[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iphone 7 "New" Feature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
Does anyone have an idea of a "new feature" that the Iphone 7 could have that we could post all over social media. Kind of like with that whole "wave" thing.
>>
what?
>>
>>56542692
You should totally get Tim Cook on the phone. That's a rad idea for an epically awesome killer app bro.
>>
>>56542710
I think op means something along the lines of the "fast charging in the microwave" or "waterproof" features we've made viral in the past.
>>
>>56542692
The iPhone 7: Simply Waterproof.

With iPhone 7, you have the freedom of using your phone in the shower and the pool. Not only that, but all new Apple Lightning™ cables and adapters are also designed to be completely waterproof. No longer will water be a barrier between the technology you love and the places you love being in.
>>
>>56544266
Jesus christ nigga i dont wanna kill someone, just ruin their phone
>>
>>56544266
>>56544285
https://youtu.be/dcrY59nGxBg

You aren't going to kill anybody. The DC adapter for the phone us like 5V, not even the 110v in the video.

The only thing that would probably happen is the charging logic in the iPhone 7 would likely detect the short from the water as some anomaly and assume it is getting "dirty" power and refuse to charge (it wouldn't pull any amps). There still may very will be a short at the cable though, which again would only be 5v. The charging port may get hot, but I am unsure. Doubt it would break. Keep in mind the iPhone 7 is officially water resistant.
>>
>>56542692

Are you 12? Who gives a shit. Do something else with your life.
>>
>>56544266

At least get a native english speaker to write these, preferably someone with a degree. There is never any flow to these sentences and they sound terrible.
>>
File: ios7waterproof.jpg (550KB, 1280x2693px) Image search: [Google]
ios7waterproof.jpg
550KB, 1280x2693px
>>56542692
How about we say it's waterpoof xDDDDD
Oh wait, it is.
>>>/b/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.