[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fasting/ general - summer cut edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 18

File: ch30f16.jpg (26KB, 469x164px) Image search: [Google]
ch30f16.jpg
26KB, 469x164px
>Previous thread
>>41518983

>FAQ

>BUT FASTING WILL CANNABILIZE MUH BICEPS AND ILL DIE

No, it won't. The biggest protein loss comes from (safe) secretions from your intestinal lining and pancreas, which tapers off as you continue to fast.

After a short burst of protein secreted from those organs (around 75 g of protein) -- your body will use about 20 grams of protein, that's about 20 days to waste an entire pound of muscle. Now compare this to the fact that you can lose up to 114 to 159 grams of fat a day and you got yourself a good ratio.

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22414/ <- This is what happens in your body when you fast
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26399868 <- Studies of non-obese men during periods of heavy caloric restriction

>Can I exercise while fasting?

You can, but not strenuously. Muscle ketone oxidation decreases after 1 week of fasting, along with decreased overall energy expenditure(page 144-152 of Burstztein S, et al. ‘Energy Metabolism, Indirect Calorimetry, and Nutrition.’ Williams & Wilkins 1989).

>How long is an optimal fast?

Depends on your willpower and bodyfat. Since you likely eat every day, you likely have quite a bit of fat reserves to burn. During fasts, soft fatty adipose tissue lipolysis is known to reach a MAXIMUM within the first week of a prolonged fast as does hepatic ketone production.

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5024045 <- Adipose tissue lipolysis 1 week max
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2656155 <- Ketone production 1 week max

If you exercise hard and push for PRs on a 7 day fast you'll essentially accelerate muscle wasting. Just do some light walking.

>Won't I get water poisoning?

No. A healthy male would have to binge on close to 3 gallons of water within a few hours to get fucked by water poisoning.

>Who SHOULDNT fast?

Typically those that are too young, too old (unless you're old and obese), or have muscle wasting diseases.
>>
>>41532788
Whoops,

"
If you exercise hard and push for PRs on a 7 day fast you'll essentially accelerate muscle wasting. Just do some light walking."

should be in the "Can I exercise while fasting" section

and the protein secretion section will burn 75grams of protein or so PER DAY for the first few days, then it tapers down to 20 grams of protein used per day.
>>
>>41532788
>How do I not feel like shit during a fast?

Hunger will come in waves the first few days then get less intense as you progress.

I add over half a daily recommended serving of lite salt to a gallon of water that I sip on throughout the day.

I also take a magnesium supplement to avoid cramps.

If I ever feel like I'm getting acid reflux, I'll add a shot of apple cider vinegar to my autism jug.

I'm 3 days in, started at 198, currently at 191.
>>
to the top
>>
>>41532788
Fasting is moronic. Eat healthy food and move more than you sit.

That being said.

>I was once so poor i had $30 to my name.
>It was going to be 4 weeks until my next paycheck.
>I lost my place to live
>lived in my car with my akita in an abandoned parking lot
>spent that $30 on dog food
>I swear my dog knew I wasn't eating because she would wimper when I gave her food and wait for me to insist she eat it.
>>
>>41532858
Post pics
>>
>>41533043
I don't know if this is true, but damn
>>
>>41533043
Wanna prove that fasting is moronic instead of baseless assumptions?

This happens every thread

>People say fasting is moronic, stupid, etc
>Doesn't provide a single shred of evidence
>Endless arguments ensue

Read the studies I posted. It's not moronic.

>>41533066

Post pics of what? My autism jug? My body?
>>
>>41533043
It's not a competition against calorie-restricted diets, bro. Especially since those are technically a form of fasting as well.
>>
>>41533135
Your before pic - don't tell me you didn't take one?
>>
>>41533163
Yup. People on this website freak the fuck out if something remotely challenges the sticky.

Just lol at people thinking they'll lose all their gains from a 10 day fast. You'll just look shredded AF nigga.
>>
>>41532788
I currently weight 72kg / 159lbs with a height of 176cm / 5"9. My BF is around 20-25% with massive amounts at the belly and hips.
Currently doing only bodyweight training (startbodyweight).

Should i fast to get rid of the excess fat at this weight?
>>
>student
>not a lot of money left
>lazy

>ate 400 kcals today

Drinking lots of water

Am I part of the team lads
>>
>>41533135
>post pics of what
There are seriously people who think you can not eat indefinitely remain fat. Because fasting isn't in the sticky.

Yes, they are that dumb.
No, no argument is going to change their minds.
>>
>>41533210
no. you're not in a fasting state so you're not reaping the benefits of the GH boost / immune system improvements. it's easier (for me) to not eat at all than to eat super low calories each day. eating makes me hungier.
>>41533166
i did take one. i'll post the before (199lbs) and after (goal is 185 lbs) once I hit 185. I'm at 191 right now, so I'm hoping it's in a few days.
>>
>>41533111
Very true.

That stupid dog was my life. I think it was 25 days before a friend saw me wasting away and insisted on buying me food.

>Wanna prove that fasting is moronic
Yes, eating provides the energy to build mass and enjoy life. Wanna go for a thirty mile ride with me in the midst of your ten day fast?

The only people who can afford to fast are lazy pieces of shit who do fuck all but sit around playing vidya games.
>>
>>41533223
What the fuck are you even trying to say?
>>
>again with this bullshit
>there's still another breatharian general with 5 replies ( >>41532033 )

cancer.
>>
>>41533238
Just post it, what's the issue? I really want to get an idea of your current body composition.
>>
>>41533238
So I need to eat zero and only drink water to get the benefits?
>>
>>41533240
Are you still ignoring the evidence that has been posted? Obviously you haven't because I said DONT STRENUOUSLY EXERCISE during a fast. Why the fuck would I go on a 30 mile ride when I can burn MORE calories than that by laying around and fasting? You can preserve muscle and accelerate fat loss by fasting. Do you really think you're going to wither away and die after 7 days of burning through your own fat?

>The only people who can afford to fast are lazy pieces of shit who do fuck all but sit around playing vidya games.

Nope. Wrong again. I work at an office job creating video games and I was exercising 5 times a week before I decided to fast.
>>
>>41533269
Some people think "fasting" can't work. Which is the most asinine statement possible.

That you just don't eat and stay fat.
>>
>>41533275
yeah, that was just a repost of the old thread i made. I updated this thread's content to address concerns brought up in the old thread.
>>41533307
Yup.
>>41533277
Maybe when I'm not at work. I would prefer to post the final results. But I'm in good shape / not a fatty.
>>
>>41532821
>"
>If you exercise hard and push for PRs on a 7 day fast you'll essentially accelerate muscle wasting. Just do some light walking."
Why is this? I heard working out while fasting was good, or are you saying just dont go for PRs?
>>41532858
>>41532788
General question for magnesium
Can you just take a ZMA pill at night? oF does that hurt the fast somehow?
>>
>>41533043
>>41533240
Nigger why didnt you just steal food? You actually starved for 25 days???
>>
>>41533383
You can take any vitamin and/or supplement that has no (or negligible calories).
>>
>>41533240
>25 days with no food
What country do you live in that has no food stamps or churches with food banks?
>>
So fasting is just skipping breakfast?

Can you still take a protein scoop when you wake up at least?
>>
>>41533383
from my understanding, when people say "its good to work out while fasted" they mean "it's good to skip breakfast and exercise after not eating for 18 hours". they're referring to intermittent fasting, this is prolonged fasting (3 days or more)

if you expend more energy on a prolonged fast you're going to increase the amount of protein (and fat) energy expended.

as for the pills, as long as it has magnesium in it you should be good.
>>
>>41533451
This thread more explores the merits of prolonged fasting (3 days or more). The benefits of prolonged fasting are significantly greater than IF fasting (If your primary goal is fat loss and general health, don't be expecting satisfying workouts / hitting new PRs on a prolonged fast).
>>
>>41533333
No, some people just believe that the idea of weeklong periods of eating nothing is simply shit to maintain muscle.

Which is logical in every possible way.
>>
>>41533413
Thats what i figured but considering everyone keeps talking about magnesium solo i was worried ZMA was out for some reason. Figure thats far superior cosidering zinc helps T levels and all that.
>>41533455
Ya I definitely want to continue to lift. Probably wont set any PRs but going through the motions will still benefit im sure.
>>
>>41533517
The way you argue is complete shit. I literally addressed this in the main post. Either provide evidence backing up your claims or fuck off with your 9th grade reading comprehension.
>>
>>41533546
You have posted 0 evidence. Your study is meaningless.
There are so many fucking shit studies out there, it's not even funny.

Link me a study over a large sample size that is controlled (aka test subjects are monitored throughout the entire day, they all have the same body composition starting out and none of them have any physical or mental condition affecting the study) that compares a regular caloric deficit vs water fasting in its outcome - who maintained more muscle - who lost more fat?

If you have those at hand, I will believe you.
So long you are just a retard that reads too much shit on the Internet to me.
>>
>>41532788

gtfo ahmed
>>
>>41533240

I've been working out like CRAZY for months. Seeing decent weight loss, and muscle growth. Know I need to deload and refresh anyways. Why not try a fast, one week, see what happens, and take it easy one week.

