[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 34

File: 1420411763451.jpg (39KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1420411763451.jpg
39KB, 460x460px
old thread: >>55774900

What are you working on, /g/?
>>
>>55782766
First for D
>>
>>55782766
Vidya

I've made a Makefile, now I need to decide a language, what should I use? C or C++?
>>
>>55782862
Make your video game in C.
>>
>>55782862
C++ is the obvious choice.
>>
>>55782876
Why? Isn't C++ more powerful?
>>
how can i write this shorter?
import os

for file in os.listdir("."):
if file.endswith("-copy.png") or file.endswith(".py"):
continue
else:
os.remove(file)
>>
>>55782918
You won't understand the true meaning of code if you don't use something low level like C and probably your performance will be bad.
>>
>>55782924
you can make it shorter but it'll sacrifice readability, which is never good.
>>
>>55782943
>You won't understand the true meaning of code
>tfw you will never dream in code
>>
I seriously underestimated YouTube videos as a learning resource.
>>
>>55783125
Videos are awful to learn from.
>>
>>55783125
I mean, I'd assume they wouldn't be awful if 90% of them weren't some poo-in-loo or a 12-year-old with Bundicam
>>
>>55783132
Maybe for you.
>>
At what point does code become your own?

If something is GPL, and you've modified and added so many things that the base product is no longer recognizable, do you have to maintain that GPL?

Does it matter if you physically re-typed small pieces that you needed for your own project?

Why is GPL anti-freedom?
>>
>>55783132
Videos are shit to learn the normal basics from. But experts talking about advanced stuff can be interesting.
>>
>>55783205
GPL is literally a trojan virus
>>
>>55783227
That I can agree with, although they're usually rather lengthy, and I'd rather learn about some thing from a book with my own pace.
>>
>>55783205
just use MIT bro
>>
File: cxzvvcxvc.png (423KB, 1106x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cxzvvcxvc.png
423KB, 1106x1500px
Top or bottom
... and does either look halfway decent
>>
>>55782918
lol what does "more powerful" mean
>>
An upper-intermediate programmer. Can program in around 10 languages (including descriptive ones like SQL) and this is my last SWE year at college.

I'm not skilled in Linux or hacky stuff like Kali and security stuff. (did work on Linux for college)

Is this okay? Especially if I'm interested in RevEngineering?
>>
>>55783249
I use MIT for my projects.

The issue is when I come upon a very useful library that is GPL, and I modify it, and I'd like to include it in my project and re-release it all under MIT.
>>
>>55783257
top definitely
>>
>>55783257
I like bottom.

Maybe a bit of light alternating shades to help the rows be clearer.
>>
File: 9780321942043.jpg (41KB, 372x400px) Image search: [Google]
9780321942043.jpg
41KB, 372x400px
Has anyone here read this? Is it worth it?
>>
>>55783263
>Is this okay?
You didn't list any of your important qualities that would win you a great job.
>>
>>55783283
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23498372-from-mathematics-to-generic-programming
>>
>>55783283
it's on library genesis, get it and check for yourself.
>>
>>55783295
Good at problem solving

Good and loves low level programming.

Did multiple projects and two relatively above medium ones. With other people too.
>>
>>55783298
>it's on a website called good reads
>obviously it must be a good read
>>
>>55783323
>Good at problem solving
Literally every single one of my applicants says this or has this on their resume.

>Good and loves low level programming.
Vague, and who gives a fuck if you like it.

>Did multiple projects and two relatively above medium ones.
Show me. This part could be fantastic for you.

>With other people too.
Now we're getting somewhere.

Are you dressed nice? Are you making and maintaining a comfortable amount of eye-contact? Do I get the feeling like you're a complete sperg, or would you fit in with the company culture here? What mannerisms did you use in the communication emails before this?

Frankly, your technical qualifications are boxes to be checked. Other people have those boxes checked.

You win the interview on things that typically have little to do with actual programming.
>>
>>55782924
#!/usr/bin/perl
foreach(glob "./*"){unlink $_ if (!/(?:\-copy\.png|\.py)$/);

Ez
>>
>>55782766
Studying for final round interviews with Facebook and Google.
>>
>>55783455
You too?
>>
>>55783362
Can you give some tips to people trying to get a job?

what's important to have on your resume? what non-technical skills one must have?
>>
>>55783465
All the shit from the last 2 years of CS I've forgot in the last 10 years in the real world. lol
>>
>>55783446
Missing right curly or square bracket at a.pl line 2, at end of line
syntax error at a.pl line 2, at EOF
Execution of a.pl aborted due to compilation errors.

>>
>>55783502
#!/usr/bin/perl
foreach(glob "./*"){unlink $_ if (!/(?:\-copy\.png|\.py)$/);}

Fixed for you 'cause you don't know how to close a foreach statement.
>>
>>55783536
thanks. it works now.

but it's easier to write it in python.

also what the hell is this
 if (!/(?:\-copy\.png|\.py)$/); 
>>
>>55783479
Ok.

>what's important to have on your resume?
An uninterrupted job history.

If you're fresh out of college, you better hope to fuck you had internships or at least a study-abroad. Bonus points if you had a job in college, even non-technical.

You should have specific technical skills related to the position you are applying for. Don't put that you're "good with Microsoft Office".

>what non-technical skills one must have?
This is mostly determined in the interview process.

You should be confident in what you know. This is easier if you're actually competent.

As I mentioned before, all the things that comes with having a professional appearance.

Also, you need to not be completely hideous. Get a hair cut, shave off your neckbeard, or at least trim it and make it look intentional in some way. You're welcome to re-grow your neckbeard once you get the job.

If I can smell you, it's going to be hard for me to focus on whatever the hell you're blabbering about.

>what should I not put on my resume
As mentioned, fuck off with the following:
>I'm a good problem solver.
>I work well with teams.
>I like doing [technical skill].

'Good', 'well', and 'like' are vague and you better be able to back up any statement with demonstrable proof.

Basically, don't pad your resume.
>>
>>55783560
Looks like RegEx.
>>
Your applicants? How big and technical is your business? How did ya start?

