[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ general - Holy /fat/her Wojak Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 53

File: holy-father-wojak.png (58KB, 1229x1160px) Image search: [Google]
holy-father-wojak.png
58KB, 1229x1160px
Previous:
>>41162919

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of /fit/ who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more /fit/ body by lifting weights
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you'll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you'll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
https://tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
weigh-in today at 3PM, feeling stoked. how's everyone else doing
>>
File: 1492396014751.jpg (227KB, 1302x588px) Image search: [Google]
1492396014751.jpg
227KB, 1302x588px
I just got red pilled on adipocytes and I think I'm gonna commit suicide.

basically once you're fat, the fat cells are forever and they only 'deflate' and shrink in size and are ready to be filled up again, so if you lose weight and then start to bulk to build muscle, you will just gain the weight back in fat more than muscle as opposed to a person who has been lean their entire life because your body wants to refill those fat cells

>Even after marked weight loss, the body never loses adipocytes. As a rule, to facilitate changes in weight, the adipocytes in the body merely gain or lose fat content. However, if the adipocytes in the body reach their maximum capacity of fat, they may replicate to allow additional fat storage.

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP
>>
>>41174963
>citation needed
>>
>>41174998

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocyte
>>
>>41174963

And? Did you think you would get to your goal weight and just start eating like a pig again with no worries?
>>
>>41175003
On the wikipedia page you linked you fucking retard it says a citation is needed. Citation of the ncbi document is still required.
>>
>down to lowest of 221lbs yesterday
>have a day of only veggies and around 300 calories worth of snacks, I'd estimate around 1200 calories at best
>up to 222lbs again
Loving this cycle. Have a family roast today so I'm sure I will jump up to 223lbs and complete the fourth week of the yoyo.
>>
>>41175024

not the guy you are replying to but I think what he is trying to say is fat people who lose weight are more likely to put it back on much faster than a person who was lean/skinny their entire life eating the same amount of food
>>
Post MFP usernames and open your diary up. Let's do this shit together, /fat/.
>>
>tfw literally sharpei-mode

What's even the point tbqh
>>
>>41175126
Is there any hope of looking more aesthetic without a shirt than this? I'm sitting at 170 at 5'11" and my body looks like this.
>>
>>41175149
Could try a vest, or pull your shorts up higher. Unfortunate amount of flab.
>>
>>41175149
Plastic surgery mane
>>
File: Screenshot_20170423-060143.png (138KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170423-060143.png
138KB, 1080x2220px
Feels good to hit those macros.
>>
>>41174883

forgive me /fat/her, i have sinned.
i had 50g of chocolate today and now i'm craving more.
>>
>>41174883
What do you think about Bryan Alsruhe training method and the giant sets he's preaching?
Guy's got a ton of injuries but has size and strength...
>>
today's the fucking day

i looked at myself in the mirror, and you know what, i'm not even ugly, i'm just fucking overweight

i could be a solid 9 with a lean body and more defined jaw

i rarely drink fizzy drinks and my diet isn't AWFUL, i just have a super sedentary lifestyle

i'm joining the gym tonight

today is the fucking day
>>
>>41175203
Dude what are you eating to get those macros??
>>
File: 1434844809256.jpg (37KB, 429x377px) Image search: [Google]
1434844809256.jpg
37KB, 429x377px
>be constipated all week
>still see steady incremental weight loss on the scale
>on friday eat a ton of fiber (fiber one cereal, beans, veggies, supplement etc.)
>shit a gorillian times yesterday
>today i'm somehow up 2 pounds

I don't fucking understand how anything works. I kept within my deficit and everything.
>>
>>41176030
>tonight
>today
How about "now" instead of an unspecified time in the future. If you keep dating it away you'll never do it.

>>41176057
Water retention likely
>>
>>41176081
because i'm at work "now" you buffoon, but I appreciate the gesture
>>
File: Screenshot_20170423-082616.jpg (370KB, 1080x1411px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170423-082616.jpg
370KB, 1080x1411px
>>41176046
This is what I'm eating today.
Chicken/Veggies/Salsa
Banana/Peanut butter/yogurt smoothie
Oatmeal with fruit and yogurt
Post workout shake
Pretty standard day. I guess I use a lot of whey, about 4-5 scoops a day, c'mon.
>>
>>41176085
you'll always be ugly on the inside, friend.
>>
File: 23.4.png (9KB, 1047x558px) Image search: [Google]
23.4.png
9KB, 1047x558px
>>41174899
Weighed myself this morning, lost another kg, seems good.
>>
>>41176166
that's fine

i only need to look good on the outside to get that sweet ass
>>
tfw not sure if dyel because I am too fat or dyel because I eat too little. this is the lifting purgatory ive been stuck into for the last 6 months. at this point I will just listen to scooby and eat at maintenance untill I am fit
>>
>>41174899
Just did mine and feelin' good despite worrying about Easter dinner and a few other things, down ~3.6 lbs from last week (though it's also the first time in a few weeks I've been able to shit right before weighing so it's probably more like 2.5-3). Nothing spectacular but right about what I was hoping it to be so I'm pretty happy.
>>
What are you guys doing on this holy sabbath day?
>>
File: foxhole hiding soldier.jpg (114KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
foxhole hiding soldier.jpg
114KB, 750x562px
>>41176662
On the train, 650km travel to the barracks.
Ayy conscript lyfe
>>
>>41176722
Army or retard?
>>
>>41177046
>US
>conscripts
Panzergrenadier
>>
First of all sorry for making a blog post and kinda spilling my heart out here on a chinese knitting forum, but I thought putting my thoughts into words might make me feel a bit better.

I'm 19, 5'11" or 6' tall, roughly 260 lbs. I've been a fat fuck my whole life, never really made an effort to change that, never really cared or maybe rather never admitted to myself that I care. Just a couple days ago something inside me broke and I told myself I'm fucking done with this, and I fucking hate myself for doing this to myself for so long. I can't even look at food right now, I hate it, I have to make effort to even convince myself to eat something. I'd gladly starve myself at this point, but I figured that's not the best idea to go about this.

I want to start exercising on a regular basis. Can I get anything done at home without any equipment? Going to a gym is out of question atleast until autumn, as even if I gathered the courage to visit one (considering I'm a shy antisocial fuck and just the thought of going there terrifies me) there aren't really any nearby. When my next semester at uni starts I might be brave enough to ask a friend to show me around, but until then I'll have a lot of free time after my finals are over.

I'd eventually want to start running. Is it a good idea to go all in considering how out of shape I am or will I just fuck up my knees or something? Should I rather start with walking and lose some weight first?

I'm scared of having a lot of excess skin. Is there anything I can do to keep it to a minimum other than taking it slow and exercising, or do I just have to pray and hope for the best?
>>
>stuffed my face until I was almost ill on Easter
>still lost over a pound this week
Feels good, man.
>>
First weigh in in 6 months. Kfcfag here reporting 200 on the nose at 6'3 from 250.
>>
>>41177222

I went through, and am still going through this phase, it's a definite mind fuck of a headspace. And the overall response is it depends on your goal: You wanna be fit and healthy? Do cardio and diet properly and you'll be fit and healthy without being built like a brick shit house.

You wanna be muscular? Then you need to lift while also reading up and maintaining the correct diet. If you're at home and don't have access to weights, it'll be difficult, and you'll resort to a lot of body weighted exercises.

I'm at the moment 101kgs, came down from 120, got to 80 and have gained (let myself slip a bit, and trust me, it feels like shit). I have always had shit knees and a whole lot of family inherited health issues, honestly, the thing that fucked me most was running; if you have a treadmill, something with suspension to help absorb that impact of weight to ground bounce, then use it, running on concrete (for me atleast) causes massive inflammation on my knees, so there's that.

The biggest thing though with weight loss is diet. And i mean that, don't diet, you probably won't lose... don't be the guy who doesn't eat anything, that's just as bad; find your Base Metabolic Rate, find a dieting plan (using the tools above) and stick to it like it's god damn scripture. Then from there you're gonna understand that it's a fucking slow process.

It's a very, very fucking slow process, 30kg doesn't just drop off, and you won't always continually lose weight, get that outta your head now, focus on the simple fact that you want to lose, and keep going at it with a proper, realistic mindset that you need nutrients, you need calories, but you also need to move and be active enough to be at a deficit for your calorie intake.
>>
I'm a fucking idiot, i meant "if you don't diet, you probably won't lose">>41177400 >>41177222
>>
File: Gambaru.jpg (759KB, 3994x1851px) Image search: [Google]
Gambaru.jpg
759KB, 3994x1851px
>>41174883
>>41174963
>>41175116
>>41175825
>>41176030

Don't give up you fat fucks.

It's a never ending fight but you'll pull through. As I have.

Hope this will motivate you.
>>
>>41177605
Dude you look exactly like a friend of mine I met through martial arts and he slays. Mad props man. Proud of you!

I've slipped up a lot lately. I just got (officially) diagnosed with depression after trying to fight it for years and knowing I was failing. But I'm back on track. 8kg to hit my interim goal, 15kg for my main goal
>>
>>41177626

>Dude you look exactly like a friend of mine I met through martial arts

Funny you say that. Big fan of MMA myself.

>I've slipped up a lot lately. I just got (officially) diagnosed with depression after trying to fight it for years and knowing I was failing. But I'm back on track. 8kg to hit my interim goal, 15kg for my main goal

Rise above brother. Keep pushing through. You're going to make it.
>>
>>41177222
I'm 24 and fat all my life too, got down to 220 from 300. You can make it, my first advice is to cut out soda and have only diet, if you drink soda that is a huge part of the problem. Cut down on things at first, take it slow and track your calories. At 260 you can lose a decent amount of weight as a big guy.