I'm on day one, and it's literally more challenging then going to the gym and eating. (I still went to the gym, did 8 half assed reps for chest and 3 reps, half what I would do, on a squat machine. I felt like a complete retard, but whatever.)
>>
>>41533639
Muslims really only do IF, they only "fast" during the day. Most eat breakfast, skip lunch and eat a big dinner.

That's enough to appease their weird desert god.
>>
>>41533639
lol you realize ramadan fasting means you can't drink water too right? thats retarded.
>>41533626
10,000 patients monitored fasting clinic

>"Short-term fasting can have a great benefit, but long-term fasting can have a geometric effect. So the farther you go into fasting, within the person’s capacities and reserves, the more profound the effect appears to be."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4684131/
>>
>>41533880
Did you have issues reading my post? You linked a study that reports the effects of fasting on sick patients.

What the fuck? I want to know how well they maintained muscle mass, I want to see how well it works for people with high amounts of muscle mass before the fast, I want to know how it compares to a regular caloric deficit in terms of maintaing muscle mass, I want to know how it compares to athletic performance during the cut, after the cut, ... .

You come on here shilling this fucking diet every goddamn day and the only thing I want you to post is sound proof that this diet works better for physically active, muscular people than a regular, proven, century long performed caloric deficit cut.
>>
File: 1495250624265.png (55KB, 952x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1495250624265.png
55KB, 952x1915px
>>
File: Never Trust Bearded People.jpg (22KB, 487x311px) Image search: [Google]
Never Trust Bearded People.jpg
22KB, 487x311px
>>41533880
>Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
>>
>>41534002
Not that poster but if you need so many peer-reviewed studies to try it. Just fuck off and not come on these threads. I'm willing to bet you didn't require such high standards when you started lifting, running or doing partial-fasting (calorie restricted diet).
>>
File: tmp_31160-182156084-560726906.jpg (183KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31160-182156084-560726906.jpg
183KB, 1080x1349px
>>41534002
>fasting is better than CICO
Literally nobody but you is comparing the two.
>>
>>41534057
Right, because it's exercised by the entirety of the fitness community since decades and everyone that has ever achieved something in fitness has practiced it.

Now you come here, on this board, and spam your thread making ridiculous claims such as that that you do not lose significant amounts of muscle mass when you eat literally nothing and expect people to believe that because you post a bunch of shitty studies.

You are probably not aware of this, but when you advocate something that is extremely far off the known values and ideas for a certain topic and also make bold statements about its effectiveness, then you do have the burden of proof on you.

90% of this board does bodybuilding and is interested in cutting methods that allow them to lose fat while maintaining the maximal possible amount of muscle.
Since decades this has been known as eating a small caloric deficit.

The way you advocate your google findings it sounds much like whatever you happened to come across is a lot more effective, while cheaper and easier.
>>
>>41534002
you do realize i answered your question about muscle mass in the main post? i clearly state the amount of protein grams burned, and the amount of fat burned (which is insanely higher than the protein burn). you also burn protein on a cut, this just makes the process faster. there's thousands of studies that show fasting is muscle sparing / increases growth hormone release. i'm not shilling, i'm just sharing my experience.

>proven, century long performed caloric deficit cut.

Okay, once again you're not providing any evidence of your claims so I'll play your game.

Humans have been fasting WHILST being incredibly physically active for tens of thousands of years. A typical hunter a few thousand years ago would eat berries / veggies n shit, and occasionally hunt a boar every few days. There would be long stretches of no-food. Do you think they just died? No, their bodies adapted and they kept hunting.
>>
>>41534131
First thing, I'm not OP.

Second, calorie restricted diets is fasting, you're making a fool of yourself.
>>
>>41534180
So literally every bodybuilder out there doesn't know how to diet, right?
You know it better than they do?
Everyone with a name in the sport just doesn't happen to know about it.

And to get this clear, for everyone reading and arguing:
Your claim is that water fasting is both more effective in fat loss AND muscle maintenance than a regular, low caloric deficit diet.
Correct?
>>
>>41534214
>bodybuilder
fasting is for fatties
>>
>>41534200
>calorie restricted diets is fasting

... anon
>>
>>41534200
I don't give a shit whether or not you are OP, I am responding to the context of this thread, not single posters.

I am obviously talking about a small caloric deficit cut.
You want to tell me that this is the same as a water cut?
>>
>>41534214
>Your claim is that water fasting is both more effective in fat loss AND muscle maintenance than a regular, low caloric deficit diet.
>Correct?

Lol, no.

It's easier and faster for fatasses, but if you maintain a constant clean diet, calorie restricted diets are better long term.

There is some evidence for bodybuilders to go on fasts, at least to cap a cutting phase:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/topicoftheweek145.htm
>>
>>41534214
>Water fasting is both more effective in fat loss AND muscle maintenance than a regular low caloric deficit diet

Yup.

"As these athletes create an energy deficit and achieve lower body fat levels, their weight loss efforts will be counteracted by a number of metabolic adaptations that may persist throughout weight maintenance. "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3943438/

Your body will just adapt to your cut calorie count eventually. Whereas in a fasted state your body will not slow its metabolism down, and will consume your TDEE worth in (mostly) fat cells.
>>
>>41534261
Then why are you even arguing with my - my entire point is literally just the comparison of the two.

Prefix your threads with the statement you just made and noone will come in here arguing with you.

The only reason these threads escalate into a shit show every time is because of the bold, unrestricted statements made in the OP.
>>
>>41534261
Wow, thanks for the evidence from the article put together by Opiewags99, the expert on fasting. This is why there's so much stupidity on this board, people like you believe clickbait bodybuilding.com blogs as evidence.
>>
>>41534368
>every bodybuilder does it so it's clearly the best
>bodybuilders do the other thing too
>WOAH GREAT EVIDENCE BUD
>>
>>41534401
>Our forum members come together to share with you what they BELIEVE are the pros & cons

your opinion, and the opinions of the meatheaeds on bodybuilding.com are worth JACK SHIT. evidence is peer reviewed academic studies, fuck off with your low IQ and bloated physique
>>
>>41534460
I just entered the thread to point out your shitty logic.
>>
>>41534491
What you referred to as "evidence" in >>41534261
isn't evidence at all. I'm not sure what you're blathering about, you can just admit you genuinely thought a blog post from bodybuilding.com would prove me wrong, it's okay to be a complete retard sometimes. It's also okay to admit it. Don't be embarrassed.

Unless you actually think that opinions from bodybuilding.com posters somehow hold a candle to the dozens of peer-reviewed studies posted. But at this point you seem to be backpedaling out of embarrassment.
>>
>>41534523
either you accept opinions of some meatheads as evidence or you dont

you (or someone else earlier in the response chain i guess) claimed that calorie deficit is best because people have been doing it for a long time, and then refused the 'evidence' of some people doing fasting as well because hurr durr opinions

Like i said in the fucking post you're responding to, I'm not >>41534261 I'm not doing intermittent fasting or on a cut at all, so please fuck off
>>
>>41534565
> I'm not doing intermittent fasting or on a cut at all

So why are you here?
>>
>>41534671
I told you, >>41534491

Why are you?
>>
>>41534682
pointing out my shitty logic would be providing evidence that fasting is bad / unhealthy / whatever your stance is. i would like to see evidence proving that fasting is unhealthy. i do not like to waste my time looking at bodybuilding.com links. so if you wanna pursue the truth with me then great bro, let's do it.

i'm here because im 75 hours into a fast and my body is looking (and feeling) better than it did 75 hours ago.
>>
>>41534794
i'm confused.

weren't you sperging out about it being unhealthy just a minute ago?
>>
>>41534840
no... i was the one sperging about people not posting peer reviewed studies to back up their claims like "fasting is moronic and kills muscle!"
>>
I love to fast and go on a 6 hour hike in a deep fast .Having fat to pull from makes fasting easy as fuck.I already went from 265 to 245 since the 13th and even though I know I lost water weight I can tell my fat is going away to.Ive taken diff bodyfat tests and they all say im losing fat and gaining muscle mass.To be honest a true fast is good for fat fucks so take advantage of that
>>
>>41534888
>some discussion that i haven't read
>anon claims that calorie deficit is da best because bodybuilders do it
>other anon posts evidence *OF* bodybuilders fasting as well
>first anon spergs out
>point out that either you accept both or neither, can't pick one side of the argument if it's the same fucking argument
>argue with you under the assumption that you're the first anon

I was just commenting on the logic, I wouldn't listen to anecdotes of some faggots either. I fasted before due to homelessness and it wasn't that bad and didn't wreak any havoc on me. Seems good for fatties but not optimal for bodybuilders if their goal is just building muscle.
>>
>>41535021
I just wanna be lean and Muscular without the aid of drugs
>>
>>41532788
firstly:
what is the goal of the fasting? what is the endgame. is it pure mass loss or fat loss?

but whatever the goal the intermittent food intake regimens are better overall as you can do without the protein loss overall if you eat once in a while

also (I cant cite) but I think that the metabolic rate scales to some extent with the food energy intake... so if you fast the body burns less fat relatively to the intermittent shit
>>
I'm just asking myself how often can I do a water fast within couple of months. Can I start again after 1 month?
>>
>>41535081
probably depends on the length of the fast and your bf%
>>
>>41535092

was 2 weeks and still have enough of fat. Need lose about 30kg.
>>
>>41535081
you can do it as long as you're comfortable with it and as long as you're not sub 10% bodyfat.
>>41535054
>what is the goal of the fasting?

