[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 31

File: fraud.jpg (179KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
179KB, 750x1000px
/fraud/ - roiding for THIS

read all of http://reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on retardation general: >>42473599
>>
doing my first cycle. I ordered 3 vials of Test E. Should I start with 250mg a week or 500mg a week?
>>
>>42489988
Enjoy your osteoporosis
>>
File: IMG_4022.jpg (36KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4022.jpg
36KB, 500x477px
>>42489998
>>
File: 1474159091573.png (360KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1474159091573.png
360KB, 500x322px
Next blast is 750 test for 14 weeks, bulking, and I've got 6 weeks worth of adrol at 50mg. Where should I put it in?
>>
>>42490108
3 weeks at the start 3 weeks at the end?
>>
>>42489996
500mg. 250mg is only slightly above replacement of your endogenous production and won't lead to any significant gains. 500mg is what I used first time and it was just right.
>>
>>42489996
500mg.

Gives you noticeable gains and a noticeably different feeling. You will get experience in dosing your AI and what estrogen sides to look for.

>>42490108
I'd do 6 weeks straight up while you wait for the test to kick up.
>>
how come people drop body fat while bulking on steroids? looks like it doesn't work for me
>>
>>42490128
>people get around 1700ng/dl on 200mg
>over 1700ng/dl is only slightly higher than natty

Nigga youd be lucky to be half that
>>
>>42491552
Eat less and lift more, fatty
>>
>>42491552
If you maintain body weight (after water has stabilised) and gain muscle but lose fat this is actually cutting and not a maintenance diet - People badly compare diet to body in two different units.

If over a month period, lets say you gain 2kg of muscle and lose 2kg of fat, this is a cutting diet, it is a calorie deficit.

Your total stored calories in your body has decreased by 14,260 calories (16200 calories of fat lost minus 1940 calories of proteins and fats stored).

Thats nearly 500 cal a day deficit.

If you had gained 2kg of muscle, but lost 1kg of fat, and actually gained weight - 1kg to be precise, this is still a cut - a calorie deficit as youve lost more calories than youve gained.
>>
>>42491666
Im seeing people who gain weight while leaning out a bit. So far it looks like im getting only fatter.
>>
What kinda potency does LGD have compared to just a base of test e in terms of gains? I know the ratio of anabolic:androgenic is way different with sarms but what level of gains can I expect on a cycle of LGD?
>>
>>42491802
You mean with test or on its own? It amplifies your test dosage - this can also throw your estrogen out of whack.
>>
>>42491798
If youre gaining weight quickly it may be water in that case, fat is very calorie dense I dont think you can put on much fat that fast unless youre a true fatty eating 10000 cal.
>>
>>42491807
I mean LGD on its own vs Test on its own.
>>
>>42491840
Much less, because people run babby dosages and claim any higher doesnt work, cycles also tend to be short, so 4 weeks cannot compare to 16 weeks of juicing and lifting.

Cruising on test and taking 5mg LGD on the other hand doubles your free test level at that test dosage.
>>
>>42491868
That sounds pretty sweet. I wanna get at least one kid before I do my first proper cycle, in case I destroy my sperms.
In the meantime I can overcome my fear of needles
>>
>>42491816
My weight gain is pretty inconsistent and weight fluctuates daily but still going up. If you look at the numbers it turns out that i've been gaining 2.8 lbs a week since the day i started.
>>
>>42491888
forgot to add that im 7 weeks in which is around 20 lbs gained
>>
>>42491901
You're probably holding water so cant see definition well, what are you running?
>>
File: gym bod.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
gym bod.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
Not her but this entire thread is guys saying the same shit yet you chose to fixate your effort into replying to the one female, are you mentally ill by any chance? If not, do you have anything against women? Think about it for a minute or two, just relax, think and evaluate why you were stimulated to reply to her in the way you did. Go ahead.
>>
>>42492010
???
>>
>>42492010
Indeed
>>
>>42491569
What he means is that it's only slightly higher than the highest peak of the natural test range, hence it won't produce amazing results unless the individual is in the lower range. It will still produce results, just nowhere near what 500 will do. If you're going to put yourself in supraphysiological levels of test, you may as well go for the dose that will give the best results without sides that are too crazy.

>>42491552
If you gain a ton of muscle whilst at the same time putting on very little fat, your bodyfat percentage will be lowered. However, most of the time it only looks like their bodyfat dropped because they're more muscular, whilst it actually slightly increased. A muscular guy at 14% body fat will look much more lean than a skinny teen at 10%,

Don't focus on losing fat, focus on building muscle. You're probably not gaining as much muscle as you should. Train harder (doesn't necessarily mean heavier) and focus on properly contracting the muscle you're working. When you train back, focus on squeezing and don't overlook the eccentric part.
>>
>>42492046
500mg can cause issues for a lot of people deep into cycle, 200mg is well tolerated, well above natty, so you can stack another steroid on that, which is a better way.
>>
>>42492107
200 will put most people in the higher natty range, 250 a little above. Unless you are low test, none of them will produce amazing results.

500 is tolerable for most people, and if it's not for you, then you shouldn't be starting your steroid journey in the first place.

500 for me comes with zero sides, but for some it will come with many, but those people should not be taking steroids and there is only one way to find out.
>>
>>42492124
>500mg
Im sorry but thats wrong you retard.

I can use 1500mg without side effects, if you cant use 1500mg without side effects then you shouldn't use anything at all.

Even if you can use a lower dose stacked with other much stronger steroids without any real issues, you still simply shouldn't use anything.
>>
>>42492179
I am not talking about TRT doses, you absolute retard.

If you start taking steroids for aesthetic or strength purposes, you're going to have to up your doses at some point in the future, and if your body can't even handle 500mg of test, then I have sad news for you. You're better off not doing steroids at all unless it's to fix your below average test levels, but that would be TRT and not blasting/cycling.
>>
>>42492196
I am not talking about TRT doses (like 500mg), you absolute retard.

If you start taking steroids for aesthetic or strength purposes, you're going to have to up your doses at some point in the future, and if your body can't even handle 1500mg of test, then I have sad news for you. You're better off not doing steroids at all unless it's to fix your below average test levels, but that would be TRT and not blasting/cycling, even if you can handle 800mg Tren, unless you can do my arbitrary Test amount, it also doesn't count if you can use a serm, ai or 5ar inhibitor without any issues.
>>
>>42492196
>He cant handle 1500mg of Test without any ancillaries

Heh, nothing personal kid, but you're not gonna make it.
>>
>>42492224
Using absurdities does not invalidate my claim. 500mg of test alone is not a super high dose. That's not to say that it should be taken lightly (it shouldn't), but you'll be using much more hardcore dosing schemes (that doesn't mean as high as 1.5g of test) than that down the line and steroids is usually not a "one time deal" for most. Shutting down your own test production for 250mg of test over 12 week period is not worth if you ask me, then you may as well lower it and stay on a 150-200mg dose as TRT, or have it be 250mg for 12 weeks then 200 as TRT after.
>>
>take roids for a while
>get gains
>stop taking roids
>keep some of those extra gains

Is this possible? Do you revert COMPLETELY to your old self or actually get to keep some of the gains? A study I've skimmed through recently (can't recall the title) says it's true (muscle memory and whatnot).
>>
>>42491997
>You're probably holding water so cant see definition well
i hope. In the morning i can still see abs outline but there is definitely some retention on lower gut + lower back

>what are you running?
500mg/week of test e
>>
>>42492323
Provided you continue to train and eat in a way that will maintain that mass you will keep close to all mass that you gained provided it does not exceed your natural limit.
>>
>>42492323
You will lose water and glycogen which means some size and strength.