I didn't exercise at all until I hit around 240, diet is 90% of the weight loss. Don't worry about the excess skin at 19 it should still be elastic, but it's really just a random chance. At worst it's still better to look good clothed than look fat all the time.

Now don't be a bitch and actually follow up with the diet changes, calorie tracking and what have you. You're not going to make it unless you start taking it seriously. Wish I'd dieted at 19, by now I'd probably look decent.
>>
>>41177758
hey man, 24 here too

I'm around 230 now down from 280, i'm almost scared to keep losing from fear of excess

I second that no fizzy drinks helped a LOT though, I have no idea why I ever drank that shit
>>
>>41177786
Good on you mate. I wouldn't worry about excess, I think you'd see the signs of it by now at your weight, like loose/saggy skin or stretch marks. Feel pretty sorry for those who get this badly, but one day maybe they could afford surgery if it really affects them.

Fizzy drinks must've been a good 1/4 or 1/3 of my total calories back then. I'd get 2-3 bottles of coke a week and drink it all myself. When I got off that is when my lifestyle change really began. But at the start it was really rickety given that I had nothing but some online friend in America to talk about this with, and looking at stuff online. But I'm making it.

>early on in the diet, first weeks
>why aren't I losing weight? I'm only eating burger and chips with tons of cheese!
>then I looked up calories, realized I was being an idiot and it changed my life
>>
File: DaddyCans1.jpg (104KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
DaddyCans1.jpg
104KB, 576x432px
Fizzy drinks screwed me too, guys.
>>
>>41174883

236lb was my max back October.

200.4lb on the scale this morning.

I stalled at 205-210 around Jan-March, but most importantly I wasn't gaining.

My original goal was 200lb. Gonna move the goalposts to 182lb and 13 stone. I would imagine this will allow me into a 34 jean which I purchased in 2013. Then I am going to start running/rowing/cycling and maybe starting weight lifting when I move into my next flat so I can get an extra room for a rack and my rower.

My diet is going to consist of.

3 small eggs with fried onions and a squirt of Sriracha.
Half can/ full can of tuna in wrap with greens mayo, and a Squirt Of Sriracha.
Chicken breast grilled and drained + fried onions/mushrooms/peppers with a SOS

I will allow options hot chocolates and I drink my coffee black.

I will allow an occasional small frozen pizza or nice bread buns with soya burgers with greens and salsa. I need them on stand by as I live in close proximity to... I'll go look... I shit you not... 176 takeaways on just eat alone. And I know some of these places are so popular they don't even deliver.

When I get my goal weight and start exercising I will be able to up the calories so I hope to start buying flank and skirt steak and I've got those sad looking prison tray prep boxes ready for them.

A fat friend started telling me he doesn't want me taking it too far and suggested I should be eating more or I will develop health problems :/ I stopped offering him apples back last year when he ate 70% of the skin of an apple and threw it in the bin. I thought he was gonna eat the rest just wanted the skin first for some reason. It would appear that's how he eats apples. I can't watch that motherfucker do that to my softball size pink ladies. I offered to cut the fucking skin off and i'll eat the apple... That's no good either, he gets no fucking apples now. He also 'can't' eat chicken for some reason' I asked him if it was something to do with his blood type... No.
>>
>>41177400
Thanks for the reply, it really helps a lot being able to talk about it with somebody.

My goal isn't to be muscular or stick thin, I'm just tired of being this fat anymore. I don't expect it to go over night either, I didn't put it on over night in the first place, but just seeing some progress will probably make me feel a lot better. I understand that it's a life style change and not a short term thing and then back to eating shit again, and I'm definitely scared of losing this mindset down the road and getting back into my old habits. I guess the positive thing of this being such a mindfuck is that I'll remember these feelings, guard them, and never let myself go that way again.

>>41177758
I actually completely cut out soda earlier this year, all I drink now is water and black coffee. I used to drink a shit ton of soda a couple years back, there was even a time when I drank pretty much nothing but coke. Now thinking back of it I don't understand how I could've been doing this to myself, what the fuck was I thinking.
>>
>>41177222
Pushups, chinups.
You spent more effort crying on the internet than you did looking shit up.
>>
>>41176179
looking great anon
>>
>>41177605
Good job man, it's really fucking impressive how much of a difference can just a year make.
>>
File: 1465311961040.jpg (18KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
1465311961040.jpg
18KB, 300x265px
>>41177991

Yeah getcha man, It sucks to be overweight, and it's definitely hard. I think reading the fitness sticky, going through those tools linked up above and go at it then you'll be right mate.

You'll probably go through the anger stage where you hate yourself, hate that you got to where you did, and that's a very fine line to tread before you take it too far. I won't delve into my shit, but you gotta understand that you're gonna work your fucking ass off to not be that guy again, and once you get 10kg, while you can still dislike how you look, try to appreciate that you've lost something, that you're on the right track.

But yeah, do cardio at first, my suggestion is an hour long, brisk walk (I go at 6-8 Km/h for brisk walking at 6ft.) The way i did it was that every 3 minutes, i'd increase the incline by 1, till i got to incline 12 (my max on the treadmill), then lower it back down, skipping 1 straight to 3 inc. then jumping back down, and staying at 6Km/h. I built up to this, and then later on added in proper 2-3 minute 13Km/h sprints varied throughout. If you don't have a treadmill, do that outside, but again, i caution you to be careful with concrete.

Also, while they're not bloody amazing for toning or anything, throw in Push-ups, Cross-crunches, Planks, Leg ups and Wall sitting.

They're body exercises that will help you work your muscles using your own body weight against yourself. Later down the line, look for some Parks and shit with exercise equipment so you can incorporate chin-ups and the like, but that's way further down the track.
>>
>>41178025
For that matter..

http://www.startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html

I don't even go to a gym. The only ones around here are YMCA and Planet Fitness... and one of them isn't even a "gym."
>>
>>41177991

And now that you've realized you're unhappy, only you can fix that, and the only person you can disappoint with that is yourself. So make sure that you damn well want it, and trust me, if you're overweight, you probably do. Then fucking throw your all into it, it's easy to quit, but you gotta push yourself through that and know that this is helping you for YOU.
>>
>GF of 6,5 years left me on this day 4 weeks ago
>immediately started reorientation of life and body goals
>instead of broken relationship a focused on myself
>startet cutting, eating healthy and cardio at 112 kg
>i am down to 103 kg and and just returned running 9,65km in 1h12 min
> feel great all around
> people notice the weight loss
> even my stretchmarks dont bother me because fuck it

we all gonna make it someday
>>
>>41176722
>hiding_in_the_pussy.jpg
>>
>>41178153
great advice dude
>>
>>41178135

It's actually more impressive than that. I did both my weight loss over the course of a summer(3-4 months).
>>
>>41178626
Oh shit, tell me more anon. I have 4 months of free time ahead of me.
>>
File: 1473385483259.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1473385483259.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
I don't know which calculator to use, boys.

The one in the sticky, that frog thing, says my TDEE is 2900 calories. But other ones say 2700, some others say 3300. What do?
>>
File: 14672291794166.png (230KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
14672291794166.png
230KB, 1024x576px
>>41178659

Nothing really complex about it.

>What did I do?

Just counted my calories and ate well. Here's how I ate regularly:

>Morning:

Eggs + fruits + small bowl of high protein oatmeal

>Lunch:

Boiled chicken breast + a bit of rice and vegetables

>Dinner

Fish or Horse meat + some rice and vegetables.

>Snacks

An apple or two if I ever get hungry during the day.

I guess I'm not saying anything really new because that's really all there is to it. There's no secret.

The hardest thing is staying loyal to your diet.

One of the things that really help me was drinking water. I remember having piles of empty water bottles everywhere in my house. Drinking lots of water dulls the hunger. It doesn't get rid of it but it helps by making it manageable.

If you tell me a bit about your own issues I could help you a bit more.

Do you live alone? Do you buy your own food?
>>
>>41178784
>Horse meat
how the fuck do you get your hands on that, how are its stats, and how does it taste?

I would imagine it's like REALLY lean beef
>>
File: tenor.gif (485KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
485KB, 500x281px
>>41178784
>Horse Meat
>>
>>41178744
cut below 2000. That way your actual TDEE doesn't matter.
>>
>>41178784
>>41178659

Forgot to mention training.

First weight loss: Went 3 times a week to a semi-private gym. I didn't know anything about training and didn't have any real ressources(Didn't browse fit back then) so this help me in terms of acquiring some general knowledge on fitness and training.

Second weigh loss: Went to a normal gym and managed to get an average of 4-5 times a week at the gym + ran after every workout.

I would lose up to 5 pounds per week. Felt really good. I had some moments of weakness here and there but I pulled through.
>>
File: 1492467228470.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1492467228470.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
Been eating better, cutting, IF for a while and am dropping pants sizes but my belly not changed at all. Anyone else experience this shit? Should I see a doctor?
>>
>>41178888
check'd

for most people the last place they lose fat from is their stomach. It will change, just not as noticeably as elsewhere
>>
>>41178153
>>41178204
Thanks a lot for all that, really appreciate it

I don't have a treadmill, but I guess I'll get one of those apps that tracks your speed/distance and start my days off by going outside for an hour or so for starts
>>
>>41178820

Just go to your local butcher or ask somebody at the supermarket. You might need to go through a few supermarkets though. They don't always have them in stock.

If you're low on cash get it in grounded meat. If not get it in steak.

Tastes slightly worse than regular steak but I got used to it and I prefer it over regular steak now.

