[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UBUNTU WON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Why do so many faggots on here act like it isn't the best distro that has done the most to advance Linux on the desktop in the last 15 years?
>>
Debian is better.
It works with snaps too, so no dependency hell for me.
su -
apt-get install snapd
logout
>>
im a noob. what distro that is not ubuntu should i install?
>>
File: 1465848768458.png (26KB, 482x379px) Image search: [Google]
1465848768458.png
26KB, 482x379px
>>55095679
Wanna have a proper discussion?
>>55090712
>>55090724
>>
>>55095679
Memes aside, It just works. You can install it and start doing stuff without any configuration. It also has the most online support if something goes wrong.
>>
>>55095726
Just fucking install Ubuntu
>>
>>>55095726
arch
>>
>>55095726
Ubuntu is okay. These are Linux people arguing among themselves and you don't have to worry if you have no idea what they are talking about.

t. Arch user
>>
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Ubuntu Won thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Ubuntu in the background guys, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit getting so hard as you click it that you penis explodes, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about fucking Noobuntu. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Ubuntufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE UBUNTU, IT'S BASED ON LINUX.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man jerking in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>55095728
Kek
>>
>>55095752
>>55095757
is arch complicated. why is it a meme
>>
>>55095772
>complicated
Nope it's actually simple. This meme comes from the fact that Arch is a DIY distro
>>
>>55095772
No it's not.
It's a meme because it appeals to retarded users who think they're the shit because the distro doesn't come with X installed.
Overall it's a great distro especially for beginners, you will have to put some effort in don't expect a hacker/kawaii desktop right away.
>>
>>55095761
rekt
>>
>>55095726
Elementary os
>>
>>55095694
>Debian is better.

No it doesn't. Debian developers develop Ubuntu as their paid jobs. The fucking creator of Ubuntu also started as a Debian developer.
>>
>>55095679
Because this board is full of try hard nevkbeards who think having a rolling release distro is worth a damn
>>
it's shitty bloatware. Arch linux is barebones and lets you configure your system in a more streamlined fashion.
>>
>>55096966
Fuck of lifeless weeb
>>
File: 1443523135327.jpg (80KB, 980x667px) Image search: [Google]
1443523135327.jpg
80KB, 980x667px
>>55096966
you don't have to roll if you don't want to. just because you're all so dumb you can't figure out how to retain functionality on your systems with latest development done on the applications which reside within it, doesn't mean everyone else is.
>>
>>55096966

THIS
>>
>>55097253
honestly it's more that I don't want to worry about that shit when i turn my computer on.
I'd much rather things just stay the same until I feel a need to upgrade and also feel like doing it.
>>
>>55096976
honestly bloatware is only an issue if your computer is shit.
Try purchasing parts for your computer made after the year 2005?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.