[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 35

Ok guys what is the OFFICIAL /fit/ consensus on a fat gf?
Pros
>a gf
>easier to get, especially if fit
>less likely to cheat on you
>test boost for gains
>will cook high calorie meals for gains
>won't be a gains goblin as deep down they know they want to show off a hot bf to validate their fatness
>won't come to the gym with you and ruin your workout/complain you're doing your own thing in the gym without them
>won't complain you're constantly at the gym
>squishy and cuddly
>better workout when having sex

Cons
>judgment from strangers who know you're a sexual deviant
>judgement from parents
>potential to pass on bad habits to offspring
>can't do active things together
>health complications (longer term problem, but fertility issues more short term)
>potential to pick up their bad habits
>dead fish in bed
>cunnilingus is suffocating
>>
File: 1490706644688.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
1490706644688.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
>>42014663
ha-haha thats s-so true
>>
>>42014663
I got a fat gf once
OP, you're only more likely to get cheated on with an uglier dude. And it will rekt your self esteem
Fat girls are crazy girls. Obesity is a red flag.
>>
>>42014682
I'm trying to work out whether my fat fetish is genuine or my brain taking desperate action to ensure I reproduce. I've always been into fat people from 12, but since reaching adulthood and only very sporadically getting laid I've started to actually consider getting a fat gf
>>
>>42014663
You can do better than a fat shit bro, we all can.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170702-192041_01.png (550KB, 1078x1266px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170702-192041_01.png
550KB, 1078x1266px
Where do i sign up for a beautiful thickfat gf?
I wish i will get a thickfat gf at some point
>>
>>42014782
I feel like thicc doesn't really count. It's always been socially acceptable to have an hourglass-shaped-woman and they're becoming increasingly desirable. None of us aspies are getting thicc gf's. The question is whether it's acceptable to go that little bit further and whether being a 6 foot 200lb 14% bodyfat person makes that better or worse
>>
File: IMG_0590.png (479KB, 960x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0590.png
479KB, 960x875px
If you’re attracted to fats, you’re not going to make it. Sorry, Anons, but that’s the hard truth.
>>
>>42014663
>>42014734
>>42014782
>>42014829

All these chubby chasers.
hope this is bait, otherwise, get the fuck >>>/out/ of my /fit
>>
>>42014682
>you're only more likely to get cheated on
this desu

fat GFs are no no but fucking fat girls is okay
>>
>>42014663
if shes fat it means she has also shitty personality, it doesn't mean that deep below all that fat there is a beautiful lovely girl
>>
>>42014926
Not really. Fat people are just as bad/good as healthy people they just have no self control
>>
>>42014829
What i posted might have been a little too "slim"
I would like that body type but with just a bit more chub tho
>>
>>42014663
the fact that she's fat means she doesn't take care of herself, is that a trait you really want in a gf?
>>
>>42014936
>fat people are the same as healthy people except for having a major character flaw
>>
>>42014942
I'm going to need a picture of the exact body type you're talking about. Otherwise I will have no frame of reference
>>
Biggest con: gf will be a loser in all aspects of life.
>>
>>42014979
How important is self control in how nice a person is. Compassion, empathy, love, forgiveness, humility, charity et fucking cetera have nothing to do with self control. They might take the last samosa at a family gathering, so what?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170302-145930_01.png (1MB, 1080x1303px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170302-145930_01.png
1MB, 1080x1303px
>>42014980
>>42014980
Along these lines
>>
>Get a gf who is chubby through to fat (read: not obese) with big titties.
>Make sure she wasnt always fat and was actually skinny or hot at onestage.
>Take her out to social engagements where people will mire your gains and let her know how great you are.
>make small comment about how you love fitness because it makes you feel great
>watch her get back in shape
>use time to build connection with her
>profit with your now thicc through skinny gf with big tiddies.

Lifetime fatties won't get in shaoe for you but grills who have tasted mirin from being attractive then put on some oounds due to work/study/depression/meds/other WILL lift their game being inspired by you.
>>
>>42014663
actual cons, fat ppl are generally selfish/greedy.
You don't get to an obese point in life without ever stopping to realise your a fatass unless you are addicted to the pleasure of eating and completely oblivious of the image you present to the world, i.e. selfish.
>>
>>42015090
>fat ppl are generally selfish/greedy
I think this is one of the more unfair stereotypes about fat people. My gf is fat as fuck, but she's not selfish or greedy. She's just a hedonist, which I find sexy.

