[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/plg/ powerlifting general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 43

File: Groin-pain.jpg (45KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
Groin-pain.jpg
45KB, 600x374px
>tfw struggling with anterior hip impingement
>>
i fixed that by squatting wider
>>
>>42051248
underrated post
>>
>>42051230
Squat wider, don't "drop down" into the bottom position, keep the bar in a perfectly vertical line over your heels throughout the squat, keep control and tight as you go up and down -especially at the bottom-, and lastly check to see if you're going too low, there's a possibility you're going well below parallel and not realizing it.

>Stretch and foam roll
Meme reddit answer.
>>
>>42051340
I found some guy say it's to do with muscle imbalance, one side weaker than the other, and that resonates to me. Think I'm gonna drop 40% of the weight and do a bunch of slow controlled work.

(weirdly enough the pain isn't that bad during the squat, only afterwards)
>>
>>42051230
holy shit, thought it was hernia on my end, shit makes sense now.
>>
>>42051230
every day...
>>
I think I herniated my belly button rolling the bench bar

Lol
>>
>>42051258
underrated post? its the first fucking post in the thread, and yours was second. smells like samefaggotry to me.
>>
>>42051230
This might help some of you knuckleheads
https://youtu.be/ZkGCJY8pudc
>>
Any of you splibs have a spreadsheet for the Cowboy Method? I'm between that and 5/3/1.
>>
https://youtu.be/EmQBDv5ln-Q
>>
File: IMG_0909.jpg (78KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0909.jpg
78KB, 1200x675px
Does anyone here do their own programming? As in don't follow some random template from the internet. How strong are you, how did you learn about programming?

Does anyone have a coach who writes them programming? How much does it cost?
>>
>>42051230
Let me guess....you sumo?
>>
>>42052098
There's one on ATG
>>
>>42051434
fucking dumbass
>>42051489
fucking dumbass
>>
>>42052459

I do my own programming. It's rudimentary, but I'm learning. My lifts are a bit over 1/2/3/4, and I put about 70 pounds on my total (10 on squat, 20 on bench, 40 on deadlift) while cutting during my last 12-week cycle. The difficulty with going out on your own with programming is that you have to suffer a bit while you learn (hence the bad squat gains).

I'm doing a very basic linear periodization. Four days per week, one for each of my main lifts. Working up to a max rep set, then two 5% drops, adding weight each week. Variation of the alternate lift afterwards, then accessories.

Example, deadlift day:

deadlift: 10@305,285,265
front squat: 10@135,125,115 (just started doing these, squat seems to be responding well a few weeks in)
cable crunch 5x10
leg extension 8x12
GHR 5x15 (need to start adding weight)

It's basically trial and error, fucking up until stuff works.
>>
>>42052503
No
>>
File: IMG_0651.png (904KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.png
904KB, 500x1000px
>week 2 C6W
>>
Haven't posted here in a few weeks just wanted to let you all know that our boi Jacob "blueshoes" brindle made a thread on r9k lol

Oh also I squatted 4 plates, so that's good.
>>
>>42052459
I do my own programming and it recently added 100lbs to my total! I'm moderate I guess, 74kilos bodyweight, 405 squat, 250 bench, ??? Deadlift (should be at least 4 plates)

I learned about programming through reading, trial and error, and looking at premade templates for inspiration

Everything I do is sort of a periodization. High reps phase, medium reps phase, low reps high intensity phase. Lotta volume also and targeted accessories to fix my weaknesses
>>
WTF TRAPPY is INVADING OTHER COMMUNITIES ON THRE INTERENTE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COMMUNINTIES I DONT WANT TO SEE UOUR ATTENTION WHORE BITCH ASS EVER AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO OF MY COMMUNITIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM ACTUALLY MADDDDDDDD THIS DUMB FUCK IS RUINING MY EXPEREINCES
>>
>>42054193
this fucking cuck ass bitch mentioning dildos for no reason other than to be sexual and FGDSFIKNmedsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd i hate "her" (him) i didnt really care before when "she" was here because i ignored her but now she invaded MY safe space fjdksmnewkdmasdasd
>>
I'm a big guy
>>
Dre btfo @everyone
>>
hello friends
>>
I have a loving family
>>
>>42051340

>Over your heels

Confirmed for 2playt squat.
>>
>>42052459
I've never done any program other than my own. Considering how often I've stopped and started again I would say I've got decent gains. I'm 6'0 180 315 bench 345 squat 395 dead. I stopped training squats and especially deads for a while because of hernias, otherwise my total would be higher
>>
hi
>>
>>42054769
Play me a song
>>
>>42051230

"Hip inpingement"
Cope

It's probably a hernia

Sorry boyo
>>
>>42054787
ok
>>
>>42054787
haha ok pajeet
>>
BOW TO ME
>>
>>42052459
I do. I haven't maxed in a while but some good sets lately have been:

S: 170kg 2x2 @9ish
B: 110kg x5 @10
D: 220kg x2 @9
87kg bw right now

Squat and bench are meh but getting better
>>
>>42054945
Bow to dis dic
>>
>>42054995
talk when you have more than 6 harolds
>>
>>42055015
My harold is 6.51 u IDIOT
>>
>>42055040
talk when you have 7 or more harolds
>>
im the real harold buddy get out
>>
>>42055084
umm back the fuck off???
>>
Holy shit plg sucks these days. Trappy was better than you fags.
>>
Harold desu suck my lobster dick u leif erickson primordial ooze fish monster
>>
nice projection christopher i know you dont even have a drivers license
>>
>>42055143

Nice projection
>>
>>42055158
who
>>
>>42055165
(You)
>>
>>42055208
dont talk down to me cretin

i own you
>>
Itt harold projecting
>>
>>42055456
name on christopher i know its you you coward
>>
5kg diddy pr with more in the tank.

Finally realized I've had some form issues lately and sorted them

Feels good lads
>>
Do the sitting butterfly stretch before you squat, and rest in a squatted position immediately before you squat for at least a minute or two. These guys saying "squat wider" are wrong because I had the same issue and squatting wider made it worse.

I'm guessing you lay down or sit with your legs crossed a lot. That's mainly why. You have closed/tight hips.
>>
>Train primarily sumo for my entire training history
>spontaneously try maxing out on conventional
>35kg PR

t. 35% torso, 6'9 wingspan
>>
>>42056057
Why start doing good sumo?

