[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid Questions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 43

File: monkey_smile.jpg (17KB, 456x631px)
monkey_smile.jpg
17KB, 456x631px
/sqt/
>>
put the short code in the subject, you fucking retards. the whole point is to make it easier to search for (and filter) these threads.
>>
File: mpv-shot0017.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
mpv-shot0017.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How long can CPU of laptop stay at 80-90 C?
>>
>>55929058
until it dies
>>
Is it true that you shouldn't cover the laptop after you turn it off for at least 30 seconds to allow heat to dissipate first?
>>
Is there a music player for android that can see the flac music I have just like.. Clementine on PC? Like, when it finds an album to divide it in pieces.
>>
>>55929127

If it remains hot to the touch then caution would be advised.

>>55929179

Poweramp
>>
>>55929233
Well, I do use Poweramp and it doesn't work at all. I have the albums and that's it, 1h songs.
>>
Is it a really bad idea to use a theme in a passphrase, e.g. just typing 8 different car brands, animals or countries?

Is it absolutely critical that the words are randomly generated to stand a chance against a dictionary attack?
>>
Can someone post every windows 10 pasta ? And all those webm showing windows 10 spying on people ?
>>
>>55929303
A dictionary attack can't resolve the words you use one by one. "FordDodge" is different from "DodgeFord".
With 8 words, there are so many different combinations that it's safe.
>>
>>55929323
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=windows+10
>>
How do people manage to walk long distances like between cities or across the country? Do they just walk along the freeway, or are there trails you can walk on, or what?
>>
Is it worth getting a solid state keyboard if I don't do much typing besides for work?
>>
>>55929404
>solid state keyboard
Can you link to one?
>>
>>55929392

You're right that is a stupid question, but it's not technology related so you shouldn't expect an answer
>>
I get Office from being a student but it says it's limited until I stop being a student. Is that actually so and will it stop working once my license doesn't refresh anymore or can you still keep using it after that?
>>
anyone else here use an HTC One m7? the sprint version

is there a decent ROM out right? im thinking of just going back to cm11 since thats what worked, seems like anything new has way too many bugs
>>
I have system instability (Firefox crashes, pagefault BSODs) and the Windows memory diagnostic tool reports a hardware problem. But the tool also crashed twice before completing a scan, and then my system refused to boot, throwing the "hardware component failure" beep code. Though this morning it boots again.

Pretty sure I'm on the hook for more RAM but I'm just worried it's something more serious because I've never seen a bad stick of RAM cause that much of a stink before
>>
How come I've got 2 windows 10 boot entries, one referring to C:\WINDOWS, which seems to be my default, and another one referring to C:\Windows?
I'm confused as to why one is all caps and the other is not, and why the fuck are there 2 in the first place? It just appeared one day after installing an update (not the anniversary)
>>
>>55929484
I got Office from my university's program and nothing stopped working when I graduated, I kind of doubt they'll deactivate your key or something unless you're using some kind of time-limited subscription program or something
>>
Noctua NH-U12S is it enough for i7-6700k? (€ 62,50)

Or should I get Noctua NH-U14S(€ 70,50), the difference is like 8€ on computer universe.
>>
>>55929303
Theoretically any factor in your password that makes it more predictable also makes it weaker. In practice though it's unlikely an algorithm will make such connections, and it's not as if the attacker will know what kind of scheme you used. Also, if it's a password for a website or email or something, brute forcing is usually irrelevant as long as your password isn't retardedly simple, since almost any web server will have measures in place to prevent it unless they've already been compromised in some other way.
>>
is it possible to keep torrent files and seed them after formatting my PC?
if I backup the .torrent files and put the completely downloaded files in the same original folder, what can go wrong?
>>
File: 1470117800355.jpg (471KB, 869x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1470117800355.jpg
471KB, 869x1262px
How i disable the add/billboard blocker in the 4chanx extension?
>>
>>55929251
Bump
>>
>>55929616
It's easier to just back up %AppData%\uTorrent\resume.dat and put it back in that location afterward, assuming you're using uTorrent. If not, then the applicable file for whatever client you use.
>>
>>55929616
nothing.

Your torrent client has a setting where you can specify the folder it looks through for downloaded torrent files. Just put the files back where they were after formatting, or point your client to where they are now.
>>
>>55929648
thanks, but would it proceed seeding even after I don't have the files? or am I supposed to keep them too?
>>
Does human consciousness arise within the brain, or is the brain just an interface with something much larger that we can't see that exists outside the body?
>>
File: needs.png (514KB, 725x632px) Image search: [Google]
needs.png
514KB, 725x632px
How to bypass sites that force to disable adblock/NoScript?
>>
>>55929681
ctrl-w
>>
>>55929681
Anti Adblock Killer will fix some but not all of it
>>
>>55929672
No, of course you keep the files. They have to be in the same place as well, but what I'm saying is if you just keep the torrents then you have no record of where those torrents were saved to, so you have to manually navigate to each directory again, and sometimes the torrent client will be a bitch and try to make subfolders it shouldn't or something making life harder than it needs to be, and also you have to wait for everything to hash check when it discovers the files are there, and sometimes something goes BADLY WRONG and files get deleted and it tries to redownload them from scratch. If you just transfer the resume.dat then it picks up where it left off without even knowing anything changed.

