[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ - cut until you can't cut anymore edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 45

File: 1438040700592.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1438040700592.gif
14KB, 633x758px
Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of /fit/ who want to lose weight

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
>>41248409

first for water fasting
>>
File: Screenshot_20170429-032801.png (139KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170429-032801.png
139KB, 1080x2220px
>those sweet macros
>>
>>41248409
>tfw getting smaller every day
feels so good lads
>>
>>41248433
Don't get cocky

Flab is an insidious beast

Be ever vigilant brother, and you'll make it
>>
Went for a run today and spooked a deer. Also found a new creek while chasing said deer.
>>
If I weigh 234, can I run/jog? Would it really fuck my knees up?
>>
Cheated tonight with some raising cane's after fasting for 2 weeks, going to a party tomorrow with tons of BBQ.
I was making it and was planning on weighing myself tomorrow.
I'm a little afraid now.
>>
we all making it... 400 cals in booze for social gains . still barely under 1500 weekly average thus far, thank god for lettuce and brocoly making 1000 daily attainable without starvation. keep it up /fat/ 7 kg away from normal BMI to boot.
>>
>>41248460
it would be very painful
>>
I was 141 kg in the morning after breakfast last Monday. Started eating Greek yoghurt with strawberries and blueberries as breakfast, a cracker with butter and paturain for lunch and cooked like a normal human being for the first time in a year. Carrots, celery and quinoa with chicken and tomato sauce. This morning I weighed 134 kg after breakfast.

Can't believe it's going so fast. Is there something wrong with me? I'll reach my goal in a couple of months like this. Is it really just THAT easy?
>>
How can I motivate my awesome but /fat/ dad to lose weight? He tried to diet many times but he always falls off the wagon because he is very stressed at work and food is what makes him feel better
>>
>>41248510
It's his decision. It's an addiction, and a nasty one at that. He needs to WANT to improve himself. NO one can save you but yourself.
>>
>>41248496
But not permanent?
>>
>>41248496
for you
>>
>>41248504
it will slow down a lot. You're a humongous fat fucker obviously it's gonna drop off fast at the start.
>>
File: ebol.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
ebol.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
>yfw veins and muscles on your forearm are becoming more visible every day
>yfw you need less and less assistance for a pullup every day
>yfw mom and grandma complaining erry day about you disappearing
>>
>>41248460
>>41248517
Depends on your height, but you're probably fine doing C25K
>>
>>41248525
I see. I'm keeping track of everything so it'll be interesting to see the numbers after a few months. Maybe I can make some nice graphs. Thanks. I really need to get healthy. I have been attacking my body by overeating for the last seven years. After having a very small stroke last week I woke the fuck up. I'm literally killing myself at an incredible rate. It's almost impressive. Fat people should be arrested and put on bread and water until they reach a normal bmi.
>>
>>41248460
That or your shins, I'm currently at 260 and a jog is enough to get some pain in my shins.
>>
>>41248544
why the fuck would you put them on bread and water you dipshit.

Tren and DNP or gtfo
>>
>>41248496
He's posting here, he's a big guy.
>>
>>41248551
Don't even know what that means. Cheapest way to get them down. Remove all responsibility and keep them at the absolute minimum amount of kcal a day. I wonder if there are any numbers on how many people die from fatness every year. I'll bet you my life savings its the number one killer in the civilized world.
>>
>>41248544
If you are eating bread of a cut, stop.
>>
>>41248562
you can survive 6 weeks without food. Would be far cheaper to starve them for 5 weeks and then chuck the fat fuck a donut
>>
File: 1488535821605.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488535821605.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>41248409
>tfw I have to go on a flight in 2 months and have to cut as hard as possible to fit in the seat properly and not intrude on the space of the person next to me like a inconsiderate fat cunt
>>
>>41248567
Bread of a cut? Don't know what that means.

I cut bread completely. It's the catalyst to getting fat. Put whatever the hell kind of fattening shit you want on it that you would normally never eat on its own and suddenly, poof, it's normal. Who the fuck eats chocolate spread? It's ridiculous if you think about it.
>>
>>41248570
Lose it for you, not for others. Who gives a shit what others think. Completely wrong motivation if you ask me.
>>
>>41248545
24 pounds makes a big difference. You'll probably be fine just walking for another 20-30 pounds. Lower impact cardio like swimming, elliptical, or stationary bike if you want.

>>41248504
Everyone loses a load of water weight just starting off. It's going to take well over a year, possibly two, for you to hit a healthy weight assuming no major lapses. Don't get too optimistic, that's how people fail.
>>
>>41248589
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>41248529
>mom and grandma complaining erry day about you disappearing

what is with this shit, im still like 50lbs overweight and theyre telling me to stop
>>
>>41248587
I'm losing it anyway because I don't want to die. I just don't want to make anyone elses flight suck or be someones fph story.
>>
>>41248599
They're jelly of you anon. They want to hold you back.

You need to leave them behind, /fit/ is your family now
>>
>>41248599
Women want you to fail so you can be a little baby boy completely dependent on them. Fuck em.
>>
>>41248551
>>41248567
Fucking autists. Bread and water is an idiom
>>
>>41248626
no you're an idiom
>>
>>41248626
I meant actual bread and water.
>>
>>41248599
>>41248529
These are the gain goblins. Every cunt that doesn't actively pursue a good physique has a gain goblin part of their brain that gets activated immediately upon seeing other people improve and they will try to do everything. Doesn't have to be from your family, doesn't even have to be a fat. I've seen plenty of people practicing a certain sport that try to justify having a flabby gut and no musculature to speak of by saying ridiculous things. Just yesterday one of my co-workers who bikes a lot but looks dyel and skinnyfat said that heavy lifting is too much like menial work for him (after which he proceeded to praise doing menial labor at some point in your life in order to learn how things are) and that a human MUST NEVER GO UNDER 1500 CALORIES OR HIS BODY WILL SHUT DOWN!!11

Just face up to them and tell them that they should stop trying to dissuade you to reach your potential and should instead be happy for you because you are going to be a better man once you come out the other side. Tell them that in all the years of dietary science the only truth we know is that humans should generally try to eat from time to time, but nobody knows for sure how often or how much and just a decade ago dietary cholesterol was the devil, now it's proven that it is benign and has nothing to do with serum cholesterol (as a sidenote, I've had my grandmother first proclaim that eggs have too much cholesterol and one shouldn't eat a lot of them and seconds later, after I remind her of the fact that this has no bearing on your serum cholesterol she readily agreed citing that they were 'amnestied' ...)

Fuck the gain goblins, we're all gonna make it, brahs.
>>
>>41248409
I don't understand it, I've been at for about 5 weeks. In 2 weeks I went from 250 to 245, but weighed myself today and I'm back at 250 it shouldn't be physically possible
>>
>>41248666
Did you move your scales?
>>
>>41248666
are you counting calories and cutting, AND actually working out? be honest
>>
>>41248589
Why the fuck would it take 2 years?
>>
>>41248666
Your weight can fluctuate by 5 pounds day-to-day very easily from water and shit.