Also, "not caring about your image" isn't selfish. Not caring about how your weight impacts others, IF it impacts others would be selfish, but you have to be pretty fucking gigantic for that to start happening.
>>
>>42015012
nigga self control is the most important quality a human bean can have. it affects all other aspects of your personality. if you can't figure out why discipline is the most vital part of being a well functioning adult then you're never gonna make it.
>>
>>42014663
Married a chubby girl ask me anything.
FAQ;
>do you regret getting married
yes
>is she still chub
no, she gained weight. I didn't believe the meme now I do
>would you do it again
no
>any kids
none
>>
>>42015165
Henry the Eighth that bitch. Also, for youngfags, you can always tell if a woman is going to get fat by looking at her arms.
>>
>>42015165
Kek
why'd you marry her anon?
>>
>>42015165
Is it nice porking a porker?

Do you feel good being "superior" (fit) to her?
>>
File: denise-milani-1920x1200-38018.jpg (189KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
denise-milani-1920x1200-38018.jpg
189KB, 1600x1000px
>>42015076
so that's how you into a denise milani mode gf

thanks. i see them around but always attached to some man

it makes sense to put in the token effort to carve the sex appeal out of a salvageable chub
>>
>>42015116
>"not caring about your image" isn't selfish
It is selfish, it stems from a lack of self awareness and respect. Your girlfriend is a fat disgrace, and you're a bitch for being seen with her.
>>
You shouldn't do it unless you're 100% sure about it. You know how it's all nice and shit if they cling to you because they have no one else and you're giving them a confidence boost and shit? Well shit eventually they'll take you for granted and will decide that there's someone better out there for them, at which point you'll just be considered trash. And even though that sounds like something every woman does the thing is much more noticable in fat ones as it happens so much faster.
>>
File: 1498973424473.png (1MB, 1542x1953px) Image search: [Google]
1498973424473.png
1MB, 1542x1953px
>>42014663
>>42014679
>>42014682
>>42014734
>>42014782
>>42015116
>>42015165
>>
>>42015183
Divorce her? That would be bold and expensive

>>42015188
I love(d) her when I asked her, but it's worth noting people never change after getting married, you're just chained to the person they always have been

>>42015201
Sex is p good though, she's submissive and has big boobs at least.
>>
>>42015165
Haha, you married a fat bitch and didn't even carry on your bloodline? Run, son.
>>
File: 1492261617496.jpg (79KB, 534x448px) Image search: [Google]
1492261617496.jpg
79KB, 534x448px
Would a fat gf be more accepting of a second or third fat gf? maybe 2 or 3 fat gf would be better than 1 standard size gf.
>>
>>42015260
Knocking her up just makes it even harder to leave her brah.

She's at least starting to make strides to be more fit. It'll be a long process though
>>
>>42015206
Feels good anon. Godspeed.
>>
>>42014663
>>test boost for gains
>>will cook high calorie meals for gains
>>won't be a gains goblin as deep down they know they want to show off a hot bf to validate their fatness
>>won't come to the gym with you and ruin your workout/complain you're doing your own thing in the gym without them
>>won't complain you're constantly at the gym
>>squishy and cuddly
>>better workout when having sex
All wrong. The opposite is actually true for about half of these so add about half of them to cons so now you have 2 shitty borderline pros and about 12 cons

DO NOT VALIDATE FAT WOMEN. DO NOT VALIDATE SHITTY PERSONALITIES. DO NOT VALIDATE SLUTS. DO NOT VALIDATE LOW QUALITY WOMEN.
>>
File: pregnant-woman-zika.jpg (59KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant-woman-zika.jpg
59KB, 1000x636px
>>42015268
There's no point in keeping her around this long if you don't knock her up. Knock her up if you plan on staying with her or start scouting other chicks now if you don't. Fat women are comfy, but not a viable long term solution to happiness.
>>
>boxing buddy is short tiny chubby Mexican

>starts dating pretty faced chubby blonde

>gets her into boxing/working out

>now has a thick ass, PAWG who's cool as fuck and fit

That's the way to do it guise
>>
>>42015315
When the mexico gets deported you can steal his gf
>>
>>42015328

He put a ring on it to insure his citizenship, plus she's crazy christian

No want
>>
Here seems the most appropriate place to ask.

