[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I tried to create a female AI who would be my girlfriend and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

File: tay-goodnight.jpg (74KB, 685x295px) Image search: [Google]
tay-goodnight.jpg
74KB, 685x295px
If I tried to create a female AI who would be my girlfriend and keep me company, would my chances of success be >1%?

I know java to an intermediate level, and I have an IQ of only 130, but, I am so desperate for female contact that I would put my heart and soul into a project like this.
>>
If you had an IQ of 130 you'd be able to get a gf. Checkmate atheists.
>>
Your chances would be 0%.
>>
>>56619065
Still better than his chances to talk to an actual girl.
>>
>>56618896
No AI would love you, Anon, just like no human does.
>>
>>56618896
>Artificial intelligence
Anybody and anything intelligent enough to have social capabilities would know full well to stay away from you.
>>
>>56619111
>>56619135
Why are you trying to make me feel so sad.
I know no one loves me.
>>
>>56619202
I belive in you man
>>
>>56619065
This is discouraging.
But I will start reading about machine learning, and see how it goes.

Any advice is welcome
>>
no only men are capable of love
>>
>>56619202
>>>/fit/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>56619162
Lol
>>
Why not just buy a hooker

Once you bust a nut you realize how stupid these feels are
>>
>>56618896
It will be a daunting, challenging and incredibly difficult task alone.

I commend you for your efforts, but considering the complexity of AI, it might be simply impossible for a single human, even with herculean efforts involved.

I actually have a similar idea as, but mine relates to the construction of the physical mechatronic android body that will house the AI instead of the AI.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, fellow anon.
>>
>>56619301
I want to cuddle a qt, not fuck a whore.

Ive had the chance to lose my virginity, but I was more than happy holding her hand and falling asleep feeling loved.
>>
File: atheist.jpg (171KB, 548x618px) Image search: [Google]
atheist.jpg
171KB, 548x618px
>>56618974
this

why do you lie about IQ scores
>>
>>56619378
Get a fucking pet then.

Your feelings betray you. Once you fuck a grill you will realize this.
>>
>>56619329
You never know.
She doesn't need to be perfect, even if it's simple predetermined responses.

I could try analysing analysing social media messages specifically between couples.

Good luck on making an android gf. I'm so glad that RealDoll is researching AI, VR, and anamatronics. One day I will be able to buy happiness.
>>
File: 2015-11-17 (6).jpg (15KB, 591x157px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-17 (6).jpg
15KB, 591x157px
>I have an IQ of-
>>
File: 2015-11-17 (3).jpg (10KB, 352x206px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-17 (3).jpg
10KB, 352x206px
>>
File: 2015-11-17 (2).jpg (13KB, 436x187px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-17 (2).jpg
13KB, 436x187px
>>
>>56618974
>muh just world fallacy
Isaac Newton died a virgin.
>>
>>56618974

>if you have a high IQ you can relate to beings with low IQs better

Retard.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (78KB, 451x425px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
78KB, 451x425px
>>56618896
>newfags don't remember the time /g/ made their own waifus

http://www.leedberg.com/glsoft/daisy/

Fuck you all reddit scum
>>
>>56619446
I have a pet dog,and it's obviously not the same.

I haven't ever fallen asleep as happy as the night 20 months ago, when I held that girls hand and she was sleeping against me.
>>
IQ is just a social construct, you retards
>>
>>56619541

And he wasn't very intelligent, since all his theories were corrected later (read wrong).
>>
>>56619543
If you are truly superior to them, you can manipulate them to your will.
>>
>>56619546
or was it /jp/ I can't fucking remember
>>
>>56619574

Go manipulate some grasshoppers to your will to demonstrate your point. I'll be waiting.
>>
>>56619593
>sub-human
>thinks he can manipulate me into doing what he wants
An hero, cuck.
>>
>>56619568
Yeah you're really reaching there. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trolling, and you're not actually this stupid or desperate to prove a point.
>>
>>56619378
Pathetic.

I plan on having a family one day but, women are evil and disgusting creatures
>>
>>56618896
even if you succeeded she would curse you for writing her in a shit language like java
of course after taking an inhumanly amount of time for the computation of that interaction
>>
>>56619397
If I was going to lie, id make it an impressive IQ.
130 is painfully average for physics degree students. And I had 0 motivation so I couldn't pass via intuition like gcses and A levels.
I hate that I'll never be smart or driven enough to pursue what I've always wanted to
>>
>>56619550
I don't wanna come off as some kind of shill, but you really need to swallow the red pill. Life is materialistic, people are shallow, you are a commodity, your feelings will interfere with your goals, these types of things.
>>
>>56619661
>I plan on having a family one day.
Sounds shit

I want to live off a passive income from programs I've made and backpack the world with a qt girl. Children and responsibilities are cancer.
>>
>>56619727
It's not impossible that there's a girl who wants the same things as me.