Lower sodium intake and eat a shitload of fiber and try again in a couple days
>>
>>41248672
I've tested at both my gym and at my house and they're the same.
>>41248682
I actually I am, I cut out a lot of stuff and have mostly been eating ground beef chicken broccoli shit like that. I am taking creatine though and I don't know if maybe that can affect it that much?
>>
>>41248409
I'm getting close to revealing my full 6 pack and adonis belt, getting rid of the last 2% to get down to 12% is difficult.
I don't want to lose all the muscle I've gained, and I sometimes get light headed in the gym, particularly when doing OHP.
Any strategies for achieving both of these conflicting goals?
>>
>>41248691
no, cutting means you're cutting calories, not just cutting out bad foods. you have to reduce your portions and look at wtf you're eating and track it
>>
>>41248685
Fatty speaking. I was 141kg. That's over 300lbs. My first goal is to get beneath at least 100. I haven't been under that weight since my teens. I'm 22 now. I want to reach my full potential before I reach 30. At that point it's downhill. I would lose all self respect if I never see first hand what my body can really do.
>>
It's no surprise but after yesterday I'm back up to 219 from 217. I had a breakfast out with my mother and then had a curry out with a couple of friends. Came out of nowhere, was unavoidable and honestly I'm not too horrified by a cheat day for once, but still shit that I lost some progress. Not a whole lot I could do other than eat a salad instead of breakfast because I didn't know this curry meal was happening earlier in the day.
>>
File: mmm burgers and fries.jpg (95KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
mmm burgers and fries.jpg
95KB, 700x420px
>>
>>41248710
Breakfast can be less than 100kcal. Doesnt even have to be a salad.
>>
File: because.png (1018KB, 1021x670px) Image search: [Google]
because.png
1018KB, 1021x670px
>>41248646
Yeah, worst thing is, my mother has a degree in nutrition sciences, and she's on her way to get her PhD. She indeed has some great insights, but it seems like she completely ignored everything about macros, and treats her theories/opinions as facts, and gets upset if you don't buy them.
She also believes doing core workout will make you thinner without calorie deficit, because it's "her experience".
She's not a gains gobin, she's a fucking gains montain troll.
Don't get me wrong, she's my mom and i love her, but damn...
>>
>>41248717
I know, I just fucked up and had the full breakfast. Though the curry would've definitely been far more calories anyway. If I just had one or the other it wouldn't be so bad.
>>
>>41248708
No I know what cutting means, I've been trying to keep my daily intake 500 calories under my tdee. That's why I'm just very confused
>>
>>41248685
134 kg now. Lets say your goal weight is 75 kg. Depends entirely on your height but that's reasonable I think. Need to lose 59 kg. A safe and sustainable rate of loss is ~.9 kg a week. Which means you'd need ~65 weeks assuming no fucking up. Which is a year and 4 months at least. Realistically it will be longer than that because weight loss becomes harder the less you weigh and nobody is perfect.

>>41248723
>>41248710
Unless that curry was 7000 calories chances are you didn't gain 2 pounds in a day.
>>
>>41248723
What're you doing, dude? You're not cheating on anything but your own health. It's fucking retarded. Don't make excuses.
>>
>>41248713
Fuck you for tempting my fellow fatties.

>the don't get cravings for this shit anymore
>>
>tfw right arm is a good deal stronger than my left

is it gonna look ridiculously asymmetrical when there isnt as much fat covering it?
>>
>>41248735
Well I went from 217.5 to a flat 219, but yeah I doubt I put on that much it's just water and shit, obviously way above maint.

>>41248736
Oh believe me I know, I'm not making excuses. The reason I fucked up was because I didn't know about the curry later otherwise I would've had a lower calorie breakfast.
>>
>>41248742
no

>tfw I jack it with my non-dominate arm so everything balances out
>>
>>41248742
Probably not pham. I've jacked it with my right arm all my life and it's definitely stronger. I'm at 170 and no noticable difference in definition between the two arms.
>>
>>41248740
I feel nothing but complete disgust when looking at that. It's a slow killer.
>>
>>41248740

don't you want just a bite though?

imagine how good they smell
>>
>>41248713

All I see is grease, home cooking is way superior once you get into it
>>
>>41248722
Tell her that this is why doctors don't treat their own families - they are too involved. After that you can ask her which outcome would she prefer after all is said and done - her son remembering her as someone who supported him or as someone that espoused bullshit scientifically disproven theories in order to stop him out of some misguided parental instinct.
>>
>>41248756
I watch shit like this on a daily basis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YvWUnzZ2fo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQs3qkBO0Ls

Your pictures do nothing, I have become desensitized.
>>
>>41248756
im not into sweets
>>
>>41248848

ur a beast m8
>>
>>41248570

I actually don't hate this motivation, just reevaluate things after that 2 months is over.

And cut fucking hard, it's really hard to lose visible waistline in that amount of time. If you're obese enought to be in 'I might have to buy a second ticket ' range, then you should probably be on 800-1000 kcal a day at most.
>>
I'm high and want to just day I'm proud as fuck of you guys. You're allllllllllllllll gonna make it. Now go drink some water and sleep, your family loves you.
>>
For those who have started losing weight (I'm talking at least a stone)

What are some of the unexpected benefits you've got from weight loss?

Has your life improved?

I want to lose weight but really struggle to get started.I brought a healthy shop and started exercising two weeks ago and a few days in got an awful bout of flu. I kept thinking that if I was healthier this cold wouldn't have kicked my ass so bad, but since being better I've ate two takeaways and my home is a mess that I'm too lazy to clean.
>>
>>41248983
>Mental gains
You are happier, more satisfied with yourself and life in general, more motivated, less tired, people have a higher opinion of you
>Health and physical gains
Pretty self explanatory, but if you're having a day out with friends/family it's more satisfying for you and them, your immune system is better and you get sick less often
>Female gains
Self explanatory
>Financial gains
You eat less and spend less on doctors/medication
>>
I cut out all sugar from me diet and now i cant reach my goal of 2500 calories

yesterday had some chicken, spaghetti, a few slices of cheese and that was only 1600 cal - 190 that my running app said i lost

what do i do? i dont think this is sustainable
>>
>>41249089
oh and some tuna with mayo
>>
>>41249089
Why would you cut out /all/ sugar? It's not that bad. I eat about 1/3 of my carbs as sugar and I'm fine.
>>
>>41249099
idk, just feels wrong to eat sweets when /fatcunt/

ill probably just relapse if i do
>>
>>41249112
I literally eat 0 "sweets" but a lot of my diet consists of sugar from protein powder and fruit. Sugar isn't the devil, anon.
>>
>>41248983
I've been getting better at video games despite playing them much less. Didn't really expect that, but it makes sense.

>>41249089
Why don't you just increase your deficit?
>>
>>41249089
2500 is fucking maintenance. wtf are you doing
>>
I hate myself.
>>
>>41249139
Why does it make sense?
>>
>>41249175
I love you anon
Hate isn't going to make you want to respect and value your body
>>
I descoverd the stair climber at the gym this week, i now live there. Climb like a mother fucker and watch self help videos.
>>
>>41249176
just kinda does to me. If my body is healthier it's only reasonable to assume my brain is too.
>>
What is that #1 cheat meal you're waiting for lads?

