[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been looking at macs for the last couple days. I actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: daisychainmacpro.jpg (190KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
daisychainmacpro.jpg
190KB, 800x533px
I've been looking at macs for the last couple days. I actually want to buy one on some level. Please redpill me before I do something stupid.
>>
>>56603233
MBP user here.

Don't buy one yourself. Get your employer to buy one for you, and crank the specs up to max (more RAM and more storage).
>>
>>56603233
kys before you order one..

quick
>>
File: 1468171209199.png (137KB, 636x727px) Image search: [Google]
1468171209199.png
137KB, 636x727px
>>56603233
>Please redpill me before I do something stupid.

Worse.

Than.

Acer.
>>
>>56603233
MBP is actually a solid portable. I won't use any other laptop. Plus, call me lame, but having a sleek looking MBP just looks way better in a meeting. It's like wearing a nice pair of shoes. Other shoes are cheaper and feel just as nice, but sometimes you want to project an image.

tl;dr buy the MBP, but nothing else.
>>
>>56603326
>sometimes you want to project an image.

Why would I want to project homosexuality and technology illiteracy everywhere I go?
>>
>>56603346
believe it or not, when you walk out of your stink filled dungeon, your PC master race narrative doesn't translate into anything other than lack of money. I personally have a PC desktop (using it right now), but the majority of companies are using Mac. I'm just adapting to the world around me.
>>
>>56603346
>the mac=homo meme
>implying anyone gives a shit about tech illiteracy
>>
>>56603366
trust me when he tells girls he uses a PC, they can't keep keep their legs shut.
>>
>>56603366
>>implying anyone gives a shit about tech illiteracy

Where do mactoddlers get the false impression they or their fruity non-technology toddler toys belong on a technology board?

>>>/fa/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>56603233

If you're a designer, you need access to a Mac somehow, and MBPs are solid products despite being gratuitously overpriced. The retina display is crisp as fuck and Windows font-rendering is absolute garbage.

If you're not a designer, and you don't need access to a retina display that renders fonts at great accuracy, and you don't need 99% accurate color, then you really don't need a Mac at all. The MBP is the only product from Apple that I find any value in. If you do work in the design field, you could probably get your employer to cop you one anyway.
>>
>>56603233
Jon Snow?
>>
>>56603233
>Please redpill me before I do something stupid.

no decent model has been bumped this calendar year, i.e. the retina macbook pro... and the next one appears to be a donglefest because it's usb-c only.
>>
>>56603233

They are very nice and you'll never have any issues where it just randomly crashes and you have to force shutdown because the program fills the entire screeen and prevents task manager from closing it.

But you can't expect to game on them or anything like that.
>>
File: 1470091787090.jpg (219KB, 668x942px) Image search: [Google]
1470091787090.jpg
219KB, 668x942px
>>56604176
>never have any issues where it just randomly crashes and you have to force shutdown because the program fills the entire screeen and prevents task manager from closing it.
Good joke.
>>
>>56603233
I bought a MBP for portable editing. Wasn't too happy about the price but it's industry standard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.