[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you holding up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 61

File: IMG_1134.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1134.gif
3MB, 500x375px
How are you holding up?
>>
doing alright. planning to swim a lot this swummer.
>>
no prom date, pretty sad about it
>>
>>41232187
tell a girl you'll prone bone her into oblivion. that usually works.
>>
I want to get stronger so I can reach average male adult strength, because I am a lanky manlet.

Looks I don't care about.
I have natural low BF.
>>
>>41232155
same, I live in Florida and although i'm still overweight I have lost enough weight so far that i'm already feeling better about how I look so I think i'll start using the beaches again!
>>
i wish the bays here weren't so dirty. im going to be swimming indoors.
>>
>>41232082

Exgf just came round mine for dinner, was all going well, she then starts saying how much sex her and her now boyfriend have been having, I just stare blankly at her and say nothing, she storms out all mad.

Makes me feel like such a fucking failure and loser, just want to go fucking hit the punching bag till my knuckles break rn
>>
Got a wedding in june want to have Someone to go with who is not just female friend.
Trying to go for tinder but I'm have some blockade Inside me
Feels bad man
>>
>>41232277
Why are you associating with a woman that you're not related to and not fucking?
>>
>>41232187
Just people watch, brother. Look for possibly a crier throughout the dance (breakup/douche date result) and sweep in for the prey.

Prom was overrated imo, 10/10 would not do it again.
>>
>>41232329

Im desperate for any form of human interaction because im a loser and have no friends.

Got mad and punched the griptape side of my old skateboard, cut the fuck out of my fists, now it looks like i've gotten in a fight, im honestly such a fucking retards ffs
>>
File: 1493164132018.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1493164132018.png
277KB, 598x566px
>>41232358

Go get a cheat meal to cheer up, lad. You'll make it, just lift the feels away.
>>
File: 354.jpg (36KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
36KB, 680x684px
>>41232082
I just realized i'm the tallest person in my gym
> too bad i'm a skeleton
>>
>>41232375

I dont even enjoy eating food, im bulking currently as I only started lifting 3 months ago, I hate every single meal I eat, I rarely eat food and actually enjoy it.
>>
>she came back to the gym again
>pretty sure she recognizes me now
>she's like a 7/10
>my gf is a solid 9.5/10
>>
Oneitis is starting to reply less and less.

I think I must have pissed her off. What should I say to her lads?

I feel like shit
>>
>>41232457
Don't say anything. Chill with the texts for a couple of days, try not to think too much about her. Being desperate and clingy is the biggest turn off for women
>>
>>41232498
A friend of mine told me to confront her about it.
>>
File: 1478224533924.png (18KB, 464x485px) Image search: [Google]
1478224533924.png
18KB, 464x485px
This lady at work today asked me if i was OK because she thought i had seemed distant at work for the past while but literally nothing has changed with me. Ever since she expressed concern for my well being I've been feeling sad for some reason.

is there something wrong with me
>>
>>41232524
That's a natural response. You're fine buddy
>>
File: 1493132465348.png (644KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
1493132465348.png
644KB, 1398x925px
my ex is ignoring me now for some reason

i dont think shes coming back
>>
>>41232522
Difficult to give proper advice without getting full story, but if I were you I'd wait 3 days and then ask her what's up if she hasn't contacted you.

Also remember that there are millions of "oneitisis" out there for you. She might not be the one
>>
>>41232082
Things fell through with this hot Italian girl I met at the pool a few weeks ago. Finally feeling better about it. Met another girl at work and she asked me for drinks, we've been talking a lot. Going on two week vacation in a week. Haven't been lifting as much as a should. Things are okay. I just really want a qt gf
>>
>>41232358
you have autism
I will never ever understand people who let their emotions cause them to hit inanimate objects
seek help
>>
>>41232551
Ignore her back and use your energy to hit some new PRs

We're all gonna make it bros
>>
>>41232558
She's been contacting me every day, but she's also acting distant whenever we talk.

I don't know what's going on m8

Why can't women just act normal
>>
>>41232566

I dont think I do, I just hate myself so I want to punish myself for being an idiot.
>>
>>41232187
Did you ask anyone? Did you get rejected?
You can go with a group of friends or if you're already going alone, there will be a lot of girls that will also go alone or with a group of friends. If you didn't ask anyone on a date, there's your chance.
At least ask to dance with someone don't be a pussy, prom isn't a big deal but if you can do this once then it will help you talk to girls in the future
If you don't go don't stress about it
>>
Pretty mother fucking pissed

>lift for years, like 6-7
>Low test results come in January
>Start low test dose in february
>muscles are big, eating at defect, and yet have only managed to lose 5 pounds of fat in two months
>Weight still jumps up
>Doing IF, max calories of 1800 a day, minor gyno popping up (had pre-pubertal and had surgery for it)
>Look amazing in tank tops and fatty bo batti shirtless
>Move to california in June and need to be cut
>17% BF and want to get to 14% at least
I accidentally broke part of a wooden fence I was fixing today punching it out of fatty rage. The fuck am I supposed to do cut down to 1500 cal a day? I lift 6 fucking days a week. REEEEeeee I am so envious of skellys.
>>
>>41232457
Stop messaging her or message her less but not a lot less, just enough to show her that you tried. If she's not interested there's nothing you could do about it. I know it sucks blah blah you'll feel like shit but confronting her will make it worse.
Also if she's replying less and less that doesn't mean she's not interested, she probably has shit going on in her life
>>
>>41232599
i didn't, it's my fault. I dont really talk to any girls. some friends want me to come along in their group but I feel like it would be awkward especially since they all have dates
>>
I'm crushing hard on my company's client. She likes me too and the chemistry is obvious to both of us. They look down on any personal relations between clients and employees, obviously.

Shit, man.
>>
>>41232082
Had a pretty devastating friday. One of those days where everything goes wrong. Continued into saturday. Couldn't really unwind on sunday, either.
Monday made everything good, again. Could use a lot of potential the day gave me, which lifted my feels.
I feel very good, actually. Still no gf, but I don't get devastating feels about my last crush. I may actually be over her, ironically now that we started talking again.
I should be more prudent, though. It's all just "what if"s and "would be"s, again, and things may go either way, however just the prospect gives me some much needed positivity which in turn gives me some energy. I'm not one of those purely stoic people who can just willpower their way through life.
Also people have noticed my beginner gains. It makes me proud I could even make it this far, which isn't a lot to many of you here I guess, but it's been the world to me. I kept my head in the game long enough to see progress, and although I've lazed out these past two weeks I'll definitely hit the irons again next week. Like music, I missed a few beats, so I'm gonna get back into the rhythm on the first.

I hope all of you get a moment to breathe between sets of life, /fit/izens.
>>
Yeah, I've got nothing to offer here. Everything's going great for me right now, and for once I've been taking advantage of the positive momentum while it's here. I pulled myself out of a year long trough a few months ago, and things have consistently stayed alright since.
>>
Just had gyno surgery on Tuesday. Can't lift for weeks. Feels bad man.
>>
>>41232082
my gf and i have been fighting because she didn't let me know she was feeling bad so she was just being distant and i thought i'd done something, like, i'll take care of you, just tell me you feel bad you've done it before.

oh also she recently told me she's never really been that into muscles
i cried a bit
>>
File: 1488116147673.jpg (373KB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
1488116147673.jpg
373KB, 1254x1771px
>>41232187
I skip my prom am I a loser? I work in Finance now though and 90% of the kids fucked up from H.S
>>
>>41232082
Trying hard to stick to my diet
gained 20 lbs but all my lifts went up so im kind of in a weird place right now

i just wanna be sub 220 again ;_;
>>
Moving to CA and I'm scared, man.
>>
>>41232187
>saving all that money
>wanting to waste money in the first place to be obligated to some female for the night just for one dance with people you will never see again.
>>
>>41232602
Iktf. Being an easy gainer is great for mass but sucks when cutting. I'm on 1800 too, 6 days a week with cardio. Losing little fat, still making gains. Thinking about 1500 but probably won't
>>
>>41232082
Better than normal.
>>
>all my friends are off at college
>got stuck behind because i fucked up a couple years in HS
>bored outta my mind and my hobbies only take me so far
>no one that i know is even in to fitness/biking
>single since the new year
>my doing, but still a breakup is a breakup

Worst part is, i feel like there's no point in trying to make new friends/relationships since im planning on moving off to college in a couple months

lonely as fuck, lemme tell ya
>>
>>41232982

Major change can be scary so try make your fears as clear as possible. The worst thing about fear is it fucks up your rational thinking so putting your fears in a sentence or two can make you see them in a more objective way. Also, certain things won't change if you don't want them to change. So if there's anything in your life your comfortable with and happy about, remember about it once you're in CA.

