[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ general - smiling fat wojak edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 61

File: fwojak.png (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fwojak.png
44KB, 633x758px
Previous edition >>41154527

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of /fit/ who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more /fit/ body by lifting weights
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you'll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you'll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
https://tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
How's everyone doing today
>>
>>41162930
I'm having a beautiful morning with a nice Marlboro cigarette. I will be playing music whilst drinking a few beers with the lads today. How is your morning?
>>
>>41162939

Just having breakfast and a cheeky toke before a nice long walk. Looks like great weather out today.
>>
Wait so are you guys fatties trying to get fit or just fatties who have given up and are content with life?
>>
>>41162919
Help me /fit
I currently weigh 420 lbs, 5'10'' 19 yrs old

I don't know where to begin and I've read the fuckin sticky. It's just confusing to me and I find a lot of the stuff in it incoherent and un-understandable.

Where do I begin? What are some complete noob workouts that I can do at home with 5 lbs dumbbells? What about nutrition?
>>
>>41162970

We're all gonna make it, apart from the guy who keeps posting about how he lives on kfc or whatever
>>
>>41162986
When you're that fat, any kind of exercise with the right diet will help you lose weight FAST. Get on a strict low calorie diet and get addicted to Pepsi Max. Stop eating because you're bored. Hunger isn't dangerous at your weight.
>>
File: WP_20170422_001.jpg (233KB, 1088x528px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170422_001.jpg
233KB, 1088x528px
First time posting progress pic, pls no bully
6'2", dont know what I weighed at the start but Im 230lbs now. Its been just over 3 months, how am I doing?
>>
>>41162930
Doing great!
1 banana breakfast and a coffee with no sugar is all i've had.
Feeling genuine hunger, but it's something completely different than the cravings i used to get before quitting processed carbs, and this is a lot easier to ignore.
It's not gonna be easy keep it up when i get back to work tomorrow after skipping nearly 2 months (due to injury), but my progress is gonna speed up a lot, since i'm a construction worker.
>>
>>41162999
To be honest, I just finished two pieces of key lime pie. You hit the nail on the head with eating while I'm bored, because that's exactly the only reason I went and got the pie..
How do I avoid eating while I'm bored?
I work maybe 15 hrs a week max, so I have a lot of free time.
When the hunger pains set in, they become so unbearable that I finally cave in and end up eating more than I planned on
>>
>>41163005
Keep it up bro, i feel your pain with the stretch marks, but see them as even more motivation to get thin.
>>
>>41163005
Steady progress - nice; keep it up.

However,

Cut that fucking hair, you literally look like you live under a bridge.
>>
>>41163005
get a haircut
>>
>>41163037
You avoid getting bored by keeping yourself interested in something. Pick up a hobby which you can fill your head and time with, like making hip hop beats, programming, solving crossword puzzles, READING, whatever suits you.

If you start feeling actual pain from hunger, you can solve that by something light, like a low calory shake or whatever.

The thing about going on a low calory diet is that after only a few days you will "forget" what it's like to eat all the time and essentially only eat out of necessity rather than as a hobby.

Also weigh in every morning after going to the bathroom, this way you'll see a steady decline which you won't want to break. This is called gamifying and you should try it.
>>
File: 1332393957351.png (6KB, 162x63px) Image search: [Google]
1332393957351.png
6KB, 162x63px
>Be eating 600 under TDEE and intermittent fasting
>Started lifting again after i had got some proper equipment for free
>Following stronglifts
>Mfw how fucking fatigued i've been for the past few days

I wish i could give into these hunger pangs.
>>
>>41163048
>>41163050
its been about 3 and a half years since I had a haircut, was thinking of finally cutting it when I get to my goal weight
>>
>>41163054
I really enjoy watching Gintama, Hataraku Maou-sama,Tentai Senshi Sunred, etc. so I guess just watching more could be a cure to my boredom.
The thing is, I can't go for more than 2 hrs without feeling the unbearable need to put something in my mouth (no cocks)
I've tried time and time again, usually by making small goals (e.x. making it 2 hrs 30 mins before eating again, then if I was successful, I would bump it up to 3 hrs, etc.)
I literally turn into a fucking bear when I force myself to far. It's gotten to the point before when my dad would block the entrance to the kitchen so I couldn't eat anymore food because we were running low (due to my overeating)
I've heard of really overweight people taking carb inhibitors and using wraps, could that help me out in the beginning?
>>
>>41163059
please do it. Then post a transformation pic
>>
I am almost off the path of fatness but now I look to my parents and see 2 (morbidly?) obese 50 year olds, I try to advise them but they will heed nothing.

I don't want my parents to die in 10 years time, how do I help them?
>>
>>41163059
Used to have hair that long. Getting it cut felt like walking towards a guillotine, but I don't regret it at all.

Never again
>>
>>41163128
shoot them
>>
>>41163104
I have no idea what those Japanese things you listed are, but I'm going to assume they are anime? I don't know much about anime, but I know you are quite unlikely to learn anything about life from them. I would not consider anime a hobby, it's a very passive activity, because you're just being spoon-fed very basic entertainment. Note how the suggestions I had for hobbies were all directed towards working your brain. Just like working out your body builds physical strength, working out your *mind* works up mental strength.

In my humble opinion, you don't need any help such as "carb inhibitors" or what-not. At some point, you're going to have to bite the bullet and *teach yourself* how your mind works. This is actually easier than it sounds. You have to resort to some *honest* introspection and ask yourself "why do I want to eat" and "why do I have to rely on my parents to prevent myself from overeating". I feel like this is the culprit.

Take control of your life, ask yourself what you want to be and work slowly towards becoming whatever that is. Are you wasting time right now? Is what you're doing helping you achieve that goal? What have you actually accomplished in the last week? The last month?

Life's only so short, but you can make life your bitch, instead of the other way around. You just need to try. If you fail, are you going to cower in a corner? Of course not. Make life your bitch.
>>
>>41162930
I'm good family. I got my macros pretty damn good and have almost successfully completed day 2/5 of my work week. I'm going to go home and try to find something productive to do but will probably end up playing vidya like a heathen.
>>
I think I have costochondritis, where the muscles around my sternum become inflamed and it feels like I can't breathe properly. This crushed chest feeling was my main symptom when I had anxiety back in 2014, things are going great for me now but the chest pain persists.

Seems to be worse some days that others, yesterday it hurt so much that I knew I wouldn't be comfortable working out at the gym - since I can't breathe properly. I don't want to get wound up about it because it can aggravate the pain.

Has anyone else experienced this, when I look into it online it seems to be a tough shit scenario and to just deal with it - for years.