Though of course it is of vital importance that you do get the paths exactly like they were before, but even in a case they're not it will just throw a harmless "files not found" error and give you time to fix it.
>>
>>55929711
alright thanks m8, time to get the bloatware off this laptop
>>
Hello is this the thread for stupid questions
>>
I just got an s7 edge and it took 4 screen protectors to finally get one that properly stuck and stayed in place.
My question is:
Are there any cases that are screen protector friendly? Or is my best bet to get a skin and just be super careful?
>>
>>55929783
No this is the thread for stupid answers
>>
>>55929672
What do you think it will seed if the files it wants to seed are gone?
>>
>>55929680
mmmm, brain
>>
Why those zigzags? They serve for what exactly?
>>
>>55929783
No mate that's next door
>>
What is this translucid thing in the base of the green components?
>>
Friend wants to build a gaymen PC for 700$.
Decided to help, where do I start?
Are there any good guides that aren't outdated?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfFgP9Ge11w
>>
>>55929011
How do I get my Galaxy s5 to update to Marshmellow? Not auto finding the update via software update
>>
File: AU where.png (20KB, 722x390px) Image search: [Google]
AU where.png
20KB, 722x390px
1h old clean install. What do?
>>
>>55930335
install linux
>>
>>55930356
I don't think Linux can help me install AU.
>>
What are nice SSID's for my wireless network
>>
>>55930381
xX_Pu$$yDestr0yer_Xx
>>
>>55930040
For things dealing with high frequency the trace length is adjusted for proper timing.
>>
>>55930095
Looks like they're just spacers, hard to tell.
>>
What's the best e-mail service?
I need to switch from Gmail since you guys keep telling they're spying on me
>>
>>55929011
Skype is using 59GB of RAM to run. Any ideas why?
>>
>>55930594
no idea but I know the solution is to restart it. software sometimes tends to do stupid shit
>>
>>55930381
xXxChildPr0nxXx
>>
>>55930551
It doesn't really matter.

Lets say you send from gmail -> gmail
Then google will know the conversation.
If you send X -> gmail, google would still know the conversation.
Assuming the majority of people you know is either using outlook, gmail or a work email, you can't really escape that people will know what you are sending.

What you (probably) want is to encrypt your emails.
This requires that you create a pgp key, upload it and tell people to use it.

I use k9 mail client + apg on the phone, then reading/sending encrypted emails is as easy as downloading an attachment.

If want to host your own mail server for some reason, I would recommend iredmail.
>>
So my computer is displaying images like this now instead of the correct thumbnail, does this mean my HDD is dying?
>>
>>55929011
>no Dwight
Fuck you, OP

>>55929047
It's both as easy to find and as easy to filter with /sqt/ in the title as it is in the comment.
>>
Computer at work (90% of time nothing to do) so want to play some cs:go on it. processor is a G630 dual core 2.7ghz. If I buy an old graphics card in it. Can I play cs go at 60 fps. Screen is 1366x768? any adivse on the cheapest graphics card that will do the job? (will by second handed prob). power supply is 500w so no prob here
thx!
>>
>>55929058
If 90 is the maximum you're fine, 100-110 might be an issue but must laptops turn off at that temp
>>
>>55929392
ayy
>>
Should I get an Nvidia 1060 or Amd 470?

Which is the better price per watt?
I live in a city where the electricity rate is very high so wattage matters.
>>
Where's the best place to go about getting an IDE HDD?
They're not something people hold onto nowadays.
>>
>>55930837
Get SpeedFan and check the S.M.A.R.T.:

http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php
>>
Why do people still use H.264 for TV/Anime/Movies and not the superior H.265?
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-05+at+11.34.35).png (60KB, 669x556px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-05+at+11.34.35).png
60KB, 669x556px
>>55931309
CrystalDiskInfo okay instead?
>>
>>55931282
Why do you need one?
You'd have to use a decade old mobo
>>
>>55931337
There is no reason to, no hardware supports new hvec acceleration.
Its only use in scene releases because they wanted to get on the bandwagon(the one you're falling for) and be "better" then the other.
Beyond compression, there is no reason to use it
>>
>>55931341
I would try both if I could.
>>
how do i check RAM clock and/or CL on linux?
>>
>>55931369
>Beyond compression, there is no reason to use it
But this is exactly what I want
>>
>>55931341
try using ccleaner to clean your thumbnails.
After a bit they should load back up
>>
>>55931348
No he wouldn't
>>
>>55931397
How fucking poor are you that 25% smaller file sizes matter that much?
You dont have a card that will support hardware accleration.
>>
>>55931348
I'm interesting in setting my PS2 up to load games off a hard drive.
That's IDE only unfortunately. I could gamble and buy them off ebay until I get a working one, but I'm hoping there's a better way.
>>
I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but I don't want to make a thread for it. Any good tablet recommendations for about £100 ($130ish)?
>>
>>55931437
If you don't plan on needing the NIC, there's a SATA version
>>
>>55931420
They do not matter *that* much, but I would prefer if they were smaller
>You dont have a card that will support hardware accleration
I'm sure I don't understand something but I can play H.265 just fine
>>
>>55931478
Shit. Is there?
Guess I have some googling to do.

Thanks for the heads up.
>>
File: 12V_AD5951.jpg (79KB, 1000x1000px)
12V_AD5951.jpg
79KB, 1000x1000px
Is there an adapter for this kind of car lighter plugs? I want to use it at home and I got only L plug/Schuko sockets here.
>>
>>55931490
A very simple google will educate you.
>>
>>55929011
I have a CX550M Corsair PSU and I'm looking into using an R9 390. Will I be okay? CPU is the i5-2500k
>>
gonna buy a 1440p monitor, want to keep it pretty cheap. U2515H looked good to me BUT
is 25" enough or will i get eye cancer if it's not 27"?
>>
Don't know if this counts but, I'm a freshman going to study CS, and I'm really interested in writing VSTs, one of my main goal is to write a simple subtractive synth.

Anyone have any guidelines on how I can achieve that ? All I know is I gonna be good in math, take a module in DSP and know my C++, but that's really all I know.
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (171KB, 1366x768px)
Screenshot.jpg
171KB, 1366x768px
What do I do next?
>>
File: 1462503825331.png (368KB, 640x360px)
1462503825331.png
368KB, 640x360px
1) Is there a decent method of implementing bash on Windows that isn't massively dated like win-bash is?

2) What's the best textbook for stuff that K&R doesn't cover, like threading and sockets?
>>
>>55931509
Found, forget it.
>>
>>55931647
The dell ultra sharp monitors has always been top tier for me.
anything higher than 1440p should be 27"inch+, 25 is prefect dpi
https://www.sven.de/dpi/
>>
>>55929011
What gpu would serve a 120hz 1440p screen? Fury x or 1070 or ..?
>>
>>55931071
You will get fired. Find work to do, and get promoted instead.
>>
>>55931683
install gentoo
>>
Im finally building my dream home server and i got all the parts and everything but 1 thing still bugs me.