For me it's a large pizza with all the toppings
>>
>>41248731

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGunZpKLb5o

Man this guy is annoying but just watch it if you're cutting with fast food
>>
>>41248599
>mom knows I'm cutting
>puts a pack of chocolate next to my bed when i come visit
why are women such goblins
>>
>>41249247
fuckin buffalo wings. the wings themselves aren't the calorie killer, it's the blue cheese dressing. i'm gonna clear my schedule and get a big order one of these days
>>
>>41249279
women are very jealous creatures. if they do not want to improve themselves, they'll try anything to drag others down to their level and keep them there.
>>
>>41248704
Try one of these memes:
>IF
>keto
>HIIT
>>
For lunch:
Zero noodles cooked in stock and with some seaosning
Veg mince and sweetcorn/eggplant seasoned well
Cooked in tomato chunks with parmesan cheese
Diet lemonade that I've never seen a thin person drink
>>
>>41249247
I want to go to five guys and get a big bacon cheeseburger with a load of fries. It's so much calories but fuck is it a good time eating.
>>
>>41248599
>>41249279
>my younger brother was the fat kid while i was skinny, over the years i've put on weight while he cut out soda and did some home workouts and lost weight so he looks normal now, which is what has inspired me to lose my weight
>parents both say now he's TOO skinny despite him looking healthy and normal
Retards.
>>
>friend an me have a workout thing, where we walk about a mile a day
>hes a big dude, so anything helps
>yesterday i get him to run, only finish half a lap before he starts crying
>ok.jpeg
>he then claims his legs hurt
>we quit
>i notice i got a sunburn on back
>sunburn prevents me from doing any workouts

im in pain anons, and i feel like i was a fat slob yesterday (i only ate 700 calories however)

pray 4 me
>>
>>41249507
Why would sunburn prevent you from working out? Man up
>>
>>41249507
>not using sunscreen
You deserve it.
>>
Going to the gym today, what the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>41249780
exercise
>>
>>41249567
the day i got it, it was a "chill" day (chill, by Florida's standards) so getting a sunburn wasn't even a logical thing of me getting

seriously, it felt lime it was in maybe the 60's and there wasn't a huge amount of sun
>>
>>41249813
But what?
I have no idea and I don't want to look like a fucking retard anon.
>>
>>41249814
It's Spring, anon. It's typical for the sun to be strong even when it isn't hot or not even sunny.
>>
>>41249824
If it's your first time just pick a beginner program and start very light so you can practice your form
>>
>>41249825
i guess
>>
>>41248584
I'm an idiot. 'Bread *for* a cut'
>>
>>41249829
Any recommendation?
>>
>>41248756
Not a sweets guy. Post pizza, faggot.
>>
>>41248409
Started hiking. If you guys don't do this, you should. My mental health has skyrocketed.
>>
File: file.png (648KB, 825x430px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
648KB, 825x430px
>>41249937
>>
>ask mum to include healthier stuff in the shopping, less chips and stuff
>tell her ill give her the money for all of my own food
>goes mental at me saying im becoming obsessed with losing weight
>says chicken is bad for you unless you exercise like a pro boxer

i need to leave
>>
>>41249957
Yeah it's pretty amazing
>>
>>41249973
>Go eat with dad
>LMAO UR STARVING JUST DO CARDIO LMAO XD
>NO LIFTING!!1
>I'm fucking obese still
>>
>>41249973
This is just how moms are. Say that you just want to be healthier.
>>
>>41249148
that myfitnesspal app told me to eat that much
>>
>>41249973
Tell her you need to get /fit/ to find a gf so you can give her grandchildren. She'll get you the healthiest food
>>
File: IMG_0264.jpg (26KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0264.jpg
26KB, 500x216px
>tfw getting closer and closer to 100kg

Feels good brehs
>>
>>41250035
>100kg
lmao you btter be 200cm
>>
>>41249279
Basic maternal instinct to try to prevent you from restricting calories. I wouldn't say she's being a cunt on purpose. Your dad and mates would be a different story.
>>
>>41248409
Big day today! For the first time in my life Im not obese or overweight. Im 300 grams into normal BMI :D How to celebrate this?
>>
>>41250046

183cm unfortunately but I started at 111kg, it's not amazing progress but I need to keep going. Aiming for 90kg
>>
>>41249274
This is why when I eat fast food that I get stuff you couldn't possibly fuck up, like just the meatballs from a meatball sandwich or a latte.
>>
>>41250069
I'm there myself, protip: Just don't eat. As in. Don't eat.
>>
>>41250069
m8 you sould aim for 75 - 80 kg.
With your height if you weight 90kg you are still going to be a fatty.
>>
I did not eat much yesterday due to a personal matter, however I check the scale this morning and see that my weight dropped 3.5lbs since my last weigh in (2 days ago).

How likely is this that it's just a water weight loss?
>>
>>41250006
Put your activity as sedentary.
>>
>>41249190
Which videos?
>>
>>41250091
100%
>>
>>41249917
Different anon here. I like All Pro's beginner routine on the bodybuilding.com forums. It's quite different from SS/SL but a lot more suited to actual beginners and people looking to lose weight and get aesthetic.
>>
>>41250087
I'm 183 and 75 currently. Feels fat man.
>>
Third day of cut with 700ish deficit, after a long bulk, going for hopefully 9 weeks.

When does it start getting hard, so far it's not that bad, especially with my eyes on the goal?
>>
I've been on a perfect deficit of 500 calories this entire week but havent lost any weight
is it water or am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>41250214
Make sure you're counting your calories correctly. Could you post an example of one of your days along with your stats?
>>
>>41250214
You're doing fine. It's just water weight; keep at the cut and at some point you'll lose a lot in a couple of days.
>>
>>41250214
Your weight can vary by more than 5 pounds any given day. At a 500 calorie deficit you can be doing perfectly fine for a month and not see the numbers change. Just gotta keep going.
>>
Is it possible to fill in loose skin with muscle from weight lifting? If so, would I be able to fill in enough to make a difference?
>>
>start to track calories with MFP
>"huh, this isn't that bad, I should have started losing weight ages ago if what I eat adds up to this little"
>get to dinner
>weigh up a tiny fraction of what I consider an acceptable portion of pasta
>300 calories

well that explains it
>>
>>41250369
It is possible. The answer to your second question depends on how much loose skin you have.
>>
Who else /thicc thighs/ here? I can't wear normal pants cuz the ones that are big enough to accommodate my thighs are too big for my waist and end up slipping down.
>>
>>41250377
Going keturd is good just to stop eating bread and paste, they're obscenely calorie dense.

Same with potatoes.
>>
>>41250408
Belt doesn't work?
>>
>>41250408
>tfw ugly potato body
>>
For people who have cut for extremely long periods of time, like over a year, what are some ways you keep sane and consistent?