Your form is probably trash. Train mostly conventional and switch to sumo a few weeks out from meets if you want.

Or just don't be a bitch and always pull conventional
>>
I have slight APT and mad pain right where the pic shows, not gonna squat today, fuck.
>>
File: fPXjcvE8xKc[1].jpg (52KB, 443x600px) Image search: [Google]
fPXjcvE8xKc[1].jpg
52KB, 443x600px
Okay, does splitting Texas method in two weeks makes sence? I thinking about running the programm the first week the way it is, then altering routine for second week and doing OHP and bench volume as well as new 5 RM for both of them and dropping squats from that week completly.
>>
Doing 3x int med for bench, but how do the lower body workouts for 28 free programs compare to other routines?

I am enjoying the bench, and want to have 2 days squat with 1 day DL.

Do people run these programs mixed together to make a full body, at the moment i do upper lower.
>>
File: 1494051534986.jpg (181KB, 956x717px) Image search: [Google]
1494051534986.jpg
181KB, 956x717px
>>42051872
Underrated post. Lots of good info and tips. Apparently I was squatting too deep, my bench grip is too narrow and my pelvis is too high when I start DL. Great info and tips
>>
>>42056205
>no squats for a week
sounds bad
>>
File: 1498779317781m.jpg (50KB, 1024x539px) Image search: [Google]
1498779317781m.jpg
50KB, 1024x539px
Who is harold? Who is christopher? Who is sean?
>>
>>42056266
yeah mix them together or mix them into other things.
>>
>>42056266
im trying to mix bench 3x beg into my early TM.
no time / space for OHP tho...
>>
>>42056266
>Do people run these programs mixed together to make a full body
yeh ofcourse
>>
>>42056875
I have been doing the Bench 3x week beginner as OHP, after bench seems to working pretty well.
>>
>>42056900
what did your routine look like ?
you mean you do bench 3x int med (using bench) and then right afterwards (= day per day) you do bench 3x beg (using press)?
>>
>>42056915
Usually in this order

>Upper body
Bench int med
Rows 1x12- 2x10 - 1x8 - 1x6
OHP (Bench 3x beginner)
4x8-12 Curls
Then two exercises for either arms or shoulders at 3x12.
>>
CHOO CHOO

I've got a one way train ticket to India for the luggage that I'm currently dropping out

Let's just say it's a person names Norman Khan that I am currently in the process of processing and dropping off

With extra care as
This Norman khan is very stinky and brown

Wew good riddance
>>
>>42056945
how long does that workout take ?
you do that 3 times a week?
i would die with that much work only for the upper body!
>>
>>42056971
1 - 1 and half hours.

The Bench dont take long, i rest 2 min max between sets and take 3+ min for the AMRAP sets.

Rest of the stuff i can blast out pretty quick, i try to take 1 min on accessories.
>>
Could be reliant on a belt hinder strength and muscle gains?

I usually use a belt to lift any on my working sets, and today i did squats and DL without a belt for all my sets and it felt 10 times harder.

It felt like my core was gonna explode and just holding the weight after 10 reps felt like hell. However i was able to squat deeper too, and it felt like my reps were much cleaner.

I am thinking about not using my belt anymore, and see how far i can get without using it. I feel like i compensate with the belt by leaning forward, it allows me to hit more weight but feels less productive.
>>
>>42057439
no, if your using your belt correctly you should get better core activation. it sounds like youre just not bothering to brace when you put it on

squatting deeper than necessary is a negative, not a positive and lifting heavier weight=more stimulus so its more productive

beltless training is a meme and is less useful and carries greater risk of injury
>>
>>42057635
I brace when using the belt, but i dont get anywhere near the same fatigue in my core.
>>
>>42057723
if you were bracing properly you would. the fact you get more forward lean and uglier reps suggests it too
>>
>>42057439
>Could be reliant on a belt hinder strength and muscle gains?
just read the article The Belt Bible and figure it out - check it out on google .

>>42057635
>beltless training is a meme and is less useful and carries greater risk of injury
he was about to fall for the belt training is for pussies meme.
>>
anyone have the renaissance periodization diet and training templates ?
They are not on the drive anymore
>>
>>42057787
I will recheck my form with the belt.

My form tends to be sloppier on multiple reps of heavy weights, maybe i am just weak and need to drop the weight a bit.

>>42057805
Thanks reading it now.
>>
Is it a good idea to do high bar on the volume day of Texas method and only use low bar for intensity day? Or will it fuck up my progress?
>>
Juggernaut Method or Texas Method for better hypertrophy and strength gains as an early intermediate?
>>
>>42058164
what is the juggernaut method
>>
>>42058039

if your form isnt different on lowbar it shouldnt hurt your progress

some people do semi goodmornings when doing lowbar, but the mechanics should be exactly the same except for the fact that the torso is more leaned over when doing lowbar
>>
Is being a GDE down to poor diet and training, or is it really just they have shit genetics and cant make gains?

I know a guy who make gains whilst eating like shit, and does random brosplit, he misses workouts each week yet they bench 150kg+ has never trained for strength, and still has like 18" arms.
>>
>>42058315
Strength program mostly aimed at athletes. The unique thing of the program is that you lift in waves of 10s 8s 5s and 3s every week, so you dedicate some time to hypertrophy, and at the end to strength, kinda like a pendulum.
>>
coming here for some time now I forgot how easy it is to impress normies

literally repping three plates on either squat or dl makes everyone look at the guy doing it

sometimes even two plates
>>
>>42058358
>Is being a GDE down to poor diet and training, or is it really just they have shit genetics and cant make gains?
people usually think they are GDE but it's only shit caloric intake and lack of rest or overtraining

that being said, GENETIC dead is due to GENETICS, but it's up to you whether you find out your true potential or fuck up midway because you eat 2k kcl a day

and the guys who look dyel and lift heavy shit are genetically strong
>>
File: muscles-used-deadlift.jpg (62KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
muscles-used-deadlift.jpg
62KB, 500x469px
i need some insight on conventional deadlift technique. so i have a good friend who is actually one of the strongest pullers in our country and he does sumo. we talked about the setup und he said he tries to get almost all of his weight behind the bar and his shins to be as vertical as possible.

