[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dop/ - Death of Programming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Expectation vs. Reality.png (348KB, 555x500px) Image search: [Google]
Expectation vs. Reality.png
348KB, 555x500px
Original Thread
>>57448474

One of the points because programming is dying, besides pajeets of course!
( )
( ) (
) _ )
( \_
_(_\ \)__
(____\___))
>>
>>57452813

You suck, what a newfag.
>>
File: Pajeet 3.png (181KB, 541x499px) Image search: [Google]
Pajeet 3.png
181KB, 541x499px
>>57452841
>>
>>57452813
**Other Reasons**

Mainstream, Trivialization (any pajeet kid of 10 years or less learns and make your free App)
*Youtube Tutorials

"Monetize" (monopolize) Model
*Big Companies
*AppStores
*Free2Play
*Ads

New Front-Ends Technologies (segregating developers and increasing the effort of designers)
*UI Frameworks
*Bullshit JS Technologies

Centralized Concepts and Technologies of User's Data
*Pyroclastic "Cloud"

AI (reducing professionals and need more specializations, formation)
*Deep Learning
>>
>>57453316
Half of the things you said are actually good for the field. "Monetize" model, big companies, appstores, free2play, ads, frontend and js frameworks, cloud computing and nosql, all of those literally do nothing but create jobs.

Regarding the rest, I don't know how those kids make apps but let me tell you one thing that for me was an eye opener:

Before landing my first job, I was told by many people, and even interviewers, that doing Open Source work for a large well known project was a big asset and looked very good on your resume. I thought well let's give it a try then, but the thing is, Open Source is accessible to everyone and with all those people recommending contributing, I was pretty sure everyone would do it and it'd stop being an actual asset, and most importantly, it would be saturated by a bazillion pajeets, like everything tech related that's easy to access.

Turns out it's not saturated at all and there's actually plenty of stuff to work on and plenty of experienced guys that will help out and actually teach you stuff in exchange for the contributions. The reason for this is that it's HARD specially if the codebase is very large and complicated, in fact it took me weeks to get ready to actually do something, and most people literally just can't. There were a lot of beginners trying but most seemed to abandon their accounts before actually doing anything, and there were tons of pajeets but they either quit before doing anything or just cheated in order to put something in their resume.

My point is, even if there are kids "making apps", real software development is hard and therefore will always be appreciated and unsaturated, like everything that takes intelligence or persistence, as most people is useless.
>>
>>57453371
>>57453316

>Half of the things you said
>you said
>you
>Talking to yourself

>>57452813

>2 posters ITT

>>57452841

I am one of them and this is my only post.

How about you stop samefagging pitifully and learn how to not botch your ASCII art stupid newfag? Sage.
>>
>>57453406
Ok I do not see problem in being newfag, now it is possible to have a smart discussion about this thread?
>>
>>57452813
sage
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.