Personally, I always try to include a small desert with my dinner. Usually a 90 cal fiber one bar or something. I look forward to it and it definitely makes me less likely to want to binge.
>>
>>41250377

Yup, products made from cereals are usually calorie bombs. Dunno if keto actually works but people who don't do it usually eat wayy too much cereals
>>
>>41250377
>pasta

Yeah thats where you fucked up. Any sort of bread-related foods are calorie dense as fuck, even if they're filling.
>>
File: fiber one.jpg (62KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
fiber one.jpg
62KB, 450x600px
>>41250446
*ahem
>>
>>41250214

Have you measured your waist and other bodyparts?
>>
>>41250424
Nope. For some reason unless I make it tight enough to constrict my organs, it doesn't work
>>
>>41250443
Sometimes I have a cheat meal/snack like a small slice of cheese cake or a couple of chips ahoy cookies. I only do this once every couple of months tho and when I do I make sure if fits within my calories and macros.
>>
Hello fats

I started 330 last July now to 270 this morning. These past few weeks instead of hitting my two pounds a week off mark I've been going back and forth from 270-268. I'm going to count my calories again but I think the other thing is I need to do more cardio. Up until this point I've been hitting the exercise bikes and low impact stuff but I think it's time to be a big boy and get on the treadmill. Are my joints going to get their shit fucked up? Does it hurt the first few times and get better after?
>>
Found a decent elliptical on CL for $80 but for some reason everyone either hates lifting or loves it too much to get rid of their weights. Sucks but I want that homegym life.
>>
>>41250446
>>41250423
This is my first time hearing about keto.

Don't wanna cut carbs completely, I love pasta too much. But I'm gonna be a hell of a lot more aware of how much calories I'm adding through carbs when I get to dinner time. Gotta stop considering the pasta as the main part of the meal.

The most annoying thing is that it conflicts with my frugality. The price per calorie is so fucking low for carbs compared to protein-dense food.
>>
>>41250539
Do not ever eat pasta or bread on a cut.
>>
>>41250377
I know that feel. I didn't even eat that bad in the first place, but I used to eat a shitton of bread, pasta and potatoes. Just replacing those with a ton of vegetables instead probably halved my calorie intake.
>>
>>41250537
I'd probably get it and buy some weights online. You can probably get it cheaper overall just not get everything at the same time obviously.
>>
File: bodyfat pic.jpg (102KB, 650x325px) Image search: [Google]
bodyfat pic.jpg
102KB, 650x325px
>>41248409

>Lose 10 kilos
>179 cm
>78 KG
>Bmi says I'm in the normal range
>Bodyfat % disagrees
>10 more kilos to go before I start bulking for the first time

My bodyfat % says it's around 22, but when I look in the mirror it looks more like 25. Is this because there's not that much muscle getting "revealed"?

My goal is to reach roughly 15% before I bulk and build muscle
>>
>>41250559
Do not make stupid absolutisms in advice threads.
>>
>>41250539
Easiest way to go around it is by doing one meal a day or a more restrictive IF (so a larger amount of pasta can still fit into your calories)
Make sure you still get your protein in though, but it's less important for losing weight (CICO is the most important thing)

If you don't want to skip out meals then I'm afraid >>41250559 is correct
>>
>>41250607
You're barely in the healthy rage with a 24.3 bmi. Lose another 4 to 7 kg and then see.
>>
>>41250634
>>41250539

Second the IF recommendation. I'm doing alternate-day fasting and it's frankly much easier than cutting out carbs like they do on keto, especially if you have a social life
>>
>>41250560
What kinda veggies did you use for replacement? I've been trying to experiment, but there's just no way something like a pile of lettuce on the side of my plate can replace the role of pasta.
>>41250559
>>41250634
The way I see it, cutting is just a matter of eating a combination of food that allows me to stay below my calorie limit without feeling hungry. Why isn't that good enough?
>>
>>41250559
Iffym fucking eat it, Jesus all these silly faggots with crazy advice, coming from a former fatty who is now 250 at 12% body fat literally just keep your macros and cals on point and enjoy life
>>
File: 3 Month Cut Progress.jpg (288KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
3 Month Cut Progress.jpg
288KB, 750x750px
I know I'm not fat but I'm hopping in here with you bros anyway.

Trying to cut down to 180 for shirtless summer mode, lost 25lbs pretty easily (just did a lot of fasting and drank a lot of coffee), but I've been stalling at 186-187 for 2 weeks now.

Just picked up some chicken and broccoli and am gonna start meal prepping
>>
>>41250680
How tall are you?
>>
>>41250662
As long as it's under your cals it's fine, but since you said earlier that you consider pasta the main bulk of your meal, I'd consider doing omad or IF rather than just having a piss-small portion and pretending to feel like you're content with it

You could also just half the pasta and add more veggies, that also works
>>
god fucking dammit what is wrong with me. I just weighed myself and I am 191.8 Ibs. i was 187. I keep fucking eating trash and i can't stop. i need to stop, and i keep telling myself i need to but i still do all the fucking time. how the fuck do i make myself stop for the love of god. i dont want to become obese again and still have weight to lose. is there anybody that can help, just a tip, anything will do
>>
>>41250694

6'2
>>
>>41250712
by the way i am 5'11. i am about to force myself to do some 25 minute cardio exercising, and i'm probably going to try to not to eat the rest of the day, only because i already ate a shit ton during the night.
>>
>>41250087

Well I have been lifting for 2 years and have a bit of muscle, I think 85-90kg is a good goal then I should assess from there
>>
>>41250712

You're going to mess up, that's a given anon. You gotta accept that and move on. Do your best today and learn from your mistakes. We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>41250702
It's just a habit I have to break. I've basically been measuring my pasta so that it would cover roughly half my plate when cooked. I just gotta teach myself that I can be satiated with a significantly lower portion of pasta.
>>
>>41249293
it better yet do all the memes
>>
>>41250738
bro, i probably am very obsessed with my weight and very self conscious about myself. i recently lost weight, how doesnt matter. but its extremely hard for me to not eat or think about food constantly. shit... i guess ill just chug a half gallon of water everytime i think about food..
>>
>>41250780
I like to use tea to curb my cravings.
>>
File: IMG_0122.jpg (116KB, 865x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0122.jpg
116KB, 865x527px
I'm so at home in fatty threads.

>Pro tip you will always be a fatty to yourself even after you drop the weight.

>pic related, me after 11 months
>>
>>41250761
Alright, as long as it fits under your cals, there's no problem
>>
>>41250805
Sounds like a psychological issue.
>>
>>41250798
what kind? i'm getting tired of hot drinks.
>>
>>41250662
Usually cucumbers, peppers, lettuce

I'll still have a little bit of pasta or bread here and there, but nowhere near the amount I used to eat and not on a daily basis
>>
File: 20170429_103902.jpg (411KB, 834x1154px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_103902.jpg
411KB, 834x1154px
Let's do some before and currents /fat/.
6'0"
Before: ~300
>>
File: 20170429_104033.jpg (1MB, 1085x2391px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_104033.jpg
1MB, 1085x2391px
Current: 170
Aiming for 160.
>>
>>41250838
Black or green depending on mood. I just found it worked for me because my cravings tend to just be a kind of boredom that can be satisfied by stimulating my tastebuds.

Brushing my teeth often probably helps a little too, the lingering taste of toothpaste is a real appetite destroyer.

At a more basic level, my idea is to view cravings as habits. It's just a process that happens unconsciously in your brain, so they can be hard to fight even with conscious effort. But it helps to know they always have a trigger. Boredom was a trigger for me. Or seeing the packaging on a candy bar. Or getting low blood sugar. When you recognize your triggers, you can either avoid exposing yourself to them, or you can develop a strategy for something decisive you can do when exposed to the trigger, essentially overriding the habit and creating a new one. That's what I did with tea.
>>
>>41250927
>>41250942
Damn bruh, fucking making it
>>
>tfw when your weight started trending up on a 1500 calorie diet when you added 3 days of cardio

My weight yoyos so fucking hard week to week. Like if I eat an even slightly carby meal I'll be bloated for 3 days. How is it possible that I have daily 3 pound weight swings?
>>
>>41251037
increase your water and reduce sodium/processed food, you might be holding water
>>
>>41250857
Ah shit, after thinking a little about lettuce and cucumumbers, I think I know why I don't like salads that much. I'm too obsessed with warm food. If it can't be cooked, it's dull. Food autism.