It seems like you're more focusing on the human interaction part, and I have no problem fitting in a team environment. As I have done twice before. Also my eye contact is staggering to the point I'm the one who looks away first so people wouldn't think I'm a staring creep.

Honestly I just recently realized that it's not just about knowing the techs but also business and communication stuff...

I'm merely asking for the sake of knowing if I should have decent compsec skills for RevEngineering. But really appreciate you chumming in with your thought -provoking questions.
>>
>>55783560
jesus fuck seriously get out
>>
>>55783584
why so mad? you touch you ?
>>
>>55783570

You do realize I'm being vague because this is not LinkedIn and I'm not trying to get a job? I already had one and currently in another one yet I haven't graduated yet.
>>
File: indians.png (5KB, 235x117px) Image search: [Google]
indians.png
5KB, 235x117px
>>55783602
>>
>>55783614
You don't need to be defensive.

I was responding to a request for interview/resume tips.

Vagueness is common on resumes; I wasn't intentionally trying to dog your previous post using those words.
>>
>>55783633
>Vagueness is common on resumes
Not for anyone who would get hired anywhere I've worked.
>>
File: resume.jpg (162KB, 1768x1932px) Image search: [Google]
resume.jpg
162KB, 1768x1932px
>>55783633
is this a good resume?
>>
>>55783578

> Honestly I just recently realized that it's not just about knowing the techs but also business and communication stuff...

If you're not a complete retard, then it's like 75% communication and teamwork, 25% technical skill

Employers want someone they can direct and get results out of. If they have to struggle to communicate with an autistic weeb all day, it doesn't matter what your level of technical skill is.

Priority one in an interview should be "prove that I am a normal human being". Priority two is "prove that I know what I'm talking about".

If you are lucky enough to get an interview with the person that will actually be your boss, then you can worry about your fizzbuzz or whatever bullshit they throw at you, but that's a very small part of the interview process, and something you should already have figured out anyway.
>>
>>55783639
I know.

It's a common mistake on resumes, I have said.

This is why I specifically highlighted it as an issue in my previous post.

>>55783645
Yes, perfect.
>>
>>55783645
Fuck, name your salary.
>>
>>55783362

Also forgot to quick reply you in this >>55783578
>>
>>55783584
why don't you explain that little bit of regex?

that way, everyone can learn something today
>>
>>55783664
Is "Joe" good?
>>
>>55783560
I'm >>55783536 . And you are the typical python kid.
See http://perldoc.perl.org/perlre.html
I'm not here to teach you regex.

By the way, my solution could be ez written like so :
#!/usr/bin/perl
eval eval '"'.

('`'|'&').('`'|'/').('['^')').('`'|'%').('`'|'!').('`'|'#').('`'|'(').'('.('`'|"'").('`'|',').("\`"|
'/').('`'|'"').('{'^'[').'\\'.'"'.'.'.'/'.'*'.'\\'.'"'.')'.'\\'.'{'.('['^'.').('`'|'.').('`'|"\,").(
'`'|')').('`'|'.').('`'|'+').('{'^'[').'\\'.'$'.'_'.('{'^'[').('`'|')').('`'|'&').('{'^'[').'('.'!'.
'/'.'('.'?'.':'.'\\'.'\\'.'-'.('`'|'#').('`'|'/').('['^'+').('['^'"').'\\'.'\\'.'.'.('['^'+').("\`"|
'.').('`'|"'").'|'.'\\'.'\\'.'.'.('['^'+').('['^'"').')'.'\\'.'$'.'/'.')'.';'.'\\'.'}'.'"';$:=('.');

Have a nice day !
>>
>>55783578
>Honestly I just recently realized that it's not just about knowing the techs but also business and communication stuff...
Yes.

This is why we prefer MIS graduates to CS graduates.

I can teach a business major to program in a short time.

I can't teach a comp-sci programmer marketing, accounting, business law, and other business disciplines, AND how not to be an autistic sperg in a short time.

This goes for other industries that hire math majors over CS majors for similar reasons.

>>55783647
>Priority one in an interview should be "prove that I am a normal human being". Priority two is "prove that I know what I'm talking about".
This is correct.
>>
>>55783695
please stop trying to show off. no one cares you loser.
>>
>>55783695
Literally no one cares about your un-readable bullshit.
>>
>>55783708
>MIS graduates
So you just have a normie-tier web dev shop then? Bunch of ASP.NET and RoR, you guys high five each other for using dependency injection like it's some secret sauce, and don't realize Repository is an anti pattern?
>>
>>55783686
>you get paid in coffee
>>
>want to make a video game about hacking using mininet
>mininet requires the fucking linux kernel

I don't want to GPL my shit, fuck you.
>>
>>55783709
>>55783723
>no one cares
so why did you reply then ? haha
>>
>>55783735
Well, fuck you too.
>>
>>55783125
They're all terrible.

Either they assume you want to start at the beginning, or they're 3 hours long, or they're voiced by pajeet in a mud hut somewhere.
>>
>>55783623
>>
>>55783730
What's Repository in this context?
>>
>>55783790
I'm not sure of the best design practice in Python.

In my language, I'd populate a list of 'Board', 'Thread', or 'Post' objects and query that data structure much like a small relational database held in memory.
>>
>>55783810
Repository pattern for accessing the data tier. Martin Fowler garbage. Usually denotes a Midwestern-US "Consulting" shop or Big Insurance Company. Or one of the other places that hires shitty enterprise dev. Usually recommended by managers who don't realize that it is actually incompatible with Unit-of-Work, so they want a "Unit-of-Work Repository Pattern"

Enjoy getting undercut by Pajeet.
>>
>>55783836
SO seems to agree with the whole relational database aspect because apparently I can just return the value with no fuss no muss by treating it like a dictionary and going:

thread = json.loads(faget)

print (thread['no'])
# 'no' == post number

Unfortunately, even commenting out the regex and below to attempt to get a return in this method doesn't return a value. I'm not sure if my peanut novice brain is missing something simple or if I need to put this on hold and get further into overall study before making this work.
>>
>>55784056
I made something exactly like this. Requests has a built in json function.
I just iterated the boards, threads and posts.
Mine was for finding files with certain things I wanted, though.
I built up a ton of facebook profiles doing this but I realized they were useless because facebook fap threads.
>>
File: jerry seinfeld as bee movie.gif (857KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jerry seinfeld as bee movie.gif
857KB, 1920x1080px
I am completely retarded and want to learn to make a GUI in Java. Give tutorial recs please.
>>
>>55783633
>You don't need to be defensive.
>I was responding to a request for interview/resume tips.
>Vagueness is common on resumes; I wasn't intentionally trying to dog your previous post using those words.

