[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1021KB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1021KB, 3088x2320px
Talk to me about my weight and give me your opinions and so
>>
Somebody better call up Captain Ahab cause I think I've found his big white whale
>>
You are fat haha
>>
>>42391014
definitely cut
>>
Dude you stomach and nipples are making a frowning face
>>
that's a cute belly anon, if you were a girl I would love to touch it
>>
>>42391014
why not just lose fucking weight
all you have to do is eat less
you literally have to NOT DO anything
>>
Live ur life like u want to dont listen to obsessive fitfags
>>
>>42391014
I'm not trying to be rude, but how can you live knowing you look like that? I'm sorta fat (20%ish bf) and I can't stand looking in the mirror
>>
>>42391014
you look good. better than boogie. keep up the good work
>>
>>42391286
Don't let miserable slobs like this keep you down OP. Life's a lot better when you're fit, clothes fit better, people treat you better, you have more self confidence, and even if you just lose weight simply by eating less, experiencing first hand that small choices you make everyday can lead to big changes over time bleeds into other areas of your life.
>>
>>42391275
not OP, but he would need to fight the payoff he gets from eating shitty af food
>>
>>42391484
for me the pay off eventually became the fact I didn't eat the shitty food, and then when I actually got down to a low body fat % the pay off is knowing I'm doing something most people can't or won't. It's like being in that "They Live" movie and having the glasses that reveal the truth, you look around at all these doughy fucks stuffing their faces with refined animal feed and sugar and being miserable
>>
>>42391014
>>>/r9k/
>>
bulk more
>>
>>42391014
You should eat far less and do some sport.
>>
Let me worship your tiny cock and play with your rolls
>>
>>42391014
Please stay fat so you can stay ugly and die sooner.
>>
go for a bike ride and think about your life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.