[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

personality is everything, me in pic, dyel bitch as fuck, still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

personality is everything, me in pic, dyel bitch as fuck, still getting more girls than my buff dude friend, who has social anxiety and cant talk to woman.

stop wasting your time and money bulking, it wont fix autism
>>
>>41279313
>Having to wake up everyday and look in the mirror to see a literal skeleton

Ok anon have fun banging 5/10 club sluts
>>
>>41279347

>dat cope

girls only care about FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME. LMAO do you think girls give a shit what Lachowski's body looks like? Its so sad that you have deluded yourself to such an extent to justify your shitty genetics
>>
>>41279387
>personality is everything
>FACE HEIGHT FRAME

Can you actually be that poor at baiting? Stupid mongrel
>>
File: slutmuch.jpg (64KB, 814x960px) Image search: [Google]
slutmuch.jpg
64KB, 814x960px
>>41279347

5/10

>Having to wake up everyday and look in the mirror to see a literal skeleton

only fat people feel bad about their one body, no one tells me "get bigger man, you look like shit"
>>
>>41279433
he's not op, i'm op

personality>face

unless you are below 5/10, wich almost no one is
>>
>>41279313
is this what virgins talk to themselves as bed time stories? that you being ugly as fuck doesnt matter?

your forearms are pathetic i dont think you get any girls
>>
>>41279313
i never understand the people who come in this board with shitty posts like this. You are not making yourself any better you are just making /fit/ worse. Its such a childlike mindset to get any pleasure from making these threads
>>
>>41279465

i'm not ugly, just dyel
>>
>>41279439
>only fat people feel bad about their one body,
I'm pretty sure at least half the people on this board started out as skeletons

>no one tells me "get bigger man, you look like shit"

Yeah people are fucking pricks, they'll make fun of you behind your back and judge the shit out of you, but nobody will ever give you pointers
>>
>>>/r9k/
never return.
>>
>>41279313
desu that body is better than most easily into the top 20%
>>
>implying /fit/ lifts for women
If /fit/ lifts for something that's not strength and/or aesthetics, it's for male attention and mires.
SAGE
>>
>>41279488

ofc the gym rats that stand around the corner at partys are saying shit about me while i'm being sociable.

if i was buffed, would get maybe 10% more action

worth much hm
>>
>>41279534

>oh yeah i dont lift for girls

why lie to yourself man
>>
>>41279544
Nah if you're a skeleton most people will look at you worse than if you were fat (not obese, but just average fat)
>>
>>41279565

i think you didnt read the part where i said i get more laid than all my friends, who are normal/buffed.
>>
>>41279585
Sure, but your buffed friend is an autist, as you say, he could be a model and still have trouble getting women.

I don't know what the point of your post was, making fun of people with mental issues? Well then clearly your personality is that of a shit person, or maybe you're insecure.
Go lift for a couple months, you'll like it, I promise.
>>
>>41279313
Who would win in a fight? You 95 lbs, or your buff buddy? That's all that matters.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
>>41279585
Yes, I believe anonymous person on the internet that surely has no reason to lie
>>
File: 1481970630698.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
1481970630698.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>>41279451
>unless you are below 5/10
What is a 5/10?
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
Your personality isn't gonna bench press 200 kilos for you, mr skelly. What the fuck is going on with this board? Is it summer already?
>>
>>41279451
dont kid yourself, 70% of the popular is a solid 5/10.
>>
>>41279676
Most people who just lift weights aren't very effective fighters... are you aware of this? They would probably be equally out of breath and doing useless movement unless one of them happened to train some form of martial art
>>
>>41280696
Not the same guy but if you're a huge motherfucker nobody's gonna start shit with you. And even if they do youll most likely win if you're big and intimidating enough. Besides, most fights are unfair scenarious where who ever knocks the other guy out first wins. In this case, if youre stronger, you have the upper hand.
>>
>>41280696
Ill just truck you and throw you on the ground then beat the shit out of you and i win with extra strength
>>
Amazing face, 6'2" and aesthetic as fuck. I get all the benefits you have but you still admire me when bitches love my muscle and squeeze my pecs.

No one thinks lifting will automatically get you girls. You have the body of a 10 year old. It's pathetic.
>>
>>41279451
>Almost no one is below average
Should we tell him guys?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.