I've been looking to break about a 1 year dry spell and short of Tinder/dating sites (banging bar sloots is out of the equation as I have no game) I've got one option

Her:
>ghosted her a year back
>UK size 16
>wanted the D then, likely still does now
>social pariah amongst friends because she can't hold her drink, no longer hangs out with any of us

Me:
>probably 6/10, getting /fit/
>got my own place, live alone
>had a few long term gfs and fwb but they've fizzled out

I've been out of the country/not fapping for the last week and I'm honestly thinking of getting back in contact and seeing if she wants to come over one Friday. If word got out I'd be humiliated, but at the same time I'd kill for a consistent and easy lay.

Help me see sense anon.
>>
>>42015469
Fuck what others think and pork the hog
>>
Chubby girl here. I can only speak for myself here but I'd love a fit bf. I'd work hard to please him because I can be kind of submissive, so if he wanted me to get fit, it would be much easier for me to do than it has been for myself.

I'd also do all kinds of fit activities with him even if I sucked at it. /out/ stuff is easy. Hiking, camping, kayaking but I'd be into bouldering and climbing together. I'd play tennis or badminton. I'd do anything together. It's Why I want a fit bf. There's so much I don't do because I never have and i don't know how. I'd totally lift.

I'm actually super independent despite how bad this sounds. I work hard and save money to travel when I can. I've hiked many amazing national parks and have always camped solo. I have my own hobbies and help with a few related cons. I'm my own person but I struggle with food and my weight.

A fit bf, or really any bf, wouldn't have to suffer my fatty faults more than they'd get the gratitude that might border on worship for coming into a fairly limited mentality and being the very face and body of what your own hard work can achieve. I feel like it would change my life.
>>
>>42015662
Post tits
>>
>>42015469
a us 12/ uk 16 is like classic thicc territory so long as she's over 5'6"
nothing even remotely wrong with that
>>
>>42015469
Instead of fucking animals why don't you just get better game? You've identified a problem with yourself but you're not willing to improve? You should probably just marry the porker if that the best you can do and you have no intention of doing better ever. How fucking pathetic do you have to be to even consider doing what you've suggested? The reason she's desperate is because no one else is willing to sink that low. Are you willing to accept that you are so low that you'll settle for lower than anyone else that you know? Are you willing to accept that you're literally the worst quality male of all your friends and acquaintances? Either get better and attract better women or just accept how pathetic you are and stay stagnant, that's the choice you have.
>>
File: imagedotmaxreselement.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
imagedotmaxreselement.gif
10KB, 267x200px
>>42015662
>iwn take my chubby gf on a city break in gdansk/sofia/amsterdam/seville, walk 10 miles a day sightseeing and then fuck her tired, sweaty body in the budget hotel
>>
I thought I was the only one who likes fatties, but they come with a price, that's why you choose the 2D ones
>>
>>42015469
Dont do it
>>
File: Big lass.jpg (290KB, 479x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Big lass.jpg
290KB, 479x1100px
>>42015165
What's your advice to a full-blown chubby chaser who's probs gonna end up marrying a fattie also
>>
>>42014663
Gross. I'd prefer being alone.
>>
File: mommy.png (1010KB, 641x951px) Image search: [Google]
mommy.png
1010KB, 641x951px
I would rather have a mommy gf
>>
>>42015165
How big we talking , anon?
>>
You're supposed to work her out until she's a THICC gf.
>>
>>42015845
mirin forearms
>>
File: 1470703796678.jpg (113KB, 705x605px) Image search: [Google]
1470703796678.jpg
113KB, 705x605px
>>42015662
Well, its not easy getting a gf...
If i had the courage to go up to a chubby girl (let alone anyone) it would be easier, but thats not the case.