But that's mostly it, assuming you dont stop training and eat fuck all.
http://www.physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle
>>
>>42492282
>Unironically not understanding any other steroid outside of test
>>
>>42492282
>Nandrolone
>Tren
>Boldenone
>DHB
>Trest
>Mast
>Proviron
>Primo
>Dbol
>Anadrol
>Sdrol
>Winstrol
>M1T
>Halo
>Msten
>mDHT
>Epistane
>Methyltren
>Dimethyltren
>Mibolerone
>Dimethylnandrolone
>HGH

It doesn't matter if you can do a gram of deca and tren no problems, unless you can specifically do 500mg of test then you shouldn't be taking anything
>>
>>42492474
Why can't you handle 500mg of test?
>>
>>42492682
Didnt say I couldnt but I cant handle dumb niggers with even dumber opinions
>>
File: 1q954h.jpg (27KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
1q954h.jpg
27KB, 480x200px
>>42492694
>I cant handle dumb niggers with even dumber opinions
>>
>>42492350
Pretty sure you can maintain well over your "natty limit." There are permanent changes that occur.
>>
>>42489988
Just started taking creatine. When should I cycle off? I don't wanna get too big or anything so I'm not gonna run it for long...
>>
>>42492953
injection or oral?
>>
Now now I know no source talk, but how do roidheads typically acquire their sterons in general (asking for a friend)
>>
>>42493081
internet.

go to reddit SST if you are a trump supporter
>>
Someone redpill me on cardarine
>>
Should I ever fear overtraining on roids? I am switching to a brosplit approach from PPL now on 500mg test and I am wondering how many sets I can have per body part. If I should ever fear overtraining or not. Some people say you pretty much can't overtrain on roids, others say you can easily overtrain.

20-25 sets per bodypart an ok amount?

So much conflicting information.
>>
>>42493352
Nice cardio boost, forcibly lowers cholesterol, sounds like a great companion drug to tren and other roids desu.

Two cancer studies in toxicology report, all doses caused those issues, lowest dose was around 50-60mg equivalent in a human if I recall correctly, which is too close to doses we use as a PED. Anons saying its just megadoses lolol are idiots desu.

Studies in rats and mice, so may not cause that effect in humans, but its fucking scary. There have been so many people taking it though, and no sudden scandal about grey area 'supplements' causing cancer/deaths reported, we need to get the people who've used it a lot to get cancer tests. iirc a blood test looking for for inflammation factors can be a good general cancer screener.

If youre looking to lower blood pressure on cycle or bnc, there is telmisartan and others.
>>
>>42493453
20-25 sets per session? You doing 15% 1rm?
>>
>>42493499
You obviously start heavier and then go lighter as your muscles fatigue.
>>
thanks to masT i kinda of decided to just keep cruising on a TRT dose, but i kinda really dont want to.

I just want to PCT and take accutane, but im scared shitless of that fkn drug.

fuk u masT
>>
>>42493523
doesnt accutane permanently lower your natty test levels?
>>
>>42492474
>all dem roids
Has anyone tried a shitload of different roids all at the same time? Like not in normal doses adding up to a mega doses, but all in small doses adding up to a normal blast amount?

eg
>150mg test
>150mg tren
>150mg npp/deca
>150mg eq
>150mg mast

Each of those is stronger than test, so it should still be more than using the same amount of test

also like orals
>25mg dbol
>25mg adrol
>20mg sdrol
>100mcg methyltren

etc
>>
>>42493044
Oral
>>
>>42493614
>oral creatine, not injecting it

Not gonna make it

You can home brew injectable creatine with some vials, a crimper, and some 0.22 micron filters.
>>
>>42493534
didnt hear that one before, but i heard it lowers your IGF and growth hormone production.

But what option do i have. I have to take shit to get rid of my acne. According to masT, PCT acne will never vanish, even 6 months after i stopped roiding.
fuk this gay earth
>>
>>42493637
PCT acne definitely goes away. I had it for maybe a month.
>>
>>42493637
>IGF and GH

permanently or while youre on it?

My acne vanished after ceasing roiding, mostly shoulder stuff though.

Actually I did get break out on face of eczema, dermatitis etc, much worse than acne, I get it under control with a predninosolone cream.

Use a gentle/sensitive scrub and follow it up by soaking your face in a selenium sulphide based shampoo like selsun gold for several minutes ED - that shit even controlled the eczema/seborrheic dermatitis etc while I could still get it.
>>
REMINDER:
No amout of steroids will fix your BETA-AS-FUCK lack of personality, make you intelligent if you're dumb, make you funny if you have no sense of humor or a shit sense of humor, make you interesting if you're dull, make your face handsome if you're ugly, or make you taller if you're a manlet. They won't make you brave in the face of all the bullies that obviously dominated you, or make you stand up to your (step)father who used to beat you. It won't cure your crippling autism. It won't do ANYTHING other than give you circus-freak muscles that everyone knows are fake, making you more of a target for ridicule, mockery, and bullying.
>>
>>42493664
permanently from what i read.

>>42493650
masT aslong as a few other guys told me their PCT acne didnt vanish, months after they stopped roiding.

And when it comes acne, im in the worst department. I honestly believe im one of those faggots who get rekt in the same way.
>>
>>42493774
Actually you are wrong on various counts. Steroids have been shown to alter facial characteristics (be it facial hair, fat distribution, skin texture, or even bone structure in some extreme cases) which is a positive thing for us moonfaced crackers. Furthermore, anabolic use makes your penis larger while also strengthening your body's immune system, aerobic and anaerobic capacity, and bone mineral density.

Not everyone uses steroids for le big muscles. There are many naturals who are muscular as it is - but their genetics prevent them from displaying them at a favorable body composition which is where the steroids come in to play.

Just admit it: you're too pussy to stick a needle in your leg so you lash out against those who are stronger than you (both literally and figuratively)

>>42489996
Do not listen to anyone here or on reddit. Steroid use is a journey, you do not need to go all out your first time. Start with 250 and play it by ear. See how you feel, look, etc..after a few weeks and pyramid up if you think you're good. You need to keep in mind that 90% of the people
That lift have absolutely no idea how to eat, train, and look terrible whether or not they use steroids. There is no reason this demographic wouldn't exist in the roid community either. Pave your own path my dude.
>>
Lads, can I get your opinions on my next bulking cycle. Gonna start maybe September, maybe October depending on my bf%.