Apologies if I sounded rough.

Thanks for the advice though, resumes indeed require a fine level of elaborate and specific details.

I was wondering though, what exactly is wrong with interrupted /discontinuous job timeline?

>>55783647
This is just pure gold.

>>55783708
>marketing, accounting, business law, and other business disciplines

>>55783708
>marketing, accounting, business law, and other business disciplines,
I agree with this point and not the MIS point.

A year before graduation from a 5-year college major I'm realizing that not only do I need communication skills but also various business-related shenanigans.

Would really appreciate some resources. Preferably video courses like Coursera but really mere keywords are enough. Perhaps a large encompassing IRL course as well.
>>
>>55783619
What are your favorite Pajeet acronyms or sayings?

PFA/PFB
General question
For your convenience
Kindly

etc.
>>
>>55784203
needful
>>
File: indians2.png (7KB, 530x130px) Image search: [Google]
indians2.png
7KB, 530x130px
>>55784182
>I agree with this point and not the MIS point.
Why?

MIS is primarily a business degree with some programming, project management, and database theory mixed in.

>>55784203
Two of my favorite words I've seen in some of the code I've fixed is
>Upgradation
>Authentification
>>
File: flagguen-bruetke.jpg (18KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
flagguen-bruetke.jpg
18KB, 660x660px
>>55784203
BÀT
>Bien à toi
In case you feel like freaking out: do it over the belgians because that's their thing: I am not nationally responsible for that.
>>
>>55783257
Bottom
>>
Allo I am from Maicrosoft cauling awout a wirus on your compooter
>>
>>55784306
>this.
>>
>>55783263
How is your assembly?
>>
>>55784261
Have you ever seen code written by someone with an MIS background? It's good enough for a corporate SharePoint site, I guess, but it's not going to fly at a real software company.
>>
File: neelix.jpg (251KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
neelix.jpg
251KB, 1024x768px
>yfw you realize brainfuck is actually a really elegant language
>>
Any tips for picking up business skills if I'm a sperg CS major and DBA? I was thinking of going back and getting an MBA at some point.
>>
>>55784261
This: >>55784368

>>55784354
Not too shabby. 8086 from college (with passion), x86, and MSIL. More of tinkering and creating chunks/mini programs from scratch to fit in another program rather than making an entire program in a low level programming lang.

You?
>>
>>55784444
Don't get an MBA without 10 years experience. No one is going to hire you for a management position just because you have an MBA, that's just what college recruiters tell you.
>>
>>55784444
>going back and getting an MBA
You need a minimum of 5 years of very relevant experience to even be accepted into most reputable MBA programs.

It's worth doing if you have a company willing to foot the bill, but I wouldn't "plan" on doing it.
>>
Reminder: Done is better than good.
>>
Wanting to start programming but my math also sucks, so if anyone could direct me to a place where I could get the necessary skills to be an algorithm master i'd appreciate it.
>>
>>55784578
You don't need math skills for the vast majority of your code.

You do need to be able to visualize complex structures and reason logically very well.

For everything else, there are libraries.
>>
>>55784587
>t. pajeet
>>
>>55784600
Keep telling yourself that, CS-kiddie.
>>
>>55783645
How the fuck did you get my resume? I haven't sent this one out yet.
>>
>>55784578
Pick up Intro to Algorithms
>>
>>55784056
I completely lost my old code but here, it's what I came up with just now.
My old one had threading and functions. RIP
import requests
##https://a.4cdn.org/boards.json
##https://a.4cdn.org/board/catalog.json
##https://a.4cdn.org/board/threads.json
##https://a.4cdn.org/board/thread/threadnumber.json
boards = []
threads = []
posts = []

initial = requests.get("https://a.4cdn.org/boards.json").json()
for things in initial:
for other_things in initial[things]:
print(other_things["board"])
boards.append(other_things["board"])
for board in boards:
board_request = requests.get("https://a.4cdn.org/{0}/threads.json".format(board)).json()
#print(board_request)
for thread in board_request:
for numbers in thread['threads']:
print(numbers['no'])
threads.append(numbers['no'])
for OPs in threads:
the_op = requests.get("https://a.4cdn.org/{0}/thread/{1}.json".format(board, OPs)).json()
for posts in the_op['posts']:
print(posts['name'])

Not sure if this helps.
>>
>>55784608
Keep telling yourself that, "Business Consultant."
>>
>>55784665
I'm not a consultant, anon.
>>
What should I write my next web app in? Django looks meh. Thinking about using PHP (what? it's easy and quick) or node.js (unsure about Mongo, Redis or something else as DB)
>>
>>55784677
>>>/g/wdg
>>
>>55784658
boards, threads, posts = [],[],[]
>>
>>55784672
Oh, yeah, that's right. You have a shitty enterprise web dev company in a flyover state. Those CS guys on the West Coast are making as much as interns as you are making profits from your "successful business"
>>
>>55784688
Oh, I'm stupid
>>
>>55784693
>West Coast
>$3,400/month for a shoebox surrounded by minorities
>>
>>55784649
>anon's math sucks
>oh here pick this math heavy book it will help
>>
>>55784729
>believing memes
3400 gets you a 2br 2bath in Mountain View.
>>
>>55784658
>Not sure if this helps.
It does, somewhat. I get how bits of it work (e.x., I knew that I'd be using .append to populate the list) but I still don't clearly understand why the nested loops work, just that they go through certain groups of items within subgroups within each request. I'll probably just have to sit with what you wrote and try to write out what's going on in plain english and ram things against google.

