[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 32

Fraud - Steroids General
>>
Previouso

>>41759043
>>
>random nobody trying to force himself
>>
I'm an incredible lightweight not even 5 drinks in and I'm already kind of fucked.
>>
>>41768966
>ESTP
>Nobody

hwo much of a newfag are you, newfag?
>>
>>41768973
he looks like shit
>>
>>41768981
Yeah and?
>>
>>41768981
>estp
>he

Hol up
>>
>>41768990
he should kill himself
>>
>>41768992
So should I, but I'm not a fag.
>>
>>41768997
>calls himself crusader.
>has dreams about being a white christian warrior for the glory of God and saving the white race and removing communism
>not even worthy of calling himself a man
>crys himself at night
>ex knows he a bitch and he doesn't care.
Why even call yourself crusader bud you're an embarrassment to white Christians everywhere.
>>
Thinking of doing my first cycle {12 weeks test e, last 6 with anavar, then standard pct} is it worth doing on a cut if I didn't do anything on the bulk? What can I expect to get out of it with a 1000 cal deficit?

28m 20%bf
>>
Does test help heal joint fuck ups. My right shoulder hurts from bad form and progressing to quickly when I was natty.
After I hopped on test it went away and my bench went up a 50lbs but it's starting to come back.
I was just sick for 2 days could tgat be it? How long until I need surgery. I'm so worried.
>>
any of you faggots use melanotan?
>>
>>41768957
is k holing even worth it?
I snorted 250mg the other day, was a little bit to small of a dose, would have needed 2 more lines or something.
but I was already unable to move for a few minutes and fucked in a strange way for hours after.

Nothing good, just annoying after effects for hours.
is DXM the same?
>>
>>41769037
can cause blindness, will definitely cause dark freckles on your face
>>
>>41769033
oh really, you had a bad shoulder and now adding 50 pounds to your bench way too fast made it worse?
What a strange thing.
You deserve every shoulder problem that you get. Fucking retards.

Funny how many guys rape their elbows/shoulders when they go on.

>>41769037
yes
>>
>>41769054
why are you doing drugs if you dont enjoy them?
>>
>>41768966
Hi welcome to /fraud/ How's babby's first cycle?

>>41769030
Unless you've already got the var id take it out and if you insist replace it with winny but 1st cycle with just test e will do more than you think if you know your diet/routine
>>
>>41769054
No dxm is completely different
>>
Does anyone here run mk677 and can tell me if it's any good?
>>
>>41769054
Quarter of a gram in a line of k - "too small a dose" - things that happened
>>
>>41769068
I had some ket laying around for 2 years or so.
I wanted to try k holing once before I throw it in the toilet.
Did not work out.

I do enjoy psychedelics though. I do them regularly, like once every 2-3 months.

>>41769072
Isn't a high plateau a bit similar? NDMA receptor agonist etc.
>>
>>41769071
you look like shit

why roid when you look natty
>>
>>41769080
tfw 1mg/lbs was not enough, even with no tolerance. Maybe I holed for a minute or so.
I wanted to be out for an hour.

why do I need so much of any drug? besides lsd.

Well, for most is makes sense, huge, fast metabolism and all that.
>>
>>41769054
Depends on the k I find fake k to be shit so unless you know it's not one of those rcs for sure it'll probably feel dif

Personally k holing is one of my favorite things, but the best is going on a walk at night with no one around. Dissociatives aren't everyone's cup of tea though

Dxm has some similar 'hallucinations' bit they're quite different. 1st plat dxm is more euphoric and sociable like opiates where 3-4 plat is out of this world drooling can't see your hand in front of your face hallucinations

I've been clean for some time now but I still recommend trying dxm, hard to OD on, but I still say try the plats one at a time don't jump in

>>41769091
My ass is gr8
>>
>>41769071
It's my little princess. How are you doing? I thought you died, but i see he had other shit in his mind with you.

Got your shit together yet? Kept dreaming and believing i suppose
>>
>>41769114
>full beta at the first sight of a female on the internet
>>
>>41769071
hi there welcome back, whats your haircolour at the moment?
>>
>>41769120
I only get social contact via this medium, what did you expect? I am just being nice, like I am always am. Humble and nice

WE ARE ALL ALPHA HERE
>>
>>41769064
Not exactly what I was saying why are you stupid fucks so hostile.

I've had a bad shoulder from being natty alrdy. Due to no stretching and bad form beginner lifter bullshit.
I got smarter but my shoulder will get slightly tender after lifting for a while and I'll have to take a break from benching.

I'VE NOTICED my shoulder doesn't feel so tender since I've been on.
I've been on bnc since February 2nd. And haven't felt my body tell g me to take a break vs natty lifting where it'd be much sooner.
But only done 2, 8 week blasts. Dont even make me explain why i do 8 week blasts via phone posting. But it has something to do with legal trt through doc and blood tests.
I'm going to take a break from bench again. But I'm just asking will I heal faster than usual on test alone. I ask because
I heard of some anon that was on tren/dbol/test that had a calve tear and it healed in like a week. That being said I'm not on all those compounds.
God fucking damn.
>>
>>41769113
But ketamine is like that at low doses too I thoght?
The only time I really enjoyed it was at some party at 9 am, the mdma and all that were almost gone, I then did 60mg k, and 30-45 min later 50 more, I was energetic, euphoric etc.
Motor skills were a bit impaired, but nothing serious.
Felt nothing like I would imagine painkillers to feel like.

I'll give dxm a try in a few months or something.

tfw the more drugs I do, the less I like doing drugs.
Besides psychs maybe, but even those rarely.
>>
>>41769114
Eyyyyyy any new jawpics

>got your shit together yet

For now. Quit drugs, got a chill office job 9-5 mon-fri, insurance, place with Jake Gyllenbf. We have a cat, I make him keto brownies and clean the house like some wife ass bitch n shit

>>41769123
Thx familia. It's brown
>>
>>41769138
That's a good girl. You should get married birth babies and be a mummie.
>>
>>41769134
you don't feel as much pain, water in th joint etc further masks pain.
You have to be very careful, connective tissue gets stronger at a far slower rate then muscle does.

If you do not deload, don't stay from ego lifting, overdo the volume, progress to fast.
You will fuck your shit up.

I guarantee you he did not have a tear.
I know a guy that hopped on orals, his bench went up fast, and then he wrecked both elbows, could not work out for 9 months. Is now skinnier then before and has damaged his joints forever, nice.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170324-164133.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170324-164133.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>41769138
Only this.

Really good for you, i am proud of you. Suburban bliss, marital bliss in the suburbs SO CUTE and even a cat.