>>41178825

Problem?
>>
>>41178784
I'll be spending the summer home with my parents, I guess I'll have to let them know about my intentions
>>
>>41178888
Take weekly measurements and monthly progress pics.
I keep thinking I haven't changed at all visually, then I look at a pic from january and there's visible (if not staggering) progress.
>>
>>41179084
>Take weekly measurements
That's just asking for depression.

I'd take them monthly, but this is good advice. You might LOOK the same proportionally but your size is actually going down. Measure yourself and you'll know for sure.
>>
>>41179045

Try to get the people around you to help you a bit.

I used to ask my dad to hide his snacks. Helped me a lot.
>>
IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF NOT SEEING STRIATIONS FUCK BEING FAT
>>
>>41179143
I'll have to, I just find it really difficult to bring a topic like that up, even though I know everyone would be supportive

I guess I can't keep making excuses forever when everyone is stuffing food to my face
>>
>>41174883
>Get amazing job offer for after I graduate.
>It's in Houston which is where my dad just moved so I'll have some family nearby.
>Read online that Houston is still pretty conservative and maybe I'll be able to find a nonslut gf.
>Friend from Houston tells me that Houston is the fatty capital of the world.

Damn it, guys! I've just about made it too! I've dropped 20 pounds and I'll probably lose about 10 more before I get down there. It was going to be awesome. Instead, it looks like just going to be m and a bunch of Fatty's.
>>
>>41179350

I allowed myself one cheat meal per week but It couldn't be a moment of weakness. It was always at the same time and on the same day. Saturday nights without exceptions. So whenever the temptation was really strong I could always stall my psyche by assuring it that I had a cheat day coming up.

but whatever you do, Don't let your friends find excuses for you.

>Come on dude, it's X holiday, just one burger.

Roast the shit out of them. If there's one thing I've learned is that you can always find a valid excuse for cheating if you allow yourself to do so.
>>
Just ate 8oz chicken salad on 1 slice of toast and a cup of greek yogurt. altogether 780 cals. I'm feeling so full of energy. My dinner meal will probably be meat and veggies at around 600-900 cals. Ending the day below deficit, this is pretty easy!
>>
File: 20170423_120117~2.jpg (2MB, 2764x3198px) Image search: [Google]
20170423_120117~2.jpg
2MB, 2764x3198px
What's for breakfast today /fat/?
>>
>>41179956
is that couscous or quinoa?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170423-121017.jpg (104KB, 1061x780px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170423-121017.jpg
104KB, 1061x780px
>>41179967

Quinoa
Ground Turkey
Green beans
>>
>>41179956
Half a cub of Fiber One, a third a cup of almond milk, two cups of black coffee, 40oz of water, a vitamin D pill, and a fish oil pill. I miss regular bowel movements.
>>
>>41175149
Put on muscle and go as low bf% as you can.
>>
>>41180074
This is actually a decent suggestion. If you got that much excess then you've lost a ton of weight, now's the time to get lifting and do serious bodybuilding to fill out the excess.

For dinner I had the roast dinner, only let myself have two potatoes. Food tastes so much better when you're on a diet.
>>
>>41175149
I heard water fasting can get rid of excess skin. Look into it.
>>
>220
>have lost about 25 pounds in the past two months
>think i'm starting to look good.

>remember that I'm 10 pounds heavier than I was in freshman year when I lost 40 pounds because I thought I was a fat fuck.
>>
>Ate whole pint of halo top
>only at 923 calories for the day so far

dang I love this stuff but it's pricey
>>
>>41180617
if it was any cheaper I would eat it instead of protein bars/whey. It's honestly probably for the best.
>>
>>41174899
Weighed in yesterday and am, too, feeling pretty stoked
>>
>>41177222
>Just a couple days ago something inside me broke

What happened?
>>
What are good habits to build on your off days? I'm working out M-Sat (doing 45 mins of lifting and 45 mins of low intensity fat burning cardio) and taking Sundays off.

Should I lower my calorie in take? Should I still take my post-workout protein shake? Do I do body weight exercises i.e push ups and sit ups squats and such?

I just feel bad about eating even clean food if I'm not going to the gym or something.
>>
File: 1492555620256.png (7KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
1492555620256.png
7KB, 268x188px
>>41176030
tfw ugly
>>
File: CofC.gif (8KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
CofC.gif
8KB, 300x198px
Just a quick post for anyone who fucked up today

Medfag here and I've met lots of fatties, drug abusers, smokers etc etc. One thing I've seen a lot of, is people who did really well for ages, and then had one bad day and threw it all away. Now this might have happened to you just know, you might have finally caved and binged that whole pack of cookies that's sitting right next to your laptop right now. Or, two weeks ago, after losing all that weight, you gave up and just don't feel like starting again because hey, you've fucked up for two weeks now.

Please take a look at the graph.

An important step to recognise in the cycle of change, is "Relapse". Having a "relapse" is a normal step for the cycle of change, and what's encouraging is studies show that the more times you try, the more likely you are to finally succeed at some point (reach "lasting exit"). The important thing now, is to just draw a line under it and pick up where you left up. You're a human being, you fucked up. In 1999, Excite CEO George Bell rejected to buy Google for $750,000. There have been worse mistakes before that ice-cream, and there will be worse mistakes after. But the biggest mistake you could make to yourself right now, on an individual level, would be to give up on a goal you've already worked so hard towards.

Keep going guys.
>>
>>41174883
>mfw I see the calories mushrooms have
YES.
FUCKING.
YES.
>>
>>41180193
This is literally me

>Start at 204
>Currently 177
>Remember that when I was 170 in sophomore year of high school I hated my body and got down to 150 and STILL hated my body

I just want off this ride.
>>
>>41180617
What flavor do you like best? I really like the Chocolate almond crunch
>>
>>41180908
>But the biggest mistake you could make to yourself right now, on an individual level, would be to give up on a goal you've already worked so hard towards.

Good post medfag thanks. I ate a weed brownie with a friend and overate a shit ton but it was fun and I can't expect to just remove fun from my life so I can be thinner. Just gotta do better today and tomorrow and every day after.
>>
>>41180977
Peanut butter cup is my absolute favorite, though I also like chocolate chip cookie dough and mint chocolate chip. I haven't tried any other flavor besides those and lemon cake, but I absolutely despise lemon cake.
>>
File: 1483625335395.jpg (41KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483625335395.jpg
41KB, 720x480px
Officially crossed the 20lb lost benchmark
40 to go, the key is starving yourself and working out 4-5 times a week.

Who would have though.
>>
>>41181074
The lemon cake one wasn't lemony whatsoever I hated it

The peanut butter cups is one the higher calorie ones right? I wanna try it though. You should try the chocolate almond one it tastes like cherry garcia from ben and jerrys for some reason
>>
>>41181079
>the key is starving yourself

Bye.
>>
>>41181111
What?
Is a 1600 calorie deficit not starving?
>>
>>41181099
Yeah, it and red velvet are the highest calorie ones at 360 per pint. Between a pint of actual peanut butter and a pint of peanut butter Halo Top though, my decision is clear.

I love peanut butter so much.
>>
>>41181163
Peanut butter, like eggs, is one of the most versatile foods

Without either I would have given up on losing weight week 1
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>determined to lose weight
>look up horror stories of excess skin after weigh loss
>I'll look disgusting either way

why even live?
>>
5'3 started at 250 now at 200 feels good so long 200s. Thank you FPH thread and this one!!!
>>
>>41181251
have you tried the powdered peanut butter? I use it in my oatmeal and now all I eat is oatmeal
>>
>>41181122
Kek

How much you weigh bro?

I'm 5'7 225lbs and I'm doing okay with staying around 1600-1700 calories.
>>
>>41181263

What do you eat at 5'3?
>>
>>41181292
6' and 219, by 1600 deficit I mean my TDEE is 2800 and I eat 1200 per day or less
>>
1000-1500 cals
>>
>>41181316
That's too big of a deficit imo.

Try doing a 600 calorie deficit. Should be more manageable but of course the weight loss will be slower.
>>
>>41175028
>Weight loss leads to a reduction in size of adipocytes and this decline in size alters their metabolic and inflammatory characteristics in a manner that facilitates the clearance and storage of ingested energy.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4371661/
>>
>>41181281
I tried it a few years ago but thats a good idea! I usually put frozen fruit, flax seed, and honey in my oatmeal right now and its really good.
>>
>>41181111
Why the fuck is 'starving' such a bad word, you guys are like some religious nuts. Back in high school I clocked at my highest - 118 kilograms - and I literally starved myself, but I lost 30 kilos and didn't fall off the wagon. In the end, it's just like any other substance abuse - some go to rehab and ween themselves off, some join a church or do some other quasi-religious, hippy-dippy shit and some just hug the toilet bowl and ride the storm out. I would eat less than 1000 calories and I would get really anxious if I didn't get lightheaded when standing up or wasn't getting hunger pangs constantly. Didn't fall off the wagon then and kept my weight for about 6 or 7 years. I've gained weight in the past few months because my life changed dramatically in many aspects, but I'm getting a handle on it again.

The one thing I wish I had known about back then was keto, but the problem with fat people in general is lack of dietary knowledge anyway. Right now I do IF+keto and I barely feel hungry at all and even then I suspect it's just a force of habit to eat boredom/depression away.
>>
>>41181452
Starving is a bad word because it only works for people like you maybe 1% of the time. (And obviously it didn't even work that well because you eventually gained it all back anyway lmao). Most people who starve themselves either:

1. Don't make it past a month and then gain it all back plus some
2. Develop some type of eating disorder and suffer from malnutrition
3. Lose all muscle during the starvation period and end up with a shit ton of loose skin and never learned to develop a healthy relationship with food so they still hate themselves

You're retarded for thinking that getting lightheaded and suffering from hunger pains constantly is going to help someone in the long run.