You didn't have to mock something up; thank you.
>>
>>55784736
anon wanted to learn Algorithms
>>
>>55784755
>Or an actual nice house in Seattle

I guess it's ok, your redneck clients won't know the difference between MIS major spaghetti code and something that's actually performant at scale. I guess they're always going to overpay for your garbage since they 'Murica too hard to underpay Pajeet to do it.
>>
>>55784755
For $3400, you can rent a massive 4-5 bedroom house in a gated suburb in a major metro area that isn't in Cali.
>>
So what do if i am pursuing mis?
I did my introductory programming in c and java and i got an A while some of these cs dropped out or have lesser grade.
>>
>>55784855
>So what do if i am pursuing mis?
What are you asking?
>>
>>55784855
pick "Copy pasting from stack overflow" by O'Rielly.
>>
>>55784854
Yeah but you won't be making another 15k on top of that 3400 either.

Also, Columbus Ohio isn't a major metro area.
>>
File: ride.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
ride.webm
3MB, 720x404px
/dpt/-chan, daisuki~

Ask your much beloved programming literate anything (IAMA)
>>
>>55784902
Houston is one good example.

>He doesn't work remotely for San Fran wages while living in a low cost-of-living area.

Not metro, but Idaho is pretty fantastic, too.
>>
>>55784878
Should i quit doing MIS

>>55784883
If that was possible i think everybody wouldve gotten A?
>>
>>55784924
>enjoy your red states
>>
>>55784936
>Should i quit doing MIS
Changing majors is generally a pain in the dick.

It really depends on your school, and how reputable the business program is.
>>
>>55784919
When will Prelude be fixed?
>>
http://spectrum.ieee.org/static/interactive-the-top-programming-languages-2016

C is the top language for pretty much every metric, including job availability. Why aren't you programming in C /dpt/?
>>
>>55784924
>He doesn't realize what SF wages actually are
I bet you think 100 an hour is a lot?
>>
>>55784959
>Java and Python in top 3
This ranking is bullshit
>>
>>55784975
>IEEE
that's all you need to know
>>
>>55784959
Because C++ exists.
>>
File: Capture.png (3KB, 661x42px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3KB, 661x42px
>>55784959
what the fug :DDD
>>
>>55784963
Oh shit, the high school hopeful is here.

Even if you work only 6 months on $100/hour, that's over six figures.

Yes, 100/hour at a full-time job is a lot, even in San Fran.
>>
>>55784959

>Haskell
>Embedded

:^)
>>
>>55784987
see
>>55784979
>>
>>55784952
I don't think changing a major would that much of a problem for her if she just finished her first year and it's just from MiS to CS.

Unless it's one of those schools that has really tailored first year programs for each major.
>>
>>55784995
No it isn't. 200k a year is nothing at those places. Where did you get your salary quotes, Salary.com?
>>
>tfw no fun projects to work on with others

Making stuff for myself is getting boring desu.
>>
>>55785045
If you're not working on a team, you're not working.
>>
>>55785045
What would you like to make? Maybe we can work together~
>>
>>55784578
>>55784587
> not needing math to be a good programmer
Ah, yes this meme again. If you want to be a competent programmer at a well paying job you better make sure you have solid math skills. Anon if I were you I'd brush up on everything with Khanacademy and move on to books targeted at specific areas like Intro to Algorithms.
>>
>>55784854
>gated suburb
>>55784729
>surrounded by minorities
>>55784924
>Houston
>Idaho
Let me guess, you like big trucks, mainstream country music, and light beer?
>>
>>55784936
>If that was possible i think everybody wouldve gotten A?

I have seen people fail courses because they copy/pasted from a previous student's github without noticing the assignment had been switched from java to python since the time that previous student took the class. Cheating is not a guarantee of success for the retarded.
>>
>>55785114
Whiny liberal detected
>>
>>55785063
Lewd! Well I didn't have anything in particular in mind, it's just getting hard to find motivation at this point. I just thought if there was some sort of /dpt/ project with a little bit of a community around it (irc/whatever?) it would probably be really fun to work on, comparatively.
>>
File: vBysX8t.gif (320KB, 876x624px) Image search: [Google]
vBysX8t.gif
320KB, 876x624px
who here /esolang/ aka /dumb neckbeards who think messy programming makes him look cool to g/?

>Befunge is a stack-based, reflective, esoteric programming language. It differs from conventional languages in that programs are arranged on a two-dimensional grid. "Arrow" instructions direct the control flow to the left, right, up or down, and loops are constructed by sending the control flow in a cycle. It has been described as "a cross between Forth and Lemmings."

Gif related; fizzbuzz in befunge
>>
>>55784919
What anime is that?
>>
>>55785153
>implying non-redneck non-liberals don't actually like nice things instead of hillbilly shit like going mudding and line dancing
>>
>>55785190
Yes, we've heard of befunge before, and we're quite fond of it, now fuck off
>>
>>55785205
bakuon!

it's like k-on, with motorcycles
also the stig is in it
>>
>>55785228
Already on plan to watch it seems, didn't recognize it with the bicycle stuff, thought they would only have motorcycles.
Thanks anyway.
>>
>>55785267
Only motorcycles and motorcycle-like.
>>
>>55785190
do you have anything to contribute to the discussion?

>>55784677
don't use php

elixir, node, rails, all OK depending on what you want

>>55784578
>math also sucks
if you want real advice you need to expand. what do you mean sucks? what is your level? how much algorithms/data structures do you already know?

>>55782924
use demorgan's laws and flip the if statement

if a or b:
continue
else:
dosomething
---
if not(a or b):
dosomething
---
if not(a) and not(b):
dosomething

are all equivalent

>>55783263
learn gdb
>>
why does golang exist when I can just use java 1.4
>>
>>55785330
why do Java or Go exist when I can just use a noose
>>
>>55785212
>He's still immature enough to judge people based on what they like or do in their spare time
>>
>>55785330
>>55785339
What are the pros and cons of each?
>>
>>55785365
Java and Go make you feel suicidal while a noose stops you from feeling suicidal
>>
>>55785382
Joke's on you, I don't need Java or Go to feel suicidal.
>>
>>55783257
I like the top better, but the bottom looks more modern(read less comfy).
>>
>>55783257
Can you put more focus on the anime of the week?
I'd love to see some real rankings data for shitposting on /a/
>>
File: image.jpg (301KB, 1240x1550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301KB, 1240x1550px
I would like to add a text field (that updates every few seconds) to my KDE taskbar(? where my username is in the top corner).

what is this called so i can google it myself? i tried widget but thats not it.. i think

thanks for help have a maki in return
>>
None of gave you enough information on why i should quit MIS.
I guess ill keep doing it?
>>
>>55785437
XFCE has something like this called Generic Monitor, which is a plugin for the taskbar that runs any arbitrary command or shell script.

