[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 73

File: IMG_5961.gif (943KB, 275x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5961.gif
943KB, 275x428px
How you holding up brah
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
This girl moved in with me an we would train boxing an footy ontop of silly competitions, we got together and went for jogs ect, then her NYR was to join the gym and quit smoking, I quit smoking while doing a season of footy. I'm now focusing my efforts into gym after a few injuries and memory loss (front row life) (NRL). We have moved from a shitty unit to a nice neighbourhood with a fuckin pool she never uses and this cunt hasn't joined a gym and still smoking.

I am at a loss of words as to why she hasn't done anything. Her day involved waking up having a smoke, laying on the couch watching survivor or friends or some other fucking sitcom until I wake up then complains she's hungry, smoke and the couch till work.

I was dating a girl on her way to be delicious and instead ended up with the Jabba the hut of gains goblins.
>>
On vacation

Cutting went out the window for a few days

Looking forward to getting back on Thursday so I can get back to running
>>
>>42523299
Dump her brah. She's not the one. Dubs check'd
>>
passed a drug test using synthetic urine. I start training for the job in a week. The pay will be really good and I can afford to buy a variety of healthy foods now. Perma bulking from skelly mode is progressing. It's slow, but thats the nature of it. My dad (who I never see and am not close to at all) said I look like I put on 30 pounds of muscle. It's actually 19, but feelsgoodman
>>
File: IMG_5970.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5970.gif
2MB, 500x200px
Moved to a new city and don't know anyone. Can't seem to get my diet in check so I'm losing any weight even though my running is getting better. Can't get this song outta my head.
https://youtu.be/1xIDx7AxWVk
>>
pretty shit day.
>>
Doing well, 4 years with gf soon, wondering when i should ask to marry...today was korean independence day so I was extra inspired at the gym, major gains today :)
>>42523299
Smoking weed? If so, dump her, junkie girlfriend and literally a criminal if its illegal in your state (assuming america)...sorry mate, she aint the one. All talk, no action
>>
>>42523339
Dubs speak the truth, unfortunately I'm on a lease with her on the house, and a fucking wedding to attend with her (our best friends)
>>
>>42523371
Oh yeah, also recently gained 10lbs. Cant tell if muscle or getting fatter bc @ parents house. Probably both :/
>>
File: aee6OrO_460s.jpg (61KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
aee6OrO_460s.jpg
61KB, 460x628px
>depression
>social life in the gutter
>only things I live for are the gym and football
>only 1 month left of football before I retire
What's the fucking point.. probably just gonna knock up a couple of skanks and then KMS. At least I'll forward my genes. But man my life fucking sucks atm..
Gains are good tho
>>
>>42523406
If you father children and do not raise them you are absolute scum.
>>
>>42523432
Eh as if I'd give a Fuck at this point
>>
>>42523216
Fuck I dunno mate, I've skipped the gym twice in a week and cheated on my diet two days in a row now. My motivation has tanked.
>>
>>42523406
Your taste in memes are trash too
>>
>>42523522
Fuck you and your garbage memes. Do not pass on your genes, you don't deserve it.
>>
File: justdo.png (487KB, 694x443px) Image search: [Google]
justdo.png
487KB, 694x443px
In the process of joining law enforcement. There is a tiny voice in my head telling me to ditch it one day and pursue a career in MMA.
>>
> Currently unemployed
> Can't find a job using my masters degree (CS)
> Can only afford 1 box of mac n' cheese/day
> Couch surfing at my cousin's place
> Appt complex has a gym, only thing keeping me going

Besides awaiting my inevitable loss of gains, I'd say a solid 6/10
>>
>>42523731
Damn boi...why cant you get employed with a cs degree? I am getting one soon...
>>
Work is stressful but my life is good. Great wife and still lifting.
>>
>>42523847

During my undergrad I committed a non-violent, non-drug related crime. White collar crime. Resulting in less than $1k in damages. News article was written about me. Charges were dropped. News article is still the first thing that comes up when you google my name. The niggers won't remove it.

The way that the google description comes up when you google my name makes me sound like a hardened felon. I can't even get an interview...

When I tell people in a non-professional setting about what I was arrested for, they laugh and can't believe that it was a felony. 13 felonies to be exact.

So I can own a gun (since the charges were dropped), but I can't get a job.
>>
>>42523886

Can you change your name?
>>
Mauled my fucking back doing rows. Everything hurts. Life sucks. Anyone know of any good lower back stretches?
>>
>>42523896

Too expensive. My family is dirt poor so I can't get any help from them.

Also in the applications they ask if you've used any other names before. Also they want to see your degree, which has my current name on it.

I thought about applying like the following. If my name is John Henry Smith, using J. Henry Smith on my application, but idk if that would help or hurt.

I've tried to outrank the news article on google, to no avail. I even wrote a program that changed Google's search results, but it only lasted for a month because Google caught on...
>>
>>42523886
Damn that sucks braj. Sorry to hear :/
Thankfully because of bazzels book on info removal i practically dont exist...feels bad man
>>
>>42523922
Do the J. Henry stuff. What's the risk? You're already not getting jobs man. Give it a shot, also good character references help big.
>>
File: IwVuf21.jpg (76KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
IwVuf21.jpg
76KB, 640x512px
>>42523886
You can't not tell us what you did now
>>
>>42523919
how do you hurt your back doing rows?
>>
>>42523995
>this may wind up hurting you
Maybe, I fully intend on working for the government and I virtually not existing will be more helpful there...but i may be putting all my eggs in one basket and wind up fukt because i have no connections outside of this and have fleed from all big tech companies. Worse comes to worse ill just be a HS math teacher
>>
>>42523995
thanks for the story christopher :^)
>>
>>42523922
You seem so depressed and fucked that you might as well try harder and harder to fuck with shit like how you did with Google, with the goal of fucking up some government shit in hopes that they decide to hire you for some fucking reason.

It's stupid as fuck, but if you find yourself in a place where you got nothing to lose then you might as well
>>
>>42523886
God damn that's hilarious. Copfag here please tell me what you did, I'll tell you the only legal route for getting those articles removed. Pretty easy actually and you're an idiot for not already having it done.
>>
>>42524089
Should probably listen to this guy.

My mom convicted the felony of giving someone a bit of advice with good intentions, got an article written up about it and after bringing it up to the government departments or some shit they did some stuff and got it removed.
>>
>>42524033
I've thought about that. I could even start a company that could change google's search results, but I would need 100k-1M US based IPs for it to be permenant. The program I wrote exploits a flaw in Google's search algorithm. It's based on the theory on how their algorithm is implemented. I guess they shouldn't have published a paper on it. lol

>>42524089
Prove you're a cop and drop your email and I'll tell you. I'd rather not mention what I did as it will only drive more traffic to the article and make my situation worse. >>42524021 found it remarkably quick, I guess my google-fu was failing when I tested it before saying.

Based on what lawyers have said, it doesn't seem possible but I'm willing to take a shot in the dark if you give me a way to send you the info without posting it online. I was a happy go-lucky guy until I couldn't find a job and now being basically homeless. And while I wouldn't do it, I have thought about suicide because of this. So I'd rather not make my situation worse and post it publicly.
>>
>>42524129
After getting the other government shit expunged and all of that of course
>>
>>42524136

Working on getting it expunged - though won't be done until November/December at the EARLIEST. However there's been a few supreme court cases that have sided with the news articles in situations like mine due to the first amendment. Even after expungement.
>>
File: 1479299376499.jpg (38KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1479299376499.jpg
38KB, 634x634px
>Be 25 nerdy klv skinnyfat loser, living with parents working as an intern at a multi
>Beautiful, kind and also nerdy girl joins the team as an intern early this year
>Develop a crush on her shortly
>Talk a lot, play vidya and go out drinking with her often
>Never really feel any real interest from her but always feel better spending time with her than anyone in my life so far
>Start changing life, move out to the downtown to an awesome flat, starting exercising then lifting, get a haircut, clothes, contacts etc but still lag far behind the handsome dude
>Meanwhile few months in, handsome manly (and also kinda nerdy) guy joins as well
>Crush shows visible embarrassment around him
>Soon enough she spends almost entire working day with him every day, and occasionally an hour with me
>Invite entire team to my new flat for a party
>By then I know they're together, they leave work together, they come back together to work (sometimes at 7am, sometimes at noon) and get to know that the handsome dude in mention has taken my crush to a fucking wedding as +1 by now
>At party, I finally realize in person that they're together
>Get drunk, get an emotional breakdown and tell the girl not to look for my company anymore on messenger early next morning
>One month in, still see them day by day but starting to get over it

By know I got some compliments from people for not looking like a total bag of shit anymore and moving up from 0 to 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 musclewise, and I'm going to keep going but damn if I ever felt existential crisis this much. I just keep going at my stuff without thinking about why I'm doing it, hoping I'll eventually snap out and feel that it will pay off, but can hardly work up an appetite to eat enough for slightly below TDEE, let alone over it for bulking.

Best part is I'm probably going to unleash the mature man and let them sleep in my own damn bed while I sleep on the couch cause they can't really get home at night without a car.

Sorry for tl;dr
>>
>>42524164
Why do they have to stay at your house specifically? Don't give help if they didn't ask for it.
>>
>>42524135
Then I'm not helping you, criminal turd.

How the fuck did you rack up 13 felonies? The most I ever booked on was 7 (prosecutor added on 2 more) and this was a guy who decided to play GTA in real life.
>>
>>42524164
Cuck
>>
>>42524223
Guy kinda passively asked for it cause he wanted to come and drink but couldn't put his car anywhere, but his gf didn't so yeah, good point
>>
>>42524164
Youre going to let them sleep in your bed?

