[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First smartphone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 58154583.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58154583.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
I've been using the same cellphone for a while, 7 years actually.
Now I want to buy a new one, a smartphone, and I don't know what to choose.. Asus zenfone 2 ZE551ML our iPhone SE?

Asus: "fair" hardware, cheaper than iPhone (don't have lifeproof case)
iPhone: higher price than Asus, (better software?), does have lifeproof case

I have money for iPhone, but the more I search the more I want to keep the shitty cell phone I have (even though it survived 7 years and maybe more to come)

I'm leaning in the iPhone because I still see people using 4s's without problems ("well yeah, but android users use old smartphones too" I know that), and I do take care of phones so they last a long time.

Pros and cons about the two?
And other smartphones recomendations?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-23-09-44-26.png (96KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-23-09-44-26.png
96KB, 480x800px
>>55716048
Hi,

I recommend you buy this phone. It's even cheaper in the United States of America. And it is small and cute!

It will be a good first smart phone for you.
>>
File: totally worth it.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
totally worth it.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>55716441
>>
>>55716048
Honestly just buy the iPhone, its more stable, guaranteed updates and easier to use, dont let these turbo autists tell you otherwise

On the side note i remember when g called the zenfone the ultimate android phone and after it was released and turned out to be shit all those autists were quiet af
>>
>>55717081
Well, I talked with one person who used android and ios.
Seems android is the same as microsoft, after a time, it gets shitter and you need a new one...
I guess it's decided, iPhone SE it is..
>>
>>55717169
Exactly, android gets slower and laggier as time goes
>>
You won't find help here, just trolls.

Go to >>>/g/spg/ and post budget, country, and if you want expandable storage or not (microsd slot). Currently all phones with SDXC can accept 256GB microsd cards.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.