[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatsapp troubles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: WhatsApp-logo.png (25KB, 406x317px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsApp-logo.png
25KB, 406x317px
Whatsapp status remains online to others up to 10 minutes after leaving the application, how do i adjust this and prevent woman breaking my head?
>>
>>57582755
start by not using shit software
>>
File: 1479061654988.jpg (77KB, 959x721px) Image search: [Google]
1479061654988.jpg
77KB, 959x721px
>>57582755
>he talks to women

kek. you almost got me there, OP! Good troll!
>>
>>57582755
>prevent woman breaking my head

that's not how it works lad
>>
Hide status.
>>
How hard is it to hide your online status OP? Christ.

>b-but I wanna see when she was last online
Get a fucking life.
>>
>>57582851
>How hard is it to hide your online status OP? Christ.

Easy

>>b-but I wanna see when she was last online
>Get a fucking life.

No its not i want to see, its why you hiding i dont wanna hear.

Plus from a technological point of view, why is this happening on my phone while to the majority of the people this is not an issue, app loses focus, status adapts.
>>
>>57582907
Sounds like you're whipped tbqh m8
>>
>>57582755
Proprietary Software.
>>
Related to OPs question is there a better (or the same but not a botnet) app as whatsapp?

ie is signal or wire JUST as good?

I only want it to send messages and images between me and my GF I don't want facebook spying on my entire shit when all I want to do is this.

Asking because if I try to switch and then tell her like "yo try this out" and it's shit and then I find one that's actually not shit and try to convince her she might be a hassle to convince to switch to another.
>>
>>57582755
>>>/out/ cocksucking normie degenerate
I've been away for way too long it seems
>>
>>57584471
You haven't missed anything.
>>
>>57582755
>prevent woman breaking my head?
First step: stop being a cuck
>>
>>57584496
Besides the influx of faggots

I understood why you turbo/v/irgins needed to make tinder threads but whatsapp is beyond any capability of my mind to grasp
>>
Shits really anoying. No idea on how to fix it. Looked in build.prop , heartbleed notification timer.
>>
>>57584628
>faggots
You got that right. Wait until you see Kevin.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.