[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegan General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 50

File: 454_weird.jpg (595KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
454_weird.jpg
595KB, 2100x2100px
Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Vegetarians allowed as long as they won't push their morally unacceptable diet.

Meat eaters NOT ALLOWED!
>>
Nobody cares about your faggot threads.
>>
>>42742224
Is human semen permissible on a vegan diet?
>>
I wonder what kind of organised shitposter would dedicate someone at this point to post this every single days
>>
>>42742224
I read the final part of that image as "I'd rather eat his banana".

Thinking about it, it probably fits the image better.
>>
>>42742224
I genuinely do not understand why a Vegan general on /fit/ is seen as a controversial thread. What if I can't eat meet? What if my religion, or my ethics stop me from eating animals? What if I genuinely wanted some advice about dieting and macros?

You guys get triggered to easily.
>>
File: meat.png (669KB, 950x414px) Image search: [Google]
meat.png
669KB, 950x414px
mmmmmmmm
>>
how can you morally justify eating death?
>>
>>42742264
Perhaps another site that has strict censorship and circlejerks would be better for you. Have you tried Reddit?
>>
>>42742264

>What if I can't eat meet?

Then you should die in the woods alone, you're genetically inferior and not fit you survive

>What if my religion, or my ethics stop me from eating animals?

Maybe you should stop believing in some kind of mud hut religion that prohibits you from eating animals.

>What if I genuinely wanted some advice about dieting and macros?

There are plenty of more productive threads for that, AND a whole fucking sticky
>>
>>42742297
All animals gain power from death
>>
Not a proper general without links in OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 236x166px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 236x166px
>>42742305
>Then you should die in the woods alone, you're genetically inferior and not fit you survive

Can you imagine this retard saying this to great men like Wagner and Newton? You still can't realize it, but from the outside you are hilarious, rather than intimidating.

>Maybe you should stop believing in some kind of mud hut religion that prohibits you from eating animals.
Apart from a few ritual exceptions, Christianity is fully compatible with veganism, and in fact this way of life was supported by none other than Jesus himself and his Apostles.
Pic related: eating meat is accepted for survival and rituals, but outside of these contexts it's not supported.

>There are plenty of more productive threads for that, AND a whole fucking sticky
Many generals refer to informations contained in the sticky. Not an argument (unless you are willing to delete virtually every general thread on this board).
>>
File: veganism.jpg (530KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
veganism.jpg
530KB, 2100x2100px
>>42742224
>>42742251
something like this?
>>
>>42742264
If this community generally doesn't like vegans and vegan bullshit, why still try to force that shit here?
What is wrong with you fucking liberal faggots that keep on forcing shit on other people
>>42742297
By not being a fucking low t numale
Animals are lesser beings and therefor eating meat does not make me immoral
>>
>>42742362
>If this community generally doesn't like vegans and vegan bullshit, why still try to force that shit here?
If a part of the community likes this shit, and decides to confine it in this thread, why are you still forcing your shitty useless posts on us?

>What is wrong with you fucking liberal faggots that keep on forcing shit on other people
lol, you're retarded.
>>
>>42742264
there isn't a religion on earth that advocates veganism because it's retarded. now vegetarianism is another story. i can understand not wanting to eat meat for ethical reason, etc.. but animal products are essential to a healthy diet. you can get free range eggs and eat fresh fish if you really genuinely care about the animals and aren't just hopping on a trend diet like most college girls do.

> appear to be healthy even though most are fat because they eat potato chips and other vegan garbage instead of having fish like a normal person
> think they are helping the enviroment even though they are not
> do it for attention and percieved moral high ground

just be a pescetarian if you really care about the how much a fucking chicken suffers. veganism is retareded.
>>
>>42742361
This doesn't even make sense. Meat eaters are the ones who eat cocks of other animals to fight their infertility. Ask the Chinese how many cocks they eat every year.
>>
>>42742362
Daily reminder that Tolstoy was (according to this anon) a low t beta nu male liberal faggot.
>>
>>42742241
yes, swallow
>>
>>42742375
Veganism is not retarded in the sense that it's now an achievable choice, especially when compared to the most pastoral context of ancient religions.
Given how intertwined are the meat and diary industry, given how the diary industry is a legitimate source of suffering (Palestinian sheperds were certainly not adopting our modern systems of diary production, which are industrial in nature: to be more clear, milking a cow is not wrong, but what we industrially do to cows to get milk is wrong, especially from a Christian point of view).
If anything you are the one who is dismissing as virtue signaling elements of our conditions that every good Christian should anakyze and think about, so that he can act in accordance with our Lord and Savior.
>>
Reminder that if you insist on engaging with the faggotry in this thread that you should use sage to prevent them from getting bumps.
>>
>>42742373
No arguments
>>
What do you vegans eat?

Post recipes
>>
>>42742448
Plants and estrogen pills
>>
>>42742241
Thats the basic requirement for being a vegan
>>
Reminder that if you eat products with palm oil you're not truly vegan.

It's more moral to eat clams than it is to eat stuff with palm oil.
>>
>>42742375
>thinking fish don't suffer
>>
What's a good alternative to milk? I've tried everything, almond, cashew, soy "milk" even coconut and rice milk... It's always too watery though.

Is there any alternative out there which has a similar "creaminess"?
>>
>drinking calories
>>
>>42742264

Next you'll say you were only pretending to be retarded.
>>
File: brettcap.png (582KB, 732x515px) Image search: [Google]
brettcap.png
582KB, 732x515px
reminder that he is vegan
>>
Reminder that vegans don't actually give a fuck about "reducing suffering" because they will happily eat produce harvested by transient laborers that work under inhospitable conditions for slave wages
>>
>>42742638
there's soy milk that tastes just like cow milk. try other brands
>>
>>42742629
Fish are less aware of their suffering or death than a chicken might be, for ethical pescitarians its a matter of finding a line of awareness in the animals.

I'm vegetarian and went the full route of "only white meat for health" to "only fish for ethical reasons" to "no squid or octopus because they are more intelligent than most birds" to "only shellfish and crustaceans" to "fuck it vegetarianism is easier"
>>
>>42742379
It does make sense. Let me ask you something.

Would you prefer to suck an animal's dick, or kill the animal and eat it?

If you're a vegan / vegetarian you should go on your knees and start sucking. Your moral code doesn't allow you to kill him or make him suffer.

Technically all vegetarians/vegans are cock suckers.
>>
>>42742678
Meat industry implies MORE workers working in those conditions,not less.
>>
File: 1502149405959.jpg (200KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1502149405959.jpg
200KB, 750x937px
>>42742375
Advocacy for veganism in religions: what is Jainism and Buddhism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_and_religion#Jainism
Greenland Inuit, that eat mostly fish, have high LDL cholesterol putting them at risk for athersclerosis, thus a person eating potato chips and garbage food then adding fish will improve health
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1450169 + https://labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/ldl/tab/test/#what
Crop yields required not only for human consumption but for livestock significantly increase the greenhouse gas output of any country that increases its animal agricultural sector.
By calling veganism retarded you have acted in a way that has given you in your mind the intellectual high ground. The problem is that you are wrong.
>>
>>42742688
- no animal products except bivalves
- all plant products except palm oil
^objectively the best moral diet without compromising on health

you can do it brah
>>
>>42742705
You can make the same arguments for children, or your dad.
>>
File: How about you and me.jpg (100KB, 581x546px) Image search: [Google]
How about you and me.jpg
100KB, 581x546px
>>42742707
>>
File: no pictures of fatty pls.jpg (119KB, 352x385px) Image search: [Google]
no pictures of fatty pls.jpg
119KB, 352x385px
Post vegan bodies with timestamp. Vegans never do this. In the dozens of vegan threads I have seen never once has a vegan posted a timestamped pic of themselves.
>>
>tfw vegan condoms are expensive af
>>
>>42742666
and ? god vegans are so fucking stupids, just eat animals you fucking idiot, he would do it
>>
>>42742718
You didn't answer. Would you suck the animal's cock?
>>
>>42742375
literally tell me what essential nutrients required by human from eating animal products?
>protip: you can't
>>
>>42742710
Greenland Inuit, that eat mostly fish, have high LDL cholesterol putting them at risk for athersclerosis, thus a person eating potato chips and garbage food then adding fish will *not improve health
>>
>>42742619
clams are vegan anyway
>>
HURR BULLFIGHTING IS SO GROSS
HURR I WOULD NEVER WEAR FUR
HURR I WANT TO HURT THOSE INHUMANE CHINKS WHO BURN DOGS ALIVE
>Meanwhile his "food" goes through far more suffering than all of these practices combined
>>
>>
File: 1504310579801.jpg (612KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1504310579801.jpg
612KB, 1564x1564px
>>42742734
Ok, here we go.

This is me after I started my vegan diet, you can clearly see my progress, and the amount of muscle mass I have gained in the last year of lifting and eating a plant-based diet. I'm more healthier than ever and you, without a doubt, see it in my body.
>>
>>42742767
not according to most definitions, but fuck labels
>>
>>42742746
Would you suck a child or your dad's cock? You're just trying to polarize this debate by inserting a completely arbitrary, impossible scenario.

That said, I'm not vegan and I would not suck that animal's cock (wouldn't eat it either), still I'm at least able to understand the ethical dilemma behind such a question: I'm sure to you it's all about being able to say "LOL LIBERAL FAGGOTS SUCK ANIMALS DICKS"
>>
>>42742360
Wagner was a literal faggot and a nazi lmao

Newton was a confirmed autist btw
>>
reminder that vegans are just masking their eating disorder under the pretense of ethics
>>
>>42742362
>What is wrong with you fucking liberal faggots that keep on forcing shit on other people
This tbhq famalam.
>>
>>42742782
How much time has passed between the before and after pic? If it's one year, that's absolutely impressing, in fact you should share more infos about your progresses. Your fat loss is incredible for ANY standard, regardless of wether it was a vegan or a non-vegan diet.

Keep going mate.
>>
>>42742782
troll, but if not no timestamp. prove its you newfag
>>
File: ae.jpg (66KB, 581x339px) Image search: [Google]
ae.jpg
66KB, 581x339px
>>
>>42742807
There is no evidence of Wagner being gay. Newton was eccentric, and instrumental for some of the most fundamental notions of the history of Natural Sciences.