Idk what OS to put on it. Need suggestions and protips pls.

The server is really powerfull and will be used for: NAS, VPN, seedbox, steam link, plex server, and a i plan to host some gameservers on it ( starbound, minecraft, CS GO etc..)

Would Ubuntu server edition be ok for this?
>>
>>55931071
Just play on your phone or get a psp or Nintendo or something.
>>
So /g i have a problem my rx 480 and i5 4460 are getting lower fps than other videos. Wat do?
>>
I'm having trouble implementing a deciphering tool.
Basically, the decryption formula is d(x) = a^-1 (x-b) mod m (It's the Affine Cipher:http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/affine.php)
And the first couple of letters work okay, but I can't get the correct answer after that (pic related). Here's my code:

int main(int argc, const char * argv[]) {
std::cout << AffineCipher("Hello", 3, 0) << std::endl;
std::cout << AffineDecipher("VMHHQ", 3, 0) << std::endl;

return 0;
}
std::string AffineDecipher(std::string input, int multiplier, int shift)
{ //Decryption is a slightly different formula, d(x) = a-1(x - b) mod m.
std::string output = "";
for(int i = 0; i < input.length(); i++)
{
char currChar = input[i]-'A';
char outputChar = (currChar-shift)*(1./multiplier);
output += outputChar%26 +'A'; //Mod is on another line because you can't mod a double
}
return output;
}
>>
>>55931942
Assuming you're talking about videos like LTT or Jayztwocents, You need to understand that those videos are made with fresh installs with no bloat. An actual usual with background processes and whatnot probably wouldn't get the same specs.
>>
File: r_600x450.png (138KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
r_600x450.png
138KB, 600x450px
>>55931755
>>
>>55931755
lol
>>
>>55932036
Shit
>>
>>55931647
Depends if you want the increased pixel density or a larger work space? It's entirely down to your preference. I personally went for the 2515 because I'm fairly close to my desk so I can still see the smaller icons easily. So the icons are smaller but it's no way near close to 4k screens, it's easier to see than 2160 at 30inches for example.
>>
>>55929011
I want to buy cheap, card, are there any differences between gtx950 versions?

Is ASUS strix OC better than the standard model? It's ~15$ more expensive.
>>
>>55929058
My Lenovo shuts itself when CPU overheats.
>>
>>55929011
whats a good free piece of software to convert PDF files to word documents?
i need to convert like 12 pdfs each 20-40pages (patents)
>>
>>55932036
Anything above 60fps is placebo
>>
>>55932533
Did u try a >100 monitor? It's so fcking smooth
>>
Do I need to thaw fish before marinating it? Or can I just toss it frozen in a bag with marinade and leave it in my fridge overnight?
>>
>>55930335
Nevermind.
>>
Did the desktop faggotory general get banned? I kind of have a related question.

A want to revise my xmonad setup a bit. In a tiling wm what regularly used programs should i make into a "scratchpad", and what are the ones that i should dedicate an entire workspace to?
I'm undecided about: Email, music, org-mode window
>>
>>55931755
Assuming on highest settings GTX 1080 maybe, the new Titan X absolutely. Game dependent, settings dependent. Also with such high frames a really good CPU single threaded performance with at least four cores is important. Overclocked new i5 or i7. Heck even a fast RAM can give you a few frames here.

I'm using an overclocked GTX 1080 and i7 4790k @ 4,9 GHz with a 2560x1440 monitor capable of 165 Hz. I can't run modern games on highest settings and get those kinds of frames you are looking for, just like graph at >>55932036 shows. Needless to say that already nearing 100 frames a second in modern games with highest settings is quite enough and it plays/looks amazing. Witcher 3 is an especially demanding game to run on highest settings so that graph is kind of an extreme example right now. Doom on Vulkan is stunning and s m o o t h btw.

>>55932533
Your knowledge is placebo.
>>
>>55932777
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1469594926528.jpg (59KB, 655x527px)
1469594926528.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
Is there a way to make my computer have periodic intervals where it doesn't respond to any input?
>>
>>55932840
Sure, I guess. First you have to figure out a decent way of making the computer unresponsive, you could probably just disable the devices capable of sending input such as keyboards, mice, etc. Now just schedule this in the task scheduler to take place when you want, and of course reverse it when the period is over.

Though someone could always just plug a new input device in which might defeat what you're trying to do. If you want to make it aggressively ignore all input devices no matter what it will probably be more complicated. Maybe someone's already done your work for you though, if you can find a program for making the computer unresponsive built in somewhere then it's just a matter of sticking it on the task scheduler like before.
>>
>>55932834
For what? A study that human vision doesn't work in frames? I'm going to thrown in a poor anecdote and suggest you go and try a 120 Hz or above monitor in a store assuming you don't own one. Just drag some windows around on the desktop or better yet, play a game which requires fast movements and precision. The difference is rather huge. Dropping down from the 165 Hz monitor I'm using now to 60 Hz makes the 60 Hz look choppy and even stuttery.
>>
>>55932777
I'm having a pretty ancient e5 1650 Sandy bridge is that okay..?
I would be pleased to have 100fps but then I'll wait for amds flagship a 1080 is 800€...
>>
Does /g/ have a recommended gps tracker for a wallet? Preferably something discreet, that doesn't say in big bold stupid fucking lettering "GPS Wallet Tracker!" in case it's ever stolen.