Gonna run
>Test Enth 150mg EOD/525mg PW
>EQ 250mg EOD/875mg PW
>Tren Ace 50mg ED/350mg PW
>Mast Prop 50mg ED/350mg PW

Haven't ever ran an AI before, not sure if I'd need one with the blast being 2g+?
>>
>>42493774
I use steroids to build muscle, nothing more.

Also they help build real muscle, they're not fake. Synthol is fake muscle.
>>
>>42493828
Running way too much shit for bulking imo. You're already in an anabolic environment, you don't need to run that much shit.
>>
>>42493857
I think the EQ itself adds nearly a 1g. Was thinking about doing this or the old test/deca/dbol bulk.
>>
>>42493828
>>42493857
>>42493870

If youre running that much gear you dont need the test, tren and EQ are much stronger, you can rely on them to do the heavy lifting.

Drop the test to 200mg/wk. EQ seems about right slow ester and needs a lot to work well.

EQ, Tren, Mast doses seem alright, though combined maybe lower the mast. Question is do you really need all 3 like that?

Personally I prefer Anadrol by miles over Dbol, I like 100mg pre-workout, I react well to it.
>>
>>42493523
Nobody is forcing you to do so. If you wanna go off then go off. But i tell you that the pct acne is far from being a joke . Especially the first one was worse. The second was probably less worse because i was on Accutane for months before, but still fkcing worse. If you had acne as a kid then you're btfo, done, game over. Accutane is the only thing that helps. Of course you have some cherry picking faggots but they didn't suffer from acne as a kid.
>>
>>42494108
well its not that you are forcing me, obviously. But you talking about PCT acne made me think twice about coming off.

wait, you got PCT acne even tho you were on accutane?
HOLY FUK THAT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE
>>
>>42493774
it's true besides this part:
>making you more of a target for ridicule, mockery, and bullying
>>
>>42494108
I had acne as a kid, and adult, and mid 20s, but its gone now. I only get shoulder acne now.
>>
>>42494129
why would you even want to come off gear compeletly? Just pin cyp once a week for convenience, it's not even that expensive either if you would have to pin for the rest of your life.
>>
>>42494129
>>42494129
No i meant i even got it with my second pct even though i was on Accutane before. Meaning that the permanent Accutane effect many talk about is bullshit. I was 4 months on 30-40mg.

>>42494140
Did you did pct tho? I also had acne as a kid and it never went away from it self. Maybe a bit less worse but never completely gone.
>>
>>42493828
Eq and tren always destroys my bp
>>
>>42494164
yeah i initially planned to BnC for years, but the acne is making me stop.
After 1 year, im also noticing hairloss. I still have my full head of hair, but from this point on, its only going to get worse.

And i lift for vain reasons, not for "muuh strength" or "muuh intimidating dyels". Meaning, i dont care about my body if im covered in acne and im balding, at the age of 22.
Sure if i was older maybe i wouldnt care. But right now i cant afford that shit.

So my plan is to come off, and only do the obligatory, random cycle here and there whenever i feel like im twinking down too much.

And no its not about the money, test is cheap
>>
>>42494181
your skin looks pretty good on all photos you've been posting here

you got any actual close ups or old photos with acne?
>>
>>42494140
same, the roids only give me shoulder/trap acne, everything else is clean.
But its heavy af in those spots.

>>42494181
Oh yeah i see. 30-40mg is alot of money. I would think i could stay clean on my PCT if i run 20mg ED.
>>
>>42494204
hes clean now but he used to be acne ridden, i saw the pics
>>
>>42494181
Yeah twice. One time Ive had bunk pct, and come off cold, other times I cbf pct and come off cold, since Ive been fine coming off cold that one time.

>>42494217
I dont get it on my back/traps despite not washing there. Shoulders clear up when I use the same scrub/selenium sulphide combo, takes a few weeks though.

You can try salicylic acid creams, theres a stronger saliycylic acid oil too you can dab on the acne since its shoulder it wont burn like face. I have tried my otc steroid cream for the shoulder acne but I might.
>>
>tfw master genetics and dont get acne
>tfw bald though
>>
My gf has expressed some interest in roiding, but I have concerns (obviously).

What do? I don't want to deal with mustaches and tranny voice, she already has a manjaw (think Ygritte from got).

I may as well ask what will make her the most horny too.
>>
>>42495145
Could start her on some low dose orals, anavar and adrol are decent choices.

As far as injectables go microdosing test p/a is also fairly common. Nandrolone and primo are a little rarer but you could do that too.

Hirutism is fairly rare but can happen at higher doasges. Voice getting horse or deeper is also possible, it usually goes away but be careful. Mostly you'll want to avoid clit enlargement, which can be permanent.
>>
>>42495241
Are you insinuating a fat clit isn't hot or the ideal? Kyshs
>>
>>42495145
Give her high doses of test and tren.
>>
>>42489988

Does hCG help lose weight? If yes, how?
>>
>when you're preparing your next order and you buy btc and it goes up 1k in a week
thanks for the free gear
>>
>>42492282
>you'll be using much more hardcore dosing schemes than that down the line

One of the worst things about the roid scene right now is the enormous doses that have been normalized. For the great majority of people, 500-600mg of gear TOTAL is about as high as they have any business taking.

If you can't get shredded on 150 test e, 200 tren e and 20 var, the problem is all you.
>>
Why is taking only test considered non-natty?
It's supplementing your natural levels of a molecule, same as creatine

I understand other gear being non-natural, but not test
>>
Havent run a cycle in 3-4 years.
What I have done:
Test E - 500 - 14 weeks
EQ - 600 - 14 weeks
PCT

Test E - 600 - 12 weeks
NPP - 300 - 12 week
Dbol - 50 - 4 weeks
PCT

Test e - 250 - 12 weeks
Tren A - 400 - 12 weeks
Winny - 60 - 6 weeks
cruise for 14 weeks at 200mg sust a week
Test E - 600 - 16 weeks
EQ - 600 - 16 weeks
Tren A - 400 - first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks
PCT and came off since.

Need to go back on soon.

I miss EQ </3
>>
>>42495413
Your body doesnt produce creatine though.
Your body does produce testosterone, you replace your natural production with artificial source that shuts down your natural production making you non-natty.
>>
>>42495436
>body doesn't systhesize creatine
What the hell?
>>
>>42495451
JK....Ignore that statement.
I fukked up.
>>
>>42495334
What if people can but want more results?
>>
fuqn shit.
is it possible I started to lose my hair after a 8 days in a cycle?
It really feels like I have, I didn't have nizoral on hand or anything until now.
if so, what can I do?
I'm on mast and test
>>
>>42495532
Then have the decency to tell people that you're *abusing* gear instead of acting like pinning a gram a week is totally normal and fine.
>>
>drink while writing papers
>too drunk to lift
School is hella gay

>>42495544
Hair loss is slow, the folicle dies before the hair falls out, you would not see hair effects in 8 days.
>>
>>42495572
Fair point.
Isnt it common knowledge that those dosages (I also fall under this catagory) are absurd and should not be taken lightly if at all?

