme.
>>
>>57723729
SD835 will.

>>57723812
try kingroot.
>>
>>57723729
WIND should just die already
>>
>>57723902
What's the alternative? Their network upgrade sounds pretty good to me. I'd prefer not to pay $90+ per month for cell service
>>
5 mins till OP3T Europe/UK launch!!
>>
>>57723943
reminder that koodo prepaid base is 15$/month and the data/minute add-ons stay until you use them up. Still, $30 for 1GB over 3 months is ridiculous and we should have unlimited data by now.
>>
who else besides lg is making ips 5.7 or greater phones?
>>
>>57724032
literally everyone
>>
>>57724032
There are loads senpai. Mi5S Plus comes to mind straight away.
>>
>>57720125
its adequate, not great but so far good enough in well light situations. but i didnt play around and tweak any settings or anything.

heres another pic i took with it tho
>>
>>57724021
$15 with absurd "local" calling. Why is it considered roaming when I go from one city to the next?
>>
alright /spg/
I've been looking into buying the Axon 7, but my current provider is sprint in America. I really want to buy this phone, but i keep seeing that sprint's cdma won't work with the phone. are there any phones like this or can i actually use the Axon 7?
>>
>>57723943
The subservices Bell/Rogers/Telus own are already much better than "freedom mobile" 2bh
Oh, and service won't be shitty like on freedom mobile.
>>
File: 1480284866457.jpg (95KB, 660x580px) Image search: [Google]
1480284866457.jpg
95KB, 660x580px
>>57724172
shit forgot pic
>>
Will the Oneplus X never be in stock again?
>>
>>57724179
I can make calls to anywhere in Canada from anywhere in Canada with at least 1gb of data for less than $40?
>>
>>57724172
https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/222626

You can't.

CDMA a shit.
>>
>>57724264
calls that drop often*
calls not from the inside of any building, in any underground parking, nor in any tunnels*

and yeah you pretty much can on any of the services owned by the big 3. You missed out on PMs deal tho 2bh
>>
>>57720125
>>57724106
This, but it looks like utter shit at night, like "my 10 YO old nokia takes better photos" tier, front camera is pretty decent.

You're not getting a G4 Play for the camera though, you're getting it because you don't want to import a xiaomi, has great battery duration, looks good, has an sd slor, has fair specs for its price, costs even less than the Moto G4, is comfortable for use with one hand and doesn't have any of the issues that the rest of the Motorola family of phones has, namely overheating issues with games and 1080p video, screen burn-in in the status bar, horrid SoT, being underpowered for its pricetag (hi G4+ and Moto Z series), ghost touches and faulty fingerprint scanner.
>>
Just ordered a Oneplus 3T. What am I in for?
>>
>>57724325
shit
>>
>>57724298
>SD410
>2017
pick one. it's slower than my N5.
>>
>>57724294
I've yet to find such a deal that doesn't limit me to a "local zone" although I haven't looked in a while.
>>
>>57724298
Oh and i forgot to mention, the phone comes with its own turbocharger (dead to 100% in an hour and 20 minutes), an extra purple back cover in case you dont like the default black one and REMOVABLE BATTERY unlike the G4/G4+.
>>
>>57724357
>LG phones
>any year

>~130 dollars, 100 on some stores

The main selling point.
>>
Is the Mi Max worth buying if I want a big meme phone to pretend it's a tablet and use it solely for masturbating/manga/anime in the bed and maybe as an actual phone? Any glaring problems?
>>
>>57724115
Because the CRTC is useless as fuck and there isn't enough competition
>>
>>57723902
It's FREEDOM now, and at least we're FINALLY getting LTE.

http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3860232

But for real their coverage is so bad. 5m into a building and I lose data, not to mention dead spots fucking everywhere.
>>
>>57724533
http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_zmax_pro-8096.php
>>
>>57724266
goddammit. well what phone is similar to axon 7? htc 10?
>>
>>57723651
I think im nearing a year at this point. Its been great so far, especially coming from an almost 3 year old iPhone 5. Not really worth the buy now desu because of the v20 and pixel, but ill probably keep it for another year before getting anything else.
>>
>>57724950
S7E or HTC 10.
>>
>>57704107
How's the camera on the zuk z2 pro?

Looking for a cheap phone with a decent camera in not so bright light.

How does it compare to a nexus 5 camera?