does the same still apply to conventional or should your shins be more inclined at the start of the pull?

my best pull was 300 in comp and i always pull with very vertical shins (conventional) but in this new video about how to teach the big three from sheiko he doesnt seem to care about the shin angle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkGCJY8pudc
>>
>>42058583
>only ever lifted alone in my shed
>starting uni in september

literally the thing Im looking forward to most is showing off my GDE squat to normies
>>
>>42058671
>live in a small town with shitty gyms
>go to uni
>new city
>train there for the first time for 7-8 months, follow SS, TM memes
>return home
>squat 285 lb in the gym
>people think I am not real
>twf dyel as fuck, was a skelly before, now looking a bit bigger but have got some fat because MUH MILK
>a-t least I can impress normies with my shit squat hehe, who cares if I look skinny fat when I take off my shirt
>a-at least I have somewhat visible abs when I flex
>>
>>42058811
I had a guy come up to me the other week asking me if i used any "extra help" after watching me DL lmao 5.5 plate.

I always get weird looks when i squat, and some guy was like woah your warming up on 100kg.

Im GDE standards by /fit/ and still fairly DYEL.
>>
File: tfw.png (334KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
334KB, 640x516px
>>42058811
forgot pic
>>
>>42058811
Start doing PPL or something so you can stop being a fat powerlifter and actually get college pussy
>>
>>42058861
don't really care about that now desu, I have a gf, although things are complicated now a bit, and we taking a break for a couple of months to think about stuff (don't ask)

I'm more into strength than aesthetics, but I guess I can easily cut once I reach at least some reasonable numbers of my lifts
>>
>>42058861
>routine, not diet, is gonna determine bodyfat%

>>>/out/
>>
If I run a 5-6 day program which should be consecutive, does it really make a difference if I take a day off today because I just had a bad sleep and feel exhausted today? I don't think it matters but worth the question. Supposed to be squat PR.
>>
>>42058881
would I look a bit better if I did a 5 day PL routine than a 3 day PL routine?

let's say I eat the same amount of calories on each of the routines, but the 5 day one would have me be active a bit more, thus burning more fat, no?

doing c6w now, I feel like I am more active then I was on TM desu
>>
>>42058881
>constantly focused on strength and compounds that burn you out won't affect your mentality and diet
Are you serious with this rudimentary shit?
>>
>>42057439
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBgv30fkD7c
>>
>>42058878
>we taking a break for a couple of months to think about stuff
>"think"
Is that what the girls are calling it these days
>>
File: 1495359029532.jpg (110KB, 1024x954px) Image search: [Google]
1495359029532.jpg
110KB, 1024x954px
>>42058934
nah, no cheating or anything, I am sure of it, we've been together for a long while

it's just that I am not sure whether I want it to become as serious as she was implying
she basically started telling me how she sees us living together in ten years and I freaked out desu, started kind of avoiding her to be alone for a bit, and the whole relationship fell on her back

now we're not seeing each other during the holidays

>tfw I imagined being a cuck now
wew lad, I'd break up immediately
>>
>>42058595
I think there's a universal way to set up for a conventional pull that's always optimal.

Place the bar over the laces of your shoe (2-3cm in front of your shins)

Take the narrowest grip you can, bring your shins to the bar without moving it

Think chest up - Start lowering your hips down to a point where you can extend your back and feel the most tension in your hamstrings, pull your shoulder blades together while tucking your elbows in so you feel tightness in your lats

Once you feel like a spring compressed inside of a small box waiting to pop out, you're in the ideal position. Initiate the pull by brining the chest up to the ceiling while keeping head position more or less neutral.
>>
>>42051434
It might be, I had an inguinal hernia and I just felt it as pain during squat for a month or two that went away as I narrowed my stance at the bottom. Probably a sports hernia that gave out eventually.
>>
>>42058928
lmao. I wonder whos right; some normie facebook tier faggot who makes clickbait videos and has never accomplished anything in a strength sport, or the many reputable pl coaches /athletes who disagree with him????????????????????
>>
>>42059004
shouldn't it feel more into your balls or something? are you sure it was a groin pain?
>>
>>42059018
him. Using a belt means you train your core to push outwards. Doing actual sports (powerlifting is not a sport), you're not gonna have a belt so, yeah.
>>
anyone watched dragon ball super ? haven't watched anime in years lads, but I have all the shitty weeb stuff

is it any good?
>>
>>42059021
The pain was around the joint, but the tear and hernia itself starts pretty high up, around the mid green area in the picture.
>>
>>42059053
his videos are literally aimed at the lowest common denominator. uneducated teens who watch "top 10 secret tips to get abs/biceps" that get shared on facebook. he has no fucking clue what hes talking about. his example isnt even a real belt lmao

its true that you brace differently with/without a belt, but a) you still brace on warmups which you do beltless, and b) you dont "forget" how to do one if you use the other

when you wear a belt however, the muscles are activated more. they develop more through belted work. that strength carries over to beltless even if technique doesnt

also, youre in /plg/ so we are talking specifically in the context of powerlifting (even though most athletes should lift with a belt anyway)
>>
>>42059119
its pretty lame t b h. I still watch it, but Im never hype for it being released
>>
>>42051340
Not over your heels but the middle of your foot.
>>
New Grip PR!

This was my second set aat 495lbs so it was a bit ugly.

495lbs double overhand for 10 seconds

https://youtu.be/aFwagQb7aTo
>>
>>42059264
Go away you half natty fraud reeee.

But in all seriousness training your grip help on DL? I just do mixed.
>>
>>42059323
It's more something I do for fun. I've never once lost my trip on a Deadlift. I've done a ten second hold at 745lbs mixed grip, which just helps me never worry about losing grip while deadlifting.

Coach likes to add them in for isometric training as well since I'm such a shaky lifter.
>>
>>42058595
yeah. vertical shins applies to conventional pulls too. its a very good video, but its aimed at coaches teaching beginners. there were many small things he skipped over because a beginner doesnt need to worry about them

is that 300 lb or kg? and how did you come in contact with sheiko if you dont know about shin angle? not trying to bully, just curious
>>
>>42059387
300 kg that is

shin angle was never a concern for me when deadlifting. but im now at a weight where small stuff matters
>>
>>42059264
Good job mang, one day I'll get there
>>
>>42056266
I do 3*int med for bench, 3*beg for OHP, 2*int for squats, 1*int for DL + something like the second day of 2*int for snatch grip DL. I really like the upper body programs but I think the lower body, especially squats are too low volume...
>>
i slept like shit last night
will i regret not lifting today and trying tomorrow or not?
>>
>>42059567
What are your lifts at??