I have mine spitting out the fan speed at all times.
>>
>>55785437
Is this what you mean?
https://api.kde.org/4.x-api/plasma-qml-apidocs/TextField.html
>>
Calling bookreaders.
I'm a guy trying to learn software engineering on my own (university background), so I'm starting out making GUI applications using WPF and C#.

Any recommendations for a guy like me?
I've written applications for WPF before, but it was mostly me hobbling around in the dark, using stackoverflow since I was in a rush.
>>
>>55785321

By that I mean I've forgotten everything beyond basic algebra, it is REALLY shit. what do??
>>
>>55785437
Dear lord, the thighs
>>
File: image.jpg (539KB, 864x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539KB, 864x1200px
>>55785455
exactly what i want
>>55785456
im think so i dont know
thanks alot both have another maki on me
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 1993x2034px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1993x2034px
>>55785529
>>55785532
wrong pic :D
>>
>>55785358
>Implying that doesn't reflect on your character
>>
>>55785512
Khanacademy?
>>
>>55785512
go to community college and take college algebra?
>>
>>55785512
ok. do these for me. no calculator.

1. Count to 10 by 2s
2. Count to 11 by 2s, starting at 1
3. Calculate 103 - 8
4. Calculate 1/4 + 1/5
5. Calculate 3/4 * 8/9
6. 2x = 6, solve for x
7. x^2 + 3x + 2 = 0, solve for possible values of x
8. x^2 + 3x + 3 = 0, solve for all possible values of x
9. x + y = 5, 2x - y = 4, solve for x and y
10. x + y = 5, 2x + 2y = 12, solve for x and y
11. Calculate sin(pi/2)
12. Expand (3x + y)(4x + 3y + 2z)
13. Simplify (x^8y^9)/(x^(-4)y^3)

If you don't know just put no answer
>>
Is there a /dpt/ irc, slack, discord or similar?
>>
>>55785603
want to start #dpt on freenode?
>>
This is my first website http://boredoms.neocities.org/
>>
>>55785594
>>55785512
I also need to know what your goal of learning programming is

do you want to make websites? write operating systems? work for google? work at nasa? want to automate random stuff at home? just for fun?
>>
>>55785594
>11. Calculate sin(pi/2)
This one is dumb, no one calculates sines by hand. You expect someone who is bad at math to have the formula memorized?

>>55785621
I haven't ran an IRC channel before, but from lurking in a few it seemed like a decent amount of work, having to set up bots with permissions and such? Someone who isn't me would have to do it.
>>
>>55785159
I'm bad at coming up with new projects, but if there was something you'd like to work on I'd try to help out
>>
>>55785692
>This one is dumb, no one calculates sines by hand. You expect someone who is bad at math to have the formula memorized?
You should remember what the graph looks like and be able to figure it out from that
>>
>>55785190

I wrote my own shitty languages just to join the /esolang/ crew.
>>
>>55785692
People familiar with the unit circle can calculate at least pi/2.

Of course, an obscure number like sin(1.2345) obviously needs to be solved using series.
>>
>>55785819
Did you make sure to use NULL-TERMINATED BYTE ARRAYS (tm)
>>
>>55785845

Never.
>>
>>55785893
Significant whitespace? Functional style? Was there any kind of meme included?
>>
>>55785912
>Functional programming
>Meme
>>
File: zipwith.png (2KB, 265x75px) Image search: [Google]
zipwith.png
2KB, 265x75px
>>55785912

Well, there was one that was DEFINITELY NOT A LISP, so there's a meme.
>>
>>55785819
What was it senpai?
>>
>>55786009
>not using + <$> list1 <*> list2
>>
Is it possible in Scheme or in other lisps to return a macro from a lambda?
>>
>>55785819
It was NC?
                                                                                                                                            Nigger Collected 
>>
>>55786009
What did you write it in?
>>
File: Screencast_2016-07-27_17_04_53.webm (827KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screencast_2016-07-27_17_04_53.webm
827KB, 1366x768px
Anyone want to explain to me why this isn't working?
>>
File: fact_trace.png (15KB, 546x327px) Image search: [Google]
fact_trace.png
15KB, 546x327px
>>55786052

Two of the languages I made (SPP & SP4) weren't.

>>55786073

C#

>>55786021

There were a few different ones.
>>
>>55785594
1. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
2. 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11
3. 95
4. 9/20
5. 2/3
6. x=3
7. x = (sqrt(-2/3))/2
8. x = (sqrt(-3/3))/2
9. x = (2qrt(5))+y, y = x-(2sqrt(5))
10. x = (((2sqrt(70/16))/2)/y)-y)/2 <-- looks so wrong not going to bother with y
11. no answer
12. no answer
13. no answer

>>55785688
I know looking at my ability now it seems impossible but I'd love to have a high end dev job at google or facebook.
>>
>>55786143
>sin(pi/2) >no answer
>expand (3x+y)(4x + 3y + 2z) >no answer
>simplify [(x^8)(y^9)]/[(x^(-4))(y^3)] >no answer

sin(pi/2) = 1
(3x+y)(4x + 3y + 2z) = 3x(...) + y(...)
= [12(x^2) + 9xy + 6xz] + [4xy + 3(y^2) + 2zy]
= 12(x^2) + 3(y^2) + 13xy + 6xz + 2zy
[(x^8)(y^9)]/[(x^(-4))(y^3)] = (x^4)(x^8)(y^9)/(y^3)
= (x^12)(y^6)
>>
>>55783205
>something is GPL, and you've modified
why would you do that?
>>
>>55786143
in general quadratics usually have two solutions. do you know factoring?
7. x^2 + 3x + 2 = (x+2)(x+1) -> x = -2 or -1
8. this one you have to use quadratic formula, but I don't think you did it right. need to review.
9. your answer for x is in terms of y and your answer for y is in terms of x. doesn't make sense. learn how to solve systems of equations, these are important.
x+y=5
2x-y=4
add both equations, y disappears
3x=9
x=3
so
3+y=5
and y = 2
10. also wrong, there is no solution here
11. just unit circle stuff, sin(pi/2) = 1
12. this is middle school algebra. you need to know this.
(3x+y)(4x + 3y + 2z)
= 3x(4x + 3y + 2z) + y(4x + 3y + 2z)
= 12x^2 + 9xy + 6xz + 4xy + 3y^2 + 2yz
= 12x^2 + 3y^2 + 13xy + 2yz + 6xz
13. this is middle school algebra. you need to know this.
(x^8y^9)/(x^(-4)y^3)
= x^12y^6