Budget is 600aud.
>>
>>57725312
Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXMxbvLk8BQ

Good but not flagship tier.
>>
>>57725308
thank you very much anon.
>>
Is this the right place to post about rooting and custom ROMs and such? I can usually get things figured out myself, but a friend of mine picked up a couple Amazon Fire HD 8s on sale and was gonna pass them out to some people. I've been tinkering with one trying to make it less shit. I would consider it less than usable in the state it comes. Info on this on XDA is kinda low quality and not very detailed. The device isn't listed on the CyanogenMod wiki (although older similar tablets are) which makes me think I won't be able to get CM on it, but I think I can root it and at least modify the existing ROM a bit.

Someone on XDA was recommending King's Root. I had never used it before and it seems pretty shady. I gave it a go and so far that's not working. Anyone have experience with this thing? It was only $60, so I feel like there must be other people who got one.
>>
Are the issues with the Honor 7 software fixed with a custom launcher, or do I need to flash a new ROM?
>>
>>57724172
Sorry anon, but cdma support in cheap flagship killers is low and the way carrier certification works means you have to pay up for a big brand or go to a low spec device. Axon 7 supports it but the carriers want you to buy their expensive bloatware shit so coverage is glitchy and not practical. It really sucks
>>
How long is that G4 deal going? I'm seriously considering the G4 Play, but I also want to see if anything else goes on sale tomorrow.
>>
>>57725363
Thank you.

As long as its better than my nexus 5 I'm happy
>>
>>57725565
>>57725637
No roms for it yet. 8 will get CM13 sometime. slap nova on it meanwhile.
>>
>>57725844
So Emotion UI is just the launcher, correct?
>>
>>57725865
Not really, it goes deeper than that e.g. settings, notifications etc are still managed by it. but a different launcher helps hide some its ugliness. EMUI 5 looks much better and should hit the 8 soon.
>>
>>57725935
Turns out I'm getting the 7, what can I do with that? And will I want a case/screen protector?
>>
>>57725951
Yeah get the Nillkin combo:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Huawei-honor-7-NILLKIN-super-frosted-shield-case-for-Huawei-honor7-note-case-back-cover-case/113229_32421132689.html
>>
>>57704107
How do I get rid of the phone/camera quicklaunch on my lock screen? Nova Launcher and have xposed
>>
>>57725970
I'm buying the phone in-store tomorrow, can't do much about it. Is Nillkin still the best case if I don't get any special deal with it?
>>
>>57725970
Oh, never mind, when I saw the aliexpress link I just figured it was the phone with a deal on the case. Thanks a bunch, I'll get that. Back to the other issue, is there a way to remove emotion from the 7?
>>
>>57725995
Yeah the ipaky one is good too.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-Huawei-Honor-7-Ipaky-Case-Ultra-Thin-Flexible-Cellular-Silicone-Back-Cover-PC-Frame-For/32536398549.html

but nillkin also sends a screen protecter.
>>
>>57726026
Nope. there's a few roms
http://forum.xda-developers.com/honor-7/development
But no CM13 or mokee or anything fancy.

Best case is use android n theme and nova launcher to hide EMUI.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/rooting-roms/hack-enable-pure-icons-borders-t3315731
>>
>>57726057
>>57726106
Thanks, guess I'll get the Nillkin case and just live with Emotion. Do I need a screen protector or is the gorilla glass enough?
>>
File: v20.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
v20.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
didnt realize how piss yellow my nexus 6 was until i did a comparison with my new v20
>>
>>57726128
Oh, never mind, the case comes with one, I need to get some fucking sleep. Thanks for all the help.
>>
>>57726128
If you tend to drop you phones a lot definitely get one, they're cheap as fuck and easy to apply. a case too as it helps with the grip and when the phone gets hot it won't fry your hands.
>>
Fire HD 8 for 60$ deal or no deal?
>>
What's the difference between Nexus 6 from Google and Motorola?
>>
>>57726147
>nexus 6 is still better than a $900 phone released in 2016
holy fuck
>>
>>57726343
?
>>
>>57726356
>>57726147
>>
>>57726177
My mom has one. Its pretty nice, and you wont get anything better for that price. I recommend it.
>>
>>57726147
Top display is better
>>
Should I get the iPhone 7 plus or the v20?
>>
>>57726343
>>57726361
Learn to read
>>
>>57726403
Sorry meant for >>57726356
>>
>>57726177
Hell, I'd take it.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20KB, 609x125px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20KB, 609x125px
>>57726416
..?
>>
>>57726416
You aren't me, don't redirect my posts.
>>
>>57721858
>camera isn't flagship tier
Based on visual comparison (using the Oneplus 3 since they have the same camera), it holds up against "flagships" well, in some cases even better.
http://www.gsmarena.com/piccmp.php3?idType=1&idPhone2=7995&idPhone3=7821&idCamera1=300302
>>
>>57722775
would you recommend it for someone trying to cheap out?
>>
File: QASOJath.jpg (25KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
QASOJath.jpg
25KB, 493x342px
>>57726434
>>57726438
>>
Okay I've been out of the non-root game for too long. I'm getting a new phone tomorrow and I'm not going to have root right away. Whats the best way for me to backup my app settings that doesn't require root so I can restore them to the new phone?
>>
>>57725662
just fucking end me anon. thanks for the info. what would you say would be a good alternative. right now im looking at htc 10 or lg v20 i would love one with the smaller price.
>>
Still don't know about the 3T.