Now listen closely goyim youre supposed to be a man aint no way your going to give your bed to other people to fuck in no matter the consuquenses if you do this your are almost literly a cuck
>>
>>42523553
We've all been there. Remember why you started lad.
>>
>>42524224

I'm still not posting the info publicly.

2 charges per "incident" for the people that came forward (12 felonies total). Should have been way more though. Then another for having a felony fake id.
>>
Poorly, several years of depression where I've just been forcing myself to the gym and a recent month long hiatus due to injury has pushed me into drinking almost every night and I'm only 20
Feels bad brahs
>>
>>42523919
Lower back injury crew we in here bois
>>
>>42524261
My lower back hurts every time i do OHP if that counts. I also never train diddleys so that's probably why for me
>>
>>42524223
>>42524228
>>42524242
Thanks for the advice, thought I'm gonna be mature by acting I don't give a fuck but I guess I shouldn't go so far
>>
>>42524261
Deadlifts kill my lower back, but it feels gucci the next day. Wat do?
>>
>>42524280
Yeah dude, dont do that. Thats cuckery.
>>
>>42524282
My gym has that thing where you do abs by pulling on a rope and bending, you get the idea, well when i do that it helps with my lower back pain for some fucking reason. If you have one at your gym you should try it out.
>>
>>42524282
Sounds like a weak lower back as opposed to an injury. Maybe do some RDLs/Stiff legs/hyper extensions and only deadlift every other back day.
I'm just happy I finally fucking found a spot in my lower back to work with the lacrosse ball
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499029251932.jpg (10KB, 289x471px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499029251932.jpg
10KB, 289x471px
Left home and went 3000km away to study medicine

4 years later im kind of disenchanted with the field, real fucking tired of studying and being poor and on the verge of failing the year.
Lost many friends back home too

Fuck lads the road is so long and im so tired of walking
The prospect of living three years more like this is making me miserable
>>
>>42524250
What the fuck state do you live in where they can add a charge per victim (especially 2 charges per victim).

I'm guessing you ran around naked in front of 12 people, and there's some other charge associated with indecent exposing.
>>
>>42524316
*6 people

Cops can't do math.
>>
File: 316_1.jpg (68KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
316_1.jpg
68KB, 850x567px
>>42524310
This is basically what i meant, not the machine but it's the same exercise so it should work. Shit always feels good when my lower back hurts especially on the heavy weights
>>
>>42524021
how did you even find that? as a challenge i decided to attempt to find his identity without using 'christopher' and referring to his old posts in an archive. cant find any matching results
>>
>>42524336
I used Christopher to try to find it, and if i got the right article then his case was quickly thrown out in between two other similar cases

That other guy probably used actual government websites and shit
>>
>>42524316

White collar crime is on a per-victim basis

>>42524336

I found it relatively easy after he posted my name.
>>
>>42524313
Yes i have an extremely weak lower back. Shit back genes as both me and my sister have BAD scoliosis. >>42524310
I have something similar, i like it.
>>
>>42524357
yea buti was asking how he did it without the name
>>
>>42524374
Scoliosis presents a different issue altogether. Stay safe my nigga
>>
File: wkv2pcpb70ez.jpg (50KB, 606x592px) Image search: [Google]
wkv2pcpb70ez.jpg
50KB, 606x592px
>girl i have massive crush on came down pretty hard on me about not wanting to date me
>we had fooled around before and were basically a couple in the things we did together
>fuck it, okay, no need to treat her any differently if we're just going to be friends
>stop worshiping her, start treating her like a mate, general bant and gentle ribbing here and there
>she gets mad because she feels like I've changed and that things are different between us

lol k
>>
>not ugly but not good looking
>not many friends, only one female friend I've liked for a year
>she asked me to go cinema with her 2 weeks ago, went, but to scared to make a move
>she asked me to go cinema with her yesterday, went, but too scared to make a move again, at least I hugged her this time

should I just grow a pair and do something, what should I do?
>>
>>42524357
>White collar crime
Given that you apparently know how to hack google, some kind of internet fraud?
>>
>>42523617
too late :^)
>>
>>42524380
While on the topic of scoliosis, I'm another Anon with it and would like to know if I'm better off doing front squats than racking the weight on my back, or if it doesn't have any consequences or just fucked either way?

To be more specific i have upper back scoliosis, as in right as soon as my neck ends shit starts to bend
>>
>>42524391
if you want to kiss her, take her somewhere special first.
>>
>>42524390
You did good Anon
>>
File: 45_2.jpg (65KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
45_2.jpg
65KB, 850x567px
>>42523992
Painfully. I was doing pic related when my ass slipped backwards (new pants, slippery as shit), causing me to hinge at the lower back and put the whole weight stacks' worth of pressure on it. And this was two weeks after my last lower back injury, which I was just recovering from. Fuck everything.
>>
>>42524420
yeah mate I think so too. We're still friends but it doesn't hurt nearly as much anymore. She got over it pretty quickly, came back and now we have some good bant and a pretty healthy friendship
>>
I fell in love with someone and while they think I'm attractive and genuinely like me, I've lost a lot of weight and I'm still losing more. I'm terrified of needing surgery, not being able to afford it and having to tell them that. I've explained that I used to be lardy and will most likely need surgery in the past, but I don't want to disappoint them or waste their time in the end.

Other than that, I've lost 11 lbs this month. I feel pretty good there at least.
>>
>>42524409
I'm not a doctor or a PT but since front squats put the load more anteriorly than back squats it would probably be better for your spine.
However some doctor anon might come in and say something opposite so I would say talk to an actual PT, or maybe see if you can find some papers on the subject using google scholar
>>
File: 1494510292855.jpg (23KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1494510292855.jpg
23KB, 672x434px
>>42524444
I'd believe anything with those digits
>>
>Got a gf
>She works in a restaurant as a manager
>She brings me the rotisserie chickens that aren't used at the end of night

Fucking delicious desu
>>
Like shit
been having something going on with this girl for a couple months now, were pretty much a couple although unofficially, now she's thinking about going back to her ex, it was largely my fault, as I knew from the very beggining that I shouldn't get to attached to her, but I couldn't help it the way we connected
I pretty sure if she does go back to him that I'll fall into deppression again.. because of a girl.. again
I'm a weak faggot, I know
>>
>>42524409
>>42524444
Previous scoliosis fag, my chiropractor and several staff at his office have told me to just not do squats altogether. May be specific to me but i thought id let you know.
>>
File: 1499614937897.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499614937897.png
181KB, 400x400px
>>42523350
Beautiful song anon thanks for showing me it >>42524164
Dont be a cuck anon, lie if you have too
>>42524390
Women Kek

Dont worry guys we are all gonna make it
>>
>>42524669
Are chiropractors not just fake doctors?
>>
>>42523216
I'm stupidly euphoric. I'm giddy, giggly and happy. And its the stupidest gayest fucking reason ever.

two months ago at a party I was smoking a joint outside and my ex's brother comes out and joins me. He ends up kissing me. It was my first gay kiss.

Some anons on here talked me into asking him out and he said yes.

I'm stupidly giddy.

We're going out friday to see his art exhibit downtown at the symphony house, and then we're getting pizza and beer.
>>
>>42524669
You do know that chiropractic medicine teaches that the common cold and almost all disease is caused by spinal column misalignments right?
>>
>>42524770
jesus christ you dirty faggot

what's he look like? what do you look like?

how was the kiss? for scientific polling purposes...
>>
>>42524812
>what's he look like?
thin calisthenics/runner type build. shaggy dirty-blonde hair blue eyes small round glasses
>what do you look like?
strongfat bearish type. Bald head, goatee.

>how was the kiss? for scientific polling purposes...
It caught me off guard honestly. he had taken a couple drags of the joint and we were getting philosophical about the stars and planets and our insignificance in the universe. Sat there for a couple minutes, he took the joint and took a loong slow drag on it, smirked as he handed it back. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in as he leaned in and shotgunned the smoke and followed it with a little tongue.

When he pulled away he chuckled, let his hand slide down my chest, smiled and said "come on, we're missing a good party".

I went in a few minutes later.
>>
>>42524894
thats cute desu

Did you enjoy it?
>>
>>42524275
i find that if i train cable crunches it stops my body leaning like some scoliosis sort of shit and it helps with torso stability. try my dudes.
>>
File: 1 WJoWRy5O1VQ9_w0m03FTvQ.jpg (50KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
1 WJoWRy5O1VQ9_w0m03FTvQ.jpg
50KB, 500x632px
Dated this girl while on vacation. Probably the most gorgeous and intelligent girl I ever dated. Now two weeks later I'm back home and struggling not to think about her. It's been days since we talked.
I know the smartest thing is to just completely forget about her but it sucks to know that I met a person that amazing during vacation and will likely never see her again.
>>
>>42524275
squeeze your glutes and legs my familia.
>>
>>42525046

Did you at least got her contacts?
>>
>>42523406
shit memes and shit genes, just end it up right now
>>
>>42525099
Yeah we spoke throughout these past 2 weeks. Initially the conversations were great but they have been getting shorter and duller. She works a lot as well so I understand she doesn't always have time to talk, but at this point I kinda gave up on starting conversations. I wanted to talk more with her but not gonna force that.
>>
>>42525138

I know this feel bro
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x635px
I pulled 315 at 140 lbs of body weight, feeling very happy
>>
>>42523216
Feeling awesome.