I'm not that in touch with steroid communities.
>>
>>42495599
are you absolutely sure? I could of swore my hairline looks different, plus I've had quite a few hairs fall out
>>
>>42495607
You'd be amazed what young BBers get memed into taking m8
>>
>>42495670
Shame.
At least I'm aware of the potential damage and will take a long break after the event I'm blasting this hard for.
>>
>>42495145
pleaes whatever you do, dont listen to these fuckwits who tell you she should pin motherfucking testosterone.

Try to find anavar, its THE female steroid
>>
>>4249565
Like 90%
They were already fallin out, sorry bud.
If youre rubbin your head cause yoire worried, you can knock em out before they would naturally fall out

>>42495685
>tfw 7 month long blast so far and no results
Im counting 250mg total a blast but its tren so that's a blast
>>
>>42495145
Stick to low dose Var or Winny.
>>
>>42495708
I gained 30kg+ of lean mass in the span of 8 months, what did you do?
>>
>>42495413
its not the fact that you are pinning test that makes you non-natural.

Its the fact that you will have 5x times the hormone levels of an average human being. Hormone levels, that are impossible for a human to reach.

If you did TRT and only give you slight boost by bumping up your test levels by a few hundreds ng/dls, but still be below max. natty levels, you would indeed be natural, despite pinning yourself
>>
File: 1492086064769.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492086064769.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>42495722
Went from 180 to 215 then to 164 (!!!) Then im at about 180 again lmao
>>
>>42495874
Thats one big drop in weight.
What did you do buddy?
>>
>>42495893
Pmsf, 7 scoops a day plus 100-300 cals of post workout carb.
>>
>>42495734
What if you have a type of cancer that produces testosterone? Or causes oceans of LH secretion?

EVERYTHING IS NATTY NOW
>>
>>42495952
Sounds harsh, you must have felt like shit on it?
>>
>>42495952
you forgot to mention the surgery
>>
What a fucking hectic weekend for me
>Busy all yesterday and forget to pin my tren
>Pin as soon as I woke up, did my test E shot now and will probably pin 1ml motr of tren A before I go to bed
>Go to take my sdrol
>Notice its my ai
>Probably took 1 tab this morning
>Probably took 3 tabs yester day
Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>42495653
you seem neurotic
>>
>>42495992
You get used to it
First 2 weeks are the hardest because you still have hunger
Then towards the end cause you have no will power

>>42495999
That was before then
But the past year would be presurgery cut, surgery, bender for 4-5 months, then 3 month bulk, then 3 month cut, now Ive just started bulking again but these big eq in injections are pissing me off so I might drop it and let the adrol do the work
>>
>>42496032
Praying for your e2 not to crash.

This is why I mark all the lids of my pills.
>>
>>42496080
>That was before then
goddamn time flies
>>
Can I get a second opinion?
Babby's first cycle.

(Pin twice a week)
Week 1-12 Test-E 250mg-500mg per week
Week 7-12 Winstrol 50mg every other day
Week 13-15 take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out

Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

Clomid on hand for gyno during cycle

(Pin twice a week)
>>
>>42496150
Almost a year ago
Ive had my Azusa tat over 2 years ago
>>
>>42496168
>Week 7-12 Winstrol 50mg every other day
fuck no
>Clomid on hand for gyno
fuck no

you're retarded read the wiki
>>
>>42496168
>Clomid for gyno
Wot

>>42496176
Would you be fine with showing me?
Genuinely curious.
>>
Slampig tomorrow, trap on Tuesday

T-thanks sterons
>>
>>42489996
250mg
>>
>>42496266
Is this a new meme?
500mg or you're just wasting time and money.
>>
>>42496282
no
>>
>>42496035
why do you say that?
>>
>>42496128
It wont be any worse than when I used letro to blast away some gyno. Plus low e2 is preferable with tren.

Also does anyone know how to turn tshirts into muscle/stringers with out looking too much like a douche/ white trash? I want to show off my gains in japan but cant find any anime muscle shirts at all.
>>
>>42496317
How good are you at sewing?
If not forget it, just cutting is going to make it look awfull.

Go to a local Signmaker shop and get that shit custom printed.
Shouldn't be too expensive.
>>
>>42496217
I know someone here has that pic
Someone post my pic

>>42496317
I literally asked that on the last thread lmao
No one replied.
My idolm@ster shirts dint fit at all
>hanger stained one
Im so fucking pissed
>>
>fell asleep 20 minutes before 19 year old 5' puerto rican with a fat booty texts me asking if im awake

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>42496391
why did u tell me this?
>>
File: 1475618728425.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1475618728425.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>42496359
This pic? Ngl i have had it saved before I even knew what /fraud/ was.

Buying japanese clothing sucks though, even when I get xxl's they are never long enough for me.

>>42496353
Im alot better at sewing than I am cutting. I always leave jagged edges everywhere and can never get both sides even
>>
>>42496414
Wtf Jerry you look so masculine.

As for sewing, google shirt to stringer patters, should be easy if you can sew the edges to stop it from ruffling.
>>
>>42496452
>masculine
and fat, and bloated
>>
>>42496462
Pls no bully and lies
>>
>>42496414
>saved before
F-for what purpose

Im getting my roomates gf to help me carve up my shirt
Im so bad at making stringers they all look shit

>>42496452
Im telling you, women are just intimidated

>>42496462
Now im just bloated

Does fructose cause gastric dumping for anyone else? I think the thousand cals of fruit im eating a day isnt g2oid cals
>>
>>42496414
>>42496452

Sick neck bro really gives the manly look imo.
>>
>>42492945
And?

Your natty limit can increase from steroids, that's true. Don't see how that invalidates my statement however.
>>
File: IMG_20170813_172013.jpg (1MB, 1753x2108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170813_172013.jpg
1MB, 1753x2108px
>>42496452
>>42496489

I tried doing it free hand and it turned out quite bad.

Also I saved because I though "Hey this guy is big and is weeb, maybe I'll become like him.

Also also, speaking of bloated. I feel ever bloated right now, maybe I got trenpp instead of legit tren.
>>
>>42496679
Or my sdrol is dbol, idk. also please no bully.
>>
>>42496584
The term natty limit is just retarded is my point.
>>
>>42496679
Could be diet related as well.
Also perception can be skewed, I feel bloated yet receive compliments on how lean I am.

This the pic you saved? Or is this you?
Should be easy to make. Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>42496679
That turned out pretty well imo
>editing out your naruto tattoo
>>
>>42496799
Maybe I have been having a doughnut a day since starting my short tren blast to combat the hypoglycemic feeling at work. And yeah sadly that is me.

