[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitting on gym chicks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 932590235.jpg (119KB, 1418x311px) Image search: [Google]
932590235.jpg
119KB, 1418x311px
Guys, it keeps happening, it happened again today at the gym.

It was a different chick this time, this one had a really slim body and huge tits, I was fucking in awe. I so badly wanted to say something to her, my natural chadstincts almost took over for a moment, but then my autistic schizotypal brain took back control and cucked me.

How the fuck can I start a conversation with one of this gym hotties? I'm fucking dying here. I could have started sucking on her titties right there and then.
>>
Wouldn't it be awesome if you could just fuck a gymslut like a caveman right there in the squat rack

Fuck society and its rules. The weak should fear the strong
>>
>>42763910
Only chance to talk to a girl.
>she comes up to you and asks if you are using the machine or rack
>say you have a couple more or she can work in
>she'll say cool or something
>ask her if she is new, if you never seen her face, or if you have ask tell her you notice she has been making a lot of progress
>build conversation from there
The roles can be reversed as well if you are feeling ballsy and she is using a machine or the rack that you are needing to use.
>>
>>42763910
Fuck off dude, lots of people gave you advice in the last thread but you just gave excuses and said nobody could help you.
You belong in >>>/r9k/
>>
>>42763910
When i'm trying i do this.

After seeing her a couple times at gym i will smile at her if she walks by and looks at my direction.

"Coincidentally" have to use her machine, ask how much sets she's done. Then casually ask what she's working out today, then if she's new because i've seen her around a couple times.

I make little comments and talk to her about gym/working out, as i'd do with a guy. Only difference is my bodylanguage/smiling more. If i notice her body language is cold/non-friendly i will stop talking to her and just do my workout.

It's really not hard at all, i try not to talk to gym bunnies anymore tho because i realize they become a distraction to my workout. As in they want me to train them or talk a lot.
>>
>>42763910
Tbh, don't unless they show their interested. Otherwise you're going to be just another leg humper interupting their routine. Gym's for working out, plus if you start to get a reputation as being a pest, the staff will kick you the fuck out.
>>
>>42764295
Well the staff know me well. I've been lifting there for a long time.

It's not a franchise gym either, it's a guy owned by 1 dude, and the same 3 people have worked there for years now.

It's in my local area so I know the people, and the chick that works there when I go, I've know her for over 10 years.

So I guess it's hard for me to do really hit on anyone there because if they complain to the owner/staff it'll be hard to explain to them.
>>
>>42764302
Just be careful man. But yeah if you know what you're doing and not spilling the spaghetti too often, go for it.
>>
File: Snapchat-1695896180.jpg (352KB, 998x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1695896180.jpg
352KB, 998x1920px
>>42764295
What this guy says

Wait until you get strong signs of interest like repeated eye contact. (With her looking at you ofc people will look at you if you stare them down).

People date and fuck all the time. Unless you persist or do something insanely disrespectful she shouldn't complain

It is possible to hook up with girls at the gym. They are humans just like everyone else

>t. fucking the gym braphog
>>
>>42763910
>hey are you working out?
Works every time.
>>
It's easier said than done.

What do you do when your basic functions stop working because a female is so fucking sexy that you just can't be yourself.

I don't get anxiety or anything, but I feel like I go into "shut down mode" whenever there's a really good looking woman. It's intensified if it's at the gym and shes skinny with a huge pair of tits.
>>
Have you tried hitting them with the barbell?
>>
>>42765377
>>42765377
This is not how u hit on girls
>>
>>42765377
>>42766200
Put the gym retard up to it then "save" them
>>
>>42766944
>WOAH saved you there!
>lucky I was around lol
>Hi i'm anon
>go away retard I'll pay you later
>...so you come here often?
>wait come back
>>
File: Laughing Frog.jpg (24KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Frog.jpg
24KB, 552x414px
>>42763923
kek'd pretty good m8
>>
>>42763910
>At gym
>Two cute teenage girls giggle and smile at me.
>One walks up to me and says hi
>I've got head phones in and I pretend not to hear
>Walk around her to get to the dumbbells
I've got mega autismo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.