[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon Fitness General, /fem-fg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 40

File: liftoff1.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
liftoff1.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
This general is for the purpose of centralizing female presence in the board, creating a community-based advice/critique/support system built for femanons and by femanons, where anons are free to participate too. If this is your first time posting and you'll be asking for advice, please consider doing the following things
to advance your case :
>read the sticky, and explain in what way it hasn't given you the information needed, to justify for your need to make this post
>check out the imgur with the lists of books on the topic you're interested in. Read the ones specific to your problem/question and if you don't find a solution/answer, come ask then
>post stats that are relevant to what you're asking (height, weight, body fat %, current nutrition plan, current objective, current exercise regimen,etc...)
>post a recent picture if you're looking for physique advice such as how to isolate a muscle group, what to work on given your genetics and proportions, or a body fat % estimate
>state clearly what it is you're looking for in terms of information, and be as precise as possible
>try and be concise too, it'll really help other people to not have to sift through unrelated, unasked-for stuff such as your personal life stories, and generally all the fluff we don't need to hear about.

Disclaimer : The sticky is a work in progress. We need as much information we can get. Feel free to post new content to be added to the dropbox and request links to be added to the pastebin. We are going to need a FAQ, but I'll leave that to after a couple threads in, where we have a better idea of the general inquiries most femanons have.

The essential links :
>Sticky : https://pastebin.com/1yggKWEH
>Ebooks : https://imgur.com/a/Qxxlq
>Infographics : https://imgur.com/a/54aqI

Previous thread : >>42303991
>>
File: 3913374.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
3913374.png
47KB, 645x773px
>>42320292

>mfw thinking of you crying

pls dont
>>
>>42320292
>Inb4 flatass vegan trap
>>
>2017
>Girls think they have a chance as /fit/izens
So cute, just like little puppies !!!!
>>
File: 1501283319603.jpg (40KB, 585x570px) Image search: [Google]
1501283319603.jpg
40KB, 585x570px
#1 rule of 4chan you stupid fucking bitch:

If you claim to be a female on this site you have to show your tits or get the fuck off of here forever.
>>
>>42320292
what the FUCK is this starting position
>>
>>42320336
>>42320328
No wonder chicks don't come near /fit/. There will be more thread about how you're missing women and how you want a gf so badly soon.
>>
>>42320341
"Look at my tits you pig!" It is supposed to be the warm up for "omg I hate men, they are the worst"
>>
Let's talk supplements here.
Ones that women would specifically use.

Here's my Vitamin and Minerals Complexes I've been using/just started experimenting with :

> A
>B1
>B2
>B3
>B5
>B6
>B8
>B9
>B12
>C
>D
>E
>PP

Minerals :
>Zinc
>Iodine
>Iron
>Chrome
>Manganese
>Magnesium
>Molybdene
>Calcium

Active Ingredients:
>Keratine
>Methionine
>Wheat Protein
>Nutritional Brewer's Yeast

My hair's been looking really good, lately. I think it's because of it, as well as doing some coconut oil/castor oil/various oil serums baths. My skin has improved greatly too. I use organic cotton oil on my face only. Never wear makeup anymore except lip tint and black khol. That's it.
>>
>>42320370
You misspelled "cum" a lot of times darling
>>
File: mel.jpg (21KB, 341x294px) Image search: [Google]
mel.jpg
21KB, 341x294px
>>42320336
>#1 rule of 4chan
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
>>
>>42320341
It looks fine to me
>>
>>42320354
you cant simply expect to change the rules

tits or gtfo
>>
>>42320354
you know how girls sometimes want a "girls night", but there's that annoying faggot trying to constantly chime in

well this is kinda how /fit/ is, a place where guys can band together and talk about their hobbies and other manly stuff without having to feel pressured about "girls listening" if that makes sense

it doesn't mean we don't want a gf, it just means we want our own space and 4chan has always been that

tits or gtfo
>>
>>42320414
Okay Mohammed
>>
>>42320336
>tits on a blue board

When does school start again?
>>
File: 1499719391610.png (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499719391610.png
31KB, 300x250px
>mfw I see all these assblasted and insecure little boys
>>
File: hideallmale.png (174KB, 1304x702px)
hideallmale.png
174KB, 1304x702px
>>42320414
>he's pressured when girls "listen"
I don't want to break your spirit, lad, but I don't really think any girl even pays attention to what you're saying. But sure, keep feeling "pressured" to speak in public and attribute it to being women's fault, and not your own.
>my safe space
jesus, it's not like the girls who actively try to stay in the containment threads come to bother you elsewhere, if anything this is cream of the crop right there. Sure the countless stacy "meme butt routine pls" threads popping might annoy you, but don't come and break our balls, when we try and advance the situation.
also you're the one invading our space right now, not the contrary. So get the fuck out if you have nothing -on topic- to contribute.

>threadly reminder ladies
>>
>>42320463
Cry more fatty
>>
>>42320325
Why does he even post here?
>>
File: aristotle.jpg (70KB, 736x856px) Image search: [Google]
aristotle.jpg
70KB, 736x856px
>>42320292
What should my training schedule look like if I want to get better at (Dutch style) kickboxing, but also want to look less like shit?
Currently I lift full body 3 times a week, try to always incorporate barbell hipthrusts for dat glute activation. Other than that I mostly do compounds in the range for both hypertrophy and strength plus core/arms/back isolation work. I try to do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day, mostly steady state though I probably should do more high intensity explosive cardio.
I go to kickboxing lessons twice a week. I should probably do more bag work in between.
If hypothetically I would want to get into MMA later (just amateur) what would be a good thing to add after I get good at kickboxing? BJJ? Sambo?
Currently out of town so doing bag work almost every day, and focusing a bit more on martial arts because I don't have access to a proper gym (using someone's home gym for now).
Pic unrelated
>>
I've just been doing popsugar fitness and fitness blender workouts in my apartment the past couple of weeks while my peroneal tendonitis heals.

Should I expect to get anything out of these cardio/bodyweight/light weights videos or am I just wasting my time?
>>
>>42320414
You need a safe space? lol
>>
>>42320370
>No massive dose of Vitamin K.
Don't you wanna leave humanity behind?
>>
>>42320414
Fuck off faggot.
/fit/ is about making it.
>>
How many dicks can you lift with your pussy?
>>
File: floorcutie.png (234KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
floorcutie.png
234KB, 400x267px
>>42320517
The way I see it, you're the only thing being toxic here. I'm sure any woman that would have to share intimacy with you would gladly ingest "healthy" doses of Vitamin K, if you get my drift.
>>
>>42320502
I hit the sand bag as my cardio pre or post workout with my bodybuilding routines.
>>
>>42320533
Fuck off dude
>>
>>42320508
honestly anonette, I think any kind of exercise is better than none, but you should reevaluate your engagement depending on what your goals are.
Are you looking to build decent muscle mass, to shed some fat? What is your nutrition like?
These variables will influence the kind of results you will get.
Bodyweight has okay results.
Cardio is a staple of any workout regimen. Focus a bit more on HIIT especially.
Light weights depending on exercise might actually be less beneficiary than activating the muscle through a bodyweight movement.

Should you be lifting heavy/going at the gym to use the bigger weights? Probably. Post a goal body picture to see what you're shooting for.
>>
>>42320292
Dumb cunt
>>
Why the fuck are women so dumb? You cunts can't even name generals correctly
>>
>>42320568
I don't have a goal, I guess that's my real issue. Should I have a goal? I just like running, but I can't do that right now. I don't have access to a proper gym until I return home from this internship.