Good luck with your meme diet, I am just going to be normal about losing weight and eat at a manageable 500 deficit and exercise three times a week.
>>
>>41181523
>gained it all

Gained some of it back* before you cherrypick this too respond to
>>
>>41178744
The calculator in the op needs to be replaced by this:

http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/

It has many formulas with the option of averaging them out and let's you use decimals even on age.
>>
>>41180743
It's really fucking stupid, but I guess stupid things can sometimes make you think and reconsider your life
>>
>>41181546
Make the next thread and change it yourself
>>
>>41181547
Well....what was the stupid thing anon you're being so mysterious
>>
>check how much I have to eat to lose 1 kg a week
>750 calories daily
Jesus fuck, time to get way up on caffeine and shit.
>>
>>41181523
Dude he lasted 7 years, don't cherrypick. Personally I go with around 500-700 kcal a day but I'm a manlet.
>>
>>41181615
Thanks for your suggestion
>>
>>41181644
It's not that bad really, you only have to be 100% commited by using every kcal right.
EVERY KCAL COUNTS
>>
>>41180772
Clean your living space.
>>
1 month in, 5lb lost so far
we all gonna make it /fat/
>>
Post MFP usernames. I find having a support network helps me stay accountable.
>>
>>41181627
Let's just say I felt some strong emotions that were new to me, realized how lonely I am and figured that I might not be as straight as i thought
>>
>>41181717
I prefer cronometer
>>
>>41181644
So... IF?
>>
>>41181711
Nice mainly I clean during the week, but since I do have inspections once a week moving all cleaning to Sunday wouldn't be a bad idea. Thanks bro.
>>
>>41181733
Well you've the right attitude to be on /fit/.
>>
>>41181709
All I'm reading here is "Keep doing caffeine until you pass out".

Was aiming for:
Bowl of spinach (about 25kcal), no oil, salt and pepper.
Piece of meat (Chicken or can of tuna) about 200kcal

2 to 8 cups of black coffee.
No fucking idea what else to add there, I'm dogshit at macros.
>>
File: weight chart.png (309KB, 759x475px) Image search: [Google]
weight chart.png
309KB, 759x475px
when will i start losing fat weight instead of water weight?
>>
>>41181733
>I might not be as straight as i thought

Ha! Gay!
>>
>>41181814
After the first two weeks most likely.
>>
File: CO94tzBWwAAvSgV.jpg-large.jpg (152KB, 843x750px) Image search: [Google]
CO94tzBWwAAvSgV.jpg-large.jpg
152KB, 843x750px
>>41181782
>>
My BMI now says I'm 'Normal.'

Am I... Is this making it?
>>
>>41181782
I've been doing this for two months now while functioning, if that can help you. In one day I eat 2 egg whites (don't get started on meme debate, it's just for the kcals), one can of tuna or half a can of sardines, some broccoli, 10 almonds, 150-200g of chicken/turkey. +50g of oats on gym days. As for the coffee I drink half about 100-150cl of moka coffee in one sitting in the morining but I've been doing that regardless of diet for years.
>>
>>41181881
Forgot to mention one teaspoon of olive oil and lattuce just to load up on fiber if I'm feeling hungry.
>>
>>41181814
Immediately. You lose them concurrently.
>>
>>41181879
Yes, congrats. How does it feel?
>>
>>41181854
>tfw I don't get this table
What are the % anon.
>>
>>41181879
Congrats, you are now skinnyfat. This is the starting point for actual humans.
>>
>>41181933
Jokes on you, mate. I've been lifting the whole time so i'm built fat.

>>41181909
Feels like I still got 20 lbs to go.
>>
Who /popcorn/ here
>>
>>41181523
First of all, I'm not even the guy you originally responded to, just chiming in with my experience on the subject. Second of all, 7 years is past the relapse timer, I didn't relapse because I never gained the weight back, just some weight above what is normal/healthy for a person my size/age. 7 years of absolutely healthy relation with food because I never starved myself and I never overate in that span. The weight gain was caused by tremendous lifestyle changes like a massive increase in income coupled with less free time and a healthy dose of depression. It's funny how when you feel bad, but you have a bunch of disposable income, you buy stuff in order to feel better. Sometimes it's something big, other times it's food. During all of the time I was fully aware of what's happening and was okay because I put my job performance in front of my physical appearance. Now that I am content with how things are at my workplace and I've gotten a handle on my depression, I'm tackling my weight in a very effective way.

>You're retarded for thinking that getting lightheaded and suffering from hunger pains constantly is going to help someone in the long run
How you extrapolated that is beyond me. I was determined and I persevered, that's the takeaway in my opinion. I was never morbidly obese to begin with (6'4" or 195cm) and people constantly underestimated just how heavy I was, so I felt normal. In other words, I never had an unhealthy relationship with food to begin with, I was just a foodie with shit genetics and lived in a society where nutrition is about as mythical as what Alister Crowley taught. As I mentioned, I consciously gained weight because something had to give.

>Good luck with your meme diet
Good luck with being a cunt for the rest of your life. Keto makes caloric deficit a lot more manageable because you actually use fat for energy, not glycogen. Same caloric deficit, no hunger or lightheadedness. Sure is a meme, bud.
>>
>>41181948
If your BMI says normal, you're not that built.
>>
>>41181948
>Feels like I still got 20 lbs to go.
Are you shooting for you ideal weight? As in the middle of the healthy BMI range.
>>
>>41181965
Arm wrestle me, boy.

>>41181967
I'm just shooting to get rid of the gut and lovehandles. I started at 300, want to be at 174 and see where I'm at tummy-wise.
>>
>>41181912
What do you mean what are the %? Eat portions of that, while getting 1g protein/lb of body weight and you will make it. Although I could see how getting that much protein on such a low calorie diet is impossible.
>>
>>41181999
>1g protein/lb of body weight
Wasn't that 1g per lb of lean mass? Anyhow it's possible with load of egg whites and chicken.
>>
>>41182023
How much calories are there in egg yolks?
>>
>>41181523
Oh, and another thing - I would've expected guys here to have seen the 600lb tlc bullshit. Dr. Now puts the 600 pound cunts on 1000 calories a day diet. Just their BMR is above 3500 calories a day, making this a 2500 deficit. Let's do a bit more in terms of calculating shit here - he wants the dude to keep losing 40 pounds a month. At 3500 calories required to burn a pound of body fat, this means he'd have to do upwards of 4500 kcal a fucking D A Y. I'm sure an anonymous poster on a Kazakhstani embroidery forum knows a whole bunch more about what's considered starvation and how effective it is as a weight loss measure compared to a fucking doctor.

I guess you can take the fat out of your skin, but you can't take the fat out of your character and it's always gonna be a crab bucket around these parts.
>>
>>41181960
>I never had an unhealthy relationship with food to begin with, I was just a foodie with shit genetics and lived in a society where nutrition is about as mythical as what Alister Crowley taught. As I mentioned, I consciously gained weight because something had to give.

Well here's part of the reason why you think starvation is a viable means for most people on /fat/ Many, definitely not all, of the fatties here have some kind of shitty relationship with food where they obsess about eating too much too little, etc. You can't understand how starvation isn't practical for some /fat/ties because none of this is a problem for you.

It just annoys me when people like you or that fucking KFC person come into these threads and spout bullshit about starving yourself or losing weight eating like shit.

Honestly, do whatever the fuck works for you I just wish you wouldn't act like the key to losing weight is starvation, because some people here will thing what has worked for you, will work for them.
>>
>>41177786
how long did it take you to get to 230?
>>
>>41182052
100g of egg yolks (2-3 eggs) have 52 kcals for 10,86g of broteins.
>>
>>41182113
Jesus fuck yolks to have buttload of calories.
>>
File: 1381171350001.jpg (495KB, 870x885px) Image search: [Google]
1381171350001.jpg
495KB, 870x885px
Why aren't you on DNP losing 1 lb a day on top of your normal weight loss? Too scared to eat poison? What are you a little BITCH?
>>
>>41182073
My gripe is that you acted like starvation isn't a key but rather a lock on losing weight, putting you in some eternal limbo of binging and losing when it's up to the person. Just take a step back and look at the initial response you sent to the guy.

>Bye

Like you're the gatekeeper to weight loss and you have it all sussed out. I told you, like every substance abuse, there are multiple ways to go about it that all work. Yes, quitting cold turkey is without a shadow of a doubt the hardest and it most certainly won't work for everyone, but believe me, it will work for some.

What's more, it's not only about developing a relationship with food. Motivation comes in many shapes. You can be morbidly obese because you don't have a clue about how you look, because subconsciously you avoid that knowledge, but once you come to terms with what you've done and you set upon a path, it might be results that do it for you.

One thing I will say for sure is that knowing is more than half the battle. The more information you have on the subject, the stronger you will be no matter what caloric deficit you choose.
>>
>>41182131
Because we're not /fraud/ scumbags.
>>
>>41182124
Wait I meant egg whites, those have 52kcals for 10,86g of proteins for 100g, yolks have 325kcals for 100g.
>>
File: 1371923026367.jpg (142KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1371923026367.jpg
142KB, 1024x681px
>>41182159
DNP isn't a steroid though retard ?? It's plant fertilizer. It increases metabolism by 50-60% as opposed to ephedrine which is about 5%.
>>
>>41182071
>I guess you can take the fat out of your skin, but you can't take the fat out of your character and it's always gonna be a crab bucket around these parts.