Sorry for blog post, I was enjoying getting into gym and improving my fitness. Not like it is going to hinder my weight loss, probably will hinder body recomp though.
>>
>>41162970
Fatties trying to get fit.
>>
>>41163104
gum
you can eat literally as many vegetables as you want
>>
I started getting fat as of about 2 years ago, I realised October last year that I was obese, I halfassedly tried dieting and lost barely anything.

I managed to obtain some acid(LSD) from a friend of mine, tripped balls in my room in front of a mirror and man...

It's been 5 months since, down 30kg and I've gone over my maintenance once.

As unethical as it sounds, could psychs give people the view angle they need?
>>
>>41162930
>mom asked if I want her to buy us some cake to have something sweet with coffee
>I said ok
>after a short battle in my mind I asked her not to buy it
>ate some carrots instead

It's a small thing, but I'm content with myself.
>>
>>41163181
Every time you make right decision, the next right one gets easier.
>>
>>41163179
I don't think tripping on acid would be a good universal first step into weight loss.

Could see it helping some people I know though, so who knows.
>>
>eat obscene amounts of junk food yesterday
>wake up today
>feel like going to mcdonalds and postponing my healthy eating lifestyle until tomorrow

M-makes sense, right?
>>
>>41163148
Alright, I enjoy solving cross-word puzzles so I'll start there.
My parents actually kicked me out because fights, crying, etc. so now I'm on my own, and the binges have increased drastically. Earlier today I began to reflect on why I make these choices, and I think it has to do with certain traumas I endured as a child. I can even recall a time when I was force-fed zebra cakes by my grandmother who worked in a little Debbie production plant after I had told her that I wasn't hungry.
How do people overcome these emotional hurdles? Does it just come with the initial change in mindset, or over time? It's been a struggle for me to resolve how I feel-pure anger and hatred for what I've become and for those who have enabled me (family)
>>
>>41163239
Don't do it. You'll keep telling yourself tomorrow until you die at the ripe age of 50 at 350 lbs.
>>
>>41163239
You have to realize you're addicted to junk food m8.

>>41163241
Let it go, now you are living based on YOUR choices so make them good.
>>
File: 1326382397936.png (261KB, 958x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1326382397936.png
261KB, 958x1400px
>>41163104
If you really want to treat watching anime as your hobby, then get serious about it and start looking into some of the older titles and learn something about animation in the process.
>>
>>41162989
Fuck you dick. Kfcfag here and still dropping pounds. Y'all laugh at my 3k workout day, but don't say shit about this 1500 cal day I just finished after working 9 hours
>>
>start new diet of mostly veggies
>scales first day +3lbs (???)
>today -4lbs

New low for me!
>>
>>41163241
Emotional hurdles are overcome by understanding your emotions, my friend. Most "bad" emotions come from fear and feeling trapped. I would recommend you start reading books on life, philosophy, get to know your emotions better so that they don't scare you as much. If you can take a step back and observe your emotions, they become meaningless and you will quickly adjust accordingly.

I'm 30 years old and to me it sounds like you're scared of becoming an adult. You know how you read on online forums about people who say "you never truly grow up"? That's a lie, you DO grow up, but not automatically. It's easy to watch anime and act like everything's fine, but that's not a good way to live your life in my opinion.

Remember the story of Pinocchio? I don't remember the exact details, but basically Pinocchio was upset about how life is hard and he just wants to have fun. He got invited to Pleasure Island where everything was fun and games until he started transforming into a literal jackass. That's what happens when you don't take charge of the hardships in life. You end up just a jackass who is weak both emotionally and mentally.

You DO grow up, but it doesn't just happen one day.
>>
>>41162919
Im not that fat anymore thanks to IF. I got a solid discipline now, changed my life
>>
>>41163287
What books would you recommend? I've read a few:
How to succeed in business without a penis, it's about manly ego isn't needed to become successful in your career
Does God ever speak through cats; still not quite sure what that one's about to be completely honest.

Do you think finding a manual labor job would help me to grow up? I'm not sure how my work ethic would endure at the weight I am..
>>
i had a cup of coke today because i was stressed out, i regret every sip
>>
>>41163348
Alright, first of all, I really have to ask you about this

>How to succeed in business without a penis, it's about manly ego isn't needed to become successful in your career

Did this help you become successful in your career or in life in general? Because it honestly doesn't sound like it. There's literally not one single thing wrong with being a man, manly or masculine. If you embrace being a man, manly and masculine, you'll find that there's a lot of power that comes from that, because as I understand it, you are male, right?

Hearing that you read a book like that alone makes me want to recommend this book: "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Dr. Robert A. Glover. It was one of the first books I read which actually helped me a lot. I learned that there's nothing wrong with being assertive, setting boundaries and (even though he doesn't use these words) stop being a bitch.

Other than that, Eckhart Tolle has a good book called "The Power of Now" which should hopefully help you realize that your mind and your emotions are separate things. If you are able to hate yourself, there must be two of you, right? That's the gist of it.

You don't necessarily need a labor job to help yourself. But whatever you do, you DO need to exercise both physically AND mentally. And whatever you do, whenever you do something, make sure you understand FULLY why you do it and that you WANT to do it. If you hate your job, put more effort into getting another job, whatever that may entail.
>>
>>41162930
Enjoying the pleasure of getting up at 5am for a 4-hour bloody shift after being the closer for my workcenter last night... Th-thank you scheduling program.

>>41163005
You've definitely dropped some weight. Keep on deflating that belly!
>>
So far today: Zero Noodles (0 calories) with vegetables and veggie mince. Boiled the noodles in veg stock, chili powder, salt and curry powder. Drained for some deliciously seasoned quasi pasta. The vegetables I fried in spray oil (also negligible calories, recommend it) and seasoned with oregano, s+p and added some scotch bonnet, only a tiny bit for a little spice. Vegetables I used were red cabbage, broccoli, courgette/zuchini, mushroom and tomatoes from the sauce.

with a sprinkling of parmesan, wonder how much this meal even was. Had a cheeky half a cream cracker for about 20 calories and a diet lemonade for 0 calories, so today I would estimate at 400 calories at the most. Good start.

My dinner plan: Two quorn sausages for 140 calories with boiled vegetables, might try some different ones from earlier, but probably will end up being some more cabbage and broccoli. Not sure what else I could do besides boiling them, not sure how you'd go about making vegetables, and will be hard to resist using some potato.
>>
>>41163412
>0 calories noodles
What the fuck do they make these out of?
>>
>>41162986
how do you even get to 420lb at 19...
Even if you do make it your gonna look like shit with all that loose skin.
>>
>>41163412
>>41163423
Also interested.
>>
>>41163423
>>41163453

Konjac. It's not really zero cal as fibre does have calories just labeling means they are counted as zero
>>
>>41162930
Former 300 lbs obese and I just started my first bulk. First time in a long time I'm actually happy.
>>
>>41163463
>Konjac
Mein negger, I get that shit here in J-pan. They call it konnyaku, 0calorie like a baws.
>>
File: APMZJGg.jpg (503KB, 1500x1489px) Image search: [Google]
APMZJGg.jpg
503KB, 1500x1489px
>>41163453
>>41163423
Root vegetable, I got a pack of 20 for £20 from Amazon. They're bretty gud, I would say that their noodles are better, the fettucini are a bit slippery and stink of fish so you have to drain and wash them a little first.