Depends on what you want. The studies linked in this thread and the last thread suggest that fasting has numerous benefits including accelerated fat loss, longevity, 'immune system reset' via autophagy, growth hormone spikes, better skin etc.
>so if you fast the body burns less fat relatively to the intermittent shit

very wrong. "food energy intake" remains the same, the body just pulls from your fat reserves as energy intake instead after you deplete your glycogen stores (typically after 1-2 days of fasting)

I would say intermittent fasting is a good practice between prolonged fasts if you keep your carbs under control.
>>
>>41535187
If it's to lose fat and if you've been eating well for that past month i wouldn't worry and go for it again

just stop if you feel unwell
>>
>>41535204
>"food energy intake" remains the same
I am pretty much sure this is wrong. You can chk it out the metabolic rate scales according to conditions, temperature, stress - generally, what you eat (carbs, fat, etc.) etc.

but I was trying to make the point that you can rip almost all the benefits of fasting with an intermittent regimen (as long as you dont eat much enough carbs to start converting it to fat you actually burn fat as primary fuel - your own or from food)
which is sustainable for virtually any life situation unlike the fast...
>>
>>41532788
Who /5/2/ here?

>all dat free time during the week
>takes 10 minutes to get ready for work

Still feels weird not having any food when I come home to put in the fridge. Probably do this 2-4 weeks, then do random fasting to maintain body fat % and put on lean muscle.
>>
Started my first fast recently. Ate my last food on Fri at 10pm, and didn't eat again till sunday around noon. The only reason I actually broke it was because I was at work, someone offered me some of their smoothie, and I completely forgot I was fasting, and ended up drinking it.

Sat wasn't bad until around 6pm. I started getting very hungry. I tried to preoccupy myself, and then around 10pm I saw someone post a picture of a pizza and dear lord I had a meltdown. I proceeded to look up shit about pizza's like the rankings of the best frozen pizza on the market. I managed to hold on for the rest of the night, and went to bed around 2am. But I couldn't sleep. I just kept thinking about food and how if I just had something small I could go to sleep a lot easier. Eventually I did fall asleep around an hour later, but the overall sleep was pretty terrible as well.

Next morning however I just wasn't hungry. Even up until I accidentally had the smoothie, I wasn't really hungry.

I think I'm going to try alternate day fasting, where I eat normally on normal days, and 500cals after my workout around 6pm on fast days, and that's it. I've scoured the internet and apparently tons of people lose a good amount of weight this way.
>>
Finished my 12 day fast.Ate a bit of watermelon and took probiotics and mineral/vitamin supplement.When is it safe to start eating normal food again?
>>
>>41536428
you'll want to avoid refeeding syndrome.

a lot of people say its good to do keto post-fast.

check out

https://www.reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/4k9k9e/refeeding_best_practices_avoid_refeeding_syndrome/
>>
>>41534671

He's here because fasting makes him extremely butt hurt, for some reason. I suspect in his life, he must always be telling everyone how to live and be. Coincidentally those things will all line up with everything he does. Most likely this anon is a control freak, wife beater.

It's too bad this anon cares SO much about something so unimportant.
>>
>>41536252
> I saw someone post a picture of a pizza and dear lord I had a meltdown. I proceeded to look up shit about pizza's like the rankings of the best frozen pizza on the market

Made me chuckle, I do this with weed, when I take a long break I end up browsing weed websites and reading as much as I can about it.
>>
>tfw day 3 is the hardest
We're all gonna make it aren't we?
>>
Will potassium/mag tablets fuck it up if I take them every so often? Thinking of crushing them up and mixing them into water.
>>
>>41533043
>not having a credit card for emergencies
>>
My first couple of times fasting, I overdid it on breaking the fast and felt like shit all day after eating. Definitely don't have a huge "all my favorite things in one breakfast" like I did. It's great until you put down the fork.
>>
Did a 14 day fast last summer, planning a 28 day fast for next month. Can't wait to be honest, I really enjoyed it last year.
>>
How fast would it be to get to 170lbs from 198lbs?

Should I intermittent or do days at a time?
>>
How much will this effect on the job performance?
I've worked tired before so that's no problem, but I don't want to lose a goddamn hand in a machine because I'm near passing out.
>>
>>41536896
I dont think its a wise idea to fast while doing anything more than sitting on your ass or very mild exercise like walking.
>>
>>41536870
1lb per week is easy, 1.5 is moderate, 2+ lbs per week takes some work.

30lbs would take anywhere from 4-7 months. If you're looking for a summer body by July, aim for next July.
>>
>>41536870
Doing 5/2 (5 day fast, 2 day feast) and/or 3/1, you would reach 170 in about 3-6 weeks depending on activity level.
>>
Anything longer than 24 hrs and I can't get up too fast or move around without feeling either woozy or colorful vision like when you rub your eyes too long
>>
>>41536793
What meal did you break your fast with
>>
>>41536591
>didn't even read previous posts
>>
>in one hour I will be at 2 days in a row
>food is really fucking tempting

what do I do? When is a good day to stop? First time faster here.
>>
>>41537102
Day 3/4 is the final hump
>>
>>41537102
48 hours is already a very successful first attempt, farther than most people go at first.
>>
>>41537021

I based that off reading the aggressive, for no reason, and mad for no reason, posts.

>Stop doing things I don't like

Never a reason for anyone to take you seriously.
>>
>>41537127
Thanks, day one wasn't too bad. The main obstacle and reason why I started was because I work at a grocery store and temptation is everywhere. Today I took my break and could smell food all day, it was painful. Not physically, but mentally.
>>
>>41536984
broke it slowly over a period of 4 days. On the first day I only ate blueberries and a few strawberries, same on the second day just a lot more and on the third and fourth days I also ate almonds and I think some sweet potato. Started eating normally at about 6 days I think.
>>
>>41537127
I went 12 days on my first attempt, what kind of pussy bails after 2 days?
>>
>>41537171
Either people here have terrible reading comprehension or it's just difficult to follow which person is which

i don't even have anything against fasting
>>
does 20km on a bike in hilly terrain three times a week count as strenous exercise?
>>
>>41537275
for you
>>
How do I take zinc while fasting? If I take a zinc supplement on an empty stomach I just start throwing up whatever is in my stomach.
>>
>>41533880
>lol you realize ramadan fasting means you can't drink water too right? thats retarded.

Ramadan is only from dawn to dusk. It's for bitches

A christian fast of 40 days and 40 nights is for real players
>>
File: nrsv.jpg (8KB, 208x313px) Image search: [Google]
nrsv.jpg
8KB, 208x313px
>>41537353
amen
>>
What would you say is the maximum safe length of a fast with no medical supervision?
>>
>>41537387
Talk to a doctor.

Nobody can possibly tell you that with any accuracy with no information, and most of 4chan will attempt to kill you for lulz if you are stupid enough to listen to them.
>>
I'm at about 24 hours right now

Did some cardio today and it felt way different than when I've eaten. Today it felt like my body was radiating heat, way moreso than normal.

should I pussy out and eat something, or keep going?
>>
>>41537387
2.5 hours
>>
>>41536975
Do low carb for a week before fasting, that won't happen because ketosis is your friend
>>
>>41537387
Depends on your weight, your nutritional status, your medical history and what you need to get done in a day.
>>
I did two weeks water only just to see if I could last year. The shift in your senses is insane.
>>
>>41537387
If you are overage, healthy but fat, and normally nourished, you can go 3 to 4 weeks before you wake up inside an ambulance. I'd guess 1-2 weeks is all anyone needs at a time for weight loss. Replenish and start again.
>>
File: 1495496120686.jpg (129KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1495496120686.jpg
129KB, 668x712px
>>41537525
I SMELL EVERYTHING
>>
>>41537434
Keep going and stop cardio while you're fasting
>>
>>41537407
my doctor told me there are easier ways to kill myself and that to lose weight I should cut out most fat, move more and eat five small meals a day

I tried calorie restriction repeatedly in the past but i kept failing. Fasting seems great so far, but I really hate the first day, and love the following ones. I was wondering how long I could keep it up to avoid as many first days as possible.

>>41537501
24 years old, 33 spare kilograms, probably regular nourishment, never had any health problems, i work as a teacher ~10h a day and don't do much else otherwise
>>
>>41537553
Why?
>>
>>41537535
Literally every food. I could smell breakfast walking outside to my car wafting from apartments above me.
>>
I'm planning to fast the whole Ramadan and the longest fasts here will be around 20 hours, how do I control myself when the time comes to eat at the evening I can just tell I'll be eating 3x the portions that I'm presented with.