I lost (and found) my wallet for the second time this month so I'm spooked.
>>
Completely new here

Does anyone know the admin for fireden? Does he even respond to his emails, let alone checks it?
>>
>>55931187
Bump
>>
I've SteelSeries H9 plugged to included sound card plugged to my laptop and sometimes on higher notes they do this cracking noise, how can I fix it?
>>
How can I serve a different webpage depending on the language specified in the "Accept Language" HTTP request header?
>>
I have had sli gtx 570 for a while but now I'm starting to see a lot more computer freezing and crashing. This happens when I play games or sometimes if I run MPC+VR for too long. I'm probably gonna get an RX480 soon but to be sure

Could it be because I have an ungenuine copy of Win7? I didn't pirate, it was a school copy and but I lost the key. If it's extremely likely a gpu, would underclocking help?
>>
>>55933336
Also I forgot to mention that the gpus ate running pretty hot avg 60-70 to 90 on load but I hear this is pretty normal for 500 series
>>
>>55932649
Thaw it first. Then pat it dry with a tissue.
It loses a lot of water during thawing, which would dilute the marinade too much.
>>
there is a program that saves data to a local sql database. I want to access this database and see what data is stored on it. I have no idea what to do. I also have a backup file of this database, and i want to open it and see what's inside. How do i restore? what programs do i need? how do i see the data once i restore the backup? Is there a tutorial, or some documentation? The closest i ever got to a database was when i installed sqlite on a raspberry, so i almost have no idea what i'm doing
>>
>>55933397
I read that fish can come out better if you thaw it in milk, but will that react badly with the lime in the marinade I planned on using? Or will it be ok as long as I dry it thoroughly afterward?
>>
Are they gonna put Euphoria on Steam any time soon?
>>
>>55933414
what kind of database?
you can try dbeaver, it knows most database systems, but you need to know which one it is before you can connect to it.
>>
Does anyone else feel like frames per second is an asinine measure of gaming performance? It's a bit like deciding what the best car is simply by how many miles per hour it can go or something. There's so much more to real world performance than that one number.
>>
whats the cheapest way to connect 40pin ide drives to a 44pin ide port ?

are there any tiny fast windows xp images that run fine on a via c3 700 mhz with 256mb ram ?
>>
How do I access the bash profile in windows's new bash shell? I can access PowerShell's ps1 profile just fine, but if I type "Bash" into a new line any extra lines after that seem to be ignored. Is there a bash profile saved somewhere?
>>
>>55933506
~/.bashrc
>>
>>55933521
Oh, I checked ~/ with ls instead of ls -a. Thx.
>>
My MemePad(TM) has
>Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2520M CPU @ 2.5GHz
>Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 'GPU'
>16GB RAM
>SSD

What is the best gaming I can do with it? I'd like to play stuff on max settings or with mods, basically the full experience even if older gen.

tl;dr which PC generation and console emulation does this max?
>>
File: image.png (52KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52KB, 640x1136px
Nobody in /spg/ cared.

This is the regulatory info page for an iPhone 5s.

I need to find this page on a newer Samsung phone. I checked the S7 and Note 7, but the legal info page doesn't have a regulatory info screen like this.
>>
>There are some studies that have linked coffee drinking to having to poop. Although this is by no means definitively proven, if you drink coffee while trying to hold in poop you will probably have to pee too

Is this really "by no means definitively proven"? I thought it was well known that coffee makes you shit.
>>
>>55929011
Alright, so I have a workstation and I just bought some Registered RAM. Problem is, it doesn't fucking work, and it definitely SHOULD. Now, Lelnovo says max specs for this thing is as follows:
Memory

Type DDR3 Unbuffered SDRAM
ECC Supported
Maximum Capability : 1600MHz, UDIMM : PC3-10600 (1333MHz), RDIMM : PC3-8500 (1066MHz)
Max DIMM Sizes : 4GB
Maximum system memory : 24GB

Now, I am 100% positive that these limitations are sheerly based on the W3550 inside of it. I'm going to put an L5640 in there, and I have two questions:

First, will the L5640 be compatible with my system? It's an S20, by the way, and I'm sure it will be. Same socket and everything, but I just want to be sure.

Second, what is the maximum size and number of RAM that I can use for that processor? I currently have an 8GiB module.
>>
>>55933533
alternatively, you can just go in with explorer
%localappdata%\lxss

lxss is a system directory, so you can't see it in explorer unless you show them or just type in the path manually.
>>
>>55933537
I remember reading somewhere that coffee stimulates the sigmoid colon and causes a bowel movement in about 50% of drinkers

can't source the info though
>>
>>55933433
It's a microsoft sql server. In the computer i found sql server 2012 installed, but the backup is in .bak format. That's all i know.
>>
>>55933713
so connect with dbeaver, heidisql or sql management studio and snoop around.
>>
>>55930551
ProtonMail, OpenMailBox, and Tutanota, in no particular order. Take your pick.

Personally, I like and use OpenMailBox.
>>
Should I be concerned with the security issues with new Lenovo Thinkpads and get a Dell Latitude instead or are they completely fine?
>>
Im getting a new laptop and it has a 1tb internal hdd and ZERO space inside to add an ssd (even if I bodged it in). I want to have some sort of really fast storage to load up a second OS on (Android x86 [Phoenix OS to be exact]).
Would a class 10 sd card be faster than a 7200 rpm laptop drive? Are there any fast and tiny usb 3 drives? Any other ideas?
I only need about 16-64 gb. Anything more is overkill and anything under wont work.
>>
What's a good way to mount wires/cables on a wall around a door frame?
>>
>>55933805
I used white duct tape.
>>
>>55933419
It comes out better if you thaw it in milk because the fat keeps it from drying out, but that milk isn't used for your marinade. It's discarded. Then you rinse the fish in water, then dry it off, then marinate it.
>>
>>55933534
Stalker: Call Of Pripyat, Half Life 2 and GTA San Andreas will run fine. Kerbal Space Program and Fallout New Vegas will be pushing it.

Have the same specs.
>>
Is there any reason to still use MBR on a flash drive? I'm only planning to use it on linux and mac.
>>
>>55933729
Oh yeah, and although they're good, there's one major problem with all of them:

All of them require JavaScript. Take that as you will.
>>
>>55933790
New ThinkPads are dogshit.
I'd rather support Dell with their more than marginally better Latitude and Precision series than support a completely shit company.
>>
Chrome wont load my auto correct any more. So I have no idea if I'm fucking up on big words. What do /g/?
>>55929179
VLC works good
>>
File: IMG_20160805_185144.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_185144.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
How would the pins on this 5-way switch be assigned as compared to a standard one?
>>
Hey /sqt/, i'm back.

