[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Fit/s obsession with fat asses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: _20170612_103524.jpg (223KB, 1080x1236px) Image search: [Google]
_20170612_103524.jpg
223KB, 1080x1236px
Big bungholes like pic related are a product of the brainwashing that the american media has been conducting. All the songs today are about women rubbing their thick ass triple milkshake booty all over 9 inch Alabama black snakes. In the process guys like me have become disenfranchised. I'm not 9 inches. I'm not even 6 inches. I'm 4.5 inches when fully erect and it's what God chose to give me so I am not ashamed. But then again I am not into phat asses. A Nikki manaj bunghole would swallow my dink whole. Having an ass like that is not a natty or healthy look. I prefer women like Taylor swift. /Fit/izens will call her a pancake ass but I like pancake ass because it suits by genitals better and I would love to get a lap dance from her.
>>
>>41769307
That's cool, man. You do you.
>>
Pretty sure there's evolutionary reasons as to why men are attracted to the secondary sex characteristics of women such as breasts and hips/bottoms. This is not a justification for fat fetishists, as that is not justifiable as it is merely sloth and a lack of self-control.
>>
>>41769307
loser
>>
Ok well that's fine man. I'm 17cm with a raging stiffies, which is apparently 6.7". I like fat arses mang. Gets me hard. My last ex had a flat one and I was really into her but it did bother me. Used to fuck her spooning all the time lol, hit her cervix all day erryday. Maybe if she squatted she could have protected herself from that internal pain better y'know what I'm saying?
>>
I'm 6`4 but I am dicklet

Flaccid mode looks like a mature baby dick, erect is about 5 inches

I love big booty bitches but I feel I cant fuck it the way I want to fuck it so I'm insecure. I get where you coming from OP I the other hand am not sexually attracted to Taylor Swift mode, that's not my main problem though.

My main problem is that all my life I have been afraid to use the public urinals I piss in the stall and I'm sick of it, how do I build up enough courage to use the urinal without fear of judgement from people I know/strangers? I dont want to be a stall fag for the rest of my life
>>
>>41769307
>11.4 cm penis
ppffffft ahahahahaha

>>>/r9k/ is that way
>>
>>41769307
That girls ass is not big at all. It's just the pose that makes it look bigger.
>>
>>41769395
This, it's a really nice firm ass but not particularly big or anything.
>>
File: IMG_8537.gif (1MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8537.gif
1MB, 330x166px
What the fuck is this post fuck off you sad little bitch.
>>
>>41769307
Every day I regret that Cromwell didn't finish the job
>>
...except the attraction to big booty comes from the fact women with narrow hips are more likely to have complications or die in childbirth. Big hips and ass are signs of a strong mate and have been a symbol of fertility in ever culture, ever.

tl;dr Stop pulling conspiracy theories out your ass to justify your dicklet
>>
>>41769429
Underrated post
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.