>>42496818
I think I need to cut it lower so my lats can pop out more.
I'm pretty ashamed of this tattoo desu, I need to find a good artist who can make magic happen and do a cover up tat so its boruto.
>>
What are the odds I would develop sensitive nipples or Gyno symptoms 4-5 days after my first shot ever of 250mg? The area around my left nipple has been feeling weird for the last two days but I don't know if it's in my head or what. The nipple itself isn't sensitive but it's like the area around it instead. Popped a 6.25mg aromasin today and I don't feel any different tbqh

I don't know what my estrogen was prior to roiding but my natty test levels were 991 (300-1100) total and 154 free (30-155)
>>
>>42497480
Whats it of
>its actually naruto

>>42497741
Doubtful
Ai takes a bit too
Better frontload that nolva
>>
>spent the weekend binge drinking and partying
>4 hour workout to atone for my sins.
6 weeks into test e cycle and I literally have an erection all hours of everyday, and have been fucking progressively chubbier girls. I think I understand why black dudes love fat chicks now
>>
>>42497993
Are fat chicks easy to plow or do they have huge standards these days? I need to lose my virginity desu.
>>
>>42498267
I don't know when I say fat I mostly mean a little chubby, if you are jacked they are like shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
File: 1404575834862.jpg (78KB, 544x944px) Image search: [Google]
1404575834862.jpg
78KB, 544x944px
>>42498298
>if you are jacked they are like shooting fish in a barrel.

Let's hope my body can make up for my face.
>>
>>42498380
It wont.
Get a daki
>>
>>42495722
have you posted a before/after pic here? I interested. At least post CB pic bb
>>
Are Sarms the way to go for quicker gains without much of the bad side effects of roids?
I'd be happy if it even helped just a bit.

I was thinking of doing 10mg of Ligandrol for 8 weeks bulking, PCT for 4 weeks, and then take things from there. Ostarine looks good too, but I've heard some anecdotes on LGD being slightly better for gains.
>>
lots of steroid talk, but what about gh, peptide talk?

i ran mod grf and ghrp2, 5-6x shots a day, over 3 months, made some good seemingly permanent type gains.

am thinking of this time using real GH, norditropin pens, supplemented with peptide shots or mk-677.

dont mind being a pin cushion if it equals results

will be on tren and test and various other anabolics in lower doses as well. maybe stack some sarms once i learn about them more.
>>
>>42498441
>5-6x shots a day
Does that really provide benefit over 3 saturation doses?
>>
>>42498458
i have no fucking idea, all i know is i put on about 30lb of weight in those 3 months, and after i went off and even after i dropped my test from 350mg to 100mg i kept 15lb of it even after stopping lifting weights and just doing cardio stuff for almost a year
>>
>>42498473
I just did one in the morn and one at night of ghrp 2 and modgrf, and I think it helped my joints, but I dunno bout gains. I mean it must have though.
That reminds me to reconstitute my peps
Been frozen for like a year though...

I hear black tops have tested well recently
>>
>>42495145
LGD3303 makes women more horny and doesn't appear to have virilising sides (don't blame me if she megadoses it though)
>>
When does the PIP not become such a bitch in the glutes?
So far 3 pins in of 1ml test e 250mg E3.5D and the pips just fuckin suck.
>1st pin L dorsoglute - most likely injected into fat or subq because the pain was horrendous and with it came the so called test-flu, small swelling and my ass-cheeck broke out in zits. Also felt like death that whole 1st week.
>2nd pin R ventroglute - pin technique improved so I wasn't shaking like Parkinson's patient when I pinned. No pip till after 2 days and is still painful.
>3rd pin L ventroglute - 1 day after pin Pip is as bad as on the other side.

Next pin day is Wednesday pm, don't know where to pin anymore because both hips are still sore and in pain and too scared to pin dorsolateral ever again.
Any suggestions on next pin sites /fraud/?
>>
>>42495734
Yeah but so does supplementing with anything else above natty levels - vitamin D, creatine, beta alanine, you all take them above natty levels
>>
>>42498440
Ostarine is weak af for gains, lgd is decent lgd3303 is the stronger of the two.
>>
>>42498617
probably 2 weeks, maybe 3, it never completely goes away but eventually its barely noticeable
>>
>>42498617
Why the fuck do you retards not just pin your quads? The outer portion of the lateralis is massive and has super thin skin. It's the easiest thing to do in the world
>>
>>42497741
bump for this.
>>
>>42498648
Any advice or experience with LGD-3303? Information is a bit limited.
>>
>>42498725
probably cos the first time takes two days to be able to walk without a limp again so people never want to do it again
>>
>>42498791
It's not that bad.
>>
If I inject but blood drips out afterwards, does that mean some of the gear leaked out too?
>>
File: SPhotoEditor-20170814_070643.jpg (2MB, 2036x2036px) Image search: [Google]
SPhotoEditor-20170814_070643.jpg
2MB, 2036x2036px
>>42498431
Was 61kg at the 500mg photo.

No true auswitch tier 50kg photo unfortunately.
Was in a bad place back then.
>>
File: 1498450362496.webm (3MB, 608x568px) Image search: [Google]
1498450362496.webm
3MB, 608x568px
>drank less than I portioned myself 3 nights in a row
C l e a n d i e t
>>
>>42500356
Prob not, you can see the gear leaking out if it happens.
>>
>>42500508
those are recent photos?
>>
>>42500852
Around 2-3 weeks back, 79kg photos were made on a cruise.
>>
>>42500782
What does it look like? Is it clearly separate from the blood?
>>
>>42500911
Clear liquid yeah. If you clean it you can smell the oil in the cotton disc/tissue.
>>
>>42498617
2-3 weeks. Never feel test pip anymore.

Always get slightly sore after tren though no matter what.
>>
Upcoming blast 200 test 600 tren. Planning on 16 weeks but will possibly cut it early depending on where I am with sides. It's a cut/recomp.

Var 75mg a day - first 8, last 8, or 4 and 4?
>>
>when the cashier spaghettis

the little things like this boost my mood way more than most stuff.
>>
What can I realistically expect from my first cycle? Let's say 12 weeks of 500mg Test E, @ 6'1" 185 lbs. Bench 245, Dead 375, Squat 295 all 1RM.
>>
>>42501185
hope that dumbass just made his daughter get lyme disease
>>
>>42500508
I wish I was manlet easy mode or at least masT fuckhuge semi-easy mode
>>
>>42500929
Gieb an pic update with your tren progress
>>
>>42501833
Not yet. Give me some time.

>>42501825
Post pic damnit. Also saying manlets have it that much easier is just shifting your flaws onto something else.
>>
>>42501913
Alright; what doses are you running now? Im soon going to blast 200 test, 200 mast, 350 tren a and 60mg var/day.
>>
>>42498757
Short half life vs 4033. It gives you the option to dose multiple times per day (split dose) or all at once pre workout.

I've yet to try it but I've been eyeing it off. I'm wondering whether to get it from my source or buy it direct from a company in bulk from China.
>>
>>42501825
Being abo manlet mode must be tough
>>
>>42501952
Disclaimer: this dose is absurd and I do not reccomend it. Why I do it? Curious and a deadline.

200mg Test E, 980mg Tren E, 400mg Mast E, 50mcg T3, 50mg Proviron.