I also want a cat, but i am not sure which one to get. Either a blue Russian or British shorthair
>>
>>41769137
I wouldn't really consider k to be like opiates but it's hard to put words to the difference in feeling. At the end of the day drugs treat different people very differently and different batches can create vastly dif results, too.

When I first started drugs psychs we're my favorite too. Now I can't stand them - or uppers. But everyone likes their own flavor - try em all if you'd like, nothing is as inherently addictive as people make them seem, at least not without outside factors. Lots of people don't care for dissociatives though so no harm in not liking them. Or anything, if you don't want
>>
>>41769161
Lmfao. That sucks. Yeah bench is the only thing that fucks my shoulder up. I bench twice a week no matter what bench is always 2 times on my routi e weekly and I always take time off from it it just feels like it's not asking me to get. I'm you g to take about 2-3 weeks off it tho. Funny thing is I can ohp and do ant other workout just fine. Thanks. Just wondering how long I'd have to take time off rlly. It's be nice if it went from 3 weeks to 1 or 2 but I see that doesn't matter.
>>
>>41769171
Cats are for betas and girls, you need a dog.
A well trained dog, to do cardio with.
Cats are anti social, selfish fucks. Most anyways.
My neighbours cat is cool, but they have a farm and the cat is outside 24/7.
>>
File: Tibetan-Mastiff-2.jpg (55KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tibetan-Mastiff-2.jpg
55KB, 900x450px
>>41769189
Trust me i rather want a dog, but i work full-time and i have nobody that can take care of it. I also live in an apartment with relatively small balcony

this dog i want to have, but it would be animal cruelty to get it in my situation

I love dogs
>>
File: IMG_4429.jpg (251KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4429.jpg
251KB, 1080x1080px
>>41769150
After miscarrying the last one I'm not as open to the thought.

I feel like if I was willing to have anyone's kid it was notbf's, and with that thought still in mind I'm not sure I'll ever be properly receptive to the idea.

Tyfully they stuck a 5 year iud birth control in me so I won't have to consider accidents

>>41769171
Mirin for days breh

Go brit short hair. They have that comical expression

Pic is my lil shit. Grows like weed and bites through anything

>>41769197
Get a Caucasian shepherd and just bring it to the gym with you pretend is hairy Russian man

They hunt bears with those niggers
>>
>>41769183
When I started my bench went from 3 plates for 1 to 3 plates for 5*5 in a few weeks.
I was benching heavy 3 times per week. But when I felt it I backed off, deloaded for a week or so.
Then with most things like that I would warm up after the time of and only do stuff that does not hurt, if it hurts take more time off. do some other exercise or something.

Even now I have to do that sometimes. My shoulder are indestructable, I don't know why, but I feel my elbows everytime I overdo it.
But they are gtg in a week normally.
I try to deload sooner but that shit is hard to time right.
This time I will try lowering the volume a bit.

>>41769197
Oh, I feel you.
I'd love one too, but at the moment to time, no room, no money. Just too much responsibility for me right now.
>>
File: 1396931151032.gif (1MB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
1396931151032.gif
1MB, 182x200px
>>41769209
>female who tries to be "just one of the guys"
>im not like those other females
>>
>>41769209
My wife has a 3 yr iud after misscarrying and she still wants kids. Nevar give up. Hopefully have one in a year or two once I make more money.
On that note does anavar do anything for carrying kids?
>>
File: Britse_korthaar_kittens_6.jpg (26KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
Britse_korthaar_kittens_6.jpg
26KB, 640x425px
>>41769209
Yeah i know, he looks funny when he's small. But i didn't like the yellow liver damage looking eyes they have when they grow older.

Blue Russian eyes are better looking, but he's looking too thin. I like more thickness.

What kind of breed is that of yours? He looks funny and terrified. Like the British shorthair. Like they have seen soms crazy shit in their lives

I know right.

>>41769217
>>41769217
Dog is mans best friend. When i lived at my parents we had a black German Shepard. HE WAS MY ONLY AND BEST FRIEND and died from cancer. I never wanna feel that feel again
>>
>>41769209
my mom had 2 children, then 2 misscarryages, and then she got me. And I am the tallest, healthiest etc.
She is a strong women.
>>
>>41769228
I bet I have daddy issues or some shit too wew m8 slow down read my palm next

>>41769249
That's good to hear. I hope all goes well once you two are ready

&var would impact the pregnancy negatively I believe. But if she uses it prior to strengthen the fuck out of her muscles might make the birthing process itself easier?

Not very read in that subject desu
>>
>>41769228
Those are always the biggest thots
>>
>>41769296
everyone loves a good ho tho so idk the bellyaching?
>>
>>41769396
Is this new tumbleresque sentence structuring part of your post-ex crisis introspection?
>>
why does enanthate makes me sore for so long? when i used propionate it didn't hurt as much for so long (5 days each pin)
>>
Not on roids because I don't like the side effects, but I have found great results on HGH. While expensive (about 1500 per month)

Benefits:

> clears your skin
> burns fat
> gains hard muscle and new muscle cells (steroids only make your existing muscle threads thicker and mostly filled with water)
> instant recovery
> more sex drive (without the roid wolf-bear sex mania)
> Better cardio
> better sleep
>more energy at work
> happiness
>????
>Profit

So I know most people can't afford a disposable 1500 a month, especially since a cycle is 4-6 months, but I think it is worth it if you are a working professional and you don't want to get super huge and roided out.
>>
whats the difference in the different AI.
any different mechanism of actions?
>>
>>41769465
There's probably a lot of alcohol or solvent in your gear

Use a different lab
>>
>>41769532
Imagine that and the 750mgs of test. Thats all i would ever use if it was in the budget
>>
>>41769544
Some(Aromasin) destroy the aromatase enzyme(suicidal AI)

while others(letrozole, arimidex) only bind to it temporarily(non-suicidal)

Some are stronger than others (letrozole is like a nuclear bomb on estrogen)

Also there are SERMS like tamoxifen which are not AIs but instead prevent gyno by preventing the binding of estrogen to your nips
>>
>>41769599

Yes. If I really wanted to get huge I would stack it with high quality sustanon and anavar. But, like I said, I work at an office and just want to be reasonably muscled and of sound mind and body.

Not on that level of super saiyan yet.
>>
>>41769627

0.5 Arimedex EOD is best for tight gains without destroying your hormones. You need a bit of estrogen
>>
>>41769627
>>41769657

whats good to kill old gyno?
and an ai I can take longterm? thinking about a cruise.
>>
>>41769577
yeah, i imagined it, gonna look for a different lab, but its hard as fuck to find good sources here
>>
>>41769272
you are the tallest and strongest compared to what? 2 dead babys? almost anything is taller and stronger than that
>>
anyone do subq injections?
>>
>>41769852
hurts like fuck, leaves scar tissue, don't do it.

