[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when AMD won?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: BTFO.jpg (63KB, 479x900px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
63KB, 479x900px
Where were you when AMD won?
>>
>>55120538
Dreaming something that will never happen
>>
>performance scaling linearly with clocks
at least make it believable
>>
>>55120538
Fake and gay.
>>
I was in my house when the phone rang
It was /Based Raja/
We now poo in the loo.
I just made an amazing card for you too.
>>
File: housefire.jpg (154KB, 778x544px) Image search: [Google]
housefire.jpg
154KB, 778x544px
>>55120548
>>55120559
>>55120560
NVIDIA DAMAGE CONTROL TEAM ASSEMBLE!

There's a reason Nvidia rushed out Pascal months before it was really ready, meaning massive stock shortages. They knew that AMD were about to cuck their Maxwell die shrink so hard that they'll never recover, so needed to get a month of sales in before the cat is out of the bag.
>>
>>55120621
One poocredit was added to your looaccount.
You will see the truth after less than two weeks
>>
>>55120621
Edgy.
>>>/v/
>>>/b/
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (88KB, 478x942px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
88KB, 478x942px
>>55120538
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN NVIDIA BTFO
>>
>>55120647
>>55120649
Did the third guy go to shit in the street? Why are there only two of you now?
>>
>>55120621
we all believe you that the 480 will OC well, but linear performance scaling on a 40%+ OC just doesn't seem likely
>>
>>55120668
It depends entirely on the architecture.
GCN's overclocking gains were always bottlenecked by its shit cache.
With Polaris they apparently redesigned the whole cache subsystem and also increased the cache size.
Also, GPUs have always scaled quite well.
>>
>>55120647
>>55120649
>>
>>55120668
It's not beyond the realms of possibility at all. GPUs generally scale very well with overclocking.
>>
>>55120538
Do you have a link OP ? I want to believe
>>
Remember to ignore all pre-NDA 'leaks', not just the ones you don't like.
>>
>>55120538
What a bullshit graph. RX480 will come nowhere near the 1070, no matter what overclock. Everyone with a fraction of a brain should see that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.