[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be unhackable.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: unhackable.jpg (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unhackable.jpg
462KB, 1920x1080px
I just wanted to share this idea of mine around and since it has to do with passwords and hackers i thought the technology thread would be good.So if you want a good password all you got to do is get paper and a pen,then here is an example of a really good password: Dk.9f.3n.5G@#2AiHi~9745
no computer will be able to get it since hacking devices seek out words and if you have no words,capital letters and symbols,you'll be pretty much unhackable. But you can't remember it,no problem! Just write your password on a piece of paper and you can either tape it on the computer or keep it somewhere safe.Boom! Unhackable password=unhackable account.
>>
>>56258197
Welcome to /g/ - gay sex!

In case you haven't heard, the technology board has moved to >>>/out/.
>>
>>56258197
Hacking sometimes come from the inside.
Also, good passwords don't protect you against exploits on vulnerable applications.
>>
>>56258197
If someone finds an exploit they can get into your computer and use a keylogger, also, you might as well just use a passphrase as generally password crackers don't check spaces.
>>
>>56258291
*usually don't check spaces
>>
>>56258197
Be one step ahead of everyone else at all times.
>>
File: hack saw.jpg (11KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
hack saw.jpg
11KB, 355x355px
>>56258197
It will take a lot of work, and I don't think it will ever be 100% unhackable.
The outer casing needs to be equal to or harder then diamonds, or any diamond embedded hack saw could still hack it. Granted it will take much longer then if you made the computer case out of wood or something. But such hard cases tend to be easier to crack with a ball point hammer. Classic hardness vs brittle material trade off.
>>
You download a mac from your Linus jeenhu and triple boot it with windows vista. You become powerful, just watch for the spiders.
>>
Accounts aren't bruteforced anymore, that stopped happening in like 2004
>>
>call up your company's office
>"hi i'm the company password auditor, i need to check your password's strength"
>"yes sir, it's Dk.9f.3n.5G@#2AiHi~9745"
>"yeah that's a good one, thanks"
>>
>>56258197
>How to be unhackable
that's not a thing, you know
>>
>>56258197
>How to be unhackable
>make a gud paswurd
thanks OP appreciate it
>>
>>56258420
lmao wut?
>>
>>56258475
Exactly - everything locks you out after 3 or so tries, or brings up a CAPTCHA, or requires 2-step.

Having a password that time consuming to type in is just spasticated
>>
https://youtu.be/Q00OZ_Xk24w
>>
>>56258197
What is a database breach?
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 736x552px
Look, you wanna be elite? You gotta do a righteous hack. None of this accidental shit.
>>
>>56258197
>write your password on a piece of paper

An attacker can easily learn your password by exploiting windows.
>>
>take password
>encrpyt it
>salt it every few weeks
>at the end of every month make a new password and repeat
>>
>>56258197
just use an OS that CIA niggers can't get into
>>
>>56258399
check'd

underrated post
>>
You fucking know what is a hash function?
You better use a second factor of authentication like Latch.
>>
>>56258197
The easiest way is to use a tiny hole on the side of your computer that needs your penis to unlock it.

You would be unhackable because no one's dick is as small as yours, OP.
>>
>>56260693
>doesnt realise a month is 4 weeks
>kek
>>
>>56258399
Good point, but unless you specifically are the target, its pretty unlikely that anyone would go past the testing step.
>>
>>56258197
You don't wanna get hacked? Go to meat space and avoid loggers and firemen at any cost
>>
>How to be unhackable

Take your PC, lock it in a steel box. Drop it off a boat into the mariana trench. Unhackable.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (27KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
27KB, 324x278px
>>56261245
>thinks a month is 4 weeks
>thinks there are 13 months in a year
>>
god,4chan is cancerous,looks like it's the shit legend everyone talked about.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.