They're literally only about 10 calories for the whole pack, and are more than enough to have for a whole meal instead of pasta. I'm going to try having them every other day, lost about 10lbs last time I did that, miracle food I tell thee.
>>
File: momjp.jpg (22KB, 398x499px) Image search: [Google]
momjp.jpg
22KB, 398x499px
>>41163348

I know it's become a meme lately but read this, seriously
>>
>>41163348
Read the Holy Bible. Seriously, it'll change your life, don't listen to the fedoras.
>>
>>41163582
>10 calories
I mean 4 calories, looking at the image I posted, quite amazing no?
>>
I'll be fine on just rice and veggies and occasional chicken if I keep under the daily calories, right? R-right?..
>>
>>41163759
yes, but you need the chicken for proteins
>>
>>41163765
Is there any cheaper protein that isn't pure powder? Even chicken is getting expensive 'round these parts, don't even get me started on eggs.
>>
>>41163770
If you go fishing the protein is free
>>
>>41163770
powder is a meme, eat turkey and chicken
>>
>former alcohol
>always ate pretty healthily, cook my own food etc besides snacks when drinking
>now that I have stopped drinking I feel pretty lethargic and light headed in the afternoon
>start tracking calories
>turns out I only eat 1700 sticking to 3 meals a day
>TDEE is 2800
>cut is 2300
Fucking hell lads it feels like I am eating all the time trying to hit 2300. Must have been getting loads of calories from alcohol and the shit I was eating when drinking. Thought if I cut all that out and stuck to my 3 meals a day it would be fine but I need to eat even more.
>>
>>41163818
1700 is fine
>>
>>41163818
>TDEE is 2800
Doubt it
How did you calculate it?
>>
>>41163148
Bruh. Not that anon. But I learned the ff from anime.

>Sports like baseball, soccer, boxing, mma
>Cooking, using chopsticks, how to make bread
>How to ride uphill on a bike.

It's kinda random, and watching anime for that reason is stupid. But it does give interesting facts every now and then.
>>
>>41163789
He was asking about price
>>
>>41163826
I googled it and found that calculator -
>24
>6'2
>male
>light exercise (gym for an hour 6 days a week)
Have I fucked up?

By the time it gets to about 4pm I have a really sore head unless I eat something. Breakfast is 410, lunch is 500, and dinner is about 800
>>
>>41163843
210 lbs as well, should have added that.
>>
>>41163843
I am pretty similar, 23, 6'2, 203 lbs, however I exercise 3x week but they usually last about 1.5-2 hours.

I was gonna start a cut with 1900 calories on non-lift days and 2100 on lift days. Idea is to be 700 deficit at first, and about lower while I lose weight, but staying at same calorie total.

Anyone here with knowledge how much calories cca are burned during 1 hour of average weight lifting?
>>
>>41163910
I haven't been incorporating calories burned during exercise into my calorie intake (i.e. subtracting from daily intake), am I doing it wrong?
>>
>>41163938
No you're doing it right. But I'd also like to know what >>41163910 asked, for curiosity's sake.
>>
>>41163938
No idea, this is my first cut, but tdee should account for calories burned in gym I think, so I always thought something like 2 extra bananas or something would be okay on gym day
>>
>>41163961
Well yes but as a rule of thumb most of us don't add them just to cut more and be consistent with the daily kcal intake.
>>
>>41163818

Being an alcohol is how I ended up with a maintenance rate of 3,000 calories while barely ever eating. You might as well just drink melted ice cream all day every day.
>>
>>41163986
Oh, didn't know that. I'll probably eat just 1 banana 30 min before workout just so I don't feel like shit completely but otherwise everything else will be the same.
>>
>>41164049
Just do what works for you, as long as you're in defict you're golden.
>>
I really like how I can only miss a few days of working out (due to work and family issues) and suddenly my double chin (that I worked hard to get rid of) comes back almost full swing. It's so damn gross
>>
>>41164084
I think it's more of a posture things , after lifting ( especially pulling) your posture usually improve .
>>
File: fattypes.jpg (40KB, 645x479px) Image search: [Google]
fattypes.jpg
40KB, 645x479px
Steven Assanti part 3 anybody?
>>
>>41164049
>>41163961
Generally speaking the number of calories you burn working out is lower than most people think and are very inconsistent.
So people typically only use sedentary TDEE and don't factor in exercise at all towards their calories, just to be on the safe side. An extra protein bar, scoop, or banana on work days when you're running a -750 to -1000 deficit isn't a big deal though.
>>
File: wojak-holy-father.png (58KB, 1229x1160px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-holy-father.png
58KB, 1229x1160px
confess your cheatmeals
>>
>>41162930
Did my assessment. I went from 300 to 289lbs. Lost 6 inches off my body and lost I think 5 percent fat
>>
>>41164136
I'm 5 and I'm a male, kill me.
>>
>>41163005
that fucking hair jesus christ it looks like you crawled outta the creepy coupe
>>
>>41164136
4 and I'm a male :(
>>
>>41163058
Up your protein senpai, I'm 800ish under my TDEE and feeling great. What do your macros look like?
>>
>>41164348
Can confirm I cut at sub 1000kcal (manlet) and by hitting my broteins macro I almost don't feel the hunger.
>>
>>41164136
2, that spare tire will literally not go away for me
>>
File: 1482186960404.jpg (138KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1482186960404.jpg
138KB, 1001x823px
>be obese kid in obese family all my life
>no one cares about health in my family at all
>just figure i'll be fat forever since i don't know another way
>always feel uncomfortable when i hear fit related stuff like "drop and give me 20" in a movie
>never been able to do more than 1-3 pushups in a row
>over the past year and a half make up my mind to lose weight
>lose 115 pounds
>today i decided to see how many pushups i can do
>have no problem doing 20 at all, can easily do more

i practically started tearing up. i honestly thought i was doomed to a life of obesity forever.
>>
>>41162919
Just weighed myself again and I am down another 1.8 lbs, feels good /fat/ especially since it was Easter last weekend and I overate

>tfw 2.6 lbs away from being considered overweight
>>
>>41162930
Pretty good anon. I woke up, weighed myself, took a long hot shower, and then spent 30 minutes listening to the rain in my bed

My friend and I are going to eat weed brownie later today too, feels good man.
>>
>>41162970
Did you even read the OP description?
>>
>>41164577
You managed to do even one push-up as a fat fuck?
>>
>>41164647
yea but after even 1 my arms would be shaking
>>
>>41163179
>I managed to obtain some acid(LSD) from a friend of mine, tripped balls in my room in front of a mirror and man

Same thing happened to me but with weed, got blazed out of my mind and literally screamed at myself in front of a mirror for like...an hour
>>
>>41164655
>>41164577
Damn, couldn't do a real push up until I lost like 40 pounds.

