[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of lifting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (229KB, 713x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 713x950px
What is the point of lifting?
>>
>>42108084
So you can have the prie beach body. If you go to the beach and dont drill into the ground with your well muscled body, to join worm brethren then you are a huge cuck faggot.
What do you want out of this thread.
>>
>>42108084

Because I like to.

Even though I don't have that guy's face, getting /fit/ has improved my appearance if that's what you're trying to insinuate.
>>
>>42108084
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>42108084
>nihilism
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>42108084

What is the point of not?
>>
>>42108084
It comes down to why you lift. I lift because I know I need to, because I know if I don't I'll feel like shit every time I look in the mirror. I still feel like shit when I look in the mirror. I probably always will. But I have to lift. I won't let myself settle for less. Always moving up.
>>
I pick things up i put them down
>>
Lookism is the biggest gains goblin.
>>
Don't really know man I just like picking up heavy shit I think I'm just addicted to the high t b h
>>
>>42108084
Racewar
>>
if i don't lift my body deteriorates and i am in pain all the time and you look better when you lift so....
>>
>>42108084
Assuming you live in the West, you're going to live for a long-ass time. The thing is, if you don't lift, a third of that time is going to be suffering. So yeah, lift for grills or aesthetics or whatever, but mainly lift for the power to function in your everyday life and to physically suffer as little as possible until the day you die.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.