Only thing I need during the fast is to gain weight ffs. Pray for me brothers.
>>
>>41537572
Your body is getting energy from fat but it has to collect the fat, send it to the liver and turn it into glucose for your body to use. Doing cardio is going to make you extremely weak/light headed.
>>
>>41537572
Because you're body doesn't have the nutrients to repair muscle. Like your heart. And if you aren't supplementing magnesium and potassium in long term fasting you're going to rape your heart even more. Like raping it on a pinball table on top of a treadmill. Does that make sense?
>>
>>41537570
I would talk to an actual doctor who can look at you and do labs, but if you don't want to do that, I'd say that as long as you don't black out or start noticing flank pain/weird stool/weird urine things you're probably doing ok.
>>
I have a question that kind of falls under this. I'm trying to lose weight, and have been using a calorie counting app. My problem is that when numbers are involved, autism kicks in, and it becomes sort of a game for me, and I end up trying to beat my "score" from the previous day by eating less. I've been eating around 1,200 caloroies a day for the last week, and I've dropped from 215 to 198. Is this bad? Is there a minimum number of calories I should be eating per day? I live a fairly sedentary lifestyle, and walk about 8,000 - 15,000 steps a day.
>>
>>41537588
Drink a lot of water before you break your fast to fill up your stomach, and I'd pre-plan and prepare your meals so you're not tempted to go ape shit and gorge.
>>
>>41537619
The benefits of losing weight probably outweigh the nutrition you're missing out on in the short term. I'd take a multi-vitamin just in case and keep hydrated.
>>
>>41537588
>how do I control myself when the time comes to eat

Discipline, Hadji. The same thing you use to not eat for 20 hours. Also you can eat 2000 calories and not be fat. How could you eat more than that in one sitting? Is there a camel hump dish that's pure fat or something?
>>
>>41537600
>>41537591
do you have a sauce?

how come primitive humans--who had to run after their prey--were able to hunt while starving if this was true?

I'm more curious than skeptical
>>
>>41537651
They were used to doing it. Some people can't handle fasting at all, some people do it without even thinking about it.
>>
>>41537619
I'd either fast or keep a regular ~500 calorie deficit.

There's probably nothing too bad about going low with your calories, but I've been there in the past and I kept getting stuck on plateaus that shouldn't even be possible on a deficit this big and feeling constantly hungry. No issues with this on a fasting schedule so far, and i've lost more than I ever did while counting calories.
>>
jesus fuck pls stop bumping this breatharian thread, anyone willing to hop on a 3+ water days fasting without medical advice needs to be shot before some faggot here tries to imitate him

it wouldn't even be the first time
>>
>>41537696
You sound like a moron who doesn't know what they're talking about. You don't have to fast if you don't want to, just skip the thread you child.
>>
>>41537696
>3+ days
what's gonna happen, exactly? It takes a long fucking time to starve, especially for fatties, which is probably 95% of this thread.
>>
>>41537570
>my doctor told me there are easier ways to kill myself and that to lose weight I should cut out most fat, move more and eat five small meals a day

Find another doctor. That's retarded dieting advice that I'd expect from a facebook mom.

Cut out most carbs by getting them from non starchy vegetables. Fat doesn't spike insulin like carbohydrate. It won't give you crashes. And it's a slow even burn because slow digestion, you feel full longer.

Fuck exercise, it makes you hungry. And even light exercise like walking takes 2 miles / 1 hour a day to lose an extra pound a week if you are fat as fuck.

Eat when you are hungry and stop immediately when you're not hungry anymore. Pick a deficit you can do without quitting and stick to it. Try starting with a modest deficit and lower it over time to give your stomach time to shrink.
>>
>>41537696

what exactly do you propose happens after 3 days of fasting?

keep in mind for the majority of homo sapiens existence we were going through periods of famine.
>>
>>41537619

>>41537619
you shouldn't aim for less than 1200 kcal/day in the long run, seek medical help for your autism or uninstall MyFitnessPal

>>41537713
shut the fuck up and keep your eating disorders for yourself, imbecile.
>>
>>41537738
Cholesterol is the base of most of our hormones. People who push low-fat as a healthy option for healthy, non-hyperlipidemic people are completely idiotic.
>>
>>41537651
>how come primitive humans--who had to run after their prey--were able to hunt while starving if this was true?

Because it takes weeks to kill yourself while fasting. And you can still kill shit while you're being harmed from malnutrition. What the fuck could this question demonstrate?
>>
>>41537762
Says the guy who can't even respond to posts correctly.
>>
>>41537738
some of your suggestions are legit, but sadly your post is filled with unsavagable flaws, "fuck exercise" above all
>>
>>41537792
I think that person meant you shouldn't be pushing yourself exercising while you're fasting. I hope that's what they meant at least.
>>
>>41537765

To clarify, your point is that if you fast a few days your heart will be catabolized and you'll suffer hypokalemia.

Honest question, have you considered that your opinion is based on a misunderstanding of human physiology?

Don't get me wrong, after a month of not eating your electrolytes will start becoming deranged, that said .. the guy who fasted for 1 year only required potassium supplementation after > 1 month as a precaution.
>>
>>41537815
>>41537765
you are greatly exaggerating the effects of glycogen depletion

t. medfag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycogen#Glycogen_depletion_and_endurance_exercise
>>
>>41537857

Not sure how you got glycogen from hypokalemia and catabolism, but sure.

I'm guessing medfag is code word for 1st year bio student.
>>
>>41533181
5'9"
159lbs
20-25%

Dude what the fuck????? Are you sure thats right or do you literally have not an ounce of muscle?

I'm 5'7" 155lbs 16.5% BF and I need to lose like 8 lbs of pure fat to get to my goal

I honestly dont know how having that high of a BF% is high unless you have never lifted a single weight or are measuring wrong
>>
>>41537876
just put up a source or fuck off
>>
>>41537876
This.
>>
>>41537894

... For what ..?

Do you realise I'm not the guy you were originally replying to?

This is my first post: >>41537815

Do you need a source for what hypokalemia is?
>>
>>41537792
>but sadly your post is filled with unsavagable flaws, "fuck exercise" above all

Exercise makes you hungrier
You also become less active during the rest of the day because you're tired, so its somewhat negated
Energy use during exercise is piss fucking nothing compared to your BMR or calories spared by a deficit.

Anaerobic exercise is pointless under a calorie deficit because no gains
Aerobic exercise is limited to low impact because fat as fuck. And then you're just hungrier and you're going to stay fat as fuck.

Fat people don't exercise because there's no pride in maintenance if you have nothing to maintain. Protip: Lose weight then exercise later. It's nice being able to jog without feeling like you're going to die and your knees are going to sheer like the world trade center.

You know what's funny you little shit? No one cares that fuck fucks don't exercise. Until they declare that they want to lose weight. Now lack of exercise is suddenly a huge problem. It's the exact same bullshit as how suddenly everyone cares how nutritious your food is now that you on a diet. But just days before you were eating fuckloads of junk food and no one complained. Now you're eating less junk food? Call the fucking ambulance.
>>
>>41537907
Are you mentally ill? Why would you waste so much energy typing this shit?
>>
>>41532788
roll
>>
>>41537815
>To clarify, your point is that if you fast a few days your heart will be catabolized and you'll suffer hypokalemia.

I meant whatever it's called, what happens to your muscles when you lift until they don't lift anymore.
>>
>>41537914
Are you told?
>>
>>41537927
Catabolism and hypokalemia != hitting the wall/running out of glycogen. Your body has multiple energy sources and different organs use different ones at different times and in different quantities. Someone who is fasting for a long time will be nutritionally deficient and tapping their fat supplies to the point that they might need to tap into protein instead. Hitting the wall is just running out of glycogen/glucose locally and in the liver.
>>
>>41537938
I stopped reading when you said exercise was worthless based on some arbitrary shit you dreamt up.
>>
couldn't you just do a partial keto diet to negate the muscle loss?
>>
File: 1441487408174.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1441487408174.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>41537953
>I stopped reading when I realized I had no argument
>>
>>41537972
Whatever you say champ.
>>
Why not just eat a healthy balanced diet you brainlets.

I'm not saying fasting doesn't work, but give me unironic genuine reasons not to just eat a healthy diet like normal people.
>>
>>41537947
>Catabolism and hypokalemia != hitting the wall/running out of glycogen.

No that's not what I mean either

Anaerobic exercise damages your muscle fibers and it needs to be repaired. I have no idea what it's called but its why you don't work out the same muscle groups every day.

I'd imagine if your heart is beating really hard, this same thing happens.
>>
>>41537961
If there's a shortage of sugar, your body is going to use any fuel it has to make more of it to keep your brain and heart going. It's not going to preferentially help you keep your gains, it's more interested in keeping the controls working.
>>
>>41537978

> Posts in a thread with reasons to do something

> "Give me an unironic genuine reason"
>>
>>41537978
I just did it because I wanted to test my self control. It's one of the most basic instincts living things have and purposely abstaining is a lot tougher than it seemed in theory, at least to me.
>>
>>41537993
t. brainlet

Read my post again, if you still think that's what i said just don't reply because you're too dumb to breathe
>>
>>41537977
Acquaint yourself with common knowledge before you post here faggot
>>
>>41537987

... Are you guy that claimed to be a medfag a few posts ago?

Do you mean rhabdomyolysis? You think the heart will suffer from rhabdomyolysis because it's beating hard?