To put it more bluntly: you are a subhuman compared to them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8WbWzU9bMA

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
>>
File: 1491185040971.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1491185040971.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>>42742846
vegan yet buff, literally how?
is every vegan must be scrawny a meme
>>
>>42742782
Nice tits m8
>>
>>42742815
What the matter with them having their own thread which you don't have to come.into?
>>
>>42742807
What have you accomplished compared to them? They were remaking the foundations of their fields while your parents were hoping you'd kill yourself.
>>
>>42742846
>israeli reporter isnt even jewish?
HOW?
>>
>>42742297
>eat death
>become immortal
CHECKMATE VEGANS
>>
>>42742898
meat eaters die sooner than vegans
even sadder, meat eaters health lifespan is even shorter
you're gonna spend last decade of your life consuming fuckton of pills just to barely survive your miserable disease ridden life
>>
how do vegans feel about the use of medicine? it's all tested on animals
>>
File: 9a6.php.jpg (22KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
9a6.php.jpg
22KB, 398x500px
>>42742950
you'll need a lot less medicine when you're healthy as a vegan
>>
>>42742950
i think if it's legit useful medical testing, then it's ok. many vegans will disagree though
>>
>>42742705
life is suffering, we should kill the majority of the agricultural animal population,have one final hurrah for meat then go vegan as a planet desu.
>>
>>42742950
cant expect a diabetic to stop taking insulin because it's derived from animals, but im definitely against use of meds unnecessary for human survival.

we still need to push for stricter guideliness in animal testing to minimize suffering.
>>
>>42742666

He's a skinny guy with abs? That's your poster boy?
>>
>>42743035
The diabetic needs to do so to survive, you eat meat only because you feel like doing so.
>>
Watching these 11 year old meat defenders is so cringe.

Come back in a few decades when you're ready to take responsibility for yourself and the consequences your actions have.

Till then, enjoy those video games and stay in school.
>>
>>42742224
Would eating way more vegs and fruit make my digestive system feel better?

I'm not intending on quitting meat and I know that veggies are very important, but I usually dislike to eat them.
>>
File: carldrogokellyc.jpg (52KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
carldrogokellyc.jpg
52KB, 600x601px
>>42743052
>skinny guy with abs
so jelly its funny
>>
>>42743105

Depends on what and how severe your problem is. Try old-fashioned or steel cut oatmeal along with more fruit and veg.

You'll probably need to cut oil- even vegetable oils- and refined sugar. This includes plant and animal butters and also includes fried foods.

Guessing if you eat 5-10 servings of vegetables and fruits a day- including nuts, seeds, beans, legumes- you're going to feel better in 2-3 weeks. But if you continue eating what you eat now at the rate you eat it- your GI problems will come back.
>>
>>42742224
>Implying anyone would say this
Why are vegans so disconnected from reality?
>>
>>42743111

>W-who c-c-cares if he's dyel

Cope harder, faggot.
>>
>>42743264
>can't see pass the euphemism
why are meat eaters so delusional?
>>
why do meat cucks come into the vegan general?
can you read, chinks?
VEGAN GENERAL!
>>
>>42742297
life consumes life
>>
I need to stop relying so much on peanut butter. any suggestions fellow vegans?
>>
>>42743291
if eating meat is being a cuck, surely the word has lost all meaning.
>>
>>42743287
>Muh euphemism
>Muh hyperbole i-i-is surely an accurate representation of reality
Bunch of pathetic virtue signaling cunts
>>
File: dyel.jpg (86KB, 1284x724px) Image search: [Google]
dyel.jpg
86KB, 1284x724px
>>42743281
>dyel
>>
>>42743291
>Call everyone who isn't vegan morally uunacceptable
>Use pictures mocking meat eaters
>Meat eaters shit up the thread
hmm...
>>
>>42742782
nice fat loss mate, but you've gained ZERO muscle mass.
>>
/soyboy/ general is the biggest waste of board space and undoubtedly bait. Never any actual discussion about ve*anfag stuff. Just posturing and pretending they aren't emaciated cucks. Sage every time
>>
>>42742297
>implying

I'm comfortable eating meat without moral justification. I am fully aware of arguments surrounding the morality of eating meat and find they have some validity but I honestly don't give a fuck and will continue to eat meat because I enjoy the nutritional benefits.

I'm not encouraging you to eat meat. Feel free to be a vegan.
>>
>>42743336
>tell reality as it is
>hyperbole
you're a bunch mentally weak faggots who's too afraid to face reality
>>
>>42742224
There was a time when I actually fell for your shitty vegetable meme until I started watching this fucking asshole. My entire perception of all of you skeletons changed after that. Also I live in south Texas where meat is treated with the same craft and care as baking a cake and I would be a faggot to miss out.
>>
File: 1504435316296.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1504435316296.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
>>42743291
You're the cucks, you suck off the animals we later devour, and you literally do nothing but sit back and take it.
>>
>>42742782
Keeping that shit beard doesn't distract from your literal woman-framed body
>>
>>42742297
Are you implying plants are not life?
>>
>>42743446
by being vegan you consume a lot less plants than meat eaters
>>
>>42743381
>I live in south Texas
>not a faggot
kek, had a good laugh, bro.
thanks for that.
>>
>>42742416
Considering animals were created by God to serve mankind, and man being the most favored of His creation, there is no valid reason to uphold morals to that which is below man by God's decree. And Jesus did no such thing to promote veganism, so you're basing this statement on nothing.
>>
>>42743466
You consume life nonetheless, humans cannot exist without it
>>
>>42743381
Richard is the cuntiest prick of them all but he does have pretty convincing points when he's properly medicated.
>>
>>42743492
>to serve mankind
bible says human and animals should live together in harmony
what kind of sick fuck god intentionally create a creature which can experience pain yet it's only purpose is to be tortured and killed?
>>42743500
no need to maximize the suffering though
you're maximizing by eating meat
>>
>>42743381
>one retard on youtube represents an entire group
come on anon... you're not that stupid
>>
>>42743544
>what kind of sick fuck god intentionally create a creature which can experience pain
He didn't. Animals were companions of Adam in Eden before Eve, but due to their inferior nature, Adam desired a fellow human to accompany him. Thus since animals are intrinsically tied to the service of humans, they also began to suffer when people were expelled from Eden where no there was no suffering.
>>
>>42743544
>you're maximizing by eating meat
Not really, I eat meat about 3 times a week.

And if I would like to maximise suffering I would eat Halal meat, which I don't
>>
File: IMG_0124.jpg (55KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
55KB, 480x360px
I love meat and could never give it up. I how ever raise my own meat,hunt and grw my own fruit and veggies for the most part. My talapia pond produces 75% of the meat my family eats i gughly recomend starting one. There you go make less of a footprin than vegans and have your meat
>>
>>42743622
>said god's will
>now blame adam
so does your god wants the animals to be happy or to be tortured and killed?
>>42743625
you're creating suffering more than you need
>>
>>42743648
>you're creating suffering more than you need
So are you by living in a home, probably also driving a car, outputting co2, creating waste.
>>
>>42743666
transport is necessity in life, eating meat is not
>inb4 nutrients
there's no essential nutrients required by human in meat or any animal products
>>
>>42743648
I didn't blame anyone for anything. I described why your basis for argument from a Christian viewpoint is inherently false.
>>
>>42743688
>transport is necessity in life, eating meat is not
That all depends on where you live, you could start an online business out of your home, have your customers come to you. Get groceries on a bicycle or grow your own food

The truth is we all choose a matter of convenience in our lives that might cause harm to others in some form or shape.
>>
>>42743722
>That all depends on where you live, you could start an online business out of your home, have your customers come to you. Get groceries on a bicycle or grow your own food
i know you're a neet but world wouldn't work if everybody's a neet like you
on the other hand if everybody goes vegan, the world would be a better place
>The truth is we all choose a matter of convenience in our lives that might cause harm to others in some form or shape.
don't conclude something before you're proven right
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmM77nUDKhM

Meat cucks absolutely btfo for all eternity.
Link related, a 240lb 6'2 vegan NATTY who eats only organic.
>>
>>42743773
>don't conclude something before you're proven right
You know I'm right, there are many things you probably do in your life, which are not vital to your functioning or that of the society around you, but provide convenience or pleasure, but output some form of waste or co2 that could be avoided.

Or are you that high up your moral horse that you are unable to see this?
>>
>>42742373
>part of this community
You have to go back
>>
>>42742264
Well that's never the case. Instead it turns into a retarded name calling contest where vegans try to convince us that not eating animals makes them better.
>>
>>42742360
>Gospel of the Nazarenes
?????
>>
>>42743794
>co2
>slitting animals throat
yep totally the same
>meanwhile i will produce co2 + keep slitting animals throat
>>
File: hdthing.jpg (2MB, 1752x5808px) Image search: [Google]
hdthing.jpg
2MB, 1752x5808px
>>42742224
Man, I should make a bot to auto post in these shitty threads, its not like these things are original in any way, mostly just repeated stuff, so my repeated counters are just as valid. Though one post>>42742710

may merit original though.

but have at you thread!

https://pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm

sage
>>
File: lolniggers.jpg (215KB, 472x1636px) Image search: [Google]
lolniggers.jpg
215KB, 472x1636px
>>42743915
usual anti vegan content coming through.
>>
File: VEG_RECIDIVISM_7_EDIT2.jpg (744KB, 1242x4526px) Image search: [Google]
VEG_RECIDIVISM_7_EDIT2.jpg
744KB, 1242x4526px
>>42743924
the usual deficiencies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRVrtqy-3NA
>>
>>42743779
Why do all vegans look like psychos [spoiler]and sound like psychos[/spoiler]?
>>
File: 1480740780132.png (82KB, 1155x880px) Image search: [Google]
1480740780132.png
82KB, 1155x880px
>>42743915
>Nordic/white race
>>
File: Global-Lactose-Intolerance.png (142KB, 754x420px) Image search: [Google]
Global-Lactose-Intolerance.png
142KB, 754x420px
>>42744007
why dont you go nibble on your pasta, you pasta nigger.
>>
>>42742375
>there isn't a religion on earth that advocates veganism because it's retarded. now vegetarianism is another story.
>>42742710
>Advocacy for veganism in religions
>By calling veganism retarded you have acted in a way that has given you in your mind the intellectual high ground.
>The problem is that you are wrong.
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=cebe6798acf3fd97
>http://mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
>http://www.lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
>>
File: 2 generations.jpg (130KB, 886x670px) Image search: [Google]
2 generations.jpg
130KB, 886x670px
Thank you, gains bird, for your double contribution to my squats today
>>
If you're a vegan and want to actually help the Earth you'll save far more resources by jumping off a cliff.
>>
>>42742224
>Meat eaters NOT ALLOWED!
Lol, suck my dick faggot.
>>
>>42742297
Because meat eaters don't.
>>42742933
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>https://authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>https://authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>https://authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>https://chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>http://www.uib.no/en/node/103172
>http://www.healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>http://suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>https://breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>(cont.)
>>
>>42744127
>(cont.)
>http://www.diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>https://chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>https://rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>https://deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>https://deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>https://deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >http://www.foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>https://deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>https://www.westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>https://www.westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>>http://www.saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>http://caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>>
File: patrik_3.jpg (186KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
patrik_3.jpg
186KB, 1500x1000px
>no one posted Patrik Baboumian yet
This guy has been vegan for like 6 years and still kept breaking several records. There's literally not a single person on /fit/ stronger than him
>>
>>42744127

I'm glad you brought this up. Mic the Vegan made a really good video about that PURE study