Cheating on my gf with two girls at once, of course these two girls don't know eachother.
>>
>>42525186
i geniunely hope you get cancer
>>
>>42523649
>cop: accumulate murder acquittals
>mma: accumulate brain damage
Tough choice
>>
File: 1501550080084.jpg (181KB, 1014x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1501550080084.jpg
181KB, 1014x1404px
>past gfs were either same height as me (5'10" so that's pretty tall for girl) or short but on the chubbier side
>recently finally score short and slim qt3.14, may have oneitis for her
>she's anime gamer chick and not autistic
>have known her for a couple years but am convinced my gains are what help her cultivate feels for me
>her ex was same height as her and scrawny
>"anon i really like how you're bigger than me and how easy it is for you to pick me up and carry me"
>"anon your arms..."
>be at gym
>"anon.... makes gains for me"
No other gf has requested i continue the pursuit of gains for them. They just supported my hobby and seemed please I did something good for myself that benefited them as well. This girl on the otherhand makes me feel like I have a duty to fulfill...

I must not fail her.
>>
>medial epicondylitis on both arms for the past 3 months
>can't lift
>in pain
>Do a lot of cardio to not kill myself
>End up overtraining
>Feel like shit
>Resting heart rate off the chart
>Loss of muscle mass
>Depression
>>
Not very good.

seriously considering going to a prostitute to stop being a virgin at the age of 29.

it won't solve all my problems but it will solve one, I guess.
>>
File: 23375391-900x540.jpg (172KB, 900x540px) Image search: [Google]
23375391-900x540.jpg
172KB, 900x540px
>>42524315

Keep going.

Also a medfag here- I'm with you, med school is tiring - it sounds like you've done better than me, I've just slapped on a good 20kg over the last few years and become a whale (slowly getting rid of it mind). However, it is worth it.

You're disenchanted because you're tired (understandably)- I get you. But, what did you start walking on this path for in the first place? If you need to, don't be afraid to take a day out of a weekend to find that again if you can - I went back and volunteered at our local hospital radio that I'd been at pre-uni. Sometimes you just need even a few hours if you can make room for it to re-realise why you love this subject in the first place, and why you want to become a doctor.

Medicine is an amazing subject, don't be afraid to take time out for yourself if you need a bit more motivation to keep walking. One step in front of the other.
>>
>>42524164
Keep going anon. Read some books on selfesteem, shoulda made a move on her faster. If u must let them crash at ur place lay down some ground rules. I wouldnt let a couple stay at my house for weeks let alone a girl i like. But i dont see why u should.
>>
>>42523216
bben trying to cut but the process has been so slow. im losing wait but i wish it went faster.
>>
>>42523216
>found a summer job
>ok pay but lots of physical stress
>wrists haven't stopped hurting in almost a month
>fingers start to hurt from time to time too
>stopped doing cardio because of work
>feeling like shit
>sleep a lot because of exhaustion on non work days
>back hurts like hell because of shitty mattress
>>
>>42523216
Ok. I had the beginnings of an injury but I think I caught it and rested well enough that I'll be back to lifting really soon.

On the flip side though I'm really nervous about going back to Uni for my final year. I only did a bit of research, lifted, and saved a lot of money over the summer. My lifts are going to be down now thanks to taking time off to avoid injury. I'm going to spend most of my money to pay bills. I don't have a lot of friends. I know I'm going to run into my ex since we have a lot of the same interests and by consequence go to the same campus events.

I'm sorry anons for blog posting. I just feel kinda lonely and >tfw no gf.

Luckily though, my schedule is going to be stacked and I have a lot of things I want to do and work on while back in Uni. I plan on going full stoic and plunging myself head first into my work, studies, clubs, research, and maybe volunteering and going to town. Hopefully I'll be to busy to feel like a fucking loser
>>
My gf left me and it ripped me to shreds. I feel awful anytime I have a moment to allow her into my head and I have nobody to talk to about it. I'm just lonely and want a hug
>>
File: 1496369989627.gif (499KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
1496369989627.gif
499KB, 350x198px
>>42525418
congrats Anon have my energy while I sleep.
>>
Woke up this morning and found out my charger doesent work so I have to wait an hour before I go gym

Punched a hole in my door I was so angry at disobedient technology
>>
>>42523216
> Ex breaks up with me 1.5 years ago
> She has Facebook, I do too, we're not friends though
> Mutual friend likes one of her status things
> Some guy (presumably boyfriend) comments shit on it
> Click on his profile
> It's some manlet skinnyfat pajeet
> Meanwhile I've gotten gains and become leaner

feels good mang
>>
>ghosted again
Time to kill myself. Clearly I'm too socially retarded to live on this planet.
>>
>>42523299
Dump the cunt, mister dubs.
>>
File: piggle.png (167KB, 406x553px) Image search: [Google]
piggle.png
167KB, 406x553px
>sprained my right shoulder
>will be out for 6 weeks at least
hold me bros
>>
>>42523371
Don't ask your gf in marriage only after 4 years, there was just a thread in here talking about a guy who got cheated on after 6 years
>>
File: Screenshot_20170816-154840.png (296KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170816-154840.png
296KB, 1080x1920px
>>42524643
If she does shit like that throw her ass to the curb. She's untrustworthy and manipulative. Cut all ties, as she'll try to crawl back to you leaving a trail of his broken promises and semen leaking out of her ass.
Pic related
>>
>>42524731
Yes. Never go to a chiropractor. Ever.
>>
>>42523380
Not compelling reasons to keep yourself down.
Your best friends would understand, that's what friends are for you fucking retard.
House is just stuff, where there's a will there's a way.
>>
File: 1387399681546.png (54KB, 749x434px) Image search: [Google]
1387399681546.png
54KB, 749x434px
>>42525418
I feel for you bro but try sharing stories that actually happened and not your fantasies about stealing qt gamer girls from dyel betas
>>
File: 1501879886703.png (160KB, 250x424px) Image search: [Google]
1501879886703.png
160KB, 250x424px
>>42523216
Feeling fucking great for a change. Powerful, aggressive, agile.
Hit lmao1pl8 OHP and 2pl8 bench within a week of each other.
Got a bike and enjoying the shit out of it.
Gonna hang out with an ex-coworker soon too, that bitch be fine.
>>
File: 1464639042442.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
1464639042442.png
28KB, 186x208px
>>42525872
Feels good that you got dumped for a dyel indian? Not seeing the silver lining here senpai
>>
>>42524315
D I M C
I
M
C
>>
File: 1471337215883.gif (2MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1471337215883.gif
2MB, 400x267px
>>42523216
I was browsing normiebook and shared something and suddenly my ex liked it and now I'm lost in a tornado of forgotten feelings.

I need to go lift otherwise I might cry, man...
>>
File: 1420505588697.png (195KB, 315x476px) Image search: [Google]
1420505588697.png
195KB, 315x476px
Already asked this in another thread,but whatever...... how the fuck do I get this site? I've been coming to 4chan for about 10 years now and I've realized that pretty much only 20% of the I read on here is actually useful in my life.

The other 80% is just bs that makes me into a bad person. I've tried to use site blockers, but that never really worked because I just end up coming back here. This is really the only place where I can open up and not be afraid of getting in trouble.

As gay as this sounds, you guys are really my only friends. But I know this site is slowly killing my mind, so I gotta leave this toxic site...or at least not come on here every fucking day.
>>
File: 20170816_104555.png (553KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170816_104555.png
553KB, 1440x2560px
>>42525852
Thanks brah I'll put it to good use

>>42526114
It's true story brah see pic related i just wanna make it
>>
>>42527000
>when weabs get fit

naw jk that picture is bretty cute.
>>
Doing better. Have my meniscus surgery in like 10 days so that's a bummer but school will keep my mind off it. Going to hit the gym super hard these next 8 days to bask in it before having to be out for a couple months. When it comes to girls I've come to terms that the one I want will find me in time. Not stressing over loneliness.

Keep those ambitions up /fit/, let's all go do some crazy shit beyond making it. I fucking believe in you dudes.
>>
>tfw i broke up with my gf
>tfw now i see facebook pictures with her new friends
>tfw she got over me
>tfw i regret it

How do I completely forget about her?
>>
>>42526119
Good shit senpai
>>
>>42527120
Time and keeping yourself productive. Sit down and ask yourself what drives you aside from plowing pussy. No matter what it's going to hurt but don't allow it to make you stagnant. You'll be ok senpai.
>>
I found out my gf did sugar daddy stuff for 3 months and made over 30 thousand dollars last summer

thinking of dumping her but she said she did nothing sexual........

fuck guys
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
On day 6 of my two week fast. Currently 125, @ 5' 6", only ten more pounds from being underweight :) hopefully this fast gets me there. Been drinking ~3 gallons of water a day, smoking 8-9 cigarettes, and am on a hardcore ECA stack to help increase my energy and decrease my appetite. Hopefully I will be able to look in the mirror and not think of suicide after this :) pic is me at the beginning of this fast, @ 130 lbs
>>
>>42527179
how old are you, nigga?
>>
File: Christine M..png (925KB, 680x630px) Image search: [Google]
Christine M..png
925KB, 680x630px
>>42527120
FB os a time waster and if you're doing well in life, then seeing all your friends doing better than you will make you feel like a fucking loser.

Also keep in mind that MOST people on fb are just lying on how great their lives are. You gf MIGHT seem happy, but really she could be sad as shit.
>>
File: fucked.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
fucked.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>>42527113
>Not stressing over loneliness.

