[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/spg/ - Smartphone General - Ignore the SD Spammer Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 36

File: 1465339630107.jpg (213KB, 1000x928px) Image search: [Google]
1465339630107.jpg
213KB, 1000x928px
If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good resources:
>reviews, specs, comparisons
http://www.gsmarena.com
http://www.phonearena.com
http://www.kimovil.com

>Frequency checker
http://willmyphonework.net
http://frequencycheck.com

>Chinkphone news
http://www.gizchina.com
http://www.gizmochina.com

>Recommended Chinkphones $80-$300 as of March 2016
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Phones

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone
>Shill your Xiaomi
>PRAISE THE CHINKPHONES

Reminder to ignore and report the autistic SD spammer.

News:
>ZTE unveils the $99 Zmax Pro - 6-inch display, Snapdragon 617, 2GB of RAM (expandable), USB Type-C, fingerprint scanner, 3,400 mAh battery
http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_unveils_the_zmax_pro_with_6inch_display_snapdragon_617_chipset_-news-19474.php

>Final Android 7.0 Nougat Developer Preview is now available
http://www.gsmarena.com/final_android_70_nougat_developer_preview_is_now_available-news-19470.php

>Oppo F1s becomes official on August 3 as the next 'selfie expert'
http://www.gsmarena.com/oppo_f1s_becomes_official_on_august_3_dubbed_selfie_expert-news-19468.php

>Xiaomi Redmi Pro (formerly Redmi Note 4) to be unveiled on July 27th?
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Xiaomi-Redmi-Pro-formerly-Redmi-Note-4-to-be-unveiled-on-July-27th_id83289

>Meizu MX6 launches tomorrow in China
http://www.gizchina.com/2016/07/18/meizu-mx6-launches-tomorrow-in-china/

>Elephone S7 Specs Revealed: Helio X20, 3GB RAM & More
http://www.gizmochina.com/2016/07/18/elephone-s7-specs-apear/

>Two Nokia Android phones sporting 2K screens, SD 820 and IP68 certification leaked
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Two-Nokia-Android-phones-sporting-2K-screens-SD-820-and-IP68-certification-leaked_id83270
>>
>>55640971
Ignore this
>>55640823
>>55640708
Fucking idiot who is polluting /spg/ with his SD autistic shilling.
>>
File: Siren-Approved-Photo.jpg (322KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Siren-Approved-Photo.jpg
322KB, 1500x1125px
bought a cheap chinkphone cos I'm a poorfag

was looking into instally Cyanogenmod on it but its not supported

searching online "(chinkphone)+custom ROM gives me no hits)

is there a way to flash it with some "one size fits all" ROM?

thank you
>>
>>55641030

yeh. Instead of searching "chinkphone + rom", try searching the "name / make / model of phone + rom." It might help a bit and filter only the relevant results.
>>
File: poo.png (531KB, 730x771px) Image search: [Google]
poo.png
531KB, 730x771px
What's up with all these nexus and oneplus shills here? Or do people honestly hate having expandable storage on their phone that much? We're they molested by microSD cards when they were little or something lmao.
>>
>>55641064

Because with Google Drive, Spotify, Dropbox, Google Play Music, etc, there is little reason for microsd card slots except for a "has everything phone".

Between all the services offered online, I have places where I store photos, music, and other data, and cost almost nothing. Microsd slots aren't a big deal and shouldn't be when buying a phone.
>>
Android is laggy crappy shit that lags harder than a fucking constipated shit from an ass. I used an Android once and it took that laggy Lagdroid piece of lagshit 4 goddamn shitty hours of lag to lag its way into Google's botnet and then they sent the NSA to my house. I threw that piece of fucking laggy shit out the window and it even lagged on the way down because Lagdroid lags like a shitty poop from an ass (or butt) and then someone saw the piece of shit Lagdroid on the ground and thought I took a shit out the window so the police came to my house (3 days later because the person who called used a Samshit Lagdroid which is a stupid phone for dumb idiots) and I got a ticket for shitting out the window. After that, I bought an Apple iPhone. Not only does it never lag, it actually reads my mind and brings up what I want as soon as I think of it. I get mad bitches now because bitches love guys who use Apple products instead of shitty Lagdroid poop and I couldn't be happier. None of you fat neckbearded fat fucks could possibly understand how great it is to own an iPhone because you're all poorfags and virgins.
>>
>>55641053

oh sorry I thought it was obvious, I did search for the specific model and everything and I cannot find anything that isn't the original ROM. no cyanogemod etc....
>>
>>55641108
So instead of paying $30 for 128GB of local storage that will be with you 24/7 no matter where you go at faster than LTE speeds and cost nothing to use, you'd rather get slow unreliable cloud services that mine your data, rape your battery, give you 0 privacy and suddenly disappear if you you somewhere without internet access?

Interesting.
>>
I have $340 neet bucks whats the best phone i can buy
>>
>>55641174
what do you like in your phones
>>
Can someone redpill me on band12 700mhz and it's functionality? Was looking at the samsung j7 and that's the only band it doesn't have compared to s7 by comparison for t mobile in the US. Doesn't the lower frequency band just penetrate further into buildings and such?
>>
>>55641174
Just get a moto e and spend the rest on beer.

Unless you already subtracted the neetbux required to buy beer, then get a moto G. If you can save that till next month, you can buy a oneplus 3. That phone will last you forever.

Just don't spend all your neet bux in one place. It sucks having no money. I am also on neet bux.
>>
>>55641174
If you're a neet then save that money for an emergency instead. Keep saving until you have at least 3 months worth of financial reserves in case something goes wrong. Then blow money on fancy phones.
>>
>>55641064
Because I can't use a chinkphone
>>
>>55641147

Where'd you get all that info from, or are you actually this stupid?

How many times when I'm on data will I need to fetch photos or important documents? Rarely is the answer, so I don't need to have it constantly there. Spotify / Google Play Music, and just about every other music streaming is free with Tmobile so I don't have to worry about music taking up space. Even better? Those services work on 2g speeds, so as long as I have a data connection , I can stream music.

Cloud services aren't slow and unreliable. Just because the read/write of a sd card is faster than LTE doesn't make cloud services useless. Also, cloud services don't run in the background, so they won't be mining your data, and if you aren't a complete idiot, you can even make it so they don't work on data connections and only work on wifi. Cloud services don't affect battery, since they don't run heavy in the background. Of course Dropbox and Drive will use data when in use, and when Spotify / Play Music is playing, but that's to be expected. I've got a TB free on Google Drive, so I pay nothing and expect little, but it still beats settling on a shittier phone with a
microsd card slot instead of getting the phone I actually want that doesn't have a microsd card slot.
"Suddenly disappear without internet access" - Cause when I'm in the middle of the forest I'll be really itching for music or my tax returns. If I want to listen to music where I know there'll be no data connection, I bring my ipod.

