[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>any system I have ever tried with SystemD have been related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: creatorofaidsdiabetesandcancer.png (213KB, 299x401px) Image search: [Google]
creatorofaidsdiabetesandcancer.png
213KB, 299x401px
>any system I have ever tried with SystemD have been related to all of my network issues
>one unsolved solution that makes my computer unable to connect to the internet but is fully capable of connecting and detects a link fine
>was connecting to it fine after a fresh install and after a reboot with literally zero change to the base system then it stops working
>figures out it's not my hardware that's the issue but SystemD that is the issue
>hardware has always worked with every distro and even works fully with freetard distros
>uninstall SystemD and install literally any other init like SysVinit
>it fucking works
I spent hours trying to fix a SystemD specific problem and ended up having to remove it
why is SystemD LITERALLY worse than getting fucking cancer.
Wasn't there a gofundme to take out Lennart Poettering for good? I fully support that, shame it got taken down, I wish this man was dead
>>
>>57200281
Maybe if you learned how to use a computer you could prevent these problems from happening to you in the first place instead of blaming others for your mishaps.
>>
PEBCAK, I mean it's so obvious you have to be retarded not to see it.
>>
systemd is an NSA placebo for paranoid computer users
>>
>>57200281
https://www.autismspeaks.org/
>>
>>57200281
>creatorofaidsdiabetesandcancer.png
a touch melodramatic, kiddo?
>>
>>57200303
>blaming others
>didnt even read my post
>literally no solution online
>uninstall systemd
>install literally any other init
>it just fucking works
so that is not my fault but SystemD's fault, I tell it to my friends and they usually say it's my own dumbass but when I let them come over and try to fix it they are dumbfounded at what to do and just say reinstall the OS
>>
>>57200322
Read your post, and there's clearly a loose nut between the keyboard and chair causing all of your listed problems.

Autistic people have a hard time making friends, so your friends may be equally autistic as you.
>>
>>57200354
except I'm not autistic, the only thing wrong with my health is that I got skulliosis a long time ago and got surgery for it to be fixed, it's like autism is 4chan's shitty buzzword whenever someone has an opinion on something, it's not like I'm literally taking a piss on my computer and asking why it didnt work, so why the autism buzzword, oh wait you want to feel cool
>>
>>57200384
get a load of this cuck
>>
>>57200392
man you sure showed me
epic man, see you once you get back from middle school
>>
>>57200384
>except I'm not autistic,
more like you haven't been diagnosed yet
>>
>>57200398
I have been tested and proven to not have autism
>>
>>57200397
Not if I see you first, kiddo.
>>
>>57200404
Who would do this?
Just go on the internet and tell lies.
>>
>>57200405
>>
>>57200404
>people felt it necessary to test me for autism
lol god damn
>>
>>57200425
I think we need a re-test. The first one clearly wasn't conducted properly.
>>
>systemd stop networking
>doesn't stop networking
Thank you Poettering
>>
>>57200425
no I simply asked for it myself because I have been on 4chan for two years and people throw around the autism buzzword and genuinly wondered if I had autism, I thought it would make sense since I'm better than most people at maths and I browse 4chan so those are signs, but to my avail I didnt have it. SystemD is a heaping pile of shit is the subject
>>
>>57200281
SystemD is bad design, bad engineering and bad management... but from what you said, this was all you. Not SystemD. It could be a NetworkManager fuckup, but it's probably not. It could also be a fuckup at the dhcp/dns server level, but again, from what you said, probably not.
>>
>>57200439
>being this full of yourself
>still unable to solve simple computer issues
>being this autistic
>>
>>57200458
>>
>>57200439
>i went to a psychiatrist and asked to get tested for autism because i saw people on 4chan bring it up a lot
i'm literally laughing out loud at how preposterous your story is
>>
>>57200322
You deserved what you got for this useless shitpost.
>>
>>57200469
okay I'll just admit im shitposting just to get in arguements with people online, SystemD is glorious
>>
>>57200519
ok if this isn't autism than autism is bullshit.
>>
>>57200281
>OP has autism the thread
>I WAS JUST PRETENDING EDITION
I'm crying laughing
>>
>>57200281
I've met Lennart a year ago on a local Linux event.
Suprise suprise, he's not a good drinker, and wouldn't make the babushka proud.
>>
File: 1450810689779.jpg (274KB, 1414x965px) Image search: [Google]
1450810689779.jpg
274KB, 1414x965px
Daily reminder that SystemD is NSA botnet.
>>
>>57200281
>hurr durr I'm to retarded to use systemd
>hurr durr go fund me for being retarded

0/10 fuck off and die
>>
>>57201628
ur mum is an NSA agent
>>
>>57200322
>literally no solution online
Fuck off kiddo, you're clearly the problem there, you failed at subnetting and now you're spouting non-sense on the interwebz.

>>57200281
>hardware has always worked with every distro and even works fully with freetard distros
So the distros with systemd worked too...

>>57200384
>it's not like I'm literally taking a piss on my computer and asking why it didnt work
sounds like exactly what you did.

You tried to install arch and failed miserably.
hint for next time: Arch does not start services by himself like debian/ubuntu do
>>
File: 1457260206078.jpg (519KB, 2170x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1457260206078.jpg
519KB, 2170x1070px
>>57200281
>>
>>57200322
>>literally no solution online
Some issues are so trivial to fix that there won't be a question/solution. Learn how to use systemd. It really isn't as complicated as you think.
>>
>>57200281
whe should have let the ruskies rape all of Germany
>>
File: well4.png (224KB, 718x540px) Image search: [Google]
well4.png
224KB, 718x540px
This is what happens when your system is asking for the D.
>>
>>57187701
>>
>>57201630
wait isn't systemd supposed be to foolproof and just werk?
>>
>>57203802
>>57187845
>>57187979
>>
>>57203861
OP never even provides any evidence his issue is systemd related. There are so many variables involved in a situation like this, you can't jump to conclusions. Changes in the kernel can occur that will break things too. OP is simply making assumptions without any evidence.
>>
>>57203888
>kys
>>
File: mex.png (26KB, 295x58px) Image search: [Google]
mex.png
26KB, 295x58px
>>57204048
>>kys
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.