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_l7gDTvs-s
>>
>>42742687
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11103227
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/10798211/
>Poor cognitive test performance, enlargement of ventricles and low brain weight were each significantly and independently associated with higher midlife tofu consumption. A similar association of midlife tofu intake with poor late life cognitive test scores was also observed among wives of cohort members, using the husband's answers to food frequency questions as proxy for the wife's consumption. Statistically significant associations were consistently demonstrated in linear and logistic multivariate regression models. Odds ratios comparing endpoints among "high-high" with "low-low" consumers were mostly in the range of 1.6 to 2.0.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10763906
From an anon describing the studies below and the same on isoflavones: Genistein, dihydrogenistein, and equol have essentially the same binding affinity and degree of receptor activation at ERb as endogenous estrogen. Same with dihydrogenistein and equol at ERa. 3 oz of steak contains 1.9ng of estrogen, 8 ounces of soy milk contains 30000ng of isoflavone, clearly higher on a mole for mole basis. And unlike phytoestrogens estrogen is catabolized by the gastrointestinal tract and only about 5% survives first pass to the liver.
>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bph.13622/full
>http://press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.1210/endo.139.10.6216
>https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/24/4/24_4_351/_article
>http://newsroom.unl.edu/announce/beef/2846/15997
>http://www.ars.usda.gov/SP2UserFiles/Place/12354500/Data/isoflav/Isoflav_R2.pdf
>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0958694611002123
>(cont.)
>>
>>42744166
>(cont.)
Jamie Lewis on soy
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/soy-is-devil-and-not-in-fun-way-22-12.html
>>42743974
>>42744051
>>
>>42742710
>what is Jainism and Buddhism
False religions.
>>
>>42744179
>>42744166
hey other anon who hates these vegan fags and often puts pasta here, do you know of nordbot? Do you care enough to do the same here? We need a bot to deal with these crappy unoriginal threads when we are at work. Didnt saw your replies in all threads here and they just spam em.

Better yet, can I make such a bot? What would require that?
>>
>>42742822
Who cares about the opinion of that overhyped jew?
>>
>>42744127
>>42744142
>>42744166
>linking blog posts and sensational news articles
How triggered are you? Here's a single actual study you can easily find on Google
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
>>
>>42744221

He posts his long list of barely relevant studies that he doesn't understand in every thread that has anything to do with eating or not eating meat. He refuses to ever discuss anything he posts too.
>>
>>42744198
2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
3. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.
4. You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-4chan) raids is also not permitted.
6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
7. Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
8. Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
Evading your ban will result in a permanent one. Instead, wait and appeal it!
10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
14. The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.

Jesus Christ nigga, you broke like 2/3rds of the rules with 2 lines worth of post
That's fucking amazing
>>
>>42742846
>Euphemisms
I guess pencils are actually tree-incased-leads. Also holocaust implies and attempt at least to wipe out a group, if anything animal farming is the opposite of a holocaust. This guy is a retard and he's been given a platform why?
>>
>>42744254
oh no someone is spamming and then using the rules against us. What a shame. Lol. If the mods dont remove you guys and stop you from posting this crap here then we get to. Ideally the word "vegan" should be wordfiltered to "leaf eating faggot", but I am not sure if the mods have any sense of humor left in them.
>>
>>42744127
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>>42744221
>linking blog posts and sensational news articles
>not reading
>>
>>42744257

The definition of holocaust is "destruction or slaughter on a mass scale"
>>
>>42744244
>Even more, clearer, not reading
>>
>>42744275
>someone is spamming
Yes, your sausageboy friend with the chaosandpain blog spam/advertising
>using the rules
I can't "use" the rules, I'm not a moderator, I just pasted them from the home page
>against us
I'm just marvelling at what you did
Also, I love how you didn't even bother to deny being underage
>>
File: 1501434735131.jpg (346KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501434735131.jpg
346KB, 1280x1280px
>>42744313
fact: Before the "what the health" docu there were almost zero vegan threads here.

Which now was about 2 months ago. These threads have the hallmark of shilling (since the images you display are from the veganism subreddit) and it was mentioned in one of the previous threads that it also was an attempt of them (which is why I went there).

This board culture, its icons and its general direction HATES you vegan cunts almost at 100%. You are a foreign influence, a plague and we want you gone from here. Fuck off.
>>
>>42744289
Oh shit, I mixed it up with genocide.. however, strictly speaking the Holocaust refers to a specific genocide, although it can be used more liberally i guess.
>>
Vegans are annoying cunts. Vegetarians, not so much. But Vegans? Fuck vegans. What other eater shoves their choice in everyone's face and measures all others by their own shitty moral scale? Even worse than the strict carnivores who have delusional ideas of masculinity.
>>
>>42744304

I accuse you of not reading. You just link whatever you find with a headline that seems to reaffirm your beliefs while blocking out any other information.

Atleast half of the links in that pastebin I have directly refuted weeks ago but you ignore whenever you're shown to be wrong and keep posting it anyway in the hopes that other people won't have seen it. You don't care if what you're saying is correct or not, you just have some weird loyalty to meat that you feel you have to defend by any means.
>>
I want to have gains.

I'd rather have no gains

pick1
>>
>>42744380

>What other eater shoves their choice in everyone's face and measures all others by their own shitty moral scale?

"I eat plants"
"WOOOOW, SO YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, HUH? I'M GONNA EAT 10 BACONS TODAY JUST TO MAKE YOU MAD! I'LL SHOW YOU"

You're the annoying cunt.
>>
>>42744286
>actually linking the PURE study
That research has already been proven wrong.

They concluded that populations who consumed more fat had less deaths, and populations who consumed more carbs had more deaths. What they failed to account for was that populations who eat more fat are also richer because they can aford fatty foods. And poor people tend to eat more carbs instead.

The real conclusion is that rich people die less (because they can afford health treatment, despite having a shit diet) and poor people die more. What a shock
>>
>>42744353
>fact: Before the "what the health" docu there were almost zero vegan threads here.
Wrong, I've been refuting your sausage lies since June 2016, more than a year now
>>
>>42744380
>shoves their choice in everyone's face
He said, in a thread named "vegan general", aimed to contain vegans in there without them posting on the rest of the board
>>
>>42744403
>spams 20 threads a day when they almost get zero normal replies
>20 variations of shill prepared propaganda of the various lies aspects of the what the health crap, as if it was corporately pre-prepared for viral usage
>BUT THERE IS NO SUCH THING, THE ARCHIVES DONT EXIST. THE MODS DIDNT START TO BAN ME, ITS YOU GUYS WHO ARE COMING INTO OUR THREDS :((((((((((((((((((

srsly, should I go to the moderation board, compile some evidence and plead for you guys being banned completely?
>>
im totally on the side of veganism in terms of all the arguments but im going to be starting SS soon and in order to handle high stress activity like that day in and day out i need meat lol.
>>
>>42744436

>1 vegan general made for practical reasons like any other diet has
>90% of the posts are meat eaters shitposting
>>
>>42742297
Plants are alive as well. I see what you're saying but your comment is retarded
>>
>>42744458
>In order to handle inflammation I need pro inflammatory food items
What?
>>
>>42744465
>spam with your veganism subreddit the board completely full with your dumb shit
>"but we deserve one thread"

nope, srsly, I saw the subreddit and the content used on that place, should I compile a list of evidence on the archives of what content being reused here?
>>
>>42744479
Plants don't feel pain or any suffering whatsoever.
>>
>>42744411

The way the study found its conclusions doesn't matter to him at all. He only cares that he found something he can use to give people a false impression and make his beliefs look like they're supported by science.

He probably won't even respond to you with anything more than "projection" or "just read more" because he knows that the more he tries to argue any point he makes, the more obvious it is that he's full of shit.
>>
>>42744498

Do it, reddit pussy
>>
File: geeiwonderwhereitwaspostedfirst.jpg (29KB, 1212x223px) Image search: [Google]
geeiwonderwhereitwaspostedfirst.jpg
29KB, 1212x223px
>>42744498
the second one I can remember being used on the weekend, do you really want me to go into the archives and do the hard work?
>>
>>42744458
That's the problem with veganism. Sure, seen plenty of guys gain good size with no meat in their diet at all...pea protein, protein from all sorts of beans and whatever else. Problem is those sources lack some of the essential aminos and BCAAS you will mind in many meats, especially eggs. Dunno vegans won't eat eggs either. Stupid imp, as an unfertilized egg is nothing more than a chickens glorified period. Nothing is alive in it. Yes, it comes from an animal, but so what? You aren't actually eating something that was alive and breathing or was an actual growing organism that was terminated or aborted. Eggs have it all man, best protein source right up there with Tuna.
>>
>>42744509
So it's fine to eat someone if they're under anesthetics?
>>
File: 1500822651896.png (232KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500822651896.png
232KB, 960x960px
>>42744531
here are my retorts. Originally made here kek. Calling out someone as "go back to pledtreddit" when we all know it is you who came from that place does not nullify that fact.

I am saying that there is reasonable evidence most likely hiding in the archives, and on the reddit place, suggesting that you users do not belong to this board and are a hostile shilling force.

There is a cultural, chan reason to have you banned with probably enough evidence for anyone who wants to do the hard work.
>>
Is whey protein ok for vegans to eat or no?
>>
>>42744561
yes, why not?
>>
>>42744509
Cows don't really feel pain either. The stun gun renders them unconscious immediately.

Chickens die pretty gruesomely though
>>
>>42744549
>Yes, it comes from an animal, but so what?
The chicken that laid it was kept in terrible conditions for a long time until it stopped being productive and was killed.
And before someone surely says it, "free range" and other similar labels mean nothing. Treating chickens with decent, humane conditions is not as affordable, so no major industry does it
>>
>>42744596
I wonder if it will spoil the meat.
>>
>>42742361
This entire thread was created just to make this post happen.

Congratulations, you've all been played.
>>
>>42744549

On the ethical side, eggs come from the same chickens that are slaughtered for meat, and the living conditions of most commercial egg laying hens is disgusting. There's also other nasty practices like throwing male chicks into grinders moments after birth that even the most local organic happy hen farm do. On the health side, eggs are pretty bad for you. Eggs white could be fine though.
>>
File: k.jpg (65KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
65KB, 720x706px
>>42744561
1 - The person will wake up eventually. A plant never will.
2 - The person's loved ones will suffer.
Terrible comparison
>>
>>42744585

I've never been to reddit in my life but apparently you're a regular if you're familiar with its content.
>>
In my life I've seen lots of videos of annoying vegans sperging out, but I've literally never met a vegan who identified with this approach. I'm not a vegan, but I'm genuinely starting to think that the stereotype of the annoying vegan is a psyop concocted by big meat industries so that us non-vegans can feel self-righteous while doing something that is morally unjustifiable (inb4 >morals: that's the point, to justify it you have to discredit morality in its entirety which is not part of the common consensus, and would be in fact a problem for many meat eaters)
>>
>>42744541

>thinks vegansidekickcomics originate from reddit
>>
>>42744599
Stun guns are not always used and don't always work. Not to mention that it was still kept in horrible conditions for years before slaughter, which is actually worse than just killing it immediately
>>
>>42744479
Eating cows means that you kill more plants. Even from this point of view, carcass-eaters come up as wrong.
>>
Some vegans too aren't properly informed about fucking Soy too, which is pretty much in every god damn food out there these days , used as filler or for its disgusting lecithin as emulsifiers. 90% or more of Soy is also GMO, so you get a double whammy. Soy is a phytoestrogen, and the last thing you want in your body when trying to gain size is fat-loving estrogenic compounds. Also a lot of phytic acid in it which blocks uptake of certain minerals to the thyroid (such as iodine).