Try harder with your /g/memes
>>
>>55641376
Thank you panjeet, 5 rupees have been deposited into your account.
>>
How much weaker is the snapdragon 617 compared to the 808? Trying to decide between the moto g4 plus and the moto x pure.

Battery life on the g4 should be better, and it's cheaper, but I'm not sure how the 617 will stand up over time.
>>
File: Cool_starry_bra.jpg (53KB, 525x385px) Image search: [Google]
Cool_starry_bra.jpg
53KB, 525x385px
>>55641376
>>
>>55641408
http://www.kimovil.com/en/compare/motorola-moto-g4-2gb,motorola-moto-x-style

SD808 is more than twice as fast. it does overheat and throttle though like it's bigger brother SD810. if your'e not gaymin SD617 should be alright for casual use.
>>
is there an android equivalent to imessage?
>>
>>55641064
Because I literally have no use for it. The only files I keep on my phone are photos, docs from school, and fucking apps. No point in hoarding shit I can just stream.
>>
>>55641612
my phone doesnt have expandable storage neither. dont really care for it.
>>
>>55641532
Not really. If you're outside the states, WhatsApp. If you're in the states, Messenger, but some people refuse to use that.
>>
/g/ im thinking of buying an iphone. I..I want to be a normal fag
>>
>>55641691
>I..I want to be a normal fag
Get the latest Samshit phone for that. iPhones are now seen as a sign of homosexuality. Did you know that Apple's current CEO is literally a homosexual?
>>
>>55641732
>>55641691
more "le norman fags xD" have androids than apples and dont listen to him samsung is cancer just get an htc or something or even apple is better than samsung
>>
Why is samsung so hated? I'm about to get a regular S7, should I?
>>
>>55641691
There is nothing more or less normal about any phone. I like iPhones, I owned both. Literally no difference in terms of normalcy. But flashing super expensive iPhone 6s Plus is something you need to live up to and own it, especially in places where such phone costs about 1000 euros.
>>
Do I buy 1+3 or wait for next nexus? Coming from z3 compact it's starting to get real shitty for me.
>>
>>55642074
Probably, yes. S7 seems like a good phone in all aspects. I'd get Nexus 6P though, personal preference.
If you don't mind ugliness of 1+3, get that one.
>>
I have a budget of $300 what should I buy? What do you guys think about the Moto g4 plus 64gb? Nexus 5X?
>>
>>55642074
Consider that I'd be getting Exynos.
Or should I just go for the HTC 10?
>>
I always got high end Samsung and I decided to try cheaper smartphones recently.
After a lot of research I bought the Vernee Thor.
I'm really surprised how decent it is and how, as I thought, you can spare a lot of money if you don't need a great camera.

A few things are bugging me tho, so I'm looking to resell it and find a new phone around this kind of price (like max 220 $), please talk about it if you know any similar cheap phone that has :
- notification led
- removable battery
- gyro

I read about the ZTE warp elite for cheap phones, but it's not sold where I live.

PS : sorry for my terrible english.
>>
>>55642118
LG G3 + 128GB microsd + extended battery. Nexus phones don't have microsd slots and the moto g4 has an ancient 1080p screen from the 80's.
>>
>>55642158
>they need more than 32-64 GB max on their phones.

Literally what for.
>>
>>55642175
32GB? What do you need 16GB for goy?
>>
>>55642158
>LG G3
Is it still updated? Also I don't mind 1080p since I don't hold my phone 5 inches from my face plus it uses less power.
>>
>>55642175
>music library
>movies
>tv shows
>usb storage
>torrents
>4K video recorded with your phone
All that shit can and will grow in size, it's nice to be able to easily expand the storage by up to 256GB if you deem it necessary.

>inb4 "just use le botnet cloud, you nothing to hide right? XDDDD--"
>>
>>55642187
Yup, you can even install a CM ROM if you want to as well.

https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=d855&type=snapshot
>>
Dumbphone user here. Suggestions for a first smartphone? Don't need that much, most interested in durability (for hiking, climbing and skiing) + battery life playing music + solid camera.

Looking at moto g3 for durability, radio and close to stock OS, or something in the $200 - $300 range that I can keep for a while.
>>
Just bought a redmi note 3 pro to use on U.S. t-mobile how bad did I fuck up considering the bands it supports?
>>
>>55642215
Where do you download your music from?
>>55642244
Would you recommend an LG G4 since it's also less than $300 on Amazon?
>>
>>55642215
I get it, though. But I change my phone every two years or so and I just don't manage to fill 64 GB, not even close. I don't keep just about any shit on it or every blurry random pic I took. I also delete music I got tired of and videos I watched.

Atm looking for a new phone, Idk what to buy.
>>
>>55642253
LG G3 is probably your best bet. You can jam in an extended battery and call it a day if you need more juice.
>>
Do you guys do 2 year contracts or buy your phone outright?
>>
>>55642253
>most interested in durability (for hiking, climbing and skiing) + battery life

iPhone SE. dropped 5/5s once too many times on solid concrete, nothing. fits in pocket perfectly, you wont even notice it. good battery, screen, 4k... I don't know how much it costs in America but I often hear its sold very cheaply and under price.
>>
>>55642278
I torrent it like everyone else. Only takes like 2 minutes to download a complete ~90MB V0 VBR mp3 album. LG G4 seems to have bootlop issues and battery problems, I'd look for another phone in the $300 if I were you.
>>
>>55642307
Are you this fucking poor and retarded? NEVER buy get a phone contract or get a phone on a lease EVER. They will cuck you to death and then some.

I've always bought my phones full price unlocked.
>>
>>55642317
>640p 4" screen
Anon didn't say he was a homosexual turbo-manlet that had very bad eyesight though.
>>
>>55642335
The reason I'm asking is I can basically get the g4 for 170 dollars (the extra money on the phone bill for 2 years) instead of buying it for 410 dollars. This is in Canada. Also by law after 90 days they have to unlock it if you pay them 50 bucks. If I don't get the g4 on contract, I will order a oneplus 3. The difference in phone bill is only 5 dollars. So I'd be out 525, plus 75 dollars per month on the phone bill. Instead of only out 170 dollars.
>>
Guys if i buy a nexus 6p through project fi can i cancel the service and still use the phone with a pre paid carrier or any carrier
>>
>>55642536
The G4 is reported to randomly die on you. Don't get it
>>
>>55642074
Because they are ridiculously locked down and overpriced.
>>
>>55642547
The LG G4 or the Moto G4?
>>
>>55642662
nigga fuck you
>>
>>55641252
With band 12 you get a ton more LTE coverage from tmoble, and hd calling
>>
File: meme men.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
meme men.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>55639086
I've never even been close to filling my 32GB phones. Only autist neckbeards who need their whole anime connection will need over 64GB.
>>
File: 1367106505.png (349KB, 921x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1367106505.png
349KB, 921x1055px
>>55642744
Sour Grape as fuck
>>
>>55642253
Moto e, under 200$ but really durable
>>
So I'm looking to get a new phone, I've got my s3 slowly falling apart and need a replacement. Cheaper is better, and I need to be able to continue to use my telus plan. Will the suggested $80 in the link fit my needs?
>>
Convince me not to buy a Moto G4 Plus 64gb. Should I just wait for the new Nexus phone?
>>
>>55642836
You can get a $50 gift card on Amazon right now if you buy it
>>
>>55642276
Any recommendations on a phone with micro sd support, good battery, and solid camera under $200? I need it to work on T-Mobile.

