[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, this should be required reading.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: NMMNG.jpg (188KB, 958x1411px) Image search: [Google]
NMMNG.jpg
188KB, 958x1411px
Damn, this should be required reading.
>>
>>41795729
What's it about? Sell it to us OP.
>>
I read once and don't remember anything. Catching name title to get easy shekels from betas.
>>
>>41795729
>>41795746
It's "just be confident breh" the book.
>>
>being ginger
>>
>>41795746
It's about how to break free from the Nice Guy syndrome. Before I thought I was somewhat alpha yet it reveals beta symptoms that flew over my head.
>>
>>41795793
Example?
>>
>>41795729
if you want to become an autistic cuck
>>
>>41795816
One major thing is about giving something with unspoken things attached. And also not being clear in your intentions with people, romances included.
>>
>>>/r9k/

It's more on topic there and also they need it the most.
>>41795816
"Don't be a doormat." That's all this kind of books are about.

They help you identify doormat behavior you do without realizing that lets others take advantage of you, and help you to neutralize it.
>>
>>41795816
Yeah here's an example:

If you aren't willing to put the effort to read the fookin book you don't deserve the knowledge.

Cunt.
>>
>>41795851
BASED /lit/
>>
>>41795746
Nice guys seek external validation. Not really "nice" but use nice as a strategy to get what they want. When rebuffed they throw a hissy fit "but I'm a nice guy, why won't you fuck me!?!"
Solution: look out for numero uno and sort yourself out first.
>>
it amazed me by pointing out behaviours that are not considered beta or whimpy that actually are a sign of insecurity or fear.

the fact he traces it to the events that made you like that is great too.

I never considered myself a "nice guy" but the book frequently pointed beta behaviours that I related to. heavily reccomend people here to find a pdf or audiobook.
>>
>women explain that "nice guys" are actually conniving slimeballs whose sense of entitlement is apparent
>bitchesandwhores.png
>a penis explains that "nice guys" are actually conniving slimeballs whose sense of entitlement is apparent
>MASTERWORK 11/10 MUST READ YESTERDAY

Well, at least the message is finally getting through.
>>
>>41796135
t. beta orbiter
>>
>>41795729
I'm sure this concept could be transformed into a good book but this guy didn't do that
It's just filled with conjectures about why people are "nice guys"
Read Nietzsche instead
>>
I downloaded the book, read the table of contents, intro, and chapter intros. As an everythingless virgin with literally no friends, who doesn't talk to people, none of it applies to me as far as I can tell.
>>
>>41795729
back to /r9k/, we're already normies here
>>
File: 1496388085885.jpg (38KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1496388085885.jpg
38KB, 699x485px
>>41795851
actually buying the book is the most beta thing.
make new Amazon
get a free audio book
cancel on 29th day
>>
>needing self-help books
>>
>>41796224
If you type the title in google book literally is in PDF format online for free.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.