And how many days a week?
>>
>>42053501
Why the reaction? Not enough time to recover from workouts?
>>
can i find good belts in the average sports equipment store in california or do i have to order it online?
>>
>>42059863
99.9999% chance you have to order online. Titan and Inzer are based in the US though, so the shipping isn't too bad
>>
>>42059863
>>42059899
Inzer has always been really bad about customer service and shipping for me, but they're still the only company I go to.
>>
>>42059931
I've heard that if you call them instead of ordering online it's better, but I've never ordered anything from Inzer so I couldn't tell you if that's true or not.
>>
File: 1498710609106.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498710609106.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>42059119
To illustrate just how shitty DBS is consider this: Boruto is leagues better, and Boruto isn't that great.
>>
>rack pull after diddying

i-is this a wise thing to do
>>
>>42060049
Quit being a pussy and build your fucking work load.
>>
>>42060063
i am doing that
>>
>>42060012
>>42059119
>>42059230
DB Super is indeed non canon TRASH. It is cringe as hell and already within the first 22 episodes I watched, has contradicted established Dragon Ball canon lore literally hundreds of times.
I can ignore a few times, but when it's non stop disregard for the canon stuff... For example, DB Super's Earth is our planet Earth, with our continents like the Americas, Europe, Asia and so on. Of course, in the canonical Dragon Ball world, Earth is a total fantasy planet with fantasy continents. Somehow the idiots making Super failed to remember this.
>>
>>42060071
Then do the rack pulls after your diddlys.
Also incorporate rows everyday you bench.
>>
How many times do I have to fail a 3x5 to switch to an intermediate program?
>>
>>42060096
3 at the same weight, I guess
or switch to 3x2, and then 3x1
>>
>>42060096
It means eat more, not start intermediate.
>>
>>42060109
I meant 3x3 and then 3x2 fuck
>>
File: 514290_3f1849.jpg (59KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
514290_3f1849.jpg
59KB, 700x466px
Sry for blogpost
>me
>turned 18 three days ago
>today marks 1 year since touching a barbell for the first time
>gained 15 kg of bw since, around intermediate lifts
>get complimented on my progress a lot, yet I feel like a complete gde because I am a dipshit and keep comparing myself to others
>failed ID squats today, form felt terrible

I mean taking up strength training was a great decision, I am a lot more confident now and my overall habits have improved (I drink a lot less nowadays, cook 100% of my food etc), but I feel kinda sad/bluesy because of this 'anniversary'.

I am going canoeing for a few days starting tomorrow and can't wait, so at least that's nice. Hope you guys have a nice weekend too.
>>
>>42060147

>I am going canoeing for a few days starting tomorrow

Stuff like this is why you fail. Stop having fun with people you like. It's basically cardio, and will kill your lifts, which are what really matters in life.
>>
>>42060120
I've gained 2 pounds per month since I've started and made constant progress. More than that would be unnecesary fat so I rather start intermediate now keep the gains. I'm not on a rush so.
>>
How do I get as lean as possible in 6-8 weeks?
I have my fitness exam coming up and I'm looking to knock off 5 kilo before then, preferably as much fat mass as possible.

I'm willing to get anal about eating and weighing myself.

Any advice on maximising fat loss in up to 8 weeks?
>>
>>42060188
Good point, I'll try to keep that shit to minimum
>>
>>42060358
Don't fall for his tricks. Unless you can be a national champ in a relevant powerlifting country, you should always prioritize real life over training.
>>
>>42060387
i'm surprised how many great lifters there actually are that have been on /plg/ at some point
>>
Switching from SS to Candito's Linear Program. Should I do the Strength/Control version or Strength/Hypertrophy version? Kinda want some hypertrophy to be included in my routine, but on the other hand in the PDF Candito is praising the pause exercises for being amazing for improving technique.
I'm just worried that on thursday's and friday's not much gains will be made since the paused exercises are done with less weight, low enough so that according to Candito "there should be no possibility of failing a rep".
>>
>>42060307
DNP (risky as fuck)
PSMF (feel like shit constantly)
>>
>>42059899
>>42059931
>look into titan belts
>mfw 13-15 weeks until it's shipped
fug i'll be staying in the us for one week
>>
>>42060387
I thought he wasn't being serious so I replied in a similar manner. I am not that dumbtbh
>>
>>42060398
Ikr. We got bryce, virtus and bodorio. With isley, kbooey and norse as one lift wonders. Then there's also marcel, jeff, alex and mr spotoshot.

There's even a few normies in that list! Who could've known what /plg/ would turn into.
>>
>>42060424
Forgive me for the obvious comment but you never know what kind of morons lurk here. That post might as well have ruined some poor kid's life cuz he went all iron lyfe.
>>
>>42060402
>DNP before a fitness test

really bad idea, i got winded jerking off on DNP
>>
>>42060447
>jerking off on DNP
Your sheets/chair/couch must have been a swamp.
>>
>>42060447
Well he's got 6-8 weeks. To drop 5kg he'd only need to run it for 2-4 weeks.

But damn DNP fucked up your cardio. I'm always itching to do it, but it's never worth it.

>>42060462
Plus that yummy yellow cum.
>>
>>42060415
It says that but I got mine in like 3, even with it being fairly customized. Still doesn't help you though :(

>>42060430
>One lift wonders
>All deadlifters
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>42060440
Sure, I get that, you're nice for caring.
>>
>>42060430
Is Bryce the guy from Calgary Barbell that held 105 diddly record for a while?