>>41769698
Old gyno, try tamoxifen for like 3 months.

Longterm/cruise I would prefer aromasin, otherwise low dose arimidex
>>
>>41769884
>hurts like fuck, leaves scar tissue, don't do it.

Even in low volumes?
>>
>>41769788
the 2 other ones.
Reading comprehension is not your forté huh?
My parents were pretty old when they got me, strange somehow that I am so healthy.
>>
whats a good dosage of hcg to keep em going constantly while on a cruise?
or is there only a need to do that every once in awhile?
>>
>>41769903
yep

might have been because the gear i was using was awful but im pretty sure subq is a bad ride anyway
>>
>>41768957
I thought youd be dead by now
>>
I have a recurring muscle sprain in my inner glute that I'll tweak every couple months and it puts me out of the gym for upper (can't stabilize anything even dbs) at least 3 days and lower up to two weeks.

Very frustrating. Wondering if bpc-157 would help this, or its more for joints.
>>
>>41769422
yes obviously ho it's as if autisms on here are compelled to ask stupid questions
>>
>>41769532
Do you take trt dose of test atleast?
>>
Texting ex and crying eyes out.

How's your monday night feelas?
>>
>>41770310
Not as pathetically as yours, thankfully.

Just applying for jobs and not making it to the gym because my cars an asshole....
>>
>>41770310
Made a killing with ETH today, doing good.
>>
>>41770310
studying, sexing gf, shooting roids, going to work out later.
laughing at you a bit.
>>
>>41770310
Crusader are you English? Am I going to have to start subvocalizing your whiny greentexts in an English accent?

Either way, keep plugging along buddy. Time is the only fix for romantic shit in my experience.
>>
>>41770356
how much? and how much did you invest?
I am thinking about it too.
>>
>>41770371
20% in two days. Could have been 40% if I was faster.

Buy some ETH, and don't look for a month. Then check it out again. The Chinese are buying up a lot of Crytocurrencies, this is what caused the doubling of BTC the past few weeks. BTC is starting to become a bit old and slow, ETH is the faster alternative without being shady like Monero.

Still if you have some money that you're not afraid to lose (you could lose it all) then get some ETH and sit on it.
>>
>>41769947
ADOPTED
D
O
P
T
E
D

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Now go call your Dad a cuck!
>>
>>41770368
I'm Australian. Read it in a Steve Irwin accent.
>>
File: 1490976794795.gif (1MB, 357x283px) Image search: [Google]
1490976794795.gif
1MB, 357x283px
Anything i can take before a race to help running?
I'm doing a race and I've been putting on alot of muscle but haven't done intense cardio, just LISS, like rich panini does.
Now my legs pump up and i barely drag my feet after 5 minutes.
How's meth or adderall? I feel like they could possibly make it worse too.
>>
>>41770449
epo
>>
I REALLY hope I won't die from using the same syringe tube, with different needles, for the summer. Need to conserve space while on the move during summer, and will keep the previous used nail on for tube isolation.
>>
>>41770505
Go to literally any pharmacy and get a new one each time you need it you fucking moron
>>
>>41770418
My dad is too alpha for that, my mom would be more of a cuck. But they are too happy.
60 years old and in love like some fucking teenagers.
I am so happy for them. Relationship goals for everyone.

thanks for the good feels :)

>>41770416

I think I'll pull the trigger, thanks.
how often do you sell/buy? or do you only really sit on them?
>>
File: 1484296575830.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484296575830.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>41770505
ew dont do that
>>
>>41770526
not every country is your country
>>41770530
muh space
>>
>>41770536
worst case scenario you'll have a nice infection going on and spend a good 2 weeks in a hospital.
>>
>>41770546
I'm not that unlucky
>>
>>41770536
Any country I've ever been to has been able to give me syringes

What shithole do you live in where sterile plastic tubes are illegal/unavailable
>>
>>41770546
or some deep tissue necrosis and a hole the size of a fist in his glute
>>
>>41770555
a nordic commie nanny shithole
>>
>>41770528
If I see something good happening I play with the buying and selling on the same day (sometimes in the same few minutes), but that is a shitty way to trade and a good way to lose money. With ETH just sitting on them is a good plan. Read up about the how and why ETH is better than BTC in the long run, and remember that It can all come crashing down so don't put all you savings in!

It`s a nice way to turn $200 into $1000 while only being $200 at risk (Eat cheaper brotein and you'll be able to invest the difference)

At the moment the Chinese are just buying it without knowing why (this is how they ended up with so called 'Ghost cities") and this is going to keep driving the prices up, a $1000 ETH for Christmas is a very real possibility.
>>
At what point in your lifting career did you begin to roid?

How many years?
Why did you start?
>>
>>41770628
already dumped 100 eu in etherium.

anxious to see how its gonna end up.
>>
Are you already big/muscular? If not you can cut before roiding and just bulk the whole time on cycle.
>>
>>41770695
I'm still mad that I didn't buy when it was less than $50. I`m going to sit on this ETH and thoughout the year buy some more for a quick turn around.
>>
>>41769989
There are tons of people who prefer subq over IM for trt though.
>>
>>41770480
I read i shouldn't do epo on test tho.
>>
>>41770874
not for long yeah, its gonna make your blood thick salsa.
>>
>>41770449
Equipoise/Boldelone
>>
>>41770449
myo inositol trispyrophosphate
(ITPP)

It releases more oxygen from red blood cells, very effective, combine it with a steroid that increases RBC count and it should be even more effective.
>>
>>41770896
Makes sense, but do you think one or two doses leading up to the game day will still give a slight edge? Ive looked into it before when i was doing alot of MMA but havent bothered messing with it yet.
>>
>>41770449
20x200m at mile pace, 2x20 minute tempos, and lots of easy miles will have you sorted mate
>>
>gf prepares needle for me
>she leaves the 21* in

felt like i cored my quad brehs
fuckin women rite?
>>
>>41770644
>how many years
1?
>start
18, 19?

Would go back and have waited given the opportunity. Both in understanding what I'm doing now better and in waiting for shit to settle naturally body wise

But as a rule of thumb I'd say a person is ok to start once they understand their routine/diet and how to adequately adjust it. I think most people would agree with that unless you're underage though
>>
>>41770628
is the reddit starting page good to get all the info I need?
Like what wallet where to buy etc?
>>
File: CrUKMm0h.jpg (109KB, 578x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CrUKMm0h.jpg
109KB, 578x1024px
Anyone have an iPhone 7 plus? Do you like it? I'm getting a refund on my current phone and I'm not sure which new one to get or if I should wait for the next generations launching this fall.