I made my VERY early on goal of being able to do a pull up. Thought that that would be a "good balance of strength and size"

Felt so fucking stupid when I did one at 220 pounds.
>>
>>41163383
>"No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Dr. Robert A. Glover

Isn't this the reddit red pill introductory book. Go away omfg.
>>
>>41164729
What you're doing is called "guilt by association", it was written many years before TRP was ever a thing. It's a good book, read it and judge it after. It has nothing to do with PUA.
>>
>>41164740
Just the fact that it was coopted by PUA and TRP community is reason enough not to give it to some weeaboo fatty of 4chan. He'll just start blaming women for his problems instead of himself and won't actually better himself. You're a shill.
>>
>>41164771
I'm not a shill, I've actually read the book and I've been helped by it. I'll tell you it doesn't blame women for problems, in fact it explains to the reader what "a nice guy" is, pretty ruthlessly, and explains how to stop being one.

You, on the other hand, seem like the type of person that would google for reviews on books, hear what your designated favorite ignoramus says about it and literally judge books by their covers. Since you *haven't* read the book, why are you even arguing with me about it? You don't know the first thing about it.
>>
File: 1362173322870.png (701KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1362173322870.png
701KB, 1280x720px
Day 19: 135kg -> 130kg. Not a huge amount, but getting there. Family meals during Easter set me back a bit, welp.
On another note, it's amazing how satisfied you can feel after cooking a proper meal that has less than half the calories of a generic burger combo. Just takes longer to prepare. But time is something I have plenty of.
I feel great already.
>>
>>41164799
>You, on the other hand, seem like the type of person that would google for reviews on books

>implying that i read

Look, all I am saying is that this guy is the most susceptible kind of person to falling into TRP, PUA, and /r9k/ culture so I wouldn't recommend a book that is praised by those communities.

But like you said, I haven't read it so I don't know what kind of independent value it has.
>>
What kind of cardio can I do that's easy on the knees? I had been walking 6miles per day, as a fat piece of shit, and it's been great for losing weight. However, the past couple days I've been having issues with my ankles and my knees. I need to turn down the dial a bit on my legs.

After taking a couple rest days, should I just go down to 3miles a day and then just focus on lifting? Or should I incorporate some more cardio into that?
>>
>>41164915
I see, but you called me a shill, as if I'm fueled by some sort of TRP/PUA propaganda, which I'm certainly not.

Take note of how I didn't recommend the book out of nowhere, but rather after a relatively lengthy back-and-forth to determine what his problems boil down to.

I also recommended Eckhart Tolle's famous book, which has been recommended by people like Oprah Winfrey; I don't think a TRP/PUA shill would ever recommend such a thing.
>>
>but it's good fats
>you can't lose fat starving yourself
>you need all the food groups, it's common sense
I want to murder all these people.
>>
>>41164943
I like cycling. Tried jogging but hated it, sore on the knees and feeling my fat bounce around was pretty humiliating. Cycling fixes all of that and i actually find it easier
>>
>>41164943
Elliptical, bike, swimming.
But really, elliptical.
>>
I'M NO LONGER TECHNICALLY OBESE /FAT/
>>
I've been hovering around the same weight for 4 months now. I thought I was eating below my TDEE but I guess not. Eating out every week with my family must be what's killing me. It's too tempting to get chicken fingers and fries every time. I think it's time to start ordering lower calorie food.

I've also lost the habit of only drinking water. Recently I've been drinking lots of sugary shit that I really don't need. Hell, I don't even enjoy those drinks that much. I can't give up milk though, shit's too good even when it's fat free.
>>
>>41165115
Good job, man. You're gonna make it.
>>
Going to try going to the gym in the evening today. I normally go during the day when it is quiet, but it is a bit inconvenient and I am now at the point where I have a vague idea what I am doing and am used to other people being around while I try to not be a fat cunt.

Wish me luck lads.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-03+at+06.25.08).jpg (95KB, 937x631px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-03+at+06.25.08).jpg
95KB, 937x631px
>>41165213
The problem with eating out, in my opinion, is not having a completely accurate measurement of your calories from doing so.

Milk is fine to drink, but it is calorie dense so you have to measure it. I always have a (measuring) cup of milk per day and manage to only eat at about 1,500 calories. But yes, consider dropping out all the addictive sugar drinks (sweet tea, soft drinks, store-bought artificially flavored "juice").
>>
>>41165300
you can make reasonable estimates but essentially, if you're dieting, you can only really have one thing on the menu unless you've eaten nothing else that day, if only to be safe.

always avoid fried foods or ones with sugary sauces.

im going to TGIF in a few weeks before a movie, doing a whole-day fast so i can enjoy endless wings. mmmmm
>>
File: 1434649000077.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1434649000077.png
74KB, 412x351px
>just had breakfast
>2/3 hours left before going to the gym
>have the overwhelming desire to fap
>>
>>41165300
Yeah, pretty much, unless they give you the calories on the menu, and not many restaurants do that, which is annoying. But yeah, I'm having a glass of milk right now, I measured that shit out. 8 ounces is actually more than I think it is.

>>41165367
>im going to TGIF in a few weeks before a movie, doing a whole-day fast so i can enjoy endless wings. mmmmm
I don't blame you, man.
>>
>Speed walking for 30 minutes a day for just over the past two weeks
>Been starting to add calisthenics to my workouts
>Eating 1800 calories by my estimate daily
>Start at 239 lbs
>Weighed in at 231 lbs today already

For the record, I have weighed in the same way every time, in the morning when I wake up after I piss but before I eat or drink anything. I'm 6'1" and 20 years old. How am I getting such good results for doing such an easy routine?
>>
>>41165468
Never mind, I just checked TDEE and I'm probably running a caloric deficit of 700 daily at the bare minimum.
>TFW eating is finally carrying me to weight loss instead of working out like a motherfucker
>>
>>41165468
Sometimes early on in your diet you can spontaneously drop a ton of water weight. Just keep doing what you're doing and in the longterm it should level out to show your real fat loss.
>>
File: image.png (78KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 640x1136px
My 32 day streak has come to an end. I ate 3.5 servings of white rice & 1lb of ground beef for dinner last night.

