[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why indians make only shitty code?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pajeet.jpg (81KB, 485x723px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
81KB, 485x723px
>Be me
>Work as a glorious senior software engineer
>Work with pajeets
>They write shitty code
>Implement code reviews
>They thank me for reviewing their shitty code
>They refucktor the code
>The code is worst now
>Make a second round of code reviews
>WTF? x minute increases
>I decide to quit company
>Hired as tech debt councelor
>I work with pajeets

Is all America like this?
>>
>>55594197
>>>/biz/

how is your thread related to the discussion of technology?
>>
File: banks.jpg (13KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
banks.jpg
13KB, 250x242px
>>55594197
>>
>>55594197
You know that IOS app Pokemon GO? how do they interact with the phones GPS? do you have an example?
>>
>>55594197
because they don't poo in loo
>>
>>55594197
worked at 2 software engineering firms in san diego. haven't dealt with a single mud skin
>>
>>55594197
Safe house in Asia
>>
Do Indians really shit in the streets in groups like that?
>>
>>55597994
are all americans retarded? if you know answer to this, you will know the answer to your question
>>
>>55599751
no
accordingly, indians do not shit in toilets
>>
>>55594197
They're not all shitty, there's some pretty qualified Indians but they know their worth and work for the same rates as qualified westerners.
>>
>>55594217

Biz is shit for IT job discussion g is better
>>
>>55594197
>glorious
>senior software engineer

pick one.

Honestly, you're probably almost as bad as pajeets. Quit being so full of yourself
>>
>>55594197
Work for an outsourcing company in Romania and I believe I have an answer to this.
Worked on a few projects that were previously developed by indian coders. Clients generally from UK / US / Germany and I noticed that all who worked with indians have something in common: they're demanding af.

Seriously, one even tried to force a 10 month 8 man team project to a 6 man team to finish in 5 months.
I believe indian outsourcing companies just accept whatever the fuck they're given and don't do actual estimations. Looking through their commits, they work really really late hours.

They write shit code because they're under a shit ton of pressure. I feel bad for them.
>>
>>55594197
>Why indians make only shitty code
they learned to program in paper anon.(not even joking)
>>
>>55594197

>be me

Who else would you be, you fucking mouth breather?!
>>
>>55594197
You don't sound "senior" at all
You just sound like a butthurt /pol/tard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.