[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...we need to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: westmeme.jpg (592KB, 800x1185px) Image search: [Google]
westmeme.jpg
592KB, 800x1185px
...we need to talk
>>
>>57006838
Do we?
>>
good show
>>
To the people who've seen the 1973 one, how does this end?
>>
>>57006838
Voltswagon?
>>
about what? how you can't find >>>/tv/?
>>
>>57007698
>>
>>57007675
It is shit. They turn on all of the guests and fuck shit up. Mustache bro is the only one who lives. The park controllers roast in a room as they can't turn the power back on nor control the robots.
>>
>>57007779
By the park controllers, you mean Hopkins' character in the remake?
>>
>>57007839
Basically the different technicians that work behind the scenes
>>
>>57007839
There isn't a character like Hopkins in the 1973 version. The technicians are all very generic.

It follows two guys who go to the park, and some random fat sex pest in Medieval World. The two guys reminded me of the new characters introduced in the second episode.

Overall it has the same premise, but the series is much more involved with character development, but then again it's a movie to a series.
>>
>>57007898
>>57007861
Thanks, senpaitachi.
I need to watch both then?
Or do you think that the series would run better?
>>
>>57007675

it's already diverged from the film in that the man in black is a human (RPing chaotic evil pretty hard) whereas in the film he's a robot who just wants some damned answers. they're already talking about it being a micro scenario of a metareality the corporations are going to use to (yawn) bring about some kind of matrix-esque slavery of the entire species.
>>
>>57007927
It's up to you. The original movie isn't a prerequisite by any means desu senpai. I wouldn't make time to watch the movie, I'll say that at least.

I watched the series first, and then the movie just to see what it was based off and in all honesty it has made me appreciate the series a lot more through seeing what dredges it was spawned from.
>>
File: 1449001159049.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449001159049.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>57007970
>>57008020
I'll get into it tonight.
Thank you
>>
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR /TV/ TOPICS
Go shill mr memeot on arse technica
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.