>considering fasting all day to ease my shame
>>
File: 1491780381436.png (11KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491780381436.png
11KB, 657x527px
>>41165468
>end of week 3
>only went from 225 to 221 pounds

feels bad man.

at least its something, but... I'm at 1500 calories per day with strength and cardio 4-6 days a week. I'm going to bump that up to 5-6 days a week once this semester ends at the end of the month.
>>
File: 1491763646636.png (473KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491763646636.png
473KB, 800x800px
>>41162986
throw out your junk food. plan your meals. only drink water and tea or coffee. walk at least an hour a day.
read and watch fitness materials.
keep trying even if you make mistakes.
be kind to yourself
>>
>>41165550
Either way there's a clear payoff being shown, but I drink like 4-5 of those tall / large beer glasses' worth of water a day, so I guess I don't really understand the nature of how that works
>>
>>41163005
great job !
keep it up anon
>>
>>41163005
Great loss anon, keep it up. Don't let the stretch marks keep you down, at least you will look much better in clothes. Also as others said get a haircut.
>>
>>41165115
Goals, congratulations man!
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 490x171px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 490x171px
Fucking easter.
>>
>>41165269
Good luck!
>>
>111kg
>19cm around neck, 110cm narrowest above belly button=38% fat
>tdee is 2200
>Tdee without body fat % is 2700
>>
>>41164311
LONDON
>>
Burned my fucking dinner, managed to save enough of my vegetables anyway. 140 calories on the sausages, vegetables I would guess at most 300 calories. Been a good day.
>>
File: thicc.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>41164136
>tfw 3
I can't wait to turn that fat into muscle so I can crush watermelons between my thighs
>>
File: hahahahaha.jpg (106KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.jpg
106KB, 991x902px
>>41165942
>he eats vegetables
>>
File: 181.jpg (23KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
181.jpg
23KB, 400x302px
>>41165989
>>
>>41165937
Thanks but I'm ugly and boring.
>>
>>41164136
6 here. my legs are bigger though
>>
File: 1482171882612.jpg (113KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482171882612.jpg
113KB, 1024x1024px
>>41164136
>tfw 1 and 3 combined
>>
>>41164136
2 and 3.
Bretty good deal desu. Got big ass legs by default. I don't like the muffin top when I bulk thought
>>
Any of you lads tried this yokebe meal replacement shake stuff? Been gifted some and it looks like a handy way to get to my 1200 a day the odd time I've not made much food. Obviously not going to meme it up and live on the stuff or anything
>>
>>41165376
Well, do it then. Asymmetrical strength training though, so you have to wank once with your left arm also after wanking with your right one.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-22+at+01.07.15).png (19KB, 867x519px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-22+at+01.07.15).png
19KB, 867x519px
Post em boys.
>>
Thread's slow today
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 677x782px
>>41166684

>>>>>>41165638
>>
File: 7601-1103041112007.jpg (39KB, 247x270px) Image search: [Google]
7601-1103041112007.jpg
39KB, 247x270px
>>41167001
Was slow yesterday.
>>
>>41166684
i wonder if cutting that hard makes you retain weight
>>
I'd really like to know how many calories are in my local thai shops curry rice.

I remember posting here about eating it and someone said "dumbass that probably has 2000 calories in it" but I always weigh in lower the day after I eat it whereas when I usually eat takeout I weight substantially higher.
>>
>>41167431
>weight differences over a single day
Nigger I never trust that shit. Single day weight differences I usually attribute to water weight. I weigh myself early in the morning every saturday and then just follow the vague trend.
>>
>Be at the gym in the cardio room
>Doing my stuff
>Door opens
>It's a young girl
>Pink hair, violet lips, almost as wide as tall
>Basically a ball
>Her face is so fat she could've have been anywhere between 9 and 14 years old
>Messing with her phone
>First time seeing one the these classic tumblr stereotype creatures in real life (I'm not from Burgerland)
>A moderately fat middle aged man follows her, probably her father
>She sits on the exercise bike, casually moving every so often while she plays with her phone
>Obviously she was dragged there
>Having finished I go the weight room soon after
>10 minutes later I see her doing 1 rep sets of leg press, still playing with her phone
>Whatever
>As I leave I see the two of them talking with the gym trainer (super nice guy), probably talking about workout plan and/or diet
>She wear the face of someone taken to the chopping block
>Overhear "well let's say today you did your cardio, I'll give you a discount haha"
>Laugh internally and die a little more inside
I'm happy her family his trying to make her get her shit together since I was there too once, minus the dyed hair. Really left an impression on me.
>>
>>41167474
I weigh myself every day. It's always consistent.
>>
>>41163910

200-300 depending on intensity.
>>
File: IMG_0150.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0150.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Yum
>>
>>41167672
Did you take that picture with a Gamrboy Color Camera?
>>
>>41167683
Was out of focus I guess. Using an iPhone 5c since I broke muh android.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170422-113053.png (97KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170422-113053.png
97KB, 1080x1920px
>>41167405
>>41166684

I'm starting to think it is, my current weight is 165, aiming for 155. I've stalled the last few weeks after seeing 161 on the scale 3 weeks ago. I track my shit meticulously.

Sorry for namefagging but I plan on posting a lot today from work.
>>
How do you guys deal with eating out of boredom? I have a serious problem with it and binge eating. I'm doing well, 10lbs down so far, but I'm scared of my willpower breaking.
>>
>>41167714
see, thats a problem i have, i CANT eat 1200 most days because theres no food in the house and i have no job to BUY food.
>>
>>41167720
I already told you to eat fucking quark with veggies cut into it.
>>
Is it a good plan to do some cardio right after waking up? If so, should I do it on rest days only or can I do it 7 days a week? I want to up my TDEE a little because I love food.
>>
>>41167720
Do something instead of being bored. You could also eat some carrots or pickles as they're low on calories.
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>41167720

Best tip from me would be to have your meals and snacks already planned out. Occupy your time better, go for a walk. Watch cooking or fitness videos on YouTube.
>>
>>41167756
You can do cardio fasted or after waking up, depending on how big you are I wouldn't recommend 7 days a week, do one day on/off and see how it goes. You need to let your body recover.

It's never a good idea to think you can just "do more cardio".

>>41167739
Get a job then you fuck.
>>
>>41167806
>Watch cooking videos on YouTube.

That'll help when you're trying to lose weight.
>check out this delicious food, anon
>>
>>41167860
nah
>>
>>41167892
Then don't fucking complain you don't have money to buy food?????