It's unlikely it will get so much community support like the 3 does.
>>
>compare lots of phones
>decide on OP3
>only now heard about the OP3T

Should I wait to see if the OP3 price will drop? The upgrade's not significant enough for me to consider 3T.
>>
File: giphy.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>57726637
>not using superior gif version
>>
File: Screenshot_20161127-225700.png (224KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161127-225700.png
224KB, 1080x1920px
>>57726804
It's literally a 3 with a higher clock speed, higher voltage battery, and better frontfacing camera. Why wouldn't 3 ROMs work on it?
>>
Do you niggas use cases?

I really want to get one that protects my phone well but fuck they're all bulky ugly pieces of shit
>>
>>57727080
pretty sure op3 was discontinued
>>
>>57725979
Looks like lollipop wont let me do this.
Whats a good super lightweight lockscreen? I used to use locker master but was heavy on the cpu/battery and also had ads pop up. Is Cover any good? 20 megs seems like a lot. AcDisplay looks good but can't have a separate wallpaper which is annoying.
>>
I'm not very familiar with all the smartphone stuff, but I have a question.

I'll be purchasing a Google PIxel (I have t-mobile and live in the US, but I will not take the cash back credit as I don't want to double my plan costs for a small price back) and I was wondering if I have to bring the phone into the store to activate it if I already have the properly sized sim card?

This isn't really affecting my decision to buy it, but I'd have to plan my weekend around visiting a store since it's far from where I live.
>>
>>57715923
BOOTLOOP
O
O
T
L
O
O
P
>>
Any difference in RAM management between KitKat and Marshmallow/Nougat?
>>
>>57727304
As in they stop producing it? If so, that's not a problem because it's still on the market.

But if it means no more updates, are they really stopping updates for a phone that's released only 5 months ago? That'd be awful.
>>
Is the zenphone 3 worth picking up?

My brother needs a phone and it looks to have decent specs.
>>
>>57728194
they said the 3 and 3T will get the same updates

10 seconds in google
>>
>>57728488
Why not zuk z2?

Less than 200 dollars for a comfy 5 inch snapdragon 820 phone.
Even has an above average camera for that price range.
>>
>>57728547
>zuk z2
Gonna need it before xmas otherwise I'd go with one of the redmi notes.
>>
>>57728488
It's decent but Redmi Note 3 is more value for money if you ask me.
>>
File: 1289786438231.jpg (35KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1289786438231.jpg
35KB, 650x450px
LG G4 in a bootloop but
locked bootloader
back to stock rom

Will they find out I rooted my phone? Will anyone take this as a trade in?
>>
>>57725979
>>57727359
What phone do you have? Because in CM and RR roms you can customize the lockscreen, and that includes removing or using different apps for quicklaunch, sadly no different wallpapers.
>>
>>57728579
Where do you live that they sell Asus phones?

Never seen one in aus...
>>
>>57728594
Do you still have your warranty? LG will exchange your phone for another one no questions asked if you tell them their shitty devices did it again, they dont even check for root or anything because they know their phones are faulty, and not "fixing" them for a consumer can potentially earn them a fuckload of well deserved lawsuits.

If i were you i would just ask for my money back and buy literally any other phone that wasnt made by LG.
>>
File: zuk-z2-pro-2.jpg (53KB, 611x660px) Image search: [Google]
zuk-z2-pro-2.jpg
53KB, 611x660px
>>57704107
GUYS!
GUYS!!!
I JUST REALISED SOMETHING!!!

THE ZUK Z2 AND THE ZUK Z2 PRO DON'T HAVE A CAMERA BUMP!
>>
>tfw fell for the Pixel XL meme
I just wanted a good Android phone that's not Samsung. I've used the Nexus 4, Nexus 5, and Galaxy S6. Nothing wrong with the S6, it's just that people keep asking me if I use it because I'm Korean or something.