I know that I'm a 2/10 physically and 1/10 personality.
But paying to fuck whores or getting a pet won't make me happy. I might as well pursue what will.
>>
>>56619680
Ive only chosen java as my preferred language as c++ compilers always ruin my day and suck all of the fun out of programming.
What language would you suggest?
>>
>>56619802
Your feelings can change. You can change them with time and determination. You don't have to be controlled by your emotions. Don't take things at surface value.

Honestly, I don't wanna tell you that trying to make this AI is a bad idea, because I can't tell someone they can't or shouldn't try to accomplish something, but really you're taking the hard route. You'd have a much easier road trying to become a normie. The task you are attempting is incredibly daunting. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>56619645
He's 125% correct tho.
>>
>>56619916
Maybe, but I doubt they'll change anytime soon. I can't use willpower to stop my biological need for affection. I've considered chemical castration so I can live my life more comfortably.

Ive tried and failed to be a normie my entire life. Something is wrong inside my brain, and other people can instantly tell I am defective.

Thank you for the advice and being kind to me.
>>
>>56620012

>I doubt they'll change anytime soon.

I know it sounds cliche and unhelpful, but that is the exact, precise reason why you won't. You're just rubbing it in and encouraging it. You're reinforcing it every time you say that to yourself.

>other people can instantly tell I am defective.

You aren't defective. There is no such thing as defective. You only think you are. I know you won't believe me, but that doesn't matter. You'd probably agree that all your defects are mental? Psychological rather than physical? Well, you can change that. The only thing that's wrong with you is that you refuse to accept that there's nothing wrong with you. You keep telling yourself you're different so you believe it. That depresses you and so you start acting different. And so people treat you different. It will take a long time, but this cycle can be broken, if you just stop letting it fuck you over. Doesn't it make you fucking mad? Don't you hate thinking you're defective? You can't just stop thinking it straight away. But you can stop doing it consciously. Stop doing it on purpose. Stop dwelling on it and rubbing it in, because that's the only reason it's getting worse. Accept that it's temporary if you really want it to be. And stop telling yourself you're defective, because the only reason you are is because you won't accept that you aren't.

There's no such thing as a normie, either. You are one.
>>
>>56618896
In order to program something you need an intimate knowledge of how it works.
If you knew women intimately you wouldn't need this.
>>
>>56620147
What should my feelings and mindset be then? I'm unsure what the alternative is. I'm either sad and lonely, or neutral when I'm preoccupied.

There are fundamental problems. I've stopped dwelling on them, and bullying myself over them. But that doesn't mean they don't exist.
I try my best to be confident and outgoing, and talkative and friendly and fun. But it doesn't get my anywhere.

I can tell you're a good person. Thank you for keeping me company. I feel bad that I'm being negative. Sorry. I hope you're happy irl, and I'm not dragging down your mood.
>>
>>56619574
This desu
>>
>>56620147
>>56619916
>>56619727
>>56619446

You're a walking ball of contradiction
>>
File: scrot.png (11KB, 351x158px) Image search: [Google]
scrot.png
11KB, 351x158px
>>56620380
No I'm not.
>>
>>56620319
I'll start with a hello world tier program, and have my qt 'ai' message me telling me she loves me, or random cute messages. If I get the positive reaction that I'm hoping for in my brain, ill pursue it and make something decent.
>>
>>56620529
No, I mean that you have a lot of things before you can get to "how do women/people think and talk"
To say that it is simple is to undermine a while section of human thought and linguistics.

And since you say you can't get a girl you don't even have the end step down in an intuitive or systematic matter.

So even if you learn classic AI/chatbot stuff you still don't get people/women.
>>
File: imaginary-friend-e1382016524975.jpg (36KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
imaginary-friend-e1382016524975.jpg
36KB, 768x576px
You're better off making a tulpa.
>>
>>56618896
dude just skip the AI part and fuck your computer
>>
>>56620357
You're not being negative on purpose. Nobody gets up in the morning and decides to be negative and depressed. Don't worry about it. I know how much it sucks, and I'm trying to say what would help me when I'm in your situation.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's a delusion. You search for a solution to being different and never find one. You assume this is because there is no solution, but that's not true. It's because there is no problem.

