[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck macfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Mac fag here. I bought a mac in my early high-school years and i've pretty much been stuck with it ever since due to me being a poorfag.

I used mac software all these years and often i had to forgo software designed for windows that i could never attain due to obvious reasons.

I noticed my computer had been getting slower and slower with the passing of each day and then the thought of installing windows on it crossed my mind.

I got boot camp to set up some HDD space to install windows 7 and i am running it right now.

My god-damn computer that i was thinking of throwing out is back to being factory new. This shit has never been so fast and on top of that it's now compatible with a whole lot of stuff.

I feel i just bought an actual computer. I would resent myself for buying into the mac hype from back in my school days and now i can atone for it with a bran new computer. I'm thinking of erasing the macOS partition now and i'm most likely going to do that in a few days.

Fucking macfags will never get to experience the smooth, hassle-free world that windows grant too. They are going to live their fucking lives out not being able to install a fucking network printer and having to reach for the cable every time they need to print. Fuck their shit, today is the day i am reborn as a new man, hear my logon sound, /g/!
>>
>>56958512
>Fuck macfags

>>>/lgbt/
>>
install ubango gnome

it will be even faster
>>
File: 19581961.webm (6KB, 381x403px) Image search: [Google]
19581961.webm
6KB, 381x403px
>>56958525
10/10
>>
It lets you delete the OS X partition?
>>
File: 1475792526901.jpg (353KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
1475792526901.jpg
353KB, 1024x732px
>>56958525
>>Fuck macfags
>>>/lgbt/

I think you mean Androidfags.
>>
>>56958579
i don't know i hope it does. If it won't i'll just make the macos partition so small it will be entirely forgettable and focus on the windows partition
>>
>>56958597
I don't think you can mate. But yea that seems like the right thing make it so that there is only a few GBs in the OS X partition.
>>
>>56958512
>comparing a years old install to a brand new install
OS X suffers from creep, like Windows. I've experienced it on my last Mac back on Snow Leopard. Years down the road you'd get the same experience moving from that aging Windows 7 install to OS X.

>>56958579
Not if you use only Boot Camp Assistant. But it will boot up fine if you delete everything but your Windows partitions, or throw in a brand new hard disk and install Windows on it directly without ever touching OS X.

On a ~2012 or newer Mac you can even boot the Windows installer in EFI mode and have a native EFI install of Windows, without using the Boot Camp BIOS compatibility layer.

Alas if you have a Mac with both Intel and Nvidia or ATI GPUs, it will only do the GPU switching thing in OS X (or Linux in EFI mode since somebody figured out how it tells the EFI that it's OS X). The dickheads lock out the Intel GPU unless the OS tells it that it's OS X, either to be lazy and not write a Windows driver for the switching hardware, or to make OS X look better on battery life.
>>
>>56958512
I suppose you never considered reinstalling OS X because maybe, just maybe, you have a bunch of useless data lying around hogging up the computer's resources.

OS X is ew anyway.
>>
>>56958512
>Mac
Found your problem.
>>
>>56959357
Quantity of data isn't it. Not OP but I have an oldish Mac with Snow Leopard and it takes forever to do certain tasks. My OS X drive has plenty of free space. Creating a new process takes time for some reason. CPU isn't high, disk isn't high, fan doesn't blow. I think it's a timeout of some sort it's waiting for.
>>
>>56958512
Windows the shill post
>>
>>56959895
>my hard drive has plenty of free space

Good lord anon, why are you browsing a technology board?
>>
>>56959977
What are you even on about? File glut generally doesn't take up resources unless they're someplace like the desktop, where having hundreds of files will slow things down because of icon rendering and such.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.