Teach me to be like you, Anon.
>>
>>42527191
19. I look 10 tho.
>>
>>42527137
>>42527204

Thanks brothers
>>
>>42526076
thanks brah, will keep that in mind if she decides to go back with him
>>
>>42527221
Just take a good 30 mins to yourself and think about it broseph.
You come and leave this world alone, and although we all crave interaction and a sense of belonging that won't be the case for the entirety of your life. If you constantly go look for people to fulfill the void you'll be surrounded with poisonous individuals. Do the things that make you happy and the relationships will come in time. Just focus on making those sick gains and being a better you and a nice qt will follow along and help you in time.
>>
>>42525418
That pic gave me the feels even though I've never been in a relationship before. Damn.
>>
>>42523216
>fug qt 1.5 weeks ago
>wear condom, pull out but some spills out of base
>buy plan b
>no period 1.5 weeks later
scared brehs
>>
File: IMG_5720.jpg (1MB, 1036x1948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5720.jpg
1MB, 1036x1948px
>>42523216
Thank you Zyzz. Please continue to watch over my ascension, and may my work make you proud.
>>
I don't know, this morning my feels were all sorts of hurt. I'm over her, but not? I've never been this way before, its driving me crazy. I don't even know why she's come back up, I was over her a week ago. Yesterday I was fucking happy, yesterday I ignored a thot I knew in hs trying her damnedest to get my attention, yesterday I noticed my calves grew, yesterday I KNEW that I was going to make it, but this morning.. She won't talk to me, and it hurts. I wish I knew why.
>>
>>42523216
Really sexually frustrated

I got my first gf after losing about 30kg of fat and getting somewhat fit. We've been together for two months now but not had sex..
I've fingered and licked her out but when we try to have sex she reflexively tenses up and pushes me away, making penetration impossible.
She says that it's because she can't relax and as far as i know she doesn't have any previous sexual experiences, but what the fuck is wrong with her.
On top of no sex thing she doesn't do anything sexual for me. Not even a handjob.
>>
>>42526129
interrogative marks you fucktard.
>>
Failed out of school, go to a big state school. I can get back in by taking a semester somewhere else but tired of school. I'm starting a business, already have an LLC but need certain certifications for the business and file 2 federal trademarks and the right to host the event. All my friends think it's a great business idea and bound to succeed, it doesn't exist yet anywhere. It involves throwing parties at colleges but I'm adding another aspect to it which doesn't exist anywhere. About to cash in my Florida prepaid for this. Also in the reserves and do great there and almost went OP40 contract (ranger) when I joined but went to school instead. I have money for this business because of money saved from military. I have the best physical fitness score in the unit and do great at schools they send me to (always get top 10% of class). Everybody here tells me I'm born for the military and I enjoy it he adventure, leading OPs and the plan,prepare, execute aspect of it. My parents are really wealthy though and I really want to be wealthy too and my business idea seems like the road to it. I have a hot fuck buddy, everyone wants to fuck her but I liked another girl over the summer and she got away, and now like another one and found out my friend has been talking to her for a while but he had a gf in that time period and I told him, this is a best man wins situation (no shit talking each other, just finessing) and idk, I feel like I'm diving of the deep end with this business idea and if it fails consistently over the next years until my contract is up before I can go active, I'll go ranger
>>
>>42528294
What I'm doing feels very different from all my friends, I'm taking a risk and not sticking to the safe side with just getting a degree and then working a 9-5. I can't do a 9-5 unless I work for myself or am making a lot of money (both is optimal). I guess I'm scared of the future because this is such a ballsy move, dumping school and starting a business.
>>
File: trresolution.jpg (80KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
trresolution.jpg
80KB, 600x750px
>>42528294

Go for it. There is multiple avenues for .MIL VC Funding and Incubators.

For what it's worth, seek out the Recruiters wing and see if they will co-finance the events. Take on small debt to lower your personal equity risk in the venture. Speak to local promoters and try to find a business mentor / executive planner to line up vendor & distribution agreements. Use the pre-paid endorsements to lower the business risk profile.

You can make it. When in doubt, look at Erik Prince (and don't go full retard).
>>
File: 1427846544850.png (269KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1427846544850.png
269KB, 500x375px
>put on 15lbs
>depression comes back
>lost all my gains
>have to start over
>no longer have gym membership or job to pay for one
I'm not happy
>>
My latest girlfriend recently dumped me after more than 2 years together because
>lol depression
so for a while I was feeling shit but I've been working out again and improving myself and started talking to a bunch of girls again so I've already made it back pretty much. still haven't fucked a new girl but its only been a couple weeks and for the first few I wasn't in the mood to even talk to any. that's all i've got left and I'll be right back on top

feels pretty good, especially the new girls thing I was getting bored with fucking only one girl I was just so comfortable with her I was getting lazy
>>
>>42528350
Yeah I already work for this promoting company and I wanted to see firsthand how willing they are to work with promoters from other schools, so I got a job there and am good friends with the owner, and I'm thinking of making him sign a non disclosure agreement so he can't hijack my business (worst case scenario) and work with him because he already has all those agreements set with the venues. Also I saw he is very willing to work with other promoters and doesn't try to do takeovers. My business really only needs him in the aspect of securing the venues and he has knowledge of how to throw good parties and has staff set up, I figured I'd cut him less than 10% of revenue from the night (after costs)
>>
Terrible day at work yesterday , had to fire a guy and send home 2 more over shitty disputes.
Today I overslept and running late for uni atm.
I'm now at 71 from 85 kgs at the start of the year and I can feel my body feeling and responding better, but the pressure from work +last year of uni is killing me. Really feeling the feels today, missing the company of a gf or a friend.
Gotta keep pushing onwards right?
>>
File: 1476624332443.jpg (36KB, 646x523px) Image search: [Google]
1476624332443.jpg
36KB, 646x523px
Getting real fucking sick of life. I'm 18 an recently graduated high school.
>have never had friends
>was always the weird kid who sat by himself at lunch
>no social skills, too fucking autistic and I don't understand people
>Regularly drop acid and smoke weed to cope
The loneliness is killing me inside. All I want is a single friend goddamnit... Why can't anyone look past my autism :(
>>
>>42528490
Hey , we are all here for you.
Keep on your plans and goals and friends will appear from your same interests.
>>
I've finally gone under 100kg as a 6'2 male but still have 20kg to go at least.

Gonna live for a couple of months as a vagabond. Hopefully all the hiking and the inaccessibility of food will make me lose weight faster.
>>
>>42528490
You're so fucking young man. You got time to change your ways. I'm 23 and I remember when I was your age I couldn't even look people in the eyes. Now I have no problem. I'm still pretty aspie when it comes to talking to people, but I think I've gotten somewhat better.

Try getting a job at a restaurant or in retail. You will improve your people skills that way. Its gonna be tough, but I believe in you, kid.
>>
>>42527877
Heaven or hell anon, you will still make it. No regrets ,not ever.
>>
I'm not.
Tren is really making my not want to live into never wanted to have existed. Feel great though physically. I never want off this shit.
>>
>>42528490
you play dota? I'll be your friend I'm 27 and straight so no gay shit but I do love to wish and pretend I were gay
>>
File: CHAD THUNDERCOCK.png (654KB, 567x664px) Image search: [Google]
CHAD THUNDERCOCK.png
654KB, 567x664px
>>42528637
>straight so no gay
>but I do love to wish and pretend I were gay

I think you might have the gay, Anon.
And thats just fine.

I
>>
>>42527000
> Those trips
> That cutesy talk
Anon thank God and his personal trainer zyzz for blessing you and make sure to garnish wonderful gains to quench her size difference fetish. Take my energy you need it more than I do you lucky weeb. Thanks for this comfy feeling.
>>
File: 13f.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
13f.gif
113KB, 498x594px
>Work 1 month at a uni abroad
>Become great friends with other local students working there
>Go out tons of times with them
>Date a 9/10 qt
>Finally return to my uni
>No friends
>No gf
>All my other friends are in other cities
Feels pretty shit to come back. Never felt so lonely in my life as I do in the current city I study in.
>>
>>42527000
Cute!
>>
>>42528490
>Dropping acid while alone and depressed
Nigga are you trying to fuck yourself up
>>
>>42528665
I exclusively jack off to straight stuff though
I just wish I didn't have to deal with the modern woman, I mean gay dudes can have a hot ass house husband who does everything for them and is happy about it. What's not to want.
>>
>>42528693
Acid actually has been proven to be one of the strongest cures for depression. If anything it might be the only thing keeping him from ending it.
>>
File: 1458251301329.jpg (31KB, 491x485px) Image search: [Google]
1458251301329.jpg
31KB, 491x485px
Girlfriend of 3 years decided we weren't worth it to try for and left me without any warning and has ghosted me ever since. I can't even get up out of bed, just been eating fast food because I don't have a job anymore and am running out of time. Im gaining weight fast, I smoke too much weed, and I can't even get up. Im not sure if Im a lost cause. I want to improve myself but at the same time I want someone to kill me in my sleep
>>
>>42528754
hey bro she'll come crawling back after her little fling she has with the dude she ran away with doesn't work out
so there's always that
happened to me like 3 times now
>>
>>42528693
It's honestly the only time when I can really feel happy. Acid makes me feel like everything is okay and that it doesn't matter I have no one.
>>42528523
>friends will appear from your same interests.
Yeah I used to think that. I went to ~15 separate DnD meetups (love the game with a passion) and each time I was able to sort of make small talk and enjoy the game, but was ultimately unable to connect with anyone. Also I was never invited to the next session on any of them, which is understandable, I wouldn't want to play with me either.
>>42528637
No but I play League, Dota is too hard for me.
>>42528742
>it might be the only thing keeping him from ending it.
100% true sadly
>>
>>42528742
>Acid actually has been proven to be one of the strongest cures for depression
Yeah, in a positive setting. Doing it on your own is just asking for the dark thought spirals to take over your mind and put you through several hours of hell.