>>41768938
Ew ESTP is back, is your phone number still the same so I can send you copious amounts of dick pics?
>>
>>41770695
where did you buy them? I want to dump some money too, and all that smart contract stuff seems a bit complicated.
>>
>>41771384
coinbase.

pretty easy just follow their steps.
>>
>tfw new meds plus morning fast plus energy drink = loud fucking stomach grumbling in public

It's like you guys don't even challenge passerby with your stomach growls to assert dominance l m f a o

>>41771358
Sure is. But I don't respond to anything. I've deleted every form of social media/contact/messenger so I can ignore everyone easier
>>
>>41771393
on it, thanks.
>>
>>41769852
I do when on a cruise, if you have good gear in mct oil and shoot around .3ml or less every few days it works great, don't shoot more than that, I've seen people say .5 is cool but I get giant itchy welts at .5, fuck that shit
>>
File: 1wHQgSX.jpg (379KB, 2074x2955px) Image search: [Google]
1wHQgSX.jpg
379KB, 2074x2955px
Stacking var and epi y/n? Also holy gerd or acid reflux whatever the fuck it is from high tren. Shit is annoying
>>
>>41771616
Why? What do you want to achieve?
>>
File: tumblr_ogljv7vOOf1r700tto1_1280.jpg (216KB, 633x950px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogljv7vOOf1r700tto1_1280.jpg
216KB, 633x950px
>>41771639
I have like 4g of epi I haven't used so I figured why not. I'm just cautious because last time I touched epi it broke my face out. Could've been a coincidence though.
>>
>>41771678
Ive got 13g anadrol left, except I really like adrol after trying it.. no issues like with dbol.

Should have ordered more sdrol too.

I havent tried epi yet, whats it like? Any good mass?
>>
PAGING BIMBO

How do I make my gf lactate?
>>
File: 1495647328302-0.jpg (76KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495647328302-0.jpg
76KB, 540x960px
>>41771701
Dunno. I was only on it for a week before I got off because of the acne. Got some adrol on the way now, what dose did you run? I have some lvl99 sdrol left from a while back that I never finished.

People at work keep saying I'm bigger every time they see me which sketches me out some. Thankfully work girlie loves to hug me because she loves my muscles gotta give her the d.
>>
>>41771753
50mg ED split into 2 doses. Feel pretty good. First dose of Adrol I took was 50mg straight up pre workout and I went hypo after a light work out. Other than that no issues.

I might try epi after sdrol. Though Im curious to how Sdrol stacked with Adrol would go..
>>
>>41769249
it will masculinize the fetus, depending on dose

make sure it's male at least, and var fucks lipids so
>>
>>41771818
Wonder what would happen if some gave a baby hgh until they turned 18
>>
>>41771872
they would grow until estrogen seals their epiphyseal plates

who knew
>>
>>41770644
Like 3 years in
Because I'm a manlet with a baby dick and that makes frauding perfectly fine. Normal sized people can take their privilege and fuck off if they don't agree with my choices.
>>
>>41771893
So I could get an 8 ft son? What's the genetic limit
>>
>>41771903
heart issues generally kill them b/c circulation demand

look up examples of people with pituitary tumors, they grow to 7-8ft then die beause their heart shits out

you're doing the same thing with extraneous GH
>>
>>41770644
Like 1 month in, lifted for a year or so when I was a teenager so I know what proper form but lost all the muscle by now.

I want to be big enough that I'm always "that huge guy" in every room. Always admired the presence huge people in general have. They can keep to themselves and be polite and people will still respect them.
>>
>>41771903
>what's the genetic limit

Literally your own genetics

If you're 5'6" and your broodmother is 5'5" and the kids max genetic height tops at 5'5 1/2 then hgh won't make him any taller than that. It can't alter your genetic make up
>>
>>41771950
dont even pretend to know shit please

also welcome back bb missed u etc glad you didn't od on h
>>
>>41771989
That's the medical truth though

You can't just hgh your way into gianthood, unless you were already supposed to be that height and you were just stunted for some reason or another

&thx I've been clean for a while now
>>
>>41771950
Genetic limit is a meme you dumb cunt
>>
>>41772019
GH will literally make you grow as long as your growth plates are still open roastie
>>
>>41772022
If that's what helps you fall asleep at night
>>
>>41772019
>You can't just hgh your way into gianthood
yes you can, you just run the risk of dying because of it

pituitary tumor cases show you exactlt what to expect
>>
>>41772042
You have a natty genetic limit and an enhanced limit. Same with AAS use. Some nattycuck lifter could be at his max and then hop on tren and gain weight.
An underage kid who was meant to be 6ft natty could have an enhanced potential of 6'5"
>>
why are women so dumb what's the evolutionary advantage to it
>>
>>41772038
Height is genetically predetermined. Keep dreaming though bb one day
>>
>>41772019
Hi ESTP, nice to see you back :)

inb4 some fuck giving me shit for the smiley
>>
>>41772074
complacency facilitates neutrality/nonaggression
>>
>>41772078
It is genetically predetermined, that doesn't mean more growth hormone won't increase your genetic potential.

Are you just mad you're a womanlet?
>>
>>41772074
It's not that women are dumb but rather that men are superior due to the need to compete with and edge out each other
>>
>>41771940
lol
>>
dumb roastie slut BTFO

thank god you had a miscarriage so the world will be spared your low iq genetics
>>
>>41772019
FYI doctors prescribe hgh to kids who are just too short (without any medical reason behind it) to much success.

you are full of shit and I would kindly request you stop offering advice. also no more threads with shitty ops while you're at it
>>
>>41772061
>>41772111
It doesn't "grow" your limit you illiterate niggers, it can cause you to REACH your already PREDETERMINED limit

Jesus christ
>>
>>41772177
That's like saying AAS won't grow your muscle it will only cause you to reach your predetermined limit. Shut the fuck up.

Hgh is for height, before growth plates are closed, what anabolic steroids are for muscle.
>>
>>41772143
>glad you had a miscarriage
Wew you must masturbate with razor blades you edgelord

>>41772163
It still only grows them to their genetic limit you dense fucker
>>
File: 11.jpg (113KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
113KB, 660x495px
can we go back to crusader's beta attempts at woo-ing his ex?
>>
>>41772204
If you were going to grow to 6 ft 2 naturally, hgh could make you 6'5" or more depending on your dose. The way you're using the phrase genetic limit is meaningless.
>>
>>41772227
>hgh could make you 6'5" or more depending on your dose.
citation?
>>
>>41772199
:^) ok then riddle me this retard: if you followed rich pianos exact diet, regime, roid/hgh use -- why wouldn't you be essentially twins?

Why do you try to copy zyzz's routine and cycles but don't look like zyzz?