The heart is not skeletal muscle, it does not operate on the same principals as a bicep, it is not made of the same muscle cells as a bicep.
>>
>>41537978
>I'm not saying fasting doesn't work, but give me unironic genuine reasons not to just eat a healthy diet like normal people.

For weight loss, fasting is easier and faster after you pass the first few days

For health benefits, I don't have a clue because there's little research and it's all done by quacks.
>>
>>41538005

> I'm not saying fasting doesn't work, but give me unironic genuine reasons not to just eat a healthy diet like normal people.

> Posts in a thread with reasons to do something

> "Give me an unironic genuine reason"
>>
>>41538008
It does though. People with long term eating disorders die of arrthymias because their heart slowly becomes damaged. Your body is good at keeping it from happening but you can bypass it with enough will power/mental illness.
>>
>>41538008
>... Are you guy that claimed to be a medfag a few posts ago?

No I'm a layman

>The heart is not skeletal muscle, it does not operate on the same principals as a bicep, it is not made of the same muscle cells as a bicep.

Oh ok, that's actually a good answer and I'll believe you. Thanks sensei
>>
>>41538006
Sure thing.
>>
>>41538020
>People with long term eating disorders die of arrthymias because their heart slowly becomes damaged.

That's from malnutrition like potassium/magnesium. Not increased heart use.

>but you can bypass it with enough will power/mental illness.

Yes but can you do the kamehameha wave?
>>
>>41538008
>>41538028
Anorexia nervosa increases the risk of sudden cardiac death, though the precise cause is unknown. Cardiac complications include structural and functional changes to the heart.[115] Some of these cardiovascular changes are mild and are reversible with treatment, while others may be life-threatening. Cardiac complications can include arrhythmias, abnormally slow heart beat, low blood pressure, decreased size of the heart muscle, reduced heart volume, mitral valve prolapse, myocardial fibrosis, and pericardial effusion.[115]
>>
>>41538044
From decreased heart size, not increased. The actual muscle is used up for fuel. The spaces in the heart get bigger and it gets floppier but the wall thickness and myocardium shrink.
>>
>>41538030
nothin personal kid
>>
>>41537239

You missed the part where I said HE, as in the anon you were responding too. I told you what was wrong with HIM.

Take your own advice.
>>
>>41538020

.. Right .. that's troponins which are released when cardiac tissue dies as the result of ischaemia.

This is what happens when you occlude a coronary artery (heart attack).

An arrhythmia can occur if you de-range your electrolytes, however, on the precedent of the guy who fasted for 1-year they only began supplementing his potassium as a precaution after >1 month.

So anybody who is doing a short term fast doesn't need to concern themselves with being knocked into a rhythm that cant sustain blood pressure.

If you have fasted to the stage you are catabolising heart tissue then you're not fasting you're in the last stage of dying from starvation.
>>
>>41538060
The spectrum is from healthy to dead, of course most people don't end up doing that to themselves, but the point is it's still possible to do it.
>>
>>41538060
Troponins are a marker, not a cause?
>>
>>41538060
so i dont have to worry about refeeding syndrome with a 10 day fast?
>>
>>41538074

.. Again .. you need to realise if you are catabolising heart tissue it means you're about to die.

You would expect this in somebody who was in a death camp or doing a death march. It would be the thing that precedes death.
>>
>>41538095
I'm not disagreeing that it's not common, but some people don't know that it's even possible in the first place.
>>
>>41538081

They are a marker, but they're also a part of the cells that make the heart structure. They're a part of the sarcomere, which is responsible for muscle contraction. Specifically, they sit comfortably atop the fibres and regulate contraction by blocking receptors.

When the tissue dies the troponins are dropped into circulation, which is what they measure for when they take your blood at a hospital.

You have troponins in all muscle (except organs I think).
>>
>>41538116
I must have misunderstood what you meant when you pointed it out, I thought you meant they were causing some of the issues you see. Sorry bruh.
>>
>>41537978

Been doing it. I started the fast this week, just out of curiosity. I'm not sure my bf%, but I'm definitely north of 15%.
>>
>>41538045

One week of fasting is now anorexia? I mean, I don't think that checks out.
>>
>>41538154
No they're definitely not related at all.
>>
>>41538084
>So you can see that one of the key pre-requisites for refeeding syndrome is severe, prolonged malnutrition. How common is it? A study of over 10,000 hospitalized patients only found an incidence of 0.43%. These are the sickest of sick people, but still was found rarely. This is actually on overestimate since it also included diabetic ketoacidosis, which is a different mechanism entirely. The main groups that had this disease? Severe malnourishment and alcoholics.

https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/refeeding-syndromes-fasting-20/

Retards consume fruit and fruit juice after long term fasts and nothing bad happened. You have to be extremely fucked up to be at risk for refeeding syndrome.

Regardless just eat low carb when breaking a fast so you won't spike and crash. Also if you are just eating as a break for another fast you can enter into the next one without any energy problems. Eat nuts/seeds and vegetables high in the essential electrolytes to restore your balance. And because they're fucking good for you. Keep your intake low for a few days so you don't send a train through your stomach. You should feel stuffed quickly anyway. Eat foods high in probiotics to restore the bacteria ecosystem in your gut if you're worried about digestion. There's really no reason to worry about refeeding syndrome unless you fasted your way into the hospital, but all the advice used to avoid it makes the exit process easier, so you might as well do it.
>>
File: Sensible Grandpa.jpg (53KB, 460x429px) Image search: [Google]
Sensible Grandpa.jpg
53KB, 460x429px
>>41537570
>my doctor told me there are easier ways to kill myself

So instead of following his advice you are going to listen to /fit/?

Are you aware of how fucking stupid that is anon? One youtube video promising quick results and you fools all jump on board.

Do as you like, but don't cry like a faggot to us if you permanently fuck yourself up.
>>
>>41538170
weren't they all under hospital supervision? so they can get an IV instantly? would like more conclusive data on this subject
>>
>>41537570
Try going keto
>>
>>41538212
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2089250
>>
>>41538200
Too be fair unless a doctor specializes in a field, his opinion is shit

If a doctor specializes in a field, they have to stay educated on the latest studies and pay attention which ones had dog shit methodology and disregard them, even if the conclusions are popular and often repeated. Unfortunately dieting studies are obviously really hard to control, so they all have shit methodology.

Honestly don't listen to your doctor or /fit/. Your best bet is the general consensus of qualified researchers.
>>
>>41533398

because anon's not a nigger like you
>>
>>41538296
Im white and if you think i have any qualms about stealing from walmart as opposed to starving then think again. You shouldnt either. Literally everyone in the world cheats/lies/steals to get ahead in life. You are both very young and very stupid if you think otherwise.
>>
>>41538333
*white trash
>>
>>41538344
Literally not even close. Im actually doing very well right now cause i take advantage of things when i need to.
BTW
I hope you arent a hypocrite. You dont illegally download movies, tv shows and music do you anon? Thats illegal you know. Wouldnt want to break the law and lose your place in heaven.
>>
>>41532788

>can lose up to 114 to 159 grams of fat a day
>average of 137g/day
>only 2 lbs a week

Are you guys this pathetic? You need to literally STARVE yourself in order to hit a 1000kcal deficit? Fuck me, this is sad.
>>
>>41538357
Well, you'd better pay it back after you're not so poor you have to steal food.

I've stolen content before, yes. Stealing food, even if walmart deserves it, is a little bit further than that.
>>
>>41538373
Yeah that's clearly wrong. Fasting is like 5 pounds a week of mostly fat and a little muscle. Then like 5 pounds of water if you aren't taking sodium.
>>
>>41538388
>Stealing food, even if walmart deserves it, is a little bit further than that.
You only think that becuase of a gut feeling. Think with your head not your heart. Youll realize theres almost no difference what soever. Again, literally everyone whose ever succeded in life has cheated or broken the law at some point.
>>
>>41538407
Sorry, I'm in a weightloss thread. You know what point at which I lost weight the fastest? When I was pretty close to being poor and had to make every penny count.

Being a lazy loser isn't going to help you any. Fixing your life takes hard work. That's what this place is all about. Now I'm a significant donor to the local food bank.
>>
>>41538424
>Being a lazy loser isn't going to help you any.
I hope you arent implying thats me dude.

>Fixing your life takes hard work
I dont even think this is true, its just takes a smart plan. Most people are idiots thats the problem.

>That's what this place is all about
You must be new. fit is about memes and not much more.
>>
>>41538440
I haven't been back to /fit/ in a number of years, but if that's how it is now, then it's everything that's wrong with the attitude you espouse. The smart plan is indeed the key to get in place behind the hard work, but if you excuse substandard behavior by saying you can just cheat your way around then you are the problem.

That's what separates the black man from the nigger, just as the white man from the white trash.
>>
>>41538451
Youre insanely young or just naive and stupid.
The real world isnt some fiarytale of idealism.
Literally everyone whose had success in life has cheated. Thats how life works in nature dude. You see an opportunity to get ahead and take it. If a hungry lion sees a weak one it takes advantage and kills it and takes over its pride. Im not saying screw people over, but again if you think i feel bad stealing things from walmart the answer is a large no.
>>
I need to lose at least 30 pounds. Any suggestions to do it following a plan using fasting?
>>
>>41538485
I didn't say nobody ever cheated. What's wrong with you is the parasitic lifestyle you adhere to. It's no better than than the unrepentant gangsta culture that turned negroes into gangsta crack niggas.