Soy is beyond rotten and anyone who eats it and tells others too should be beheaded. Ok, maybe not that much, but should at least given a solid beatdown.
>>
>>42744645
>doesnt realize that these comics were sideposted almost at similar times throughout the sites.

So either these people in these threads go to reddit, or the redditors go to this site. In either cases its still damning. Compiling time evidence. As a cherry to boot, I should compile spam evidence for future use? (often something like 30 spammed threads in a day or more in the what the health docu lol)

Like I said, you guys dont deserve to be here. I want you guys to be banned.
>>
>>42744636
I really have no problem with vegans who keep to themselves, the only annoying part is that they won't eat anything.
I'll never invite one over for dinner, too much work and it spoils the meal, which is why I think so many vegantards are so insular.
>>
>>42744654
>90% or more of Soy is also GMO
do you understand what's wrong with GMO?
>Soy is a phytoestrogen
as opposed to mammal estrogen from milk?
>Also a lot of phytic acid in it which blocks uptake of certain minerals to the thyroid
no deficiencies ever caused by phytic acid in history ever
vegans have better nutrient profile than meat eaters
phytic acid is a strong anti-cancer compound
>soy meme
fuckin educate yourself
>i stupidly think soy is dangerous (it's not) therefore i can't be vegan because somehow a vegan MUST eat soy
>>
>>42744679

You never eat a meal that isn't built around meat? A lot of meat eaters (I eat meat) annoy me in that way. It's chicken, beef, or pork 3 meals a day and they can't cook shit else.
>>
>Vegans won't eat unfertilized chicken eggs cuz that's wrong
>Never hear vegans talking about the millions of growing fetuses ripped out of their mother's wombs each year.
>Vegans are usually pro-choice and "womens rights" friendly

Really activates the almonds
>>
>>42744679
>they won't eat anything.
There's so many vegan food can be either new or alternatives for non-vegan meals. The reason why we're so picky is because no one wants to make these foods. People just got used to having meat at every meal and milk in every sweet that they don't make anything else
>>
>>42744520
>He probably won't even respond to you with anything more than "projection" or "just read more" because he knows that the more he tries to argue any point he makes, the more obvious it is that he's full of shit.
No, it's because your continued shitposting is making it increasingly more obvious that you don't read at all and do project, hard.
>>
>>42744768

Right on time
>>
>>42744654
>fat-loving estrogenic compounds
i know right, all these fuckin obese vegans
wait...?
>>
>>42744780
I'm sure I was.
Hows that not reading still going?
>>
Good news guys, I am doing a crossposter analasis and I am finding correlation and causation from reddit. Its in the archives too. Its also easy to trace back.

I am making an infographic
>>
File: Milk doesn't lower testosterone.png (34KB, 674x318px) Image search: [Google]
Milk doesn't lower testosterone.png
34KB, 674x318px
>>42744698
>as opposed to mammal estrogen from milk?
>http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" in the above article entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of <68pg/ml the subjects in the Maruyama study would have elevated E1 levels to begin with, if the measurement was correct.
>difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>http://sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>http://suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
>http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992
>>
>>42744710
Usually a meal eaten with a group of people includes meat as a main dish.
Precisely because eating alone you don't usually have the opportunity to make very elaborate dishes that do.
And don't insult my cooking skills, I'm not your usual meat and potatoes culinary retard.
What really can you do without meat? A quiche, salad, pizza, all the rest are side-dishes. And if you try to convert meat dishes to vegan you only get watered down crap that foregoes many of the flavors of its meaty counterpart.
>>42744760
The only practical thing I've picked up from vegetarian/vegan cooking practices (and believe me I've been around them for a while) is using eggplant instead of butter in pastries. It's a nice trick.
But apart from that I'm left tied with my arms behind my back by eliminating animal products. It's just too much flavor you're just tossing out.
Any traditional dish will require you to say fuck veganism, because animals are that tasty.
>>
>>42744698
Lmao. You're the one is horribly uneducated about your precious Soy bs, buddy. Let me guess, you guzzle down loads of Silk all day and pop Edameme like candy corn.

Yes, retard, i know what GMO and Genetic Engineering is. It's nothing but Frankenfood garbage that has a gene spliced into which ever plant/crop that MonSATAN/Syngenta/Con Agra have patented (the big 8 are Soy, Beets, Corn, Canola, Cottonseed, Papaya, Zucchini and most mainline Sugar (all of which come from the shitty GMO beets). This gene, known as the BT Toxin is a bacteria known as Bacterius Thermogensis (something to that effect) which basically explodes the stomachs of the bugs who ingest it, yet yeah, its ok for us to eat. Then people wonder why they have all these gastrointestinal issues , leaky gut, and other ulcerative issues. Gobbled up over time, it is going to cause problems and inflammation galore. Then there is MonSATANs lovely Glyphosate bs, which even the W.H.O went on record to say it causes cancer. Yeah, good stuff. Got any more for me, Soytard? I know all about GMO, been studying all of that crap for a long time.

>as opposed to mammal estrogen from milk?

Uh, what's your point? Yeah, i know all about that, keep on topic, soytard.

>no deficiencies ever caused by phytic acid in history ever

Really? Plenty of tests right at your fingertips you can find online that show some adverse affects to the thyroid if consumed heavily. And since Soy bs is in most food, yeah, many people consume it heavily. Me? I avoid it all costs and it can be done.

>i stupidly think soy is dangerous (it's not) therefore i can't be vegan because somehow a vegan MUST eat soy

Where did I ever say that? I said SOME VEGANS.

YOU=PWNED.
>>
>>42744636
all the vegans are know are cool guys. a little too bohemian for my tastes. but one thing they all have in common is being incredibly skinny. almost emaciated.
>>
>>42744387

分ラポ ホグ
>>
File: 48e.png (362KB, 662x450px) Image search: [Google]
48e.png
362KB, 662x450px
>>42744585
>Calling out someone as "go back to pledtreddit"
>suggesting that you users do not belong to this board and are a hostile shilling force.
>https://www.reddit.com/r/nutrition/comments/6j8kwb/i_would_just_like_to_point_out_a_few_fallacies/
>https://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41857705/#41861522
>>
>>42742360
Heretical Gospel
>>
File: fuken good.jpg (95KB, 594x399px) Image search: [Google]
fuken good.jpg
95KB, 594x399px
What is the best vegan dish and why is it the potato salad?
>>
I usually meal prep a vegan (occasionally vegetarian meal if I am lazy) on Monday for the rest of the week. I make around 12 servings. Anyone have a good cheap recipe they want to
>>
>>42744951
fuck
>>
>>42744928

I dunno, potato salad is pretty fucking gay if it doesn't have sour cream or mayo for a base. Unless we're talking about a vinegar based German potato salad, but it's not unusual to have tiny bits of ham in that
>>
File: watistis.png (765KB, 757x4270px) Image search: [Google]
watistis.png
765KB, 757x4270px
here is some crude content digestion.
>>
>>42744878
>is being incredibly skinny.
>>42744654
>fat-loving estrogenic compounds
which one of you made stuff up?
>>
>>42744698
you need see Kayla Daniels vids on youtube about soy. not good at all and many misconceptions. she was the one who got the american heart association to remove it from foods claiming it was "health food" and that it "lowered cholestorol". but eat it if you want it is yer body.
>>
>>42744647
So why don't you use your time to advocate for a more effective, cheaper, easier way to slaughter livestock? This is a goal that is actually achievable in our current society. Instead of thinking logically and in the long term, vegans think that they can convince billions of people to suddenly make extreme lifestyle changes and drop a massive industry from the current economic landscape.

It's a hopeless goal and entirely unachievable.
>>
>>42742782

sorry about you're physique
>>
Without the beef industry we can't get fetal bovine serum. FBS is required for the proliferation of almost all mammalian in vitro experiments. Without this, the biotech industry would grind to a halt
>>
>>42744878
Lol of course they are. Lack of BCAAs (essential for building muscle), too much soy, and lack of enough protein needed, which comes with low nitrogen balance (also critical for muscle growth).
>>
>>42744647
Only pigs are smart enough to care about the shittiness of factory farms, and only because the population density scares them. Chickens are braindead, and cows don't give a fuck. I hunt on an angus ranch, where the cows have hundreds of acres to wander. Know what they do? When not grazing, they pack as tight as they can under one tree and shit where they stand.
>>
>>42742224
fuck off
>>
>>42744993
Yeah, let's just bend over to industries with bad practices. "Yeah, animals are still being treated horribly but at least they're grass fed right? haha". That's pussy talk

>extreme lifestyle changes
Nigger being vegan is not even hard
>>
>>42742224
I tried vegan. It's too fucking hard. Spending an hour in the grocery store trying find shot that doesn't have eggs are dairy product as an ingredient. Fuck that.

I just went vegetarian instead. The only dairy and egg I eat is found as an ingredient now, but I don't have to stress over it.
>>
>>42745038
>animals don't care
Watch any video where they show their living conditions. I'm sure their struggling and squirming when they're having their throats slit is just them being fussy, right?
>>
>>42745030
>Lol of course they are. Lack of BCAAs (essential for building muscle), too much soy, and lack of enough protein needed, which comes with low nitrogen balance (also critical for muscle growth).
what a bunch of broscience
i'm literally watching this now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjloeRuVX84
>>
>>42744977
Right. Fat loving compounds that are estrogenic and will hinder muscle growth and overall anabolism. They may not necessarily get physically fat (especially if they work out in any way). Just like someone with high/bad cholesterol levels could be skinny as a rail.

Anything else, soytard?
>>
>>42745038
>cows don't give a fuck
look at all these cows not giving a single fuck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huT5__BqY_U

meat eaters are all talk, brosciences, anecdotes, logical fallacies
>>
>>42744970

Every image that has appeared on websites other than 4chan is part of an invasion by the rest of the internet
>>
>>42745041
It's not pussy talk you complete dunce, it's the way things get done outside of literal revolution. Your dumbass response is exactly what I'm talking about. Animals are going to continue to be mistreated, the handful of vegans out there are not going to change that. They're not even going good to slow it down. This is not the sort of problem you solve by going door to door telling people they should stop eating animals. This is a systemic issue that can only be solved from the top down and gradually.