I think I need to embrace mushrooms. I already eat a lot of them, but you can't have too much, right? I probably wouldn't need pasta if I had a side of sauteed mushrooms.
>>
>>41251037
Your weight can swing about five lbs day by day based on water, food, stool, urine etc.
>>
>>41250942
You're a fucking hero. I suggest trading in the straight cut chinos for slim cut ones though
>>
>>41250838
I like having instant miso soup packets around the house for variance as well
1 drink is about 26 cals
>>
>>41251079
I used to eat a lot of veggies anyways, so I just removed carbs and added even more veggies instead, it wasn't that much of a deal.

No idea about mushrooms, but eating a heap of them on a daily basis seems like a bit too much to me.

There are many vegetables that you don't have to eat raw, you just need to find whatever suits you.
>>
File: 1491763646636.png (473KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491763646636.png
473KB, 800x800px
>>41250712
you could try going keto , I have no major cravings for sugar or bread . mom brought some lovely bread home the other night but I didn't give it much thought . I eat a Mandarin orange for sweets .
>>
>>41250539
Eat zero noodles or miracle noodles. They are 0 calories and have a c_l_o_s_e resemblance texture to real spagetti. You can add tomato sauce to it to try to simulate spagetti. Also fills you up.
>>
>>41251623
aren't they fucking expensive?
>>
>>41250443
Learn to cook so you eat food because you like it and not just because it's low on calories. Also I didn't go with a crazy deficit, kept it between 500-800 below my TDEE.
>>
I didn't count my calories today.
Can I make this up by eating almost nothing tomorrow?
>>
>>41251792
Do you mean that you had a cheat day with pizza and hamburgers or just didn't count your normal meals? Anyway, just resume your diet and eat. Learn from your mistakes, don't make a habit of breaking your diet and "making up" the next day.
>>
File: piss bottle pepe.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
piss bottle pepe.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
if you could eat anything right now and none of the calories would actually get absorbed by your body, what would you have?

I'd have a big plate of fried chicken and fries, onion rings, and jalapeno poppers, and a box of timbits and a half baked ben and jerry's pint for dessert.
>>
>>41251830
I didn't go full crazy, but I definitely went over my daily calorie limit.
Didn't count because handmade stuff from grandma.

Feels bad, and I want to make up. Don't want to lose the effort of a week because of one stupid day.
>>
>>41251849
You can fast for a day if you want, you can lower your calories for a week by 300 or something like that. In the long run it doesn't matter as much, everybody has their weaker moments. Just don't make this a normal practice.
>>
>>41251792
You can do that regularly, it's called alternate daily fasting.
>>
>>41251849
The key to weight loss is consistency. You fucked that up this time by being inconsistent with counting your calories, so what you need to do is go back to being consistent, counting your calories normally. You can't fight inconsistency by getting inconsistent in the opposite direction.

And if you didn't go crazy, I highly doubt that you consumed a week's worth of calorie deficits. That's a shitload of calories to consume in a single day.
>>
File: 00001.jpg (175KB, 865x867px) Image search: [Google]
00001.jpg
175KB, 865x867px
>5'10'
>down to 224lbs from 236.5lbs over the course of a month

My back is a lot less soft, and my mantits are slightly smaller than they were before. I hope I can get under 200lbs by the end of the year, and around 165 by next summer.
>>
>down 5lbs in the first week
all is going well, I just gotta stick to this shit
>>
File: 1437438529660.gif (3MB, 271x261px) Image search: [Google]
1437438529660.gif
3MB, 271x261px
>>41251906
Counting calories does not work. The whole idea is just stupid. You think people will count their calories rest of their lives?

How about fixing your diet and eat as much as you want. You have hunger drive to tell when you're hungry or not.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-29+at+12.53.41).jpg (53KB, 498x532px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-29+at+12.53.41).jpg
53KB, 498x532px
is this okay when fasting?
>>
>>41252096
wtf is she having a spasm
>>
>>41250927
>>41250942
how long?
>>
>>41252108
Well there's nothing wrong with it but it didn't work for me
>>
>>41252096
Counting calories does work because it adjusts overweight/obese to a normal calorie intake. Normal people do not eat as much food as overweight people, and keeping track of what you eat helps develop healthy habits.
>>
>>41250211
pls respond
>>
File: apple cider vinegar.jpg (29KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
apple cider vinegar.jpg
29KB, 520x520px
are the memes about this shit helping weight loss actually true? i tried it today and just 2 tablespoons of it gave me fucking bad heartburn.
>>
>>41252165
it works for me, i have some here i was just wondering if it was okay for fasting.
>>
down 5 pounds :)

Lads anyone here /excess sweat/?
I get the machines all wet(wipe them down after use of course) and I'm DRIPPING head to toe after like 15 minutes of cardio.

Any suggestions to reduce it?
>>
>>41252096
Well, if you count your calories, you get a pretty good idea about how you'd actually go about fixing your diet. If you're fat, it means you habitually eat too much, and to change that habit it's important to know what exactly "too much" means. Your hunger only tells you when to eat, not how much you should eat at those times. You'd have to define "too much" as "more than you need to feel satiated until your next meal", which requires a lot of experimentation and isn't very helpful if you're eating food that doesn't satiate much for their calorie content. Calorie counting just ends up being the most painless way to figure those things out.

And most of the time, you don't literally count your calories. You figure out that a given meal should have about X calories, and you measure up the food you'd need to reach that. Next time, if you're eating the same kind of stuff, you just recall the rough amount, only using exact measurements if you really don't trust yourself. As you got a really good eye for reasonable portion sizes, you can just drop the counting.
>>
>>41252187
There's no way anyone can answer this, it's totally based on your body and stress levels and a million other factors
>>
>>41252255
wear a headband. year it looks corny but it really works. i also sweat a shit ton, but that's what you're supposed to do at the gym, especially for cardio. i also make sure to do a really good job wiping down the equipment after i use them so people don't give me dirty looks.
>>
>>41252207
you dilute it with water, lol
>>
>>41252285
i put it in 8 ounces. should i just drink this over the course of the day and not all at once?
>>
File: 1489685998311.png (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489685998311.png
51KB, 800x800px
>when you step on the scale and you're the same exact weight as yesterday
>>
>>41252108
It's a soluble fiber, and does have some calorie content. Not much.
>>
>>41252296
>didnt burn 3500 calories in a single day
>>
>>41252284
forgive me for being stupid but how does one use a headband?