Why do you have a weak jaw even with tren and Mast's is like a models even presteroids?

because different people have different genetic make ups you dumb fuck
>>
>>41772143
the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Anyone done anavar at 100mg/day before? Did you have good results on it? Planning on running it for a cut with 300mg prop a week.
>>
>>41772234
I'm 6'5"

Started taking hgh at 19 as 6'2" after not growing since 17, grew until I was 23. Didn't take it to get taller but it happened.
>>
>>41772255
so, you don't have any actual evidence beyond your own subjective unempirical personal anecdotes?
>>
>>41772204
You're wrong about that ESTP, with enough growth hormone in prepubertal time you can make people grow tall as fuck. It's just no doctor would give them that much because its unhealthy and has a lot of risks like cancer, malformations etc. (It would basically be an iatrogenic form of acromegaly)

the thing the fuckers here don't realise is that by the time they are 18-20 years old nearly all growth plates have closed and no matter how much HGH you run effect on growth at or near the end of puberty is minimal (that is if the growth plates aren't fused yet).

Mk677 and HGH for growth are terribly overhyped and don't do shit for that, because by the time people discover this and realise they want to be taller (and their growth probably is already coming to an end) its already too late
>>
>>41772227
If you're going to grow to 6'2 naturally, but your genetic make up maxes out at 6'4, hgh will not make you 6'5+

How is that so hard to wrap your head around
>>
>>41772239
>:^) ok then riddle me this retard: if you followed rich pianos exact diet, regime, roid/hgh use -- why wouldn't you be essentially twins?

Hgh will enhance your genetic potential. It could make a 5'10 "man" into 6'2 or a 6'2 man 6'6. In both cases the guy grew 4 inches but his starting point and genetics were different. Some people just have inferior genetics like your miscarried child, they aren't ever gonna make it

Rest of your this drivel is just false equivalencies and straw man.
>>
>>41772286
Can you fucking retards lay off my miscarriage it's not funny
>>
>>4177227
Genetic max = Your natty height devoid of hgh

You aren't using words correctly.
>>
>>41769054
I k holee at a rave ama
>>
>>41772286
>>41772297
I know this is 4 chan and all but seriously don't fuck with someone over a miscarriage that shit is hard to deal with

Sorry for your loss bro, my wife had a miscarriage a few months after we got married, it was rough to deal with. We've had 3 perfectly healthy kids since though.
>>
File: 1483475479213.jpg (44KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483475479213.jpg
44KB, 337x450px
>>41772347
>>41772286
>>
>>41772355
>>41772325
>>41772297
>>>/Facebook/
>>
>>41772308
If a kid who is, at final growth, 5'4 takes hgh, he will become, probably at best, 4 inches taller

He won't become 8 feet tall because it's beyond his limit

Hgh doesn't change your GENES

That's also why people with giantism and builders who abuse hgh look so fucking disproportionate- there are short bones that don't grow with the rest of them
>>
>>41772325
Thanks familia. It still upsets me

Good to hear you and your wife were able to overcome things and have some youngin's though
>>
>>41771893
I'm a manlet, should I feed my son aromasine during his puberty?
>>
Somebody post an anecdote about arguing with retards pls
>>
>>41772422
Got you senpai
>m-muh opinion is better than your's
>>>/v/
>>
>>41772415
sorry if I'm out of line, but was the child jake gyllenhalls or not bfs?
>>
>>41772382
ESTP stop talking about shit you don't understand.
'Gigantism' or acromegaly isn't inherited yet every kid with it grows tall as fuck, that's because of the excessive amounts of HGH their body produces. The people who don't grow tall are when it starts in adult life.
>>
>>41772435
Jake gyllenhaal's. It wasn't expected but I did feel attached to it and the crazy pregnancy hormones make the loss 1000x more dramatic. I honestly underestimated my emotional capacity before that happening. It was also the worst physical pain I've ever had, holy fuck. I'd never wish it on anyone.
>>
>>41772476
again, sorry if i am out of line, but were you going to keep it? you always you would not.
>>
>>41772445
They grow disporportionate/tall from more than the hgh. Giantism isn't caused solely by hgh
>>
>>41772479
I didn't think I would but I couldn't have aborted it. I felt very maternal/protective towards it. I have no idea how that would've translated after the preggo hormones were gone and it was a screaming fleshy baby, but I can't say I've ever cared for something so strongly. Hormones really do crazy things.
>>
>>41772487
>a condition characterized by excessive growth and height significantly above average. In humans, this condition is caused by over-production of growth hormone

Feel free to kill yourself now.
>>
File: whiteknight faggot.gif (77KB, 618x490px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight faggot.gif
77KB, 618x490px
>>41772422
>>41772325
>>41772355
>>41772247
Fuck off cucks. If this was bimbo or crusader being bullied none of you would care, it's only because she's female you feel the need to win virgin good boy points.
>>
Why do all bodybuilders eat rice instead of pasta? Aren't they pretty similar?
>>
>>41772487
It is directly the result of a pituitary tumor producing insane amounts of GH. Of course this has other effects in the body like increase in IGF-1 etc etc. But this would also occur if it was administered in a pulsatile fashion. Of course its totally theoretical because nobody would do such a thing, but its still possible.
>>
>>41772583
pasta is more calorie dense
>>
>>41772419
just don't let him get fat, if you're paranoid you should have bloodwork done and personally make sure his e2 and T levels are where they should be

don't just blindly feed him AI
>>
I've only been lifting for about a year, but I've always been relatively fit due to sports in school. Now I look pretty decent, vascular arms without flexing or anything and a 6 pack if I flex. Been considering cycling, should I hold off until I get bigger naturally?
>>
>>41772573
How fucking socially inept are you that you can't conceive multiple people understand that a miscarriage isn't a joke?

Do you really have nothing else you can make fun of me for?

If you were making fun of any one for their family member dying or some shit only a couple months after it happened you'd get told to fuck off too

Grow up
>ALL HGH GROW PUNS INTENDED

>>41772550
I found an article that cites gov source and explains simply how just hgh /=/ giantism so you can get over it
>http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2014/10/02/much-growth-hormone-needed-cause-gigantism/
>>
>>41772675
do it faggot
>>
>>41772637
I'm just memein. But I am curious, if estrogen seals the plates, if aromasine would cause him to continue to grow.
>>
>>41772684
>http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2014/10/02/much-growth-hormone-needed-cause-gigantism/

>Gigantism indicates excessive secretion of growth hormones (GH) during childhood when open epiphyseal growth plates allow for excessive linear growth
>So key factors involved in Gigantism involve HGH much higher than normal and a resistance to HGH surpression.