I'm not giving out fat science, I am just advocating for sustainable, healthy weight loss. I am interested in your interpretation of crabs in a bucket because it seems like you're just mad I don't agree with you, were both trying to leave the bucket I am just crawling out a different way than you. But whatever, if you want to act butt hurt about it go ahead lmao
>>
>>41182131
Where do I get DNP?

Will it affect my sexual performance?
>>
>>41182174
You're using an outlying substance to lose weight instead of your own will and ability to do it.

That makes you a fraud.
>>
>>41182166
yeah yeah, I know.
Just checked egg calories and it was mostly yolk calories.

M-might have to buy egg whites now instead of whole eggs.
>>
>>41182131
I would if I could easily get it, I'm scared of legal troubles and stuff.
>>
>>41182206
the yolk is nutritous though!
>>
>>41182131
I would if I could find a source.
>>
>>41182184
It will make your cum and piss yellow but I'm sure your hand wont mind.

the fertilizer warehouse sells DNP. it's illegal to sell for human consumption so they have to market it as a fertilizer to not get shut down.

it's legal so you don't have to worry about gett v&
>>
>>41182180
Which part is interesting? You're acting like a cunt. I'm the one reinforcing people trying it their way. You're the one screeching autistically

>REEEE YOU'RE GONNA FAIL REEEE
>>
>>41182206
From my experience buying egg whites is only marginally cheaper and I've only found 500g packs that expire in two days 48h once opened so that's not really practical.
>>
File: 1369871044485.jpg (728KB, 1556x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1369871044485.jpg
728KB, 1556x1268px
>>41182221
it's legal retardo

>>41182233
see >>41182238

>>41182194
>You're using an outlying substance to lose weight instead of your own will and ability to do it.

Ok smart one. So supplements are creatine are fraud too?
>>
>>41182232
>>41182255
Well, I have A LOT of eggs, so i guess I'll bite the bullet and eat 80kcal an egg.
>>
>>41182238
fuckin' a then.

ALso isn't piss supposed to be yellow?
>>
>>41182281
drink more water anon
>>
>>41175116
buy a treadmill you cuck
>>
>>41182293
I drink about 1-2l of water.
My piss is and has always been yellow.
>>
>>41182269
Well yes there is no reason to go to this level of autism if you don't have to get your proteins on a low cut.
>>
>>41182312
I love eggs and mostly eat that and leafy vegetables.
>>
>>41182301
>1-2L

jesus anon drink more water
>>
>>41182301
It will be dark yellow like you're pissing out water mixed with paint. DNP dies your hands and tongue and insides yellow, that's one way to tell if it's real DNP. Also it's highly flammable so you can crush it and light it up.
>>
>>41182318
How much?
>>
>>41182318
>more water
Fuck since I've been on a diet I piss like 10 times a day and drink water every 30 minutes.
>>
>>41182301
two water bottles is a liter lmao that's nothing

>>41182322
>ingesting literal poison that explodes if ignited to lose weight
>>
>>41182251
Are you really equating me saying "Bye" to autistically screeching lmao

Sorry that I didn't coddle the guy and say "Okay starve yourself anon whatever works for you ~uwu~"

No I didn't say that because not eating is just as bad as overeating in many cases. You're going to fuck up your muscle content and be malnourished. I am not talking about like eating at a 1600 calorie deficit but still eating, I mean straight up eating less than 300 calories a day.

Acting like a cunt doesn't mean I am being a crab in a bucket. I'm not holding you back or trying to stop your success, I am just telling you that starving yourself is unhealthy and unsustainable.
>>
>>41182322
>people are putting this in their bodies
I'd rather be fat

>>41182330
I drink 3-4 liters a day

>>41182337
Yeah, this is me ever since I dropped to a healthy weight I have to pee like every hour.
>>
File: 1373343769306.jpg (172KB, 991x679px) Image search: [Google]
1373343769306.jpg
172KB, 991x679px
>>41182358
>he wouldn't rather be dead than stay fat

NEVER going to make it.
>>
>>41182238
DNP on that site is $25 per 60 50mg pills. Running a standard dosage of 250mg a day would only last 12 days. That shit is expensive, but hey, if it works.
>>
File: 1404028835569.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1404028835569.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>41182372
>tfw I made it without ingesting fertilizer
>>
>>41176179
Really good anon
>>
>>41182386
It's not recommended to take it for more than a couple weeks
>>
Y'all think I'm OK with still drinking beer if I'm only having one or two a week?
>>
>>41177391
great , now lrn2cook you plebit
really that shit yer eating is unhealthy
>>
>>41182479
Yeah
>>
The body fat % calculator doesn't work
>>
File: 1491622367563.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1491622367563.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>successfully dieting for 2 weeks
>had a slice of pizza this saturday
This shook my core and made me question everything
I'm weak /fat/
>>
>>41182588
Stop being a pathetic weak piece of shit you're no better than a heroin addict.
>>
>Started at 265 in March
>currently at about 258, been losing about a pound a week
>keep seeing posts about how others are losing 3-4 a week

Fuck.
>>
>>41182610
It's true and I hate it
>>
>go to store to buy lunch meat
>deli person gives me slice of cheese to ask if it's the right thickness
>can't help but eat free cheese
Kill me
>>
File: 1443238766654.jpg (156KB, 640x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1443238766654.jpg
156KB, 640x2400px
>Tfw Drop down from 255 lbs to 215 in 2 and half months for my flatmate crush
>Lift heavy, lift 6 times a week
>She notices me finally
>We sleep together, cuddle, tell her my feelings, she says she likes me as well, we kiss and sleep for the rest night together. Next day she tells me we should stop and although she likes me it cannot work. Try to change her mind and doesn't work and call the talk off for another day.
>We talk again she tells me that i should value our friendship so far and just accept it for now and move on. She is afraid i'm gonna be too compassionate and really fall in love and she wants to be kind of free.
>Have a breakdown and tell her we should at least try and in the end didn't change her mind accepted my loss and left.
>Try to bring it up once again a week later and she says there's no chance and i should get over it. It only happened because of alcohol.
>Tfw tumbled back to 223 in less than two weeks.
>Gonna try my best until September and give it another shot next year.

Got back on track last days to my goal, with exam period coming gonna change to 3 day split for a month and look after my diet and add more nuts. Do not get unmotivated even for a second no matter what like i did, this has set back my physique and personal happiness for at least a month.
>>
>>41182611
i feel you. ive only lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks but im also lifting weights so idk if my muscle is growing
>>
6'0 / 265lbs. TDEE says 2700 and I'm eating 1300/day. Is this a good amount? I'm usually not hungry at the end of the day
>>
>>41182693
just let her go man.
>>
>>41182706
I wish i could, but i can't help my obsession with her, no matter how bad i know she's really shallow about looks and how she wants to live "wild" uni life.
>>
>>41182693
Fuck. That's rough my friend. Very fucking proud of you for losing 40 pounds in 2.5 months, that's dedication. I'm at 20 pounds lost myself, just about to hit the 2 month mark in a few days. I'm going to start taking this shit seriously if I want to make it. This kinda goes without saying but thanks to all of you for sharing your stories and giving people like me the motivation to keep going.
>>
Gone from 97 to 92 over the past 5 weeks. My lifts have been going up (used to lift kinda before and played sports) but there is no visual change. I measure my waist and chest and there is no change. Any idea where the weight could be coming from? (btw I have huge love handles and they seem to host the most fat)
>>
File: cat 3453.jpg (9KB, 208x193px) Image search: [Google]
cat 3453.jpg
9KB, 208x193px
>at a healthy weight now
>look good
>still want to lose weight

Do I keep going or what what do I do now
>>
File: image.png (269KB, 502x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269KB, 502x579px
>tfw fat as fuck until age 14 about 5'6 185 lbs
>age 14 I'm now 5'7 145lbs and look much more attractive with sexy hair
>had more interaction with females more now than ever before during ages 14-16
>age 17 the weight starts coming back to me quickly
>fast forward to now and I'm currently 20years old. 5'7 and 225lbs
>feel fucking fat and ugly
>no more interaction with females anymore
>when I look back at pictures of me with I was thinner I get fucking depressed thinking "holy shit, I looked so much better than I do now."

Well there's my story fellow /fats/. I'm trying to lose the weight again. So far so good. I realized that more weight= less confidence for me and vice versa. I don't even want to speak to women anymore until I feel good about my body again. Wish me luck and good luck to you guys.
>>
>>41181300
hobbit foods , lembas of I can get it
>>
File: 1492797908500.jpg (52KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1492797908500.jpg
52KB, 736x736px
>>41181879
fucking normies
way to go anon
>>
>>41181879
My BMI is normal as well but I look like a deflated bag due to loose skin. 300->170 Life is suffering.
>>
>>41183085
we're all gonna normie, bruh

>>41183124
I'm sure that's what I'll be expecting once I hit 170. I've been weight lifting and cardio-ing the whole time but I'm 300->194.

Hopefully life won't be... deflated bag levels of suffering.
>>
>can go back to taking my EC stack tomorrow after my drug test

good feel, it's hard exercising on a deficit otherwise
>>
DNP pastebin. Only try the first source. Its legal. https://pastebin.com/zi3wXCWC
>>
>>41183199
Oh jesus fuck, I forgot all about ephedrine coming up on a drug test.

How long does it take to clear your system?
>>
>>41182545
Hello
>>
>>41183219
2-5 days apparently
>>
>>41183254
Ah, alright. Plenty of time to plan for it then.