I don't have any running goals either, and my weight goal is to maintain. I guess I would like to learn to swim, that'd be the most effective cardio if I were to get injured again and then I could start training for traithlons like the rest of my family does.
>>
File: anonssexygf.jpg (22KB, 240x373px) Image search: [Google]
anonssexygf.jpg
22KB, 240x373px
>>42320584
yeah...Sure...this is ((you)) and your ((girlfriend)).
>>
Geuss what fit/ets/? I smoke weed literally every motherfucking day and I could and will pound everything motherfucking ones ass on this entire board, do you understand? Fuck your defense diet bullshit, I lift fat weights and pound motherfucking iron, my regimen could annihilate your boypussy with its iron shaft. Come the fuck at me, /fit/y tittys. I dare you to take a swipe at me you redneck motherfuckers, you fucking nerds talk shit but you don't fucking lift, talk shit about weed you nerdy fuck, go the fuck ahead, and I'll pound the fuck out of your ass when you stpe the fuck outside, you fucking hear me? You neckbeard faggots fix windows like a weak bitch, meanwhile me and my dudes score with several chicks at once, do you do that motherfucker? No you don't because your an anime shut-in virgin faggot that says he lifts on r/the_4chan and then talks shit about weed. Soon as I see any of you nerd virgins step foot outside get my foot up your ass dumb faggot, id smoem even more weed if I didn't need to to do football and plow your mom and shit. Fuck this subboard.
>>
>>42320601
I think it's good to have one because it's like having a project, makes it fun for me at least. Guessing you want that lean and feminine instagram look
>>
>>42320594
why are you such a neurotic control freak? Are you too afraid to realize you're a degenerate that can't handle disorder because he is filled with one (OCD)?? Don't be so anally retentive, there are more important things to care about that "incorrectly named" generals.
>>
I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.
That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.
I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.
I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.
Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.
>>
>>42320627
HOW COULD U!! YOU DEGENERATE JANGA SMOKIN HIPPIE REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>42320639
What does that look like? I don't use instagram
>>
Wew, let me tell you, I am sick and tired of these misconceptions. Gays are still allowed to serve in the US military, now "what does this mean for the rest of us?" you might ask, but now we have a solid answer to the age old question, "are traps gay", and the answer is clearly no, since if gays can serve, but traps cannot, traps/=gay. Thank you for your attention.
>>
>>42320535
Yeah but I feel like I should maybe work on explosive strength so my punches, elbows, kicks, and knees have more impact you know? I have a well developed posterior chain but my kicks just don't feel that powerful. My punches are getting there though, especially my right cross.
>>
>>42320601
Yeah anonette, just look arount at fit girls online that have your frame/height and have your ideal weight and bf%, and general proportions you can and want to achieve. Just to give you an idea of what to expect if you keep up with extensive work outs.
Since you're a runner at heart, I'll second what cheekie said, that you might want to go for a leaner, lighter look.
>>
>>42320654
>my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries
American sex ed
>>
>>42320662
kinda like pic related for example, not overly muscular, slender look. or did you want to get bigger?
>>42320683
If your goal is to be functional and also get fit af then I would recommend crossfit type exercises that has all the functional strength, speed, explosives and mass building routines. Crossfit has bad rep because a lot of people do them wrong and hurt themselves, but if you do it correctly, it's an amazing sport.
>>
>>42320735
That looks good, just cardio, bodyweight with emphasis on lower body and abs? I just signed up for some swim lessons too, maybe that'll be a goal to work on - a sprint tri or something
>>
File: IMG_4385.jpg (12KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4385.jpg
12KB, 201x250px
What is the best minimal routine for a thicc body? Goal is pic related
>>
File: 1410651539329.jpg (151KB, 500x500px)
1410651539329.jpg
151KB, 500x500px
>>42320773
why would you want that
>>
>>42320773
Starting Curves is pretty good desu
>>
>>42320773
what do you mean by minimal?
minimal effort or minimal muscle growth?
>>
>>42320735
Maybe I should add some HIIT plyometrics? My sport is kickboxing already, and I mainly just want to get better at it so I can do some amateur fights and get into MMA later. At the same time I want to look hot, because I have a man to please. So I wouldn't want to focus on any crossfit type of thing. I'm just looking for supplemental stuff to get better at kickboxing and get a hot physique too.
>>
>>42320648
Idiot
>>
>>42320292
This picture drives me nuts. Wearing raised heel shoes...for deadlifting, she's not Oly lifting becuase she has a mixed grip. Knees look like they are caving in and she's dressed as a whore.

Woman, this right here is why men hate you joining their hobbies. Do them right, actually put forth effort and you will earn something you've never had. Respect.
>>
>>42320831
Not a very complicated routine
>>
>>42320753
Swimmers looks real nice, lean and slightly muscular. I think you'll make it
>>42320773
I highly suggest that you separate your leg days into two. A lot of professional female and male competitors actually do 2 leg days a week. (Day A).Quad and calves day (front lower) (Day B) Hamstring, glute and calves day (back lower). Leg is such a huge muscle to cover in one day, so you'll get more out of it. And if you divide the workout into two, you only have to do 3~4 exercise rather than doing 8~9 so it's a lot more efficient.

Day A) Barbell Squats, leg press, leg extension, calves
Day B) Stiff legged deadlift, hamstring curls, lunges, glute bridges (calves are optional)
>>
>>42320463
pls bully me
>>
>>42320837
plyometrics is great one, brings your endurance up. It's not for me since I'm a turd when it comes to functional stuff but I did it a little bit and I remember my endurance went high, and I got lean.
>>
>>42320336
>still thinking that the rules of the internet still apply in this age.
>>>/b/
>>
>>42320934
>I'm a turd
Finally you get something right, you dumb cunt
>>
>>42320627
You need to stop talking like that or you gonna get your dick sucked dawg.
>>
>>42320940
not only do they apply summerfag, they are like the constitution

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>42320354
>Implying that's not a good thing

Holy shit, with only super minor exceptions like my wife, mom, and two of my three sisters, women are all insufferable assholes who only get away with being such assholes by having a uterus.

We already have to put up with their shit in day to day real life, can we at least keep fit free of their dumb retarded shit?
>>
>>42320476
>>42320513
I wouldn't call it safe space. More like a gentleman's club.
>>
Any downfalls to having my wife pull sumo. She can't seem to deadlift conventional. Idk why she can't seem to set up right
>>
>>42321026
Fuck off, liberal numale, what you're asking for is literally a safe space because you have a fragile ego and a tiny penis.
>>
>>42320877
If you don't want complicated stick to compound lifts that work many areas like deadlifts, squats, bench press, OHP, and pullups. You can make a whole routine based on just those that will work your whole body. Throw in some cardio of your choice every week and you'll get fit.
>>
>>42321140
Starting strength
>>
>>42321025
> being this assblasted
can you imagine
>>
>>42321004
>summerfag
youre the one acting like a childish sperg in a thread strictly about women (in a non whorish way) on a board dedicated to fitness.
I thought the spillover from misc boards was only limited to /pol/ and sometimes/r9k/, but I didn't think that 12 year old /b/tards would be smart enough to navigate other boards.
stop parroting 11 year old rules that half the people on this site let alone this board even know of. no one cares
>>
File: women ruin hobbies.jpg (827KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
women ruin hobbies.jpg
827KB, 2404x1260px
>>42321064
kys white knight faggot

women here will only serve to kill our community by attracting normies and other types of undesirables

pic extremely related
>>
>>42321064
No, you fuck off, everywhere else in online and real life society is already a safe space for women. If you're a woman, literally go anywhere and you'll hear guys clean up their language, change topics, etc, all to avoid hurting your fucking previous feelings. Well not here, you either hide your cunt or get shit on for it here because we refuse to acknowledge your golden uterus here. Yeah I am a nu-male, and I fucking loathe ~98% of all women because I'm jealous of your underserved societal superiority
>>
How to show off gains in a dignified way without looking like a slut? It's a delicate balancing act.
>>
>>42321158
True, that is the basis of that entire program
>>
Can these sluts stop making these stupid threads already
>>
>>42321175
>he thinks 4chan is even relevant anymore to that pic
that happened come along 2007 nigga. if your that assblasted, go to wiz or cripplechan
>>
>>42321026
*tips*
>>
>>42321175
It's the internet, no one is going to come just to attract girls, and most people here are casuals anyway
>>
>>42321049
some people just dont jave the build or musculature to pull conventional, even to the point that if they don't limit the ROM with pulling sumo, conventional could snap their shit up
nothing is wrong with her pulling sumo
>>
>>42321199
>Yeah I am a nu-male, and I fucking loathe ~98% of all women because I'm jealous of your underserved societal superiority
The autism
>>
>>42321210
they're on 4chan for a reason lmao stop jacking off into your own mouth
>>
>>42321205
you can't, for real