Exactly one week in now, already see some changes but still minor.
>>
>>42501913
I'm just being a whiny bitch, don't mind me.
>>
>>42502042
I am interested to see the effects of the t3.
>>
>>42502064
Tren slows doen your own t3 production so supllementing should yield better results.
>>
>>42502042
>Disclaimer: this dose is absurd
lol

if you would go places other than autistic 4chan /fraud/ aka "autists first cycle, bnc is DANGEROUSSS" you would know that is barely shit
>>
>>42502075
Do you have any readings I could look at?
>>
>>42495145
I got my gf first on var, but that was a bit bunk. Gave her a bit more energy and more strength and some crazy mood swings. Then i got her on winstrol. She sometimes get really horny and her orgasms were a lot more explosive. But i warn you about the mood swings(crazy CRAZY!!!) and when she will get off the shit, HOLY SHIT.

Remember: recovery for girls can take really long, not like with men. Took her months to recover, she didn't want any sex and I eventually had to rape her while she was lying there like a dead fish. I don't like necrophilia, so that was a shit period.
>>
>>42502409
Google T3 Tren, you'll find a boatload of articles and broscience forums discussing this.
T3 on its own also increases protein synthesis so it can be benefitial providing your diet is in check and you're running at least a decent amount of aas.

>>42502481
Just for this reason I've told my gf steroids will be a no go.
>>
>>42502481
What dose were you giving her?
>>
>>42502545
Never again. Those mood swings were terrible and sometimes just crying over bullshit and emotional bullshit you have to deal with.

Imo not worth it. The months after were the worst, libido was non existent. Just giving her eca and she want to try albuterol. No steroids anymore.

>>42502571
I am not sure anymore, but i thought she started with 5mg and then she upped to maybe 10-20mg each day. She was 8-12 weeks on it if i recall.

var was def bunk, not worth it. Just put her on winstrol right away.
>>
>>42502696
I tought women cycles were 6 week on 6 off. Yearround
>>
I get exhausted so easily suddenly, running 500mg test/w and 400mg deca/w with 0.25adex e3d. Week 6 and no signs of huge strength or size gains yet. Im hungry as hell and a little acne on my chest and shoulders.

First cycle was 500mg test and 30mg dbol, got 16lbs and have kept it all but I didnt pct.. cruised to this cycle with 250mg test/w. Im thinking of pct after this deca cycle and doing another one maybe next year...
>>
>>42502717
I am not sure, but i remember i have read something about 8 weeks. But that was a year ago, i can't remember.

I only remember that the recovery was pretty shitty. No libido for a pretty long time. Not worth it, for couple of weeks of mood swings and some raised libido. Don't expect your gf is turning into a super horny porn star that want te fucked 24/7 in the ass, mouth and pussy. You're better off putting her on some alcohol then if this is your goal.
>>
>>42502752
What is your question exactly?
>>
>>42502946
How to get a gf?
>>
>>42502946
Blogposting

>>42502964
One day you may
>>
>>42502752
Lol. Answer one question for me: what is your height and weight?

>inb4 sub 180 lb lanklet moron
>>
>>42502964
Get a daki
>>
>>42502964
Step 1; don't be ugly
Step 2: don't forget to be good looking.

>>42503024
How is the Yohimbine going?
>>
>>42503043
No
>>42503024
>>42503045
Thanks brahs!
>>
>>42502752
>First cycle was 500mg test and 30mg dbol
>got 16lbs
You gained 16 lbs in total? Im running test solo and so far gained over 20 lbs in less than 2 months. I think im doing something wrong
>>
Fuggg I think I hit a nerve, I've been limping for the past week
>>
File: IMG_0053.jpg (136KB, 783x977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.jpg
136KB, 783x977px
>>42489988
Beginner here needing some information from a vet

So I want to finally break my squat and bench wall but I need information. I know I'll be able to achieve my goal through pinning but I need to know what happens in 2 months after. If my routine stays consistent will I be able to continue to lift the amount the pinning got me to?

For example, I only want to pin for a single cycle, and let's just say my current squat is 300lb, I want to achieve 325+, will I be able to keep this up after my body's hormones go back to normal?

If I have to keep pinning what's the point?
>>
>>42503207
if you hit a nerve you would have felt it when you pinned, and a lot.

I'm sure you've hit a nerve before in real life, remember that feeling and now imagine you're sticking a needle into that
>>
>>42503045
Cut is still going well, only 3rd day on yohimbine.
Feeling a bit on edge but no real side effects. End of the week should determine if it works.

Doing 15mg a day right now.
>>
>>42503255
You'll probably lose some strength but not all. Unless you're a DYEL to begin with than you can probably keep most.
>>
>>42503085
Yes.

>>42503303
You taking it then doing fasted cardio?
>>
>>42503417
No way to do fasted cardio this early in the morning.
I do intermediate fasting and procceed to do heavy labor which should burn a good amount of kcals.
>>
im just curious is there any medfag/pharmacist here at least or youre all just googleing stuff?
>>
>>42503458
are you retarded or something?
>>
>>42503481
why?
>>
>>42503481
What a dumb question.

Medfags generally have a different view on steroids which could lead to interesting conversations.
>>
>>42503349
Thanks homie. From what I'm gathering, I'll probably keep at least half the progress I make, which is still progress worth keeping.
>>
File: IMG_0379.jpg (90KB, 561x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0379.jpg
90KB, 561x852px
>>42503255
One more question.

If your a keto fag should you stop the diet and switch to a heavy carb diet while pinning?
>>
>>42503507
Most of them regurgitate garbage meme wisdom.

They don't know shit.
>>
>>42503458
Med student here, there is very little real science on steroids for PE reasons and it's not teached in uni.
>>
File: lllll.jpg (21KB, 360x479px) Image search: [Google]
lllll.jpg
21KB, 360x479px
>>42489988
bimbo's waiting room
>>
>>42503573
pls learn diet before using chinese bathtub chemicals ok
>>
>>42503576
Like we 100% know our shit.

Thats why you get discussions dumbass.
>>
>>42503303
Let me know when you're dead

>>42503417
>fasted cardio
Is this really effective? Seems controversial when i read shit about it on the internet, but i am severely depressed every time when i wake up without food in my stomach.
>>
>>42502409
Read this - You're a worthless piece of shit and nobody legitimately loves you, they're just around because they're worried you'll hurt yourself and them.

Drink bleach, asscunt
>>
>>42503634
I've left my gf instructions to post on /fraud/ in case my heart explodes.
>>
>>42503577
>it's taught you fucking mong
>>
>>42503657
Why are you so mean?
>>
>>42503678
>>42503685
>>
>>42503685
There was nothing mean in what I said.
>>
>>42503692
Parents don't love me
>>
yo wtf guys.
The last 6 months i was tired af every single day. No matter how much i slept i was always tired.
I dropped down to a TRT dose just a week ago, and out of nowhere im feeling rested even when i only sleep 6 hours the night before.