Literally from your link. Suicide when?
>>
>>41772585
It also requires a lack of resistance and the tumor often fucks up other hormones as well, so no, pumping random kid with hgh doesn't = giantism

Fuck this all started over some half naked question over whether you could feed a kid hgh it's whole life for 8 foot tall offspring

At least this bs is mildly roid related
>>
>>41772573
I didn't even know it was a female, just a subject that I understand how it made me and my wife feel.
>>
File: 1382375388001.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1382375388001.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
Injecting in pecs is PIP free and extremely easy to do. What;s your excuse for not including it in your injection rotation aside from being a pussy who is scared to point sharp things towards his heart?
>>
>>41772696
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC34445/

i imagine it'd eventually stop, but there's one-of-many gov citations on estrogen and growth. in theory it'd work, at least for a little while

if you really want to help your future son out, you'd make like CHEM and feed him steroids as a teen for dat dere boner gains

he'll be a manlet but at least he'll have a 7" dicc
>>
File: 1490040837155.jpg (2MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
1490040837155.jpg
2MB, 3456x5184px
I'm 6'3 and my waifu is 5'2. Have I doomed my potential children?
>>
>>41772704
>requires resistance to HGH surpression.

Are you blind ??????
>>
>>41772718
>giantism doesn't just include HGH levels
>..you also have to fail to suppress HGH levels

Desperate.

>>41772732
Just start your son on HGH starting at puberty and tell him it's vitamins. If he complains tell him he's never gonna make it.
>>
File: 1319218180496.jpg (23KB, 349x338px) Image search: [Google]
1319218180496.jpg
23KB, 349x338px
>>41772735
I'm already ignoring the fact that your "scientific" source spelled suppression wrong. Don't push it.
>>
>>41772704
>>41772718
>>41772684
This article is talking about lack of resistance, this is innate in an adenoma which just a clot of cells producing hormone that dont give a fuck about the body trying to 'regulate' it through hypothalamic negative feedback.
It also talks about it doesn't just take a bit more HGH, it takes A LOT of HGH.
Which is exactly what I've been trying to tell you for the past 30 minutes.
>>
>>41772718
hey now, you could always whore yourself for GH money and test it on your ki-

o right
>>
File: 1470251151722.jpg (153KB, 730x944px) Image search: [Google]
1470251151722.jpg
153KB, 730x944px
>>41768938
Whats a better AI:

Anastrozole or Exemestane?
>>
>>41772768
Technically her child lived and died a manlet. That's why she's so sensitive about this HGH topic.
>>
>>41772747
>but estp you're wrong about vastly agreed upon genetic height limits from the medical community regarding hgh because GIANTISM
>if I give my kid assloads of hgh he will be 8" just with giantism!!!
>giantism would require xyz other factors not just boatloads of hgh
>THAT'S DESPERATE!

ooo k then

You don't have to admit I was right as long as you know deep down it's true
>>
>>41772759
It cites a .gov medical study, which would tell you the same thing in longer words you dumb nigger. It's not the source itself

>>41772761
Youve been trying to tell me for 30 minutes that giving a healthy regular kid hgh will not give it giantism???????

Like what I've been fucking saying
>>
File: referee.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
referee.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>>41772785
The cause of giantism is excessive HGH levels and a resistance to HGH suppression. HGH is the deciding factor for giantism and therefore height as well.

You can't dispute this. As the official thread referee I'm calling it in favor of the HGH alphas.
>>
>>41772729
Cos it's easier to do VG?
>>
21 yo 5'9 here. My dad's 5'9 as well. What are the chances I'll grow any more betqeen 21-25? I'm guessing slim to none. I wanna go on test badly

> tfw 143 lbs 13% low test skinny dyel.
>>
>>41772811
whelp looks like its over folks ESTP is finished
>>
>>41772811
thanks referanon
>>
>>41772811
Nothing you just said changes the fact that a child without giantism will not pass a genetics set limit and magically become 8 feet tall thanks to giving it hgh if it was never genetically intended to be that height
>>
>>41772808
Okay this is like arguing with a brick wall. Believe whatever you want to believe.
>>
>>41772824
It's ok to be 5'9 anon lol
>>
>>41769114
hey masT what dose of biotin do you use in your hair stack? added anything else to it? I'm aware of the SP and PSO
>>
>>41772832
The only difference between a normal kid and a kid with giantism is elevated HGH levels. Therefore a kid with slightly elevated HGH levels would just end up extremely tall versus a giant.

Amazon sells sturdy ropes if you're looking for suicide options.
>>
>>41772849
Yeah, I know. I don't share the height autism of /fit/. In my mind if you're not 5'6 you're fine. Just asking because I know gear closes your growth plates and was wondering if I could squeeze any more inches out.
>>
>>41772875
Take HGH if you're only 21 you can still maybe hit 6 ft.
>>
>>41772875
You're done growing upwards senpai, you now need to take an alternate route to cultivating additional mass
>>
>>41772886
Isn't HGH crazy expensive, though? I'm a poor ass student
>>
>>41772886
You don't grow at 21 anymore in 95% of the cases.
>>
>>41772731
well that would fix his inevitable 5 inch dick
unless I marry a nigress with bbd genes
>>
My penis got bigger after I cut down 20lbs

Would anybody like to fight about that too?
>>
>>41772905
black people dont have larger penises kid you've been memed by the jews
>>
>>41772684
How about you fuck off, you retarded newfriend. This isn't the place for you, fool
>>
>>41772928
well that's a relief. pinning him during his sleep it is then.
>>
>>41772919
No it didn't your fat pad got smaller so more of your dick was exposed so it looks longer. Dumb fat fuck.
>>
>>41772573
except i defended bimbs multiple times and crusader too before he went full cuck-ader.

>>41772919
>>41772945
kek
>>
>>41772893
I'll do it. I want to get swole and lean lads.

>tfw skinnyfat skeleton muh entire life
>suffering

Is 13%bf low enough for a cycle?
>>
>>41772945
>No it didn't your fat pad got smaller so more of your dick was exposed so it IS longer.

ftfy

also im shredded
>>
>>41772933
>new friend

Welcome to /fraud/ :^)
>>
>>41772971
Fuck off, my man
>>
>>41772991
>pay me to do it you dirty spic licker

Etc
>>
the chance of ESTP recovering from this is about the same as her dead lifeless child coming back from the grave
>>
So...