even boys who do it are sluts
>>
>>42321361
but if i don't, then how will i keep my GaiNZ
>>
>>42321375
have your girlfriend swallow your nut

then blow your girlfriends until she nuts

that way you're not gay, faggot
>>
you can attention whore all you want on instagram, facebook, tumblr, reddit, youtube and like 90% of the internet so please go back there crying about feeling depressed because of ex bf or some hollywood reaction gif from buzzfeed #yassqueenslay
>>
>>42320401
For a 40kg DL?
>>
File: 1407626647225.png (72KB, 554x439px)
1407626647225.png
72KB, 554x439px
>like 7 of these posts are actually talking about fitness
>the rest is buttblasted autists crying about women

shit thread
>>
>>42321442
honk honk roastie fuck off you literally managed to find the only place on the internet that doest like girls and you cant process it
>>
>>42320354
Good, it should stay a 99,99% male board.
This place is a shitshow with an almost exclusively male population, but at least the autism is passable and even good sometimes. You got retards making threads "how do I chug down oreo flavoured whey protein without killing myself?" and shit like that.
Making women - who are naturally dumb as bricks - stay here would just make it a thousand times worse.
>>
>>42320530
making it as a women is literally eating less than a whale a day
even they can find some retarded 8/10 with a fat fetish
>>
>>42321512
>the only place on the internet that doest like girls
Over half the threads on any given day are about how to get a gf, or about lifting for women, or fit girl threads, thinn and thicc girl threads, etc. This isn't even a fitness board anymore, it's a how do I get a gf and fat people hate board with one regular thread about steroid use.
>>
All the salty incels in this thread deserve their fate.
>>
>>42320584
thank you for following the rules

nice breasts btw, too bad you're a dyke
>>
>>42321442
b u l l y
m y
b o y p u s s y
>>
>>42321548
there is a biological attraction which you can do nothing against and there is the fact that 95% of the female population is utter trash
being /fit/ helps to fuck mentally ill future middle aged single mothers with inflated ego and the people who actually want girlfriends have no experience with women otherwise they would realise how fucking pointless that is
>>
>>42321026
a Superior Gentleman's club?
>>
File: 1419142515698.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419142515698.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
oh boy, I can't wait for another thread full of schopenhauer quotes and inspired insults that no one has ever heard before

>>42320414
The problem with an anonymous imageboard is that you can't really assume anyone's gender. You've probably quoted girl's posts approvingly many times. Anyone who's ever engaged me assumes I'm male and I just roll with it like yeah boi amirite lads

>>42320502
Unrelated to your query but sounds like quite a lot of cardio on top of strength training. If you enjoy it and you have the time/energy then more power to you I guess, personally I only do ~20 mins on lifting days and none if I've done deadlifts, which is twice a week.

>>42320508
Probably not completely wasting your time, but perhaps inadvertently doing a lot more endurance training than intended. I know those Kayla Itsines routines and the like are basically just elaborate plyometrics/cardio rather than conducive to any meaningful strength/hypertrophic gains. I do think women can go a long way with BW training however, particularly upper body stuff since we all start out pathetically weak in that regard.

>tfw didn't take pullups seriously until recently
>can almost bench BW but can't do a single pullup
a complicated but mostly bad feel

>>42320911
>splitting leg day into two
sounds legit actually

my leg day takes forfuckingever, and that's even after I've pruned what I believe to be "redundant" exercises
>>
>>42320945
Are you the shit poster that keeps opening thread about me because you love me and loves Mr.Hankey.
>Post that pic
>>42321025
That's what you get for putting a ring on one lol
>>42321867
I made mad leg gains by doing it. Lee Priest also mentioned the same thing. It's too large of a muscle to be covering on one day
>>
Who /celibacy/ master race here? Haven't held a man's hand in six months. Rest of my life to go only.

Who else here stopped falling for the penis Jew and decided to not give a fuck about dating?
>>
>>42322105
Nothing wrong being single. Do you want fwb?
>>
>>42322105
men just steal your gains and use you for free labor. And as evidenced by every thread on this board, they're terrible and don't appreciate women anyway.

I'm not celibate, but I've started only dating women. my gf and I have been together about 2 months now and I'm much happier for it.
>>
>>42322166
Not really. That's shady af. You either go big or go home, so I'm not having any romantic or sexual relationships with men whatsoever. As a woman luckily if you stop fucking your libido kinda dries up completely and you forget about sex and stop even wanting to get any.

Now this grills, is true freedom. Not thinking what men might think, how to impress them, whether your hair is on point or not. I'm finally clean and damn does it feel good to go to bed without thinking that Matt you dated 3 years ago.
>>
File: Rei_kek.jpg (359KB, 799x776px) Image search: [Google]
Rei_kek.jpg
359KB, 799x776px
>>42322105
>penis jew
top jej
>>
>>42320497
Because like all trannies they never got enough attention so they have to get it in the worst way. It may work on sjws but the big man upstairs isnt going like how they have perverted their gift.
>>
File: LICK_HOLE_PAY_TOLL.gif (6KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
LICK_HOLE_PAY_TOLL.gif
6KB, 500x346px
>>42322208
Have fun when she violently beats you to death :<)
>>
>>42322105
i'm gonna tell you the same i tell mgtows, that if you actually work yourself in the meantime until you find a husband to make white children with then it's fine

the problem is when people use celibacy as an excuse to be even more degenerate
>>
>>42322208
I've spent quite a lot of time on the internet and therefore I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of modern relationship and dating dynamics. I have to admit that the cock carousel meme does have some truth to it. Same goes with bump&dump etc. I just wish that when I started dating, someone would have told me that there are men who will pretend to be interested in you just to get laid. That does not mean that he likes you. Begging for attention by posting seductive pics etc is pathetic and embarrassing. Men wants to chase. High quality men at least.

I have a friend whom I've started feeling bad for. She's 32, yet spends all her time Tindering and barhoping and fucking 25yo Chads. Then she hopes them to fall in love with her and have a family etc. I'm ten years younger than her yet even I can tell that those men are "fuckboys" and will never turn into some prince charmings. She's literally sucking their dicks and being a beta sex provider. She's always telling me what a strong and independent woman she is, yet she clearly lacks confidence and doesn't have a clue what she's doing. That's just pathetic and never going to yield the results she so desperately wants.
>>
>>42322261
>to be even more degenerate
but I'm not, and it's purely because I don't enjoy being degenerate. I'm not held back by some moral codes, ideologies nor religion, I just don't enjoy that.

And the reason why I have decided not to put myself out there is not that I hated all men or cause I was a fat and ugly feminazi - not even that I was worried that any guy I dated would beat me up and rape me.