Thanks, babe.
>>
File: 1492633493728.jpg (87KB, 501x666px) Image search: [Google]
1492633493728.jpg
87KB, 501x666px
Didn't lose any weight this week /fat/ =(

Cals were on point, worked out 5/7 days... Have been losing a steady 3lbs per week for the last two months. I know it's just a little stall, but put me in a shitty mood. Was excited to be under 250
>>
File: 5zm.jpg (20KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
5zm.jpg
20KB, 313x286px
>>41182693
Good lord what beta shit is this? You had a breakdown and begged her to keep sleeping with you? Just accept it when she says no. Have some fucking pride, man. Gave my cringe muscles a real workout.
>>
>>41174963
Well, you can get lipo if you aren't poor. Probably what I'm going to do once I hit my goal weight and maintain it for a year.
>>
>>41180908
I like this, thanks
>>
>>41183219
>>41183219
You realize that ephedrine isn't illegal right? You can just say that you've taken bronkaid for it's intended usage.
>>
>>41182693

>Lifting for girls

It's not a meme anon.

Do it for yourself, and don't try to save her in 5 years after she's done "being free".
>>
>>41183308
probably just retaining water weight
>>
File: blrrrh.png (7KB, 831x101px) Image search: [Google]
blrrrh.png
7KB, 831x101px
Well I suppose that I wasn't hungry but it was too late for me to cook, and didn't have much else prepared. I didn't even finish the soup it was so nasty.
>>
So I started loosing weight about 2 and a half months ago.
Started at 104.8kg and im at 94.8 now
Is that good? I just reduced all of the sugar and junk food to none.
What quick cardio I could do to lose weight faster?
>>
File: doge.jpg (4KB, 117x113px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
4KB, 117x113px
>>41183312
I didn't beg her, just told her what's the point of not trying anything if we really feel the same, but i guess it was all lies. Did say some beta shit by the end before leaving but give me a break, i have no experience doing this shit.
>>41183671
I started for her mostly, but now i do it for my self. Gonna give it another shot next year that we live in the same flat again and if shows no interest at all just gonna leave it and keep searching.
>>
>>41183769
Also, whats the ideal weight if Im 6'1
>>
>>41183770
You said you "had a breakdown." Nigga you begged.

I guarantee she's not attracted to you anymore dude. She said she didn't wanna date you because you'd get too attached and clingy and you responded by doing EXACTLY that. It's over. How you responded is enough to make any woman write you off forever, much less one who specifically told you she didn't want this. Give it up. Look for other fish in the sea and try not to be a pathetic sad sack next time.
>>
>>41183769
HIIT for quick cardio.
There is no "ideal" weight. It's what you're happy with. I should say ideals are different from everyone but from a completely scientific standpoint anything between 10-15% bf is considered healthy for males.
>>
File: no.png (6KB, 259x110px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
6KB, 259x110px
>>41183789
Do HIIT. Cut white bread if you still eat it. Do compounds. There's no ideal weight it depends for what physique you want to achieve it can range from (70-85 kg).
>>
>>41183838
Damn anon you're harsh but not gonna lie i feel like what you said is partially the truth i don't wanna accept.
>>
>>41183849
>>41183852
Whats HIIT?
>>
Is garlic salt approved? I've been eating my tuna/chicken/veggies with black pepper or paprika but I want something new tbqh.
>>
I don't see the problem with salt if I'm drinking enough water
>>
>>41183970
I think sugar and literal poison would be the only "seasoning" you'd want to avoid.
>>
>>41183914
High Intensity Interval Training. There's many HIIT workout but i'd advise you Sprint 10-20 s and jog/walk 30s and repeat for 10-15 min.
>>
>>41184013
There is nothing wrong with salt.
>>
File: 1483771299865.png (297KB, 448x506px) Image search: [Google]
1483771299865.png
297KB, 448x506px
>tfw scale said 219
>was 305 last March
>first time It's been this low since 10th grade
>my knees dont hurt anymore
>can buy xl shirts for once
>>
I've been depressed as fuck for the last month or so. On the plus side, it has completely killed my appetite.
>>
>>41181717
D>>41183688
Hopefurry. Trying for 210 by August
>>
>>41184189
Invalid username.
>>
Childhood dog's sick. Spent all my money at the vet for him. Still owe more. He looks like he'll recover though. Drove to pizza place to pick up a large cheese because I'm hungry and idgaf. Walked away.
>>
>>41184115
>knees don't hurt anymore
such an underrated feel. i didn't even realize my body hurt until i dropped a ton of weight.
>>
>>41184252
you are great anon, don't forget it, your dog loves you very much
>>
>>41181854
/fit/'s diet is soccer-mom as fuck.

Nuts, butters (nuts), oils (plant) are high as holy high fuck in omega-6 fatty acids.

Fresh fruit is high as fuck in sugar and nothing else, maybe fiber and maybe if you count fructose as a laxative it might be good?

Chicken/turkey (and their egg) is also high as fuck in omega-6 fatty acids. Fish is great but not "all" types, most are high in heavy metals.

Brown rice is terrible. So are whole grains. Why? Just google it. There's a reason why humans have, for millennia, removed the bran. Why? Not just for flavor. Google it.

Then it lists cottage/cream cheese as if they're somehow better than regular cheese. If anything, hard cheeses are better because they contain less lactose and therefore are better for lactose-intolerant people and those who want to reduce carbs.

Potatoes are great but if you're going to rail against white bread at least fucking keep it consistent. There's nothing in potatoes. Literally nothing... just like white bread. Get it together, anon.
>>
>>41184555
>Brown rice is terrible. So are whole grains. Why? Just google it. There's a reason why humans have, for millennia, removed the bran. Why? Not just for flavor. Google it.
No xplain it or KYS keturdiu
>>
>want to do the C25K program for cardio
>don't want my knees to get fucked up

Are there any good alternatives?
>>
>>41184587
Pay attention to your body and stop if you're experiencing real pain
>>
>>41184555
so all meat is bad, all fat is bad, fruit is bad, all grains are bad, all carbs are bad, cottage cheese is worse than regular cheese

Holy shit, you have autism. Probably look like shit with what ever diet you are following.
>>
>>41184252
I hope your dogo gets well anon.
good on you for walking away
>>
File: 1475219775686.png (37KB, 180x271px) Image search: [Google]
1475219775686.png
37KB, 180x271px
>>41184574
It's widely known, newfriend.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9302338

>>41184615
>everything is bad because the soccer-mom bullshit I eat is bad
Anon, you call me autistic. Could it be you?

Beef is lower in omega-6 FAs than all other meats commonly eaten. Chicken is the worst. This is assuming standard grain-fed diets. Avoiding meat is silly, you're a retard if you think I'm suggesting that. I'm suggesting you should avoid chicken breast as your go-to meal for weight-loss. Although more expensive, lean cuts of meat are better, more pure means of getting healthy. Those cheapo thin-cut steaks you see for $2.49/pound are far better nutritionally than your standard chicken thigh at $1.49/pound.

Animal fat is not bad. Saturated fat is not bad. Show me a single study that definitively shows saturated fat causes problems that unsaturated fat doesn't and I'll shut up. I'll wait.

Cottage cheese is not worse than regular cheese. They're equal. That's the point I'm making.

And further, fruit IS bad. Look up what fructose actually does to you. I won't respond to you further because you're either brainwashed or stupid and there's nothing I can do to change your mind. Hivemind is a powerful thing. You're basically reddit at this point.

Fuck you /fat/, you fucking suck.
>>
>>41184555
make a new infografics anon
are you a me ketofag?
>>
>>41184664
> experimental datas does not provide evidence that the brown rice diet is better than the diet based on white rice

We're not concerned about that. Why we consume brown rice over white is because it takes longer to digest, and slows the digestion of protein. Helping you always maintain the drip drips of amino acids.
>>
>>41184664
>I'm suggesting you should avoid chicken breast as your go-to meal for weight-loss.
Chicken breasts are one of the cheaper, leaner protein sources with an excellent amino acid profile. Avoid it if you're a dumb nig.
>muh omega 6
Nigger do you even know what omega-6 is? On a chemical level? Don't worry about it.

>fructose
Look up the chemical composition of fructose and go compare it to glucose.

Spoiler: they're pretty much the same. 100% the same for digestion.

Go take your mom science somewhere else.
>>
File: 24352.png (484KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
24352.png
484KB, 500x563px
>>41184694
I'm not saying that's not true, I'm just seriously asking: do you have a link for that?

>>41184682
What??

Are you saying I'm a ketofag because I don't believe in a low-fat diet?

The idea that eating fat == you're fat is silly and based in woman-logic. Fat, as far as calories are concerned, is equal to carbohydrates. They contain no nutrients in and of themselves. High fat or high carb makes no difference. It comes down to nutrient density. Can you get more nutrients in canola oil or lard?

Trick question. They're both pure fat. There's nothing in them but types of fat. And I can surmise that farm-raised lard is going to be high in omega-6 FAs but I can guarantee the canola oil is going to be high in it.

>>41184718
Chicken breasts are almost purely protein and that's great, if you want pure protein. So is rabbit. Get a bow and arrow and go hunt some rodents.

>nigger
Please die.

>fructose
Why is fructose a laxative and not glucose? Is it because they're different? What about sucralose!? It's basically sucrose. Just treat it the same, right? I mean, fuck you that's why.
>mom science
But it's you.
>>
>>41184742
>do you have a link for that?
Link for what? That carbs increase the digestion time of protein? Or that brown rice digests slower then white? Google it newfriend.

>Chicken breasts are almost purely protein and that's great, if you want pure protein. So is rabbit. Get a bow and arrow and go hunt some rodents.

Yeah, pure protein is great. You eat it with some vegitables and you'll be fine and live to 100.

One thing you didn't know, you retarded fucking nigger, that all this micro of things you have no idea about, don't mean squat.

As long as you eat as bit of everything, count your calories and get your protein in you'll be healthier then 99.9999% of the world diet wise.