Actually bought a Redmi Note 3 Pro and it's supposed to be here Wednesday, but I'll probably send it back because of the missing bands.
>>
>>55642836
>>55642860
Enjoy a lifetime of regret for not having a msd slot
>>
>>55642870
LG G3
>>
>>55642875
>i use my phone to store my 2tb of anime and javs
>>
>>55642253
>moto g3
> $200 - $300
Moto G4 is 150$ from Amazon.
>>
Best phone for the cheapest price? I'm talking specs, I don't give a fuck if it can hold five sim cards or any other retarded gimmicks.
>>
>>55642899
see >>55642215

Also wtf are JAVs?

>>55642923
And infested with ads so expect 0 privacy.
>>
>>55642662
LG G4
http://www.androidauthority.com/lg-admits-g4-bootloop-problem-hardware-fault-669603/
>>
>>55642934
You can easily remove the ads.
>>
>>55642875
64gigabutt is not enough?
your phone is your only computer.
>>
>>55642934
>being too retarded to remove the ads
http://www.rootjunky.com/amazon-ads-bloat-removed-from-the-motorola-moto-g-4th-gen/
>>
>>55642875
FUCK OFF IDIOT
NO ONE LIKES YOU
READ THE THREAD EDITION
FUCK OFF FROM /SPG/ YOU YOU FUCKING DUMB KIKE
>>
>>55642152
Bump?
>>
>>55642925
Probably the zte speed

https://www.amazon.com/ZTE-Speed-Black-Boost-Mobile/dp/B00RLUQGHS

specs
>~$30
>4-core A53 @ 1.2 GHz
>1GB RAM/8GB internal + microsd slut
>5MP camera with flash
>540p 4.5" screen
>2,000 mAh battery

I seriously don't think it can get better than this.
>>
>>55642976
You actually think it's just one person complaining about a lack of microsd slot on phones? Are you this retarded?
>>
>>55642875
g4 plus has an sd card slot retard
>>
>>55642925
BLU R1 HD 2/16.
Ignore the ZTE shill as usual.
>>
>>55642990

I mean it doesn't have to be dirt cheap but thanks
>>
>>55643004
>I'll pretend I'm someone else
FUCK OFF IDIOT
NO ONE LIKES YOU
READ THE THREAD EDITION
>>
>>55642976
>KIKE
Implying you're not the kike trying to jew people into paying for streaming.
>>
>>55643024
>I'm a smelly shill
FUCK OFF IDIOT
NO ONE LIKES YOU
READ THE THREAD EDITION
>>
>>55643023
I'M NOT THE MICROSD SLUT SHILL YOU DUMB FUCK, I'M JUST SAYING HE'S NOT THE ONLY CUNT COMPLAINING ABOUT MICROSD SLUTS ELSE HE WOULD HAVE FUCKED OFF BY NOW. ALSO, WHY ARE WE YELLING!!!
>>
>>55643053
>I'll samefag again because a cocksucking nigger
FUCK OFF IDIOT
NO ONE LIKES YOU
READ THE THREAD EDITION
>>
>>55642934
>And infested with ads so expect 0 privacy.
ROot it
>>
>>55643071
How much is oneplus or google paying you? Can I become a paid shill that shills crippled phones too?
>>
>>55643085
>jumping through this many hoops just to have a false sense of privacy
LMFAO
>>
Can a Verizon HTC One M9 be used with other GSM providers?
Also, does the One M9 have a serious overheating problem? Was that overblown?
>>
>>55643225
Nope you're SOL, Verizon variants of phones are CDMA cancer like the ones from Virgin Mobile or Boost Mobile so they only work with their native carrier.
>>
>>55641147
Because who the fuck needs to carry more than 64GB worth of files on their damn phone? Are you poor and can't afford an external HDD for your files or something?
>>
My g3 is dead but I like its back buttons, size, and the fact that ive no doubt dropped it like 25 times and it hasnt given a fuck.

1440p never seemed useful, when i need to actually use the phone its battery dosnt last very long at all, and the audio jack is unshielded so sometimes it crackles. Ive never had more than like 25gb of non-os space taken up even having a 128gb sd card and the most useful thing a removable battery was probably for was being able to reset the phone if it or a app started having issues.

If I like the phone I'll buy it is the budget and I'm in the usa. ive been looking at a 1+3 and htc 10 so far. I dont think i can go to a store and get a hold of a 1+3 and i dont know anyone with one but I think i might be able to go to a brick and mortar carrier and ask if i can hold a htc 10.

I need the lte bands for usa carriers which is a bummer, chink phones make the market so much more interesting than "just get a s7 or a g4", i'm going to play pokemon go, read, gps is important but maybe thats more carrier based, and I'm going to want nothing on the home screen while i use gestures for what i need, aesthetic idk.

While i'm at it, any usanons what carrier do you use? I'm paying sprint $45 for talk/text/2gb because my g3 was sprint locked. I feel like thats too much and it keeps me from streaming podcasts and junk.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>55642215
>Movies and TV shows

Anon pls, we all know you are storing hundreds of gigabytes of hentai and weeabo shit to fap in your bathroom because your basement has no door.
>>
>>55643327
Not him but people want convenience, that's all. Carrying around a bulky fragile external hard drive is a pain in the ass. Whereas popping in a 256gb memory chip in your phone is convenient as fuck.
>>
>>55643388
>Not him
FUCK OFF IDIOT
NO ONE LIKES YOU
READ THE THREAD EDITION
>>
>>55643399
Holy shit nigger, I'm not the same anon, calm your tits. Why are you getting so worked up about this troll? You're literally feeding him by sperging out this hard. I bet he's laughing his ass off as he watches you pointlessly rage.
>>
>>55643378
Holy shit americans are so lucky. For talk/text/2gb I would have to pay 95 dollars per month in Canada and that is with bring your own device. Canada is so terrible.
>>
Any oneplus 3 owners can tell me which case is best? I have it narrowed between carbon and bamboo. I'm worried the bamboo is slippery though.
>>
>>55643481
>onecuck
How you enjoying that shit battery life and lack of a microSD slot senpai?
>>
File: VZ_logo_640x400.gif (11KB, 640x400px)
VZ_logo_640x400.gif
11KB, 640x400px
GIVE ME YOUR CHOICE FOR THE BEST DEVICE ON VERIZON

GO
>>
Can you unlock teh different 4g bands on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro?
>>
>>55642537

Yes you can.
>>
>>55643532
>>>/g/csg/
>>
>>55643495
64GB is more than enough for me. I have a PC for all my serious computing.
>>
I will receive my redmi note 3 pro today. Bought it at aliexpress.