I moved a lot when I was a kid so I know what it's like.
>>
File: 1492229933846.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492229933846.png
280KB, 646x595px
>>41232082
I've posted about my breakup in one of these threads in the last month, none of it seems real now. Her and her roommates are actively dragging my name through the mud and now I think they may try to file false charges against me with campus police, overheard them say that I planned to attack my ex. Sweating bullets because I'm a white guy on a progressive campus. I have a clean record and got in contact with a professor I have a long time relationship with. Wish me luck lads.
>>
>>41233039
Fuck off I've been single my whole life. Most of this shit is your fault too.
>>
>>41233100
Sorry to hear that about that man. You'll get through.
>>
>>41233100
that must be a nightmare, these people are trash. hang in there buddy
>>
>>41233100
that what you get for dating a whore.
>>
>>41233165
never said it wasn't, dingus
>>
Waiting for neetbux
>>
File: 1481267491088.png (2MB, 1280x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1481267491088.png
2MB, 1280x1493px
Me and my ex hardly talk anymore. She'd talk to me daily and start the conversations for months but it's been a few weeks since she's said anything. Pretty sure she's finally replaced me, she mentioned going on dates with some other guys. I was just waiting on my new job to make a move but I waited too long I guess. I thought we'd work pretty well together but oh well

On the brightside I'm making some sweet gains and getting some nice upper body definition. It seems like every week I'm adding another 5lbs onto my lifts and they're still getting easier.
>>
>>41232082
almost died yesterday in a fight, gym is getting tougher and tougher
lots of new warriors in the manlet pit
>>
File: 1470371755631.png (596KB, 1131x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1470371755631.png
596KB, 1131x1154px
Dad is dying of cancer, work sucks and gets harder every day, gym closed due to caved in roof from thunderstorm, wife always bitching and nagging about everything... I'm doing fine I guess.
>>
There's a rat somewhere in my room so I'm sleeping round my gfs house. Pretty scary shit lads.

>110kg bench press and afraid of a 1kg rodent.
>tfw my gf told me to 'man up'

It concinced me to take roids.
>>
>>41233324
Just leave some food in the oven. Once it crawls in you know what to do
>>
File: 1493232131533.jpg (47KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1493232131533.jpg
47KB, 780x780px
>>41232082
>>
For the first time in a long time, I'm feeling pretty damn good.
>>
>>41233351
Sell the oven on Craigslist?
>>
>>41233296
You shouldn't keep that much contact with your ex.
>>
i want to fucking die
>>
>>41232277
fuck that that sounds awful. my ex gf left me 6 months ago and asked 3-4 times over that time to have dinner but she never follows through with it. i dont want to but part of me does, she slept with a new guy days after she left me over text and before we ever met to talk, ended up dating him 3 weeks later lol
>>
>>41232358
christ dude that sounds awful, im in a very similar situation but dinner with my ex sounds horrible, even though i probably would do it fuck lol
>>
>>41233100
You should be saving any and all contact you have between you, your ex, and her roommates as evidence if needed.

If all else fails at least you got a nice 100 post.
>>
File: AlreadyDead.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
AlreadyDead.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>41232082
need a new job. other than that no problems
>>
Got the balls to ask out an ex coworker. She said has a bf and I took it better than expected. We laughed about it before she left and said "I'll be around tho ;)" Idk what that means but I will have that ass on my face.
>>
>>41232575

Don't. that's how people get into cutting. Learn to punish your body through lifting (but not snapcity)
>>
Unemployed and it's looking like my only option is gonna be fast food for a third fucking time in a row. I love my gf but I'm not in love with her anymore but I'm scared to break up with her cause she'd likely try to kill herself. She's had suicidal problems in the past and I helped her get better. On top of already telling her I wanted to marry her a few months ago, even though now that isn't true.

I went out to eat tonight and the waitress was this perky young blonde wearing jean cutoff shorts. All I could think about is pounding that tight ass into oblivion.
>>
Haven't been making any noticeable muscle gains recently, despite gaining 15 lbs over 7 months and strength going up not sure if I should keep going with it
>>
>>41232187
Just go party instead
I went to prom 9-11 grade then senior year said Fuck it and parties with my bros
Possibly the best night of my life
>>
File: raptor dog hello darkness.jpg (29KB, 479x370px) Image search: [Google]
raptor dog hello darkness.jpg
29KB, 479x370px
>>41232187
I wish I never went to my prom desu. Things went south quick. Had an argument with my date a week before prom and lost my date, and just had a boring time.
>>
>>41232082
Not well, figured out I fucking hate my degree but to poor to switch
At least I only have 24 credits left
>>
I'm a kv with zero social skills. So while talking to a friend who's making it I said "okay, it's time for a change" so I got some balls and decided to talk to a girl in my class who's preety cute. I intercepted her at the exit, said "hey" and she didn't even looked at me and said "sorry, got to take this bus" (it stops right at the uni exit)

So yeah
>>
today is 8 years since cancer took my best friend on earth. it's always my lowest night of the year.
>>
>>41233053
Never had that advice before, so thank you.

I'm just afraid that I'll end up a failure. Its a pretty basic fear, but where I'm at now, I can coast by on some mediocre job. But when I move, I have the chance to actually do what I've wanted to do, and if I fuck it up then I'll have to go back to working mediocre jobs, but without something to work towards.
>>
File: 1493232947160.png (310KB, 348x528px) Image search: [Google]
1493232947160.png
310KB, 348x528px
>>41233712
it's over. cut your losses. never approach her again. focus on another.

one more thing, if I ever catch you thinking about this thot I will slap you silly you beta bitch
>>
my grandfather died on the 10th. everything's starting to go back to normal now. keeping busy helps
>>
should i go out with friends tonight /fit/?
>>
>>41233100
Positive visualization will get you through this.

As will an epic Count of Monte Cristo revenge scheme
>>
>>41233627
Man its not worth your own mental health, just get the fuck out of the relationship, anything she does is on her.
>>
File: once more into the fray.jpg (238KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
once more into the fray.jpg
238KB, 800x800px
>>41233315
That's tough bro.
>>
>>41232551
shit i know this feel
>its all my fault too
>>
>>41233378
Good shit senpai. Sometimes, despite it all, it's good to be alive.
>>
File: deefggg.png (50KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
deefggg.png
50KB, 640x266px
>>41233983
>As will an epic Count of Monte Cristo revenge scheme
I've information that will turn their apartment upside down, I could either email the girl with an anonymous email or just say it to their faces when I run into them. The one roommate is practically guaranteed to attempt suicide.

I know my ex will be back eventually, guy she cheated on me with looks like his mom drank while she was preggo, she picked him up because he's malleable, easy to bend to her will. I was a cuck when we started dating, it all started to go downhill about a year and a half in, when she asked if she could peg me and I said no and held that line. She was mean, selfish, abusive, mocked me when I started lifting and I think I will save my revenge for when she comes crawling back.

>she weighs 40 pounds more than me
I've already won
>>
File: 1460336831576.jpg (96KB, 498x445px) Image search: [Google]
1460336831576.jpg
96KB, 498x445px
>>41232082

Not well at all.

I am anxious for some type of apocalyptic event to either give me a reason to live in the woods or put myself out of my relentless torment and misery.
>>
>>41232982

I moved to CA and it instantly turned me from a 6-7/10 in my small town in the north east to an easy 3-4/10. Everybody is here is attractive as fuck, it's not a meme

went from matching cuties and some good looking chicks on tinder to literally matching nothing but absolute land whales and disgusting freaks

good luck bro.
>>
>>41233627
Dude if you loved her that much try to work through it. Feelings fade sometImes but you can put effort into the relationship and come through stronger. Don't listen to all the pessimism, shits hard but give it a try
>>
>>41234444
>I've information that will turn their apartment upside down, I could either email the girl with an anonymous email or just say it to their faces when I run into them. The one roommate is practically guaranteed to attempt suicide.