>being vegan is not hard
You have to actually think about what you're eating to be a vegan, especially in a world that heavily supports a diet with animal products. If people thought about what they ate, we would not have an obesity problem in almost every major, modern country.
>>
What is it worth these fucking retarded meat eaters thinking vegans/vegetarians don't get protein?

I understand your high school drop out asses aren't the brightest, but holy fuck do one research.

Fucking retards don't realize there's more than enough protein in plants. So, shove your broscience and 3000 grans of muh protein up your asses.
>>
>>42745064
how that bro science, anon? everyone knows bcaa and nitrogen is keys to building muscle. vegans not gonna get all that properly with their girly diets. they needs to take supps.

nothing beats real food for that tho.
>>
>>42745038
>saying animals are dumb
>literally don't have brain capacity to google 'animal intelligence' before sharing anecdote
nigger https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5306232/
>>
>>42744679
Sigh.. Double standard. We won't invite carnists over for dinner either. Your preference for dead bodies spoils the meal.
>>
>>42745106
No it's pussy talk. You think nothing will change because you always lived like this. People who actually advocate veganism are making bigger changes in the system than some fuck trying to increase a chicken's living space by 20 centimeters.

>You have to actually think about what you're eating
Wow, so hard. It's not like people in this board are already trying to do it or anything
>>
>>42745130
How do you think the largest and strongest animals on the planet get it, genius?

You do realize the words largest and strongest animals are plant eaters, right?
>>
File: Vegan Food during a Hurricane.jpg (464KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vegan Food during a Hurricane.jpg
464KB, 1440x1080px
>>42742224
>>
>>42744599
So killing you is okay as long as I render you unconscious immediately? Good to know.
>>
>>42745106
>You have to actually think about what you're eating to be a vegan
yeeep, when i go to supermarket i have to go all the way to veggie and fruits section, so hard
when i eat out i literally have to choose the menu before i ordered, i usually order meat now i order veggie, so hard
let me continue slitting animals throat instead, so easy
>>
>>42745116
Ah you one of those guys who sees 26 grams of protein per serving!!!1111...OH AND LOOK, MEAT HEADS GOT 26 TOO. OWNED.

Wroooooonnnngg. You think all protein is the same? Nope. It aint. Far from it. Again, many plant proteins lack some essential aminos. Shitty Soy also lacks the use of protease. Know what that does? Take a guess. Without that, can't be absorbed much at all and that is why soytards fart all the time and are gassy motherfuckers. Fuck that shit.

Soyfags eating estrogen junk too, thats really smart lulz.
>>
>>42744596
How intellectually dishonest of you! You're literally telling us you're okay with being eaten while under anesthetic. LOL.
>>
File: meat eaters.jpg (188KB, 944x567px) Image search: [Google]
meat eaters.jpg
188KB, 944x567px
>>42745154
>You do realize the words largest and strongest animals are plant eaters, right?

You forget the fact that the "largest and strongest" animals were dinosaurs, and primarily omnivores, with meat being the base of their diet.
>>
>>42745179
Nice broscience. Of course it's complete bullshit.

>plants lack amino acids.
>gorillas can lift over a thousand pounds.

Fucking retarded meatheads. Go back to reading Muscle and Fitness. Let the people who graduated high school talk.
>>
>>42745206
This is retarded, you are comparing different animals that have evolved differently.

Why do you think dogs can't eat certain types of food without dying in less than an hour, and humans can eat enormous amounts of it without any harm?

You can't just say "well look at gorillas, they strong, they eat plants, therefore humans must eat plant to be strong!!
>>
File: wat.jpg (67KB, 1155x613px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
67KB, 1155x613px
>>42745097
I am going through this and just find it a bit funny.
>>
>>42745225
http://www.newser.com/story/141325/human-gorilla-dna-just-175-of-it-is-different.html
>>
>>42744733
Same. Hypocrisy in general just gets me.
>>
>>42745206

Gorillas also eat 40lbs of food a day you abject retard.
>>
>>42745173
You're being purposefully obtuse. You know there's more to it than that if you want to actually remain healthy. I don't give a shit how easy you think it is, that's not my point.
You and every other vegan will die having achieved nothing but personal satisfaction. Congrats
>>
>>42745179
Rice and lentils creates a complete protein. You drink the mammalian estrogen rich breast milk from a different species retard. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>>
>>42745241
They also weight three times as much you imbecile.
>>
>>42745225
This is true. I hate when fellow vegans use "gorillas tho". It's just as bad as "lions tho" as a carnist argument. Both are appeals to nature. Gorillas eat fucking insects ffs.
>>
>>42745201
True about other animals perhaps...one problem though. Dinosaurs never existed and is an enormous hoax on mankind created by Godless filth to push their "there is no God or Creator" theories and to do all they can to push their evolutionary junk science bs as well.

1. Why would nature/creation itself, and the Creator himself, create these things with total anatomical distortions right out of a comic book? Let's take the T-Rex. 5 in carms with monstrosity for legs? Getting up and laying down would be a total chore, as would other critical habits and needs.

2. Why doesn't the bible or any other ancient tome throughout history make a single mention of these things? Prolific structures built, megalithic stadiums, pyramids, obelisks, the 7 ancient wonders. All that earth moved and dug up, yet nothing found until early to mid 19th century, just in time for good ole Darwinism. Give....me....a...fucking...break.

3. What you see in so called museums isnt real. None of it is. None of it can be proven to be real. Its all nothing but fiberglass models.

4. Every year we all have to see yet another shitty article that starts out the same "Scientists discovered...scientists say" --the two most dangerous phrases ever. They are rarely ever named and again, no proof is ever show or given.

Lol @ dinosaurs. Wake up people, you just got smacked with some hardcore truth, much of it based on pure common sense.
>>
>>42744733
>>42745234
The stupidity really gets me.

Vegans don't eat eggs (or milk) because of the cruel conditions hens are forced to live to produce the eggs. It has nothing to do with the sanctity of an unborn foetus you mouth breather.
>>
>>42745250
>remain healthy
you can be healthy by eating only potatoes for long period of time
it's so retarded truly truly retarded to think being vegan is less healthy than eating meat
you can pick random veggies and 100% guaranteed you will always be healthier than eating meat
meat is carcinogen for christ sake
fuck!
>>
>>42745259

>gorilla is 3 times as large as a human

>eats at least 8 TIMES as much food as the average person does in a day.

What are you getting at here exactly?
>>
>>42745206
Another fuckhead twisting words around. Pff...Who said "Aminos" as in ALL. SOME......SOME OF THE ESSENTIALS, namely the ones craved by muscles to get the best growth possible. Learn to read, fag.
>>
>>42745157

>implying these are the only foods that vegans eat

How fucking retarded can you be? I wonder how the produce section looks.
>>
File: adprZ3V_700b.jpg (37KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
adprZ3V_700b.jpg
37KB, 480x461px
>>42742292
>>
>>42745282
I don't know if this is bait or you're retarded.

>1. Why would nature/creation itself, and the Creator himself, create these things with total anatomical distortions right out of a comic book?
First your argument starts assuming that there's something conscious beyond this plane, like a "god, nature, creation". A thing that you have not proved.
Then you talk about "anatomical distortions right out of a comic book". What the fuck is that? You're just applying what you think is a distortion or what you expect to be "normal" to reality. Dinosaurs evolved to be that way and survived for a long time, so those "distortions" you talk about were pretty useful for survival.
If dinosaurs were alive at the same time with humans, they would have probably won, and we wouldn't be here.
>Getting up and laying down would be a total chore.
What?
>2. Why doesn't the bible or any other ancient tome throughout history make a single mention of these things?
Do you think humans coexisted with dinosaurs? Please, just google for 5 secs, then read wikipedia for 20 secs more.

And I'm not responding to 3 or 4, they are just even more retarded than the rest of your """argument""".

Did I just fell for a very old pasta or smthing?
>>
>>42745288
LOL! And yeah, because every chicken on the planet is born out of a tyrannical factory farm run by a fat mexican guy with a greasy tank top, spurs on his boots, and when he isn't abusing the chickens, he is out back running his dog fights.

There are plenty of benevolent chicken farms\egg producers out there that raise their chickens properly and in the best of conditions. I myself order eggs from a farm who do not feed their chickens any soy because mainline producers feed them that shit. These are free-roaming chickens and well cared for. Stop being such a myopic moron ffs.
>>
>>42742241
How else will I get my zinc?
>>
>>42745063
Living conditions are not dying conditions
>>42745092
>complains about anecdotes
>posts an anecdote
retard. Plus it doesn't even prove me wrong, you can see right there how they go out of their way to move as a crowd
>>42745140
I didn't say animals were dumb, I said cows and chickens are. And they are. Crows use rudamentary tools. Chickens pick fights with animals ten times their size and get stuck in bushes.
>>
>>42745148
It's not really a double standard, you're in the minority.
Modern society is based around meat consumption, it's vegans who choose to be outcast.
Besides it's not as if I can't eat a vegan meal, I just won't cook it because it's really not very good.
You'll never have me refuse a meal if I've been invited, while vegans will. Being a vegan is being picky.
>>42745304
Only red meat and only if you eat too much of it.
>fish
>lean meats
>eggs
What now? Fish is bad?
>>
>>42745420
>>
File: againyouvegancunts.jpg (66KB, 763x475px) Image search: [Google]
againyouvegancunts.jpg
66KB, 763x475px
>>42742224
and again
>>
File: whydoyoukeepdoingit.jpg (45KB, 606x295px) Image search: [Google]
whydoyoukeepdoingit.jpg
45KB, 606x295px
>>42745463
>>
>>42745455

>Modern society is based around meat consumption

This is an appeal to popularity. Next.
>>
>>42745483
I got the image off of Facebook, but forget that, who cares where the images came from, this is a red herring, stop purposely avoiding the argument.
>>
File: c.jpg (35KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
35KB, 500x316px
>>42745420
>there are benevolent farms
>the farm i get it from treats chickens good
You're not fooling anyone
>>
>>42745500
This isn't a philosophical discussion but a practical one.
Try to not be so obtuse.
And try reading the entire post, I know your body needs nutrients badly but I'm sure even a vegan can do it.
>>
>>42745448
it's a video, not just your made up words
>Chickens pick fights with animals ten times their size and get stuck in bushes.
i gave a study and it continue with another anecdote
>>42745455
>Fish is bad?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4375280/
>both higher dietary DHA intakes and blood DHA concentrations were found to be associated with elevated risk of PCa
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3514465/
iunno
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2581505/
>Recent publications have extended earlier findings that prenatal methylmercury exposure from maternal seafood consumption is associated with mild but measurable decrements in child neurocognitive outcomes to detect effects at even lower exposure levels.
ask your mother now whether she had a lot of fish when pregnant with you!
>>
>>42745514
why dont you go back there then normiefag and/or redditor.
>>
>>42745448

>Justifying murder based on intelligence

RETARD HOLOCAUST
>>
>>42745545

And why don't you make an actual argument?
>>
File: 4353443.png (203KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4353443.png
203KB, 300x300px
>>42745407
No, you are just a drone programmed by all the bs of the lovely "education" system today. You yourself cannot prove a damn thing that dinosaurs actually existed. Let me guess, you are tying to push the whole BILLONS AND BILLIONS OF YEAR AGO crud , right? That in itself is laughable. There is no scientific tool imaginable that is going to be able to "test" something and instantly tell us that it came from BILLIONS AND BIILLIONS OF YEARS AGO. Do you even understand the magnitude of just 1 MILLION, let alone a billion? Any that far back would be pulverized into nothingness before even 1 million years came around. Oh but yes, somehow "scientists" were miraculously able to determine this from some "carbon atom". Unbelievable people buy into that shit.

