[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mainstream, Trivialization (any kid of 10 years or less learns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (259KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
259KB, 600x384px
Mainstream, Trivialization (any kid of 10 years or less learns and make your free App)
Youtube Tutorials
Open Source

"Monetize" (monopolize) Model
Big Companies
AppStores
Free2Play
Ads

New Front-Ends Technologies (segregating developers and increasing the effort of designers)
UI Frameworks
Bullshit JS Technologies

Centralized Concepts and Technologies of Data Users
Cloud Computing
NoSQL

AI (reducing professionals and need more specializations, formation)
Deep Learning
>>
>>57448474
>***Centralized Concepts and Technologies of User's Data
>>
>>57448474

Half of the things you said are actually good for the field. "Monetize" model, big companies, appstores, free2play, ads, frontend and js frameworks, cloud computing and nosql, all of those literally do nothing but create jobs.

Regarding the rest, I don't know how those kids make apps but let me tell you one thing that for me was an eye opener:

Before landing my first job, I was told by many people, and even interviewers, that doing Open Source work for a large well known project was a big asset and looked very good on your resume. I thought well let's give it a try then, but the thing is, Open Source is accessible to everyone and with all those people recommending contributing, I was pretty sure everyone would do it and it'd stop being an actual asset, and most importantly, it would be saturated by a bazillion pajeets, like everything tech related that's easy to access.

Turns out it's not saturated at all and there's actually plenty of stuff to work on and plenty of experienced guys that will help out and actually teach you stuff in exchange for the contributions. The reason for this is that it's HARD specially if the codebase is very large and complicated, in fact it took me weeks to get ready to actually do something, and most people literally just can't. There were a lot of beginners trying but most seemed to abandon their accounts before actually doing anything, and there were tons of pajeets but they either quit before doing anything or just cheated in order to put something in their resume.

My point is, even if there are kids "making apps", real software development is hard and therefore will always be appreciated and unsaturated, like everything that takes intelligence or persistence, as most people is useless.
>>
>>57448474
>Centralized Concepts and Technologies of Data Users
what is this supposed to mean
>>
>>57450400
Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) are beaultiful concept, but stay in the hands of an technological oligarchy, weakening the hardware market and strengthening major brands.
>>
File: wpid-Photo-20140405225848.jpg (37KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-Photo-20140405225848.jpg
37KB, 500x381px
>>57450050
Good point, oligarchicalfag
>>
File: pyroclastic cloud.png (348KB, 555x500px) Image search: [Google]
pyroclastic cloud.png
348KB, 555x500px
>>57450400
>>
>>57451327

i'm no oligarchicalfag, nor do i think i'm even special, but it's no secret that indians are a LOT, and our only defence against that is that they're intelectually inferior.

on angellist jobs in india have a whole lot more applications than the rest, if you sign up to a tech related online course its full of pajeets, stackoverflow is turning into shit because of bad advice given by pajeets, websites related to microsoft technologies... completely lost as literally ALL posters are pajeets, immigration to various countries not only america is collapsed by pajeets, i work in a no name startup in a city in europe that is second league (ie not even like london or amsterdam) yet we opened a position and most applications were from pajeets, like how did they even find it? and i could go on but you get the point
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.