The reasons are many but as a result I just have realized that I don't want all that. So meet a white husband and make kids isn't going to happen. You actually don't even meet anyone unless you put yourself out there and try to meet them. They don't just fall from the skies so anyone who wants to marry, should approach and really put theirselves out there instead of sitting on one's ass thinking that he'll magically fall from the skies when she least expects it.
>>
>>42322255
True, though I did read that while the abuse rate is higher, the death rate is lower than in male on female domestic abuse, because lesbians are more likely to report violence than straight women. Don't know if that's true or not.
>>
How do I get nudes from girls?
>>
>>42322307
>someone would have told me that there are men who will pretend to be interested in you just to get laid
>High quality men at least

>fool me once, shame on you
>fool me twice, shame

you should tell yourself that because judging by your use of plurar, it sounds like you kept/keep going after shallow chads out of your league long after you should have learned your lesson

and for that i don't really feel sorry for you, you're probably not much better than your friend
>>
>>42322434
>fool me twice, shame on me*

is what i wanted to say
>>
>>42322307
It's sad when insecure women fall for the gains goblin that is penis. It's never worthwhile. Men just aren't worth it, all they want is someone to do everything for them and be a slave. As if they deserve special treatment when a woman could get the same or better from any other man out there. Men aren't worth all the unpaid labor they expect.

Also married women have a lower life expectancy than unmarried women. They literally suck the life out of you.
>>
>>42320584
shes a pornstar you dumb
>>
>>42320463
where can i find femanon fitness cutie to assblast me?
>>
>>42322451
The housewife/provider husband division of labor is one of the fairest in society, not sure what you're even on about.
>>
>>42322434
Sure I've fallen for the same trap myself a few times in the past. Can't deny it and couldn't have pretended it. Imagine yourself being under 20, having no dating experience or experience on guys in general and suddenly getting attention and validation. I didn't know how the game works until now later in life.

>>42322451
Ayyyy so true. I feel like that we've been sold a big life by our parents and the movie industry. (Not intentionally but the result is still the same.) like who didn't grow up watching movies where guys are romantic and amazing and your parents and other older relatives telling you how one day you'll meet someone, it'll be magical and you'll get married and have kids. Where as in reality it goes like this
>men will lead you on and pretend to like you for the sake of sex/validation/attention/ego boost xfailure
>at some point you maybe bag a guy but soon you'll catch him looking for friends from Tinder/snapchatting your best friend
>if you proceed to marry him, he'll avoid household work and work long hours cause he rather works (and bangs his secretary 15 years your junior) than looks after your kids
>you are stuck in this dead end marriage where the man uses you as a household slave and nanny. Being married and having kids has doubled your workload but hasn't changed your hubby's life at all really.
>now you are old, ugly, bitter and can't even kill yourself cause you have kids

10/10 that's exactly what I want.
>>
>>42321658
What was the supreme gentlemanâ„¢'s routine? Lifting all those coffee cups he threw at couples?
>>
>>42321175
>women ruin hobbies jpg
lol nerds BTFO!
>>
>>42322587
>Sure I've fallen for the same trap myself a few times in the past. Can't deny it and couldn't have pretended it. Imagine yourself being under 20, having no dating experience or experience on guys in general and suddenly getting attention and validation. I didn't know how the game works until now later in life.

I don't wanna be too harsh and blame women for their teenage girl mistakes their whole lives, but I have to draw the line somewhere. I think if you haven't managed to settle down by your mid 20s, then you are definitely the one at fault.
>>
>>42322587
just hire an ethinc maid
>>
>>42322451
The whole idea of marriage is retarded, staying best friends with them might be better. Not all men are worthless,I think you've only met the shittier ones.
>>
>>42322641
Well my point was not to blame anyone anyway.
>>
>>42322541
>The housewife/provider husband division of labor
but like, literally no one can afford that these days, nowadays it's more like both partners work full time jobs, and the woman cleans and cooks full time also and her career suffers because her husband won't pull his weight in the household, leaving her to do everything. It's unsustainable and soul-sucking and destroys all your body and career gains.
Avoid the penis goblin at all costs.
>>
File: 1355778998211.jpg (51KB, 303x317px) Image search: [Google]
1355778998211.jpg
51KB, 303x317px
>>42322674
You've got me all figured out
>>
>>42322731
This. And thanks to modern technology, mundane household chores doesn't take ages and tons of effort anymore. What exactly would you even do around the house all day every day? At some point your kids will go to school too and grow up. OK if you married some generous millionaire and you could just shop and go get facial treatments on a daily basis you could live a nice life as a housewife but that's not realistic.

You gotta have your own retirement savings and savings in general. And it's nice to have disposable income which you can use as you wish, instead of just cleaning and cooking 24/7 and not even having any many to use yourself. If your hubby divorces you you are left with nothing, no career, no money. That's risky and idiotic no matter how you look at it. Not compatible with modern life.
>>
>>42320395
>>
>>42322712
>I want to act like a dumb whore for as long as possible with impunity

Nope, it doesn't work like that. I have no sympathy for the afformention women past a certain point, people make their own bed. I also don't want my taxes to pay for their abortions and fatherless bastards. Let them do it with their own money.

These things said, I don't care what you girls do in your private lives. If you wanna waste your lives chasing some utopian dream be my guests, just don't complain when you hit the wall and crash and burn back to reality.
>>
>>42322787
I can see being a housewife for like, a while while the kids grow up, but that would be a giant career derailment that isn't realistic for most women these days.
If both partners share the tasks, even the distasteful tasks most men avoid doing, it's better for both partners and they can both be successful and have a nice retirement together.
>>
>>42322880
> having children
> destroying your entire body
why
>>
>>42322731
>>42322787
I think people expect too much these days. You can certainly live on your husband's minimum wage salary with children and everything, you just won't have enough disposable income to feed your misplaced narcissism.

But I can certainly see how technology has automated the housewife role. Whatever, I still think there's a better way. I'd rather see people take initiative and move out of the cities more. Technology can still help you with the housework, but you can fill your time other house work that the countryside often requires like fixing the house and clearing the yard. That's just one alternative.
>>
>>42322859
Can you even read? I'm pretty sure that you didn't even read what I wrote. I'm not living le wild single life which you so much seem to hate. I'm not dating anyone nor having any sexual relations nor do I have any intentions to ever do so. I have no idea how abortions and fatherless kids and linked to this or me in anyways. Obviously I don't have any experience on neither of those.

Women like me aren't chasing an utopian dream, we've woken up and living accordingly. Being some fucker's household slave, womb and whore isn't #lifegoals and more and more modern women rather live with pet than a man because of that.

>>42322880
Same, I wouldn't want to throw my kids to daycare as soon as I push them out of my womb, but to be realistic I don't know how much my career would take hit. It's not even that I valued my career above my own kids, but I need money to feed my kids and I get that money by working. Unemployment rates are high nowadays even amongst us educated ones so once you bag a proper job you gotta hold on tight to it.

>>42322925
Not her but your body will get ugly and saggy anyways. I'd never have kids when I'm in my twenties though. No reason to ruin my body faster than I have to.

Although realistically I don't think that I'll never have kids, unless my career rockets and I'm so wealthy and well-off that it's possible. Chances are low tho and I've even prepared my parents and told them that they should stop expecting me to marry or have kids. I belong to the demographic group of educated women living in a big city who'll quite likely never reproduce. In my case the risk is even greater cause I'm not even trying to make it happen. Too bad that my older sis is 35 already so my dad never got the chance to walk her daughter down the isle. Mom is the same way, super excited about grankinds she never eventually got.
>>
>>42323001
Bitch correct me if I'm wrong but you sound bitter as fuck. Nothing wrong with going your own way (nothing wrong with being a whore either btw), but you don't sound like you're enjoying your self at all. That kinda defeats the purpose.
>>
>>42323000
>I think people expect too much these days. You can certainly live on your husband's minimum wage salary with children and everything, you just won't have enough disposable income to feed your misplaced narcissism
I don't come from wealth myself so my expectations are not high. Yet I want to be able to offer my children good living standards, healthy food, hobbies, and generally a life where they are not outcasts with worn out clothes and parents who are cranky and stressed out because of finances. I grew up in a family like that.

If you know anything about economy nowadays, property prices are skyhigh and you can't buy a family house with one person's salary unless you live in fuckwit nowhere. (where there's no jobs though so there's that.)