You cant respond to 3 or 4, because you can't prove it either. The industry wont too, because the psychos running it want it out there to keep hoodwinking people, because if the truth ever got out it would destroy modern academia.

Go and watch LA Marzulli vids who discovered human skulls in South America. The oblong skulls without the proper sutures we all have. You know, the same skulls many ancient egyptian royals had. He has proven them to not of our race. He brought it top curators and professors who confirmed it, yet they wouldnt admit it or make it official in their museums. Yeah, jee, what are they so afraid of? Heh, believe that bs if you want, it's just sad, really is.

You probably believe in the moon landing too. Shit, even Werner Von Braun said it couldnt be done, as did Van Allen. Another enormous lie and joke.
>>
>>42745531
Christ you're dense, and annoying.
Go take a trip to Okinawa or the Mediterranean if you want to know if fish is bad.
Spoiler: it's not.
Mercury poisoning is a meme, you only get it by consuming ridiculous amounts of shellfish.
>>
>>42745531
Sorry I didn't videotape cows being dumb as fuck. I'm sure you can find pleanty of others' though, if you wish. You didn't post a study, you posted a review, the contents of which revealed that chickens have the remarkable mental capacity to demonstrate rudamentary personality variation, recognize objects even when not completely visible, undergo pavlonian training, and count to 5. What stunning cognitive feats.
>>
>>42745522
Use up food, land, and water resources on livestock for your taste pleasure. Damn bro. How practical of you.
>>
>>42745546
The only reason we don't kill vegetable tier retards is because it would make the parents sad. They are not people. Downies are dumb as hell but still unquestionably sapient and capable of fulfilling and even productive lives.
>>
>>42745531
>>Fish is bad?
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4375280/

>In general, different individual n-3 PUFAs may exhibit different or even opposite associations with PCa risk, and studies with larger sample sizes and longer follow-up times are needed to confirm the results.

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3514465/

>However, because of the beneficial nutrients of fish and shellfish that accompany exposure to methylmercury's toxicity, fish and shellfish intake recommendations should be developed more precisely through quantified evaluation of methylmercury instead of simply warning against ingesting fish and shellfish.
>Major countries have established daily ingestion tolerances for mercury along with fish and shellfish intake recommendations. The US has prepared fish consumption advisories in 48 states and state governments have made proactive advertisements to their citizens. Japan investigated the mercury concentration of various fishes, prepared national fish intake recommendations to restrict the number of instances of intake and the volume of many species of predatory fish for pregnant women and fertile women, and advertised the recommendations through the mass media.

Conclusion: Fish in itself is healthy for you (confirmed above and in the same study you linked), the problem is mercury.
So the solution is to investigate about which type fish have higher concentrations of mercury and avoid them. A thing I already do.
>>
>>42745600
>Christ you're dense, and annoying.
you're stupid
>Go take a trip to Okinawa or the Mediterranean if you want to know if fish is bad.
okinawan main staple are sweet potatoes
>Spoiler: it's not.
and your proof is?
>Mercury poisoning is a meme, you only get it by consuming ridiculous amounts of shellfish.
and your scientific proof is?
you don't even understand bioaccumulation
fuck!
>>
>>42745617
Humans use up land, water and resources.
Same as plants.
What's your point?
You want 99% of the population to live in a box eating oats?
>>
>>42745617
I need FBS and mammalian antibodies for my job. Where do expect me to get them in a vegan society?
>>
>>42745652
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2581505/

>Greater prenatal exposure to DHA is, however, beneficial for early childhood development and many pregnant women do not achieve recommended levels of intake. Studies evaluating the overall effect of maternal prenatal fish consumption suggest that there is on balance no harm, and perhaps some benefit, from greater maternal fish consumption. These studies also suggest that the benefits of increased maternal fish consumption would be greater if a woman chose seafood low in methylmercury.

SO yes, in conclusion from the studies YOU linked, eating fish is RECOMMENDED and healthy. What is bad is mercury, so avoiding types of fish with high concentrations, and eating fish with None or very low concentrations is the solution and what is RECOMMENDED by your own fucking studies.

READ before you destroy your own arguments you idiotic chimp.
>>
>>42745654
>okinawan main staple are sweet potatoes
They still eat fish you dumb fuck.
>>
VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Vegans brains are so addled that they think you can raise an INFANT as vegan and expect it to be healthy and develop properly -- which it will NOT. Any pediatrician will tell you that you should not feed a baby a strict vegetarian diet, it will sicken, fail to develop, fail to thrive, and ultimately DIE. Pediatricians who encounter parents who insist, against all professional medical advice, in feeding their infant a Vegan diet, are reported to the police and to Child Protective Services, because it is legally considered CHILD ABUSE. What does THAT tell you?

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans, which is pants-on-head stupid.

More evidence that Veganism is a LIE and actually hurts humans in the long run:
Veganism DESTROYS the fitness of pro athletes
https://blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/

You should be banned from posting threads like this. Veganism has no place in a 'health and fitness' forum: >>>/pol/ or >>>/b/.
>>
>>42745676
>smoke a cigarette
>don't have cancer
therefore cigarettes are healthy
stop shitposting you moron!
>>
>>42745682
Doctors warning over vegan diets as more malnourished children seen in hospitals
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/health-food-out-control-doctors-11033265

If you can't feed a child this insane extreme 'diet' then why would you EVER THINK that an adult human can eat that way and be healthy?
>>
File: 4336366.jpg (52KB, 370x450px) Image search: [Google]
4336366.jpg
52KB, 370x450px
>>42745598
Do you know your history, because I sure do.

The class “Dinosauria” was originally defined by “Sir” Richard Owen of the Royal Society, and Superintendent of the British Museum Natural History Department in 1842. In other words, the existence of dinosaurs was first speculatively hypothesized by a knighted museum-head “coincidentally” in the mid-19th century, during the heyday of evolutionism, before a single dinosaur fossil had ever been found. The Masonic media and mainstream press worldwide got to work hyping stories of these supposed long-lost animals, and then lo and behold, 12 years later in 1854, Ferdinand Vandiveer Hayden during his exploration of the upper Missouri River, found “proof” of Owen’s theory! A few unidentified teeth he mailed to leading paleontologist Joseph Leidy, who several years later declared them to be from an ancient extinct “Trachodon,” dinosaur (which beyond ironically means “rough tooth”).

Firstly, it should be needless to say that it is impossible to reconstruct an entire hypothetical ancient animal based on a few teeth! But even more importantly, it is dubious that a myriad of ancient reptile/bird and reptile/mammal transitional forms necessary for the blossoming theory of evolution, would be hypothesized and then conveniently “discovered” by teams of evolutionist archeologists purposely out looking to find such fossils! And it is even more dubious that such fossils have supposedly existed for millions of years but were never found by or known to any civilization in the history of humanity until evolutionism’s Masonic renaissance in the mid-19th century!
>>
>>42745697
They eat fish 3-5 times a week.
Not rarely.
>>
No tribes, cultures or countries in the world ever discovered a dinosaur bone before the mid-1800s, and then they were suddenly found all over the world in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Argentina, Belgium, Mongolia, Tanzania, West Germany and many other places apparently had large deposits of dinosaur fossils never before seen. All these places were inhabited and well-explored for thousands of years before this time, why had no one ever found a dinosaur fossil before? Lulz

“Overall, several millions of dollars have been spent promoting the existence of dinosaurs through movies, TV, magazines and comics. The world of movies and paleontology are like Siamese twins. People’s view on the existence of dinosaurs is based not on firm evidence, but on Hollywood fixated artistic impressions. Documentaries colorfully illustrate each dinosaur’s characteristics, like colors, weight and muscle mass, but Don Lessem (advisor for Jurassic Park) admits that this is pure guesswork - consider for instance the question of how much these dinosaurs weigh. Don Lessem says, ‘Scientists don’t know how much dinosaurs weighed!’” -Robbin Koefoed, “The Dinosaurs Never Existed”

OH NOES, COGNITIVE DISSONANCE, MAKE IT STOP...lulz
>>
>tfw BBQ day in America
Feels good
>>
>>42745725

>feed baby nothing but "quinoa milk"
>report "VEGANISM CAUSES MALNUTRITION"

According to the same article gluten-free diets kill babies too, and vegan diets are to blame when a baby is dehydrated because obviously water isn't vegan. This is journalism.
>>
>>42745753
No you don't, you'll feel bloated, sluggish, and tired.

Humans aren't supposed to eat meat, dumbass.
>>
>>42745746
As if Vegan shit wasn't bad enough, now we have to have Fundamentalist Christian/Dominionist bullshit in /fit/ too?

Fuck the fuck off, you fucking fuck. >>>/b/ >>>/pol/
I think I speak for 99.9% of everyone on /fit/ when I say: We're sick and fucking tired of all this retarded bullshit.
>>
>>42745761
>This is journalism.
DOCTORS DOCTORS DOCTORS DOCTORS DOCTORS DOCTORS DOCTORS DOCTORS DOCTORS DOCTORS

You poor stupid malnourished FUCKS need to go EAT A STEAK so your brain works correctly again.
>>
>>42745652
>must be limited
>healthy
>>42745675
then why not just get DHA from plants with zero risk you moron!
>>42745738
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20234038
>Research suggests that diets associated with a reduced risk of chronic diseases are similar to the traditional Okinawan diet, that is, vegetable and fruit heavy (therefore phytonutrient and antioxidant rich) but reduced in meat, refined grains, saturated fat, sugar, salt, and full-fat dairy products.
surely they are healthy because of the fish, the food they rarely eat
>>
File: thing.jpg (187KB, 697x471px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
187KB, 697x471px
>>42745793
>its another iteration of "this race with different DNA is applicable to whites and europeans on nutrition even though their food sources over long periods of time were not like that of europeans"

whew, also I just noticed that /fit/ doesnt have long term archives. what the hell
>>
>>42745746
Malnourished baby dies after parents fed him insanely strict vegan diet
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/05/19/malnourished-baby-dies-after-parents-fed-him-vegan-diet/22099336/

Vegan Breastfeeding Kills Baby
https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/

Parents convicted over baby killed by 'alternative' diet
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/baby-dies-diet-parents-convicted-lucas-dendermonde-belgium-malnutrition-dehydration-a7790916.html

IF IT IS NOT HEALTHY FOR A BABY THEN WHY THE EVER-LOVING FUCK WOULD YOU THINK IT IS HEALTHY FOR ANY HUMAN!?