I tried to clone from a macrium reflect rescue media and that failed.
I tried to clone from clonezilla and that also failed.

Do i have other options?

The saga so far:
>>55920337
>Hey /g/, i'm trying to clone my ssd to a new one (128->256gb) with macrium reflect. Already used chkdsk and it told me there's nothing wrong with either drives.
>>55920637
>>55920732
>>55921384
>>55921622
>>55922202
>>55922599
>>
>>55934345
Messed up my quotes
>>55922795
>>55923565
>>
File: 1459569351312.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px)
1459569351312.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
If I want to use my tv as a monitor to watch Netflix, do I have to unplug my monitor from my pc to connect my HDMI? Or can I have them both connected at the same time?
>>
Just got an android phone, and lets face it android is shit since 5, what are some alternate OS's i can try?
>>
openoffice or libreoffice?
>>
>>55934453
Ubuntu's works great. What's wrong with Lolipop? I love it. I don't have to root it

>>55934484
They are both equally awesom IMO, however, I would go with Open cause it can run a bit more. But they are both free.
>>
>>55934484
Libreoffice.
It's a lot more actively developed and maintained by now.
>>
Is there a reason Grub2 ignores my /etc/default/grub changes?

I want to get rid of a submenu and change the default kernel.
But whatever I uncomment or write in (from an up-to-date guide), it doesn't do anything.

Is there something else I have to do besides grub-mkconfig?
>>
>>55934413
ebay hdmi switch. Mine cost around $3 US and it lets me have 3 inputs that connect to a single port on my TV. All I have to do is push the button on it and it switches between my PC, XBone, and server.
>>
>>55934413
Depends on if you have two hdmi ports on your card or not. If you do, then you can plug them both in. If not, then you could run your monitor on DVI and plug the hdmi into your TV.
>>
>>55934413
Damn just realized I ( >>55934560 ) read that wrong. I think what you need is an HDMI splitter so your PC can connect to the TV and monitor. This route only works is they are the same resolution tho and it will mirror them.

Can someone help me with the question I had earlier?
>>55933798
^ Me
>>
Is there any bottleneck calculator for the dedicated physx cards?

I'm able to get a used gtx 950 for only $50. Will it bottleneck a gtx 1080 or compliment to it?
>>
any cheap media players out there that I can use for podcasts at work? ~32gb storage and a screen is necessary. decent battery is a plus.
>>
I have
>case
>CPU cooler
>CPU
>RAM
>mobo
>GPU
>monitor
>keyboard
>mouse
>Win7 ISO
>HDD
>PSU

Barring the lack of an SSD, is there anything I'm missing?
>>
>>55934810
can't use your phone? can't use a cheap smartphone?
>>
>>55929011
If i were to pour liquid nitrogen into a toaster while it was toasting toast would my toaster still toast the toast?
>>
>>55934818
All good
>>
File: 1470334586635.jpg (57KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470334586635.jpg
57KB, 850x600px
What's a good mp3 for around a hundred or so bucks
>>
>>55934831
No, your toaster would be toast
>>
>>55934818
where'd you get that .iso?
>>
>>55934858
"Never gonna give you up" by Rick Astley
>>
Are there dashcams that film 24/7 nonstop?

Why they must film 10 minutes and overwrite?
>>
>>55934885

Hilarious.

Mp3 player then.
>>
>>55934824
I can but I work 10 hour shifts and it drains my battery. I suppose I could get a cheap chinkphone though.
>>
>>55934897
limitation of storage
>>
File: 1464486478247.jpg (206KB, 1280x853px)
1464486478247.jpg
206KB, 1280x853px
iPhone 6 or 6s?
>>
>>55934874
http://mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/

please help me >>55934345
>>
>>55934917
chinkphone is ok
acts as a good backup if something happens to your primary
a powerback is also useful
>>
File: 1093 (9).png (50KB, 255x204px)
1093 (9).png
50KB, 255x204px
I want to wipe my hard drive completely and reinstall Windows 7

How do I do

I'm on Windows 10 right now and have 7 downloading
>>
>>55934842
Fuck yes, I am so hype. Is assembly difficult? If I'm going to be in a room with a carpeted floor, what precautions should I take against static?

>>55934874
Mydigitallife, it's digital river and the SHA-1 checks out.
>>
If I get email from some one using AOL is it fake/a scammer? I put an ad on craigslist in the personals and one of the responses that seems real has "Sent from AOL Mobile Mail" at the bottom of the message. Is it a scammer?
>>
>>55934997
might be some oldfag
>>
>>55934979
Assembly is really easy.

Build it on the box of the case instead of on the carpet
>>
>>55934885

And then he doesn't respond
>>
>>55935017
Alright. Question. The wiki says there should have been a bag of screws or something in the case's packaging. I haven't seen anything of the sort. The case is brand new. Is this an issue?
>>
>>55934923
Which 7.iso is the best for a casual gaming machine?
>>
>>55934973
thanks!
>>
>>55935097
What's the case?
>>
>>55934345
>>55934923

Looks like either your new drive or your old one is physically damaged. Maybe try cloning to something else to make sure it's not your old drive, then send your new one back to the store or use the warentee for a replacement. Sometimes you just get a bad drive.

If it's a problem with the cloning process you could try making an image of the disk and restoring that if you haven't already, but it probably wont change anything
>>
>>55935126
Coolermaster Storm Trooper.
>>
>>55935100
yeah
>>
>>55935100
pro
>>
>>55935014

Would someone who claims to be a 31 Filipino lady use AOL?
Also what the worst that could happen if I reply to a ad on craigslist with my email? What could they do with it?
>>
>>55935100
Ultimate.
>>
>>55935169
>>55935187
Both of you can't be right.
>>
>>55935203
You either use Starter for a really low end computer/laptop or Ultimate for everything else.

