[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 15 years I finally gave apple a chance and bought a rMBP.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (646KB, 1900x1258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
646KB, 1900x1258px
After 15 years I finally gave apple a chance and bought a rMBP. Goddamn what a pleasurable machine to work on. I suppose what they say is true: once you go Mac you never go back
>>
>>51444616
nice blog
>>
5/10 b8

At least you put a little effort into renaming the picture.
>>
>>51444641
I never said I took the damn picture. Do I really need to take a picture to prove I bought a readily available laptop?
>>
Once you go black you can't go back

You fucking kek
>>
File: file.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
7KB, 300x300px
nice
#reblogged
>>
>>51444692
Please like and subscribe :)
>>
>>51444672
>owns a rMBP
>doesn't post a picture of it

Sure, I bet you're really enjoying that rMBP that you totally bought :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2705x3003px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2705x3003px
>>51444707
Good grief
>>
Big pimpin huh? You like to take from the back and brag about it? How Caitlyn of you.
>>
>>51444641
>>51444707
Holy shit you fucking autistic poorfags
>>
>>51444875
>people who care about aesthetics are gay
I bet you wear cargo shorts.
>>
>>51444748
>miles distance btw keys
>off colors
I think you're trying to make yourself feel better about spending cash on such a POS man
>>
>>51444926
i thought apple was for poor people trying to pretend they're rich?
>>
>>51444616
>finally gave apple a chance

Fuck off
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>51445156
Caring about aesthetics is one thing, putting aesthetics ahead of good, reliable, and serviceable hardware is another. Enjoy your Foxconn shitbook,
>>
>>51444641
REKT
>>
>>51444616
I get that theres a bunch of people that feel the need to talk shit on apple.

But I love my rMBP too, I run mint on mine.
>>
>>51444616
>once you go Mac you never go back
So apple is like niggers now?
>>
>sister buys one
>it literally crashes at least once a day
>widespread problem
>apple doesn't fix it or know how
>no idea whats wrong
>>
when I bought my MBP in 2010 I was really hesitant, and I thought 'at least I can install windows if I find OS X unbearable'

never looked back
>>
>>51444748
You only got the little one? Why? Are you too weak to carry the big one, or just too poor?
>>
>>51445466
I know you're just being an epic troll but I carry it with me most of the day and 13 is the perfect size for that. Before buying I thought it would be too small but it really is a great size.
>>
>>51444616
you cant go back because they dont allow returns
>>
>>51445891
So it's weakness, then.

Do you even lift, Senpai?
>>
>>51444748

you posted a pic of the 15'' but you only have the 13''?

plz kys
>>
File: 2015-11-13 11.34.54.jpg (3MB, 3264x4880px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13 11.34.54.jpg
3MB, 3264x4880px
>>51444616
That's because you have never bought a good laptop before, no shit you feel surprised that a $800 machine you bought at like $1300 feels faster than your old celeron.
>>
Apple's got some hit or miss products on the market right now.

Their Macbook Pro is probably the closest to an "ideal" machine as you can get, unfortunately the lack of a dedicated GPU (In a workstation model) gets marks off.

The "Macbook" is the performance of a $300 Chromebook in the price of a $1,200 Macbook Pro. It's worse than the Macbook Pro in every measurable specification, has a worse keyboard, unclickable trackpad, one port, and the only reason it exists is because it's thin. Honestly the worst product Apple has made in the past 10 years.

Macbook Air is okay, if dated. $1,000 in non-Apple hardware goes much farther than a non-retina TN panel these days.

5k/4k iMacs are using a laptop GPU and struggle to maintain 60fps in animations just opening launchpad or switching desktops. The screens are gorgeous but the laptop GPUs keeps them from being anything more than a consumer-grade machine.
>>
>I suppose what they say is true: once I get my rupees, it poo in the lol time.
Post you own laptop you fucking shill.
>>
>>51446843
Why would OP want a shit OS only for games on a laptop? Also that laptop looks like chink shit.
>>
I could switch to Macs immediately if I got as much money from shilling them every other hour. Seems like an easy job, you just need to upload one of the stock photos from your pictures folder and tell how everyone else is poor if they don't own one.
>>
>>51447115
Nice opinions bruh
>>
>>51447161
>facts
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.