Your self-destructive attitude is the opposite of what /fit/ is about, and you won't be able to cover for yourself by lying about not wanting to screw people over. Even the steroid/fraud threads are above your caliber.
>>
>>41538485
Your post is bullshit and you know it. You can keep repeating how anyone who is successful cheated to get there, but it doesn't make it so. Your view is cancer.
>>
>>41536966
What do you eat when refeeding on the 2 days?
>>
>>41538498
Keto, baby.
>>
File: 1492717675383.jpg (89KB, 625x793px) Image search: [Google]
1492717675383.jpg
89KB, 625x793px
>>41538510
>What's wrong with you is the parasitic lifestyle you adhere to
Youre letting your emotions get the better of you and assuming way way way to much. I never said i ever screwed anyone over directly and i never would. Ive only ever stolen from corporations.
Let me propose a scenario.
Youre walking in an empty lot and you see a 20$ bill.
Do you
A) put it in your pocket
or
B) go to the police station and turn it in which is technically the proper thing to do.
Cause if you chose A youre the same as me friend.

>Your self-destructive attitude is the opposite of what /fit/ is about
This simply makes no sense. Again fit isnt about that at all its about memes. And my attitude helped me get ahead in life it isnt self destructive at all.
>>41538527
Id bet my life every millionaire cheated to get ahead or at the very least broke the law at some point.
We'll look at presidents.
Trump
Tax loopholes
Obama
Smoked weed all through college, which i agree with but its still techinically illegal
Bush
Draft dodger and did cocaine and his wife murdered someone and got away with it
Clinton
Draft dodger and cocaine user as well and huge adulterer
Bush SR
Dad handled the nazis money and his daddy pulled strings to get him into pollitics
Do i need to continue?

Im truly sorry you kids dont know the way the real world acutally works.
>>
I am at 72 hours. I feel good, couldn't get much sleep these 2 days, 4 hours a day i think. I will break this fast but i know i can go 2-3 weeks without any problems. I will start again 4 days later just because i am very bored and there is some stuff left in my fridge. So see you on 27th, also start of Ramadan
>>
>>41538568
Corporations are people, commie.
>>
>>41538568
>Youre walking in an empty lot and you see a 20$ bill.
That happened to me once actually. I put it in the poor box at the church. Not that it probably didn't pay for more kid rape and nigger-feeding, but this isn't the right board for me to lecture you on what an FRN is.

It's good that you have the tenacity to argue with me toward a greater good. In terms of having a good plan, there are much better ways to steal from corporations, but there again we're supposed to be talking about getting /fit/ rather than that.
>>
>>41538587
I dont believe that and neither do you
>>41538599
>lecture
Nigger you arent lecturing me if anything im lecturing you. Please try and refute what I said about the presidents if you can.

>plan
Nigger I never said my plan to get ahead was stealing corportaions. Im simply saying a truth which is that if you can get something off of them for free with no consequences most people will. Again I use torrenting as a perfect example. If you download music and movies like I do then were far closer than you are comfortable admitting. please dont respond to me again and cherry pick which statements to ignore. Refute what im saying in its entirety or dont even bother.

>but there again we're supposed to be talking about getting /fit/ rather than that.
Ok at this point you have to be from reddit. No one here talks like this so you gotta be. Not to mention 90% of the threads here are about tinder, blacked and feels. No one here actually talks about lifting.
>>
>>41538623
I've used reddit maybe 3 or 4 times as a consequence of my job function. As for 4chan, I think 2004 was my first time here.

The simple fact is your mind is broken. You don't even know what an FRN is. Take the rest to /pol/. An extensive discussion of international finance and the history of banking doesn't belong on /fit/. You are not just a fool but an argumentative nigger or I suppose a white nigger.

But at least aggressive, pointless arguing is still a thing here. That's a good sign at least, lol.
>>
>>41538651
So first off thank you for ignoring what i said and not refuting either what i said about torrenting or about the presidents.
Also again again you are assuming way to much about me. We are far more alike than you realize the difference is you pretend you arent cheating and im just honest about it.

>You don't even know what an FRN is
Has absolutely nothing to do with what we are discussing

>pol
I dont go on pol cause it depresses me

>An extensive discussion of international finance and the history of banking doesn't belong on /fit/
also has absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about

>tells me to go to pol
>calls me a nigger
>is showcasing his own stupidity and hypocrisy this hard

Look man im sure among your group of friends youre considered "smart" but here youve lost. Please just take this L and stop responding to me cause its getting sad.

Again again again please refute what I said if you are going to respond to me instead of moving the goal posts and trying to inject into this argument things that dont relate to my original statement whatsoever.
>>
>>41537672
please stop making the argument that humans 10,000 years ago we're always fasted were you fucking there 10,000 years ago no employees in my rage we have science and we're also not retarded animals running around with spinners trying to hunt for food because were fucking humans not animals we have science
>>
>>41538694
>I dont go on pol cause it depresses me
So in other words you do go on it, because otherwise it wouldn't depress you.

Are you a manlet? I heard something about how they never learn.
>>
>>41538394
>Fasting is like 5 pounds a week
If you need 2k calories, and fat has 9 calories per gram, then you're using up, optimally, 220g of fat, or about a half a pound every day, which would be about 3.5 pounds a week. If it is augmented by some muscle loss, say 1 lb of muscle per week, at 4C/g, then that's basically 1600C already, which is about a day's worth. So if you're rounding, you're losing 6 days of fat and one day of muscle, APPROXIMATELY, which would be about 3lbs, if one's metabolism didn't change and you were already depleted of carbs and rocking ketosis, which you might not be, which would decrease fat loss initially even more for short fasts.

This is elementary school arithmetic btw educate yourself.
>>
>>41538704
I say
>I dont go on pol cause it depresses me
>I dont go
So in other words I went there a few times and never went back same as literally ever other person on 4chan. If you say youve havent been to pol even once your a fucking liar.

Do you even realize how stupid what you said was? I mean seriously thats incredibly dumb. Also what would never learning have to do whatsoever with me not going to pol? I doesnt even make sense dude.
>>
>>41538739
I didn't say anything of the sort. I called you out for being white trash, and you have proven it to be true.

This is supposed to be a thread for helping people get /fit/, which is the true purpose of this board. Give us one thing you think is good for getting fit. I'll start: read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>41538751
>I didn't say anything of the sort
wtf does this mean? didnt you just say >>41538704
>I called you out for being white trash, and you have proven it to be true
So this is how you cope? Ok ive called you out for being stupider than I am and youve proven it to be true.

>Give us one thing you think is good for getting fit
Read starting strength than practical programming.
Now we're even.
>>
>>41538776
>Read starting strength than practical programming.
>Now we're even.
Can't argue with that mate.

Next time don't advocate stealing food.
>>
>>41538791
>Next time don't advocate stealing food
Why?
All I did was expose you for the childish narrow minded idiot that you are?
I still advocate stealing instead of starving as would literally anyone else in the exact same situation.
Maybe your moral superiority can keep your hunger pangs at bay but id rather eat and be satisfied.
>>
>>41538809
That's basically the basis of what this conversation was built on. Try growing your own food. It'll probably be more healthy, and you might have to give some of it away to keep it from going to waste.
>>
>>41538823
Nigger im seriously baffled at how stupid you are.
Im talking in the heat of the moment. Not long term.
If you are literally living in your car with not a dollar to your name you dont have the time to plant some seeds god dammit. I dont do it anymore anyway this was when i was younger and needed to. Believe me its all organic grass fed for me now. You know why? Cause I took advantage when i was younger and now im livin ok. Do I regret it? Not for one fucking second.
>>
>>41538845
Hah, some of my high school friends literally grew weed in the woods to make money. It's easier than you might think.

Nothing wrong with kids getting a leg up. Even as an adult, it's all based on networking and connections. Attitude is the key. Some of the kids I used to know are in prison or dead; others are successful. /fit/ is about self-betterment, especially in a thread about how to stop being a fatty.
>>
File: 1484722674121.png (167KB, 765x772px) Image search: [Google]
1484722674121.png
167KB, 765x772px
>thread successfully derailed

Curious about how one would go back to eating normally. Isn't "starvation mode," where your body's TDEE falls exceptionally, just a bro-science myth?

How does one prevent a yoyo effect from fasting for more than a week?

>tfw about to stop eating for ~10 days to win a weight-loss bet
>>
>>41538867
This is seriously sad.
I just fucking said
>Im talking in the heat of the moment. Not long term.
You cant grow weed over night you insanely stupid man.
Can you just please come out and say youre baiting me so i can stop feeling bad picking on you.
>>
>>41538282
The effect of starvation on the human body is not an evolving new idea which one needs to stay on top of.

Rationalize your insanity however you like (listening to a handful of cherry picked studies which support your position while ignoring the base of knowledge on the subject) but don't come here and spew that shit and expect support.