Jesus christ.
>>
>>41167910
im not complaining? are you dumb? i was asking if cutting as low as i am makes me retain weight. fucking nigger
>>
File: 6cf947f0b2d48459ce293fe5ad82d701.jpg (290KB, 490x1017px) Image search: [Google]
6cf947f0b2d48459ce293fe5ad82d701.jpg
290KB, 490x1017px
>>41164188
I drank like 10 beers yesterday.
>>
>>41164188
>>41167969
Oh and also went to mc donalds and ate a burger while drunk.
>>
>>41167860
I'm not really big, I used to be but now I have about 10-12 pounds left to lose and eating 1500 calories isn't really that appealing (I'm a manlet). I'll start with some HIITs on rest days and see how it goes.
>>
>>41167720
Pepsi Max
>>
>>41167991

Honestly it's better to do your Hiit on your lifting days (which should be your higher carb days). Do low intensity cardio on days off.
>>
>>41167720
Drink hot tea or coffee. Hot so you can't finish it quick and your drink lasts longer.
>>
>>41168110
That may be a plan for some time later when I adapt to running in the morning, thanks for the suggestion anon.
>>
>>41164136
There is no part three according to his brother on plebbit
>>
File: wojak-holy-father.png (58KB, 1229x1160px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-holy-father.png
58KB, 1229x1160px
>>41167969
>>41167989

Your sins shall be forgiven.
Make sure to limit your calories and do some extra cardio my son.
>>
Down 16 lbs as of today, just ate lunch(I'm on a 16:8 IF. Not because of the memes, but I love eating a bunch at once and it works with my schedule.

Just had a cup of quinoa/brown rice and ground turkey with salt pepper and cayenne. Topped it with peas.

875 calories including breakfast. Dinner will be about the same.

To anyone starting out, I promise it gets easier and fun. Seriously.
>>
>went to drink water
>ate a fly in the water
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: isley face.webm (427KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
isley face.webm
427KB, 1280x720px
today

>breakfast: scrambled egg whites and 2 cups veggies
>snack: bowl of fiber one cereal with almond milk
>lunch: 1 can of black beans with salsa, 2 fiber enriched english muffins, 1 probiotic yogurt
>dinner: chicken breast with 2 cups veggies, fiber supplement

I'll let you know how my shits are tomorrow.
>>
File: Snapchat-1087536595.jpg (658KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1087536595.jpg
658KB, 1080x1920px
>>41168343
>>41168343

My nigga, ground turkey with quinoa is what I'm eating tomorrow.

Ground turkey, green beans, green lentils.

50 carb/50 protien/11 Fat.

50p cals.

Delicious.
>>
>>41168421

>eating free protein out of the air

Ngmi
>>
>>41168464
>flies literally eat shit
>sees nothing wrong with eating them
>>
>>41168442
My man!

>You are gonna make it
>>
what are a good pair of jeans for someone with really big thighs and ass?
>>
Just ate 4 buttery eggs with about 3oz of kale mixed in and like 1cup of mozzerella. around 700 cals, 2-3 net carbs. Didn't have any ham to add in. Drank some apple cider vinegar with mother, in my water. I find I enjoy the taste A LOT, it's like a juice or soda to me, with ZERO sugar. It's super acidic but enough water makes it go down smooth, how can it taste so good?

Anyway Holy shit it was like eating pizza man. I might actually have my answer to pizza now. Fuck bread man. I was thinking of adding diced tomato and onions in the future. And it's so easy to grab a handful of frozen vegetables, whisk it together, cook, add in the cheese until it binds together mixed it in, add in more cheese. Throw in some veggie toppings.

FUUUUCK and I'm still full bitches.
>>
>>41168683
shit is high in fiber tho
>>
Anyone else get so close to breaking their limits?
I'm on 1k calories and there's a ben and jerries in the fridge, i'd still hit a deficit if i ate it.

But the prospect of delaying myself another day is horrible, 15kg to go...
>>
>>41168786
That sounds great. I made a cauliflower pizza recently, actually tasted pretty nice but it's kind of hard work, but very low calorie compared to a normal pizza. Just blend the cauliflower up, squeeze out the water in a rag and add egg, pretty much have your pizza base with some parmesan, good shit.

Tomorrow think I might have some cereal for once.
>>
For dinner I had those 2 quorn sausages at 140 calories with fried cauliflower rice, tomatoes, asparagus and chili, added some seasoning and veg stock with gravy granules for a very interesting taste when it got reduced. The texture and consistency was a bit like a savoury porridge, and had to be very low calories.

I did burn it by accident but still tasted delicious what I could save of it. Oh and used some worcester sauce, what a god send. Also rubbed the sausages in some curry powder and other seasoning, might try coating it more next time.
>>
>tfw weight gain slowed down
>didn't lose a pound this week
>just maintained

good news is I'm 160 so I'm in normie range, lowest was 158, highest was 200
>>
>>41162919
What is the ultimate best exercise for loosing fat?
>>
>>41169224
LOSS not gain
>>
>>41169223

>rubbed the sausages in curry powder

This revolts me and i dont know why
>>
>>41169234

Weighted noose drop x1 for time under tension
>>
>>41169252
Not that much, I might do more next time as all it accomplished was making the sausages a bit spicier. I also rubbed in some garlic granules and s+p which made it taste better.

I find that experimenting like this helps a lot.
>>
Ive come from 92.5 kg to 73.4 kg. Lost 42 lbs (19 kg). 5'11

Still got a lot more to do though
>>
>>41169173
Yeah I tried to make coconut flour pizza and almond flour pizza. Never fucking again. Cauliflower pizza looks like it would take forever to make. But I realized when i added the layer of cheese on top, that it started to look like a pan pizza from dominos, which I used to eat pretty often. As I'm eating it I'm shocked at how close it tastes to the dominos shit. Just without the bready and saucey parts.
>>
>>41169436
That seems like a good weight range for that height, but assuming you wanna go to lowest possible BF?
>>
>>41169550
Meatzza.
>>
>>41169550
Cauliflower pizza isn't so bad really, once you have the cauliflower in little pieces you just add egg and some other ingredients and it's the pizza base. Got to make sure you get the water out of the cauliflower before that though or it tastes like shit.

Are you saying you added 4 eggs to some cale and some mozarella? I assume you cooked this somehow? What did it look like? A bit confused by your post.
>>
Any of you sometimes get looks from fat women and older milfs who seems to think just because you are fluffier that they'll settle for you?

Im talking about that look women make, you know the one.
>>
>>41168323
woah sweet drawing, is this new?
>>
File: socrates sipping.png (107KB, 307x259px) Image search: [Google]
socrates sipping.png
107KB, 307x259px
>be obese (120kg) 5'5 (1,65m) manlet, virgin at 22
>decide to lose weight
>lose weight and put muscles
>now at 85kg (still lot to lose)
>got a lanky teenage gf who has great legs due to her love for riding bicycles

We're all gonna make it, bros.