It's so important to have enough money to be able to pay your bills on time, not count every penny and even live a little. Nothing too crazy, but just be able to not worry and stress about money every waking hour. I don't wanna live a life like that and in today's world you never know when you'll get fired. And now that's when you are utterly fucked if your entire household economy relied on one person and he got boot. So it's just not financially smart and sustainable to stay at home unless your partner is a millionaire. Even if you made the ends meet today, you would have no personal savings or retirement funds of your own. You have to be prepared and independent and know that you make the bed you lay in. Unemployment, sickness, death, divorce, abuse, no one is immune for any of that. It's just reality.
>>
>>42323001
So instead of building a family and having a living legacy, you've decided to be society's slave, doing whatever work you do, spending your money, until you're dead and forgotten forever. Woken up and living accordingly? No, you're just hopelessly addicted to the comforts, conveniences, and diversions of modern society. Congratulations on being an evolutionary dead-end.
Also:
>Would never have kids in your 20's
Because you care less about the health outcomes of potential children than you do about your own vanity. Good thing you don't mind being cosmically irrelevant.
>>
>>42323104
Kekked at your conservative 50s family ideals without any competence with reality.

"Building a family sure sounds beautiful," but what that is in reality is that you marry someone who's just using you to get offspring and get an extra pair of hands around the house.

Or you can work, have money, do and buy nice things and a stress free life instead of being some man's cumdumpster.
>>
>>42323075
I grew up really rich and then lost it all in the financial crisis. Trust me I know. Wealth corrupts. I'm almost glad this happened. It taught my parents some humility.
>>
>>42323149
this some pretty hardcore misogyny right here...

not saying either way to live is right or wrong, but the minute you start genuinely putting others down for their own personal desires and choices you are openly admitting you are a bad person.
>>
>>42323192
Feel free to live your life as you wish, but as a woman in today's society, I'm not personally buying that build a family shit, cause it means that I
>work
>pay 50% of everything
>expect, give birth, raise the kids
>suffer career losses
>suffer financial losses cause of it
>risk my looks, health
>lose my looks, finances, time

That's simply a shitty deal especially when men and women can't even get along. Let's just be honest here. We all know that we bond way better with our best friends than the opposite sex.
>>
>>42323225
>muh looks

Here's some advice. If you're over 23 you've already lost half your looks you fucking roastie.
>>
>>42323000
You sound like you're about 15 years old.

I suspect you're also behind this post:
>>42323104
>living legacy
>cosmically irrelevant
>society's slave

The beauty of getting older is that, barring a select few highly privileged people, most of us come to understand how insignificant we really are, and it's quite freeing. As long as you contribute meaningfully to society, you're free to more or less do whatever you like, be it self-improvement/arts and crafts/breeding dwarf hamsters/shitposting etc.
>>
I'm 21, turning 22 next month. I'm not fat, actually a little under weight, I'm going to pretend I'm at least a little above average looking. I've never had sex before.

Is something wrong with me? :\
>>
>>42323251
Nah we're not the same person. But I agree with most of what he says. I'm 26.
>>
>>42323264
You're both delusional idiots then

My favourite bit was the part about people needing to take initiative and move to the country where they can fix their own houses and "clear the yard". That's some incredibly sanctimonious Thoreau shit right there. Please descend thine ivory tower.
>>
>>42323331
Hahahahahaha, you fucking whore. You wanna be a wagecuck for some kike, and you pretend that's something to be proud of, there's not much to say really after that. I might be a hypocrite but you're straight up stupid.
>>
>>42320336
Dude, that was only if they mention their womanhood off topic or insert it for no purpose. Women are equally welcome to fit and Information one am glad they are bettering themselves

>>42320292
I don't want women to lift near me because it distracts me. How can I visually tell them to fuck off without being aggressive? Should I wear some weaboo t-shirt or something?
>>
>>42323383
I'd be careful with that weeb shirt depending on the gym you go to. If you go to a PF or something you might have some hamplanets hovering trying to talk to you during sets.

Earphones in. Grunt a bit. Slam those weights bitch.
>>
>>42323331
I have more willingness and ability to sacrifice for the sake of the future than you do. Your values are ultimately, and literally, self-destructive.
>>
>>42323252
no you sound terrific
>>
>>42323380
Not her but you are the one who sounds stupid, with no knowledge of economy or life in general. Are you by any chance some 18yo /pol/ poster and still live with your parents?

My only goal in life is to live a happy life, the kind of a life I enjoy and find fulfilling and meaningful. Whether you see it as "wagecucking" or important doesn't really matter.

Stop pushing your way of living down to other people's throats. All I did was to tell you why the kind of lifestyle you are advertising isn't appealing for many women. You really prove my point.
>>
>>42323413
I bet my bottom dollar that next you'll mention "white race" in your post.

Pls go back to pol already, you are not wanted here with your chauvinist conservashit.
>>
>>42323437
>no u
>no u underage (I already said I'm 26 but apparently you can't read)
>me so happy I-Iswear

I think you're pathetic. But that's just my opinion.
>>
Can someone either confirm or deny the following pls:

Consistent daily exercise speeds up your menstrual cycle.

Is this true? If so, does this speed up the whole thing? Or does it just make portions of it longer (eg longer pms)
>>
>>42323450
If you don't like your white country gtfo.
>>
>>42323469
Well you do you and live your tradtional conservative family lifestyle with a white fence.

I don't want to cause as described earlier that's slavery for a woman. Marriage makes men live longer and happier, same doesn't apply on women. That should tell you enough.
>>
>>42323450
I'm not white, not chauvinist, and I don't browse pol. I do believe in family, and in paying forward more than I was ever given.
>>
>>42323493
I've never heard about this desu.

My period got lighter and about a day shorter when I started lifting weights, plus I rarely get cramps anymore.
>>
>>42323514
Yeah but you are a man. Relationships and marriage is more beneficial to you than what it is for us women.
>>
>>42320292
>centralise female presence on the board
Why would you though? You have the chance to be completely anonymous, you can talk to guys and girls about lifting without being treated any differently and you will be judged and taken solely for what you say and what you do. You can't do that irl. Why would you pass this opportunity?
>>
File: 1501204954741.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501204954741.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>>42323252
Honestly not that weird, granted i'm a dude and younger then you but I'm taking the approach of waiting for a woman I genuinely enjoy talking too and being around, which just hasn't happened yet. Your time will come, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>42323507
I've heard that but I don't know whether what you say accounts for confounding factors like pregnancy mortality and whatnot. In the end what you say doesn't matter, you're programmed to walk through broken glass and die a painful death just to suck chad's mushroom tip. Whether you want go against those deeply ingrained insticts is another matter.
>>
What % of posters itt are actually girls do you think.
>>
>>42323523
I think you have it backwards. Men don't have much to gain from relationship and/or marriage. Pump and dump while you're stuck raising my child. Which of the two parties do you think needs each other to stick around?
>>
>>42323523
>Relationships and marriage is more beneficial to you than what it is for us women.

This is flawed thinking. I am an individual. Whether what you say is true in the aggregate is irrelevant, because my specific circumstance is one data point, and not the sum, average, median, or mode of the points on that continuum.
>>
File: 1501199931619.gif (951KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1501199931619.gif
951KB, 500x281px
>>42323507
>Marriage makes men live longer and happier, same doesn't apply on women
Not the dudes you've been talking too, but generally women who are married are happier then those of the same age group who are not. Also I've got an Aunt who never really married or had children, she's 55 and still trying to be the socialite but she is absolutely miserable compared to her siblings.