DO IT FGT
>>
I'm still trying to get over my fat fetish.
>>
>>41234501
>The people she thinks are her friends are ghosting her at the end of the year because shes such a crazy bitch
>a psychologist suggested shes in love with the one shes caused the most trouble
She'll know now or in the next two weeks, its a mercy really. They'll be able to hear this bitch cry all over London.
>>
should i visit an escort? haven't been laid in 2 months.
>>
>>41234527

nah
>>
>>41234531
getting tired of fucking my hand breh
need a warm pussy
>>
>>41234527
not worth it, have some respect for yourself
>>
>have a bad break up 3 years ago
>hook up with a few random women in the mean time
>the last one was the only one I want to be in a serious relationship
>I end it because she just wants to be fwb

Did I fuck up /fit/?
>>
>>41234540

use the money you would pay the whore for a pocket pussy

you can warm them up
>>
I'm going to fail my bvps class
but that's okay I'll still graduate with a 3.4
>>
File: 1490121906308.jpg (59KB, 663x596px) Image search: [Google]
1490121906308.jpg
59KB, 663x596px
>>41234546
Nah, you know what you want and even if she changed her mind she sounds like kind of a whore. Do you bro, and don't compromise for anyone.
>>
File: 1472013643916.jpg (6KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
1472013643916.jpg
6KB, 206x210px
>>41234527

Would anyone recommend me to visit an escort if I haven't been laid in 25 years or do I still have some dignity worth salvaging?
>>
>>41234546
You would have ended up in more pain if you stayed longed and she still didnt want to get serious.
>>
>>41234566
If you haven't done it in 25 years it's clear that you won't anytime soon either, so just go for it to see what you've been missing out on for a quarter century.
>>
>>41234566

I lost mine to a escort after 24 years

best decision ever, made me realize sex was horrendously overrated and that I shouldn't worry about it as much

sex is much better with a gf that loves you and when you can cum in her raw

with an escort, its not really the same thing, but you get an idea of what it could be like
>>
>Been to this small gym for 4 months
>they finally asked for my name
>>
>>41234596
better late than never anon
>>
File: 1458613890399.jpg (34KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1458613890399.jpg
34KB, 500x376px
>traps and biceps till undersized compared to rest of body
>want to be 11~12%bf by July
>can either squeeze extra size out of traps and biceps or be low bf

not a great feel
>>
>>41232082
Not really

I can't stand being a neet but I'm a bitch and I'm scared of getting a job for some reason. I'm tired of being a burden for my parents at 24 years of age
>>
>>41232566
You've obviously never felt the feel
>>
>>41234596
>excuse me sir, what are you doing here? do you have a membership?
>>
I feel my self getting more and more distant from people. I've got a few friends and a tiny family who's not very close. I can't imagine ever entering a relationship, the idea seems extremely foreign to me. Part of me wants to socialize but my social skills are subpar, and the whole idea of talking to strangers gives me terrible anxiety. People from class have tried to talk to me but it feels strange to talk to people without purpose so I never talk to them again. Can I be saved?
>>
>>41234659

>tfw you walk out the gym and they don't say bye or have a good night to you

:( am I ugly?
>>
>>41232575
Trust me dude, i've been exactly where you are right now. Don't be afraid to talk to other people about why you're mad and lonely. You might be surprised at how much people enjoy helping others.
>>
>>41232082
Gonna drop out of uni and join the armed forces in a tech field

Trying to increase my endurance for basic. Ran 5k in 28 minutes today so I'm doing fine
>>
>>41234668
Maybe you don't tip the receptionist enough
>>
File: fucc.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fucc.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>41232082
>Hanging out with oneitis and some of her friends
>Everything is going great
>Truck pulls up. She and another friend start getting giddy
>Turns out, they like another dude.
>Fuck

She wants to hang out some more but I think it's all over
>>
>>41233000
full house digits speak the truth
>>
>>41232551
Don't reach out to her. Maintain your frame. The moment you show vulnerability to a woman you lose attraction. Stay stoic if she comes back. Treat her like a child that did something wrong. If she doesn't come back then it's time to let go.

You'll be happier this way.
>>
>>41232277
>having ex gf over for dinner while she brags and constantly fucks her new and improved bf
WEW LAD
>>
>>41234688
She considers you one of her girlfriends basically. Then they all got wet when Chad showed up.
>>
>>41234688
So theres still a chance? Try and put on the moves, see where it goes, otherwise drop her.
>>
>>41233039
Even if you're leaving soon, making friends is something you should still attempt. If you don't know anyone into fitness, maybe make it your goal to find a workout buddy for the next couple of months. You'd be surprised how fast friendships can take hold.
>>
>>41233165
What's wrong anon?
>>
>>41234609
That's true
>>
>>41234668
They do the same thing
They have a family vibe where I am at so it feels like I am the step child that no one wanted
>>
File: feels.png (29KB, 890x643px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
29KB, 890x643px
>>41233315
I wish I could give more than just a reaction image bro. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>41233616
this
>>
>>41233627
When did the relationship change for you, if you don't mind my asking?
>>
>>41234540
fuckin right? I'm starved for physical affection
>>
>>41233315
I don't know how good your relationship with your father is but cherish each moment. My father passed away from a freak accident early last year and I would do anything to see him, to hear him and his smile. It's hard I won't lie but it gets better, you will have your moments of sadness but you will oddly cherish those moments because once you let it out you remember all the good. Hang in there anon.
>>
I broke up with my girlfriend a few months ago and haven't pursued or slept with any other women, which is unusual for me.

I was actually in love with her, so that means I can experience love, so that's good.
>>
File: 1412851971913.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1412851971913.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>>41234708
>>41234718
I'm gonna actually try and lay some moves. Even if I fail, at least I'm gonna keep trying to improve myself.
>>
Been pretty happy. gf and i just had our 2 month a couple days ago, finally been back in the gym for a couple weeks (i still weigh 240 pounds), bought a new car so there is some buyers remorse, otherwise im pretty happy. going to a marathon with the gf and her folks this weekend. gonna be bad food wise :(
>>
>>41234667
>Can I be saved?
Trust me, you can. It takes a certain amount of anxiety/discomfort in practicing before talking to strangers becomes easy, but at the end of the day it's really just about putting in the effort.
I was in a similar place to you a few months ago, and part of what helped me in socializing was just learning to put myself in others' shoes and understand what interests them. If you've had something close to a normal life, chances are you'll be able to relate to most people on some level.
All that anxiety is just in your head. If people reject you for striking up a normal conversation, chances are that they're actually the ones feeling anxious.
>>
File: Lean on me.jpg (1MB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
Lean on me.jpg
1MB, 900x738px
>>41234869
Good luck, and remember even if you fail theres plenty of other warm holes out there. One of them might even love you.
>>
>>41234869
Honestly dude you gotta go for it. In the long run if you don't you'll be more sad and if you get rejected it will hurt but not for nearly as long. It's like a band-aid.

Also I recommend doing what I do where I think a girl I like is more interested in someone else. Think of that guy like a celebrity, make him in your mind be like channing tatum so sure girls like him but it doesn't mean realistically they can/will/and should go out with them.

Regardless what happens you got a good attitude towards it, god speed anon.
>>
For the first time, I opened up to a friend about how I really feel. About how much I hate my body and the reason I work out so much is because pain makes me feel a little better. About I feel like everything I do and say is a lie. About everything.

And he didn't freak out or run away. He told me about some shit he has, how everyone is a little fucked up.

It made me happy.
>>
>>41232082
I'm worried I'm not gonna be able to lift past 35 without major surgery on my elbows. They make this horrifying crunching noise when I do a reverse flex, and while it doesn't hurt, it also doesn't sound human.
>>
>>41235015
How old are you now? Eventually this will be curable with a stem cell injection.
>>
>>41235056
>>
>>41232350

i went to three and only one was good, except the fine redhead broke up with me right after that. then again we did live 2 hours away and only weekend dated.

that was ten years ago holy shit.

anyway i'm losing weight but not fast enough, i've gotten into cycling hardcore and i can no longer get by on 1500 calorie cuts as i'll have no energy, but i feel bad about eating 2000+

still no worthwhile gf, i only attract black girls and milfs. broke up with the last two fat chicks i dated cause i'm better than that.

been sober for about three months which has made me feel a fuck ton better. i have no idea how i spent all that time drunk when there was so much shit to do, no wonder i never got anything accomplished.

quitting eating is harder than quitting drinking, that's for sure.
>>
>>41235065
Hey me too man. I have a lingering elbow injury from jiujitsu. I'm waiting to see if the stem cell shit actually works before I try it on myself, but I'll get it in a few years.
>>
>>41232661

contract that shit up thru HR.
>>
>>41232661
What's more important? Love or some corporate bullshit? How would you justify your answer to your 14-16 year old self?
>>
I don't know.

I feel like I don't fit in with anyone. My old friends have either gotten into frat/srat life and want nothing to do with me, or are complete betas who stay in their rooms all day and are depressing to be around.
Whenever I try to go to organizations of stuff that interests me I just can't seem to connect with anyone. Everyone already seems to know each other, and they don't seem to want anything to do with me past a "sup" head nod when we see each other.
I feel more isolated than ever before; most of the conversations I've had with new friends have been forced "yeah partying and sluts amirite". I can't get anywhere with girls, I've talked to a few and all of them seem to be so into constant partying and (I hate to unironically say it but) Chads. It's discouraging; all of the work I've put into improving myself and making social gains (as if) feels useless when there are rich 6'3" frat guys with perfect faces at every corner.