Should I make a video when I unbox it? In case something is broken? What kind of things could I check on the phone? I heard of people having issues with sounds and the sim card.

Also whats the best method to flash twrp? I already got approved for unlocking it.
>>
USfag here. What's a good $300 phone I can get that has a good LTE antenna? Preferably with a micro sd slot.
>>
>>55643600
>Should I make a video when I unbox it?
Sure why not.

>Also whats the best method to flash twrp? I already got approved for unlocking it.
For what purpose? just flash the global rom.
>>
>>55643599
>64GB is more than enough for me.
Wait are you samefagging in here? I thought you said 32GB is more than enough for you.
>>
File: memeface.jpg (36KB, 447x547px)
memeface.jpg
36KB, 447x547px
>that one autistic memory card poster
>>
>>55643622
I"m a different person. I wouldn't buy a phone with only 32 unless it had an SD card slot. I would put a 32 sd in it.
>>
File: 1093471209374.webm (127KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1093471209374.webm
127KB, 220x220px
>that one paid google/oneplus shill poster
>>
Jebus I cant decide.
RN3P or Mi5.
Nah, its going to be RN3P. Ordering today!
>>
>>55643858
>>>/g/csg/
>>
What's the current best budget option out there in terms of battery life and build quality (two biggest things for me)? >$400 preferred. Upgrading off of a OPO
>>
>>55644018
>What's the current best budget option out there in terms of battery life and build quality (two biggest things for me)? >$400 preferred. Upgrading off of a OPO
lolwut?
>>
>>55643600
Coming from /csg/
There are 2 ways to flash twrp, The more "permanent" way is flashing a modded boot.img file or the traditional fastboot way using cmd; which is what I used. Using latest fastboot and adb devices, type "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" and presto. Just make sure you get into recovery first or Miui will overwrite it
>>
Need to buy a new phone because burner galaxy core prime (Got it for 70$ and a month of service when poorfagging) makes me want to chuck it across the room for even simple shit since I didn't want to change service from Tmobile at the time.

Should I spend a little extra and pick up the Moto X Pure at 300$ or pick up the Moto G4 at 220?
>>
Okay so I think we all know the important question: is there any legitimate way to remotely spy on someone's texts, and if so, is it free/torrentable?
>>
Looking for a new phone. Will be being unlocked so it doesn't matter what carrier.

Coming from an s4 and I don't want to deal with samsung again.

Budget is about 500$ I guess. I want pure nexus only. No large phones. Is there anything worth waiting for?? I much rather get something of value then getting the most expensive phone. Long lasting battery is a plus. Good screen. Good speakers
>>
>>55642925

Blu R1 HD

it's $60 ffs
>>
>>55641691
HTC, Motorola, or Nexus.

Samsung is overpriced and bloated. I used a package disabler to kill unnecessary bullshit on my S7 and that ended up including nearly 100 packages.

As for Apple, you wouldn't only be paying too much for a phone, you would be spending the same amount as on an upper range Android flagship and getting half the basic features and a fraction of the customizability. Nobody worth talking to has ever had an iPhone in my experience.
>>
>>55644183
Either way you'll have a phone that sets itself on fire when you try to use it so who cares?
>>
File: 1468568011039.jpg (259KB, 1600x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1468568011039.jpg
259KB, 1600x1132px
>>55644471

Fucking sweet, I will have my own pocket warmer when it gets cold. That's some next level technology there.
>>
>>55644183

Out of the two the Pure is probably your best bet. The G4 is cheaper and might have slightly better battery life, but is slower performance wise and apparently suffers from some heat issues
>>
Hey people with android phones, I was gonna make a new thread but this seems like a better place to ask.
I'm customizing my android UI sounds however some sounds don't seem to work at all, is there a fix for this? Like, I can change some sounds but others wont change as much as I fucking try.
>>
How do you spend time waiting for your smartphone to arrive?
I'm dying a little waiting for my OP3
>>
Budget is $1.2k AUD
Upgrading from iphone 4

Gibe fone ideas
>>
Time to upgrade my Nexus 6.

G5, S7 Edge or recommend any of the last gen flagships.

Or just keep it til it breaks?
>>
>>55642537
Yeah back when the 5X was over $300 I got it for $260 on Project Fi and within a month I cancelled it and went with a better carrier with unlimited LTE for $60.
>>
File: 1468816790137.jpg (56KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1468816790137.jpg
56KB, 600x1067px
>Canada
>$500 budget

How stupid is it to but a Moto Pure if it goes on sale in the next 2 months?

Coming from a Nexus 5, it was perfect til power button.

I can get a Moto from the US, but will dread if it breaks over here for obvious reasons
>>
I bought a Note 3 Pro off ebay on Friday, arrived this morning and it turned out to be a MediaTek model with 3gb of ram. I didn't even know they had these.
>>
>>55645469
You got fucked. Return it as it clearly states the Pro model is the snapdragon and you got the shittier MTK one
>>
>>55640971
Seems like android 7.0 comes early this year? will we see an earlier launch of new nexus phones too? would be goat desu senpai
>>
File: 1442115058223.jpg (173KB, 850x478px)
1442115058223.jpg
173KB, 850x478px
>>55640971
Got pic related, how'd I do?
>>
>>55645498
Yeah, onto it now. At least the return process should be nice and easy considering the shipping address is also in Australia.
>>
Should I get an LG G3 or a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro/Redmi 3 Pro?

Budget around $250 AUD.
>>
>>55645579
The color looks nice.
>>
s7 nexus 6p or LG G5?

This is for Bell on Canada.
>>
File: images.jpg (20KB, 379x388px)
images.jpg
20KB, 379x388px
Can I pick up a nicer unlocked phone for 200-300 dollarydoos (AUD) than an HTC M8?