Anyone know if fatlifts is still alive?
>>
>>41773016
What?
>>
File: 1406765049001.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1406765049001.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>it's okay for me to bring up my miscarriage for attention and sympathy but not ok for you to bring it up later

women
>>
>tfw you whisper "grow, grow, grow" while injecting because of that one anon
>>
>>41773058
It's her attempt at being racist and edgy in order to show us she's just "one of the guys" and fits into board culture. But as you can see by how triggered she got when people brought up her failure to birth a child correctly women are all normies at heart and will never fit in.
>>
>>41773090
>her failure to birth a child correctly

how do you even mess this up? all you do is push it out of your vag. roasties really are retarded. maybe she pushed to hard and choked the baby out
>>
>>41772297
Your terrible genetics and steroid use literally killed your own child. How can you live with yourself knowing that your own body can no longer support life because of what you've done to it
>>
>>41773106
What

Did a femanon do roids and made her baby explode?
>>
>>41773090
Is ESTP a confirmed female?
>>
>>41773125
ESTP did

due to all the androgens her womb was inhospitable for the growth of life and literally suffocated her own baby
>>
>>41773106
I know you're just taking the piss out of me, but I miscarried because it was a tubal pregnancy. I wasn't on roids and was clean at the time. There's literally nothing I did or could have done.
>>
>>41773170
>was clean at the time

That doesn't change the years of damage done to your body's fertility from anabolic steroids. This is your fault.
>>
ESTP can you post pic of ass please?
>>
>Reproductive system trouble is a given as the delicate balance of her hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis becomes skewed due to increases in circulating testosterone and diminished estrogen activity. Additionally, the stark decline in estrogen and progesterone can result in the inhibition of follicle formation, ovulation, and an irregular menstrual cycle which can lead to amenorrhea (absence or suppression of the menstrual cycle). A study conducted with 9 female weightlifters showed all but 2 had menstrual abnormalities (Malarkey et al.; 1991). A woman also runs a very high risk of developing cervical and/or endometrical cancer and uterine atrophy, and she risks infertility with extended AAS use. A woman using steroids can literally damage her unborn child even after cessation of use by retarding fetus growth, or increasing the chances of pseudohermanphroditism (both male and female physical body and character traits).

Jesus christ she's literally a murderer
>>
>>41773185
My body isn't permanently damaged from cycling var lol, Dr confirmed. I asked specifically about if that could have caused it and she reassured me that that was not the case for me.

The fuck did I ever do to you?
>>
>>41773185
>That doesn't change the years of damage done to your body's fertility from anabolic steroids. This is your fault.

Citation required.
>>
>>41773246
>female doctor reassured female patient she dindu nuffin wrong everything is gods plan

sure thing hun :)
>>
Finaplix from the vet comes with estradiol, how do you guys take it? Chinese powders?
>>
>>41773245
read >>41773246
I was not doing roids at the time nor have I caused lingering or permanent damage and my hormone levels are and were well within normal range

You guys are fucking assholes, I'd wish you could experience such a thing as miscarriage but I'd not wish that on anyone
>>
>>41773170
You selfishly got pregnant and brought another life into this world knowing (or irresponsibly not knowing) that your use of steroids would likely end in the death of a human child that you were supposed to protect and nurture
>>
>>41773282
you can brew injectable tren from finaplix if you know ur shit kid
>>
>>41773300
>I was not doing roids at the time

It doesn't fucking matter. You did in the past and it permanently affected your fertility. You murdered your child. Take some responsibility.
>>
>>41773300
What the fuck do you expect when you give out that information? How long have you fucking been here?
>>
>>41773308
The fuck is even going through your head

What the actual fuck is wrong with you

K, whatever., you guys win, I won't post on fraud anymore. Bawling over this shit, this is just really low
>>
>>41773331
dumb roastie wanted attention she can't help it females are programmed to seek sympathy at all times and play the victim
>>
>>41773134
Her pussy is all over the internet
>>
>>41773338
Later cunt kys
>>
>>41773338
>Bawling over this shit
awww poor wittle woastie got her feewings huwt
>>
File: attention whore.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
attention whore.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>41773338
thanks for letting us know that you're crying even when you're btfo you still can't override your female instincts to elicit sympathy from surrounding males
>>
>>41773338
If you have an identity on the internet, don't give out information. It will be used against you, and then you'll be complaining about it.
>>
>>41773331
>>41773338
I like you ESTP, but honestly it was pretty clear that people here are gonna take whatever they can to bring others down. Not smart posting that kinda stuff..
>>
File: fedora2.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
fedora2.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>41773391
>>41773396
>please have sex with me random internet female look at me defend you please im so lonely................
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
/fit/ needs to be purged of r9k tbqhfam
>>
>>41773338
I'm sorry for your pain. We all make mistakes, hope you don't give up on having kids though.
>>
>>41773416
How the fuck is my post whiteknighting? I was giving the bitch advice, you fucking retard
>>
File: 1362512166575.jpg (19KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1362512166575.jpg
19KB, 396x385px
Bought new protein powder and fish oil.
>>
reading my friends posts. FRAUD IS BACK, YES

We only need JM and BRICK back now.
>>
>>41773437
you wouldn't have said that to a male getting btfo, he would have been told to suck it up and fuck off
>>
>>41773453
What the fuck do you know about what I would have done?
>>
>>41773416
You're fucking retarded. At least she had some entertaining stories, better than faggots like crusader Alex or glands that just shitpost al day long about the same pathetic shit.
>>
>>41773459
all whiteknight cucks are the same
>>
File: 1496891542044.jpg (51KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1496891542044.jpg
51KB, 640x623px
>>41773421
you're outnumbered and outgunned, we have jerry on our side

>>41773451
yeah nah
>>
>>41773470
Your bretty stupib :DDDD
>>
guys my father has raped me as a child and my girlfriend is fat. Who can bully me and make me go angry and leave this place forever.

i also have dick picks on the internet, somewhere

GO

>>41773474
When i say yes, it's it yes. I speak the truth, but nothing but the truth
>>
>>41773465
>At least she had some entertaining stories
like....?
getting fucked by her totally real movie star boyfriend after shooting h?

or maybe sucking dick for ~$100 and bragging about how easy it is to be a roastie whore

all her stories were basically the same deal but go ahead and enlighten us famalam
>>
did he use lube
>>
>we don't need feminis-
>*looks at this thread*

Nvm
>>
File: CGwOIFBW8AI8xmj.jpg-large.jpg (63KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
CGwOIFBW8AI8xmj.jpg-large.jpg
63KB, 640x622px
How do i get O'hurn mode?
>>
Good to see this place hasn't completely become reddit
>>
>>41773531
this thread is pretty tame for the chans, anon

maybe you should stay on tumblr, capische?
>>
LMAO THE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zz1KsqS6V0

>>41773308
right in the childhood

>>41773552
>he is scared to be himself, thus he think being someone else will change something in his pathetic life

Didn't you mom tell you to always be yourself no matter what faggot
>>
>>41773552
test + tren + dnp + raw ground beef
>>
>>41773338
Didnt you do heroin also?
>>
>>41773586
I'm subscribing to his channel now because he hates niggers
>>
>>41773713
lmao he got cucked by the bbc. Did you hear the recording. The poor rich, got cucked by the bbc

why should he even say sorry for something that happend 10 years ago, why give that faggot the attention/views that he wants.
>>
>>41773815
how often do you fap to blacked
>>
File: okcupid replies.png (42KB, 300x613px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid replies.png
42KB, 300x613px
Black boys can't compete
>>
>>41773865
depends on the porn. Gay or tranny? I must say that it's sometime too dominating for me and get me worried about my micro size penis.