It's clearly and objectively NOT HEALTHY.

'Veganism' is ANTI-HUMAN and should be DISREGARDED as nonsense -- in fact Vegans should be INSTITUTIONALIZED and medicated, they're obviously insane.
>>
>>42745793
You realize when this article states "meat" it doesn't include fish right?
>>
>>42745785
>>42745725

It's funny that any use of the word vegan in that article is not part of any quote. When they claim to be quote doctors it's "the health food culture is out of control" and then the journalist adds in "vegan" here and there in his own words.
>>
>>42745827
>fish is not meat
t.meat eater
>>
>>42745835
>refuses to admit his 'lifestyle choice' is actually all about erradicating humans from the planet
>>
>>42745854
"meat" generally doesn't include shellfish and fish as a classification.
It's easy to read what you want by using a made up interpretation.
>>
>>42745826

>IF IT IS NOT HEALTHY FOR A BABY THEN WHY THE EVER-LOVING FUCK WOULD YOU THINK IT IS HEALTHY FOR ANY HUMAN!?

Read this again
"Malnourished baby dies after parents fed him insanely strict vegan diet"

The fact that it's possible that a diet that can technically be called vegan can be inappropriate for a baby does not mean that a vegan diet is inherently bad for anyone.

If you feed a baby nothing but soy milk, "vegan diet kills baby." If you feed a baby nothing but cow's milk, "vegetarian diet kills baby." If you feed a baby nothing but slim jims, "neglected baby dies"
>>
>>42745896
>review says okinawans are healthy because of fruits and veggies
>meat is not fish
t.meat eater
>>
'Veganism' is far from 'cruelty-free':
https://www.directactioneverywhere.com/theliberationist/2015/1/14/veganism-is-not-cruelty-free

Did you get 'consent' of all the little creatures that had to DIE so you could stuff your face with more plants? NO, you did not!

"…the vegan diet wastes available land that could otherwise be used to feed more people."
https://qz.com/749443/being-vegan-isnt-as-environmentally-friendly-as-you-think/
>>
Vegetarian here
tried strict veganism for 3 weeks, despite joaquin pheonix telling me i needed two
wasn't that great, but not eating meat feels good
>>
>>42745919
It's hard to continue discussion and not just devolve into shitposting with posts like this.
>>
>>42745914
>f you feed a baby nothing but soy milk, "vegan diet kills baby." If you feed a baby nothing but cow's milk, "vegetarian diet kills baby." If you feed a baby nothing but slim jims, "neglected baby dies"
Show me news stories about 'baby dies after being fed slim jims'

Show me news stories about 'baby dies after being fed cows milk'

Show me court reports about ANY parents ANYWHERE being convicted of manslaughter or child abuse or child endangerment for the above.
>SPOILER: You can't. None exist. Only VEGAN TRASH kill their own offspring with their bullshit 'lifestyle choice'
You should all be locked up. Your 'lifestyle choice' should be made illegal.
>>
>>42745924
hourly reminder
>meat eaters seem to have a memory of a gold fish
meat eaters consume more plants compared to vegans therefore they kill a lot more bugs
>>42745942
>talking beside the point
>discussion
t.meat eater
>>
>>42742224
Fuck yeah, lamb is delicious; by your bait I understand you're from reddit. Please do us all a favor and return where you come from, here's you (you)
>>
>>42745971
Wooops, silly me,
>Your (You)
Excuse my idiocy and good day.
>>
>>42745965
>meat eaters seem to have a memory of a gold fish
At least we HAVE a memory, you vegan fucks have SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN COGNITIVE DEFICIT from severe amino acid deficiencies. You should really be committed to a mental institution until such time as PROPER NUTRITION restores your brains to a normal level of functionality.

..oh, and also:
>Homosapiens eat meat and animal products for LITERALLY MILLIONS OF YEARS
>Vegans say: "HURR DURR MY 'MORAL CHOICE' MAGICALLY OVERRIDES MILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION, HERP DERP"
>>
>>42746011
Our ancestors were starchivores. But keep posting in caps, i'm sure it'll help
>>
>>42745793
You are the most insufferable and idiotic type of vegan I have encountered. Your own idiotic links destroys your own argument and then you keep talking shit even after I demonstrated.

Your argument was that "fish is bad for you" by providing those links.
In no part in those studies it asserts what you are saying, in fact, they say the contrary, that it's healthy to eat fish when it contains no to very lows amounts of mercury. ONLY the first study is contradicting the HUNDREDS of research about the benefits of fatty fish. AND even there it says that there needs to be done more studies, you know why? because it's ONE, against all the nutritional literature of how you get benefits by eating fish.
In fact, the last study you linked contradicts the first one:
>Greater prenatal exposure to DHA is, however, beneficial for early childhood development and many pregnant women do not achieve recommended levels of intake.
>BENEFICIAL FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD
And:
>then why not just get DHA from plants with zero risk you moron!
Because you can just fucking GOOGLE for 10 secs and find about the amount of mercury different kinds of fish have. It's that easy. Then you buy the one with low or none mercury. WOW so hard.
>surely they are healthy because of the fish, the food they rarely eat.
The okinawa thing is controversial. Yes, you have a large intake of vegetables and low intake of meat (but they are not vegetarians /vegans, they are still eating meat, so technically you are arguing for a low meat consumption instead of a none meat consumption), but at the same time you have a long-term caloric restriction...
>>
>>42746051
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17986602

>Findings include low caloric intake and negative energy balance at younger ages, little weight gain with age, life-long low BMI, relatively high plasma DHEA levels at older ages, low risk for mortality from age-related diseases, and survival patterns consistent with extended mean and maximum life span. This study lends epidemiologic support for phenotypic benefits of CR in humans and is consistent with the well-known literature on animals with regard to CR phenotypes and healthy aging.

What I'm saying here, there's still no proof that the amount of vegetables or the restriction of meat is what make them healthy/ increased their longevity. You can't just assume something that hasn't been proved. There's only theories about it.
>>
>>42742224
MY NEW HOBBY:
>Kidnap vegans
>Wear a mask the entire time so they can't ID me
>Keep them tied to a chair, head taped in place so they can't turn away, eyes taped open so they can't close them
>Slaughter animals in front of them
>Butcher slaughtered animal, dress and cook the meat in front of them
>Eat cooked meat in front of them, making smacking and satisfied noises the whole time
>Do this as many days as it takes for them to lose their minds entirely
>Sedate them, leave them intact and otherwise unharmed somewhere
>Move on to the next 'cadidate for re-education'
>Repeat indefinitely
Changing hearts and minds, one poor Vegan soul at a time. :-)
>>
>>42746011
not only moral reason
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/
>The use of indexing systems, estimating the overall diet quality based on different aspects of healthful dietary models (be it the US Dietary Guidelines for Americans or the compliance to the Mediterranean Diet) indicated consistently the vegan diet as the most healthy one.
>>
File: f.png (156KB, 460x514px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
156KB, 460x514px
>>42746071
Are you twelve or something?
>>
>>42746029
How could our ancestors eat mostly starch before they invented agriculture? They didn't have the grains and potatos were on the other side of the world
>>
>>42746072
>limited sample size 'study'
>limited time-scale 'study'
>cherry-picking sentences from a very limited 'study'
>picking data to match your conclusions -- the very ANTITHESIS of scientific method
>ignoring MILLIONS OF YEARS of human evolution
GO
EAT
A
STEAK.
>>
>>42746051
>DHA is healthy
>DHA from fish is risky
>DHA from plants is risk free
>i'll insist on fish
t. meat eater

literally what essential nutrients in fish makes it healthy for human that can't be acquired from plants?
don't write too long it's a waste of space
>>
>>42746071
You should add into the mix

>when you slaughter an animal and eat it, you keep bits and pieces of it refrigerated for a day
>then on the next day, after the vegan has slept (and hasnt eaten leafs) you place that meat, reheated again, in his cell.
>remove meat and throw it away if he does not eat
>repeat the process for as long as he still does not eat it, only giving him water as the other source of nourishment.
>if he starts to eat, you give him increasingly less edible (but still plentiful of calories) bits and pieces
>until if he stills wants to live, he is eating anus and cow balls
>maybe give him a pot/stove (be careful he doesnt use it to escape) to boil it in a pan or so that he can make bone broth out of it
>>
>>42746102
We did have agriculture doofus. If you're talking about before we discovered it you're thinking too far back
>>
>>42746136
Ah, you have goo refinements to my methods and have given me good ideas:
>mix small, undetectable amounts of meat and other animal products into the subjects' feed
>Feed them for a week that way
>After a week of that inform them that they've been eating animal products
>>
>>42746070
>high fruits and vegetables consumption is healthy
what a controversial thing, WOW!
>>
>>42746152
So when considering human history for dietary presidence, I should consider precisely from the breadbasket empires up to the proliferation of lactose tollerance, ignoring the centuries after and hundreds of millenia before?
>>
>>42746152
>you're thinking too far back
ALL of the millions of years of human evolution is relevant, you cannot ignore it.

If we're supposed to be vegetarian then why don't we have multiple stomachs like a cow does? Why don't we regurgitate cud to re-chew it?
Occams' Razor supplies the answer: Because we are Omnivores.
No 'moral choice' in the Unverse can re-write your DNA, re-sequence the formation of your BODY to magically make you a strict vegetarian.

All you Vegans are either in denial, or you're suicidal.
I'll be DAMNED if I let you drag the rest of our species down with you.
>>
>>42746162
You know, when you actually go down this road we sound like theoretical psychotherapists, since these cucks are insane. If we had an insane asylum, this is how they would be treated kek. We need that overton window a bit more to the right for that though.
>>
>>42746190
>If we're supposed to be vegetarian then why don't we have multiple stomachs like a cow does?
cows are graminivore, humans are frugivores
>Why don't we regurgitate cud to re-chew it?
they eat grass, we eat fruits, grains, legumes and veggies
>Because we are Omnivores.
humans are herbivores, scientifically proven
>>
>>42746188
I was explaining how people got starches in the recent thousands of years
If you're talking about evolution, our starch eating habits started millions of years ago when we invented fire. And yes, enough starches can be found in the wild
>>
>>42745960

Every news story of a neglected baby that starved to death that doesn't specify the diet of the people who raised it

http://fox59.com/2017/07/05/indianapolis-parents-charged-with-neglect-after-baby-dies-of-malnutrition-dehydration/

"Child dies of malnutrition after neglect by parents"

In the exact same circumstance, if the neglectful parents happened to be vegan, the article would be about how "veganism is killing america's children"
>>
File: serveimage.gif (16KB, 540x211px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
16KB, 540x211px
>>42746218
Gee, I wonder which genome survived in the cold period when there were few starches available. Not only few starches but also few plants in general lol.
>>
>>42746286
>living in a modern world
>let's follow the diet of ice age
t. meat eater
>>
>>42746286
oh no its not as if there arent direct traces of fat processing genes in european genes :((((((

Ancestral diets
http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v56/n12/full/1601646a.html
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/3/682.full

Europeans can probably digest fat better than other races
https://www.nap.edu/read/11537/chapter/13 (also a generic good read on dietary cholesterol and dieting)
https://archive.is/HD6UZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRELldIuZyM
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/did-europeans-get-fat-neandertals

oh nooooooooooooo :((((((((((((((

(this post has been repeated like 10 times by now because this board doesnt have long term archives? What the fuck)
>>
>>42746312
>live in modern world
>still need oxygen because the whole chemical system that is "you" is millions of years old and does not change radically in a couple of thousand years

whew
>>
>>42746286
>using the ice age as an argument
Primates didn't even exist until 200 million years later
>>
>>42746228
Starches in the wild? In paleoithic africa and the middle east?
>>
>>42746344
good
literally tell me one essential nutrients required by human from animal products that can't be acquired from plants
protip: you can't
>>
>>42746190
You're retarded.