t. guy who has done way too much acid
>>
>>42528779
She moved to a different city to go to school. She hasnt texted me or anything. Im really slipping here man, she's all I think about. Some of the happiest moments in my life were with her. Ive never had self confidence but with her I never felt like it mattered now everything that ever made me want to improve myself is gone. I feel like I'll never be motivated to fucking save my own life.
>>
>>42528870
hey I'm not gonna say you're gay or wrong or anything
just know everyone goes through the exact same feelings when they break up and it always passes
hearing that never helped me but always ended up being true
>>
>>42528783
I mean I'm willing to help you learn dota but I'm not willing to play league sorry potential friend
>>
>>42527164
Was she dating you at the time?
And yeah "nothing sexual" lol good one. She's a hoe dude. Even without doing anything sexual she used and took advantage of sad/creepy men to make a quick buck, which makes her both a literal whore and shitty person.
>>
>>42527164
I made 30k just hanging out with old dudes I swear
hey I'm not saying it's impossible but it's impossible
>>
>>42527164
Get the bitch to buy you something nice then dump her ass. Least she can do for pulling that shit on you.
>>
>>42528754
man i am in the same boat had a breakup after 3 years that I totally fought against but it didn't mean shit. girl acts like i'm crazy for being mad at her, like this is just normal and nbd and she never even gave a fuck. girls are insane. i took the dog we got together and she just absolutely didnt care. girls have no souls. they are evil selfish trite miserable creatures.

but here i am after a few weeks back in the gym, taking long walks in the sun, flirting with girls again and glad that I get to fuck around with more than one (that part is pretty easy for me i know some people have a harder time) and everything is just fine. I'm over her for sure, but I'm definitely not going to be dating anytime soon. Just fucking and working and working out. You can't let someone control you like this. If she left then fuck it. You have to realize that there are a million better girls out there, even if it felt like she was holding you up another girl can do just that, and 5 different girls a week can hold you up even higher.

You can make it dude you just have to try. Dont sit around ruminating on negative shit. Get the fuck up RIGHT NOW and go work out, even if its a pussy little baby workout it doesn't matter. Go outside and walk around. Eat correctly. Get your omega-3s and vitamin d and c.

Don't let some girl beat you. Fuck it man, you are your own GOD.
>>
>>42527164
I've done that before. Signed up on SeekingArrangement and got 0 messages from women, and 150+ from gay men within a day. They all offered between 2-5k to fuck me.
>>
In a meeting

Starting to feel bad everyday is.in this field... there is a lot wrong with my social skills but my technical ability is excellent. I just don't like the social game we try to play off..mm
>>
>>42524164
lol no

do not let them sleep and fuck in your bed you ultracuck, thats' not mature it's the most beta shit ive ever heard and I HATE that word but nothing else describes letting your crush fuck a guy in YOUR OWN BED

Just get over it. She is just not the only girl that will ever be available for you to fuck. Just focus on your working out and try to go out and fuck girls that are hot and stupid. You should not be trying to get into a relationship as a 25 year old virgin anyway that is a recipe for disaster.

Girls will like you once you are confident with yourself. That's it. You need to be selfish, be like the asshole guy from high school that you hated. You are the god of your own life. You can either become the "alpha" or spend every day as a whiny little faggot who lets people have sex in his bed while he sleeps on a couch.

I wouldn't let my best friends sleep in my bed while I was on the couch. Esp if they were fucking.
>>
>>42524391
Don't sweat it anon, you're gonna make it.
>>
>>42526804
Come into terms with your preferences and accept how you are,it is for the best anon.
The sooner the better.
>>
File: 1500657363649.jpg (163KB, 720x747px) Image search: [Google]
1500657363649.jpg
163KB, 720x747px
>>42523216
Pretty good. Finally finished my cut after dropping 35lbs. I didn't get to 6 pack abs but my squat and deadlifting numbers were falling off too fast. Going from 1600 calories to over 3000 a day is fun, and I'm already seeing progress.
Got a really cute girl I'm seeing. Not exclusive (at least not for me), but it's nice to have someone consistent. She's got a great butt and likes to cuddle, and the sex is fantastic (kinda sad tits though). Last night she gave me a beej and then we played chips challenge and freeski on my laptop because we had been talking about old games.
Lately I've been matching up with lots of thirsty college girls on tinder as they come back into town. I see a really fun month on the horizon.
Work is a little stagnant right now, but I recently figured out excel macros and now I'm fucking flying through spreadsheets like hackerman.
>>
File: Screenshot-1108.png (36KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-1108.png
36KB, 350x200px
>>42528665
based mickey killed his thunder
>>
>>42528727
a dick in my ass... dont want that
>>
Went on a date with a girl a couple of days ago.

She was cute but a complete fag and spent a shit load of money on action figures.

She messaged me after she got home and said that she enjoyed the date, but "didn't appreciate being treated like shit", and was upset that I told her that you need to drink more water to get rid of spots and at sarcastic jokes I made about her being chubby (she was skinny).

So I'm pissed and I'm out £25 ($30).

British girls are literally the fucking worst. Anyone else had shit experiences with British girls?
>>
>>42529360
>lol ur chubby
>drink more water to clear up ur horrible skin
Right anon, SHE'S the asshole here.
>>
>>42529360
Bruh, I think you're the bad guy in this one.
>>
>>42528574
thank you anon
>>
File: resigned wojak.jpg (57KB, 641x773px) Image search: [Google]
resigned wojak.jpg
57KB, 641x773px
My uncle died last night. I think it was liver failure. I got to see him yesterday and he was so jaundiced and weak.

>tfw tried to lift the feels away at the gym this morning but it didn't work
>>
>>42529360
She has you in a bird cage. Set yourself free.
>>
>>42528754
Fuck bro, I know your feel. I was never a handsome dude, but with her I felt like a God among men. But after 4 fucking years she left, I fell apart. She found another guy pretty fast, or so I hear. It's almost been a year since she left, no contact since, but I started running 2 miles a day, eating better, and lifting. I still have a huge journey ahead of me but, I'm gonna make it and that means you can make it too
>>
>>42529379
Drinking water is healthy for you, and spots are a sign that you don't drink any water. I wasn't making fun of her. I made fun of my shit hair and she made fun too. I'm not going to cuck out and walk on eggshells around girls. Stop white knighting
>>
>>42529487
Dude you have legit autism. It's not white knighting to have the common sense not to make fun of a girls skin or waistline on a first date. That's just me knowing how to get laid. Don't get pissy because your desire to be an edgy teen keeps you blueballed.
>>
File: 1502394270723.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1502394270723.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>Lifting with my gym bro
>He starts talking about his birthday yesterday
>He was at the restaurant with his gf and had a wonderful night
>I think back to my last b-day
>I was alone at home being stoned as fuck and watching some shitty netflix series while having suicide toughts
>I feel it coming but I try my hardest to not cry
>W-Wow your birthday must have been really nice.. I think I going to take a piss
>Go to the toilet and cry for 5 minutes
Today was a weird day
>>
File: 4652675-thatsmybulma!!!.gif (2MB, 439x243px) Image search: [Google]
4652675-thatsmybulma!!!.gif
2MB, 439x243px
>>42529470
Always a strange experience when a family member dies, always seems patronizing when people say sorry.

I'm not sure what's happening lately
Split with my ex around March. Go out for the 1st time in ages on Sat
Manage to pull a qt in <5 minutes
Free shit all night + sex
>>
>>42529470
Sry brah hope you feel better soon. My mom passed away a year ago from a bunch of diseases and she got jaundiced as well near the end. He is in a better place.
>>
File: IMG_5913.jpg (71KB, 601x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5913.jpg
71KB, 601x323px
>>42524390
Good on you brah. Women can be so awful like that. She just wants the attention. As my mates and I like to say bluntly "bitches"
>>
File: clean your room.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
clean your room.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
>>42529607
I haven't had a birthday party in 13 years, Anon. Whenever people ask me what I did for my birthday I just say I hung out with old friends or I just say that I could do much because I had school/work.

I really wish I had friends to do stuff with. I hate just sitting in my dark room and jerking off to JOI/milf porn every fucking year.
>>
>>42529090
Things are starting to get worse.....
>>
File: 8629.original-8321.jpg (186KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
8629.original-8321.jpg
186KB, 720x720px
>get invited to watch tv at a girls place
>holyshitthismightbeit.jpg
>tried to go for it but she pulled back
I thought it would finally happen bros ;_;
>>
>>42523350
That was beautiful. Thanks anon.
>>
>>42529607
How old are you anon?
You'd be amazed how things turn around.
birthday 22
>alone, stood up by girl who had invited me out
>sitting on a bench in a town several hours from anyone that knew me
>crying about my ex who I couldn't forget
>distanced from family because I was failing college due to depression, so I couldn't bear to talk to them
>broke as fuck
Birthday 23
>dinner with family who had embraced me and reconnected when I dropped my pretense of doing fine
>therapy and some lifestyle changes helping with depression
>weekend blowout to celebrate with friends I had made at the gym who became my drinking buddies and best friends
>followed by a few days with qt Asian gf who provided cupcakes and kinky sex

Life can turn around really fast anon. Hang in there.
>>
File: zyzz_am_i_gonna_make_it.png (118KB, 754x353px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz_am_i_gonna_make_it.png
118KB, 754x353px
>>42529737
>>
>>42528754
If it makes you feel better , I got dumped by this qt who said that shr wanted something that I don't want in life and went back with her ex.
It goes without saying that 2 weeks after she called all my friends to ask if I was still single and that the ex thing didn't work as I gave no shits about it.
Girls do some irrational shit from time to time believing that they are completely right, only to regret it when their period ends.
It's her loss man.
>>
>>42529737

Happened to me the other day. It's a horrible feeling that leaves you deflated like no other

>Go on a date with this girl
>Have an awesome time, bar hop, get tipsy
>Misses her first train cus she wanted to stay out later with me
>Walk her to the station to catch a later train
>Except her to leave a window for me to kiss
>Start to lean in
>She immediately goes for the hug