To get jobs at google or facebook you'll need to know data structures and algorithms. However your algebra skills are very weak, and it will hurt you when you try to understand why an algorithm or data structure works the way it is.

I would do KhanAcademy or if you have the time, take a College Algebra course at your local community college (the people there will be able to find a good course for you to take, maybe after a placement test). Then you can read a data structures book and learn about linked lists, arrays, trees, hashing, maybe tries, and then an algorithms book like CLRS (that one is not easy).

---

This does not mean you're not allowed to learn programming until you're an algebra expert. Keep doing fun programming side projects. Math can be boring for many people and you will get demotivated quickly, especially with basic stuff like algebra.
>>
What should I use for unit testing in C++? I asked this a few threads ago but wasn't there if anyone answered.
>>
>>55783205
>do you have to maintain that GPL?
Yes
>>
>tfw been working in IT for 3 years and posted my resume on Monster for the hell of it last night
>tfw got about 10 calls today for positions available
How many of these are scams?
>>
File: 1466793801762.jpg (41KB, 486x498px) Image search: [Google]
1466793801762.jpg
41KB, 486x498px
>>55786332
>quadratic formula
>>
>>55783735
>video game about hacking using mininet
Are you retarded?
>>
>>55786291
>>55786332
>= (x^12)(y^6)
Technically, this isn't quite right. The simplified version should still be undefined when y=0.
>>
File: 1246515554507.gif (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1246515554507.gif
1MB, 640x480px
WHY ARE ALL PROGRAMMING JOBS FOR C++ SHIT LIKE:
>RECENT GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE
>5 YEARS MINIMUM PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
>TWELVE MASTERS DEGREES

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING C#/JAVA/JAVASCRIPT HIPSTER JOBS AND VERY LITTLE FOR C++
WHY

WHYYYYYYYY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOW ARE THERE SO MANY C#/JAVA JOBS WHEN THERE IS NOT A SINGLE C#/JAVA SOFTWARE PACKAGE OUT THERE
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY PROGRAMMING

THIS IS BULL SHIT

B U L L S H I T
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

DO I HAVE TO TAKE UP UNREAL ENGINE JUST TO GET A JOB IN C++??
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55786441
>HOW ARE THERE SO MANY C#/JAVA JOBS WHEN THERE IS NOT A SINGLE C#/JAVA SOFTWARE PACKAGE OUT THERE
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY PROGRAMMING

You what?
>>
>>55786435
you are correct, my bad
>>
>>55783266
>MIT for my projects
Good cuck!
>library that is GPL
>re-release it all under MIT
You can't cuck GPL tho.
>>
>>55786458
NAME ONE FUCKING PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTION PROGRAM OUT THERE THAT USES C# OR JAVA
>>
>>55786441
>VERY LITTLE FOR C++
>WHY
meme language
>>
>>55786474
>professional production
>muh gaymes
fuck off
>>
>>55786458
whats the last software you ran that uses C# or java
>>
>>55786435
nice catch
>>
Will the new-programming-language-fad-every-month fad die out in 4 years when I graduate?
Wondering if I should keep up language design
>>
>>55786514
are you talking about stuff like go, node, rust, elixir, julia? those are not fads.
>>
>>55786441
I'm guessing it's because it's a extremely difficult language and they want to make sure they have developers who know what the fuck they're doing because if they don't then it's so easy to introduce huge inefficiencies and huge software vulnerabilities in C++
>>
>>55786497

The dot net framework is C#. :^)
>>
File: gold-m8.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gold-m8.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>55786550
>>
>>55786387
or completing the square :)
>>
Forget to mention, Stackoverflow is ASP.NET. Never forget you're supporting Microsoft when you go there for your homework solutions.
>>
>>55786474
Stack overflow, skype, a heap of phone apps
>>
>>55786587
stack overflow is a website isnt it how is it using c#

doesnt it need a virtual machine? Why would you do that for a web service

skype isnt C#

windows phone apps use C#.
>>
>>55786474
>PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTION PROGRAM
What does that even mean?
>>
>>55786629
>stack overflow is a website isnt it how is it using c#

I hope the moderators ban you from this subreddit for being such a poopy-headed know-nothing.
>>
>>55786645
a professionally made software package used for production which is the threshold of showing what a language is capable of in its best-case-scenario i suppose
>>
>>55786629
>stack overflow is a website isnt it how is it using c#
Is this even a sentence?
>>
How should i structure my c++ bigger projects? I am about to write some stuff and want to give it proper structure, is organizing in folders and subfolders with a makefile the way to do it? With folders containing .h .cc etc.
When i program in java i used ides, but i prefer to keep it at just a text editor for c++.
>>
>>55786651
>using a byte-code interpreted virtual machine language for a fucking high-traffic web service
>>
>>55786663
I still do not get what "software package used for production" means.
>>
>>55786683
>mental illness
>>
>>55786687
something like photoshop or visual studio or quickbooks or sony vegas

something used professionally
>>
>>55786701
>visual studio
So, shitty low unportable overpriced low quality software?
>>
>>55786714
these are opinions
>>
>>55786629
Skype is C#. Windows phone apps are C#. Android apps are Java. Stack Overflow is C# throug ASP.NET. OpenOffice is Java.

These two are BY FAR the most used languages for internal business applications.