Also frutose aint a laxitive. We digest it. Fucking mong.
>>
>>41184587
How much do you weigh? The knees experience 2-3x your bodyweight in increased force when running.
>>
>>41184783
You're clearly a troll. I sincerely hope the people reading this thread don't listen to you.

>you retarded fucking nigger
I'm whiter than you, being a pure WASP, but Ok. Carry on my fat, racist, southern friend.

>that all this micro of things you have no idea about
Not even English at this point.

>As long as you eat as bit of everything
A continuing trend.

http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/news/20030714/fructose-may-cause-digestive-problems#1
>Researchers report that three in four patients experienced digestive symptoms after consuming the fructose solution.

>Also frutose aint a laxitive. We digest it. Fucking mong.
I guess for 25% of the population.
>>
File: 120517rose-leslie1.jpg (25KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
120517rose-leslie1.jpg
25KB, 300x206px
>>41184783
>Link for what? That carbs increase the digestion time of protein? Or that brown rice digests slower then white? Google it newfriend.

What does the speed of digestion have to do with losing weight?

If you ate 10 apples per day and they took 10 days to fully digest, would you lose/gain less weight than if you ate 10 apples per day and they took 10 minutes to fully digest?

Think about it, newfriend.
>>
just ran for the first time in years.

0.5 miles at about 4am (this is around afternoon for me right now). Took me 13 minutes and my insides have a cold burn. Going to try again tomorrow and beat my previous time
>>
>>41184960
fucking hell I think I've used bits of my lungs that haven't been touched in years
>>
>>41184960
Don't do it, anon. Give yourself a day.

Go do some lifting today. Cardio isn't something you want to do every day unless you're training for a sport. Like boxing.
>>
>>41184999
even if I'm just trying to lose weight?
>>
Whats a proper diet for cutting?
>>
>>41182882
keep going
>>
File: 40845014.jpg (22KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
40845014.jpg
22KB, 600x635px
>>41183000
Same fucking story with some exceptions:
>fat fuck all of my childhood
>sweating profusely in warm temperature kind of fat
>do some exercise, but never really lose the weight until I did cross country in senior year
>girl asks me to prom
>I'm too fucking stupid to realize she likes me
>have to move away because family
>gain all the weight back over two years
>spend 3 years hating myself and stumbling through college
>coming up on my final semesters and I have little to show for it

Don't waste any time anon, you don't want to be like me.
>>
>>41185067
Well, here's the thing.

Cardio burns calories, and that's great. But, that makes you hungry.

Lifting weights/body weights makes you burn calories while you're doing it, but you also burn calories repairing muscle and making it bigger.

Also heavy lifting spares more muscle. Muscle demands more calories in a day than fat does. You don't want to lose muscle, so keep using it.

Use it or lose it, when it comes to weight loss.

>>41185104
Depends, how much you want to lose? What are your goals? How much money do you have for food every month? Are you gay and enjoy eating beans and lentils? etc.
>>
>>41184252
thats ok anon if your dog is sick you gotta take care of him
you go destroy the pizza, but also destroy the gym
>>
>>41185126
350 a month for food, I'm 240 look to drop to 190-180 within 6-8 months. I quit the gym for 6 months and today I started my 4 days a week gym. I do cardio and weights.

I'm thinking lots of fish, couscous, veggies, and superfoods like broccoli and chicken breast?
>>
>>41185104
keto and IF if you're supa fat
>>
>>41185146
>350 a month for food
350 what? Dollars? Are you American?

>couscous
Makes me think you're North African.

But anyways, assuming you're American (you're fault, you didn't use a $ sign or anything else) you're more than good on $350/month.

Fish is great, but only the right kinds. Think salmon, mackerel, sardines, anchovies, herring, etc. Oysters are great too (they come cheaply canned).

Veggies are great. Chicken breast is great too, but it quickly becomes boring. As does turkey and duck and other poultry.

Some other high protein, low fat meats are pork center-cut chops, beef "minute" or "cube" steaks, or basically any beef cut since high-fat beef cuts are sold as "prime" cuts of steak. Most beef roasts are high protein/low fat.

If you plan to go keto or "low-carb" then pork roasts, pork cuts other than "center cut," and most chicken/poultry cuts are high-fat/moderate protein. The fish I mentioned earlier fit well into this since they're all moderately high in fat.

High-fat foods are a double-edged sword. If you're addicted to food and eat tons, they're bad because of the sheer amount of calories. But fat fills you up quickly. Eating high-fat is like eating a pile of sand before you eat. Your stomach is full and you can pile on if you want, but why would you?
>>
>tfw even if I lose the weight I'll still be a failure
>>
>>41174963
>if you're already obese and lose weight, it's easier to gain that weight back after you get fit
Well then just don't gain the fucking weight back, then. If you bulking and cutting is just you filling and draining the same fat cells over and over again I don't know how it's a problem if you manage to keep some self control.
>>
I got minor whiplash from a car accident recently. How long should I wait til I start working out again and are there any easy exercises I can do until then?
>>
How balanced is my diet?
Breakfast
-cup of oats
-greek yoghurt
-2 whole eggs scrambled with 2 whites
-5 strawberries
Snack
-1 handful pecans and 1 handful cranberries
Meal
-1 bag of frozen veggies
-1 chicken breast steak 200g
Snack
-fat free pop corn
-1 apple
Dinner
-1 bag of frozen veggies
-200g tilapia

Will I be able to recomp on that?
>>
>>41175126
honestly dude, good for you. you might not look amazing, but that's something to be proud of. don't give up bruh
>>
>>41185240
Not him but would you consider cod and mussels good fish for a diet? I catch myself and I always wondered how it compared to others
>>
>>41185455
Let me break this down, if I may.

Why oats?
Why Greek yogurt?
Why 2 whole eggs scrambled with 2 whites????????? Does this mean 2 eggs with an additional 2 egg whites? Why?

Why specifically 5 strawberries? What in the actual fuck?

Why pecans and why cranberries? You know cranberries are tart as fuck right?

A whole bag of "frozen veggies." That's impressive. You know what else technically counts as a whole bag of "frozen veggies?" Fucking frozen french fries. What is the point of asking that?

Ohhh fat free popcorn. So tasteless and you'll never eat it more than once.

An apple. Please go. Then there's an entire other bag of frozen "veggies" and a nice tilapia steak.

What the fuck anon, is your diet based entirely on things you'll never eat?
>>41185508
Cod is almost entirely pure protein. Next to nothing otherwise. Mussels are basically clams/oysters but they're usually fresh water. Nutritionally speaking they're not the same, but they're great for the right nutrients. Assuming you live in North America, you can actually walk to your nearest stream/pond and pick mussels out of the water and cook them. They're plentiful and taste great. (but you do have to know what to look for, though it's not that hard)
>>
>>41185126
(I'm 067) that's for the advise man, I'll add that into my routine
>>
4th day into my keto diet, i feel a bit tired but no difference yet, should i feel different once my body is running on ketones? i read my breath might change but nothing like that has happened yet

side note - i actually joined the gym 18 months ago so my fitness is preddy gud now, started to lose weight (starting 230lb), 6 months in i saw all these loose skin pics and decided to bulk up instead, over a year i put on 30lb, i feel pretty thick and strong now, glad i didnt try continue cutting down to nothing back then, i now have all my noob gains to cut down to, it makes the journey longer but i think it is gonna end up having been the right choice in another 6-12 months time when i slim down
>>
>>41174883

I know what yah mean. In least you don't have a stupid situation to back it up. My video teachers acts like I'm very slow. I was late the first day sophomore year and I had no idea where I was going. Instead of a normal person and asking someone I first argued with a teacher for 30 minutes just repeating over and over that I had no idea where I was going(pretty sure it was an AP one too; and I had an audience of AP students that I knew) she got exasperated with me and said 'Do you want me to walk you?' and I ran the other way. My history teacher stopping to ask if I was okay. In stressful situations I act like a total moron okay? So I went to another building and went up the stairs(BTW the video room is on the first floor) and somehow ended up in the senior hallway and asked annooother teacher for help. A senior walked me to the class and I was on the other side of the school. Right across from my English class. Just for me to walk in and totally loose it. I think I had a panic attack right there in the classroom. You see I walked in 20 minutes late with a senior holding the door open for me and everyone staring at me like I was putting on a show. The problem? There was no seats left. I finally made it to the teacher's desk and he asked if I was okay and if I was 'exposed' to be in this class. I told him 'IDK' over and over. Than he said 'well just take any seat. I felt like yelling: What seat?!!!!???? So I paced some and than just sat in front of him because A) I was exhausted... and B.) I just wanted to be left alone. Soo than he walks me to a seat separated from everyone else but has a computer. I must of looked completely out of it and total panic mode because every five seconds in when he was introducing the class to the material we would be doing and whatnot he would be coming over towards me and asking if I was okay. I even have panic attacks.I'm fine with being the quiet, shy random weirdo. Okay... Maybe not so much. xP
>>
>>41185548
>4th day into my keto diet, i feel a bit tired but no difference yet, should i feel different once my body is running on ketones?
NOPE.

That's the thing, there's only one true way to know if you're in ketosis; a blood test.

Give it 3-4 weeks and all of the negative symptoms disappear (if you have them: dizziness, fatigue, etc. Not everyone gets them).

