[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss Android General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20160721-080449.png (77KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160721-080449.png
77KB, 720x1280px
Discuss
Android General
>>
>>55681866
Opinion on zte overtrue 2?
>>
What is flashing, custom recovery and how do I upgrade my JB to KK or MM?

Sony Xperia E dual

Rooted

Android 4.1.1
>>
>>55681866
Getting sick of this shit. New versions of Snapchat won't work on my device properly

Gonna buy an iPhone just to get a decent working phone. Fuck android.
>>
>>55681953
Are you sure that you're not the problem then?
I've never had any problems with any apps whatsoever, using OPO with CM.
>>
>>55681988
Snapchat is shit on Android. No surprises, Snapchat CEO is an Apple fanboy.

t. Other anon.
>>
What's the best 4chan app to use?
All the ones on the play store are shit.
>>
>>55682063
Clover ffs. Get it on F-droid.
>>
>>55682063
I use Dashchan. I was a long time user of clover and overchan but Dashchan just works better and has more features than them. Plus you don't have to keep checking for updates on play store because it updates itself in the background. You can disable that in settings.

Download it from the github page. You have to also download separate plugin(78kb) for 4chan though.
>>
>>55681913
I checked the ROMs for your phone; the CM is unofficial, is just on Kitkat, and is VERY buggy. The camera doesn't work, and you won't have bluetooth.

You'll probably have lower battery life, too.

Don't bother doing this; just remove the bloat off your stock ROM.

>>55682063
Clover
>>
>>55682063
Dashchan
>>
>>55681866
Can you recommend some good f-droid apps? I forgot to make a backup of them and i can't remember all of them.
>>
>tfw my tmobile s7 bootlooped again and i got so angry i locked it in my cabinet

at least i won't miss any calls since no one calls me.

gonna wait until that freaking root is stable enough not to flip out and bootloop me out of my phone.
>>
Can you root a S6 Edge on 6.0.1 without tripping KNOX?

Also why do I have multiple apps that do the same thing, but wont let me remove them?

I've got Gallery and Photo, Videos and Video Player, Music and Music Player.
>>
>>55682212
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/
>>
>>55682385
Wait what? You used an unstable root on your fucking daily driver phone?
>>
>>55682767
used it on my phone sure, don't really use it for anything critical so lost nothing of importance.

only way i could handle having the phone, stock everything is filled with samcrap and other assorted shit. maybe i should have stayed with my older phone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.