Does high test make you sleepy or something? the fk
>>
>>42503671
Your gf knows you on fraud? I accidentally let muh fraud tab open on her pc and forget to close it. She read al my alpha internet stories, mirin.

>>42503725
Too much test for a long period time, yes.

You're body is basically telling you that you need a break.
>>
File: 1497048758964.png (253KB, 960x729px) Image search: [Google]
1497048758964.png
253KB, 960x729px
>>42503707
The bleach thing was kinda rude desu senpai
>>42503710
At least your dad didnt turn you in a mentally unstable abbocuck
>>
>>42503753
She knows and is neutral about it.

What alpha internet stories?
>>
is cutting on gear just as bad as cutting natty?
>>
>>42503634
Its supposed to be, especially with yoh, but im too fat to know first hand
>>
>>42503967
depends what you mean

you don't lose as much muscle but it still feels just as awful
>>
>>42504376
but can you get into bigger deficit than natty and don't have to worry much about muscle loss?
>>
>>42489988
This is what I'll be getting my first cycle.

What PCT would you guys recommend?
I can get my hands on these; Mesterolone, Anastrozole, clomiphene cirtate, exemestane, toremifene citrate and tadalafil.

I'm a noob so any response I appreciated, I feel as though 13 weeks is a very long time for my first cycle but it's what the wiki is recommending, anyone know what I should do?

Also I listed all those pct cause I'm not sure what is stackable vs what should be stacked if any of it should be.
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (77KB, 683x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
77KB, 683x833px
Pic related I'm a fucking idiot

Also please try to restrict "ACKSHULLY" posts
>>
>>42503753
Inb4 >I thought he was a hot muscular capable man that was built simply from genetics and a physically demanding job with a healthy and active life style, but he's just a big (4u) nerd that uses the steroids and actually has to spend all his free time lifting weights to maintain his unnatural body then brags to his fellow manchildren virgins on the internet about it. Omg Stacy, I've made a huge mistake, lucky I have a plan B, plan Brad on standby.
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>42504493
>>42504505
You need an AI nigger
>>
>>42504493
I recommend tadalafil stacked w/ Mesterolone ED for PCT 110%.
>>
>>42504493
>people still thinking proviron is for PCT

It's a steroid, it's suppressive. Who started this meme?

>>42504517
>exemestane
>anastrozole
>2 most commonly used AIs

I'd say exemestane is better for PCT, I've seen studies where it only killed excess aromatization without fully crashing it, even at high doses.
>>
File: 1378705468001.gif (355KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1378705468001.gif
355KB, 320x240px
For test prop, should I inject morning or night since I am injecting ED?
>>
>>42504667
>>42504674
Thanks for the response. I can take these liberally as I encounter symptoms correct? Like I can't over due my PCT can I?
>>
>>42504711
yeah when you done with your cycle and just take some tadalafil whenever you feel like you need it. A lot of people end up only needing it a couple times to clear out the toxins.
>>
>>42504711
Standard pct includes clomiphene and tamoxifen or toremifene. Look up dosages and duration on each.
>>
any you fags use mk?
>>
>>42504510
kek. this
>>
>>42504703
wtf is that
>>
>>42504493
>>42504505
why are you using test p

why didn't you read the wiki completely like the op told you to?

why do you ask retarded questions when the op specifically tells you what to do? all your pct questions are answered right in there
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-14-10-49-08.png (655KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-14-10-49-08.png
655KB, 1440x2560px
Starting my first Dianabol cycle today
30mg/day
4Weeks

Has anybody ever gone through a cycle of this oral steroid?

What should I expect?

Got my liver checked by my doctor, he said it's perfect.
>>
guys wtf, dropping to TRT dose even improved the skin on my face. I look so much better now, less tired and exhausted.

All these months i was sleepy and tired af, my skin looked like shit and i i could never have thought its from the test
>>
>>42505019
Well yeah, your body needs a break from time to time for a reason.
>>
How long will test-e stay good in a syringe? Can i put it in and keep it there for a few weeks before pinning or will it spoil?
>>
>>42505013
fuck off retard
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (296KB, 799x1938px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
296KB, 799x1938px
>>42505006
Nigger just spoon feed me. I read the wiki but your asking me to retain the entirety of a small book that I read once and never participated in the context until now. It's impossible for a novice not to make mistakes, is this not the reason these threads exisit? To ask questions? What's wrong with what he selected, how about you tell him where to look in the wiki or explain it yourself, why are you reluctant to give people information they clearly need
>>
>>42505100
Why tho
>>
>>42505013
I started with this and I cant count it as a cycle.

Prepare for dissapointment and puffy nipples.
>>
>>42505307
>read the wiki but your asking me to retain the entirety of a small book that I read once and never participated in the context until now
no you didn't. if you actually did you'd know there's a table of contents. how about clicking on the one that says "pct"?

>It's impossible for a novice not to make mistakes,
I didn't make any mistake. why? because I researched this shit.

>is this not the reason these threads exisit? To ask questions?
not really no. or at the very least not retarded beginner questions you can find the answer to yourself with the very useful wiki
>>
File: pose.jpg (40KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
pose.jpg
40KB, 1280x960px
i'm the next fuckin mr olympia
my name is blue jacob shoe
im fucking killer
im fucking killing it
im an alpha male with a big heart and a bgi body
210lbs lean 6 foot tooth
im killing it
im all naturally unlike you fuck en cheatos!
get eaten!
im unstoppable cause im blue shoes!
>>
>>42505381
Breh I need layman's terms. I'm not that bright and my education is not from America or Europe nations. It's hard for me to understand a lot of the scientific talks. I'm fully aware of the table
>>
>>42505307
Don't listen to him, you are doing everything fine. Test p is fine and the PCT you choose is fine. Some people just hate and act like they doctors and scientists with this shit. That's not how you get big and lean. Get the test p and like one or two if you got the money of the PCT drugs you listed. You will put on 20 plus pounds of muscle. This shit is not rocket science like some ppl make it out to be. You don't need no PHD in chemistry to juice lol
>>
>>42505013
Enjoy losing 80% of the gains you make.
>>
>>42505469

You should know that test prop in general is painful compared to other test formulations, in case you start freaking out and panicking
>>
>>42505307
get test e with aromasin.

do a 500 test blast for 16 weeks.

do clomid and nolva for PCT

thats literally THE best thing you can do, everything else would be retarded
>>
File: 1499576995845.jpg (197KB, 1065x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1499576995845.jpg
197KB, 1065x1600px
>>42505345
Puffy nips not okay...
>>42505558
80% gain loss ouch but do you lose weight from fat off cycle too?
>>
>>42502009
Post in here any progress you have in finding/using it, I'll be lurking. LGD-3303 seems so new.

I'll start my first cycle with LGD-4033 in the meantime.
>>
>>42505871
A lot of the weight you gain will be water, so a lot of weight will be lost no matter what, but the real problem is that you're not using it as a kicker. When you use it as a kicker, you get to keep all of the gains and strength when test takes over. When used alone, a lot of the gains made will be lost with PCT and strength will take a huge hit.
>>
>>42505871
This is a message that everyone including me ignores.