I wanted to fucking die. I don't think she was into me. Haven't talked much since. I really thought we had something.
>>
>>42529928
>She immediately goes for the hug

Not him but, if it make you feel any better, I haven't had a hug from a girl (that isn't family) in almost 3 years. The loneliness is killing me everyday.
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (18KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
18KB, 396x385px
Beer buddy cancelled on me two days in a row.
Guess I'm drinking alone tonight.
>>
File: 0Bw4dhl3tsZ3YTFlEekMybUxORGM.jpg (209KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
0Bw4dhl3tsZ3YTFlEekMybUxORGM.jpg
209KB, 1000x750px
added pre-medicine as a pre-professional specialization for my degree. all of the recommended courses i need fit in time for me to finish in the required time to apply, but i will have to take the MCAT after finishing my undergrad, forcing me to have a year of waiting.. which apparently is a good option for some people.

nerves tho
>>
Not really sure to be honest /fit/. My best friend and only girl I've ever had an emotional connection with moved away. Feel sad that I won't get to see her often, but I think in the long run I'll be able to move and actually try to meet other women. On the other hand I'm super motivated to actually drop weight and see if there's any salvaging my life.
>>
File: 1452602977260.jpg (17KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1452602977260.jpg
17KB, 500x382px
>>42529928
>>
Feeling kinda shitty, been dieting and working out for a while now, was a mega huge fat fuck and now only a normal fat fuck. I was 350ish now i'm 200. When I was around 250 I downloaded a few dating apps to try and meet some chicks. Being a fat fuck at 250 i'd get matched with similar fat ugly/chicks. As i'd lose more and more i'd get a hits on better and better chicks. Now some of these chicks that I picked up when i was fatter are still seeing me and are under the impression i'm invested in a long term relationship with them. I'd say anything to these chicks especially in the beginning because I was so starved for emotional/physical contact. Now i'm in a position where most of this chicks are unfuckable to me but when I go to try and break it off I can't because I feel bad.

This one chick in particular, man she basically changed everything about herself to try and make herself a better fit to me. Every interest I have she coops trying to get me to like her more, she dresses in a way she thinks i'll like. Change her mannerisms. I'll have her over, she'll cook for me, and I don't mean some dumb shit out of the oven, she's cranking out stuffed shells with red sauce and Cannoli for dessert all from scratch. Yes even the pasta is scratch made.

Fact is she is like 40lbs overweight, face is not even pretty to make up for it and the more she tries the less I like her. I just can't bring myself to tell her I feel nothing for her.
>>
>>42530229
Forgot to also add that after spending 5 hours cooking, i'll fuck her in the roughest way I can manage then she'll pop and and scrub my apartment down.

I'm treating her worse and worse yet the worse I treat her the better she treats me. How does she not take the fucking hint that i'm not into her like at all
>>
File: 1382886626253.jpg (23KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1382886626253.jpg
23KB, 500x259px
https://youtu.be/emqKY4ITrzs?t=38

thread anthem
dedicating my final reps to Zyzz
>>
Thread is dead nobody will read anything anyway.
I hate people, i don't think i can ever be with someone because everyone is an egoistic piece of shit.
>>
>try online dating in the past
>quit
>get in better shape, get better career, buy my own place, become more mature and independant
>try again after 5 years for a confidence boost if anything
>confidence shattered once again
>>
>>42530229
>>42530263
You were desperate, now you're not any more.
You get to have big kid problems now. Be a man and don't mince your words, go dump her. There's no point in being an asshole.
>>
>>42526027
I should not have lost at that filename
>>
Still fat but my cut is going great. Should reach goal weight in November. Somehow managed to get a girl who is way out of my league. Job is easy as fuck and pays well. Gonna ask for a raise soon.

Everything is going pretty fucking well to be honest.
>>
>>42530293
Fuck you dude. This whole board is dead, we are just flies on the corpse.
And there's that old saying
>If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole
Try improving yourself son
>>
>>42530335
IMPROVING MYSELF?
I'VE BEEN GENEROUS TO PEOPLE FOR THE PAST YEAR, I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING BAD, I HELP PEOPLE YET PEOPLE ARE STILL SHIT.
fuck you mate if karma existed i would be drenched in friends.
>>
>>42530300
Dat feel man
>>
>>42530364
You aren't entitled to anything dude. That attitude might be why no one likes you
>I helped you move your couch NOW LOOOVE ME YOU FUCKER
Try taking an interest in others rather than just being "generous"
>>
19 KHV about to get kicked out and become homeless, i've got about 1k if i sold all my shit, no car. Going to have to do some into the wild type shit.
>>
>>42530396
Or just get a job flipping burgers and find someone who needs a roommate around the local university
>>
>>42523350
Sweet song anon, thanks for sharing
>>
>>42523216
>Have cold so losing gains
>Got fucked up w/ drugs during the weekend so losing gains
>Fucked up foot and elbow couple of weeks ago so losing gains
>Been getting drunk way too regularly so losing gains
>About to go on holiday for 2 weeks so going to lose gains

Honestly it's depressing that I'm my own biggest gains goblin, still gonna get back on track when i get back since winters are just grind-work.
>>
>>42525758
hug and a fistbump from another anon. keep it up bro.
>>
File: 1497349202233.png (303KB, 724x669px) Image search: [Google]
1497349202233.png
303KB, 724x669px
>was in holiday for 4 weeks so bye bye gainz
>5.11 manlet
> 65 kg but 9% bf so I got that going for me
>20 yo virgin
>studying business, fking hate it, not sure if I'll ever graduate
>My oneitis literally hates me
> social life is even worse than my sex life(new in town, but I study 1hr away and I hate everyone in my class so no life 4 me)

Should I an hero or what ?
>>
>>42530331
Also Bbq-ing a steak and listening to Biggy. Happiness goddam rules.
>>
File: L.jpg (113KB, 736x883px) Image search: [Google]
L.jpg
113KB, 736x883px
>>42530364
Yeah, it works that way, life that is. Most of the time good deeds go unoticed, most of the time you help and never get sinething in return. To be honest, in time (and after a lot of sadness/frustration) you get to understand that this may be the human nature afterall. How many years since we began have we witnessed people who threw everything away for other and never got anything in return? Best case scenario for them is some afterlife fame.

It doesn't matter tho. I am on the same page as you providing advice, pushing my friends (and enemies) to get just a little better, playing the fool all the time so that I can be "easy" with anyone.

It doesn't matter tho. Because there is something worse in this world, and that is having a pain and suffering greater than anyone else. Experiences in the past that trully cut you in half and destroyed any sign of future happines you could yearn. The fact that you can never find people who respect you for what you have faced and endured is greater than never getting respect from good actions.
Somewhere along the way it becomes clear that you are meant to suffer, like a slave bound to his fate. And you may (and hopefully) never reach there.

But hey, it doesn't matter does it? If you pity everyone it becomes just so easier to help them and expect nothing.
>>
>>42527035
>>42528681
>>42528687
Thanks brahs I won't let you guys or her down I swear it (//â–½//)
>>
Still getting over my oneitis. Everyone I know says I can do better. She left me cause she wanted to travel while working minimum wage and I want to have a career so I ended up not wanting to travel so I could study. Makes me feel like shit even though I'm doing what I feel is right.
>>
>>42530394
everyone likes me but i wouldn't consider any of them friends.
>>
I've done a desk job for the past year and a half without any sort of physical exercise as it ruined my life. Was doing labouring today and couldn't tip a wheelbarrow of concrete all the way up. Feel like absolute shit.
>>
>>42524242
He's only a Cuck if he enjoys it or had previously just tried to make a move, I think it's a good move to be willing to change the sheets and give up the bed after having a drunken falling out. Under other circumstances i would make them take the floor. If you don't care how you look just tell them to fuck off. But if you work in close quarters swallow your pride (and his cum) and be hospitable as fuck and cool headed.
>>
>>42530293

Except you right?
>>
>>42530717
i'm a little shittier than others, i have my own crappy side of course but it should not be noticeable to other people because i tend to keep it to myself.
But as a human being, i'm above 90%.
>>
>>42523216
Got real nostalgic on my commute home.
I'm the kinda guy that knows everyone. Tons of friends from all walks of life. Had my fair share of girlfriends and lovers. But I tend to move a lot, and burn bridges and leave people behind, intentionally or not.
And when you lose someone out of your life, by choice or circumstance, sometimes you still miss them. When you hear a song they liked or see something they might appreciate, a little pang goes through your chest.
After so many friends and lovers have faded from my day to day, it's really like drops in a bucket. But sometimes that spills over a little. Especially in my newest town where I don't know anyone yet.
I heard a song on the radio my dad would always play in his truck when we would go fishing. Jackson brown, running on empty. It made me realize how much I miss my family. My college friends. My first girlfriends, back when I was still innocent.
So I just sat in traffic listening to Jackson brown while tearing up.
Now it's all past me. The bucket spilled over and now it's going to fill again.
>>
>pack of powerlifters doing front squats in rack
>I walk up, ask to jump in on back squats
>squatting 185, kinda good form, or so I thought.
>pack of powerlifters crowd around me, wait for me to finish set
>"c'mere"
>give me 5lb weights, elevate my ankles
>tell me to pause at the bottom of my rep
>explode upwards
>have to download to 95 lbs
>best lifts of my life

What do?
>>
>>42530569
>>42530848
Yeah you seem like a real likable dude mr 90%.
>If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole
Almost always rings true.
>>
Went to a sports dietitian. Got an eating schedule with the goal to make me lose weight and make moderate muscle gains after years of screwing around with food myself. Get a solid plan that works for me. Use it for a month, very happy about it. Returned today. Muscle mass is the same, fat percentage is up. After eating at a 500 kcal deficit for a fucking month. My lifts did improve nicely, but the mirror and muscle mass percentage didn't tell. Getting my blood and urine tested tomorrow to see if my body isn't fucked up somewhere. I'm pretty frustrated, desu. Compared to others my physical improvements (as opposed to lifts) have been shit for years, so either I'm doing something massively wrong, something in my body is fucked up or I have exceptionally crappy genetics.