I don't use stock ROMs so developer support is a non-issue.
>>
>>55645661
Nevermind the nexus 6p, 32GB is not enough for me.
>>
When is the Moto Z coming out?
>>
>tfw an LG G3 can't even run Pokemon Go
launched the game and it immediately gave me a high brightness/temperature warning.

also it wouldn't launch into pokemon catching mode because it was so slow

had to borrow my friend's galaxy s6 to play the game. fuck. anyone else's phones having problems?
>>
OnePlus 3
Nexus 6 (2016)
Galaxy Note 7

Choose for me.
>>
>>55645719
>>55645661
if no nexus 6p, go for the s7 no doubt.

g5 is just a really shitty phone
>>
File: 1460327880501.png (860KB, 841x720px)
1460327880501.png
860KB, 841x720px
>>55645961
Note 7
>>
>>55645981
reasons?
>>
Anyone can recommend a good case or screen protector for s7 edge? Also should I root and not give a fuck about warranty ? Any suggestions?
>>
>>55646002
price mainly. it just won't be worth it. plus meme screen.
>>
>>55646008
>Also should I root and not give a fuck about warranty
yes.
>>
Just got a UMI super, it's bretty good. Shame that USB c isn't standardized yet because cables are expensive as fuck
>>
>>55646021
you mean note 7 is the worst?
i meant to choose the best phone for me
>>
>>55646022
Battery life would get much better right?
>>
File: skeleton-computer.jpg (16KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-computer.jpg
16KB, 300x240px
Buying S7 online is about $400 cheaper than in store (or official website), what could warrant such a price gap?

For reference, iphone 6s is roughly the same price online as in-store.
>>
>>55646036
not really. you're supposed to root for the extra features. rooting doesn't necessarily give better battery life, are you talking about greenify or something?
>>
why are nexuses so good?

still running a nexus 5 and it's still smooth as fuck
>>
>>55646055
Greenify and more battery efficient kernel if available
>>
>>55646063
because it's designed by google

waiting for the new nexus to come out so i can sell my galaxy s6
>>
>>55646052
markup from marketting and in-person demand
>>
>>55646067
>Greenify
a similar feature is built into the S7, don't you get notifications about app battery saving?

>battery efficient kernel
but you need an unlocked bootloader
>>
>>55646055
Greenify and more battery efficient kernel>>55646074
Isn't Exodus model already unlocked ?
>>
File: 1456328660657.jpg (65KB, 600x681px) Image search: [Google]
1456328660657.jpg
65KB, 600x681px
GAHHHH! Looking for a new phone, so far:

Moto X Pure Edition: 299$
Honor 5X: 199$
LG Nexus 5X: 199$ (w/Project Fi)

Any other phones in the 200$ to 300$ range that work with T-Mobile?

I'm struggling on which phone to get. I'm leaning towards the Honor 5X because of the sd card... Convince me /g/!
>>
File: tribbles.jpg (44KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
tribbles.jpg
44KB, 384x288px
>want a galaxy s7 but dislike the size/design/UI
Trying to wean myself from apple, what do?
>>
>>55646120
wait for a nexus
>>
>>55641132
Here, have this reply for your efforts, Pajeet.
>>
>>55641408
Much weaker, the 617 is an upgraded version of the 616 which is a fixed version of the 615.
Its okay for standard use, but dont expect any miracles.
>>
Just went from a nexus5x to a galaxys7. I've been on the nexus train from the nexus 4, but the latest nexus iteration is shit.
>>
>>55646120
>>want a galaxy s7 but dislike the size/design/UI
>Trying to wean myself from apple, what do?
Just jump ship! Nexus isn't what it used to be and apple is dying.
>>
Why do."""""people""""" think 5.5 inch phones are too big?
>>
Is 16gb tooo small for the nexus 5x? Should I go for a meme chinkphone instead.
>>
help why is google play services draining so much battery on my new s7

i first disabled google backup which changed it from 1%+ an hour to 1% every 8 hours but it's back to draining 1% an hour again

it's the single biggest battery user, i'm currently at 43% battery left and google play services has used 33% (of the 57% used)
>>
>>55646345
>Is 16gb tooo small for the nexus 5x? Should I go for a meme chinkphone instead.
Yes. Dont go for a 16gb. Minimum these days is 32gb
>>
>>55646464
Can confirm. My Moto G1 w/16GB is not enough with the amount of apps I have as well as pictures and videos. You will regret it if you're a power-user.
>>
Actually played around with an LG G5 today. The battery seems way too easy to pop out. Is there a way to make it require more force, or a secondary action? Or if nothing else a decently protective case that precludes hitting the button?
>>
File: Wileyfox-Spark-.jpg (78KB, 803x748px) Image search: [Google]
Wileyfox-Spark-.jpg
78KB, 803x748px
Damn I can't take this Lumia 640 anymore, I need more ram. I'm craving that Wileyfox Spark X hard right now. I really like its design, with its non boring logo and copper colour palate. I hope the browsing speed will be allright, I don't play any games on my phone but seeing as the Moto G 3rd gen is already a lot faster with browsing compared to my Lumia, I can't fuck up hard.
>>
Really want a Sony phone because I love the feel and design

I heard the new X is shit, how about the Z5 or Z5 premium?
>>
>>55641661
Cant believe you dont know WhatsApp in the US.

In Europe you dont even ask if someone has it. Its just that. ... everyone knows everyone has it
>>
>>55646345
RN3P
>>
>>55646842
I'm eurofag and I'm not using whatsapp.
check mate
>>
With Oneplus being a sistercompany of oppo, is it connected to the chink botnet like other chinkphones? or is it only connected to the usual google botnet?
>>
What are some common bigger problems that the OP3 has? I'm thinking of buying it, but I want to hear what's wrong with it.
>>
I want a gaming phone that is under 5.5" that won't get burning hot like my droid turbo does when I play pokemon GO.

My options are used phones because I don't want to pay $700 for something.

Choices;
>Lg G5
>s6
>s6 edge optional
>iphone 6
>Maybe OP2 or Op1, Op3 is too high.
>>
Been using the Xperia S since launch and the 1GB ram is showing its age now. Is Z3/Z3+ a good upgrade or should I just get Z5? It looks to me like the new X is one overpriced shit.
>>
>>55647450
>s6 okay, but OP3 too high

Why?
>>
>>55647515
Good - Mint Conditions selling at $300 range.

$400 + tax = no thanks.
>>
>>55647468
I love my Z3 and I want to get another Sony phone, was also considering a Z5

>>55646816
>>
I'm in the U.S. and about to be on T-mobile.
My biggest factor is audio quality so I'm looking at the HTC 10 and LG v10, but have some problems with both as phones. Also, the 10 I'd be buying straight from the website for $650 total with htc's perks like bootloader under warranty and protection program, but LG v10 secondhand in new condition for only $300.

My main concerns: HTC 10 too expensive (maybe will price drop rapidly, since it's not selling too well?)
LG v10 is too big for me, plus its successor is coming out soon, and if something happens to this phone, like bootloop, I'm pretty sure I'm fucked.