You just wear it and it absorbs sweat from your forehead?
>>
>>41252296
>taking any kind of measurement two days in a row
this is bait, right?
>>
>gives advice on weight loss
>isn't even taking DNP

Heh.. amateurs.
>>
>>41252291
it's a meme anyway, and a retarded one at that
if it gives you heartburn don't do it
really the only thing that isn't a meme is caffeine, as it kills your appetite (as do other stimulants)
well that and smoking, but that's just not worth it
>>41252306
yes
wear it above the eyebrows too, also consider only wiping the eyebrows
you only get sweat in your eye when your eyebrows get soaked through
>>
>>41252306
yes. you can also use sweatbands on your wrists and use them to wipe off sweat.
>>
>>41252314
I'm on 125mg a day to keep the sides extremely low during these warmer months.
>>
>>41252324
Are you a woman? I'm taking 200 mg and that's a low dose.
>>
>>41252336
No. I'm used to taking 500mg-750mg when my cut falls during the winter. However this cycle I'm stretching my supply longer by doing cardio, eating at a 1k deficit, and taking a small dosage.
>>
>>41252309
I check my weight daily. Sometimes more than once a day.
>>
>>41252353
Never gonna make it
>>
>>41252365
Why?
>>
This is more for a qtddtot question but i will ask it here because i'm fat.
Is it possible to get /fit/ only by swimming? (I know you can lose weight) I bought a six month membership on a boxing gym and i go like once a week because i have social anxiety so i was wondering if i could just make a closed pool in my backyard
>>
>>41252477
Better to just keep going to the boxing gym more often. it will get easier.
>>
>tfw have hypermobility
>wrists dislocate when i turn my palms up, or just whenever
>tried some curls earlier, now my wrists are fucking killing me
>raise right arm above head, shoulder dislocates
>sometimes dislocates while i sleep for no reason
>recently been having trouble with my hip, almost dislocating before going back into place

theres barely any exercises I can do without doing damage to myself
not giving up though, were all gonna make it
>>
>>41250423
>they're obscenely calorie dense.
>Same with potatoes.

More than fat?
>>
File: 1490844174225.jpg (307KB, 1831x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1490844174225.jpg
307KB, 1831x1027px
>>41252207
I love that stuff it supposedly has many health benefits . take a shot after every meal and before bed .
>>
File: scoobyface.jpg (18KB, 329x274px) Image search: [Google]
scoobyface.jpg
18KB, 329x274px
>>41252558
>supposedly
>>
>>41252353
weight is not a goal, it's just a side effect of adopting a healthier lifestile
>>
God I want to be THIN.

What's the easiest cheapest meal to eat to lose weight, I don't care if I get sick of it. I can't cook and not being able to cook keeps ruining my diet because I get frustrated and end up giving up.

At this point I'll just about go on a 100% celery diet until I lose 100 pounds.
>>
>>41252695
literally anything the question is portion control
you can lose 100 pounds on mcdicks
>>
>>41252714
Alright thanks, I'll watch myself like a hawk
>>
>>41252353
I used to check my weight every day and I found that I obsessed over it especially since your weight will fluctuate a lot it's better to check it once a week or so and just get more active, eat better etc.
>>
>>41252740
Would checking measurements be better? I think that would fluctuate a little less. I don't know how precise body fat measurements can be though
>>
File: 1422280605004.jpg (24KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1422280605004.jpg
24KB, 400x388px
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY ABS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I assumed because I was skinnyfat if I lost like 10-15 lbs I would be able to see them but they're only visible in myspace lighting. I underestimated how shredded I'm going to have to get to see my six pack.
>>
>>41252753
you are in the wrong thread
>>
>>41252762
skinnyfat counts as fat normie
>>
>>41252765
Not around these parts. I'd kill to be skinnyfat.
>>
>>41252536
What the fuck, is this a real thing? I've dislocated a shoulder once and it was the most excruciating shit ever.

You just do it... willy nilly? How?
>>
>>41252775
hypermobility m8, my joints are really loose
if it dislocates in my sleep then i need to force myself up to get to a phone and call an ambulance, it is the fucking worst. its happened so much that the ball joint is basically dented, which only makes dislocations more frequent
>>
File: 1375367428881.jpg (136KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
1375367428881.jpg
136KB, 400x519px
>>41252799
that sounds like one of the worst conditions you could possibly have. does it help if you wear lots of braces all the time or something?
>>
>>41252799
Holy fuck, man. That is brutal. My condolenses?

Proud of you for powering through, though.
>>
>>41252753
Fellow skinnyfat, I know that feel.
Going on a 800kcal deficit agian on monday, summer is coming and i still look disgusting without a shirt.
>>
>>41252822
i have considered wearing a sling to bed to stop my arm from moving and possibly dislocating, but im getting surgery soon which should help too
my wrists dislocate dozens of times a day each, nothing i can do about them it just happens, but i can put them back in myself at least
my hips are what worries me the most, if it gets so bad that they start dislocating too then i dont know what ill do. walking my dog is my greatest joy in my life and i dont want to not be able to do that

>>41252836
thanks man
>>
>>41252740
>>41252747
Measuring daily, but only taking the weekly average serious is the best solution.
>>
File: 1440381762132.jpg (79KB, 620x447px) Image search: [Google]
1440381762132.jpg
79KB, 620x447px
>>41252863
>my wrists dislocate dozens of times a day each
>>
>tfw every time i tried cutting i ate 1800 calories
>it never worked
>finally calculate bodyfat percentage for most accurate TDEE reading
>my TDEE is around 1800 calories

oh that explains it

alright what am I looking at? 1500? 1200?
>>
>>41252938
>my TDEE is around 1800 calories

what

r u a wimmin
>>
>>41252953
well I was going with the very base estimate at NO energy expenditure. The median is closer to 2500 but idk if that's overestimating my physical activity. which is nil.
>>
>>41252971
give me your stats you're probably calculating wrong

whats your height/weight unless you're literally 5'2"
>>
>>41248704
Roids
>>
>>41248756
I'd eat a pan of those, no ragrets
>>
>>41252971
Always put 'sedentary' in those calculators.
>>
>>41252983
I was looking at BMR, not TDEE, you're right. The BMR is 1890, the lowest TDEE listed is 2200, the highest is 2500.
>>
>>41252695
Buy an instant cooker, literally most recipes online are "throw shit in"

I personally eat a fuckton of quark everyday, with a tablespoon of honey and some nuts
(250g contains ~190 cal, 10 carbs and 25g of protein)
Other than that, go for chicken and broccoli meme (season it up so you don't get bored unlike most people on here)

I also reccomend reading the anabolic cookbook, shit is gold and full of recipes
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7g74bs77mgfv7qm

There's also loads of saved /fit/ files online literally everywhere:
https://m.imgur.com/a/Esohc
>>
>>41249123
>sugar in my protein powder

Where does this come from? I've literally never seen protein powder with sugar in it, never mind consider buying protein powder with added sugar
>>
>>41253046
Thanks anon. Much appreciated.
>>
File: 1493196367711.png (243KB, 1200x928px) Image search: [Google]
1493196367711.png
243KB, 1200x928px
>>41253067
This was also an image an anon posted either yesterday or the day before
>>
File: 1484582587619.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1484582587619.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>tfw on dnp

The first time I did a cycle of this stuff it wasn't so bad. I was a little warmer than usual, but my energy levels didn't dip much and I lost 12-15lbs without even going to the gym.

>go from 500mg first cycle to 525 on 2nd cycle

It feels like every waking moment I'm sitting in a sauna. I'm tired all the time except when I take my preworkout. I had to go buy a fan at 4 in the morning because I was sweating a puddle into my sheets despite being butt-ass naked in bed with no blankets on me. Cold showers every day, but 5 minutes later I've warmed back up again.