>Hopes every single day that a chubby girl will approach me
>Every single training session the chances become slimmer and slimmer
>>
>>42015740
>implying this post is me asking if I should settle with her for life
It's sound advice otherwise but you might have missed the point. I'm still developing myself, mentally, physically and aesthetically. I'm becoming more confident and making progress but it takes time. What I see at the moment is a chance to get my dick wet easily, without throwing all of the above away. Taken on that merit, you'd still say no? Better to have nothing than something bad?>>42015874
Care to elabourate?
>>
No, you want a formerly fat to a little thicc gf so she's not so superficial and still feels fat
>>
>>42014842
m8, while I find fatties gross, let people have them. Less competition for the attractive ones. It's not like there is a dearth of fat girls.
>>
File: denise-920-9.jpg (381KB, 920x1380px) Image search: [Google]
denise-920-9.jpg
381KB, 920x1380px
>>42015279
i legit wrote down your advice in >>42015076

these women make me sperg out like no other

getting a busty chub to associate their newfound slim sexiness with spending time/working out with me is winning advice

thanks again
>>
>>42015257
>Divorce her?
No. Behead her
>>
File: IMG_4325.jpg (532KB, 1439x1423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4325.jpg
532KB, 1439x1423px
U want this
She will always feel fat
>>
>>42015662
All women are submissive. Men don't have to settle for a fatty fatty boombalatty to get nigh-worship and wild, crazy outdoor sex.
>>
>>42015909
My dick went instant diamonds
>>
>>42014663

a lot of fat chicks have attitude as if they are hot and in high demand anyways. I don't know if it's a self defense mechanism or if the only men who date them are beta pussies who are willing to eat shit from a 3/10 level chick.

but I've seen way more hogs bitching out their men, if you can even call someone a man if they take shit from someone like that in public, than I ever have seen hot girls trying to do the same. I when I say you don't take shit from someone like that I don't mean you back hand them or anything.

It's more like a simple respect thing. I don't expect a women I'm with to go off on me in public and I don't disrespect her in front of other people either.

the ONLY reason to date a fat girl is if you just like the look as a chubby chaser or if you just accept you flat out can't do any better. Like a family friend knocked up a mega pig. He eats mad shit from her but he can't do any better.

there is a huge risk to hogging on the casual being if you do knock her up, you're fucked. Being now she is in your life forever.
>>
>>42016160
I feel you anon, and i think its because some hogs feel as if they have to be "dominant" to cope with the fact they are fat and ugly.

To solve that problem just find a nice and beautiful hog, one who doesnt give you shit, i wouldnt be with a girl giving me shit if it wqs a thin or fat one either way
>>
>>42014663
You're an absolute retarded faggot who has clearly never been around fat girls for any significant length of time.

>will cook high calorie meals for gains
They'll cook shitty greasy foods if they even cook at all. Most fat bitches aren't fat from home cooked food, they're fat from eating at McDonald's by day and Pizza Hut by night.

>won't be a gains goblin as deep down they know they want to show off a hot bf to validate their fatness
Not all fat girls are Tumblr retards. Most are horribly insecure and you will be very likely to be on the receiving end of that insecurity daily, which will culminate in her sabotaging you so you don't leave her.

>won't come to the gym with you and ruin your workout/complain you're doing your own thing in the gym without them
Maybe not often, but I guarantee you'll have to haul her in a number of times (especially around New years, heading into spring, start of the school year if you're in uni) not to mention all the times she'll feel randomly inspired to hit the gym from some stupid Facebook shit
>>
File: stay single.png (303KB, 1582x1432px) Image search: [Google]
stay single.png
303KB, 1582x1432px
>>42014663
>>won't be a gains goblin as deep down they know they want to show off a hot bf to validate their fatness
You have no idea anon
>>
>>42016450
Thats literally the opposite of a gains goblin, anon
>>
>>42016450
EAT BIG TO GET BIG ANON
>>
>>42014679
Kek
>>
>>42016483
>When we had our scheduled classes at the gym, there would always be something extremly important that we had to go to

How is stopping you when you go to the gym the opposite of a gains goblins
>>
>>42016160

Implying you give her your real name and don't use a burner phone
>>
File: 1498779346500s.jpg (5KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1498779346500s.jpg
5KB, 250x234px
>>42014663
>tfw can't even do that
>>
This thread managed to give me sadface. I'm a fatty, and i know I'm none of the bad things that have been said here.
Aside from the lack of self control.
Particularly regarding sweets.
My terrible weakness...