>Why would you do that for a web service
Why not?
>>
>>55786726
Not true, these are facts.
>>
File: stackoverflow.png (44KB, 753x772px) Image search: [Google]
stackoverflow.png
44KB, 753x772px
>JUST YOOZ BOOST
>JUST YOOZ JQUERY
>JUST YOOZ IT DUDE
>>
>>55786441

if we didn't list that all that crap as requirements on listings, we'd have every Java and Python kiddie apply, counting "Hello, World." as experience.

If you know your shit, apply.

I've sat through interviews with several graduates who can't C++ their way off a toilet.

OTOH, we just hired a neet who spent practically his entire childhood using the language for stuff grad programs don't even touch.

DESU, we initially decided to interview him as a comparison against two other applicants - like a one-person "control group" (hay, this will be funny). He blew them out of the water (well, at least as far as "fizzbuzz", "reverse a string", and "explain inheritance" go).
>>
>>55786727
>skype is C#
>ignores proof that skype is not C#
>opens skype.exe in IDA pro
>not a spec of MIL
>>
>>55786736
Never saw any answers like that for any relevant language.
>>
>>55786701
>something like visual studio
How about Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ, and every other Java IDE out there? They're all written in Java.
>>
>>55786701

But Visual Studio (the more recent versions) are a mix of C++/C#.
>>
>>55786736

> -1 for question being too vague
> -1 for not being pajeet
> -1 for not being friend of pajeet
> -1 for problem pajeet doesn't understand (pajeet has bad english)
> -1 because fuck you
>>
What is the purpose of creating static functions?
Is it just for keeping functions private to the source file they're in?
>>
Good software does not use C++, C# nor Java.
>>
>>55786805
Good software isn't made by you.
>>
>>55786789
>things that never happen
>>
>>55786802
Yes, to avoid symbols clashing.

>>55786813
Bad attempt at trolling senpai.
>>
>>55786805
Good software uses Go, JavaScript and FP :^)
>>
>>55786802
Exactly.
>>
>>55786802
no, static is orthogonal from private

basically in java, "static" means "known at compile-time without running anything"

the Math class is a good example of static methods. There's only one Math so doesn't make sense to instantiate a Math object
>>
how do i code a AI? (:
>>
>>55786845
>OOP
>>
>>55786836
>Go, JavaScript
No
>>
>>55786839
>>55786832
I can't tell if you people are just trolling him for fun or you're actually retarded

>>55786850
learn lisp
>>
>>55786845
I was referring to C, pajeet.
>>
>>55786845
>pajeet
Kill yourself fag
>>
>>55786850
depends on what you want to simulate
>>
>>55786876
Java isn't the only language there is, Anon.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Working on a bad codebase.

So bad i'm thinking I might as well give up and start a new career.
>>
>>55786876
>I can't tell if you people are just trolling him for fun or you're actually retarded
How the hell are the replies wrong?

>learn lisp
Lisp does not have magical AI properties.
>>
I like praxis.
>>
>>55786894
>>55786886
>>55786880
>tfw i've been bamboozled
sorry anon
>>
>>55786821

Oh, but they do.

I also forgot:

> -1 for duplicate.
> -1 for being a help vampire.
> -1 for not up-voting my answer to your other question.
> -1 for mentioning a free library that competes with my product.

Seriously, though, taken with a grain of salt, its an excellent site for learning (not for building a reputation).
>>
>>55786802
avoiding name conflicts for minor stuff
>>
>>55785529
It's a fucking cartoon.
>>
File: maki spammer.png (228KB, 892x590px) Image search: [Google]
maki spammer.png
228KB, 892x590px
>>55786980
don't reply to maki posters
>>
>>55786372
5 of them are door to door insurance sales jobs, 4 of them are recruiting companies looking to place you, 1 is a call center job.
>>
>>55784919
>>55784953
>Ask your much beloved programming literate anything (IAMA)
>once again no reply
>>
File: 1466956015063.png (78KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
1466956015063.png
78KB, 500x517px
Is it ok to retrieve images from 4chan, or any other site aside from google-related sites and facebook?
>>
>>55786332
Thanks so much for the reply, I know my algebra is horrible right now, I'm 23 and haven't done math since high school but I know what I want to do with my life now. It's going to be hard but I'm willing to put in the time and the effort for this.
>>
>>55787324

There's an API for a reason.
>>
>Trying to learn a language
>"Here's an example:"
>Example program which is so focused on the fact that it is an example that it accomplishes nothing and nothing used in the program does anything
>"Here are some more examples:"
>See previous example
>There are no examples demonstrating practicality of the language terms and how to use them to do actual things, like a counter or a clock, only just how to write the code itself
is this just a bad tutorial or should I just go kill myself
>>
>>55787537
why do people never post the actual language or resource they're complaining about?
>>
>>55787537
Nope it's normal for examples to be completely shit.
>>
File: 1451626047512.png (450KB, 1300x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1451626047512.png
450KB, 1300x1100px
Python 2 or 3?
>>
>>55787708
>>
>>55783257
Top with "Recently indexed" and less margin on the left.
>>
>>55787384
Not him but I actually used to really hate math, as I got into programming I realized I actually like it - I just hate it as a school subject. I've learned a lot from just programming and my algebraic skills have improved a lot over the past few years.
>>
File: screen.png (37KB, 758x871px) Image search: [Google]
screen.png
37KB, 758x871px
How would you go about solving this problem?

It's not homework, I'm just practicing algorithms for my own benefit.

This problem is in the currently-running hackerrank challenge, so I would just like some tips on this, not full solutions.

Stuff I have so far:
>Each row/col/diagonal must total up to 15
>Somehow keep record of which row/col intersections would require which cell to be changed
>Must keep track of which cells each row contains

Where would you proceed from here?

What kinds of data structures would make solving this problem easy?