I'm trying not to dwell on negativity but it's just very discouraging, none of the stuff I've been trying to improve seems to be going anywhere.
>>
Work out today was pretty bad. I think i'm getting sick. Or maybe i'm just not sleeping enough. Possibly both.
>>
>>41232082
I might have a date for the first time in some years this weekend.
>>
Still miss the ex more than 2 months out. She was an abusive whore, who broke up with me suddenly, then fucked a few of my friends, but I still kind of miss her...or the false notion I had about who she was.

Bulking cycle is going alright though. But I lost 2lbs of water weight last night. Trying to make it by next semester for revenge.
>>
>>41235186
revenge body, that is

she's the reason i took the plunge
>>
File: we wont be fooled again.jpg (3MB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
we wont be fooled again.jpg
3MB, 1280x992px
>>41235186
Are you me? Going through almost this exact same situation but its kind of escalated >>41233100

>lifting to avenge ourselves of whores
were gonna make it
>>
Gotbrain injury, causes depressions , I can't think straight. Applying tgraduate schools is hard whe you can't write essays.
Thinking is hard
thinking is
I'm have a cute gf
Was fit chad you
I
I want to kill myselfdidbest with post
doctor says I'll get better
Sey for scrammvle weeks until words come easily
>>
>>41232082
I just went out with two people and then two other people joined. They were all social butterflies. I was contributing to the conversation at the beginning, but once they started cracking jokes and making back to back conversations I got lost and eventually stayed silent. They do it so easily. Then I got hit with the "you're so quiet" bit. But this time it didn't bother me as much as it did in the past. I know I have to go out more and push myself to socialize. It made me realize that I fucking need to get off 4chan right now. This site is so toxic and hasn't really helped me at all. Normal people don't care about height or frame or shit. Wtf am I doing here moping with you all.

>inb4 see you tomorrow
This was the straw that broke the camel's back. I hope more people realize this. Goddamn I need to start reading more books.
>>
File: red.jpg (358KB, 599x902px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
358KB, 599x902px
>>41232082
Not good. I need some career advice, bros.

I've been working in a restaurant place for a few years now and its finally getting to me. I make great tips, but fucking hell I just can't stand my coworkers anymore. They have all been there longer than I have and they are slowly all going crazy.

I've been looking for a new job and I have found some for receptionist positions. The pay is slightly lower than what I make at the restaurant though. But I feel like working at the hospitals/office will make my resume look better. All I have is some college experience and a few years of restaurant experience, so I'm just wondering if I should just quit the restaurant that pays more and work somewhere else that pays less, that "MIGHT" help me in the future?

I mean does a receptionist sound/look more pleasing than a server?
>>
>>41234487
I'm enough of a shy person that I've stopped caring about that stuff now. But god damn, dude, I'm sorry you went through that. Has it gotten any easier?
>>
>bulk going great
>1/2/3/4 fucking finally
>chest pains after large meals
>end up figuring out its heart burn
>eat less but more frequently
>heartburn pretty much gone
>start losing weight because eating less
>try to eat more
>get food poisoning from Chipotle
>haven't been to the gym in a week and a half
>won't be in there until after finals

FUCKING KILL ME I AM NOTHING WITHOUT IRON
>>
>>41232082
My last grandparent, my youngest aunt, and my family's cat all just died in the past couple weeks. Shit sucks.
>>
>>41234527
>thinking not having sex in two months is a problem
come on man you're better than this
>>
>>41234667
Fake it till you make it, anon
>>
>>41234725
the issue there is that i do all of my compounds and stuff at my homegym and then anything i go to the gym for i usually just have headphones in

plus im kind of socially stunted as of late thanks to my ex being extremely insecure when we were together
>>
File: 1324700212006.jpg (37KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1324700212006.jpg
37KB, 375x500px
I just want to keep working hard every day until I can look in the mirror and love myself again.

Then maybe I'll have a better attitude then I can love and be loved by other people too.

I don't want to have an eating disorder anymore.
>>
File: image.png (5KB, 365x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 365x241px
>>41233315
>tfw when my dad died when i was young af
>atleast i have already lost him
>>
got married to a literal gains goblin. i love her but god damn it really feels like she's making me choose between her or the gym. its not fair because ive been going to the gym years before i even knew she existed
>>
>>41235333

its okay. no it hasn't gotten easier, but its motivated me to get in better shape and better myself.

still probably not gonna make it but I've kinda stopped caring about that stuff too

it is what it is.
>>
File: 1492912137766.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492912137766.png
696KB, 633x758px
No friends, doing awful in college, no jobs lined up for the summer despite applying for everything. Future looks bleak. At least I have lifting, I guess.
>>
>>41235461
You need to set some boundaries, m8, and help her realize that the gym is important to you and helps you feel better & do better, but also that she's important to you too. Maybe you are already, but it helped with my wife.
>>
File: iktftb.jpg (26KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
iktftb.jpg
26KB, 500x461px
>>41235500
same, man. This semester has been really rocky for me and im worried about how everything is going to pan out

at least, in my experience, things just have a way of working out in the end, so i hold on to some hope
>>
>>41235205
the feels, bro
>>
File: 1317574793888.png (15KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
1317574793888.png
15KB, 178x178px
Feeling bad, feeling pretty bad.

I have this terrible disease that can destroy any man's soul, and it is called "being starved for affection".
I drove off a cute girl that I had sex with because of this, and every day that I go by without having my ego stroked by a cute girl acknowledging me or showing interest in me I feel like I'm in deep depression.
I also get infatuated and attached quickly.

I seriously need to find how to cure myself of this, it feels REALLY GREAT when you have girls over you or you are seeing someone that is hot and it boosts your ego to see other guys mirin' your lay, but it destroys you from the inside when you pass by unnoticed and go home alone, feeling inadequate and defeated.
>>
everything but my romantic life is going fantastically. How do I actually get girls to like me? I don't want /r9k/ answers or sexist nonsense. Can a real dude give me advice.
>>
>>41235585
oh fuck dude i know that

cant fucking stand when i go home at the end of the day and feel like i was just invisible

i fall hard and fast too, can't stand not being with/around someone who has a good opinion of me
>>
There was a new girl at the gym today who was very cute and adorable. I saw her and it lightened my mood a bit, she had a kind of warmth and innocence about her, a very girl-next-door vibe.

I want to protect her smile.
>>
File: 1488136915739.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488136915739.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
Whenever I get sad about >no gf I get angry.

When I get angry I improve myself.

The disappointment drives me, I don't know what I would do if I ever got a gf.

Part of my wants somebody to love, and part of me wants to leave humanity behind.

>tfw no qt3.14 gf who I can rediscover love with

>tfw better without a qt3.14 gf
>>
>>41233100
If you can gather evidence about them scheming their shit please fucking do it. We both know how easy it is for a woman to accuse a man of tape, especially if he is white. Keep all the texts / fb messages she sends you.
>>
>>41235646
Done all that lad, had this information given to me by mutual friends of ours. A recording even. Its the last two weeks of my university career and if they really wanted to accuse me now, I might not get nailed but my degree will be held until its resolved.
>>
>>41235639
find someone to leave humanity with you :)
>>
>>41235630
It sucks, doesn't it?

I am that kind of attractive that is always fluctuating between "he's not bad" and "hey, he's handsome", so, in some good days i'll get small ego boosts by women acknowledging me, complimenting me and showing interest in me, that makes me feel really fucking good, i even become a bit cocky and arrogant, but in the majority of days, when i'm just there, passing by like a shadow, pretending to be doing my own thing, aloof and indifferent but actually looking at women with the corner of my eyes, desperate for one of them to give me attention or at least acknowledge me, but no one gives a flying fuck, man... does that kill me inside, i go home completely depressed and defeated, unmotivated. Today was one of those days.

Do you understand my feel, bro?
>>
File: 1473976546997.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1473976546997.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>>41235711
Where do I find a girl like that brah?

All I run into are the same thoughtless cookie cutter girls. Wheres the exception to the rule?