I can't speak for other girls, but I'm perfectly willing to adopt proper eating habits. (Already have, losing 1.5lbs a week through diet alone for now - exercise comes later)

The biggest, only con to having a fat gf is how difficult it's gonna be to do physical activities together. Going out and walking for miles, i wish i could but im a few months away from that right now.
That's my main, driving force for losing weight.

Also, fuck off with those Submissive tropes, yo. I'm aggressive as fuck. Love the vidya games. (maybe too much, all the sitting around in my dungeon ain't helping me lose weight)
>>
>>42016918
>I'm a fatty, and i know I'm none of the bad things that have been said here.

Sure you aren't, pepsi queen.
>>
>>42016918
p-please post a pic of your tummy. Just so you have a reference for your 'before' photo
>>
File: 1447097771636.gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1447097771636.gif
464KB, 500x338px
>>42014663
>tfw have this fucked up fetish

WHY?
>>
>>42016945
>tfw diet pepsi is my fav
You got me.

Also wanna note, the low confidence trope is shit, too. At least for me. My confidence is high as fuck. Seems like my confidence is higher than the majority of this thread, based on these posts. You stand zero chance of being sabotaged for fear of you leaving me. I just like to get fucked and hang out.
>>
>>42014679
true tho
im slim as fuck and athletic with THICC ass and the only women mirin me are fat bitches
im manlet btw
>>
>>42016918
>you can tell I'm not submissive because my hobby is sitting down and responding to commands on a screen for hours at a time
>>
>>42017061
post tits
>>
There are no benefits to a fat gf compared to a skinny or fit gf. Every good characteristic a fat girl can have, a fit or skinny gf could also have, but there are countless benefits to having a fit or skinny gf that you could never have with a fat gf.

I can't imagine having to share a bathroom with a fat girl...
>>
>>42015076
In an ideal world this sounds like a great idea but clearly you have never attempted this. Fat women make 3 million excuses as to why they're fat and refuse to change it. A lifestyle of laziness and self indulgence made them fat, you don't get fat overnight and you think they will change that just because you showed up? Get serious they didn't want to change their looks for society and due to modern media if you don't like her don't worry some other desperate clown from tinder will.
Tl;dr Fat women = mentally ill
>>
>>42017081
I'll sit on you.
>>
File: 1468802969141.jpg (40KB, 450x305px) Image search: [Google]
1468802969141.jpg
40KB, 450x305px
>>42015662
>>
File: 1397418218888.gif (2MB, 250x450px) Image search: [Google]
1397418218888.gif
2MB, 250x450px
Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>42017078
height?

I'm 5'8 manlet been lifting for 5 years. I'd say I've 'made it' by this point. But I still can't get a gf cos my face is ugly
>>
>>42014663
there will never be a consensus on fat girls.

I have a fat gf, I like bigger girls, but not everyone on /fit/ does.
>>
>>42015973
It takes confidence to go up to someone do much more attractive than you. People tell me I'm cute all the time but I know I could look better by working harder. I recognize this as a fault yet I don't address it. I've been playing Dark Souls all morning. I've been up since dawn, but I didn't go for a jog. I ate leftover pad thai in the leftover steak fat from a rib eye and there was butter because I finish it off by basting it in its juices. My daily choices are shit. How can I possibly think to walk up to someone who lives the life I want to live but am too weak and lazy to do for myself. You deserve better anon.

But not every chubby girl feels like I do. I hope you get yours, anon.
>>
>>42014663
True patrician is fucking fatties while looking for a quality healthy gf.
>>
the best sex I've ever had was with a chubby girl with a pretty face

I think my level of tolerance is pretty high, though I wouldn't want to show her to my friends or family, even though she really triggers my breeding instincts

it sucks
>>
>>42017204
My GF is 1/4th puerto rican 1/4th black and has a similar body. I think after a pregnancy or two she will look like this.
>>
>>42017215
manlets will never make it
>>
File: 1477424495276.jpg (32KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1477424495276.jpg
32KB, 411x411px
Take this shit and go somewhere else.
>>
File: fatty.png (568KB, 996x266px) Image search: [Google]
fatty.png
568KB, 996x266px
>>42017091
but they don't have big bellies anon
>>
>>42017234
What is the explanation though that explains the lack of fat rolls? Higher muscle mass?
>>
>>42014734
I feel this. I really am only attracted to bigger dudes. I've turned people down because they were thin. I used to be super fat and unattractive but as I've grown into myself and get hit on by much more attractive people, the attraction still isn't there. Oh well I'm doomed
>>
>>42015206