I have to say I'm disappointed with the Pixel XL's camera. The image processing is nowhere as good as all the shills were raving. Comparing side-by-side, the S6 actually takes better pictures often. I think it's mostly because of Google's HDR+ processing, it makes colors pastel-like and oversaturated. It actually takes me back to the pictures my Nexus 5 took.
>>
>>57728933
I liked Nexus 5 pictures with HDR+ though
>>
>>57728933
>people keep asking me if I use it because I'm Korean
And you let this get to you? Man up, Korean wimp.
>>
>>57728944
I don't think it's as good as Apple or Samsung's image processing

If I look back at the pictures I've taken with the Nexus 5, they just look so outdated.
>>
>>57728966
Well there's more than that.

The whole Note 7 fiasco. How they got involved in the corruption scandal. Also my dad used to work at Samsung Electronics, he got mentally ill and it was the reason why we moved out of Korea, lol.

I just would like to feel more patrician using Google's phones
>>
Which phones have the best screen:camera performance ratio?
>>
Lads, I'm due for an upgrade in a couple weeks (family still has contract).
>USA
>Verizon
>small
>android

So the problem is that it seems verizon has fuck all in the way of small phones. Unless I'm missing anything, it looks like the most recent small non-iphones are moto e and k4 lte. Am I missing anything? Anything with better specs than those? I have to buy through verizon for the upgrade.
>>
>>57729126
>2017
>upgrading your contract if you're not getting an expensive smartphone
Wtf are you doing m8. The only reason to have contracts these days is to get financing for the expensive flagship phones.
>>
>>57728769
Too late, ZUK Z2 is the memephone now
>>
So I'm gonna get the V20 tomorrow, anything I should know that would make me NOT want to get the phone?

I'm basically getting it for the good DAC, camera and good audio recording. And I want a large 5.7" screen too.
>>
>>57729257
Buy it already
>>
>>57729257
It's an LG. it's gonna bootloop. That's enough reason.
>>
>>57729295

Funny thing is I have a g2 and a g4 and they both bootlooped, but heck the V20 seems so damn good.
>>
>>57729350
>the V20 seems so damn good.
Yeah it's actually one of the only viable phablet options if you don't want a Pixel XL
>Note 7 exploded
>iPhone 7 Plus is iShit

It's the most impressive LG phone I've seen so far, but their history of bootloop and their shitty software puts me off. That's just my personal opinion, still a good phone.
>>
>>57729254
>no camera bump
But that's a good thing
>>
>>57729390
Exactly
>>
>>57729257
HTC is better when it comes to audio, LG beats it in camera quality but its nothing against an Xperia phone.

HTC also honors your warranty if you root and unlock the bootloader, has a much better stock rom and doesnt fucking bootloop after 2 months of use.

protip: dont buy LG phones, you will definitely regret it
>>
>>57729446
>Xperia phone
Sony phones aren't known for good cameras at all.
>>
File: 772.jpg (45KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
45KB, 800x587px
>>57729473
What? Sony is king when it comes to camera quality, so much that samsung and apple put them in their own flagships.

Stop shilling LG phones, they are not worth shit, this is worse than applel shitposting.
>>
>>57729446

Yeah but HTC doesn't have a flagship phablet do they. I need a phablet because it's kinda convenient for reading ebooks on the go. I don't want to carry a bulky ebook reader .
>>
>>57729503
Have you been living under a rock? It's Samsung that's king of the smartphone cameras now. Sony hasn't even updated their camera sensor since 3 flagships ago. That 21MP is great marketing for them when samsung is only 12MP
>>
>>57729503
>Sony is king when it comes to camera quality
But not in their own phones.
>>
>>57729503
Sony makes great photo sensors, but for god knows what reason, their phones just don't take as good pictures as Samsung and Apple. Don't go by specs, look at samples.
>>
Lumia has the greatest camera, too bad Microsoft is shit at mobiles.
>>
>>57729519
A 5.5" phone is already big enough to read comfortably, a phablet is nothing but a liability, why do you want one anyway, are you a dumb woman or something? The LG isnt even a phablet (a whole .2 inches bigger, big fucking difference), just get an S7E, hell i would vouch even for an imeme 7 plus or a pixlel XL because at least those wont inevitably shit themselves after a few months.
>>
>>57729602
>S7E
Completely forgot about that, it's 5.5 inches.
>>
>>57729602