Wheres the girls that want to make it as much as I do?
>>
>>41235777
Yeah, holy christ do i understand that feel, my man. Some days i'll feel great, i'll check myself out in the mirror, i'll be sociable, i'll have a killer workout, etc. etc. other days it's just like ive been tossed in the trash and forgotten. Like mentally i feel great about myself

>lost 100 lbs
>lifts going up
>facial aesthetics reaching previously unknown levels

but god damn do i want other people to acknowledge it more. The most compliments i get are from people i USED to know when i was an out of shape POS who see me now and are surprised, but i wanna be recognized as above average to people who have never seen where i came from

I long for the day i meet someone who wants to push towards perfection and physical achievement as much as i do
>>
File: feel.jpg (25KB, 473x351px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
25KB, 473x351px
>>41235777
>>41235848
>>41235799

were all gonna make it brahs

have faith
>>
File: now watch me weep feel.png (134KB, 551x960px) Image search: [Google]
now watch me weep feel.png
134KB, 551x960px
>>41232082
>feel like I'm falling for a girl again in the first time in a long while
>don't know how to feel about it
>>
>>41233821
I always remeber the bad anniversaries which is odd because I've twice forgotten my own birthday.
Well, hopefully its quick on ya.
>>
/fit/ my best friend told me today that he was going to be a dad due a week from today.
The bastard told NOBODY for 9 months straight.

Its not even my kid but I feel kid of devastated and pissed off that I wasn't told.

I just wanted to tell somebody.
>>
>>41235913

why wouldn't you be happy for him ?!
>>
>>41233821

I cant even imagine what this must be like, anon.
8 years is a hell of a number, though. Keep on keeping on, you know your friend would want to see how high you could get that number.
>>
>>41232082
Okay. Got offered a job I really wanted but it pays less than I thought. And fuck Maryland, taxing my income 3 times is fucking retarded
>state, county, and city
>On top of federal and sales tax
FUCK you MA. I should stay in the south.
Spent all day working on my budget and apartment hunting.
>>
>>41235919

In some sense I'm happy for him, more or less just pissed off that I wasnt told and all of the sudden I have one week to adjust to the fact that my best buddy is having a kid
>>
>>41235859
>>41235777
>>41235848
>>41235799

we cant just wait around until we "make it". people on here want to get the gains and then let the gains get the girls, the confidence, the success. but dont forget that some guys stay autistic forever, no matter how jacked they get. you gotta make an effort to reach out to people, thats how you get noticed. you can do it brahs
>>
>>41235931
I mean MD.
I didn't mean it Massachusetts don't get upset.
>>
I hit my max deadlift rep of 340lbs yesterday

20 years old
150 lbs
6'0
>>
>>41235977
I know man, but i feel so held back physically because im not where i feel like i should be

Like...i look in the mirror, i see the definition growing on my arm, i see the trap pump, i see the facial aesthetics

but also i see the remainder of a big fucking gut, i see the man tits, i see the fat ass, and it just bears on me

im making good progress on my routine, and i've got a promising PR week coming up in about a month, but holy fuck is it difficult to just get the hell over myself and "put me out there"
>>
>>41235998
I feel you on that, but again, it could just be a state of mind, what if this feeling lasts forever? what if you never stop thinking you need to cut a little more before grills want you? it happens for some people. but i do know how hard that is to overcome. just make sure you are making small social gains at the same time by getting out there and talking to people, that way when the time comes to lock in ur qt pie, you are ready physically and mentally
>>
Whore ex gave me chlamidya last semester. I have gotten huge since then and people call me swole anon. Graduating in two weeks and feel directionless with no job and a shit GPA. Big picture tho, we are all going to make it
>>
File: 1481412688778.png (61KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481412688778.png
61KB, 600x700px
>>41235977

you're so right dude, fuck.

I just always run out of steam... I go through weekends trying to make social gains, and I get nowhere, and when I finally do get a girl to talk to me for more than one day or a guy to possibly hang out with, it just all falls apart. I can't sustain it. I feel like a dancing monkey.

I can be social if I'm accepted to a group like I was in middle, highschool, and college, but now that I'm in a new city with nobody, I can't get accepted because I have no social circle. I'm 'boring' because I don't have social hobbies and I'm generally a quite person. I barely drink, I don't smoke anymore, I stopped my old hobbies because I was either getting hurt or they were too expensive.

and I totally get it. why WOULD anyone want to hang out, let alone fuck me. and the worst part is I realize its all attitude, my shitty attitude right now, it needs to go. I'm trying. But nothing is changing.

Fuck man.
>>
File: th3d00d.jpg (65KB, 1406x775px) Image search: [Google]
th3d00d.jpg
65KB, 1406x775px
>>41232082
Not too good, Man,
>>
>>41235220
You good bro?
What kind of brain injury?
>>
Im doing fucking amazing /fit/

Dropped 500ug of acid last weekend and have had a good mood since

Lost 28 lbs in the last 2 months and still dropping weight along with my regular lifts and calorie intake (1400)

Making tons of mental and social gains, just got into alex greys artwork

Knees fucked up a bit but going lighter and doing front squats seems to help a bit.

I love you /fit/ i don't know what i would do without you autistic fucks.

Pic realated Alex Gray (grey?)
>>
>>41235314
Money doesn't matter when you kill yourself out of external depression.

Switch jobs regardless of pay.
>>
>>41232082
Back on the train after realizing I didn't want to waste my youth as a fatass and die with less of a qt than I should. On OMAD with sub-1000 cals, mostly protien, hoping that combined with exercise will make me more humanoid.
>>
File: 1416963974376.jpg (66KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
1416963974376.jpg
66KB, 677x631px
>share a joint with 24 year old Norwegian dude from my uni class
>I like weed, but I prefer to do it alone
>get unusually high
>he's very talkative, expresses himself very well
>tells me about his life and all the things he's done
>seems to have a lot of friends and gets laid regularly
>being a 29 year old KHV loner who still lives at home, this makes me very self-conscious
>have trouble contributing to the conversation
>the best I can muster is the occasional "yeah" or some banal input
>abruptly leave
>on the train ride home, cycle through thoughts that I've wasted my 20s, that I'm probably autistic, that I might genuinely be incapable of an intimate human relationship, and "am I fucked forever?"
>been feeling sorry for myself the past few days

I'm desperate to move out, but I feel bad for leaving my dog. He's pretty old and I'm the only one who takes him for walks. I was going to wait for him to pass away before I leave, but every month I get more depressed over my situation. I know it sounds like I'm using my dog as an excuse, and I probably am, but I don't know how to proceed. help pls
>>
>>41236174
Can you take your dog with you breh?
>>
>>41236034
Choose one hobby, and devote the next 6 months to it. Is it rock climbing? Hiking? Drawing? Learning guitar? Apply the same drive to it you would to lifting. Force yourself to be passionate about it. Take a class in it. Consolidate to just one hobby for now. People respond to enthusiasm, passion. Throw yourself at it even if you're shitty. And the social gains will come.
>>
>>41236024
yeah, im doing better at being social, especially at work. now that im single and don't have someone essentially policing 80% of the social interactions i have it's just a huge weight off my shoulders.

actually got my work crush's number too but she was talking to some other guy at the time so i kind of "missed my chance" i guess, who knows how girls really work, amirite?

i know im gonna make it eventually, but sometimes it's just torturous not /already/ being there. i just have to be careful not to become too much of a narcissistic cunt
>>
>>41236186
Unfortunately no, I live out in the suburbs and if I move it would probably be to the inner-city to an apartment with no backyard. He's old too, so I think it would be too much for him to move at this point in his life.
>>
>>41236219
Your dog would want you to be happy and improve your life anon. Dog love is very understanding
>>
File: 1492913718344.jpg (938KB, 3000x2053px) Image search: [Google]
1492913718344.jpg
938KB, 3000x2053px
It's been nearly a year since my ex broke up with me. I've since gotten over her but it was pretty rough.
My problem is that I can't feel the same thing with the girls I've had some dates with that I'd have with her. It all feels empty and fake when I try to do anything with these girls and I reject second and third dates. It just isn't the same.
Am I fool for searching for someone to give me the same feeling? Am I quitting potential girls too soon?
>>
>>41236105
im cringing, but good for you man
>>
Bit bummed out. Counted calories. Played sports, did cardio, lifted, did calisthenics. Still the same weight. On a minor plus side, it seems that I gained some bb muscles? I don't know man. Maybe I should up my cardio/ calisthenics and lessen the lifts?
>>
File: get-over-here-bro.png (37KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
get-over-here-bro.png
37KB, 500x473px
>>41233315
>>
>>41232320
My gf broke up with me like 3 days before a friends wedding, felt like shit the whole time, sitting alone, just watching couples dance and have fun.
>>
>>41236058
Car shrash
TBI subm hematoma
I can think the word concepts butI can't type them
Ishwar I am smart
>>
>>41236105
>Alex Grey
He's offering a seminar in Vancouver sometime this month or the next I think.
>>
>>41236558
idc what any of these fags say, sending you light and love, bro. That's rough. You will get better.
>>
Guys
Stop with this Tfwnogf shit
Is not hard to get laid, or find the girl you're supposed to marry
It's not hard
I promise
Stop making it hard
You're making it hard
You are making it hard
You
>>
>>41232431
Story?
>>
suffering from a severe depression that slowly eats away at me day by day

my good days are amazing but my bad days are far more frequent and ruin me.