>Thinks big bust isn't tied to genetics and fat distribution
>Thinks that when the weight comes off that the tits will stay

Brah, I have bad news for you... Unless you have proof that a heavy girl had a big rack even when thin the chances are much higher that when/if she drops the weight that she'll also lose a lot from her breasts.
>>
>>42017257
Shapewear. The magic disappears when you get them naked.
>>
currently dating thiccc half hispanic chick. life is good for me. i go to gym. she cooks. post gym burrito then get to blow load in her.
>>
>>42017257
Genetics lol. Skeletal frame (she's about 5'8"), how the fat sits on them, and yeah shes into skating, hiking and yoga so she is "fit". She's shown a lot of interest in lifting too, she just doesn't have anyone to "show her the ropes" so I'm sure after a few months of me making it a thing to go lift with her and some proper dieting she will end up in amazing shape. Then I get to knock her up and her mommy weight will make her look something like dominican poison.
>>
>>42015284
basically most if not all of the female population
>>
>>42017222
country?
>>
File: Denise-Milani-funny-Photos.jpg (126KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Denise-Milani-funny-Photos.jpg
126KB, 686x1024px
>>42017334
the idea is to find one who could stand to lose a few cup sizes in the process of slimming down
>>
>>42015076
Nice fantasy you have. I went into a relationship with a chubby girl (not obese) that had been hot only a couple of years prior. I figured that because she seemed to be a cool person and that she had once been fit that she would want to go back. That was so fucking far from the truth. She would constantly try to get me to not go to the gym. Would constantly complain about her body image but always eat like shit and never exercise. Everything was always someone elses fault. Whenever I tried to motivate her to do more or be more she would get upset and tell me that I was talking down to her. If I wasn't constantly validating her then she would flip out and start a fight with me, and she would get mean too. I dumped her ass after a month and then she dropped out of school.

Fat people, like addicts, underachievers, etc, will never be motivated by you or anybody else to fix their shit. That motivation has to come from within and if you go into a relationship expecting your own self motivation to create that same light within them you will only find failure.
>>
>>42015183
>Look at her arms
>Look at her parents
>Look at her ass:hip ratio

All are signs of fatty potential, or as my father calls it The FP
>>
>>42017623
What do look at for ass:hip ratio to see if they could get fat? Like
>>
>>42017277
Are bigger guys usually into other bigger guys, or do they go for /fit/ people
>>
>>42014663
Bro that girl in your pic is a 2/10
>>
Fat women smell bad. Their vaginas never smell right.

T. Guy with no standards who has fucked 35 women from 1s to 8s
>>
>>42017956
If the ass is as wide as the hips then they have a solid FP.
>>
>>42017995
if you say so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LnnnOdeNVg
>>
Chubby chaser here, I love this shit but when the fuck are mods gonna stop these threads. That last one about some guy making his girlfriend fat was great and all but it's literally just feeder porn and has nothing to do with fitness.
>>
>>42014663
IMAGINE THINKING OF PROS FOR HAVING A DISGUSTING FAT GF

IMAGINE BEING SO BETA THAT YOU WOULD SETTLE FOR SOMETHING SO VILE

IMAGINE THE STINKING SNATCH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>42014663
>my gf is fat let me tell other people its okay
>>
>>42017078
>im manlet btw

Well that's your problem right there Frodo.
>>
>>42015662
you'd sink the kayak just to return home to the water you disgusting whale
>>
>>42015076

