[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jealousy destroys me. Everytime I see a Chad in town I get so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: .png (326KB, 474x356px) Image search: [Google]
.png
326KB, 474x356px
Jealousy destroys me. Everytime I see a Chad in town I get so mad that I have to go back home as soon as possible; it's like I'm wearing that invisible armor and everytime a Chad enters my field of vision he destroys it, which forces me to get another one in my bedroom. I hate them for having such a cute face. I hate them for having a godly body. They deserve this life so much more than I do, there are meant for it and they should have the right to destroy the weak piece of shit that I am. They should have the right to steal my girlfriend and fuck her pussy, while I'm here in the room watching the whole scene. Then they would dump that bitch and put me on my knees to assert their dominance, and then leave my room, laughing. This is what I deserve.

Anyway, I'm a 5'10 skelly, 134 lbs and trying to reach ottermode. What's a god routine for that? What are the best exercices? I don't want to become a beast, I just want to have that lean, ottermode body that girls like.
>>
>>>/r9k/
You're a fucking loser lol
>>
>>41512729
To get ottermode, just do some calisthenics stuff.
Pull-ups, chin-ups, push-ups, dips, etc. However, the most important part is that you eat well. You need to lose weight, because abs are hidden behind a layer of fat. Also, do cardio to assist you in losing fat and do exercises that work your core, which means any kind of sport, like soccer, football, basketball and ab exercises like leg raises and ab rollers. Don't do abdominal crunches or sit-ups. They are bad for your spine and are not as good for working your abs.
>>
also, those aren't Chads. they're your slightly above average uni student. kek, you must look like real shit if you consider any of those guys Chads.
>>
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>41512771
>5'10 skelly, 134 lbs
>You need to lose weight
>>
I've just stopped caring. Nobody cares for you in this world if you're a low status male, nobody. Your weakness will just be something for others to prey on.

Once you accept this, it will be easier to live the comfortable self-pity zone. Your life will most likely never be that good but atleast you can make enough money to get a golddigger whore.
>>
>>41512790
Fine. He needs to lose fat, and also work his abdominal muscles.
>>
Stop giving a shit. You're a chad if you want to be. I bet you only took two scoops this morning, op

cmon, fucking get big you coconut head
>>
>>41512771
learn to read

ghahahahahaha
>>41512729
>Anyway, I'm a 5'10 skelly, 134 lbs
well hit the gym anb buy a weight gainer
>>
>>41512771
Thanks man. About abs, what are the best exercices to do at home without specific machines? I'm starting cardio btw but I think I already have a low bodyfat percentage.
>>
>>41512798
What made you stop caring?
>>
>>41512836
Leg raises. Ab rollers are also good and you can get one for like $20 or so.
>>
>>41512853
Realizing that wallowing in self-pity gets you nowhere. You either hit the gym and improve yourself, or don't.
>>
>>41512798
At least if you adopt this mindest you don't have to feel bad about telling people to fuck off when they inevitably try to take advantage of you

Also don't get a gold digger whore, just go to regular whores or get plastic surgery
>>
I have plenty of friends, both male and female. They're all mostly like me personality wise. When we go clubbing we dominate the dance floor, literally. We make a big circle that pushes people out and don't lets anyone pass through.

>dancing with my crew
>make our regular circle, each taking turns showing off our moves in the center
>see an obviously out of place, awkward guy bobbing his head to the beat on the outskirts of the floor
>we get the girls in our crew to drag him in to dance

Now the awkward person has two choices:

1) refuse to dance
>we *loudly* call him out for being no fun, a loser, why are you here buddy? Can't even dance with girls who are throwing themselves at oyu

2) choose to dance uncoordinated and awkwardly
>cheer him on mockingly (we start ooing and aweing and chanting stuff. It's the best when everyone else on the floor notices and starts chanting too)
>he gets so embarrassed that he stops and walks away into the bathroom

We laugh about it all the time. There's no winning for them. But hey, that's how it is. Life is like a jungle. If you're weak, the strong (AKA me) will trample all over you. It feels good being a confident alpha with an alpha squad.
>>
>>41512853
Realizing that nobody cares for you. Whining and self-pity will get you nowhere, it will just make your situation even worse. Make the best of your life, that's all you can do. Once you truly understand this on a rational plane, the self-pity will start to go away and whenever you sense the ugliness of it coming back, you have to squash it.

Life is unfair, life is cruel and life is, in my case and probably yours, painfully lonely. But it is what it is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.