All I have left in my life to keep me sane is education, work, lifting, music, and my family.

I feel so different compared to many of you posters, because what I consider important is vastly different than what you guys consider important. I don't care about getting laid, I care about getting paid. All I currently want is a solid career where I can bring in lots of money so I can devote my time into work, and eventually retire comfortably knowing that my children will live good lives. All I hope is that my future children don't have to suffer from depression like I do. I just want them to live normal, happy lives. Lives where the prospect of being social and getting laid can make them happy. I'm emotionally dead.

I don't know what to do honestly. I have plans but they seem to be focussed on others rather than myself. I consider suicide every single day but refuse to do it because I feel like I hold too much potential as a father and a helpful person to others. I don't care about my life man. Fuck.

Melancholy is an absolute bitch.
>>
>>41236616
true. There's a solution to every problem in life, some are just less comfortable than others.

The amount of DYEL, "ugly", boring dudes I know that STILL have GFs and STILL get laid is astounding.

These people are making it much harder on themselves than it has to be.

There are always solutions!
>>
>>41232559
Same
>>
File: IMG_1086.jpg (52KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.jpg
52KB, 400x386px
>Suffering with depression
>In a country that puts it on your record and makes it harder for you to achieve certain things in life if it requires background checks

What can I take that doesn't need to be prescribed by a doctor?

I've been checking out l-tyrosine
>>
>>41233691
Do yourself a favor and get a minor that you like. They generally don't take that long and it'll expand your career options. Don't get yourself stuck doing something you hate for the rest of your life.
>>
File: gsg.jpg (146KB, 800x1155px) Image search: [Google]
gsg.jpg
146KB, 800x1155px
>>41232082
I'm pretty okay I think...

I'm working to slowly separate myself and make how I feel less dependent on the world around me. I've become pretty secure and confidant in what I want myself and my life to look like, and I'm reminding myself that if people can't or won't fit into that then they aren't worth anything.

I'm still chasing that inner peace I've been looking for since the military.
>>
Girlfriend of five years broke up with me so she could focus on law school. It's mostly because we have been arguing about politics. I'm pretty sure if I tried I could get her back but I don't know if I want to.
>>
>>41232789
Good to hear you have such a great out look on things anon. Just keep lifting the feels away it's what is keeping me sane these days. I spend some time self reflecting in the sunlight which helps me unwind you should try it. We are gonna make it brah.
>>
Guys I'm taking l-arginine and yohimbine and eating a lot of celery and I'm cumming so fucking much. When I pull out of my gf it's just a torrent of cum, and then there's pools of cum all over the bed. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, I just need someone to understand what an ungodly amount of semen this is. What have I done?
>>
lel i thought this is the alpha board
>>
>>41236836
Literally all of those things have positive effects on sexual aspects of "fitness"

REJOICE IN IT, BROTHER
>>
>>41236678
you don't really want anti-depressants anyway. I wasted literally years of my life taking various kinds of them.
>>
>>41236795
if it's been 5 years and you're at a point where both of you are ready to break up then don't bother.
>>
>>41236836
Noice
>>
>>41236865

How do you deal with your depression anon?
>>
>>41236899
No idea. I was depressed for over 15 years, took a bunch of anti-depressants (didn't work), went to therapy for over a decade (worked a little bit, but not really) and finally it cleared up. Making changes in my life definitely helped a lot, though. Working out regularly, doing volunteer work, signing up for activities, finishing my degree and generally getting my career and social life in order made a big difference. It's so easy to isolate yourself when you're depressed, and it makes things os much worse.
>>
I'm still DYEL, but I'm in the best shape of my life. Trying to slowly crawl my way out of NEETdom so I can be of use to my friends and family. I can't complain.
>>
File: 1372719041813.jpg (33KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
1372719041813.jpg
33KB, 848x900px
>>41236678

>In a country that puts it on your record and makes it harder for you to achieve certain things in life if it requires background checks

I started when I was a teen and I wasn't aware of this until it was far too late. I've since quit but that doesn't seem to matter to anyone.

I still resent my parents for misleading me.
>>
>>41233296

maybe if you spent more time with her instead of hunting SDCs in your over-engineered heat-meta anaconda.

just kidding, find a new chick, fuck that bitch breh.
>>
File: 1365725718088.gif (2MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1365725718088.gif
2MB, 275x275px
Ever since things changed a few years ago I grew balls and decided to taking chances with a bunch of women. And I've been with more of them than I can actually recall now, at the moment. Easy once you get into the groove of it.

There was a time, a couple of months ago in fact, at the peak of it all, where I felt like I was on top of the world. I mean, women who I thought were forever out of my league confessed to being attracted to me, and I banged the shit out of them. Girls flirted with me all the time, to the point of it getting kinda difficult to keep up. It was like something out of a movie, I thought I got my happy end.

I even ended up finding out that my old oneitis was head-over-heels about me, and was for the longest time. Fuck, that felt good. Naturally I fucked her brains out. That felt pretty good too. Cathartic.

I now know how much that broke her heart. I didn't know how to feel about it at first, but it made me reconnect with old temporary girlfriends I had over the past couple of years.

Some of them told me how much they cried after I left, how they thought they were never gonna see me again. How it felt like, for a time, that I ruined their lives.

It didn't feel good. I wanted to go back into my old mentality of feeling pity for myself, but I couldn't even do that. I'm the bad guy here.

All I can do is sit here and think about how selfish I am and wonder how many people I've hurt.
>>
>>41237230

sounds like a good problem.
>>
>>41233165
>writing off someone's issues because you feel like yours are worse
Kill yourself.
>>
>>41232911
How much did it cost and what is your location? I'm about to look for a sugeon
>>
>>41237244

To some degree, sure. It feels like a better sort of emptiness I felt when I was a fat loser and no one found me attractive. There's at least the gratification of knowing that I'm not a total fuckup, and some girls find me attractive.

But what I did, what happened... It feels shitty man. I lied to these girls, I manipulated them. I had to sit there next to my oneitis while she bawled her eyes out, and I couldn't think of anything to say.

She was no longer that supermodel I put on the pedestal. She was a human being, with feelings. And I was the one that made her cry.
>>
>>41237284
I'm a fat loser at the moment. I've been going to the gym for the past few months and started dressing better too. I've gotten a few looks from women, but I'm not quite there yet. I honestly don't know how I would react if a girl got so attached that they would cry about me. How did you deal with this the first time it happened?
>>
>>41232573
She is keeping you around just in case things fall through eith whoever she is seeing at the moment or solely for validation. Don't let her use you, cut off contact immediately
>>
>>41234993
I'm happy for you.
>>
>>41235151
Stick to it anon. You shouldn't improve yourself only with the goal of getting girls.
>>
Yesterday i noticed my abs are starting to show for the first time in my life. Still a long way to go but feels good man. I think im gonna make it.
>>
>>41237339

At first, I thought nothing of it. I assumed they were being hyperbolic, for the sake of being dramatic. But as I began to doubt it less, it felt fucking terrible. I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach, and no matter how many times I told them I was sorry I did that to them, I could still see that bit of resentment, maybe even hatred in their eyes. I had filled them with so much false hope. Hell, maybe that's why some of them even reconnected with me in the first place, because they still had a bit of hope.

I honestly cannot think of a more painful look in someone's eyes than a person who had their hopes crushed. It twists a knife in you when you know it was your fault.
>>
>>41235220
I'm so sorry

Godspeed
>>
>>41232187
How big is this prom thing in the US? Really curious about it
>>
>>41235585
iktfb

My entire ego is based off how attractive females find me. It's why I started lifting. My face is a 6/10 but whenever I pull a girl I feel like an absolute god who is a 10/10 and nothing can hold me back.
>>
>>41236558
Chill dude this might be 4chan but noone is this mean. Hope you get better soon <3
>>
>>41232082
Been coasting for 4 years now since college. I have no ambition or drive to work toward a career. I don't know what I want to do, no experience in anything but customer service, and I feel talentless.

Moved to a new city last year to try and kickstart a new life. I love Denver, being here has helped enormously in going outdoors and being more athletic instead of a shut in nerd, but it hasn't inspired me to pursue any career or get my life together beyond that.