I am nu here
>>
>>42060558
No, bryce = Bryce Blom = wilksguy, a trip here a while back. He was Australian 83kg junior champ and held the national squat record iirc. Stopped tripping here when he quit lifting seriously. I think he just lifts for fun without a fixed schedule/program these days.
>>
>>42060571
He looks really 4channy t b h
>>
tfw you don't know what you want to do with your life
>>
>>42059119
Beginning is super shitty, starts getting good at univerze 6 tourney (which is average). You could literally just watch the BoG and RoF movies and then start just before universe 6 tournament and miss nothing. Black saga is hype at first but ends up being disappointing; the animation improved at least. Muliverse tournament (current arc) is hype af; animation has improved and even the filler was fun.
>>
File: IMG_0720.jpg (123KB, 655x983px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0720.jpg
123KB, 655x983px
>copy pasted post from /owg/ because it's a dead thread

Hopefully at least someone here is doing Cleans on their SS program:

I have a home now and I plan to build a home gym in my 3x6m^2 garage. I have 0 common sense about equipment quality other than some gyms have slim & straight barbells, while others have fat, bent barbells and uneven, chipped plates. I need something that can withstand Power Cleans (under 100kg).

What am I looking for? Iron, rubber, vinyl? Can someone advice me on this set:

http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/bodymax-olympic-rubber-radial-barbell-kit-185kg.php

Look how much more expensive is the Olympic set:

http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/werk-san-190kg-olympic-training-set-small-cast-discs.php

I will deadlift and power clean over a couple layers of plywood ofc. I don't want my equipment to get fucked after mere months.
>>
File: 1457571694486.webm (766KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457571694486.webm
766KB, 360x360px
Is project momentum good for peaking for a meet or would I be better off with Sheiko?
My wilks is over 300, so the site says I can run it.
>>
>>42060079
Okay you autistic retard. Calm it down.

Be happy you got fucking anything at all literally 20 years after dragonball's death.
>>
>>42060826
Shut the fuck up retard. DB Super is worse than if we got nothing. In fact, why would I have wanted any continuation, when the story was literally over so anything new is going to be a non canon spinoff like GT or Super.
It's so fucking bad.
>>
>>42060744
the first one you posted is a piece of shit. I bought a similar set when I started lifting. the collars wont spin well, so you cant really clean/snatch. it will bend, and the knurling is shit

the second one is over priced

for good price/quality bars in the uk, your best option is probably strength shop. Id buy one pair of bumpers and a couple of rubber mats if you want to do oly movements, the rest just iron. it would probably be cheaper to buy the plates from a separate site tho
>>
>>42060873
>>42060744

I've gone to quite a few gyms with bumper plates from strength shop and literally all of them were trashed.

I'd invest in a rogue bar if I were you, but I don't know whether they ship to uk. It'll last you forever basically.
>>
File: IMG_0727.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0727.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>42060873
Oooh, nice.

Do you have any recommendation out of this list? Hopefully, I don't need anything more expensive for less than, say, 4.5pl8 deadlift. Each one has a description, but I still don't know what to expect.
>>
>>42060958
Strength shop is GARBAGE.

Please just buy a Texas power bar. They're £350 and will last you a life time.
Rogue Ohio bar is also a good candidate.
>>
>>42060944
equipment in commercial gyms always gets fucked. its not going to get damage if its only him using it

>>42060958
>https://www.strengthshop.co.uk/weights-bars/bars/olympic-bars/strength-shop-powerlifting-bar-chemical-plated.html
is great

if thats too expensive go with
https://www.strengthshop.co.uk/weights-bars/bars/olympic-bars/strengthshop-bastard-bar-with-centre-knurling.html
>>
>>42061003
hes clearly a beginner. he isnt going to put down £350 for a texas bar. strength shop bars are fine. gbro and isley both said their powerbar is comparable to the texas bar and it costs £100 less
>>
>>42061003
Don't waste your money on an Ohio bar. He should get the IPF approved 20kg Ohio Power Bar.
>>
>>42061066
Das what I meant
>>42061062
They actually both has repeatedly said strength shop is garbage and GBRO also repeatedly says just to get a power bar.

Spending more now saves more down the line
>>
File: bars.png (141KB, 2515x1316px) Image search: [Google]
bars.png
141KB, 2515x1316px
fuck off
>>
I think my abs are the weakest part of my squat now.

They're fucking exhausted after 5x5 beltless
>>
>>42061110
meant for >>42061080
>>
>>42061110
He literally said that to me. That was my conversation with him when I looked into a home gym.
We since talked and his stances have changed.

Also you sound epic mad bro

>>42061115
Perhaps its your ability to brace more than the strength of your abdominals. Food for thought
>>
>>42061134
I'm thinking I'm bracing better beltless hence the exhaustion
>>
>>42061134
>We since talked
sure you have, because youre in direct contact with gbro right? unless this is isley posting without your trip, in which case put your trip on and I'll take what you have to say seriously

>you sound epic mad bro
Im just trying to save the lad money and youre trying to trick him into wasting it
>>
>>42061152
I've had some trouble with repeated abdominal strains in the past, and always attributed it to weak and over worked abdominals, however it seems to lessen when I practised my ability to brace and maintain the quality of the brace throughout each set.

Just my own anecdotal experience. I've been plagued with ab strains though, so perhaps it's specific to my condition.

>>42061177
September was 9 months ago, we've spoken plenty since.
Spending £250 now, and replacing the bar with something better in a years time, when he has drastically improved in strength, isn't saving him money.
Strength shop produces notoriously horrific quality products.

The Texas power bar can be found for £350 online.
>>
File: IMG_0730.jpg (368KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.jpg
368KB, 1242x2208px
>>42061003
>>42061041
>>42061062
>>42061066
>>42061080
>>42061110
>>42061134
Thanks for the replies, bros. I think I'll go with this one. The reason I chose it over the power bar is literally because it says "Olympic Weightlifting" in the description on top of "Weightlifting" and "Powerlifting".

Lifetime warranty seems better than the 3 years at strength shop, so I'm sold on the quality.

Is there any reason to consider anything else before I pull the trigger?
>>
>>42061233
If your goal is to clean, jerk and snatch then go for it.
If your goal is to squat, bench and deadlift, then go for the power bar.

Note that Rogue have hidden import charges BTW. Adds like €50 to your purchase.
I also think they don't include tax until the check out either.