You dont use any other ISO.
>>
>>55935138
https://youtu.be/nJJDtvlb3Vw?t=5m37s

weird
>>
>>55934977

Assuming your computer has drivers for 7 and is not a skylake, just Rufus it onto a Dvd or flash drive, Then boot to it. Be sure to select the drive when you are booting your computer.

When you get 7 installed, install updates:

microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=47351

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53332
>>
whats the best file manager for android atm?
>>
>>55935137
>Maybe try cloning to something else to make sure it's not your old drive
Don't have another hdd/ssd on me at the moment.

>then send your new one back to the store or use the warentee for a replacement. Sometimes you just get a bad drive.
It's an msata from crucial and i'm 100% sure its my old drive with the tests i ran on it.

>If it's a problem with the cloning process you could try making an image of the disk and restoring that if you haven't already, but it probably wont change anything
Tried and failed
>>
What the FUCK is a Monad and what the FUCK is an IO?
>>
File: the hype.gif (811KB, 500x281px)
the hype.gif
811KB, 500x281px
>>55935226
OH FUCK I HADN'T NOTICED THAT

thank you anon
>>
I just received an old MacBook for free, and will be using it as my main laptop. Should I keep osx or install windows 7 on it and why?
>>
>>55935286
No problem and goodluck!
>>
>>55935291
Keep OS X for sure.
>>
>>55935247
It doesn't matter what company it is, all drives have a few percent failure rate per year, even in the begging. But if you're sure it's the original drive, then this sounds simple enough. Just clean install windows onto your new drive and ditch the old one. It doesn't take as long as you think and it's great for speed and reliability starting over. I think it's time.
>>
>>55934923
But there's 7 different versions of ultimate on that site, how do I know which one is best or most seeded?
>>
>>55929643
Literally why are the tracks not already separated?

Get your retarded meme shit out of here.
>>
>>55935317
Your heart will show you the way
>>
>>55929451
He means a mechanical.

>>55929404
Depends how much you value your time. I got a mech because I want to enjoy my time at the PC as much as possible.
>>
>>55935317
Don't pick N, x86 or U. That narrows it down to 1
>>
>>55929518
Reseat all your cards and cables. If possible, switch which slots they're plugged into to currently unoccupied ones. Run Memtest86 for an hour per GiB of RAM.
>>
>>55935313
Ok, i'll be back later to work on that
>>
>>55935179

please help
>>
whats the cheapest i could set up home server?
>>
>>55935400
did you mean x64?

because all of them have either x86, n, or u.

so if i just go for the first one and use my 'loader.exe' (which I did verify the checksum of) with it that should be good?
>>
File: 1466364814021.png (162KB, 900x587px)
1466364814021.png
162KB, 900x587px
found an old ipod classic when i was looking for something in the garage. charged it up and it's still working.

Anyway I can make this thing play FLAC? I heard something about rockbox but I don't know how true that is or if there's any other method or if it's even possible
>>
>>55934922
6s is notably better, depends on the price difference and how poor are you. Price difference is 50 euros here so the answer is fairly obviously 6s.

>>55933005
As much as I hate suggest being a waitfag in computer electronics, that's probably what you should do right now if you aim to get those high frames on titles which are out right now. Maybe consider upgrading your system more as that CPU will be a limitation on a top end GPU.
>>
>>55935502
No Filipino has ever used AOL, that's why they call it America online. They could spam you with love letters obviously. Of course it's not like craigslist has an email anonymizing system or anything...
>>
>>55935529
No, I meant what I said. Look again
>>
>>55929011
RiP harambé
>>
>>55935581
But that's german.
>>
>>55935562

Filipinos can live in america you know, its a description.

More importunately I wanted to know whats the worst that could happen if I reply to a message on craigslist using a gmail account? Are they just going to fill up my spam folder with spam?
>>
I'm trying to get Aero to work with my Radeon R9 380x but it says I need a WDDM-compatible driver. I'm pretty sure I installed the latest drivers for the card, so what should I do?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2KB, 218x57px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2KB, 218x57px
Why is this happening?
I don't want to get a hit and run warning.
>>
>>55929011
Too many of my files could belong in more than one place, making a tag system more beneficial than sorting copies of the same files into 12 different locations, is there any way that I could easily tag files and then sort by the tag (think something like danbooru but for sorting files on my pc)?
>>
>>55935628
Use your imagination. But why would you do it? Just use craigslist email. Also that question is rhetorical, I don't want to know
>>
My computer went dead, then came back and failed to boot Windows

I fiddled with the ssd sata cable and it eventually worked. It's a mushkin and doesn't clip in so it's super easy to pull out. How do I fix this and check my ssd's health just in case? Also, can I copy everything over my ssd to another one and just boot from a new one?

Thanks
>>
>>55935613
Doch mein Sohn!
>>
>>55935741

sorry I'm dumb and just looked at craigslist FAQ, Apparently when you reply to and email from craigslist It automatically changes it to a reply thing and I can just use my email like normal.
>>
>>55935613
You can use the U version if you have to
>>
>>55935732
You could put them all in one place for sorting, then create symlinks to wherever else you want to access them.
>>
How is the Logitech G105? Is it still good compared to the G710+?
>>
>>55935867
I'd do that, but I constantly add more files to the sorting system, so it may be a bit difficult to effectively do that right now.
I found a link with a few different tag systems, (https://inconsolation.wordpress.com/2014/12/10/tagfs-xtagfs-dhtfs-and-more-tag-youre-it/) but I'll keep that in mind too, thanks!
>>
Arch Linux; WM:I3
Tried to set wallpaper on startup, but doesn't seem to work in either .xinitrc or .i3config
Tried feh and nitrogen both
What I tried:
exec --no-startup-id feh --bg-scale /path/to/picture
sh ~/.fehbg & (launched from xinitrc doesn't work. Didn't try to do it from i3config; .fehbg changes wallpaper when ran from terminal tho)
exec ~/.fehbg &

What could it be? Am I'm doing something wrong?
>>
>>55929011
Anyone ever done freelance work for extra cash?
>>
>>55936010
I'm launching i3 through startx if that matters anyhow.
>>
File: Capture.png (62KB, 665x527px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
62KB, 665x527px
Is this bad? This looks bad.