Is there some voodoo graph magic to solve this problem fast?
>>
File: 1464472839945.jpg (260KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1464472839945.jpg
260KB, 900x948px
>>55787722
>>
>>55783257
I like the top personally. It might be cool if the stats and AOTW boxes were reorderable.
>>
>>55787708
Ruby
>>
>>55786980
Don't say that anon, the weebs mustn't know
>>
>>55787737
This

The problem is if you don't know math at all you won't realize it when it shows up in a programming problem, and you won't even know what to look up

For example I was helping some guy with an indexing thing that looked complicated, but the problem was really just "write a function for the nth odd number". Not obvious if you haven't seen it before.
>>
File: free monad interpreter.png (57KB, 638x676px) Image search: [Google]
free monad interpreter.png
57KB, 638x676px
Free monad is pretty cool
>>
When does being a developer get fun? I enjoyed doing the assignments and stuff for school but now that I have a real job it's just a bunch of SQL shit. I feel swindled guys.

Please help
>>
>>55787919
could you please tell me what colorscheme is that and what editor?

thanks
>>
>>55787929
Welcome to real life, lad.

Business programming is soul-destroying work.

Academia is the only way out.
>>
>>55787939
Atom
>>
>>55787955
and colorscheme?
>>
>>55787991
"One Dark", it's one of the defaults
>>
>>55787943
Could try startups, but it's still the same thing, just with more stress. You have a higher chance of encountering some unique problems though compared to being a developer at X Bank or whatever.
>>
Challenge

given a number N, print the numbers until that number
Ex:
N = 4
Output: 1234

N=6
Output:123456
>>
>>55788155
>Challenge

come on lad
>>
What's your opinion on lua?
>>
>>55788175
can you do it in one line?

python btw
>>
>>55788155

[1..N] `forM_` (putStr . show)
>>
>>55787919
Is this a push down automaton?
>>
>>55787943
It really feels like it. Most of the problems are mundane as fuck or string manipulation. Then if the problem is challenging it's usually because there's something you missed in a random ass config file
>>
>>55788210
I have no idea

It's a stateful computation that can push to or pop from a stack
(or determine if it's empty)
>>
>>55788203
>>55788175
you can't use strings
>>
>>55788237
Haskell can only print strings to the console
>>
>>55788198
I don't do python at all, but here's mine:
"".join(str(x) for x in range(1, N))
>>
>>55788250
i said in python, John
>>
>>55788155
for i in range(1, N):
print(i, end="")
>>
>>55788256
I don't know who John is but I had already pressed enter by the time I saw "python btw"
I also don't care about that shitty language
>>
>>55788253
you can't use strings.

it would be too easy then
>>
<import std::iostream>

main() {
printf:"hello world"
}

stfu im best
>>
>>55788287
oops forgot retuirn 0;
>>
>>55783089
Only prodajaay programmers dream in code
>>
>>55782766
2d cheese pizza rpg
>>
>>55788276
It's still not exactly difficult.
N = 6
sum = 0
for i in range(1, N+1):
sum *= 10
sum += i
print(sum)
>>
New thread when? :3
>>
>>55786009
>zipWith
>having to define a separate function for standard mapcar functionality
Must be tough being a pure static FP kiddie that doesn't even have varargs.
>>
>>55788329
sum = 123456789
i = 10

sum *= 10
; sum = 1234567890
sum += i
; sum = 1234567900
>>
>>55787747
Why would each row/col/diagonal need to add to 15? You could have a matrix of all 1's and a single 2.
>>
>>55788431
What the fuck are you even talking about?
Are you high?
>>
NEW THREAD?!!!!

>>55788498
>>
>>55788465
OP asked for N = 4 and 6, the program passes unit tests given those values. Ticket closed.
>>
>>55786683
>thread pools
>>
>>55788155
(1..n).each { |n| print n }
>>
>>55788509
* (mapcar #'+ '(1 2 3) '(1 2 3))
(2 4 6)
>>
>>55787747
>>55788487

Actually the more I think about, the more I feel there are cases where you would need to try every permutation (i.e. every value of [None, [1,9]] @ each square, for all possible permutations of the rest of the values on the square. What about squares where all rows/cols/diags equal some value, but in fact to get it to a perfect square BOTH those initial values must be shifted to some third value?
>>
>>55788553
Oh, mapcar is just a variadic list apply?

in haskell:

(+) <$> [1,2,3] <*> [1,2,3]
you can continue with <*>s if the first function can be applied more

Does your silly spaghetti parenthesis language generalise this for all applicative functors?
>>
>>55788600
actually I should say it's not quite the same
<*> will gather all results
you would want to be using ZipList, i.e.
(+) <$> ZipList [1,2,3] <*> ZipList [1,2,3]

naturally I assume there's no similar "all results" functionality for lisp
>>
>>55788600
I get this as output in GHCi:
in> (+) <$> [1,2,3] <*> [10, 20,30]
output> [11,21,31,12,22,32,13,23,33]
>>
>>55784203
the same
>>
>>55788674
Yeah, it does all combinations.
<*> is generalised to all applicative functors
See >>55788621
you use the ZipList constructor to turn the lists into ziplists (which changes their <*> functionality)
>>
File: bananya.jpg (8KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
bananya.jpg
8KB, 160x160px
Do any of you attend any programming events regularly or are you part of any programming communities? What are the best ways to meet with other programmers outside of work?
>>
>>55788730
The best way to meet with other programmers is to post a question on stackoverflow
>>
>>55788718
huh, ZipList would have made a program I wrote last month quite a lot simpler. I didn't realize zipping was a valid applicative instance.

While I have you here, can I ask if there is a way of applying a constructor like ZipList to all elements of a tuple?
>>
File: pairProgramming.png (535KB, 946x664px) Image search: [Google]
pairProgramming.png
535KB, 946x664px
>>55788764
Will they pair program with me?
>>
>>55788826
unfortunately not, but you could look into using templatehaskell to make this easier
>>
>>55784165
You have to start at the basics, trust me. I tried GUI before everything else, and I had no idea.

After going through a whole textbook, it makes sense and is not hard.
>>
>>55788487
The integers have to all be distinct, like in a sudoku puzzle 3x3 region.
>>
>>55788730
Like one month ago I attended to a DB meetup(.com), it was nice and talked with few people, but didn't keep contact with anyone since I don't use FB. I learned a few things about the course itself.
>>
>>55788730
>>55789042
I used to go to this one meetup group. I met a lot of people, but it was more webdev focused. I've been trying to find other project oriented meetups, but most of them are just informational. Maybe I should try starting one myself.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.