They're misleading cunts
>>
>>42061233
>pounds
>euros
where are you from lad? if youre in the uk, importing the bar from europe will probably cost alot. and are you intending to do olympic lifting?
>>
>>42061233
http://www.britishstrongman.co.uk/shop/texas-power-bar-tpb/

£350 (including VAT)
Free posting and packaging
Free delivery

Best bar I have ever personally, and still do, use.
>>
File: IMG_0732.png (215KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.png
215KB, 1242x2208px
>>42061276
>>42061280
Yeah, it's around €400 which will cost me £354 (my bank doesn't charge me a penny for the exchange).

Alternatively, I can get what >>42061310 suggests for the same cost. Gonna check out that link now.
>>
>>42061358
Honestly if I were you I'd only consider the Ohio power bar and Texas power bar. They are both highly rated bars, while the other bar you chose isn't.

If I was you, I'd personally chose the Ohio power bar because of the warranty.

Unless you're planning on shelling out extra for bumper plates and potentially a platform, there's no reason to get a weightlifting bar.
>>
have good form with mixed grip
overhand grip+starps fucks my form up

am i some mutant?
>>
>>42061358
If your bar isn't made by buddy Capps you literally don't care about powerlifting.
>>
File: Irene_Nell.jpg (98KB, 590x750px) Image search: [Google]
Irene_Nell.jpg
98KB, 590x750px
I fucked up my lower back six months ago, diagnosed with sprained/strained lower back ligaments. I did physical therapy and since then I've not lifted.

Yesterday I got the same injury(feels the same) at work. I wasn't lifting anything heavy. How do I heal my lower back and prevent this from happening in my daily life and when I go back to lifting?
>>
>>42061470
Deadlifting, reverse hyper, inversion table, steroids.
>>
File: lRVKSPD.jpg (262KB, 1080x1301px) Image search: [Google]
lRVKSPD.jpg
262KB, 1080x1301px
>>42061490
How long after the injury should I start?
>>
File: 4h3iocwtrx7z.jpg (43KB, 640x700px) Image search: [Google]
4h3iocwtrx7z.jpg
43KB, 640x700px
>Wanted to do a mock meet today to track my strength (doing bare minimum to qualify for USAPL collegiate nationals)
>couldn't find my ammonia
>failed 3rd diddly attempt
JUST
I guess I can't be too upset because my squat and bench attempts were easier than expected (especially surprising as I'm in the middle of a cut), so if I would've tried harder on those my diddly attempts wouldn't have to be so high.
>>
>>42061542
If I can walk and tie my own shoes, I train. If not, I just do upper body.
>>
>>42061543
When/where is that meet?
>somebody actually talking about powerlifting
>>
>>42061576
Late April (25th I think) at Texas A&M
>>
>>42061600
Holy shit that's a long time. You're already qualified?
>>
>>42061614
Not officially. I got like 16 weeks until the meet I intend to qualify at. So I'm not worried at all about missing my total in the gym. Then there's like 23 weeks from that meet until collegiate nationals.
My goal is to squat 200kg as an opener at collegiate nats in the 93kg class.
This is a p modest goal since everything is so far away and I already hit 200kg squat only at 98kg bodyweight.
>>
OHP progress tips?

Did 125x5 last time but could only manage 125x4 today. Other lifts are going up steadily though
>>
>>42061650
What equipment class and total?
>>
>>42061661
Train conjugate and treat it like bench.
>>
>>42061667
Raw and 93kg needs a 455kg total to qualify for Collegiate Nationals.
My squat is stupidly disproportionate, so it's going to carry my total in every meet I do.
My nationals goal is 220/110/200
>>
>>42061700
That's a low ass total for that weight class. I'm sure you'll be fine if you get all sbd gear.
>>
File: feels.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong
You know it seems the more we talk about it
It only makes it worse to live without it
But lets talk about it
Wouldn't it be nice
>>
>>42061722
Definitely not going to refute that the qualifying total is stupidly small. Once I get done cutting and can maintain weight for the comp I want to get my strength up enough to have a 200kg third attempt squat that way my bench and deadlift openers will solidify me qualifying.
I think they set the bar really fucking low so collegiate nats gets a good turn out because all the serious lifters ignore collegiate nats to focus on Raw Nats.
>>
>>42061110
Do people actually read the archives of this shitty homosexual tranny stalking forum?
>>
>>42061801
Well good luck. Don't push yourself too hard this far out.
>>
has anybody here tried raw milk? how is it and where do i get it?

>>42060400
s/h
>>
>>42061922
I don't think I pushed too hard for my mock meet today.
395lbs squat at rpe 7
205lbs bench at rpe 8-8.5
380lbs deadlift at rpe 8.5 then a 405lbs failure.
If I had done a 405lbs squat and a 395lbs deadlift it would've been in the bag. Luckily I still have shit loads of time to cut 7lbs and get my strength up.
>>
>>42062008
why the hell would you want to drink raw milk?
>>
>>42062026
Why is your bench so low? Where do you train at?
>>
>>42062008
Get a girl pregnant and drink her milk
>>
>>42062055
for the memes.
i also heard it sits better in your stomach
>>
File: deadlift-280kg-3x2-2nd.webm (1MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
deadlift-280kg-3x2-2nd.webm
1MB, 720x405px
I lifted a PB
>>
>>42062085
My bench is low because I was disenfranchised and did give two shits about my total for like a year and in that year I only went from 135lbs for reps to 155lbs for reps benching at most once a week and often skipping it many weeks. There was a long time where I would go to my Uni gym squat then go back to my dorm.
Anyways I train at UT Dallas for now.
>>
>>42062153
I had spent 10 minutes writing up a shit post describing how you look from memory and right before I could hit submit you posted this, ultimately ruining my post.