>>55935750
>>
Made a thread and was directed here, this board has a good idea

Can someone explain encryption to me? I know what it does and how it works, but I have a ew questions still.
>should I encrypt and then add files first
>can I use my encrypted drive with different computers (encrypt on PC 1, use on both pc 1 and pc 2)
>I plan on installing Linux alongside Windows, and mainly using Linux. Can I use my encrypted drives in both O/Ss?

I can clarify if need be
>>
I'm trying to get a Steam game to launch (Rust), and it crashes before I even get into the game. Anybody know what I should try?
>>
>>55935548
Just use ALAC, or .m4a anon
>>
Which source do you think is safe and legit to get photoshop? I've used warez-bb before and I know how to torrent, but I don't wanna get myself into private trackers. is demonoid good? Otherwise, I'll use warez-bb but what do you guys suggest?
>>
What the hell is this? I put it on airplane mode and do not disturb when I went to bed, I wake up to a nearly-dead battery. CM13, this can't be normal, right?
>>
File: Spongebob_8ab998_5950189.jpg (66KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob_8ab998_5950189.jpg
66KB, 480x480px
>>55936083
uninstall
>>
>>55935400
>don't choose 64bit
lol
>>
Fourth fucking wi fi adapter I've bought. 4th fucking wi fi adapter I need to return.
Is it that fucking tough to make windows 10 drivers?

The 4th one I just opened up is DOA pretty much. Multiple hardware versions sold under a single model number. The version I got has no Windows 10 support.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B01DBDQIM6/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is what I'm buying now. It's a flash sale. Reviews look pretty solid.

Can't wait for no shipping on the weekend.
>>
File: lenW510_2.jpg (59KB, 633x474px)
lenW510_2.jpg
59KB, 633x474px
Diagnosing a laptop problem question:

I have a thinkPad T510 (fell for the meme), and it doesn't seem to be responding to my battery charger at all. I have tested the charger with other laptops and it works fine. However I am able to plug my T510 into my docking station and have it charge without issue.

Is this a battery problem or is my charging port fucked?

How should I proceed?
>>
>>55936035
>>55935750
Is this a good guide?

http://www.howtogeek.com/97242/how-to-migrate-windows-7-to-a-solid-state-drive/
>>
>>55933497
anyone ?
>>
File: speccy.jpg (62KB, 692x529px)
speccy.jpg
62KB, 692x529px
My Radeon R9 380x still isn't showing up, and as a result Windows isn't allowing me to use Aero.

It looks like it's plugged in correctly, and I'm pretty sure I have the latest drivers, so what could be the problem?
>>
Why do we use several programming languages?
Can't we make everything out of a single one?
>>
Are Philips SHP9500 headphones considered audiophile?
>>
>>55936313
why do we have different types of vehicles, can't we just use one type for everything ?
>>
>>55931666
You'll be fine.
>>
>>55929058

Years.

Never doubt the strength of the manufacturing standards of these things.
>>
>>55931935
Would recommend FreeNAS with jails for all the shit you want.
>>
>>55936330
That makes sense, thanks.
>>
>>55933126
Don't use SS for audio.
>>
>>55929624
god fucking damn it.
>>
>>55933414
A single local file is probably sqlite.

Download Python, open the interpreter and type the following:

import sqlite3
conn = sqlite3.connect("/path/to/your/database/file.db")
cursor = conn.cursor()

Now you can do `cursor.execute("SQL statements")` to run shit, and `cursor.fetchall()` after an execute to get the rows returned back.
>>
>>55936234
It'll do. Use macrium reflect instead of easeus and the alignment should be automatic. Also if you're using an HDD too then relocate your user folders to it.
>>
>>55929624
jews
>>
File: cmon.jpg (113KB, 450x295px)
cmon.jpg
113KB, 450x295px
So realistically, if somebody decided to stalk the 4chan archives and figure out which posts were mine, would that be possible and if so, how would it be done?

I'm aware the NSA can trace any post I make back to me in an instant if they wanted. I'm talking if someone tried to compile a history.
>>
>>55933267
You answered your own question; sniff headers.

How you implement this will change based on your framework. Twisted? Easy afk. Django? Bit harder. nginx? God knows how, but you prolly can.

As an aside: Don't do this. It will cause so many nightmare bugs. Instead, have your web app choose what translation of the same content to serve first by the headers, but be overridable by the user.
>>
>>55933456
Frame timing is more important, and will only become more important in proportion with the prevalence of G/Freesync.
>>
>>55936471
Archive sites don't have access to your IP so unless you're a name/tripfag they would have to do some hardcore psychological analysis of your writing and match it across millions of posts (read: basically impossible)
>>
File: 1468853716672.png (78KB, 321x185px)
1468853716672.png
78KB, 321x185px
should someone who is new to programming start with vim / emacs or just use something simpler?
>>
>>55934912
Clip+.

They're out of production now, so you'll need to get a second hand one.

Spend the spare cash on a nice soldering set, you might need it.
>>
>>55934912
iPod Classic with SSD
>>
What should I use? Which of these is good?
bitlocker
Apple file vault
Luks
Veracrypt
>>
>>55935529
>using x86 ever for anything
>>
>>55936130
x86 is 32 bit you baiting shitnip.
>>
>>55936085
I usually listen to stuff on my computer, so everything I have is FLAC.
I guess I could convert everything to ALAC, but that just seems like a lot of wasted space.