On top of that, I feel like every day I lose a little of my old social self. I'm so fucking shit at holding a conversation. I'm great in a group where I can just respond while others come up with topics, but I'm terrible in one on one talks after the usual small talk.

Ive been single since my college gf and I split up 4 years ago. Been on a couple dates, but nothing came of them, didn't get laid. I feel like I'll never meet someone who'll find me interesting.
>>
>>41236558
Youre gonna make it xx
>>
>>41237432
So wait, what did you do to them?
>>
>>41232187
Prom fucking sucks once you're a college student and wonder why it's so expensive. You can't buy your own alcohol yet and no one has any decent experience with drugs Of course to the average high schooler, prom is basically everything as it's one of the last things high school seniors experience with their entire class. I went with my female friend who I had no interest in having sex with but she was funny af. The mistake a lot of people make is they focus on getting a date to have sex with rather than just having a good time.
>>
>>41237230
Are you moderately attractive? Which country do you live in?
>>
Cutting sucks and I have exams in two weeks that in stressed about whilst juggling a job.

Been getting laid a fair bit though
>>
>>41233100
That's what you get for being CIS-white-male-scum.
>>
>>41233039
I k ow how you feeling mate
I messed up to and some shit happened so I basically wasted 2 years, I just finished high-school and now I'm at college, I moved around a fuck tonne but I still made some friends, don't use it as an excuse. Maybe if none of your hobbies interest you find a friend to gain a new one with
>>
>>41233100
Roasties mane
>>
>>41236622
Hey anon, take a break.if ypu can and go do something new or travel or some shit. Don't give in to suicide mane, it's not worth it. Was in the same boat ypu were in and I found by doing these things helped me to get rid of those thoughts. Also moderate drug use helped, lsd n mdma.
>>
File: 1476707263318.png (189KB, 1970x1946px) Image search: [Google]
1476707263318.png
189KB, 1970x1946px
>2011 was six years ago
>I'm still dyel
>>
>>41236823
Believe me when I say it's only recently I could start to see the bright side of things. It takes me ages to process actual disappointment and sadness, I've realised that now after this time in my life. I can only hope this experience teaches me and allows me to handle my next crisis better and, more importantly, quicker.

Sunlight does sound like a great idea, unfortunately it started snowing/ has been raining for weeks where I live, so good old sunlight is a bit of a scarcity right now.
>>
>>41237269
$7,900 cash. Dallas.
>>
>>41234481
literally me
>>
File: cheetah.jpg (83KB, 498x960px) Image search: [Google]
cheetah.jpg
83KB, 498x960px
>tfw no gf ever
>alone so long I wouldnt be able to get a gf if you gave me step by step instructions for babbys
where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>41237441
Pretty much, if you don't go you're either a beta or a gay in most peoples eyes
>>
I woke up today remembering how easy it would be to just die while being powerless to stop it.
I could just be gone in a moment and there is no way to know if that moment will be tomorrow or 50 years from now. All I can do is go to work, eat right, study hard, and hope I don't just get run over by a car tomorrow.
>>
>>41233100
the semester's almost over. Hang in there
>>
File: 1493348554642.jpg (27KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1493348554642.jpg
27KB, 601x508px
>>41232082
>get approached by every female at work
>outside of work not approached by anyone
>tfw you work at a call center as a JEDI ( people ask you technical questions when they have difficulties dealing with complicated cases.)
>>
>>41238405
>tfw I went alone with a group of people who all had dates
I should've stayed home
>>
Stopped taking my meds a couple weeks ago. Still waiting for the crash, but so far other than slight confusion during the day and being a bit tired I'm fine.

"Fine", of course, is relative. I still don't care about being alive, have no friends and distanced from family and I just sit at home on my days off doing absolutely nothing because I feel passive and nothing excites me.
>>
>>41233165
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1464640001452.png (308KB, 554x603px) Image search: [Google]
1464640001452.png
308KB, 554x603px
>>41235530
man for some reason this made me feel a lot better. thanks anon
>>
>>41232329
because having female friends is a healthy part of adult life. grow up you fucking man child
>>
>>41232457
just ignore her, judging by your attitude youve already fucked it and youre just going to make things worse.

Literally ignore her for a good 6 months and she will message you like wtf?? where have you been. Especially if you get with another girl in this time.

You know I'm right but whether or not you have to will to execute is what will make the difference. If you fail its fine, it just means you dont understand what it means to be a man yet
>>
>>41232602
>>41233021

can I ask why you guys give a shit about such superficial things. You realise this wont bring you happiness right?
>>
>>41232915
whats actually happening is that she doesnt like you anymore and associates the muscles with you.

heres a black pill for life:

everything that a woman says is a metaphor / innuendo. They do it subconsciously and cant help it

example from my life just now

me: i imagine youre thinking 'whats a girl gotta do to find love around here'. have you ever been in love before
her: yeah with my ex. yeah basically most people are desperate and just want sex

what she is subconsciously communicating:

you are desperate and just want sex? debunk this.
what I will reply:
yeah its like when you're in love with someone youre talking to its different. At least better than waking up in a random girls bed thinking 'why have I just spunked on someones face'. Not to be crude.

what I subcommunicated back:
ive been in love before
girls like me
spunking on a girls face isnt a big deal to me
i want love, not just sex

its sounds complicated but its really not. I also embed psychological messages into my texts. since i started doing this this week i have 3-4 dates planned and im talking to about 10 girls right now
>>
>>41238421
nothing in life is achieved without adversity. its just a fucking game, stop getting upset over a game
>>
>>41234993
best fucking feels is when someone accepts you when your honest about being fucked up. I fucking hate how judgemental our culture is
>>
>>41232602
If you are low test it is easier to gain weight as in fat. High test makes it easier to gain muscle. Try to increase test and do what you do already.
>>
I'm about to finish my Master's degree and I got accepted into a really stellar program at UT Austin on a full ride.

I don't want to move and would rather just get a decent job in the D.C. area I live in now. I work as a high school teacher as well and really enjoy my students and how they've developed over the past few years. I honestly do love all of them and it would crush me to not be able to continue to teach them, but unfortunately in this world it's all about you first.

I've been on a cut for the past few months and I get so many compliments on my change in physique. I wasn't terrible before, but now I'm very atheistically appealing outside. Unfortunately I feel I have a long ways to go and have developed body dysmorphia.
>>
>>41232661
Do it behind the company's back. Not like they fucking watch your every move, all the time.
>>
>>41238508
Small steps Anon, suddenly you will be surprised to feel interested in some aspect of your life
>>
>>41233100
Say you are actually transwhatever or gay and they are discriminating against you.
>>
>>41239122
Yeah, that or get an intense desire to fucking kill myself, whatever happens first right?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170428-102911.png (136KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170428-102911.png
136KB, 1080x1920px
How I'm going brehs?
>>
>>41233100
>>41239131

Even better, say you are gender fluid and don't identify as either gender. Go by Mx. [Insert Your Name Here] and out liberal them.
>>
I don't know but I sure am damn well making myself preoccupied 24 hours day so I don't start thinking about the existential dread.
>wake up 7
>at office by 8
>lift from 16-17
>boxing from 17-18
>home by 19
>guitar til 20
>read til I can sleep
>repeat
I need to do something during weekends, I can't start my MBA yet because the program I want requires at least 2 years of real work experience, once I do though that will keep my weekends busy.
>>
>>41232082
>>41234688
Cut all contact man, there is no other way. Do it for your own good.

I cut contact with my long-fucking-time oneitis a week ago, and feel drained and not caring about most things. I go to work, get home, work out and watch some shit. I feel like a boulder is off my shoulders but now am too light.

Kinda stupid, feeling a senseless existence for the moment.

It will subside.

This too, shall pass.
>>
>>41239225
Letting go of my three years oneitis was the best feeling ever. In the moment I dropped her I felt like I matured. After all the roses fell off my eyes I realized she was a skank anyway
>>
>>41235314
All service jobs are shit mate, no doubt about it. But reception is a ladder higher than server.
>>
>>41232082
Keep getting muscle spasms after I pulled something doing squats two days ago, the rest waiting for it to heal is killing me
>>
>>41239244
Yeah I see the bad and the good man, but I guess my mind just needs a bit more time to adjust to the freedom.
>>
>>41232277
Don't fuck with exes, the relationship ended for a reason. Takes a long time to learn. The pathetic one is her for being desperate to invoke jealousy. Remember: love isn't real.
>>
File: 88HwrerC2Vc.jpg (28KB, 355x395px) Image search: [Google]
88HwrerC2Vc.jpg
28KB, 355x395px
Things are crazy now, but im holding up.