Go with a test cycle, dont be afraid of the needle. Just dbol is a waste of time and you wont make gains on it.
>>
>>42505580
16 weeks???
>>
>>42505915
16 weeks is completely fine if you're having too many sides and your blood work isn't too out of hand. You could easily aim for 16 weeks and then cut it short at 8, 12 or 14 weeks depending on how your health.
>>
>>42505528
>Get the test p and like one or two if you got the money of the PCT drugs you listed.
yup let's go on that cialis + proviron pct bruh get big
>>
>>42505469
maybe you shouldn't be doing steroids
>>
>>42505959
If someone can't do the minimum research they deserve to do a test p w/ cialisis PRN pct. it takes <10 seconds to google beginner steroid cycle
>>
File: 1491661659005.png (4MB, 960x973px) Image search: [Google]
1491661659005.png
4MB, 960x973px
>>42505906
>>42505910
Copy that! Thanks guys ....will def go with test e next
>>
>>42492224
>I am not talking about TRT doses (like 500mg)

That's way above TRT dosages. 100mg/week is standard for a low-test, nutless dude. 90% of the guys on TRT get this amount.

200mg/week is the maximum that a doc will prescribe for TRT (and you'd have to have a starting test level of 150 ng/dl in order to get that prescription).

500mg/week will probably put your test levels over 3,000 ng/dl. That's some serious shit for a first-timer. OP's gonna have some fun.
>>
>>42506062
you should probably read the post he quoted and infer from context what's happening in that post
>>
>>42505915
literally anything than 16 weeks is a waste of time and money.

You didnt do your research and now you are questioning the veteran roiders here at roid central.

Be gone before the kings might will hit you.

damn i love game of thones
>>
>>42503458
Another Medfag here (6 months away from M.D.), I have a lot of basic medical knowledge but for steroids specifically I have to rely on books, few medical articles and the anecdotal experiences on forums just like everyone here.
>>
Huray officially got a appointment planned for the 3th of January at my hospital.

Checking everything heart related including enlargement, cardiovacular health, you name it. A full health check basically.
Will get final bloods 1 week prior to appointment.

200mg test trt dose starting at December ending my 1st year of BnC. Will cruise until any sign of complication or health issue is gone.

Deciding every future blast on combined results (hospitaln bloods and then-current physique), since I'm fairly sure this year will have some lasting effects on my health with these overly heavy blasts.
>>
>>42506208
>for the 3th of January at my hospital.
you got an appointment for FIVE MONTHS LATER?

free healthcare dude lmao
>>
>>42506208
Do you just have truly shit genes or a hypochondriac? I have zero issues after years of heavy bnc.
>>
>>42506260
I planned it around that date on purpose you doofus. I want to check myself in a stable cruise period after this heavy blast to check for permanent damage.

>>42506267
I might have zero issues as well. I'm just doing a full check to make sure I'm not fucking myself up.
Bloods always come up fine but just bloods dont give the absolute picture.
Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
>>
File: IMG_20170703_202353.jpg (458KB, 1396x1558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170703_202353.jpg
458KB, 1396x1558px
86kg 6ft shld i turn in my natty card. I dont wana die like piano man
>>
>>42506354
For the love of god stomach vacuums.
Otherwise great physique.

Piano man used freak doses, stick to some more normal doses and you'll get great results.
>>
>>42506375
I got dat pigeon chest du

Not even a household vacuum can save me now
>>
>>42506458
What are your ab excersises like?

Go for vertical woodchoppers (lighter weight very high reps), planks and vacuums. It will make a difference.
>>
>>42506164
Ayy, what are you trying to match into?
>>
How are glutes when it comes to injecting and nerves? I love quads, but like 40% of the time I have to inject all over again because I hit a nerve. I do love how easily available quads are, but they're getting on my nerves.
>>
>>42506518
>that pun

Glutes are the easiest, don't think I've ever hit a nerve there.
>>
>>42504510
Don't you feel super cringy when you say shit like Stacy and Brad. Fucking hurts me when i read this shit let alone type it.

I really don't bother, i am good looking and confident enough to get another woman. No need to worry about woman, they're just tools.

>>42506208
How do you fix this shit? Are you sure you live in the Netherlands?
>>
>>42506518
>>42506535
i prefer quads over glutes. There is always some weird pip after i pin my ass and i neever had any severe pip in quads. I've pinned my left glute day before leg day and my ass still hurts and that spot became kind of hard
>>
>>42506606
Good friends with my doctor, used to have disturbingly low blood pressure, major insomnia and a fucked up knee for 10+ years.
He knows I roid and he knows it fixed some issues to some degree. He's doing a private study on me, keeps track of my blood results and doses.
He also never heard of trt so that got us into some interesting discussions.

I've visited him in his private house once to show how I pin areas and to explain the different kinds of anabolics available.

Its the weirdest thing but in the best way.
>>
File: 1501175519510.jpg (249KB, 877x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501175519510.jpg
249KB, 877x1280px
>>42506518
I've only ever pinned glutes (ventro and dorso) over 3 cycles, and only ever had the muscle twitch out on me once.

Honestly I've heard much worse things about pip, blood vessels and nerves for quads which is why I never bothered pinning there. Reaching around to hit the dorsogluteal site is a pain in the arse (haha) but shouldn't be problem unless you're a total mutant or have shit flexibility.
>>
>>42506493
Urology, specifically andrology, it's tough to get into but I reckon I can make it.
>>
File: wake me up.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
156KB, 270x270px
>>42506688
>meanwhile im stuck with some retarded sandnigger who keeps telling me whey powder "gives you fake muscles"
>>
>>42506800
whats your step score?
>>
File: seinfeld.jpg (32KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld.jpg
32KB, 480x457px
>>42506800
>wanting to stare at dicks all day
>>
I was on tren so long I cant tell if Im having normal thoughts or if tge eq/adrol are playing with my head

>>42506882
Hes right you should use casein
>>
File: wat.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>42507019
So all my gains are fake? Has my entire lifting career been a lie?
>>
>>42506882
Have you ever thought about getting a new doctor?
>>
File: 1418056493881.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1418056493881.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>42489988
>when people claim that a cycle leaves you at least some gains
>>
>>42507135
But what if the new doc is retarded too?
>>
>>42507159
Then do the same thing.

I had to get a new doctor when I started roiding as my whole family has the same doctor. Even with the confidentiality clause, I did not want to take that chance.
>>
>>42507346
>>42507346
>>42507346
>>
File: IMG_0686.jpg (306KB, 1500x1706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.jpg
306KB, 1500x1706px
what's your take on mk677 aka Ibutamoren ?

Main reason I want to use it is for recovery.I work in construction (long hours due to commuting ) and I find it hard now to train with heavy weights and do boxing class.

I've read this is good for recovery but also read it can make you feel lethargic which would make it pointless in using it.

If it is shit is there anything I could use besides juice or stimulants ?
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.