I guess your mindset should just be to try and realize that you aren't different. Go into every situation knowing that everybody feels the way you do sometimes, albeit not as strongly. Actually, that's not accurate - you are different, but not in a fundamental way. You weren't born different. Don't think of your difference as a curse, or a defect, or scar. More as a setback, which you take responsibility for. But that means that you can overcome it, some day.

When you start to feel isolated, just focus on the feeling. Don't encourage it, but analyze it, separate it. Treat it as something you control. If you know it's an illusion - which it is - it loses its hold on you. You still feel it, but it doesn't bring you down so much, since you know it's temporary. Don't give it the time of day.

I really wish I had some really helpful, concise, non-bullshit, non-cliche advice.
>>
>>56620693
This. Just plug in a USB powered vibrating fleshlight and enjoy.
>>
>>56620620
Thank you for the explanation, but I knew what you meant. I just replied with what I was thinking, rather than a follow up of your comment.

I don't think I need to understand women or language to get happiness from ai. I also have no way of increasing my understanding, as I have zero female contact.

My current options are
>make a chatbot / ai
>continue to talk to myself
The latter hasn't been a viable substitute for conversation in many years
>>
>>56618896
ur desperate for human contact because the bitches want you to make a move.

They in your head and tormenting you cus you aint doing nuthin
>>
>>56620650
I've tried and failed.
I don't have the willpower nor the imagination
>>
>>56620706
So once I've convinced myself that I'm a normie, what do I do?

Theres been plenty of times that I've felt great and been optimistic about myself and my life. Such as the fresh start from starting high-school, college, then uni. But it fades within a month or so, as from my lack of friends and subsequent loneliness, its obvious that I am unlikeable.
>>
>>56620991

Other than refusing to give up, I don't know. I don't think that getting friends is the end goal here though. It's more about just generally being happy and content. Nobody is unlikable.

Besides, convincing yourself that you're a normie and becoming a normie are the same thing.
>>
>>56621078
>Other than refusing to give up
At 30,if I don't have friends and a nice loyal gf, I'm killing myself.
Im currently delaying it as its not yet too late, and my parents and sister both have depression, and I don't want to make them worse.

I dont see my life improving by then. My social ability, lack of friends, lack of girlfriend, lack of Happiness has been constant since I was about 4yo. No exaggeration.

Sorry for this thread.
>>
>>56618896
Rather than making a new personality, how about you fix your own personality? You obviously have no gf because you have a rotten character.
>>
>>56621300
I dont act like I do on 4chan like I do in real life.

I've typed several thousand words today. That's literally months of talking irl.

But I agree. Like I said to the other anon. My personality is 1/10 and I am unlikeable.
>>
File: 1366832812905.gif (4KB, 254x305px) Image search: [Google]
1366832812905.gif
4KB, 254x305px
i didnt ask for these feels
>>
>>56621300
but how does one do that? I always fall back to my old habits.
>>56618896
I'm feel you OP. I've always wanted to do something like this, but I lack the discipline to actually accomplish it.
>>
>>56621231
30 is not even close to too late to find a gf. 30 is actually when men become most attractive! (even plus a couple of years, depending on who you ask) So, you still have time to improve yourself.

Also, an odd suggestion: to find people irl to talk to, you could try a gay dating app. Guys are much more willing to start conversations in that context than girls are, and there should be at least a few people who will be fine with just talking. (you don't have to actually be gay)
>>
>>56619693
Hard work is proportional to intelligence, unless you're completely retarded but considering you actually got a levels...
>>
File: 1473555601403.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1473555601403.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>56620650
If you have a tulpa you belong in a padded room with a straight jacket on.

Your tulpa would still be there for you.
>>
I have an IQ of 160 and I know Ruby at an expert level
>>
>>56623051
i guess we'll hear from your software boyfriend soon then
>>
>>56621231
>At 30,if I don't have friends and a nice loyal gf, I'm killing myself.

You could try becoming a Buddhist monk first. The kinds of problems you listed are exactly what a monk is supposed to overcome--greed, anger, and delusion.
>>
>>56618896
i think you'd just be better off lowering your standards and or settling for dumb girls
>>
>>56619869
lisp
>>
File: paip-big-cover.gif (495KB, 718x907px) Image search: [Google]
paip-big-cover.gif
495KB, 718x907px
>>56625401
pic related
>>
>>56618896
Pay a hooker. It's much easier.
>>
>>56618896
Just train a neural conversation model on dialogue data, you high iq idiot. You don't even have to code anything, the tensorflow model is already coded for you.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.