I have the entrance exam to a law school tomorrow. Big finals for my current uni in a month. Bachelor thesis defense next week. I just gotta push through without going out of my mind I guess.

I think a big lesson for me during these times was how important it is to keep a sufficient amout of social life/ fitness/ eating plan/ relax/ amount of sleep/ fun in my life. If one of these is lacking, it creates a creeping feeling of insufficiency that interferes with any study discipline big time and ends up in a downward spiral.
>>
>Went out on a date with a grill last night
>Threw up in the toilet 10 minutes in
>Was generally shit company after that due to feeling ill.
>She still wants to go out with me again

Think I'm going to make it.
>>
File: 1483977686173.jpg (13KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1483977686173.jpg
13KB, 256x256px
>over tired from commuting and juggling life
>low energy and negative
>performing badly at work
>boss calls me out and gives me something else to do
>fuck that up
>he's pissed with me
>dont want to admit i would be happy if lose my job because stress will disappear
>sad that i might lose my job and feel anxious about prospect of trying to get a job as good as current one
>revert back to wanting to keep this job but energy and life is being sucked out of me

idk :/
>>
>>41232082
My thesis is due in 2 weeks, so I'm stressing pretty hard on that. I finally hit 176lbs (80kg) with abs still so I'm pretty stoke about that, going to keep bulking right until my exams are over.
>>
File: 1436065421001.jpg (15KB, 309x346px) Image search: [Google]
1436065421001.jpg
15KB, 309x346px
>>41232187
>somehow was prom king
>was for sure there was going to be a Carrie moment where they dropped pig blood on me
>>
I feel like shit. Yesterday I went to a music festival with a few buddies and their gfs. I was drunk outta of my mind and saw lots of qts around me.
Some of the girls literally grabbed me by the arm but I was STILL too pussy to do anything despite being drunk af.

Thefuck is wrong with me man? I'm out of excuses why I can't get a girl now.
Kill me already
>>
>>41232602
>>Low test results come in January
>>Start low test dose in february
do you get test from a doc or buy it elsewhere?
my results came back below average but my doc still doesnt want want to anyway because of the "health risks"
>>
>>41233100
>dating a white girl
2017 and he STILL hasn't taken the yellow pill
>>
>>41239539
This was me in 2016. This is probably shitty advice, but I ended up quitting the high stress job and taking two months for myself (If you do this make sure you have your bills for a while in the bank).

I got my current job a few months later and the pay was almost the same and the stress is nowhere close to my old job. Interviewers are major dicks if you're unemployed though.
>>
File: ulric.jpg (134KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
ulric.jpg
134KB, 760x596px
>>41232082

Kinda shit desu. My cut is going well and I'm getting more muscle definition than I've ever had but my wife wants sex with me less. I hope the two aren't related.
>>
>>41235015
wew lad, 35 if the perfect age to start TRT HGH. That's when I plan on it.
>>
>>41233000
underrated post
>>
My oneitis that I used to be in a relationship with before it ended mutually, that I told to never contact me because she kept ditching plans with me, texted me drunk that I was the "only person she ever loved". The following day she says she meant it, and that she misses me and thinks about me.

We make plans to go for a walk this week. I text her on Wednesday about doing it Thursday and she says she can't "because I have to pack for a weekend trip to Vegas". Total cop out. I thought this time would be different. Never again anons.

Only bright side is I've made massive gains since I last saw her, other girls I've slept with calling me muscle man and shit, I'll be okay but I'm 28 and think this girl was the first person I've ever loved. Fuck it though, fuck it.
>>
>>41234697
>treat her like a child
jesus. how are you ever gonna create a healthy relationship?
>>
>broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years
>constant sex whenever I wanted the entire time
>literally 5 times a day if I was feeling it
>got bored and numb to it all
>even after I left her she's still obsessed with me and constantly wanting to hang out or fuck
>don't want to be with her anymore but I'm still hanging out with her because it's comfortable and it's familiar
>know I need to break it off as soon as fucking possible because continuing to hang out with her despite moving home is only gonna make things harder

>had a dream about my oneitis last night
>nothing sexual at all
>just kissed her cheek and held her hand while we walked around downtown
>most purely happy I've felt in years
>girl I've been best friends with since high school and still talk to every single day
>insanely cute and full of interesting hobbies (compared to my ex who has 0 hobbies and never did anything)
>she pretty much put the nail in the coffin for a potential relationship years ago
>has always been there for me through all my shitty relationships and breakups
>she's a virgin that's never had a real boyfriend for longer than a month or so
>still has never expressed any interest in me
>she's lost several friends due to them confessing their love for her and her turning them down
>has said on more than one occasion "nobody understand a guy and a girl can be best friends and it not mean anything"

Probably gonna kill myself

>she's objectively probably a 6.5/10
>she still almost exclusively goes for Chad's which is why she's never had a real boyfriend because Chad would much rather fuck Stacy while eating pizza than date a Becky that watches anime and reads and writes novels and paints and plays vidya
>meanwhile I've got HEIGHT/FACE/FRAME and share a lot of interests with her while having a lot of alpha interests of my own
>she's still never shown any interest at all

fuck
>>
>>41233100
>white people
>>
File: 6b0.jpg (41KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
6b0.jpg
41KB, 640x736px
>>41232082
Submitted the most bullshit assignment ever that is probably worth 25/100 at best. Final semester of engineering and my motivation is totally shot. Also 4 weeks to learn 4 entire units worth of content before exams. Haven't totally fucked up yet, but its sure hapening
>>
File: 1493130257901-fit.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493130257901-fit.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>41239842
>>41240233
I just want white kids mang. We dated for three years, thought I was going to marry her. As one anon put it - she's like an ape, swinging from the branches, letting go of one when she gets hold of the next.

In reality, I should have dumped her like a year ago. She hit me all the time but it's not like I can hit back in bongistan. She was mean but so quick to go on the "poor me" defensive. The biggest signal should have been mocking me for starting to go to the gym while she sat on her fat ass and cried about how she "liked good food too much" to be skinny.
>>
>>41240084
She was testing if you are still in love with her (for her own selfish reasons ofcourse, not that she really gives a fuck about you, I mean if she loved you she wouldnt plan a trip to vegas)

She was not something special dude. Just another slut in the endless sea of egoistic mindless sluts.
>>
>>41240536

you're totally right my guy. She's admitted being incredibly insecure and pessimistic so my brain knows she's cancer- just wish the heart would listen. Gonna be fine though.
>>
File: 3bd.jpg (42KB, 680x742px) Image search: [Google]
3bd.jpg
42KB, 680x742px
>>41235220
Hang it there breh. If you off yourself, there's no chance things will ever get better. As long as you still have a pulse, you have a fighting chance.
>>
>>41233386
>>41233351
kek
>>
>>41234527
just fucking do it who cares
>>
>>41235220

This post made me sad :-(

Hope with all my heart you will be fine bro.
>>
>>41236899

>>41236955
This. So much this.
>>
>>41237490
Hey mate, I'm >>41236174 and I know how you feel. I'm been a huge shut in who rarely goes out for years and I've realised that I'm fucking terrible at casual social interactions. I can hold a deep discussion with someone about my interests, but I'm pretty rusty with the more emotionally intuitive stuff. I do feel that I've grown more boring over the years. I used to be a bit more outgoing, but now I avoid many social occasions because I just end up sitting there with nothing to say.

What did you do in customer service? I work in a call centre and I feel that it's given me some useful skills. Were you good at dealing with customers? Did it help you better talk off the cuff? Did you like the job at all? Try to think deeper about the skills you developed.

What did you study? I did nothing for the years following my bachelors, but I'm doing my postgrad now and I've found it much more rewarding. I still have no idea what I want to do, but I understand the various career pathways better and I feel like I have more direction. If you like you field, maybe consider further study (if you can afford it).
>>
>>41240376
fuck im mad now
>>
File: 1491345562775.png (173KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
1491345562775.png
173KB, 294x442px
>>41240228
I know that feel. I've been best friends with a girl since high school, she's got a lot of interesting hobbies, she's never had a boyfriend and hasn't shown any interest in me, even actively shut me down a couple times.

>tfw not sure if she's actually heterosexual
>>
>>41234481
Innawoods fighting off bears and hopefully dying sounds so good right now
>>
>>41234566
>5 am after party
>find an escort
>nice tits nice ass
>makeout n shit
>she """wants""" the d
> condom is tight as fuck
>literally tired as shit and sleepier than a mother fucker
>condom ruined my erection
>lost 30$ for a bj
not worth bruh.
>>
>>41240843

Tear yourself away before it gets much, much worse.
>>
>>41232082
Anyone have link to full fight
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.