[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just took fish oil for the first time. what am I in for boys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: rippedpepe.jpg (117KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rippedpepe.jpg
117KB, 1024x1024px
just took fish oil for the first time. what am I in for boys?
>>
>>42487835
Fishy burps, if you bought the wrong kind.
>>
>he fall for the fish oil meme

top kek
all aboard the mercury poison train
>>
File: king_of_the_sea.png (98KB, 177x281px) Image search: [Google]
king_of_the_sea.png
98KB, 177x281px
>>42487835
Hope you're ready for that King of the Sea body
>>
>>42487835

i hope ur ready to TRANSCEND HUMANITY any second now......
>>
>>42487842
You're clinically retarded
>>
>>42487856
except he's correct. enjoy the merc build up. it's better to get omega 3 from flaxseed oil
>>
I had vivid, strange dreams for a few weeks then they stopped.
>>
Better concentration
>>
>>42487835
Fish burps on an empty stomach. I took em inconsistently, ended up giving up on em
>>
>>42487889
You're clinically retarded, too.
>>
>>42487835
Why are you taking them?
>>
>>42487835
You're in for slightly improved general health, and joint health specifically as long as you take it regularly. Congrats.
>>
are supplements in general a meme unless you have had bloodwork done that shows you are deficient in a certain thing?

i dont know how you can possibly gauge the positive effects of taking something like fish oil
>>
>>42487953
Pretty much.
>>
>>42487953
Yeah, pretty much. If you have a steady and consistent diet, you won't really need to use vitamin/supplements. If you're cutting by an extreme deficit (i.e. not eating a lot), it's a good idea to use them. Past that, generally you're fine, though it doesn't hurt to use them if you've the money for it.
>>
>>42487835
Take them at night. If you do it in the mornings it will give you fishy burps during the day.

And for retards that say to not take them:

>If there is a single nutrient that is almost impossible to achieve adequate amounts of with the modern diet (outside of the handful of people who eat a lot of fatty fish), it’s the w-3 fish oils. In a very real sense, fish oils ‘do everything’ and impact on not only overall health but help to control inflammation, promote fat oxidation, inhibit fat storage and a host of others. It’s a list of benefits that seems almost too good to be true but the research is there.

>Years ago, flaxseed oil was suggested as a source of the essential fatty acids as it contains the parent fatty acid that can be converted into EPA/DHA. However, that conversion is exceedingly inefficient in most people (vegetarians appear to be an exception to this for some reason) and I do not feel that flax is an acceptable substitute for fish oil supplementation. I suggest that athletes find an omega-3 fatty acid source that they like and consume it daily (again, consuming cold water or fatty fish is also a possibility).

>While little research has examined athletes, I recommend a total intake of EPA/DHA of 1.8-3.0 grams per day. A fairly standard capsule of fish oils may contain 180 mg EPA and 120 mg DHA (300 mg total fish oils) so that daily dose would require 6-10 capsules per day which should be split at least morning and evening (taken with meals).

>Higher concentration fish oils are available (at a premium cost) but may be preferred by athletes who don’t like swallowing pills. Again, the goal should be a total EPA/DHA intake of 1.8-3.0 grams per day regardless of how it is obtained.
>>
Flaxseed doesn't have the EPA/DHA like fish oil, though.
>>
>>42487967
>>42487995
although the one thing that makes sense to me is vitamin d supplements if you dont get much sun

or maybe orange juice is enough
>>
>>42487835
1st time I took fish oil I hit my gf within an hour
>>
>>42487931
whats wrong with you sjw faggot tell us why we're retarded then you mongoloid 2 inch dick nigger
>>
>>42487835
Time to turn in your natty card, bro, hope it was worth it
>>
>>42488116
>nigger
>2 inch dick

you're clinically retarded
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>Not getting your Omega-3 from chia seeds
>Falling for the fish oil meme
>>
>>42488116
>mongoloid 2 inch dick nigger
How's being 16 going?
>>
>>42488240
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>42487856
You're clinically dyel
>>
>>42487835
Nothing. Meme supplement
>>
>>42488335
Your a troll
>>
Kidney stones
>>
>losing your natty card to fucking fish oil

fucking pathetic
>>
>>42487835
for me, every time I have started taking fish oil again after a hiatus I start having bizarre dreams that I can remember in the morning (can usually never), so I'm fairly certain it has some kind of effect on me and possibly increases my sleep quality
>>
>>42487935
help with my joints
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.