If someone told me last year that shit would all change, I'd say they were bullshitting me, but it happened.
It actually happened.

Thank you, /fit/.
>>
>>41169565

Yup. Im not stopping till i see abs. Still got a bit of tummy fat. I might go close to holocaust before bulking up. Im naturally strong though
>>
Sup fellow fatties/ former fatties/recovering fatties.

Looking to lose weight myself, just wondering how much of a deficit you guys did, what routine you chose and what kind of cardio and how much you did.
>>
>>41169765
Glad to hear that, bro. I'm actually super glad to hear it.

I've been fat all my life and this summer I'm trying to meaningfully change that. both for myself and to get more female attention.

can i ask how you met ur qt?
>>
File: 1492807422318.png (1MB, 800x771px) Image search: [Google]
1492807422318.png
1MB, 800x771px
I just bought a huge bag of dorritos
>>
>>41169862
Why.
>>
>>41169869
probably because im a weak faggot with no will
>>
i've been doing a regular caloric restriction for the past few months. i need to lose another 50lbs. is it ok if i continue doing caloric restriction until i'm 20-30lbs away from my goal, then when i stall out or plateau just switch to keto?

i wouldn't stay on keto permanently. but i like the idea of using it to finish off the extra weight. but i've heard you do gain back all the water weight you lost once you go off it, so i dunno how effective keto really is.
>>
File: image.jpg (689KB, 1280x1773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
689KB, 1280x1773px
>>41169913
You answered your own question. Without glycogen in your body you store ALOT less water. Ketofags do lose weight faster, but it is mostly water. Good for drying out if you want abs, but it's not necessary.
>>
File: last 30 days.jpg (69KB, 763x562px) Image search: [Google]
last 30 days.jpg
69KB, 763x562px
>>41166684
I switched from 1200 to 1000kcal/day on March 30.
I ate so much last night that I was physically in pain and contemplated purging just to see if it would stop hurting. Went to bed instead.
>>
How do you find the motivation to work out when you're depressed? I still have some more weight to lose and I know it's time to start exercising, I just can't seem to bring myself to do it.
>>
>>41169913
You'd be better off switching to keto to lose fat without hunger. The problem is, you have to go through maybe 1-3 weeks of intense cravings to get to that point.

Your diet is also very limited in keto, but you fags like to limit yourselves to stupid shit anyways with your lentils and quinoa.
>>
>>41169848
I started working and had to take this bus at a bus terminal regularly.
Then I noticed a few weeks later that this cute girl I saw that was flushed with red cheeks whenever she saw me got closer and closer by the day and whenever she got out of bus she looked at me.
So one day I decided to walk up to her with "Hey, you live there in the neighbourhood, right?" (because she lives in the same neighbourhood), bla, bla, we should go out, bla, bla, gimme yer number, blah blah, and that's the whole story. Her fucking smile when I finally talked to her, man, it was fucking amazing, made me feel great.
I actually noticed before that whenever I DIDN'T look at her she got really sad with crying eyes.

So that's it. That's how it happened.
22 years of failure amalgamated to make me lose weight, put on muscles, get some confidence and talk to a cute girl.
>>
Not sweating enough at the gym? It takes a lot during my PPL routine to get my heart rate up, mostly reserved for the supersets.

But during the squats, during bench, rows, deadlift. I can get red, I can feel the heart start to thump but its very difficult to get any sweat flowing except from the pits and the lower back.

Normal? Fucked up? Am I doing something wrong?
>>
File: 1404617672114.jpg (46KB, 900x666px) Image search: [Google]
1404617672114.jpg
46KB, 900x666px
>>41170137
i'm happy for you man. sounds like something out of one of my chinese cartoons.

i hope i'll have the same experience one day.
>>
>>41162919
I've been doing SS for a week, and have been tracking my calorie intake. I just weighed myself and I gained a pound. Is this normal, or am I not tracking my calories correctly?
>>
File: 1436223489959.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436223489959.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>41170202
I'm not sure if you think that pic is pretty or what but you know that Charmander is dead, right?
>>
File: 53f.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
>Just finished finals
>Haven't gone to the gym in a week and a half
>Worried about gaining/plateu
>Kept tracking calories
>Down 5lbs
>Now 5'11, 218

30% of the way to my goal boys

we all gonna make it
>>
>>41170162
>Normal? Fucked up? Am I doing something wrong?

Most gyms are kept cool and lifting isn't cardio. Do you warm up on the treadmills before lifting?
>>
>>41167720
I only eat at meal times , I did have a snack today tho.
>>
>>41170254

You fucked up your calories. Try again. Cut out all irrelevant shit
>>
>>41170162
People sweat different amounts, it's genetic I think, I have never really sweat very much no matter how hard I kill myself during a workout. Other dudes on the other hand are drenched just from being outside on a hot day. Don't worry about it too much, just put in the work
>>
File: 1320962053906.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1320962053906.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>41170099
>I ate so much last night that I was physically in pain
I end up doing this once every couple months. Last time I got drunk, baked two batches of oatmeal cookies, made two PB&Js, and ate everything.
>>
205lbs 6"0 /fat/faggot here who posted yesterday about being too embarrassed to go to the gym or some shit. Well I actually did it, I went to the gym with some normie friends who showed me the ropes, did some light cardio for 10min and then arms for the rest of the pass. Felt fucking good.

Anyway, now it turns out they're not going today and I have no idea how the majority of the shit at the gym even functions, so niether am I. What the hell am I supposed to do in my off days?
>>
>>41170387
Well, I understand that you're autistic, but you could try saying "hey bud, how do you do this?"

Also there's Google. You can literally Google it.

But that being said, you don't need to go every day. And you should definitely do more than just your arms, you ain't some pro bodybuilder that needs to work one group at a time.
>>
>>41170381
I was suddenly invited to my friend's house for a party. Every time I hang out with them I tell myself I'll only have a drink or two, no snacks, etc but of course I'm lying to myself outright.
>>
>5 months on 1000 kcal diet
>down to 21 BMI but still feel fat
>skip breakfasts every single day
>don't even feel hunger anymore
>have to actually force myself to eat to meet the calory goal