My breath hasn't changed since entering keto. I think for some people it might if you have a girlfriend who notices subtle shit but it hasn't for me. The biggest difference, honestly speaking, is I tried to donate plasma and on the walk home (40 minutes) I got tired and had to stop to get some water at a gas station because I felt like I was gonna pass out. That's the only time keto felt like anything but a normal diet to me (other than the carb cravings for the first 10-14 days)
>>
>>41185532
I got a spot out in the bay that takes 3 minutes to get to and it has hundreds of the fuckers. Looks like cod and mussels might be my go to thing for the summer. Thanks for clearing that up for me though, I appreciate it
>>
>>41185585
my diet only has 15.5g of carb per day, so i assume i will enter ketosis at some point sooner or later? not gonna bother with a blood test though, doubt doc would even let me get one, i know they have those piss strips too but again seems a waste of money
>>
File: 2017-04-23_22.37.04.jpg (131KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-23_22.37.04.jpg
131KB, 1440x1440px
Listen here fat fucks. Don't give excuses for yourself. Ex fat fuck here. The left is from August of last year. The right taken yesterday. Best advice I can give is portion control. Don't eat 6 plates for dinner. Eat 1. And cut pop.
>>
>tfw started keto a week ago
>tfw I'm not bloated all the time
>tfw I shit every 2 days at 3PM on the spot instead of whenever my body feels like it
>tfw 220 a month on groceries
>tfw for the first time in years my piss is properly colored
>>
>>41181733
This fucking board man, holy kek
>>
>>41185590
Cod is shit but if you got a spot where you can get lots of mussels, freshwater or not, that's awesome. I'm envious. I pay fucking $3 for 6oz in a can.

It sucks.
>>41185602
Bruh, if you're hitting 15.5g of carb per day there's a really good chance you're in ketosis right now. Hell, your body enters ketosis if you don't eat for 3 hours before bed and you wake up in the morning.

Being keto adapted is a different story and takes 3-4 weeks.

>>41185613
You can eat keto on half that. I've done keto on $80US a month. (it sucked, don't get the wrong idea)
>>
>>41185608
>Midlife crisis mode
Jesus gauges have never looked so faggy
>>
>>41185608
Mirin progress. Did you get divorced or something?
>>
>>41174883
Mid March I found out I was pre-diabetes with an A1C of 5.8. I'm 6'0'' I used to weigh 230 pounds.
Now I'm at 206 and did it with cardio every day and eating healthier.

I'm gonna start lifting again (I stopped after the diagnosis) since I felt good doing it and was less depressed over all. Not to mention it helps with weight loss and metabolism.

I have to admit, I'm still scared that I might get the full diabetes even if I eat healthy and stay active, but I'm going to be positive and keep up what I'm doing.

We're all gonna make it!
>>
>>41182693
I hate autists like you sooooo much. The pussy is for everyone. Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved.
>>
>>41185630
I've always had the gauges. And don't really care what you think.

>>41185636
Not gonna lie. Divorce. But motivation is motivation.
>>
>>41185624
ah ok, from le reddit it seemed to suggest it would take longer, and i thought it'd get me magickal powers as well

might wander down the chemist and see if they have the piss strips for a lark then
>>
>>41185658
Do you pham. You look happier. Guessing you got married young didn't grow into your own person based on the changes in the two pics. What caused the divorce? I like guys like you. Guys who actually post progress, guys who take chances, guys who don't give two fucks and live, if even a little.
>>
>>41185608
>>41185630
He looks like he could pull tons of alt chicks if you're into that, I wouldn't be so quick to judge

>>41185608
You look good man. Respect
>>
>>41182693
you failed her shit test
the moment she started getting all emo, you should've said fine and walked off as if you didnt care, you would've then been fucking her within a few days
>>
>>41185699
She decided to move in with her boyfriend of three years. Got married at 19 and divorced at 24. Fuck her. I've got zero tolerance for cheating. So within a couple weeks I decided to start taking care of myself rather than her whiney ass lol.
>>
>>41185732
19 is young. Shotgun wedding? That makes you... 27-29? Two baby girls, or more kids? Did you get screwed on child support/alimony? What's your split like? Hang with any trill niggas?
>>
Tell me stories of the times you slipped but got back up and kept going

I need the inspiration for my own inevitable fuckups
>>
File: 1492918628957.jpg (142KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492918628957.jpg
142KB, 2000x1000px
>>41182693
>having a crush
>falling in love
why would you do this?
>>
>>41185746
We dated for 2 years prior and thought we were ready. And ya, 2 kids. I'm still 24 though. Life's just been a bitch on me lol. I look older and I know it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 499x280px
>>41185686

I have the piss strips and I'll tell you: even when I was absolutely zero carb, literally eating nothing but meat all day long, those strips never put me in the deepest depths of keto.

I've been keto where those strips say i wasn't at all.

The deeper you get the less they work. But they are a great tool to tell if you are and you're experimenting with things.

For example: even though some low carb beers, and even those with moderate carbs, might interfere or not, the drunker I get, regardless of carbs in beer, the longer it takes for me to test positive on strip tests.

Maybe it interferes, maybe it doesn't. But I've had 0 carbs all day today except for 5 25oz cans of Natty Daddy and my strips say absolutely 0 ketones in my urine.
>>41185750
That's my waifu you're casually quoting there. I'll fight you for Emma Roberts.
>>
>>41185608
You went from 43 years old to 26, magic
>>
>>41185767
At least you got something outta the deal. Live man, you got a second chance. Favorite lift?
>>
>>41184789

258. Is that too heavy?
>>
>people twice my size have smaller mantits than me
considering suicide tbqh senpai
>>
so today i sat down and played borderlands 1, for 3 hours, and did the entire World at war campaign with a friend, for like 4-5 hours.

i forgot to eat today, im fat

is....is this good or bad? did i break the fat mentality cycle?
>>
>>41185859
no it just means you'll end up on the other end of the scale as a skelly.
Try to breed healthy eating habits.
>>41185828
It's just how your fat is distributed, it'll go away eventually just keep hitting your deficit
***unless it's gyno unlikely though
>>
>>41185768
....it takes a couple days to go into ketosis
>>
>>41185814
Yeah, unless you're like 7 feet tall.

I would highly recommend biking instead.
>>
File: 152165161.gif (461KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
152165161.gif
461KB, 500x281px
>>41185912
Oh you... it's almost like you researched it from reddit articles and soccer-mom websites!!
>>
>>41185912
https://youtu.be/Tch4v0L0GHA?t=20m43s

You need more Ron Swanson in your life, biotch.
>>
>down 3.3lbs this week
Is that too much?
>>
>>41185768
interdasting, ty for comment

back from shops (ketistix) and it went between lightest colour and 2nd lightest colour (0.05 to 0.15), at least it wasn't neg.
>>
>>41186135
no

unless you're under 185, then yes
>>
So sites like myfitnesspal tell me it's okay to eat more on days when I do sport.
Is this true?
>>
>>41178914

Anytime man, I wish you well on your journey, hopefully get to see a WIP a few months down the line where you've been doing well mate.
>>
>>41186370
>>41186370
>>41186370

new
>>
>>41186317

Think of it like this, on a day where you do nothing, fuck all is happening. You're not really sweating, not really moving all that much, in that case, you've burnt fuck all calories and are considered "Sedentary".

When you've done a mega-fucktonne of sports for a day or two during the week, where you've fucking gone at it like a ballistic fucking missile, running up and down the track like an autistic kid on crack, then you're gonna burn a lot of calories while doing it. Simply put, running equals more calories.

NOW, if you burn MORE Calories than normal, and you have, for example, 1800 per day, you've now done 3800 calories worth of exercise the WHOLE day, you're at a massive fucking deficit of -2000, that's a little fucking big isn't it? So you're able to eat to your goal, which if you're losing weight, is already a deficit, in order to promote growth of muscles, but to also fuel your body against the shitfest you've put it through

TL;DR Yes, yes you can eat more when you do sports.
>>
>>41186384
Thanks man, sounds good.
Though, let's say I only do exercise that makes me lose ~400 calories.
Then let's say I'd have a calorie deficit of 900. That's more than recommended, but wouldn't that just make me lose weight faster?
>>
>>41186464

The thing you're most looking out for is if you go past your Base Metabolic Rate (BMR), past that, sure you'll lose quicker if it's a consistent ~400 below your already deficit. But one day where you go a bit much on exercise, isn't gonna make a massive impact, at least not straight away. It will help with health and wellbeing, but number wise, not that much.

But if you consistently go a lot of exercise and CONSISTENTLY go under your necessary BMR, you'll get very sick. So just keep in your head what your BMR is, and do the math to work out whether you've had that amount, anything past that is choice and you can choose not to eat.
>>
>>41186464

Also, the biggest reason to watch out you're not going under your BMR is because it's literally the required caloric intake to make your organs function, you HAVE to, and i can not stress this enough, YOU HAVE TO EAT YOUR BMR in calories BARE MINIMUM.

So if your BMR for example, is 1500, you need 2300 to maintain, but you're eating 1800 to lose weight. Then you exercise for 600 calories, that puts you at as having eaten a +1200 calories overall that day. That's not ok, that's below what you need and if you do it consistently, you'll fuck yourself over.
>>
>>41177222
Go to startbodyweight.com for stuff to do at home. I did it for a couple months before I got the courage to go to the gym.
>>
File: ss (2017-04-24 at 02.51.05).png (46KB, 473x702px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-24 at 02.51.05).png
46KB, 473x702px
>>41186534

I feel like my net is too large like this dude is saying. I burn too much and don't have the "mindset" to eat it back so I'm in a huge deficit.

I'm gonna start changing my macros around because I've stalled at 165. (Trying to cut to 155 again). I plan on eating a fuck ton more carbs on training days then I have been.

2300 on Training days (M/W/F). 1800 on Tues/Thurs with IF. 2200 On Sat/Sun (sat/sun I walk around 23000 Steps ~3k Cals)

For reference here's my last week's total.

Any replies or tips would be great.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.