So what should I do? My M8 is fucked so Im on my backup Samsung on5...thinking about just waiting it out to see if HTC price drops or if LG v10 drops even further when its successor comes out. Maybe successor trumps both in music department?
>>
>>55647450
>iphone 6
>below 400
no
>>
>>55647727
Are you guys having trouble reading the USED line?

Over 10 of them on swappa used under at $360 or lower.

No tax either.

Just trying to enjoy my pokemans.
>>
>>55647443
pls respond
>>
>>55647450
Why can't my droid turbo handle this game for shit? It gets molten hot after more than 30 minutes and the frame rate drops horribly when viewing pokemon and transferring them.

My brother has an iphone 6 and his doesn't get hot unless he plays it for 2+ hours, the battery drains sure but he has one of those battery cases so it lasts him.
My other mate has been playing it on his s6, it doesn't get too hot but the small battery size means he has it plugged into an external battery quickly.

I'm just trying to enjoy the game... Is it programmed poorly? The turbo has some good specs I thought.

>3gb ram
>Snapdragon 805 (I thought 810 was the molten one)
>3900 mAH battery
>5.2" screen, 1440x2560 pixels

Is it the really high PPI? 565 ppi
Would that be why it's getting so hot? Can I lower the resolution of the game somehow?
>>
>>55645579
>buying Motonovo
Oh, anon...
>>
What phone to get for a good camera? Money isn't really an issue but I'd prefer something under $500.

I'm a fucking leaf.
>>
Why the fuck do people like metal and glass backs on phones so much? I can barely even adjust the volume on my Oneplus 3 without almost dropping it if I don't have a case on it
>>
>>55641064
Why the fuck would I need a phone with expandable storage if I've never once been close to maxing out the 64GB storage my phone comes with in several years?
>>
If I buy an unlocked phone direct from the manufacturer - say Motorola, will I be able to take it to Verizon and use it with one of their plans? Or do I need to choose one of the phones Verizon sells?
>>
>>55647776
>>55647443
the screen isn't up to par with the other flagships (but it isn't ancient like one retard in these threads wants you to believe, it's a pretty good screen), no expandable storage (again, if you don't care for more than 55gb, not a problem) and dashcharge only works with cable and adapterfrom OP, meaning you have to buy new ones from there if it ever breaks if you ever want to use dashcharge again.
>>
I'm on a low budget should I get the Galaxy J5 or Galaxy J3 2016, they are about 130€ in my country.
>>
>>55648191
Wileyfox, low end Samsungs blow dick when pairing TouchWiz with bad specs
>>
What determines if a phone can run the latest androids?

(Looking at cheap phones that comes with android 5, sometimes 4)
>>
>>55648214
They both offer the Dual Sim option which is something I'm interested in.
>>
After owning a oneplus one, and having signal issues where i live, then buying a zenfone 2 and having nothing but software issues. Should i go ahead and just buy a samsung.
>>
>>55648349

Yes
>>
>>55648349
nevr
>>
>>55645604
Hey mate, im also from Aus and was looking at the same phone on ebay, which seller was yours from (so i can avoid them).

Also, i hope you get it all sorted out successfully
>>
File: Sk7G7eJ[1].jpg (183KB, 824x546px) Image search: [Google]
Sk7G7eJ[1].jpg
183KB, 824x546px
>muh portable 256GB anime collection
>>
>>55647805
Probably is the screen, and even if you could turn down the resolution of the game (dont know if you can it would just stretch it to the full screen and continue using all the pixels, so you would still have battery drain plus the game would look worse. It would probably help the heating up issue though as the phone wouldn't be working so hard to make the game look nice. But again im not sure if you can even do it.
>>
File: My sisters shit.jpg (4MB, 3120x3251px) Image search: [Google]
My sisters shit.jpg
4MB, 3120x3251px
Is there any android tablets worth a shit? Buying my first tablet and ipad air 2 (16gb) at $330 is enticing me.
>>
>>55648148
I'm talking more about software issues, is it alright out of the box, or will I have to tamper with it?
How is the bluetooth compared to galaxy s2?
>>
should I just go ahead and buy the RN3P ?

Is there any thing else comparable, or something coming around the corner in the next few weeks?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160711-231238~01.png (409KB, 1080x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160711-231238~01.png
409KB, 1080x1084px
>>55648474
>Tfw I can just connect a USB drive with USB OTG and get exactly the same functionality as a SD card slot without having to autistically choose between a handful of phones with SD card slots
>>
>>55648558
yes, Note 4
>>
>muh oneplus/nexus logo
>>
>>55648570
You want your phone to take a trip to snap city that badly?
>>
File: 1457242411484.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1457242411484.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>55648596
My phone has a sd card slot tho, it's just 100% useless to me :^)
>>
>>55642253
like the other anon said, the iphone 5/5s body is a tank. most durable phone ive had aside from my moto x force
>>
ITS OVER APPLE IS FINISHED, BANKRUPT AND IN DAMAGE CONTROL.

http://www.gsmarena.com/latest_iphone_7_video_shows_the_phone_from_all_sides-news-19464.php
>>
>>55646686
After owning a Wileyfox Storm since release I would stay clear of their phones, such bad design flaws that shouldn't have passed testing.
>>
>>55648572
Helios X20 :(

Any idea if there'll be a SD variant ?
>>
>>55648645
wow, you have a caps lock key too?
>>
File: IMG_1725.png (601KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1725.png
601KB, 640x1136px
>>55641132
>>
>>55648633
Apple finally made one good phone with the iPhone 5 and then proceeded to keep it that way since then. It's a strange situation.
>>
How well would pokemon go run on

>one plus 3
>iphone SE

Both are the same price before/after taxes for me.

I want to play GO without my phone over heating and killing battery life.
I want to hunt smoothly with no crazy frame rate spikes or lag in high lure areas.

Can it be done on either?
>>
What's up with people buying/recommending phones without a micro SD slot?

We fucking get it, you don't need 2TB+ of storage on your phone right now. How can you be so sure 32/64GB of storage will be enough for you in 2-4 years though? And don't you want the possibility of upgrading storage without risking damage to your usb port? Why get a phone that takes away that freedom?

What do these oneplus/nexus phones have that an LG/Samshit phones with CM don't? What's so good about them that you're willing to give up freedoms for them? Last I heard oneplus/nexus phones all have abysmal battery life and camera problems.
>>
>>55648722
Works fine on my Oneplus 3 and it's way more enjoyable on a bigger screen
>>
>>55648722
>iphone SE
>less than 4.8"
>60% screen to body
>>
>>55648742
I wish you weren't a shitposter, I'd actually be happy to talk about this.
>>
>>55648722
Stay away from iphones if you want to play that shitty game. Get a Note 4 instead, you can upgrade the battery on it too.
>>
>>55648742
I'll bite.