This isn't tumbler fatty.
>>
Had to end my fast today after 7 days because of heartburns, should I give it another go next week? Still got 20lbs to lose
>>
>>41538845
you do know any beef that you buy that is grass fed the cow can literally be on its way to being slaughtered and eat a bite of grass and they count that as being grass fed you retard
>>
>>41538883
I know you can't grow it overnight, at least not so easily in my climate. I helped fix and build grow lights for them when they wanted to do it in the closet, and, because they were associated with other common criminals, many of the ones they got going in the woods were stolen.

The best one was the guy who moved out alone, tried to get his life back in order, and used his skills as an architect to design a rig where he could grow the plants in the safety of his back room in concert with food plants
>>
>>41538894
>calls me a retard
>doesnt realize i buy my beef from a local farmer who i personally know
>he realizes hes been the retard all along and his parents were right

>>41538899
Ok thats dandy long term and proves my point that breaking the law to get ahead id fine. But again it cant happen over night which was my original point.

>>41538880
It isnt derailed you pussy. If you had done your proper reading before posting youd already know that your metabolism doesnt drop when fasting in fact it speeds up due to low insulin levels and high GH levels.
>>
>54 posters
>200+ posts

op shilling hard and must love talking to himself xd
>>
>>41538919
>proves my point that breaking the law to get ahead id fine
Yeah, even that one didn't really thrive. Serious gf problems from a lesbo mother, and a lifelong adherence to failure, just like his brother and father. More like the best of the worst. Nobody is perfect.

If you want to start fat and then get /fit/ you have to set your sights higher than that.
>>
File: kek.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>41538919
>this much roid rage
>gyno extreme
I think you need to put the syringe down.
>>
>>41538939
I'm pretty sure he is just trying to get people to kill themselves or cannibalize their gains.

Fill the thread with "success" stories and see how many fat fools he can get to fall for this garbage.
>>
>>41538963
>this much coping
>this much projecting
I think you need to realize part of being a well adjusted adult is admitting when youre wrong. Some day youll learn that hopefully.

>>41538948
Thats sad or whatever but again has nothing to do with my original point.
>>
>>41538889
Try a teaspoon or two of baking soda when you feel heartburn. It will neutralize the stomach acid, which we hope would be just a passing issue with a shocking change.

But if you get heartburn regularly, then you have a health problem.
>>
>>41538972
>the human body stores fat for reserves
>when you are low on food you just get fatter because reasons
wew
>>
>>41538889
Also, what heartburn usually indicates is a failure of the sphincter to keep stomach acid from leaking back up. So then you would have to think about what causes muscles (sphincters are muscles) to fail to contract reliably to close the stomach off.

Here we get back to beating the drum about salts, electrolytes, or whatever else. If going back to real food fixes this, then your water fast has been dangerous. Your heart is also a type of muscle, and it can start to flip out if it is deprived of the chemical compounds it needs.
>>
>>41538887
How about you provide cherry picked studies proving us wrong then? Right now you just sound like an imbecile.
>>
Just broke my beard. A bit shy of over two days. Tried to lay down but get dizzy and beyond parched. Going to have some apple sauce and water. Try again later.
>>
>>41538997
>when you are low on food you just get fatter because reasons

You quoting strawmen? Or are you so retarded that is your actual interpretation?

>>41539085
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starvation
>>
>>41539476
>Or are you so retarded that is your actual interpretation?
My interpretation is that you're retarded enough to believe that any creature would have evolved to store fat for energy, and then instead of use that fat in times of shortage to yield energy to acquire food, would instead basically commit suicide, because that makes more sense to internet shitposters hundreds of thousands of years later.
>>
>>41539476

> Since much of human muscle mass is protein, this phenomenon is responsible for the wasting away of muscle mass seen in starvation. However, the body is able to selectively decide which cells will break down protein and which will not. About 2–3 g of protein has to be broken down to synthesize 1 g of glucose; about 20–30 g of protein is broken down each day to make 10 g of glucose to keep the brain alive. However, this number may decrease the longer the fasting period is continued in order to conserve protein.

You own 'source'.
>>
>>41539512

i genuinely don't understand why there are so many people who believe

> body will eat its own muscle preferentially to reduce bmr

i think its a relic of PE class in highschool. sorta like the food pyramid.
>>
>>41539973
Muscle tissue has different molecules for different metabolic pathways. One of the best ways to get your muscles consumed is via the immune system.

That's part of the reason why weak, decayed old people die more easily.
>>
Still no-one posting before/after pictures, so no-one needs to claim doing fasting either.

Fuck this shit, every day on /fit/
>>
>>41540075

you need before and afters .. to work out .. not eating will cause weight loss? huh?

yo is this niga retarded for real tho?
>>
>>41532858
>If I ever feel like I'm getting acid reflux, I'll add a shot of apple cider vinegar to my autism jug.
That is actually just retarded. Add baking soda or something basic to cancel out the acid refluc. You're just exacerbating the acid refluc by adding something acidic.
>>
>>41534051
kek
>>
File: 1495332590248.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1495332590248.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
I've been doing IF for 7 days now (20/4), going to fast for at least four days then I'll see how I'm feeling. On an EC stack which should help out on the hunger for the first three days. Wish me luck.
>>
>>41532788
5% loss of muscle mass in 2 weeks on untrained men is a lot. If you lift then that number will be higher. As you lose muscle easier the more you have.

So please tell me how this is better than a caloric restricted diet? Because you get A LOT of the same results by simply restricting calories. but less loss of muscle mass
>>
>>41540689
>>So please tell me how this is better than a caloric restricted diet?
Speed.
>>
>>41537696
confirmed retard
>>
>>41540701
yes, but at a cost. you lose more muscle. Which is why people advice against big deficits.
You cant train as hard on a fasting diet. Which means you get less of the muscle sparing effect of lifting. And lots of those effects that happened in untrained, sedentary males. May not apply to trained people. as they get many of the same effects from exercise.
>>
>>41540726
Most of the people I see talking about fasting are overweight, typically don't lift and a lot of them have never been thin before in their life.

They don't (or at least don't think) that they have very much lean mass to risk losing in the first place. That's why they see fasting as an option that can work for them, with quick results.
>>
File: 84556069~01.jpg (51KB, 548x520px) Image search: [Google]
84556069~01.jpg
51KB, 548x520px
>>41532788
>just started lifting
>tfw have nothing to cut
>tfw just started trying to gain mass
>tfw bulky summer i guess
>>
>>41540750
Thats true, and it could work well in those situations, but i doubt it would work long term as they go back to their old diet as soon as they stop fasting and gain a lot of weight again. They dont change any habits for the better.

And one of the reasons why anorexic people never seem to look better and feel like they still ahve some decent amount of fat on them(if we look away from the psyciological reason) is because they have a big deficit and lose a lot of muscle with the fat. You can lose 20 lbs and still looks almost the same becuase you lost a lot of muscle with the fat.

Muscle mass is what makes people look good. The more muscle mass you have the more fat you can carry and still look good.
>>
wtf have I walked into
I've seen skinny idiots post pics of their "before/after" of taking DNP on here, I think taking 3 days to a week off of Doritos isn't going to be a fucking problem

The posts on here, bulimia? Where do you even begin to land on that?
>>
>>41540726

Sure, but you don't lose significantly more muscle.

That's the whole point.
>>
>>41541279

t b h if you don't have a decent grasp on physiology then you aren't prepared to understand what this is and why people are talking about it.

not shit talkin you, just being honest.

there's cico which is a nice model that makes it easy to grasp for people with no biology background. the benefits of fasting you'd need to have atleast a moderate grasp on the metabolism & its key players.
>>
>>41540063
The old and decaying die because they run out of fat, then muscle, then the body eats it's own organs. Not because the body says "fuck using fat reserves as energy, it's time to die xD *eats own heart*" dude come on
>>
>>41541541
Even bones get cannibalized as necessary. The body stores different kinds of things in different places, and is capable of mobilizing many of them as needed to stay alive.
>>
>>41541560

sorta a meaningless platitude.

the answer is conclusively no, the body does not prioritise LBM as a fuel even in starvation, and nor does it ever prioritise the heart for its source of proteins.
>>
>>41541585
Of course that is not the priority. Old withered sick people are not the norm, either. We're trying to remain balanced here.
>>
File: IMG_4539.jpg (439KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4539.jpg
439KB, 1936x1936px
4 days in. Started at 198, at 188 atm. Prolly gonna tap out in 6 hours.
>>
File: IMG_4542.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4542.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
>>41541804
In both pics i was extending my gut fully, not flexing
>>
>>41541804
>>41541844
Well done Moiche. Did you take salt during the fast?
>>
>>41541901
Yes, lite salt. I mostly just used this as a way to kick-start keto. Passed all the keto flu and carb craving bs. Plus I was addicted to sugar (mostly sweat tarts and vegan donuts) so I wanted to get rid of all that shit. I also had a bowel movement today (it was brief, but my ass exploded once) -- oddly satisfying desu, as if my body was getting rid of left over excrement.
>>
>>41541924
Interesting, I think that by using salt you'll maintain more water weight than without and therefore the rebound will bound to be lesser.
Did you plan to fast for this length?
>>
>>41538731
>If you need 2k calories

If you're fat, your BMR alone, ignoring daily activity, is well above 2k calories

You were dismantled in your first sentence, kill yourself

I started fasting at 260, with a BMR of 2400. A sedentary lifestyle is about another 200 calories a day.