I should also get the enlargement treatment like Jerry

Did you ever watch cuck porn? That's some though shit to watch.
>>
>>41773928
do you insert as the girl getting blacked?
>>
File: 5tthffr8u33z.jpg (132KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
5tthffr8u33z.jpg
132KB, 1280x960px
Fuck. I accidentally requested to follow a tranny on IG, realized and deleted him, and now he won't stop trying to follow my profile back.

Time to block him I guess.
>>
>>41774023
he prob likes muscledaddies
>>
Im a 31 years old male.
My testosterone results are here

4.82 ng/ml
(((normal values))) 2.49 - 8.36

I dont trust doctors and their normal values for "males".

I need a /fit/ opinion. Is it bad?
>>
did anyone over here ever fucked a tranny? How was it?

>>41774004
Whatever it takes
>>
>>41774032
Just do a test cycle faggot don't look for a reason to justify it.
>>
>gf's friend with giant tits is coming over
>>
File: suicide feel.jpg (4KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
suicide feel.jpg
4KB, 250x232px
>6'3" but wish I was 7 ft
>7 inch penis but wish it was 10

internet was a mistake
>>
>>41774032
see >>41774045
you can't find a reason not to do it except maybe that you'll have a hard time working out without it again afterwards
>>
>>41774041
Pretty much felt like getting a dick rammed up your ass
>>
Redpill me on running ralox preventatively while on adrol
>>
>>41774138
and then you have that and then you still won't be happy. It's a never ending cycle of searching for happiness you will never find. NOT now, not then, not never. You will always ask yourself what iff....

I FEEL YOU
>>
Is there any point using cutting agents when not on steroids?

Im thinking about cutting in a few weeks just to drop 5lb, which would be easy with 2 weeks of clen. But is there much point or is it better to just go natty.
>>
>>41774309
DNP spares muscles take it pussy
>>
>>41774324
Can you take DNP and go to work?

Whats shortest time period you can take and see results, would 7 days be enough.
>>
>>41774138
6'3" is the new king of manlets desu. I see girls around here sometimes as tall as me with short heels.
>>
>>41774366
yeah most people do 2 weeks max

you'll be sweaty depending on your dose, you'll want a fan or be inside with AC
>>
I went to a TRT clinic.

They charged $250 for 10mL of test C, 11000iu of HCG, and 0.35mg Arimidex caps. Is this a good price?
>>
>>41774366
Run 250mg/day for two weeks.

Don't go on a crazy diet. Just eat at a light deficit. Try and domore shit like long walks or bike rides if you don't already.

Dnp always works best for me when I don't drop my calories or carbs to anything crazy. I'm able to be more active and end up burning a lot more calories than trying to suicide cut. 375mg a day is my limit, can go for weeks and it barely effects my workout and daily life. Just lots of night sweats.
>>
>>41774429
yeah thats like $80 a month for 3 months supply sounds find to me
>>
>>41774429
Kek muricans still using cypionate over enanthate
>>
>>41774429
UGL is way cheaper but I would pay that price for knowing what the fuck I'm putting in my body easily.
>>
>>41774524
it's superior just like us
>>
Anyone here ever tried Primobolan? What are your opinions on it. Apart frm that it is expensive as hell.
>>
>>41774032
250 mg Test E every other day, do it faggot
>>
So here is some dangerous questions

>Injected today, aspirate like normal and no blood at all
>Complete injection
>Pull syringe out and blood starts pouring out
>There was no blood when I aspirated
>Might have punctured a vein
>First time this much blood
>>
>>41774613
could have ruptured a blood vessel but not actually shot into a vein
>>
>>41774613
Maybe you went right through the vein and injected below it.
>>
>>41774613
Most likely you hit a bloodvessel.

If you inject into vein you will feel it and you would have drawn blood when you aspirated.
>>
>>41772239
riddle me this then, why do they give hgh to dwarves?
Why did messi get hgh if it did nothing to make him taller?
>>
>>41774023
Up the dose
>>
This sounds stupid as fuck but what could cause weakness on DNP to where even though I just had some sugar/fruit + protein and oats, caffeine and ephedrine, I feel too physically weak to leave my bed?

I am pumped up and stimmed out from the ECA, and feel like playing a video game to pass the time, but I can't get out of bed. Feels like my muscles are dead

Could I be deficient in something or is it just from starving on dnp and not even ECA can help?
>>
>>41774861
I think it had something to do with ATP.
>>
>>41774023
Similar situation

Looking at guy shit online, find a regular youtube channel

Look at previous vids since this guys chin beard looks so fucking odd, like it is forced or something

Look through the vids and it says female to male transformation

Laughed, felt disgusted this is where we are in society today and left that channel.... Some people are just so fucking sick
>>
>>41770568
sweden. yes
>>
I really wanna jump on the gains train, someone give me a stack
>>
>>41775003
Do your own research before fucking yourself up.
>>
>>41774938
I mean is there anything I can do to not feel weak as fuck, or do I just have to deal with it

I know its mechanism and everything
>>
File: 1446643075021.png (18KB, 789x419px) Image search: [Google]
1446643075021.png
18KB, 789x419px
>>41774950
How did you know
>>
>>41775076
Not that I know of, just deal with it you will regain your strength eventually.
>>
>>41772573
making fun of someone for getting fucked in the ass or being a faggot that will die forever alone is not the same as making fun of someone that had his baby die.
What is wrong with you?

She laughed about being called a druggie, a whore, ugly etc.
But this is something else.
Just how dense can you be.

8edgy64me
>>
>>41775003
500mg trestolone ew
25mg adex ed
>>
>>41775253
>making fun of someone that had his baby die.
excuse me? it's exactly the same
>>
>>41775253
Fuck off white knight
>>
>>41775076

too little carbs?
>>
new

>>41775407
>>41775407
>>41775407
>>
plan on running
week 1: 500mg test +600mg deca 50mg dbol
week 2:
week 3:
week 5:
week 6:basically just ^ to week 6
week 7:500 mg test + 600mg deca
week 8:
week 9:
week10:^
what pct do you suggest? also is arimidex good as on cycle aromatase inhibitor?
>>
>>41769948
bumping for answer
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.