I'll keep it in mind though and see which option is better.
>>
We need a new thread
>>
>>55936594
In ~30 posts
>>
>>55936089
A private tracker.
>>
>>55936594
One that won't try to bite!
>>
How many times can I touch a touchscreen before it stops accepting touch inputs?
>>
>>55936529
Lexical analysis on longform text is really accurate actually. 4ch isn't exactly a forum for intelligent and long-winded debates, though, so unless you're one of those fags like ManlyTears posting too fuckin' many paragraphs, you'll be fine.
>>
>>55936594
It'll take another hour or two for this one to deadline.
>>
>>55936657
Nigh infinite. It's not touches that decrease a touchscreen's life.
>>
File: KRF-V5100D-S1.jpg (48KB, 1024x371px) Image search: [Google]
KRF-V5100D-S1.jpg
48KB, 1024x371px
Will this be able to play surround from the optical input?

Product page:
http://www.kenwood.eu/home/headphone/KRF-V5100D/?view=details
Manual:
http://www.manualslib.com/manual/424462/Kenwood-Krf-V5100d.html#manual
>>
For things like Steam and Battle.net, is it possible to get their data to another computer and not have to reinstall everything? Say I have Half-Life 2 on Steam, and transfer it to the same relative file location on a different PC on the same OS. Will Steam register it as present, or will I have to redownload the entire game? I have extremely slow internet speed so it would be highly preferable if the former is true.
>>
>>55936695
Does it have 5.1 out? Then yes.
>>
I need a new laptop and I am not sure what to get. I want to do some vidya like civ 5 occasionally but mostly school work. Where should I start looking?
>>
>>55936705
Every game is different, but for the most part that works, and the steam backup usually incorporates gamesaves anyway
>>
24 fps media doesn't fit into 75hz without some kind of pulldown does it?
>>
>>55936695
yeah, under the CD/DVD input. Look up pictures of the back of the unit.
>>
>>55936727
I don't care as much about the saves as much as I do the game itself. My speed caps out at about 144 KBps, and as such redownloading something like nuDoom would take almost several days at minimum. I'd prefer to be able to avoid that entirely.
>>
Where in the world do I find a "sharpen complex" or "Sharpen complex 2" shader for MPC ? The new version doesn't have any shaders by default and after 30 minutes of googling all I found is forums with people discussing but not sharing the shaders.

tl:dr - Need .hlsl shader for mpc but where ?
>>
I have a plex server that also handles all of my torrents.

How can I route JUST my Deluge traffic through my VPN?
>>
do exFAT external HDDs need to be defragmented?
>>
>>55936784
exFAT doesn't prevent fragmentation
>>
File: 1_9_14694917.jpg (893KB, 3456x1974px)
1_9_14694917.jpg
893KB, 3456x1974px
>>55936707
>Does it have 5.1 out?
Yes, but it only stands 6 channel on the coaxial input and CD/DVD over the optical. So it made me worried.
>>55936755
As above, do you still think it works with the optical?

I plan on buying one from a thrift shop for $40.
>>
>>55936803
I don't know why it wouldn't. I mean, why would they artificially limit it if it has the right inputs?
>>
>>55936735
75%24==0?
>>
File: 20160805_134157.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160805_134157.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Is my video card not being detected because the connector on the right side close to the camera isn't plugged in?
>>
What is a good search engine to use?

I want to stop using google but ddg is terrible at showing relevant search results.
>>
>>55936847
dogpile
>>
>>55936803
If it doesn't work you can get a converter for like $10
>>
>>55936847
You hit the nail on the head. You either have to be spied on, or get good at using a search engine, like we all used to, back in the day.

>>55936844
Nope, you only need to plug in as many power connectors are there are sockets on the board. Reseat it, or try another socket, and if that doesn't work, RMA it.
>>
if i have the backup of a database from the microsoft sql server can i import it into another open source sql server? like mysql or something else that runs on linux?
>>
File: iYdD0.png (29KB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
iYdD0.png
29KB, 219x186px
>>55936829
I hope so, in the worst case I can probably get like $60 if I sell it on some website.
>>
>>55936847
startpage

it's literally google minus the botnet.
keep in mind that it's search results are slightly worse than google's, cause google uses the botnet to adjust them for what you likely want.
>>
>>55936860
Yeah, probably.
>>
has linux mint been owned?
>>
>>55936770
Use steam backup
>>
>>55936847
Google

There is no good alternative.
>>
File: wojak5.jpg (115KB, 645x594px)
wojak5.jpg
115KB, 645x594px
hello lads
I want to upgrade my OS (win 7) from 32-bit to 64-bit, but the guy on youtube who made a video manual on how to upgrade the bits just said that it will wipe out all my data.
Is that true?
If it is true tho, will it also delete my data on D: drive, too, or just C:?
Will I lose muh porn?
>>
>>55936910
That happened months ago. It's fine now
>>
>>55929011
what is a good book to learn javascript?
>>
>>55936958
>>55936958
>>55936958
>>55936958
New thread
>>
>>55936378
jails? is that like a VM? is it hard to setup?
>>
>>55936562
Luks
>>
>>55936945
It will erase everything on c. It won't erase d unless you're a retard during setup
>>
>>55936532
start with vim. it's literally on every linux machine. run vimtutor a couple times to learn the basics.
>>
>>55936992
>unless you're a retard during setup
During the setup of what? the 64-bit system?
How to avoid it?
>>
>>55936136
the day has come where linux wireless support sucks less than windows
>>
>>55936581
You were baiting too by insisting on the one without a MSDN corroboration.
>>
>>55936073
You encrypt the drive first, then add data.
You can use your encrypted drive on other computers if they have the same software needed to decrypt it installed. For Linux, that's Luks.
To decrypt a drive on both Linux and Windows, you need an encryption solution that's supported on both systems, and installed on both. Back when I last experimented with encryption, the only one available for free was Truecrypt. It's discontinued now, but has been forked as an open source project called Cyphershed.
>>
>>55937031
You're reinstalling windows from scratch. That's all there is to it. Just don't pick your d drive while you're reinstalling
>>
what is /g/'s recommended iso file mounter? /g/ wiki doesn't give one.
>>
>>55937349
winCDEmu
>>
>>55937369
thanks
>>
>>55937349
mount
>>
Do i need install dx 12/11 mannually?
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.