I don't come from the perfect child-hood either,Hell my dad beat the shit out of me as a kid but I still believe in the family unit because I saw how happy normal married people were, and that what I was in was not normal.
>>
>>42323532
A good portion of them are probably women, unless they are really good LARP'ers.
>>
how sweaty do you femanons get?
saw girl at gym today wearing really thing grey tights, working glutes. she had significant booty sweat stain. it was hot.
>>
>>42323579
but the statistics show that married women don't live as long as unmarried women, so literally yes, it kills them
>>
>>42323623
And yet you still consider doing it so explain that. Obviously there has to be something more. Maybe your worth doesn't come from whether you'll die at 80 or 83.
>>
>>42323623
>Correlation always, ALWAYS EQUALS CAUSATION!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>42321867
>can't do a single pull-up

Forgive my dumbassery but how? What muscles are not being trained by bench that are used in pull-ups? How do you get capable of doing them?
>>
>>42323654
No but as stated a million times before, marriage adds your workload as a woman. There is very little to gain from relationships yet alone marriage unless you are marrying a millionaire.

There is just nothing attractive in relationships for me. The core problem with many people is their lack of confidence and how they value and even define theirselves by the amount of attention they get from the opposite sex.

I'm past that so why would I want to share my life with a man? I'd have to worry about birthcontrol. Worry about being obliged to sleep with him despite having a very low libido. My workload would increase.

I can spend time with family members and friends, so I'm not lonely and I don't need a man to be my accompaniment. I doubt that there is a man whose company I'd enjoy more than my best friends. I enjoy living alone, spending time alone, sex is not a motive for me, I pay my own bills. Absolutely zero reasons to walk around with a ring on my finger dripping someone's babyjello and being his mother who washes his dirty underwear.

Men smell, are hairy and look mainly ugly anyway.
>>
>>42323786
>Men smell, are hairy and look mainly ugly anyway.
maybe you are lesbian?
>>
>>42323619
Today I was doing cardio for like 40 mins with a baggy gray t shirt, felt a little self conscious walking out with big dark sweat stains on stomach & back. I don't understand how people doing cardio don't sweat a lot, when I go to the gym I go to get worked up & really exerted
>>
>>42323889
im a guy and i like seeing sweaty girls in the gym.
but i sweat like a faucet when i work out so...
>>
>>42323655
Google "muscles used in bench", and "muscles used in pull-up."
>>
>>42323786
You're using stats you don't understand to justify your position.

Look at the stats you claim to support your position. Women that are single are far less happy than married women.

Maybe this doesn't apply to you and that's fine, don't marry.
>>
>>42323889
You just gotta stop giving a shit. Easier said than done, but it's what you gotta do.
>>
>>42323951
Dude I've tried to reason with this faggot but she doesn't reply when her "arguments" are cornered. In the end some people shouldn't breed. Don't try to force them to.
>>
>>42323951
>>42323974
Hey goys there's more than just one femanon you are arguing with.

I'm just one of us who stated that I don't want to date, and then I stated the reasons why. Yes, it's all based on my empiric evidence and experience but that's my reality, my reality isn't some stats showing how this or that leads to a happy or unhappy life. I'm in fact living my life in a way which makes me happy. And that in my case is a manfree life. I don't even understand why you are trying to "talk me out of it" when I've been there, I've tried that, I've realized it's not for me and it does not increase my happiness. Maybe I'm the exception to the rule (and your statistics) then.
>>
>>42320292
lauren Drain has such a fucking ugly chipmunk face

The fake tits, vain personality and attention whoring don't make it any better either
>>
>>42324009
I know there's more than one. It seems though that one of the femanons is very mentally disturbed. She was the one I was refering to.
>>
>>42322222
>>
>cumdumpster general
>>
My gf is starting to lift with me. I have her doing stronglifts + glute or back accessory work and cardio.
Is this a good routine to lose weight on. She is currently cutting too
>>
>>42324051
I'm the one who said that men smell like ass. There's much true to that statement but you also have to learn to recognize when someone's using strong metaphor as humoristic special effect. This is an anonymous baskethaving forum, you are supposed to take everything with grain of salt and a layer of banter.
>>
>>42323655
biceps, lats, other back muscles?
>>
>>42324090
I don't have a problem with closeted dykes. I was thinking more along the lines of dissing the white race desu. You shouldn't do that. Or gtfo. No leniency no anything. If you don't appreciate your own people just leave.
>>
File: whocares.gif (496KB, 500x238px)
whocares.gif
496KB, 500x238px
>>42324080
>>
>>42324117
I'm not dissing white race, I dissing how some poltards brings that topic up when ever they can. It's like vegans lobbing their ideology and calling your a murderer in a thread which is about omelets and eating eggs in general.

I'm not politically active anymore and the last reason I have to reproduce is contributing for my race. Also people don't really like it when you completely ignore their personal situation, aspirations, dreams, goals, finances and what not and just tell them to have white kids and plenty of them as if it was always the best solution or some magic cure which will make you happy and birds sing. My personal fav is the /pol/ argument that every woman secretly wants kids and should have them. Yeah, cause every woman makes such a great mother. (not, and I know that firsthand myself.)
>>
>>42324201
Fine but at least don't further subvert the future of Europe is all I'm saying. That's all I care about really.
>>
>>42321658
What a sad case. All this kid needed to do was pick up the iron and he would have been a fucking hunk!
>>
>>42321199
I have a problem with women shitting up the board with the disruption that they are.
Them being a woman is the new topic as soon as they announce themselves.

For this reason, women should refrain from relieving their sex on 4chan unless absolutely vital to their post. For the same reason, it makes sense that they should have a designated place where talking a bout their topics unique to their sex without fear of the simple fact they are female derailing the thread.
>>
>>42321170
Stop being cancer.
>>
Honestly I don't think women should have any rights. And that's fine. Most girls are more comfortable like that. We need to start talking about these things.
>>
File: scooby_progress_montage.jpg (159KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
scooby_progress_montage.jpg
159KB, 1080x1080px
>>42324080
It's strange to me the kind of people that come out of the woodwork to shitpost like this.

I distinctly remember /fit/ not being like this maybe a couple of years ago when we still had scoobs. You'd have the occasional girl make a thread, have some LONDON and gyno fags thrown in the mix, but at the end of the day you'd still get some half decent advice.
This just feels like a few dedicated trolls going out of their way to point their bums in the sky and shit everywhere for max damage and edgyness.
>>
>>42321025
>only super miner exceptions
>gives -anecdotal- evidence
>his bias data actually contradicts his hypothesis
1 job
>>
>>42324376
>>42324382
Back in 2007 everyone made fun of 4chan becoming an army.

Now it's probably more than that. Do I personally like it? I'm ambivalent. Nobody could anticipate that /pol/ was going to become the most popular board. Whatever the case I think there's some good to play.
>>
>>42324357
gtfo muslim
>>
File: tee-hee.jpg (15KB, 231x158px) Image search: [Google]
tee-hee.jpg
15KB, 231x158px
>>42320292
Uh, excuse me?

Is this the right thread to request femanons share their slutty stories?
>>
>>42324439
>being a fundamentalist

Muslim beliefs exist within christianity as well. Sometimes under a different name, but they're both abrahamic religions after all. Almost same shit.
>>
>>42320502
if you are already far along on kickboxing, I would do muai thai (if you can fork up the cash for it), as the style capitalizes on useful, fight-worthy stand up stuff. then, I would either move to BJJ, or a general grappling class, whatever you fancy more. to round out your stand up, I would do traditional boxing too. I like wrestling because I feel that it's take-downs transition easier from a boxing stance (just lower your level and shoot in).
as for the other stuff, I do barbell weight training 3 times a week, and I get my programming from my HS wrestling coach. My main fighting style is boxing, so the most I can tell you about how I train is that weight training is the least of my program. just resistance bag work and conditioning is the only stuff I would do when conditioning for boxing. that and sparring.
>>
>>42324441
azn gril here, had hapa bf but he was too much of a beta so I let a bunch of superior white males cum in all of my holes.
>>
>>42324495
athiest thinking he is BTFO of two religions at once? its really a simple answer:
"we're us and they're them. fuck them"
>>
>>42324607
>white roastie detected
>>
>>42320414
>manly stuff
>/fit/
Lol, no
Every once in a while we have a good thread, but most of the time it's homoerotiscism and shitposting.
>>
>>42324615
The catholic church allows some "liberal" interpretation of the bible in africa, to say the least. God gave men free will.
>>
>>42321548
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
>>
>>42320370
>>PP
I can help you with vitamin PP
>>
Ladies it's Saturday night and I'm lonely as fuck, post your snap chats
>>
>>42322393
Could also be that from a physical standpoint, men have a greater capacity for destruction. I'm just spitballing though.
>>
>>42324895
>not going out and having sex
Beta cuck go back to /fat/
>>
File: 1478501061930.png (347KB, 278x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478501061930.png
347KB, 278x453px
>>42324895
>>
>>42324941
I dispute none of this