Life is suffering. Help me brehs

Haven't cheated on my calorie counting once tho
>>
>My right titty lost fat before my left titty

A..Alright.

>>41253119
Do you think they'll find your body in a tub full of ice water or just sprawled out in your living room?
>>
>>41253046
Another little tip on Quark or Greek yogurt guys, apparently those 0 calorie coffee syrups make them taste 10/10

You could freeze it and it would be like high protein super healthy ice cream/Frozen yogurt
>>
File: le duck.png (3KB, 328x321px) Image search: [Google]
le duck.png
3KB, 328x321px
>>41253119
why such a high dose my man, I'm on track to lose about that same weight on only a 200mg dose, eating a 500-1k deficit

I have virtually no sides at this dose aside from some occasional heat and trouble sleeping
>>
>>41253132
face down in a tub of whey
>>
>>41253162
Mix mix your protein powder into Greek yogurt. It turns it into a sludge basically, but the tasty as shit and sits heavy in your gut, keeping you nice and full.
>>
>>41253195
That's how I want to go...

Face down in whey, stuffed with plant fertilizing agents.
>>
>>41253212
>die from plant fertilizer
>become plant fertilizer

like pottery...
>>
I am teriffied of DNP. Should I be?
>>
>>41253228
only if ur a little bitch
>>
>>41253234
Where do you even get it from? Chinese Amazon sellers?
>>
>>41253240
fertilizer warehouse
>>
>>41250443
When I was younger I used to have a mega cheat day once in a while, eat like 10k cals of whatever, then throw it up.

Now I have just a super cheat day at about 5k and don't bother throwing it up, doesn't really affect progress much but great way to binge on foods you used to love, and actually feel disgusted by yourself after. Makes me realize I don't even want those things anymore.
>>
>>41253209
At the moment my whey is unflavoured so I'll try this once I run out / get some flavoured whey

Literally Greek yogurt and whey prevent me wanting sweet foods at all
>>
>>41253185
$1500 on the line. Gym's having a weight loss challenge

And last time this dose wasn't bad at all. It might have something to do with the fact that I didn't lift or do cardio last time, but I'm lifting 5 days a week and doing cardio 4-5 days a week this time. Or maybe my shit was underdosed the first time and overdosed this time

750-1000mg is supposed to be where the real bad sides get you, but wew lad

Life is suffering at 500. It takes hours to fall asleep, except when I wake up in the morning and go back to bed.
>>
File: Capture2.png (219KB, 621x588px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
219KB, 621x588px
>>41253240
Reddit

/r/DNPSourceTalk

Super sekrit club
>>
Face/Neck fat is probably the last to go when cutting right?
>>
>>41253315
>being a jawlet
>>
>>41253274
>he thinks this is healthy
>>
>>41253321

Well, it's more on my neck. I'm a manlet with almost a double chin, I can't afford to have it be that way which is why I'm trying to cut.
>>
>>41252714
And the key to portion control is to eat stuff that makes you feel full, so that you can eat small portions without going hungry.
>>
File: 2017-04-25.png (50KB, 712x885px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-25.png
50KB, 712x885px
>>41247338
y-yeah, very filling!
>>
>>41249279
Why don't you just not eat it
>>
>>41250666
Pix
>>
>>41253359
Fattass
>>
>>41251831
Nothing, because I'm on keto and even though I ate about 1k calories 10 hours ago I'm not hungry :^)
>>
>>41253367
uh that would upset my mommy asshole shes a NICE LADY
>>
>>41252096
Is that a fucking ghostbuster walking by behind her?
>>
>>41253381
you fuckers are becoming the new vegans, you know.
>>
>>41253390
Then eat some of it and make up for it by cutting back somewhere else
>>
File: 1486418511001.jpg (65KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486418511001.jpg
65KB, 1000x800px
>>41253398
BY THE WAY I'm keto if you didn't know, and here's why you should be too
>>
>>41251831
I'd drink a gallon of milk and eat a jar of peanut butter
>>
>>41253378
Isn't everybody ITT?
>>
File: 1437274705001.jpg (30KB, 369x292px) Image search: [Google]
1437274705001.jpg
30KB, 369x292px
>It's a chicken breast for every meal again episode
>>
>>41251831
Whataburger buffalo ranch chicken sandwhich and a large fry t b h
>>
File: 1402033841001.jpg (38KB, 422x350px) Image search: [Google]
1402033841001.jpg
38KB, 422x350px
>gf's mom's birthday
>have to starve myself until the party so I can have cake without fucking up my macros
>>
>>41253398
Look mate, I'm not bullshitting. YMMV, but for me it's done wonders - didn't have a keto flu and am actually very rarely if ever feeling hungry 11 days in.

One thing I hate about it though is the fact you have to go through a very stupid process of trying to explain the concept and why it is legit to your average Joe only to have them look at you like you've sprouted a third ear or something.

As for the vegan part - it's not like I go around telling everyone they're stupid not to do it and screaming MURDERER in their faces, so nah.
>>
File: 1401322235299.jpg (26KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1401322235299.jpg
26KB, 236x236px
>>41253328
Just because I'm hungry all the time doesn't mean you should try putting words in my mouth

I'm on a Cambodian heliograph forum describing the toxic effects of my habit of eating pesticides to achieve the perfect human form. Tell me more about what I think is healthy.
>>
>>41253439
Cake is most likely the worst thing to eat when cutting and I hate it. I just want some cake, but
>not filling
>tons of calories
>fucking impossible to estimate the calories if you're not making it yourself
>>
File: 1493492022592.jpg (11KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493492022592.jpg
11KB, 208x200px
Recovering fatty here, down around 70lb to 205 in the last 9 months. I'm curious what people's tipping points were for them to make a change. For me it was as simple as being fed up with being a fat shit.

>We're gonna make it.
>>
>>41253482
>>41253274
>>41253119
>It feels like every waking moment I'm sitting in a sauna.
>I'm tired all the time except when I take my preworkout (meth)
>Cold showers every day, but 5 minutes later I've warmed back up again.
>It takes hours to fall asleep
>Life is suffering.
>Help me brehs
>>I FEEL FINE THROUGH
>>
>>41253514
I gained 50lbs in the last 6 months of working at my job. I was already 250lbs and on the beginning side of obese, but then I went way into the deep end and hit 300.

I actually got fired and decided to turn my life around.

Dumped my gf and started eating better and lifting.
>>
>>41253514
I'm sick of being disgusting and having my actual life choices being prevented by being fat.

It's ruining my fucking life.
>>
File: 2flQ2A2.jpg (59KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
2flQ2A2.jpg
59KB, 660x495px
>>41253521
Never said it was healthy or that I feel fine fampai. In fact... literally the opposite.
>>
>>41252096
If that was the case no one would ever become obese shithead
>>
File: 1458504463232.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458504463232.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>nephew's birthday party is tomorrow
>there's going to be pizza, cake, and ice cream
>>
Keto IF is pretty effective so far lads. Feel like I'm starting to drop weight which is nice.