>fml
>>
My dog is dying.
>>
>>42530980
sorry brah
>>
>>42530980
Puts my shit in perspective. That's never easy, hang in there and try to spend some time with old yeller, you'll both appreciate it.
>>
>>42523357
you're gonna make it
>>
>>42531018
>>42531036
Apparently she has some fist sized tumour or something in her abdomen. She wasn't eating for a few days. Not sure if they be able to take it out or not yet. That's going to be pretty expensive though. She's 9 so we'll have to decide if it's worth it or not. It's a fucked up decision man.
>>
>>42531090
Depending on the breed, dogs can grow to be 15. Getting another 6 years with her would be worth it in my opinion, though it's easy for me to say since I have the money saved just in case. I'd be most interested in her odds and the quality of life afterwards. Paying two thousand for a 20% survival rate with meh-quality of life afterwards would make it an easy decision to euthanize. Paying the same money for 80% survival rate with good quality of life would make it easy and I would throw the money in the vets face.
>>
>>42530937
like i've said there's a side don't show other people, like this one, they have no idea i'm like this.
>>
File: 1352129396144.jpg (244KB, 988x978px) Image search: [Google]
1352129396144.jpg
244KB, 988x978px
So after a month of sex tourism, and then fucking whores on the side - I thought I figured it out and beat the system. I could fuck whores on the side and clear my head and push back the feeling of neediness.

Last weekend, I met some 7/10 at a business conference and fucked her back at her hotel. The experience was incredibly different. Fucking someone who wants you, tells you what she wants, who grabs your body and never lets go. Someone who is still there in the morning, and the feeling that she feels lucky to have you. These are the feels I had convinced myself were made up by fags to convince themselves not to pay money on whores. Every whore I've seen after this hasn't been the same. I see through their lack of enthusiasm. I now know they are acting from the moment they open the door. Only one whore I've met matched that enthusiasm and she's way back in London.

I really clicked with the 7/10, but unfortunately shes from Turkey and we met in LA, and there's no way Trump would make it easy for her to emigrate here.

Sorry for blogging.
>>
>>42531090
I know the life brah. My dad's favorite dog has diabetes and has to get insulin everyday for it. Recent found out he has cancer and because he has diabetes the dog can't get treatment for it. My parents know it's soon but dad just recovered from a stroke so I think it's going to hit him extra hard
>>
>>42530516
If you expect something in return for help you do not understand the concept of it.
>>
>>42531090
I agree with
>>42531211
Talk to the doctor about chances and quality of life. I paid 2k for surgery on my cat but it was young and there was no loss in quality of life.
>>
>>42523299
m8 focus on the good that you're doing for yourself not the perceived lack of movement by others
>>
>>42523216
College student in the Navy Reserve. Just recently started lifting. I go to the gym at school in the mornings and I usually have it to myself. I'm doing my two weeks of active duty right now. I went to the gym on base and everybody here is fucking swole. I went once on the first day here and did all my lifts but was intimidated the whole time. Didn't do any accessory stuff afterward. Just bitched out and left. Felt shitty then. Feels shitty now. I just want to go home and go back to what I was doing. I felt like I was starting to make progress. Now I'm questioning why I even tried in the first place. I have no idea what I'm doing in the gym.
>>
>>42531308
bro you are growing a vaginaaa
>>
>>42523617
Spotted the son of a single mother
>>
File: 1498458558976.png (88KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
1498458558976.png
88KB, 450x557px
>>42523216
Tell me I need to go to the gym, /fit/

Tell me it will make life better.
>>
>>42531308
What on earth made you think those two experiences would be at all comparable?

Guys who fuck whores and think they're living the life are ALWAYS pathetic.
>>
File: 1502460251383.jpg (86KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502460251383.jpg
86KB, 960x960px
>>42523216

>tfw 3rd month of 2nd cut cycle
>tfw rest week so no test boosts from lifting
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
I got my lipid panel results back, and they're so fucking scary. 1000 cholesterol and 4000 tryglycerides. I'm so fucked.
>>
>>42531622
ANON! Jesus Christ. The normal range for triglycerides is 0-149 and cholesterol is 0-199.

Are you fat or sick or both? Were you not fasting? I hope you get what you need to make it better. I'm pulling for you! I got 230 cholesterol and I was freaking out for like a week.
>>
>>42529360
You implied she was fat. And it seems you implied she has bad skin. If you knew women you'd know that a jokey and sarcastic atmosphere is not enough to circumvent the hurt she'd feel.

You screwed up because you don't understand women. The blame is yours.
>>
>>42531622
fuckin fat ass

gonna get real about your health now or just gonna die?
>>
>>42531663
I'm 170 and 5'1". I'm obese, but not those numbers obese. I was fasting. I don't know if I'm sick. I made an emergency appointment with a cardiologist in two days, so we'll see what he says.

Either way, I'm in bed having internal pains on my right side and praying I don't have a heart attack and die.
>>
>>42530912
whats your job?
>>
>>42524429
what's your 2k anon?
>>
>>42531696
You asked for this. No sympathy on my end. You sow bad crops, you eat bad food.
>>
>>42530942
So uh, anyone with similar experience or just me?
>>
File: P_20170802_184927.jpg (504KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170802_184927.jpg
504KB, 3264x1836px
Theres a girl who was my highschool crush but i was an edgy teen poet back then so she rejected me.
We are from the same city and we sometimes see eachother when we are back from college. Last time i saw her, we went to the movies and kissed, and then other day we went to a restaurant and we also kissed and i told her to be my gf. She said yes.
The next day i had to returnt for college, she was coming the next month.
We also go to college in the same city but she now that she is here she always makes excuses for not seeing me. She either says she forgot, says she to lazy to meet, or that he had other things to do.Its happened like four times already, so i just blocked her and i am planning to never talk to her.
Did i did the right thing? I always remember how passionate she was about kissing me and how he liked me to touch her, and that maybe she is depressed or something and thats why she doesnt talk to me.
I dont know what do.
>>
>>42531776
just do hiit
>>
>>42531829
She probably doesn't know what she wants yet. Quite normal at both that age as for women in general. Protect yourself seems like a solid plan so taking some time off (as she seems to be doing) is just fine. However, maybe just ignore her for a few days without the blocking. If she still contact you after that then talk to her and be very clear: does she want to continue with you or not? If yes, then she should realise she actually needs to communicate to her boyfriend and act accordingly. No need to be a dick about it, just be clear that you don't want to be someone's labrat used for testing.

I'm assuming she simply hasn't figured out what her feelings are and/or has a tough time picking between guys (probably not screwing around, more like choosing cereal at the store). And some girls are bitches that like to play with guys. Thankfully, encounter these once and you'll recognize em for a lifetime.
>>
File: IMG_0402.png (107KB, 545x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0402.png
107KB, 545x647px
Just got a gymbro
It's everything I ever dreamed of
>>
>>42531855
Well yeah that should help, but what about the 500 kcal deficit? Theoretically sitting on my ass all day (which I don't do) should still result in weight loss if I eat 500 kcal less than I burn. Now I'm cool with eating at a deficit and not gaining muscle mass, break-even is just fine, but I do expect to lose fat!

So the question really was: anyone experienced similar with eating at a definite deficit but with the body not responding? Buring more than 500 kcal deficitis generally considered unhealthy.
>>
File: IMG_2774.jpg (170KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2774.jpg
170KB, 900x675px
>sitting in rush hour traffic trying to get home from the gym
>anabolic window quickly evaporating
>>
>>42531891
This seems quiete accurate. I tomd her what she wanted to do today and she told me we could go and take some coffee but when i texted her she just told me she had forgotten and that she was already in her house. Ive tried not talking to her and she dindnt talked so i had to texted her first. Maybe if i dont bloke her she would text me in a couple moths asking me how am i, but she would probably just not want to hang out with me, i guess he just use me sometimes whe she feels lonely. I bloke her because i dont want to start having feels with her after i start to forget about her. I am going to unbloke her and if she doesnt talk tl me this week am i just going to bloke her again and fuck some girls i know here in college. Thanks anon.
>>
>>42524669
Chiropractors aren't real doctors, they skip university altogether

That being said, depends on what your doctor says, depends on the angle, place, and if the vertebrae rotated or not. I have scoliosis on my lower back without rotation and in a small angle, I got recommended to do front squats instead of back squats, but it won't make much difference.
>>
>>42527457
This dude is spilling truth
>>
File: 1475301957970.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475301957970.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>gone down in weight from 315 to 242
>still a fat piece of shit
>still hate myself

I just need to lose more weight, r-right?
>>
>>42528386
Can you still do body weight exercises? Can you still run??