>>42324949
what am I waiting for
>>
File: scholar.png (1MB, 1281x1113px) Image search: [Google]
scholar.png
1MB, 1281x1113px
saged
>>
>>42320753
I'm a swim coach. I've tough people 4-80 years old how to swim. I've never seen a post-puberty person learn to swim well. like the can get across the pool, but they never get remotely fast and never move any water. I teach 8 year olds to kick faster than every one of my adult swimmers can swim.
if you just want to swim, that's fine. but you'll never get anything more than an elevated heart rate out of it. you won't get that cut sexy-as-fuck swimmer body by learning to swim as an adult.
trust me, I'm trying to save you some money.
>>
>>42320354
>>42320454
>>42320395
>>42320336
jesus fucking newfags its rules 30 and 31
>>
>>42320325
>>42320497
>>42322227

Most traps are such insane attention whores that they aren't satisfied with male attention alone. They have to be center of female attention as well. Most women are afraid of being labeled trans-phobic, so the go along with it.
>>
>>42325125
You must be autistic
>>
>>42320292
REEEE ROASTIES OUT, GET OUT OF MY BOARD
>>
>>42320414
> hes trying to make it
>he feels pressured that ""girls are listening""

LMAO
>>
>>42321175
It's so fucking funny that men think women take up male-dominated hobbies to fuck them.
>>
>>42326015
tits or gtfo
>>
>>42320354
Nigga fit is one of the nicest boards on this site.
>>
"community-based"

But we're anon here
>>
>>42320336
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 51GHZLSt0yL.jpg (33KB, 330x500px) Image search: [Google]
51GHZLSt0yL.jpg
33KB, 330x500px
Anon with answers, here. What's your question?
>>
>>42326951
Protip: this book has a women's section, but for any reads, it's good ignoring the mental imagery stuff for pure Kegal power.
>>
I would love to find myself a thiccccccccccccc rugby player guy. Watched rugby playing on tv today at gym and honestly grills, is there a sexier body type than that? They are so, so incredibly thiccccc it's amazing.

Wondering where could I find those thicccccc men who aren't manlets.
>>
>>42320401
It's terrible diddly form
>>
>>42326959
hehe thats me
but i am very hairy and sweaty.
but i am tall broad thicc and handsome
>>
>>42326966
how so please?
>>
>>42326974
sy-sydney pls?
>>
>>42326989
i live in lumberjackland
sorry toots
>>
>>42327000
you mean canada?
>>
>>42327020
i do indeed.

my dream is to find a sweaty fitness femanon to become an annoying fit couple with
>>
>>42327049
I'm blonde and muscular thicccc, wanna breed?
>>
>>42327057
pls be girl
>>
100% of the posts on this thread are posted by men, including the OP.

I'd bet my entire family's life on it.
>>
>>42327080
1/238 + any new incoming posts being confirmed girl and your life would be over?
>>
>>42320502
For conditioning read anything by Joel Jamieson.For strength do a low volume high intensity routine that will not interfere with the rest of your training like those advocated by Pavel Tsatsouline.
>>
>>42327091
Yes. I'm 100% sure I'm right.
No one born with a vagina would ever post on this site aside from /soc/.
>>
>>42327106
a woman doesn't need a vagina to be considered a woman fyi
>>
>>42327080
I thought my ovaries would create life, but today, they taketh away. Good thing you didn't actually bet anyone's life.

>>42327106
Ah, so you think women are a homogenous hivemind?
>>
>>42327192
>>
>>42327080
Believe what you want but I'm a normie grill yet still come here. This isn't some secret 4D chess club for anime loving virgins. Many of us just somehow ended up coming here and stayed for the banter.
>>
>>42327260
fuck off pajeet
>>
>>42326983
Look how wide her grip is dude
>>
>>42320354
>No wonder chicks don't come near /fit/
But they do. The lack of female presence here is just due to general lack of female lifters. There's not some huge population of female lifters who'd be posting here if only it weren't for a few pesky 15 year old faggots talking a little shit.
>>
if I'm doing modified pushups will I eventually be able to do a regular pushup? I feel like I've been stuck for ages and still can't do a proper pushup. What else can I work on to do one
>>
>>42321545
>he thinks 'making it' means being sexually attractive
not gonna make it
>>
>>42320336
cringe
>>
Cheekie please sit on my face
>>
>>42320292
>Under over
>Not even 2pl8 diddly
>>
File: doubt.jpg (30KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
30KB, 600x909px
>>42326114
Maybe a long time ago. Too many forced memes and pointless threads now (boogie, fat people hate, r9k crossposters, sips, chinlet/manlet/wristlet/whateverlet whining, /pol/ worthy shitposts ...).
It's comfier in /out/, /k/ or even /tv/.
>>
>>42328504
>/tv/
>Good
wew
>>
>>42327491
Do incline pushups and just gradually lower yourself towards the floor

https://youtu.be/-MgLuKhecF4?t=142
>>
File: 1466230161003.jpg (59KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1466230161003.jpg
59KB, 531x471px
>>42320584
Can't get more degenerate then this
>>
>>42320370
Retarded unless your diet consists of table sugar, refined coconut oil and tvp
>>
>>42324607
stop larping, dicklet
>>
>>42324935
True, their bodies are designed for hand to hand combat a bit better than most women's bodies are [certain african women don't count for this, have you seen them?]
>>
>>42326015
as if we'd need any hep getting laid by some man, they're less than a dime a dozen
>>
>>42327049
I did this, now my friends from college are fat and never want to hang out. I'm working on finding new friends, and I have at my gym, but I'm too busy to go to all their swing dancing and acro yoga meetups most of the time. And I spill my spaghetti for one of my friends all the time and I'm pretty sure she's overheard it. She's so attractive and fit though, I wanna be cool like her but I'm a womanlet so I never will be
>>
>>42327080
You're lucky you didn't post this in the last thread, one of us posted pics with a written timestamp. I'd never do that because eww, but someone did
>>
File: captcha.jpg (5KB, 91x62px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.jpg
5KB, 91x62px
>>42327154
K Y S
>>
hey ladies:

P___S___S
_U___O___T
__S___O____I
___S___O____N
____Y_________K
_______________Y

A___Y___P___S___A
_L___A___O___M___W
__L___L___O___E____F
_______L___N___L____U
________S___S___L____L
>>
>>42327101
Do you have a good link to a free PDF maybe? I don't have €47,- for the MMA conditioning book.
>>
__S__S__V__E
___T__M__A__W
____I___E__G__W
_____N__L___I___W
______K__L___N___!
_______Y__Y___A___!
>>
>>42323225
Literal dyke
>>
>>42328969
not the femanon you're talking to, but
check out : libgen.pw
use the magic search option with the author's names. You could find it there for free. Good luck anonette.
>>
>>42329000
nothing wrong with that, most of the posters on fit are gays
>>
File: 8148954-44273-1A-zoomin.jpg (101KB, 1044x1176px) Image search: [Google]
8148954-44273-1A-zoomin.jpg
101KB, 1044x1176px
Maybe a longshot but does anybody know of any colorful training tights that would fit a guy at 6'3 and 200 lbs? I hate how all the training tights for men only come in black, the closest you'd come for men is just some shitty camo print.
>>
U_V_S_L_U_B
_R_A_M_Y_R_U
____G_E_K____T
________L______T
>>
>>42329062
try and research "XL women sport leggings/tights" on aliexpress. They have a variety of colorful, flowery/motifs leggings that all the gym bunnies have and I am pretty sure they size pretty big too. I got a couple for myself from there, decent quality, really good price.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>42329062
>wearing homopants
>>
>>42329090
actually if anon research what I advised here >>42329072 he'll see that you can find geometrical/cartoon/anime/vidya/animal prints and all kinds of prints I am not able to think of right now. Just gotta find a bigger size for him.
>>
P_S_L_D_D
_U_M_I__I__I
__S_E_K_R_A
___S_L_E_T_P
____Y_L___Y_E
_______S_____R
>>
>>42328859
womanlets, while funny, are not cursed like manlets
they can still find their Gronk or Gronkette
>>
>>42328941
thats my fetish
>>
>>42329090
>Being insecure in your sexuality
>>
why do crossfit chicks lift more than you /fit/?
>>
>>42329712
should i join a crossfit "team"? it seems my only opportunity to hang out with a group of studly femchads. maybe one will take me as he own
>>
>>42329813
Crossfit chicks are top tier, the training not so much. I'd try to find some group of people that focus more on gymnastics or calisthenics and things like that.
>>
[spoiler]I used to have pretty abundant first two days of period, common loss of fluids and some rare days I would be full of mucus. Ever since I started lifting all of this stopped, no more disgusting mucus, no more fluids and my period got lighter and the cramps too got less strong. [/spoiler]
Did some of this happen to you too, is it the hormones?
>>
>>42330291
buhhhhhhh.....
umm........
whaaaaaaa?
>>
File: dl.webm (1MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
dl.webm
1MB, 640x800px
hows my form guys?
>>
>>42330513
It's good
>>
>>42330291
Sorry your cunt doesn't work. Better luck next cunt.
>>
>>42330513
Definately be satisfied with it
>>
>>42320354
LITERALLY WHO CARES IF THERE ARE OR ARENT GIRLS ON HERE GO ON A DATING SITE IF YOU WANT GIRLS DUMB FUCKING NIGGERR
>>
File: 1501429169995.jpg (108KB, 824x579px) Image search: [Google]
1501429169995.jpg
108KB, 824x579px
How to deal with larpers

>create discord server
>ask to send picture with certain text to confirm female

Ok stop complaining to people on 4chan that they larp as female
>>
My fucking cunt itches and reeks after every workout. Any of you dumb bitches have something to say about that?
>>
>>42330513
ur a cunt
>>
>>42320336
>trying THIS hard to fit in with degenerates
Holy shit.
>>
>>42331040
Ever so sorry, ladies. Do pardon my audacious notion that the bitch thread was the appropriate forum for cunt inquiries.
>>
>>42330513
pretty bad actually, don't hyperextend your back like that wtf
>>
>>42332057
If you help me get better form I'll suck your fuckin' Johnson.
>>
>>42332243
ASL?
>>
>>42332344
Shut up, faggot.
>>
Boy does my cunt smell like rotten shit. Boy oh boy. Rotten old shit. Wowzers.
>>
>The men in this thread wonder why they are alone.
>>
>>42332686
No we don't, it's obvious. It's because women are stupid cunts.
>>
>>42329072
The largest pants I can find are recommended for girls that are like 5'8 at most
>>
>>42332854
Those pants might be too short, or too small in the thigh or the waist. But even the daintiest, slightest little pout of pussy lips would fill out the crotch better than your pathetic wee wee ever could.
>>
>>42322105
>>42322208
>>42322215
>>42322261
>>42322307

for some reason, it's so fucking comfy to read female anons talking
not really memeing, I always knew there were women in 4chan, but it's cool to see their point of view on stuff
and female versions of /fit/ memes are refreshing
>>
>>42323786
>I'm past that so why would I want to share my life with a man? I'd have to worry about birthcontrol. Worry about being obliged to sleep with him despite having a very low libido. My workload would increase.

I don't have much against women or men not marrying, but your reasons for it are quite bad tbqh fem-fren

What it seems to me from your post is that you haven't had many good relationships with men, and are ignorant of what good things can come down from a relationship

>I'd have to worry about birthcontrol
get a diu. dont know how it's said in english, an intra-uterine contraceptor

>Worry about being obliged to sleep with him despite having a very low libido
literally get a low test lad, or one that doesnt care that about sex(I admit that's harder)

one that thinks stuff like
>The core problem with many people is their lack of confidence and how they value and even define theirselves by the amount of attention they get from the opposite sex.

and go be bitter about the world together

The more I read it again and again, you seem just apathetic and really dissapointed with some aspects of life
>>
>>42323889
>>42323920
It would be so hot/cute if I started seeing some girl in the gym sweating her tits out, and she saw me sweating a lot too, and we both knew the other was getting aroused from it
>>
>>42333211
What you're suggesting that she should do is date women
>>
>>42320336
That only applies to thirsty bitches attention seeking. That's not what this is for. Kys.
>>
>>42333248
honestly, I was just criticizing her discomfort about relationships, she can go be happy with a dyke if she wants, still better than dying alone muttering ''all men are pigs'' with a shit eating/radically self asured grin in her deathbed

In on full honestly lasses, being serious here
There are good guys, there are good girls, there are bad dudes, there are bad bitches, but this has been like that since we started living in societes so big our under-evolved brain cannot properly handle with ease

The core difference, is that in this day, I can be, and am, a self-considered good guy without ever going out of my house and socially oficiallize it
You understand that? as time passes, it is becoming easier and easier to be able to act as a functional member of the human race without actually having to do it, and it's becoming socially aceptable too
That femanon, or the vast majority of /r9k/ for example, are generally sheltered individuals in some aspect of life. No one told them about how some stuff socially works, they get affected by it, and end up rejecting people and going into /fit/ /r9k/, tumblr, etc. Exceptions are common tho, but this is generally true

Most stuff thought by people, ideas, dreams, opinions, are lost forever because we dont take the effort to seal them in this worlds for other to read them and affect them, and that's something we rarely, if ever, stop to consider

There are people who could, by pure instinct or genuine knowledge and goodintention, could fix your problems by having a long talk with you a random afternoon, but we spend too much time frog-posting or getting cringy or butthurt about women in our board for us to have that talk

TL;DR
>It's painfully obvious that this post-structural, informatized like society is fucking up us really well in many many ways and it's it's depressing seeing anons having trouble with their lifes

Sorry for the ranting at the end. Im quite drunk, but I still believe this post holds some truth
>>
>>42320735
To look like that, you have to consider your diet as well. You might have a perfect routine, but unless you figure out an optimum diet, you will not look like this.
>>
>>42331040
you might have jock itch, try athlete's foot powder or another antifungal, and shower more
>>
File: 1500495128654.png (85KB, 606x505px) Image search: [Google]
1500495128654.png
85KB, 606x505px
Any of you femanons wanna be my waifu? I gym it up about 3-4 days a week so we at least have that in common. I'm college educated, employed, don't use drugs, and live in TX. plz respond
>>
>>42334249
My gym buddy just moved to Texas. I miss her.
>>
File: 1487211561716.png (497KB, 654x663px) Image search: [Google]
1487211561716.png
497KB, 654x663px
>>42334372
Ya a lot of ppl move here for jobs and cheap cost of living. It seems like a lot of them come from California.
>>
>>42334432
She got an excellent job in her field that perfectly aligned with her interests and left me alone with my gains. I'm so sad, guys.
>>
File: 1501349353437.png (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501349353437.png
12KB, 640x640px
>>42334529
It sounds like she might have been more than just a gym partner to you anon-kun. You will find another. Live your life with quiet optimism and remain hopeful. If you stay positive it will be easier for another person to come into your life.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.