Why DO you need SSD expansion on a phone? Just what are you carrying around all day that requires that much space?
>>
>>55648771
Well I'm not the guy spamming micro SD cards, please enlighten me.
>>
>>55648047
They're so pointless, I remember that my glass backed nexus 4 used to slide off surfaces unless they were perfectly level.

I'm thinking of getting a 1+3 but hate bulking up phones with cases...
>>
>>55648788
Creepshots.
>>
>>55648742
>Why do people recommend phones without a feature 99% of users don't need?

Gee whiz buddy, who knows
>>
>>55648797
I got one of the protective cases Oneplus sells when I got my OP3, it barely adds any bulk and also gets rid of the camera bump on the back
>>
>>55648788
>Why DO you need SSD expansion on a phone?
To be able to easily upgrade phone storage if you need to.

>Just what are you carrying around all day that requires that much space?
There are a ton of things you can put on a modern day android phone. A lot of people use their android phones as flash drives and record 4K video nowadays. 32/64GB can be easily filled over time.
>>
>>55648842
I just want to add that it's annoying to pay 60$ for getting 32gb instead of 16, when there's cheap 64gb cards. (and really good ones that are still under 60$)
>>
>>55648818
Source?
>>
>>55648842
Or maybe you could, gee, I dunno, get an actual flash drive instead?
>>
>>55648660
YES, AND I USE IT TO TRIGGER AUTISTIC FUCKS LIKE YOU
>>
>>55648435
>>55645604
Don't order from eBay you spergs, everything is either fake or used.
>>
>>55648887
Why do that when your phone can literally be a flash drive? You can even have multiple virtual flash drives on it that can be bootable and share file to your computer by wifi.
>>
>>55648836
Does no-one else think it's a failure in design that pretty much all modern phones need an extra case for whatever reason?
>>
>>55648842
>A lot of people use their android phones as flash drives and record 4K video nowadays
well a lot of people are retarded since watching 4k on a phone is the most autistic thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>55648942
I said record not watch you dipshit.
>>
>>55648874
Do you think /g/ neckbeards who needs to store their 256GB hentai collection on their phone represents the average user?
>>
My HTC One M7 is on it's last legs. Should I wait for the new Nexii or pick up an OP3 etc?
>>
>>55648900
nice, you got the buzzword dlc too?
>>
>>55648920
Because a flashdrive is cheaper for more storage and more convenient to use than a SD card?
>>
>>55648963
>record 4k video
>transfer to pc because you were going to do that anyway if you care this much about 4K
>rinse and repeat
stop memeing, nobody needs more than 64gb if they're not an autist.
>>
>>55648986
He asked for a source, you gonna deliver or just keep talking out of your ass?
>>
>>55648933
It is, but what are you supposed to do about it? At least the design flaws can be fixed with cases
>>
>>55649035
Here's your source, dumbfuck

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaggeration
>>
>>55649010
You realize most flash drives are just microsd cards with adapters and a plastic case right?

>>55649017
>record 1 minutes of 4K video of someone's birthday
>phone crashes because no more storage
>cry
>>
>>55649070
Boy you sure are butthurt, is that buyer's remorse leaking out of you? :^)
>>
>>55649087
Yeah, I'm having tons of buyers remorse when I'm not even using half the storage on my phone :^)
>>
>>55645662
RN3P.

>>55646375
Google botnet.

>>55646929
Both.
>>
>>55649071
What does that have anything to do with my post? Can I connect a SD card to my PC without buying a bunch of adapters and shit?
>>
>>55649071
>record 1080p instead
>looks nearly as good because it's a fucking PHONE camera
fuck off 4k memer
>>
>>55649131
>what is wifi sharing
>what is using the fucking micro usb cable that came with your phone
Jesus christ, are you retarded?
>>
>poor people general
>>
>>55649158
>Have 4K video recording capability on a phone
>"don't use it guys, use an inferior resolution instead!"
never settle(tm)
>>
>>55649193
>tfw iPhone users are too poor to afford 1440p phone screens, 4GB of RAM, and 320/384GB of total phone storage
>>
>>55649161
>what is wifi sharing
Slower than moving the files straight to/from a flash drive and useless if you don't have Wifi, thus less convenient
>what is using the fucking micro usb cable that came with your phone
A solution that requires me to carry the cable with me all the time and also requires me to be at a PC if I want to transfer files from my phone which is also less convenient
>>
whats the best chink micro sd ?
>>
>>55649212
>Have a DSLR
>It records better looking movies at 1080p than any phone is capable of
>>
>>55649239
>150Mbps/~20MB/s
>slow
>available on 99% of modern devices
Dude just hang yourself
>>
>>55649278
None, stay away from them at all costs unless you want corrupted data in days. Get a patriot microsd card if you're on a budget.
>>
>>55648651
What kind of design flaws?
>>
>>55649212
>>55649158
Small high resolution sensors produce a grainy picture because of density.
This density is forced on mobile phone cameras because the pressure to produce thinner phones shortens the focal length.
A number of phones attempt to combat this by producing protruding cameras.

Thus, phone cameras are shit that only look good in specs.
>>
>>55649342
Oh my god I just realized I posted in /spg/
Brb gonna kms
>>
>>55648916
Other than buying from xiaomi themselves or from an actual retailer Ebay seems like the next best thing, what other places are there, aliexpress, gearbest etc. Also the main reason i want to order from there is i have a $50 ebay voucher i got for free. The seller i was looking at seemed alright. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/222122826170?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Where would you recommend i buy it then? preferably no more expensive
>>
>>55649313
okay thanks
>>
>>55649288
Obviously it does you fucking retard, but 1. they cost a fuckton (especially if already buying a phone) and 2 you dont want to fucking carry that around everywhere
>>
Sup /g/

Can any1 recommend me a nice smartphone for sth around 200 yuros that has: a screen not bigger than 5,2'; a nice battery; decent design; overall nice specs

Grateful for any help
>>
>>55649333
The sensors have never worked properly on mine, and recently I found out the gyro has completely stopped working, and a common problem is that the led for the back key intermittently breaks, last time mine worked was months ago. Also the battery life for the Storm is laughably bad, but at least they seemed to have realised that and put a bigger battery in the Spark X.

There were lots of OS issues as well, but I think they have been slowly fixed.

Annoyingly the Swift is meant to be a decent phone, so I reckon it's probably a 50/50 chance the Spark series is gonna be any good.
>>
>>55649481
iphone 6s plus
>>
>>55649333
>>55649494
Oh, just saw that the base spark is getting pretty bad reviews...
>>
File: 1047392756294.png (388KB, 1080x1445px)
1047392756294.png
388KB, 1080x1445px
>>55649502
see pic related
>>
>>55649527
buy two phones you sperg
>>
>>55649071
>>55648920
>>55648842
>>55648742
Gas yourself.
>>
File: neckbeard+at+home[1].jpg (34KB, 558x418px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard+at+home[1].jpg
34KB, 558x418px
>>55649527
>i'm an avid anime collector
>>
File: lass10.jpg (586KB, 800x800px)
lass10.jpg
586KB, 800x800px
>>55649278
Sharks.
>>
>>55649425
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/memes/311331_32672119908.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/spg/609089_32606700622.html
>>
>>55649481
Not really an iFag but the SE is the only noteworthy in current gen <5' phone.