This is actually true. My husband started to look amazing and I just couldn't live with myself being his fat wife. Now I go to the gym with him. The only thing that makes me sad is how far I have to go to be his arm candy. People be looking at me like I am a fat slovenly no good but I'm putting in 6 days a week and counting my calories.
>>
>>42018172
kek
>>
>>42018195
for your inspiration and my... studies on female physiology
>>
File: boogiemanNightmareb4christmas.jpg (89KB, 634x663px) Image search: [Google]
boogiemanNightmareb4christmas.jpg
89KB, 634x663px
>>42018256
however you'll probably look a lot like this.
>>
>>42018286
let's get back to denise-posting

there's no way >>42018195 is such a slovenly piece of shit as that
>>
File: deebgly goncerned.jpg (36KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
deebgly goncerned.jpg
36KB, 600x500px
>>42018286
OH GOD WHY
>>
>>42018286
decent face, shame really
>>
File: BEaEpdB.jpg (26KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
BEaEpdB.jpg
26KB, 500x333px
>>42018111
It's fairly relevant. In US/UK 70+% of women are overweight/obese. Since you're much more likely to have an unhealthy weight gf how do this affect our fitness? Is it worth going the extra mile to get the kind of woman everyone's competing for? And it doubles as a chubber chaser picdump thread
>>
>>42018309
we need to see her.. tits
>>
>>42016918
sup flooz
>>
>>42018372
True, I've actually been wondering about this angle of chubby chasing. Like, I know men aren't much better, but fat women seem so much more prevalent then men. Will this just be commonplace at one point?
>>
>>42018286
/fit/, never being fat, what does one do at this point other than major surgery. Like I commend her weight loss, but is there anything that can be done or is it the permanent price of being overweight
>>
I have a fat gf and the health implications suck. She's tired often, and gets irritable when tired, so she's in a bad mood a lot too. I got her into the gym and tried to make her stick to a diet a few times but she always gives up after a few days. It feels like she wants me to be fat too because she often wants me to stay home from the gym and keeps the house stocked with junk food
>>
>>42018494
>permanent price of being overweight
I thought /fit/ genuinely cared about health when it comes to fat hate, or are those threads just teenage boys venting at women for being ugly. Your endocrinology, circulatory system and musculoskeletal system all totally recover after losing weight. The only thing that's debatably ruined is the aesthetics but beauty isn't skin deep and isn't as important as living a long and healthy life
>>
>>42018536
Well, I am happy for her and understand the massive positive effects it has losing that weight, I just was curious whether the body ever adapts after losing large amounts of weight by regaining it's elasticity or whether it's forever.

>I thought /fit/ genuinely cared about health when it comes to fat hate, or are those threads just teenage boys venting at women for being ugly

Have you ever read a /FPH/ thread. If you ever thought it was for somebodies else's benefit and not just mocking fat people then you really are a fool.
>>
You're literally better off being a virgin than getting with fat women.

Cons
>Fat.
>Disgusting hygeine. Most likely really sweaty with BO and due to her disgusting diet would probably fart constantly and stink the bathroom up with turboshits.
>Actually MORE likely to cheat on you due to horrible self-esteem and zero self-control. As soon as some other male shows them attention, even if they're a beta, she might cheat.
>Gainsgoblin. Once again, due to poor self-control and insecurities they will complain about you going to the gym, and will attempt to have you mimick their own diet for self-validation.
>Will probably snack on any pre-prepared gains meals you have in the fridge.
>Poor fitness = shit in bed.
>Can't enjoy your fitness hobby with her.
>Overly slutty due to poor-self esteem and cravings for self-validation.
>Pussy probably smells like a chinese fish market.
>A walking symbol to society that you were too much of a beta to pull a more attractive woman and settled.
>Just generally disgusting to look at.

Pros:
>If you're stranded on a deserted island with her and have to resort of cannibalism, you'll survive longer.
>Potentially the only way turbo-cucks can get laid.
>Their existence is a living reminder not to neglect your body.
>>
>>42014829
>>42014734
>>42014663
>>42014734
>>42014829
WE DIDNT START THIS JOURNEY TO FUCK THE SAME WOMEN WE COULD'VE FUCKED IN THE FIRST PLACE RAISE YOUR STANDARDS YOU INSECURE BITCHES
>Zyzz didnt die for you to pork porkies
>>
File: Denise-Milani-171.jpg (247KB, 1071x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Denise-Milani-171.jpg
247KB, 1071x1600px
>>42018416
the only way is to seduce her yourself

non-nude ultra hard mode, pun unintentional

boing!
>>
>>42017204
yes. it's called a don't wear a bra.
>>
>>42018435
sup.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.