Thanks.
>>
>>42062008
Your reasoning for s/h version? I was kind of looking for an opinion and explanation for which is better from someone who knows a lot about this stuff, not just a short answer with no reasoning behind it given.
>>
>>42062162
So what's your bench routine now? Youre leaving 75-150lbs off your total.
>>
>>42062104
Colostrum is no joke. Bodybuilders buy that shit on the down-low.
>>
>>42062153
Good job ice lee
>>
>>42062008
Used to get it from a farmer-friend like twenty years ago. Got it on one of those milk containers, poured straight from the tank which milk trucks pump for milk.
All I remember is that it was different, but it was milk.
>>
>>42062196
I wasn't joking.
>>
>>42062199
Wow I didn't realise you were old
>>
>>42062153
your eyes are gonna pop out
>>
>>42062153
what are your thoughts on the strength shop powerbar?
>>
>>42059004
nah, I had a inguinal hernia. pain was completely different. Felt a pressure sensation, and lingering tearing sensation for the next couple of months. the picture in op's looks similar to what I'm feeling on the left side.
>>
>>42062231
Omg you autist

Its £100 more for a power bar. Which is literally the worlds best rated bar.
Strength shop produce low quality goods, period.
>>
>>42062182
Since I'm on a cut at the moment I'm doing a modified 3x beginner by Nuckols, but when I get done cutting and can go maintenance I'll run Spotoshot for a while and then maybe Nuckols intermediate 3x.
>>
File: 31513515.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
31513515.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
>>42062220
It hurt a bit to write twenty.
>>
>>42062243
>you autist

no you
>>
>>42062253
Yeah. I've not even been alive that long.
>>
>>42062234
>the picture in op's looks similar to what I'm feeling on the left side.
so you had hernia or you still have it?
>>
>>42060462
yes, i sweated such a ridiculous amount on the stuff and could walk around in 30F weather with shorts on comfortably

>>42060464
i shot pale yellow ropes and pissed neon yellow

DNP blows anyway, you can't train effectively on it, it's very worthwhile if you're a roider and don't really need a lot of stimulus to retain muscle but natties should steer clear
>>
>>42061062
I own a Rogue Ohio Power bar that's comparable to an eleiko. Never tried the SS bars.
>>
File: 1499132187918.jpg (139KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499132187918.jpg
139KB, 1080x1080px
>>42062330
>Ohio
The United States is the best country in the world.
>>
>>42062357
best in north america, sure
not in the world though
>>
File: 1467537392268.jpg (44KB, 580x679px) Image search: [Google]
1467537392268.jpg
44KB, 580x679px
>>42062357
>The United States is the best country in the world.
>>
File: Alex and Ventura.jpg (32KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
Alex and Ventura.jpg
32KB, 638x475px
It is always hilarious when some American cuckservative proudly claims that his 55% white country is the best country in the world. Yes, surely life is not infinitely better and of higher quality in some of those European countries that are still 99% white population like Finland.
>>
>>42062244
Oh man please drop that shit. Do conjugate for bench or look up kazmaier or pat Casey if you want an old school routine.
>>
>>42062357
There is literally nothing attractive about those women
>shitty tattoos
>boob job
>dyed blonde hair
>never exercised a day in their lives
>no definition

Just two used up vaginas holding up an oversized tampon
>>
>>42062407
That's why all Finns are alcoholic too. The country is so great they're constantly celebrating.
>>
>>42062449
Alright I'll look up the stuff.
>>
>>42062449
fuck off, greg's bench routines are fantastic

i put more on my bench in 2 months on a 1000 calorie deficit on his int med 3x than I did with 3 months of Sheiko
>>
What's the science behind bumper plates being easier to pick up
>>
what sort of program should i do for ohp along with nukols 3x int med? or should i just drop it and just do lateral raises each upper day?
>>
>>42062471
The centre of mass of N bumper plates are further from your hand than the CoM of N iron plates, increasing the bar bend for the same weight as the plates exert extra leverage.
>>
>>42062463
Thank you. I'm a master qualified bencher if it matters.
>>
>>42062457
Stay mad virgin.
>>
Everyone said I just needed to brush chalk out of knurling for the bar for no rust. The brush isn't removing chalk and I'm getting bits of rust. It's a (chrome)? eleiko bar I got super cheap

Help
>>
File: 1499375716623.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1499375716623.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
>>42062481
If I loaded the smaller plates on the inside of the bar and large plates on the outside could I theoretically lift more
>>
>>42062482
It doesn't hurt to look, and if the conjugate stuff doesn't feel right on can always tweak it.
>>
>>42062478
I did 5/3/1 on day 2. Try the 5/3/1 sets + First Set Last (3-5 of 5-8 reps at the weight you did the first work-up set at, namely 65/60/75%).
>>
>>42062470
Sheiko isn't good either, but nuckols is a shit bencher.
>>
>>42062460
We're not alcoholic, we can just hold our liquor unlike you Amerimutts ;)
We can drink a lot more than you before getting drunk.
>>
File: _20170707_230953.jpg (33KB, 624x530px) Image search: [Google]
_20170707_230953.jpg
33KB, 624x530px
Life is so shit
>>
>>42062497
>65/60/75%
65/70/75, rather.
>>
File: _20170707_231022.jpg (45KB, 624x515px) Image search: [Google]
_20170707_231022.jpg
45KB, 624x515px
I'm going to die and never come back
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 482x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 482x500px
>>42062330
>>
>>42062499
a shit bencher who has managed to hammer his way to a 400+ bench is exactly who I want to take advice from desu
>>
File: finns.jpg (97KB, 819x614px) Image search: [Google]
finns.jpg
97KB, 819x614px
>>42062505
>you Amerimutts
Welcome to /PLG/ lad. Be advised, there are lots of good stuff on www.powerliftinggeneral.com.
>>
Ohio power bar:
>over priced
>soft grip for pussies
>flashy faggot millennial bar

Texas power bar:
>cost what's its worth
>rough knurling for a mans hands
>best bar design in the history of mankind

Why does anyone use anything that isn't a Texas power bar
>>
File: 20170707_171427.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_171427.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>42062525
Fuck yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 1462x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 1462x2048px
>>42062528
Whatever dude. His program is a meme on this board and he doesn't deserve the attention.
>>
>>42062491
yes
>>
>>42062559
York is the only other bar I like
>>
>>42062559
>>over priced
>>soft grip for pussies
It's neither of these things
>>
>>42062593
You don't know shit, foreigner. Tell the UK to make their own bar
>>
>>42062571
a meme that works
>>
>>42062571
Why doesn't he? He puts out great information and the programs have worked for just about everyone.
>>
>>42062593
Shut up. Do they even make bars in your country?
>>
>>42062571
Greg Nuckols has been the best contributor to strength training and powerlifting for the general community in the past decade

