[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

comfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 150.png (40KB, 954x395px) Image search: [Google]
150.png
40KB, 954x395px
So I did this yesterday. It helps immensely with the eye strain. I was never told about this. Is there anything else I should do?
>>
File: everythingisbig.jpg (27KB, 471x449px) Image search: [Google]
everythingisbig.jpg
27KB, 471x449px
GO BIGGER
>>
>>56952965
ONCE YOU GO BIG [spoiler]BLACK COCK[/spoiler] YOU NEVER GO SMALL [spoiler]WHITE DICK[/spoiler]
>>
>>56953279

dude weed lol

>>56952930

you should get your eyes checked out senpai. strain only occurs if your eyes can't focus on the screen surface. I wear contacts for an entire month and have literally no eyestrain at all.

(sitting 80-100 cm away from a 34" 3440x1440 screen)
>>
>>56954483
> (sitting 80-100 cm away from a 34" 3440x1440 screen)

Is that a computer monitor or a TV?
>>
>>56952930
that breaks so many programs.

buttons and other elements in a window will scale but the window itself will have a fixed dimension so you end up with shit where you can't click "OK" or "Cancel".
>>
>have a decent PPI screen
>have to use scaling because all UIs are still designed for 1366x768 15.5" garbage screens
>>
File: Capture.png (74KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
74KB, 1920x1200px
Daily life on a tablet but >>56954738 is true.
>>
>>56953279
>doesn't know spoilers don't work on /g/
fuck off back to >>>/tv/, nigger.
>>
>>56954813
I just had to setup my mothers new laptop.

The retard apparently spilled tea on her old one, tried to dry it with a FAN HEATER, then melted her keyboard grid.
So I brought her over a spare keyboard to use. She sat it on the top of the laptop keyboard.
Few weeks later, she tells me she leaned on the laptop lid and SHATTERED the fucking screen because she had the keyboard sandwiched in it.

Holy fuck I have to be adopted. The rest of the family are this level of retarded too. (besides one cousin who works in sound and events)

Shit screen is this exact resolution and physical size too.
£289 retardtop that will probably be broken by summer 2018. 4 fucking laptops that retard has been through. FOUR. FUCK.
This is why I put my fist through a wall. I so mad.
>>
>>56952930

where did you go to do this?
>>
>>56952930
install flux
>>
>>56954902
I know but [spoiler]I just don't care faggot[/spoiler]
>>
>>56955080
This.
F.lux, set to Candle, or Ember.
Comfy as fuck.

Make use of the alt+pgdn (and pgup) keys to lower brightness too. I wish you could automate that with time as well, could do it with Autohotkey I guess.

Need to do graphics work or color-accurate work?
Don't fucking do it at night.
Do it at Evening at the latest. (or do only outlining and sketching shit at night, like I do)

Or, if you are one of those nightshift fags, change your coords to 180 degrees around the world. (or angled based on the "timezone" you are active at, if you aren't a standard graveyarder)
>>
>>56954718
Ultrawide monitor it appears.
>>
>>56954986
>This is why I put my fist through a wall.
I don't think you're adopted bro
>>
>>56955080
>>56955201
Actual spyware
>>
>>56955251
[citation needed]
>>
>>56955230
It was a shit wall getting taken down anyway because a door was getting moved a meter across.

But dealing with retards annoys me so fucking much.
I have zero patience for them.
>>
>>56955267
https://justgetflux.com/news/pages/privacy/
>>
>>56954738
It hasn't broken any of the ones I use.

Chrome, foobar2000, emacs, Eclipse, videolan, bla bla
>>
>>56955201
>Or, if you are one of those nightshift fags, change your coords to 180 degrees around the world.
You can just disable f.lux for an hour or two. It's a built in option, right click the icon.
>>
>>56956033
It's to make it turn on during the day, since it only becomes active if its dark where your location is
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.