Also wtf can I drink during my fasted state besides coffee and water?
>>
>>41253550
why do you need to go to a young childs birthday? your only his uncle he doesnt give a shit if you turn up, surely?
>>
>>41253558
milk
>>
>>41253546
Fine enough that you keep doing it. Too lazy to lose weight normally or what?
>>
>>41253565
I live with my sister and said nephew
>>
Anyone here riding a bike for exercise? I'm worried about my tires blowing out under my immense weight.
>>
>>41253589
ive seen some pretty huge cunts riding bikes before, if its decently made youll be alright
>>
File: fat.png (1KB, 96x77px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
1KB, 96x77px
Hi /fat/s. Didn't want to make a new thread for this, but I have a question.

I'm a fattie that has recently gone back into the gym. I'm doing strength training, but also been trying to do a lot of cardio cause I need to shed a whole lot of pounds.

My problem is that my feet and legs get so tired on the treadmill- hell, when doing any kind of cardio, so quickly. I cannot even get to the point where I sweat or have to deal with breathing issues because my feet and legs just give out too quickly.

Because of this, I burn calories at a very slow rate. It's been about a month of consistent cardio and strength, and I have not noticed a change in my stamina.

What should I do? Should I focus on doing a lot of strength for my lower body in the hopes that the quick pain when doing cardio goes away? Do I just need to keep doing what I'm doing? Is this a problem that will just go away overtime when my fat burns more?

Please respond, I'm in a very desperate and discouraging period in my road to getting /fit/
>>
File: yotsuba bounce.gif (813KB, 840x472px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba bounce.gif
813KB, 840x472px
>>41253514
I was surfing one day as usual when I realised it was harder to paddle with my current body weight.
>>
>>41253632
I got to 180 with no cardio just eating less and lifting some weights
>>
>>41253514
25 years old, got first gf, couldn't keep dick hard during my first sex experience

I had type 2 diabetes and smoked for 7 years and fapped more than I should daily, and didn't realize how much damage it did to my dick

That was my tipping point, and now I quit smoking cold-turkey for over a year now, so that helped blood flow back to my penis, my blood sugar is always at stable levels because I lost weight, and now my erections are bigger, feel stronger, I can keep it up during sex.

I feel great everyday, with an abundance of energy, and I couldn't be happier with myself.
>>
>155lb
>from 200lb
5 more lb to my goal!
>>
>>41253678
Oh. Only bad thing are the stretch marks though. Nothing I can really do about that sadly but its a reminder of my shameful past life and a reminder that all the hardwork paid off
>>
I NEED SUGAR
I AM SICK

DUBS AND I BUY

PEANUT BUTTER OREOS
BAG OF BAKERY COOKIES
BAR OF NICE CHOCOLATE
6 ICE CREAM CONES
DORITOS

AND EAT THEM ALL

I NEED FEEEED
>>
>>41253739
Fruit has sugar fatass
>>
>>41253739
too bad you didn't get dubs
>>
>>41248587
Hey man losing it in order for people to not think you're a fat shit isn't a bad thing
>>
>>41253739
Your singles saved you. No sugar, fatty
>>
>>41253678
>>41253707
what was your starting weight and what are you at now?
>>
I just need to ask this question I guess. How do I acquire a taste for vegetables? I just simply gotta ask.
>>
>>41253739
just fucking have 1 cheat meal you absolute nigger
>>
i don't know if i can take this keto/low carb shit much longer

i fucking hate vegetables
>>
>>41253788
do you even need to eat vegetables on keto? can't you just eat like 1 head of cabbage a day?
>>
>>41253777
stir fry and soups are what i do. i'm a fucking child and HATE vegetables so much. i just can't even eat plain steamed vegetables.
>>
>>41253800
well i guess you don't have to but then all you're eating is like eggs, and bacon, meat, and cheese and that doesn't sound very healthy
>>
>>41253813
Is stir fry as simple as it sounds to make?
>>
>>41253788
try asparagus fried in oil and salt. perfect keto food and tastes almost like french fries if you cook it right.
>>
>>41253818
I got you this
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stir+fry
>>
>>41253818
just watch any youtube video on it. it's really straightforward. get some sauces, they're really important for making veggies taste good.

there's also another option but it isn't very good. you can puree a bunch of vegetables into a paste using a food processor. then just drink the mixture. it will still taste bad but goes down in a second and boom, there's all your vegetables for the day.
>>
>>41253550
Eat two slices of pizza, a scoop of ice cream and no cake. Ez. You'll still have room for a modest din din too.
>>
>>41253854
Thanks

Actually believe it or not the second option sounds pretty doable. What about V8? Is that shit worth it for some vegetables?
>>
>>41253514
i just got tired of looking at myself
>>
>>41253869
V8 is way more expensive than just buying regular vegetables. also it has a gorillian grams of sodium per bottle.
>>
>>41253885
Yeah that's what I figured.
>>
>>41249247
Pizza, always

I might actually enjoy certain other foods more, but there is nothing that I fucking desire more after a period of lower calorie intake

>tfw blew cheat on some nasty but somehow kcal dense quiche

Learning is a cruel mistress. Stick with the pizza
>>
File: 14415104634465.gif (2MB, 308x214px) Image search: [Google]
14415104634465.gif
2MB, 308x214px
>worried because 5 days into the week the scale was saying i didn't lose anything
>the fluctuation finally hits today with 2 pounds gone
i finally weigh less then i did 4 years ago when i went to the DMV, i was 295 then now i'm 290, downwards we go!
>>
>>41253885

V8 is delicious and God's cheat code for hangovers but i wouldnt drink it for health
>>
>>41253911
Hate when this happens

>>41253815
i-i do this...
>>
>>41253119
where you even get dnp from anymore
>>
Anyone know how bad diet/zero calorie sodas are when cutting? Also, shilling aside, energy drinks.
>>
File: theater snacks.jpg (132KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
theater snacks.jpg
132KB, 800x530px
>>41249247
i love going and seeing a movie and buying a bunch of snacks. it's good for me since it truly does limit it to just one meal which doesn't turn into a cheat day.
>>
>>41254119
>Also, shilling aside, energy drinks.

shhhh, you'll summon "them"
>>
>>41254119
did somebody say
S I P S
I
P
S
>>
>>41254151
>>41254160

But is that necessarily a bad thing? Even drinking preworkouts and anything with caffeine (except coffee) curbs hunger for hours, sometimes I can skip an entire meal cause of it.
>>
>>41254119

>this timidity

Never gonna be in the sipboi crew
>>
>>41252144
About a year and a half
>>
>>41253050
Check literally any on container of whey and you should see at least a couple grams per scoop, especially if it is flavored.
>>
>237.7 last weigh-in
>236.6 today

CHECK EM
>>
>>41248722
the only true macro is the 80/10/10 macro of the gods
all other macros are paleo-faggery that will give you heart disease and erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>41253739
$50 says this fat fuck went and got all that anyways and is now choking it down.

You anger kek, boy.
>>
NEW THREAD >>41254518
.NEW THREAD >>41254518
NEW THREAD >>41254518
.NEW THREAD >>41254518
NEW THREAD >>41254518
.NEW THREAD >>41254518
>>
>>41249973
... chicken is bad for you. the cholesterol, saturated fat, and hormones in it will indeed fuck you up.
but if you're still young enough that mommy is buying you groceries, i imagine you don't give a shit about getting heart disease and erectile dysfunction by the time you're 30.
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.