If you think otherwise then you're just a contrarian faggot out to piss people off
>>
>>42062606
That's just like your opinion man.
Any program will work for complete novices.
>>
>>42062286
had, surgery was 3 months ago. Still fucking recovering from it. Which is why what I'm feeling isn't a hernia.
>>
>>42062619
That's probably mark bell, actually. Nuckols is nobody.
>>
>>42062637
And Nuckols' work for intermediates as well.
>>42062658
So you really are just baiting, huh.
>>
>>42062668
Reported for being a brainlet that can't spell
>>
How is this possible
>>
>>42062674
No. Nuckols is literally a nobody to this sport.
>>
>>42062717
This sounds an awful lot like projection Sean

Because you are literally a fat clueless no lifting nobody
>>
>>42062723
The fact that you think that powerlifting is a sport means that your opinion should be discarded and you should knock some of the dicks out of your mouth
>>
>>42062716
Speed
>>
>>42062743
>screams the stable boy
>>
RIP Fil
>>
>>42062723
Why?
Tried asking that earlier too, but you didn't answer.
>>
>>42062619
Bro, pls show me a Greg Nuckols hypertrophy for early intermediate trainee! (i just done SS and want aeshtetics now)
>>
>>42062764
What do you mean why? He hasn't done anything. Just because you have a trip doesn't mean you know more than anyone here. What the fuck have you done? Do you even compete?
>>
>>42062764
>>42062764

Fat
Uneducated but pretends he's smart with a pretentious attitude
Generally gives out bad advice / incorrect advice
Fat
Terrible shit programs that look like it was written by Dino
He's fat
He's not particularly good at powerlifting
He's fat
Lifts in a lolfed
No one apart from you and Dino even pay attention to him
>>
>>42062803
Lol at you
>>
>>42062716
it's not.
>>
File: 1433281804940.jpg (169KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
1433281804940.jpg
169KB, 807x605px
Need help. I stopped lifting for like 2 years.
I'm lifting again, super newb gains again for now, kinda.
Problem is that I got fat and lost meat.
So that I can lean bulk then back to where I used to be, I'm cutting first, figured it might be easier.
Now though, I'm stalling, and I'm like 50-75% away from my previous lifts (not maxes, just reps I had logged back then).
It's quite annoying because I stalled at everything upper body related, and I'm nowhere near 12-15% bf which was the goal.
I'm cutting at 10-15% deficit.

So, you guys are experienced, I used to visit this thread (still have the dropbox folders with bewks), what's your opinion? (other than grilling me) should I "recomp"? should I keep at it? (what) am I doing it wrong?
>>
>>42062803
Are you the finn?
>Just because you have a trip doesn't mean you know more than anyone here.
Where have I said that I do?
>hasn't done anything
The books, the website, the programs, everything he has put out the past years amounts to nothing?
>>
>>42062716
hes 4'11
>>
>>42062865
It's all narcissistic busy work. Remember trappy? Same deal.
>>
>>42062842
Eat at maintenance, start trt, find a coach.
Not even memeing.
>>
>>42061470
Oink oink
>>
>>42061470
To your question, the sooner the better. High rep SLDLs or RDLs with strict form in high reps (literally sets of 20) a la bill starr iirc
>>
>>42062716
That's possibly the most impressive thing I've seen posted in this general
>>
>>42062803
>just because you trip here...
I've never seen him post anything that was objectively wrong (besides his economics notions). In fact he's offered countless tips that are very insightful and helpful.
>>
>tfw get to add weight and reset Hepburn to 8x2 on Monday
>tfw starting my cut on Sunday

>>42063041
>(besides his economics notions)
Sick burn dude
>>
>>42063089
Fuckin
GOT EM
>>
File: 1379278253162.jpg (15KB, 188x229px) Image search: [Google]
1379278253162.jpg
15KB, 188x229px
>>42063041
There is no one reaction pic for all the reactions I had to this post, but I guess this one comes pretty close.
>>
what's a good bench program? i seem to only progress with smolov jr...
>>
FUCK westside
FUCK equipped
FUCK bugenhagen
>>
>>42063352
What is your total, child?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 206x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 206x300px
>>42063352
Try competing sometime.
>>
>>42063440
How's your ohp going?
>>
>>42063440
It's the high Sulfur content. You're tasting and digesting the thing that causes the "rotten egg smell" in natural gases.
>>
C6W Results

>3 reps on squat
>5 reps on dl
>>
>>42064434
Great, what weight at what bodyweight?
>>
>>42062821
>pretentious
>gives bad advice

give examples. what bad advice has he given and how is he pretentious?
>>
>>42064499
squat was 285 and dl was 365. i am a 5'8 manlet at 168 elbees.
>>
>>42064532
360*
>>
File: wx_camera_1499461416633.jpg (261KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
wx_camera_1499461416633.jpg
261KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: wx_camera_1499463040143.jpg (322KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
wx_camera_1499463040143.jpg
322KB, 1080x1920px
Day 5 of Smolov, done. Well, day 6 for bench actually.

No rest days except 1 for squat after the first 4 squat workouts.

I'm being forced to take the weekend off, and maybe even Monday. Otherwise I'd be wrapping up the next 4 day block this weekend. I'll come back much stronger after the rest days though.

That's enough about training. On the diet end of things, the bulk is going great. 2 weeks ago I weighed 180lbs. Today I weighed 200 pre-workout. Hoping to hit 210 in the next 2 weeks.

Picture is me post workout today.

Thanks for reading :) I hope to hear your compliments and supportive comments son! >_<
>>
>>42064620
CIA special agent Frank Horrigan you're looking like a fuckin BEAST, a full natty PSYCHO
>>
File: blueshoes3.png (654KB, 720x779px) Image search: [Google]
blueshoes3.png
654KB, 720x779px
>>42064579
>>42064620
gorilla dick GOD
>>
>>42065352
>>42065352
>>42065352
>>
(deleted the post because I realised maybe it didn't belong in /plg/)

>>42063707
Thans. I'm doing SS revisited now, to get used again to working again, and well enough. I try to add little by little so I have something to add each workout. I am doing OHP once or twice a week. The injury in my left pec is all gone apparently.

>>42063943
No wonder it tasted rotten. If I have to drink this every day until I finish my 3kg I might just kill myself right now.

Fucking hell, I'm starting to feel it right now. I think I'm gonna have a massive diahrrea.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.