3500 calories is a pound of fat, 2600 is is 74% of a pound at a daily rate. That times 7 for a weekly burn is 5.18 pounds. Don't lay in bed all day and you'll lose over 5 pounds. Lay in bed all day and you'll lose close to 5 pounds.

If I was 220, which is a more common starting position for weight loss, it would be around 2400 calories a day. Which is 4.76 pounds a week.

5 pounds is a great approximation faggot
>>
>>41538880
>How does one prevent a yoyo effect from fasting for more than a week?

The only yoyo effect that's real is your body's metabolism slows down to conserve energy. So your weight maintenance level will drop. Eat below maintenance for a while. If you're fat, eat 2000 calories, if you're a normal weight, eat 1500.

If you didn't supplement sodium, you'll see a massive yoyo of water weight. You didn't get fatter. You just weren't than thin. You were dehydrated.
>>
>>41541957
I wanted to go 5 days. Still considering it, but I'll prolly tap out at lunch today with some chicken and bacon W/ a few veggies. Gonna partition that meal throughout the day
>>
>>41542028
Why might you fall short of your goal? Is it hunger? Or more a mental need to eat?
>>
>>41542067
Im not hungry at all, but I also don't really feel like doing much. And I'm confident that I'll have more control over my eating habits after this (which really was the goal, long term sustainability rather than a meme get thin quick then rebound type deal)
>>
>>41542081
thanks, give us a update in a weeks time. I`m curious how the weight/body will be then.
I'm on day two now and I`m hitting myself that I didn't take a before pic.
>>
Alright so here is the deal. I love working out. My daily schedule is waking up at 6.20, do jump rope/ callisthenics for 40 mins, go to work then at noon I do at least 30 mins of running and either lift/ kickbox/ bjj. Every sunday I go for a long run of at least 20 km or a long swim of 5 to 7 km.

I also do intermittent fasting which means I dont eat from 10 pm to next days 2 pm. However im borderline bullimic and when I eat at 2 pm I down something like a steak, salad,2 bananas and alples, 1 chocolate and a pack of cookies. At night I eat a salad with 1 boiled egg plus 1 yoghurt with fruits. Last summer I was 80 kg at 1.79 height which was my most shredded ever but I pretty much had cut all carbs plus IF. I cant do the samw this year, where im 90 kg constantly, I have gained probably 5 kg muscle plus waterweight and fat this year. With all that in mind, can I keep up the same excersise regiment and water fast too? I mean swimming fasted gets hard after 1 hour, can I do it?
>>
>>41542146
If you're doing a prolonged fast and you don't know how your body will react, no, do not do ant strenuous exercise.
>>
>>41542211
I was thinking of doing it during the 24 hour shifts I do in my job but on second thought staying awake for 24 hours with no food means I wont be able to think .

Maybe tommorow I have a day off. I will do some kickbox in the evening and thats it. Is it bad if I make 1 day of a week consisting of IF a full fasting fuck you no food day? Ill probably head to work to keep my mind occupied. Am I allowed to take bcaas?
>>
>>41534180

>There would be long stretches of no-food

Hey man we're starving think we should go pick some berries or apples out there? Nah fuck that let's just sit around and do nothing so pretentious dickheads can make fallacious arguments on the internet in 5,000 years.
>>
When do the mental clarity benefits begin to set in?
>>
>>41542442

niga .. what?
>>
File: IMG_4545.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4545.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Here's what I'm breaking my 4 day fast with (non caffeinated black liquorice tea W/ steamed veggies)
>>
>>41542511
The day you break your fast and realize you're never doing this again. Shit gets real fucking clear.

Nah I'm just kidding mate. You alright?
>>
File: IMG_1489.png (120KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1489.png
120KB, 750x1334px
I'm only eating between 12(noon) and 7 pm is that a good start?
>>
>>41542656

shit man make a soup or something, you don't needa eat steamed unpalatable frozen vegetables.

you could make a minestrone soup or some shit with loads of vegetables that tastes good as fuck for <100 calories.
>>
>>41542702
No. Because you're not supposed to eat any food
>>
>>41542717
Wait, you guys are literally fasting!? And working out? How? Please give me they basics. I thought this was intermittent fasting. How long are you guys not eating for?
>>
>>41542713
Jokes on you brah, this is the best fucking broccoli I've ever tasted. (I added a bit of pepper and salt). I think I've successfully reconditioned my pleasure centers. I was craving these veggies as they were cooking
>>
>>41542728
Read the thread! I went on a prolonged fast for 4 days without food, just stopped. You can see my before and afters above. I didn't workout past light walking.
>>
>>41539476

Something like not eating for 7 days is starvation?

I don't think so.
>>
>>41541804
>>41542728
>>41542744
You guys are drinking water right...
>>
>>41542774
Yes, I spiked my water with a day's worth of potassium and sodium. I also had magnesium supplements. In terms of difficulty I would say it wasn't much harder than a 36 hour fast.
>>
>>41540782

Fair, but I'm positive there is a subset of people who benefit by the 7 day fast.

Those who have a plus 15% bf.
Those who've been working out 6ish months, and have been making gains, losing weight and eating right.
They hit a deload/rest week, and fast. Pushes back a monthish of gains, no big deal, and restarts more newbie gains.

They'll be much thinner, reput on muscle faster, and reap any side effects that allegedly can happen.

I agree, anyone fasting past 7 days is probably crazy.
>>
2 weeks training, 1 week fast alternating, would this be a good idea lads
>>
>>41542844
it's easy to type, very hard to do lol.
>>
Hi guys, I'll be doing some sort of IF next month. I'll use creatine, BCAA, and eat mostly protein, I'll also do some variation of PPL, training 6 days a week and for 10/20 reps.

Is it possible to gain muscle mass while losing fat ?
>>
>>41542898
I've been doing IF for a while and the occasional 48 hour fast, no struggles at all beyond the occasional stomach grumble.

I need to get leaner, but I also need to rebuild my strength, I doubt I could even squat 180kg now
>>
>>41542970
For me, pushing heavy weight is overrated. I just like to do high volume squats / deads / bench / curls / lat raises / shrugs. on top of that ill do calisthenics. i don't like the bulky thicc bloated look i get when im eating lots and pushing heavy weight. it's too easy to get that and being lean (in my eyes) is more impressive. and legit difficult
>>
>>41543039
I compete in powerlifting, I've been out for two months, lost some weight and was thinking of leaning down anyway. I also respond extremely poorly to any kind of endurance training and excel at explosivity.

Obviously I won't be doing any sort of real program right now (as I couldn't any of my old lifts anyway), but I need to rebuild my strength to a baseline and lean down.
>>
>>41543070
Well if you're serious about power lifting, I wouldn't do prolonged fasting. I would do IF.
>>
Currently doing 16/8 IF and wondered if anyone knows if 8 calories (1ml of cbd oil) ingested in the morning would prematurely break, or significantly effect, the fasted state?
>>
>>41542908
I'm sure it's possible for some, just not optimal. That being said your strength/weight ratio will go up if not just from having less weight holding you down
>>
>>41543145
I'm like 20+% body fat, too heavy for my total and want to get lean before training seriously. I was thinking of doing this alternating system during summer while building some base strength.

Again, I'm not gonna do a real program, probably something similar to Bulgarian.
>>
>>41543315

Build the muscle under the fat. You'll be able to quickly increase strength. After that, lose the fat.
>>
File: g.png (32KB, 530x424px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
32KB, 530x424px
What about eating very very low calories, would it work?
Broccoli and cabbage have an average of 30 calories per 100g.
What if I eat 1kg of broccoli and cabbage plus multivitamins, potassium and magnesium everyday for like, 1 week, would I get benefits close to pure water fasting?
>>
>>41543571
No, that is a really retarded starvation diet, it's mechanically speaking the opposite.
>>41543489
Losing fat improves protein synthesis, I want a more productive and managed progress in the future by losing weight now, I'll be doing something easy with frequent maxing in order to preserve strength and muscle. I'll just have to try and see I guess.
>>
>>41543571
You'll be miserable. You'll continuously stimulate ghrelin release (hunger hormone) and feel like you're starving (when you really aren't). It's best to avoid ANY calories for max comfort.
>>
>>41533312
>videogame dev

Ah so you fast because your salary was 1k and now got slashed to 600 a month?
>>
>>41542442
5000 years ago we already had agriculture
>>
>>41543274
I've read the magic number is 50
If you're under 50 calories, you're fine
Anything more and you break the fast
>>
>>41533312
get me a job in video games my man
>>
>>41543699
i make 65k a year, havent had a raise in 2 years. it's entirely dependant on if our products become super profitable or not. so either ill stay at 65 or skyrocket with stock options / bonuses / raises by piggybacking off the success of our titles.
>>41543802
what do you want to do? what are your skills?
>>
>>41543783
Thank you
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.