There's Xperia but it's Sony.

Xiaomi Redmi 3 (not the Pro) is good candidate too if you're okay with a chinkphone.
>>
>>55649481
Huawei P9 Lite is the best phone in that category
If you want to wait a little more, this month or maybe next month we should see Zenfone 3's in Europe, which come in 5.2" versions too.
>>
>>55649797
I wasnt really going for the 32GB/3GB version as it adds like $40 and im 99% certain i wont need the extra RAM (unless you think otherwise, all ill be doing is Camera, Music/video on public transport, VR porn at home, general internetting of only a few tabs and basic games like pokemon go/star wars commander/brave frontier) + i already have a 32GB miniSD so im set for space too.

But do you recommend those two because they are reliable stores? More reliable than the EBay store i posted? because if so i might just buy the 16GB/2GB version from one of them.

Thanks buddy
>>
>>55650124
>But do you recommend those two because they are reliable stores
Yes definitely.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/redmeme/311331_32596046648.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/redmeme/609089_32607675499.html

You can ask HKG to flash the global rom for you ad they'll do it, not sure about Fantacy. top one is a good shop as well.

> im 99% certain i wont need the extra RAM
The problem is that MiUi is a RAM hog. on the 2gv version almost 900MB is reserverd by MiUi so essentially you only have 1gb left.
>>
>>55648997
GOT IT FOR ONLY $1.99 DURING THE STEAM SUMMER SALE
>>
I know they're completely different classes of phone but, should I get an s7 or a redmi pro when it comes out at the end of the month? Would the redmi handle everything just the same?
>>
Z3 here, mostly okay save for the worsening battery and shit cameras. Is it time for an upgrade? And is there anything worth getting that isn't the iPhone 6s/Plus?
>>
>>55650807
It's not even out yet how are we supposed to know?
>>
>>55650807
Never go for cheaper when it comes to phones. This thing's gonna be with you 24/7 for the next 1-2 years and you'll regret not spending that extra cash on an objectively superior product.
>>
>>55649517
Well yeah, it's a 1GB Android phone with budget in mind, that can't work out very well. I think i'm going to take the wager for the Spark X, according to local reviews of the device it's pretty good for its price point. It also comes with 2 year warranty by default. If it can survive for 2 years i'm satisfied with spending 170 Euro bucks for it.

Cyanogen OS seems pretty cool aswell, my last Android was a Note 2, filled with bloatware. Nonetheless i hope to get about the same battery life out of it, in that case i'll be satisfied.
>>
>>55650287
Thanks for showing me these stores, ill also look at top one and see what their prices are like. Kind of sucks though because i wanted to use that $50 ebay voucher for the phone.

Hmm ok i didn't think the OS would use up that much, but would any of those things i said i wanted to do struggle with only 1.1GB usable RAM, i would only at most be listening to music + having a couple tabs open (no more than 3 or so, i dont use my phone for internet much at home. all the other things i am certain i will be doing one at a time so i wouldn't think i would need much RAM. Especially because its another $40, combinig that with the $50 EBay voucher i was going to use it would cost $90 more than i was originally planning.
>>
>>55650969
Top-one is useful for Europeans because no custom fees.

Otherwise cheapest Ali store should do.
Eternal Team and HKG are good.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/eternal/103919_32600047369.html

2gb RAM would be enough for casual use if your'e not planning on heavy gaymin and such.

Also, you might wanna wait a bit for the end of the month when Xiaomi announces the RN4. even if you won't get it the RN3P prices will probably go down.
>>
Any chance there are recommended stores to buy online in Europe?
>>
>>55651052
Oh ok, it seems those two you showed me have near enough to the lowest price on there so if i get one ill go with either of them.

Yeah nothing too much on the gaming other than those i said so unless i can find the 3GB RAM one for a bit cheaper ill probs just go for 2GB.

Do you think that even these chinese sellers will drop their prices when the new one is announced? if so then ill shall definitely wait.
>>
>>55642990
Lg spirit 4G?
>>
With the s7, can I straight up access the SD card and put music and videos on it through my PC or do I need to buy a sd card reader?
>>
>>55651219
>Do you think that even these chinese sellers will drop their prices when the new one is announced? if so then ill shall definitely wait.

Yes, but I guess it will take a few weeks after July 27.

http://liliputing.com/2016/07/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-and-notebook-details-leak-ahead-of-july-27th-launch.html
>>
>>55651554
>With the s7, can I straight up access the SD card and put music and videos on it through my PC
You can do this with phones from 2010.
>>
>>55649466
My DSLR costs as much as my phone, do you have Downs syndrome?
>>
>>55649193
>i posted it again
>>
>>55640971
I would post the next one but I don't know where you guys get all the news from.

I check XDA pretty frequently but that only makes up a fraction of what I find out from these OPs.
>>
>>55652565
No need we haven't hit bump limit yet.
>>
Britbong here

What's a worthy upgrade from my S5? I want to stick to 1080p but want better battery life and performance, should also have microsd slot.
>>
>>55652645
Note 4
>>
Is the 32gb nexus 5x worth $65 more than the chinky Redmi Note 3 Pro?
>>
>>55652705
Yeah probably. much better camera and future updates. although the battery and SoC on the Redmi are better.
>>
Looking to attach my phone to my bike here for GPS and stuff
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HETXQEC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Never bought a bike mount for a phone before, what else other than this will I need to attach an S6 (not edge) to my bike?
>>
>>55646097
>Honor 5x
>no gyroscope

to the trash
>>
>>55652846
What do you use it for?
>>
>>55652625
What is the bump limit, and where does all the news typically come from?
>>
>>55652913
How new are you to 4chan?
>>
>>55652789
And the Nexus 5X is > Moto G4 (Plus?) right?
>>
New:

>>55652889

>>55652889

>>55652889
>>
>>55652928
Not very, just never needed to know bump limits.
>>
>>55652944
Yes definitely unless your'e on a tight budget.

>>55652982
Look at the top right. anyway new thread here >>55652889
>>
>>55640971
What would be the best super slim case for a galaxy s6? I'm partial to not using a case and just getting a dbrand skin, but if I can find a case that doesn't add much thickness to the phone I'll just get that.
>>
>>55645944
Moto E1 runs it fine on stock ROM, with a few hiccups due to 1 GB RAM and shit cellular network where I live
You're doing something really wrong with your G3
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.