>We have teeth more designed for grinding, not tearing flesh.
>We can't eat raw with risk of disease.
>We don't have claws for grasping prey.
>We don't have acute eyesight for seeing prey.
>We don't have the speed and agility to catch prey.
>Our intestines are 9 times our body length, like other fructivores.
>Our stomach acid is much weaker than carnivores stomach acid.

Our DNA is 98% similar to apes... they don't eat meat. Vegetarians have a much lower instance of heart disease, cancer, and so on.

Meat and dairy cause:
>Cancer
>Heart disease
>Hypertension
>Clog arteries.

This bullshit about B12 and their nutrients is a meme. A lie pushed by the agriculture and dairy industries who PROFIT by convincing you morons that:

>muh protein
>muh meat
>hurr durr I'm an omnivore

Keep larping you walking meme, enjoy your high blood pressure and heart disease.
>>
>>42746359
Apparently so
>Seed collecting is conventionally perceived to have been an irrelevant activity among the Pleistocene foragers of southern Africa, on the grounds of both technological difficulty in the processing of grains and the belief that roots, fruits, and nuts, not cereals, were the basis for subsistence for the past 100,000 years and further back in time. A large assemblage of starch granules has been retrieved from the surfaces of Middle Stone Age stone tools from Mozambique, showing that early Homo sapiens relied on grass seeds starting at least 105,000 years ago, including those of sorghum grasses.
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/326/5960/1680?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=mercader&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&resourcetype=HWCIT.pdf
>>
>>42746370
100% bullshit post, well done, couldn't be more retarded if you tried.
>>
>>42746366
pick one from this list

like creatine or b12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRVrtqy-3NA
>>
>>42746396
Prove it wrong, Cucky McCuck.

You need more than

>hurr durr you're retarded

As proof.
>>
>>42746413
>creatine
>essential
go back to school faggot
b12 comes from bacteria, not meat
got another?
>>
File: 1500026089309.png (151KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1500026089309.png
151KB, 500x470px
>>42746370
>we are the same as apes

we are not

Humans evolved a specific hunting mechanism recently
https://www.nature.com/news/baseball-players-reveal-how-humans-evolved-to-throw-so-well-1.13281
https://phys.org/news/2013-06-chimps-humans-baseball-pitcher.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y__4xX8xp8
>>
>>42746451
>ability to hunt changes how our digestive system works
t.meat eater
>>
File: VEG_RECIDIVISM_7_EDIT2.jpg (1MB, 1242x4526px) Image search: [Google]
VEG_RECIDIVISM_7_EDIT2.jpg
1MB, 1242x4526px
>>42746430
yea and that is why most of you are totally not deficient as proven in that video, lol. Most of you dont even measure your b12.
>>
>>42746468
>the muscular skeleton structure of our upper body changed
>but the intestines are too much for the flesh to move :((((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>42746451
That's the best you got?

Throwing rocks? L.M.A.O

Yeah, modern man can barely shoot a deer with a rifle and scope... hurrrrrrrr I'm gonna kill it by throwing a rock at it.
>>
>>42746481
i eat b12 fortified food all the time
will certainly risk getting b12 deficiency which is reversible, rather than heart attack, stroke, diabetes, kidney failure, erectyle disfunction, hemorrhoid, breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, testicular cancer yada yada yada
>>42746491
>digestive system is about intestine movement
i'm done with you
>>
>>42746518
throwing rocks at birds, small game and other things. Then we went to throw spears at large animals, we threw them so much that we made them go extinct.

Who do you think proliferated? Which human do you think made those beasts extinct? Would it be the plant eater?
>>
>>42746481
B12 is the only thing that's hard to find. For everything else, there's a food item, whether is some specific plants or just something reinforced.
And for B12 you can just take a little supplement. It's the exact same thing as getting it from meat i assure you
>>
>>42746029
>http://time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
>https://www.livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
>https://www.livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
>People who read books know a fact that vegetarians do not- that at one point in history, the Earth's total population of humans dropped to between 5,000 and 10,000 individuals, due to the eruption of Mt. Toba in Sumatra, which killed off most of the available plant and animal life on Earth in 71,000 BC. During this period of time, humans were confined to an
>extraordinarily small area of Africa that escaped glaciation, where they subsisted on a diet that was "approximately 50-70% meat and 50-30% plants, respectively." This diet was necessitated by the die-off of plants and animals, and the lack of a varied diet that could have been otherwise obtained though plant gathering. It was at this time that the Neanderthal diet came to consist of naught but meat, due to the complete lack of availability of edible vegetation, which likely lasted for at least 1000 years.(Plants/climate)
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=19c1d9e7ae7f06a5
>>42746417
>>42746370
>Meat and dairy cause:
>Cancer
>>42744142
>>42744837
>Heart disease
>Keep larping you walking meme, enjoy your high blood pressure and heart disease.
>Hypertension
>Clog arteries.
>>42744286
>>42744127
>>
>>42746527
>rather than heart attack, stroke, diabetes, kidney failure, erectyle disfunction, hemorrhoid, breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, testicular cancer yada yada yada

thats starches, GMO's, processed foods, high sugary things and general additives and no clean food.>>42743915

look at pic related as to how one should eat. If you do that then these things no longer are applicable.
>>
>>42746370
Incisors are for tearing flesh.
Nothing eats raw meat without risk of disease. Humans are actually less susceptible thanks too our powerful stomach acid. Cooking makes it more pallatable and, more importantly, allows us to store meat.
We don't have claws or fangs because that's not how humans hunt. We chased prey for days until they could no longer run. This is why humans posess the greatest capacity for long distance running among all animals. Also our eyes aren't great at night because we lack tapetum lucidum, but humans hunted in the day, as they were relatively unaffected by the heat compared to their prey. And during the day, our eyesight is superior at both color and long distance perception to non-primate predators, although birds of prey are much better still.
The human digestive tract is 5 times body length at most, comparable in length and anatomy to other mammalian carnivores.
Human stomach acid is among the strongest, comparable to that of vultures, suggesting ancient humans did a good deal of scavenging.
We share 90% of our DNA with cats and 60% of our DNA with bananas.
Meat and dairy does not cause those things, being fat does.
>>
>>42746546
You can also get q10 deficiency and eventually develop fibromyalgia, there a host of many fun and deadly things inside of that. One of the most fun deadly things is the degenerate plant "oils" like margarine that is actually a grey color and that which they have to supplement with artificial coloring and other additives to make it better looking, but its also pure cancer :))))
>>
>>42746366
>literally tell me one essential nutrients required by human from animal products that can't be acquired from plants
>protip: you can't
>https://authoritynutrition.com/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants/
>https://authoritynutrition.com/5-muscle-nutrients-in-animal-foods/
>https://authoritynutrition.com/5-brain-nutrients-in-meat-fish-eggs/
>https://dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
>>42746430
>b12 comes from bacteria, not meat
>Animals store vitamin B12 in liver and muscle and some pass the vitamin into their eggs and milk; meat, liver, eggs and milk are therefore sources of the vitamin for other animals, including people.[5][7][25] For humans, the bioavailability from eggs is less than 9%, compared to 40% to 60% from fish, fowl and meat.[26] Insects are a source of B12 for animals (including other insects and humans).[25][27]
>Animal sources with a significant content of vitamin B12 (range among top 20 sources of 50 to 99 µg per 100 grams)[28] include clams, organ meats (especially liver) from lamb, veal, beef, and turkey, fish eggs, mackerel, and crab meat.[4][5]
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
>>
>>42746323

>oh no its not as if there arent direct traces of fat processing genes in european genes :((((((

How many times do I have to explain to you why you're misunderstanding this sciencemag article?

https://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42115184/#q42126819

That was posted months ago
>>
>>42746558
so if humans at the time eat meat, what do the animals which the meat comes from eat?
>>42746573
>china, starch, white rice, high GI, 3 times a day, low meat, high veggie including soy -> lean, no breast cancer, no diabetes
must be because of the starch
>>42746612
>i don't understand what essential means
>>
>>42746619
Oh wow we have an actual archive? Neat. Desuarchives, now I can compare statistics on more important things than YOUR inability to comprehend "fat processing genes"
>>
>>42746395
Starch being found on tools does not mean this was a staple dietary component. Also, out in the open, starch is not stable for 100 thousand years.
>>
>>42746633
>china

not whites, not white DNA, no white foods. Irrelevant just like the japs are to our foods.
>>
>>42746641

> now I can compare statistics on more important things than YOUR inability to comprehend "fat processing genes"

What am I not comprehending that you are?
>>
>>42746657
chinese in white country and modern cities develop the same western diseases after 1 generation fed with western diet
>>
>>42746643
You're right. I should totally trust your anonymous opinion over the opinion of a paleontologist
>>
>>42746605
Wrong. Incisors are for peeling, cutting, not tearing flesh. Our teeth are more a rabbit's than a wolf's.

Our intestines are more like an herbivore's than a carnivore's. They aren't they aren't even the same. Our stomach acids are WEAKER than a carnivore's.
>>
>>42746691
Yea we should trust your "totally unbiased and without and reason to lie to us" studies

http://www.nature.com/news/1-500-scientists-lift-the-lid-on-reproducibility-1.19970?WT.mc_id=SFB_NNEWS_1508_RHBox

LOL
>>
>>42746633
>i don't understand what essential means
>This level of not reading and projection
>>
>>42746691
It's pretty basic chemistry
>>42746708
In what world are peeling and tearing fundamentally different?
Adult human digestive tract is on average 25-30 feet. Adult human height is on average 5 to 6 feet. Humans have 1 stomach and cannot digest cellulose. Human stomach ph is less than 2, one of the strongest of all animals. These are facts.
>>
>>42744628
rich piania did not wake up :(

Also if they are brain diead, and the family wants to kill them, then it's fine then
>>
>>42746724

>relies on a study
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.