Give me another bullshit excuse, go on, I'm good at this.
>>
>>42523216
Lifts were good today, looking better than ever.
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 288x175px
I just hit a new bench max of 62.5kg. Next time I'm gonna do 65kg!
>>
File: 1502835806961.jpg (66KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1502835806961.jpg
66KB, 550x412px
>catching some hard feels for this girl, and she definitely likes me too
>now for the problems
>she's 26 im 20
>she's a mess, had the same job since she was in high school (mcdonalds manager)
>lives with parents
>gets drunk every night, like literally every night
>smokes a pack of cigs a day
>bi-polar, doesn't take meds

i honestly have no clue why i like her so much, it doesn't make sense to me on an intellectual level but i just get this feeling when im around her

what do i do bros it hurts
>>
File: patrick.jpg (70KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
patrick.jpg
70KB, 1440x1080px
>tfw thought i was getting a dip belt for half off on amazon but the seller canceled it due to price mislabel
>>
File: 1469998321487.jpg (131KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1469998321487.jpg
131KB, 719x719px
I was pretty deppressed for about 2 months now and am trying to change that. I've been slacking with my routine, some days i say I'll go tomorrow or ill catch up next week. Fuck it, my little brother is officially stronger than me and that just can't happen. Fuck that.
>>
>>42532034

Go for it. Eventually she'll dump your complicated ass. That way you get to bang her, and not have a relationship with her. Win win.
>>
>>42532168
>complicated

elaborate
>>
File: Untitled.png (484KB, 637x636px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
484KB, 637x636px
>>42524391
time to ask HER to go cinema and make a move then
>>
>>42531383
So what, it's a dog, get over it Jesus Christ.
>>
The weight of the world and peoples sensationalist reactions to click bait stories is both infuriating and exhausting. Why is the world filled with so many bored idiots.
>>
File: 1185052-emperor.jpg (23KB, 386x279px) Image search: [Google]
1185052-emperor.jpg
23KB, 386x279px
>>42531954
you're not a faggot anon, just keep going, lose the weight and you'll be stronger on the inside and out
>>
It's been a bit of a rollercoaster, friends.
>good old suicidal depression came back to visit this summer after a whole year of being off the meds and feeling almost okay
>student healthcare services don't return until september so can't get new pills or go to a therapist
>dug up the leftover antidepressants I saved when I quit last time
>the pills make me woozy and give me splitting headaches
>they don't take away my sex drive or make me impotent, but I can't cum
>being dizzy with constant blue balls is better than jumping in front of a train though so fuck it
>anxiety and stress about my studies keeps me awake most nights
>fluctuate between overeating and not eating at all
>with all this shit I try to lift just out of habit but I can't get any enjoyment out of it
>I'm a mess
>on the other hand, a girl I met last year came to see me this week
>she's living and studying in another country and only comes home a few times a year
>been mostly just walking around town and talking about anything and everything
>being with her feels weirdly easy and natural
>I can't wrap my head around the fact someone actually wants to be with me and enjoys my company
>she's had some issues with her sexual orientation, gender dysphoria and whatnot in the past
>combine that with my SSRI dick, sex doesn't feel very important to either of us right now
>we just cuddle and talk and talk and talk
>she leaves tomorrow, won't see her again until maybe around christmas
>that feels too long with nothing else to live for
>it was a fun break from wallowing in sadness, but I guess I'll get back to that now, toodeloo
>fucking shit fuck
>>
>>42531954
Actually, yes. My starting weight was 250 and now that I'm down to 195 I look and feel a whole lot better.
>>
>>42532379
You're gonna make it friend.
>>
>>42525758
It gets better anon. Don't let your emotions get the best of you and for the love of god, don't reach out to her or do something equally as stupid.
>>
>>42530912
Running on Empty always makes me tear up, too. My experience is different though. Whenever he's going through the years and saying "in sixty-nine I was twenty one and called the road my own", it makes me feel like I haven't lived. I'm 26 and just about to go to graduate school. I've never had a girlfriend, and I haven't had strong feelings for a girl since high school. Jackson Browne is going on about how crazy life is, and my life just really isn't. Instead, it's dull, and it's largely my fault it's that way.
>>
>>42529486
This.
>>
Not good. Caught up with the girl that I lost a year ago, shes getting married in a few months. Ive fallen back into a black hole, thoughts of ending it are back
>>
>>42532379
I believe in you man. Youre gonna make it
>>
File: 1501451180834.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1501451180834.png
573KB, 710x842px
Internship it almost over and I have to go back for my last year of university.
I fucking hate it. I can't fucking stand that nobody in my major gives a fuck. Only a handful of us ever get anything done, everyone else is just getting robbed blind. I want to stay and work. Everyone at work all came from the same situation of school being utter shit, except they all have legal leverage now. Doesn't help that I'm slightly depressed, although I'm not anxious about anything. Being bored and alone doesn't help that. The one qt I like at work is basically my polar opposite, but it's just nice to speak to someone who will respond to anything retarded that I say. I'm going to be bored as fuck.

Damnit.
>>
File: 1494014476247.jpg (25KB, 545x365px) Image search: [Google]
1494014476247.jpg
25KB, 545x365px
>>42523406
The stronghold meme did not really fit your story.
>>
>>42524315
oh no did you go to europe? romania?
>>
>Mother went psycho while I was in college a few months ago, left my dad and took my younger sister, haven't seen either since.
>Dad spiraled into depression, got addicted to Percocet, he's doing better now but it still sucks
>Mother took ALL of his money, she is an accountant and he's a contractor so she handled the finances while they were married and swindled him out of his life savings during the divorce, he bought a 250,000 dollar home with her 15 years ago, but after everything was settled he has 9000 dollars to his name
>He breaks down into tears daily, I couldn't afford to live on my own while in school so I moved back in with him
>Final semester of my degree starts in 12 days and I need to come up with 800 dollars in that time to put a down payment on my tuition so my school doesn't kick me out

I'm going to be honest I teared up a bit typing this, I'm doing fine mentally but I've blocked a lot of it out from my memory so bringing it back up again is tough, but I guess it helps. Once I graduate and get my first job I'm going to take him on a great vacation, looking forward to being done with this portion of my life.
>>
>>42529685
I'm confident of that much. We prayed with him before he died and the priest gave him Last Rites so he's good.
>>
>>42525441
Have you tried stretching your forearms?
And rolling out your biceps?
>>
>>42527877
Don't worry too hard. Plan B throws off the menstrual cycle something fierce

When my girl and I first fugged we got the pill and her period didn't come until almost next month. Scared me shirtless.
>>
>>42526804
>thinking you're not here forever
>>
>>42527000
This picture makes my heart ache... I'm happy for you.
>>
>>42527179
you again. are u trying to kill urself or become ill? why are u cutting still?
>>
>>42528251
You gotta learn to enjoy beating your dick mane.
>>
>>42530923
Thank them for helping you and being a better lifter/man?

Fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>42525418
I M P R E G N A T E A S A P
>>
File: mfw.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>42527000
GET OF MY BOARD
>>
File: IMG_20170429_204844132.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_204844132.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
>>42528393
Just literally what happened to me. We were almost hitting 3 years, but for the last few months we had a friends-with-some-benefits releationship (Sex became scarce neither she wanted to kiss as often). She was (is) depressed and wans't really looking for me. I may have some fault on this, though. I did everything I could to help her, to no avail. About 3 weeks ago she texted to broke up with me. She said she still likes me a fucking lot, but it isn't love anymore, and I love the fucking hell of her. It's been kinda hard to me.

I wanted to marry the fuck out of her, man. Feels bad.

Right now I'm trying to meet new girls, but they also seem so blant. The conversation just don't get enough interest. Also start gym 2 weeks ago, been liking it so far. Helps me not think about her.

Pic is our cat, I miss him just as much as she.
>>
File: sisyphus.jpg (278KB, 832x624px) Image search: [Google]
sisyphus.jpg
278KB, 832x624px
>just graduated
>got a job
>pays beautifully as a 40-hour, but usually end up going over 50
>all I have time to do now is go to work, lift for an hour, and shitpost for an hour before I have to go back to bed and get ready for the next workday

I just realized that I've been working for like, 3 months. Time flew by quick. I don't even talk to anybody anymore unless I'm at work. Groundhog day.

This feels like some sort of Sisyphean hell.
>>
File: 15959909._SY540_.jpg (51KB, 459x540px) Image search: [Google]
15959909._SY540_.jpg
51KB, 459x540px
>>42533061
>This feels like some sort of Sisyphean hell.
I prescribe you a dose of Camus.
>>
File: 1422760510204.gif (781KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1422760510204.gif
781KB, 600x338px
>Grandma died
>Grandpa on deathbed
>put dog I've had since childhood down
>only girl I've ever been friends with ghosts me
>buried in overtime
>friends all in college out of town and now have their own friends
>only gained 5 pounds since last year (now 6'1" 155)
this past year has been fucking brutal. pls hold me
>>
>>42533103
eat your feelings
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 243x207px
One of the worst days of my life so far

Things have been going so well for some time now and today was one of the worst social interactions I have ever had

I-I don't know how to control my autistic personality around normal people........
>>
>>42533392
Life goes on.
>>
>>42523216

I am 24. I am a university student that is working and trying to finish a degree. I have been working on and off since I was 17. Today I landed a job that will give me something I have been wanting for 7 years - a DISPOSABLE income. Working in itself hasn't changed a lot my independence. If before I was living with my parents money, in the last years I was living with mine. But the lifestyle was the same, the only difference was where the money that pays the bills was comming from. I was still poor and stuck. But a disposable income is FREEDOM. True Freedom. It allows you to invest in yourself, to invest in the future, in your future. It gives you the ability to change the course of things, to invest in what you think is best. NEVER stop looking for a disposable income. Food, House, Bills are not freedom. That is stuff you have to have. You are only free when you can spend on what you decide. Choosing between steak or fish is not freedom. Choosing between investing in a pension scheme or buying a brewing kit this month is
>>
>>42533824
Ok but what does this have to do with what question the op asked?
>>
>>42533824
>>42534072

It's all actually a lie. I failed at this job interview, every interview I go I imagine what I would do with the money. I imagine leaving my current job and the stuff I would do with the new salary. I was just told that it was not this time and so I have to be there tomorrow again and work my ass off in a stupid dead end job so that I have something to eat next month.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.