[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REALLY weird stuff on Twitter!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (97KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 640x1136px
I'm not sure what answers (if any), I'm looking to find by submitting this post. However, if you read it all, you'll understand why it's in "Technology".
For a reason I can't explain, I "followed" the account of a person who is DEAD. I was fully aware that it was absurd and utterly ridiculous but I "followed" anyway.

When I say the person is dead, is dead, no doubt about it. There's absolutely undeniable evidence.

Few days later I get the message "435678". Obviously, I'm troubled but I readily assume the account was hacked and they are just typing some numbers randomly.

In a playful mood I look at what it could spell on a numeral keypad. 435678 translates to "HE LOST".

The deceased was a male and died a violent death, in circumstances that could be described as a race of life and death. Without getting into details, I should mention that his death was NOT related to car racing.

THEN, a few days ago, the eerie message that appeared on a FAKE account of his, while flipping through Twitter pages. See the pic.
This is what I got (and I had some difficulty screen-shooting this gray flicker with a creepy message).

I would also like some advice on what I should do if I attempt to keep "them" communicating (be it human or...who knows).

Your thoughts, please.
>>
You should stop doing THIS, it makes you look RETARDED.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
I just lost the game (and so did you)
>>
File: 1428127616522.jpg (159KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1428127616522.jpg
159KB, 1500x1500px
>>57339637
>>
>>57339637
>Your thoughts

>Ur a maximum overfaggot
>You should kill yourself
>Get back to >>>/b/
>>
>>57339736
who are you quoting?
>>
>>57339664
Fuck you
>>
>guiz no this happened i swer pls be my friends
Go to >>>/x/, they'll actually give a rat's ass.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.