>i want something
>kek why would you want something are you dumb or something xD
>>
>>57729891
Enjoy your buyer remorse then, LG cuck
>>
>>57729257
Xiaomi mi mix?
>>
Chrome and Youtube stopped working on my phone if I try to use them under my main gmail account. Any ideas why and what are good alternatives to those two apps?
>>
>>57730205
I think your Google account got suspended
>>
>>57705894
Try Honor phones. They're a sub brand of Huawei and have better budget options than Huawei.
>>
>>57730254
I also think this, but aside from the youtube and chrome android apps, it doesn't seem that way
>>
the gf's LG G4 just got that horrid boot loop problem, can anyone reccommend a store available phone that has more power?
>>
>>57723600
It's more about it being cumbersome, I'm probably not going to use it day to day, and in a tourism situation I really like traveling light (no backpack).
I carry a laptop with me as well but thinking about having to reach into my back every time I want to take a shot triggers my autism.
>>
All I want is a music player than doesn't look like fucking dogshit and won't sneak ads between my playlists
Is it too much to ask? Just copy the fucking music app from the iPhone.
>>
>>57730489
BlackPlayer
>>
Is there a 5" phone with a sd65x and >4000mAh? Didn't find anything on Kimovil..
>>
Is there a chance of a good $120 phone in the coming December or should I just buy a refurbished Oukitel?
>>
>>57730752
Zenfone Pegasus?
>>
>>57730784
Too expensive.
>>
Have any of you had experience with the Onetouch Idol 3? Mine has been dropping service and bluescreening for at least a month now.
>>
I'm finally getting a phone with an SD card slot, how do I set it to install apps to system memory and everything else on the SD card?
>>
>>57730867
Would highly recommend to safe up the 30bucks needed. Mediatek processors aren't shit but questionable regarding support and are inefficient af. The k6000pro has 6000mah (obviously) but gets the same SoT as a Redmi note 3pro (snapdragon) with 4200mAh.
>>
>>57730496
Looks great familia. Thanks
If only I could figure out how to navigate the tabs at the top. I got stuck in genres view and can't go back
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwI1kqB_rQA

Czech it out.
>>
>>57730717
Why not zuk z2?

SD820+3500mAh gives over 6 hours SoT according to the user forums.

http://www.devicespecifications.com/en/editor-review/509e1c
>>
>>57731023
The k6000 pro gets like 1 hour more. It sucks for an extra 2000mAh, but it's still slightly more.
>>
>>57731055
I'm coming from a m7. The battery life sucked. I'd really appreciate getting over 8hours sot that I can get through a whole day.
>>
>>57731101
Well the zuk can do 6 hours. If you want 8, get a zuk z2. Supposedly that does 8 hours easily even though the battery is smaller.

Doesn't make sense to me, but it's what reviews and users say...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/zuk-z2-pro/help/zuk-z2-pro-battery-life-t3428160

https://youtu.be/niXgIAk3bpQ

Maybe it's just AMOLED is that much more efficient? Idk, it's probably chink sorcery.
>>
>>57731038
Swipe left and right
>>
>>57731136
Why not just buy a Power Bunk?
>>
File: baseddoogeefone.jpg (89KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
baseddoogeefone.jpg
89KB, 640x640px
>>57722775
My mom's got one, played around with it and it feels like a beast. Physically. It's huge and bulky but it's not too bad. Seems to run quick and smooth and the little always-on bar thing on the top actually seems really fucking nifty. Can't say anything about battery life but she's never complained about it.
>>
Anyone got a coupon code for banggood?
>>
>>57731239
Uncomfy
>>
http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_563920.html

what fucking model is this i cant find it on Willmyphonework
>>
>>57731410
Redmi 4
>>
So, what's the modern equivalent of the Nexus 5 in terms of price and specs? I'd like to stay on the google train but the newer Nexus models don't do it for me and the Pixel is way too fucking expensive.
>>
>>57732531
OnePlus 3/T I guess.
>>
>>57729257
After getting bootloops with my Nexus 5 and G4, I promise myself never to get an LG phone ever again. Literally impossible to recover your data once this shit strikes your phone.
>>
Been looking at the Redmi 4 Prime, is there any issue that it has right now that affect day to day use?
Also will it receive CM?
>>
>>57732759
First issue is bezels

Second issue is shit camera

Third issue is too soon, it will still have problems and shitty ROMs, wait for a while until it matures before you get one.

Fourth Issue is SD625, it's not SD653 that supports dual cameras for low light photos.
>>
>>57732797
Okay so I should wait out a bit until it mature right. The camera's been shit with xiaomi phone for ages so I don't really care.

How's the display quality?
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.