Just realized I might be with anorexia, should I go to a doc?
>>
>>41170381
>tfw want to binge constantly
>know that if i start binging i'll just set myself back weeks if not months

i try to stick with just eating the most filling foods possible. completely eliminating hunger and having the feeling of a full belly is the only thing that curbs cravings for me.
>>
File: 53387673_p0.jpg (134KB, 357x459px) Image search: [Google]
53387673_p0.jpg
134KB, 357x459px
>>41170418
>>41170436
Willpower gains are the hardest to make. Keep at it, anons.
>>
File: IMG_0158.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Back from my walk, feels bloody good man.
>>
>>41170415
>Well, I understand that you're autistic, but you could try saying "hey bud, how do you do this?"
I'm not on the spectrum unless anxiety and shyness is now considered a form of autism
>But that being said, you don't need to go every day. And you should definitely do more than just your arms, you ain't some pro bodybuilder that needs to work one group at a time.
Alright, I just did whatever my friends told me to do yesterday and to be honest I doubt their knowledge on the subject isn't something I wouldn't figure out myself within a few months but its better than nothing for a start, I suppose?
>>
im fat
>>
>>41170530
Sorry no fat people allowed here
>>
>>41170501
Just go man maybe do some cardio
>>
File: 1491404645956.jpg (95KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
1491404645956.jpg
95KB, 800x611px
Happy with myself tonight, could have drunk more and still been in the green for today but I left some and switched back to water. Such a small thing but fucking unheard of for me. Gonna make it.
>>
>>41167431
>the day after
never going to make it
>>
>>41170381
>made two PB&Js
nigga I can eat a whole loaf for breakfast, have another for lunch and then have two pizzas for dinner while snacking on more pizzas covered in loafs of bread as filling for huge pizzas with ranch
>>
How to lower water weight so I can measured myself right?
>>
>>41170682
Reduce your carb intake as low as you can. Give it 24-48 hours.
>>
>>41170695
Thanks you, will try
>>
>>41170732
Ayep. Just don't freak back if you return to your previous levels of carb intake and your weight shoots back up - it's just water.
>>
>>41170341
After lifting.

>>41170373
Work definitely being put in. Thanks, bro.
>>
Bought a 100g chocolate bar a week ago, because the cravings hit a man strong, and I've still not eaten it all. And managed to keep it within my calories the whole time.

I am pleased.
>>
What are some simple things I can do whilst I'm at my desk to stagnate less, both at the office and at home? Also, what can I do exercise-wise when I don't have a lot of room and would rather not go to the gym?
>>
>>41163179
>As unethical as it sounds
It doesn't. Using psychs in treatment for mental issues has been a thing for ages. It's just scared faggots and the whole stupid anti-drug policy pretty much every government runs that have prevented it from being more common.
Psychs are amazing and even for a mentally healthy person they can give insanely valuable perspective. Sadly they are so hard to get, while stupid shit like speed and cocaine is literally everywhere.
>>
>>41162930
>At work
>Does Ned still work here?
>No I don't think so.
>He probably had to get a real job haha

Just kill me now
>>
>>41170816

Keep it up mane

>TFW just finished a bottle of rum that lasted six weeks not six hours
>>
File: 1492443825121.png (216KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
1492443825121.png
216KB, 432x413px
>>41164577
>always feel uncomfortable when i hear fit related stuff like "drop and give me 20" in a movie

kek
>>
>>41167782
Looks good
>>
i'm having halo top for the first time right now, tastes like frozen pudding but still pretty good, never going to binge on this stuff, only eat like half a pint if i need a small snack.
>>
>>41170990
some of the flavors have drastic differences in taste quality.

i've tried almost all of them. best ones imo are red velvet, cookie dough, and peanut butter cup. worst one is birthday cake, tastes really weird.
>>
I'm new to getting /fit/ and I'm /fat/ so I'm here to ask if I'm heading in the right direction. Let's start with today.

>get up around 1 and eat cereal for lunch
>do a set of 50 wall pushups then a set of 30 wall pushups
>plank for 2 sets of 30 seconds each
>walk and jog for about 10 minutes
>eat orange for afternoon snack
>have shrimp for dinner
>go to bed at around 4 due to free internet time

I know I should be walking for 20 minutes minimum and going to the gym every other day (it takes 40 minutes just to go to it) but am I doing alright so far? Any changes I should make? I should note that my weight's been fluctuating a lot from 260 and 250. Right now I'm at 250.
>>
>>41171189

You should be tracking more efficiently/effectively , you could be losing at a greater pace and wouldn't be fluctuating.

I would get rid of the planks and add 10 more minutes to your walking time, eventually getting it up to 30 mins minimum daily.

Good luck.
>>
>>41171229
Well there's a reason I'm doing the planks. I need to be able to do a set amount of situps for a job I want to get into. Will planks help to strengthen my abs enough for me to do pushups when the time comes without risk of fucking up my back? Thanks for the advice in any case.
>>
File: pb_monster_sadcat.jpg (76KB, 636x487px) Image search: [Google]
pb_monster_sadcat.jpg
76KB, 636x487px
>>41170816

Dude I fucking bought a box of Halloween chocolates the day after Halloween and I opened it about a month ago. I've only had 5 peicies from it.

I also bought 2 boxes of valentine's chocolate 50% off and haven't even opened it yet.

I just love chocolate, I'm not even fat.
>>
>>41171271
It's not really about the strength in your abs, it's more about how much you weigh. If you feel like the planks are helping sure go for it. You would be better off slimming down faster by adding 20 mins to your walk making it easier to do sit up's efficiently and effectively.

What job requires sit-ups? The army?
>>
What's a good way to cut out sodium? I'm constantly under my TDEE by 500 or more, but I'm also always over my recommended sodium intake.

And no, I don't know how to cook.
>>
>>41171325
Both military and law enforcement. I might now be able to join the military due to antiquated ideas about mental illness (I'm genetically predisposed to have depression during the winter months) but law enforcement is my strong second.
>>
>>41171350
why don't you just drink more water isntead
>>
>>41171189
drop the cereal
eat oats , preferably steel cut
>>
>>41171350

>and no, I don't know how to cook.

And no, I don't know how to google.

Basically what your saying. Stop being a lazy fuck and put some effort in.
>>
>>41164188
Two slices of pizza, and made some ravioli when I got home.

Still only 1400~ calories so I got 100 to spare for the day but I could have eaten something more nutritious.
>>
>>41162930
cheat day today, already ate a Little Caesar's pepperoni pizza and an 8-piece of Publix fried chicken
>>
File: 1488735840404.jpg (5KB, 116x126px) Image search: [Google]
1488735840404.jpg
5KB, 116x126px
>Eating 1200 cals/day
>Losing weight steadily
>Drink one beer on my buddies 21st
>Gain back 1.8lbs

Why does this happen
>>
>>41170421
You don't need a doctor to tell you to eat more.

Find your maintenance stats and work your way to become comfortable with them. Try to eat more calories dense food if you are having a hard time making your goal.
>>
>Maintenance is about 2000
>Eat under 1000 and don't feel hungry at all for all day
Jesus fuck. I only had 150g of chicken and some spinach with 7 olives.
>>
>MFP won't give me a projection if I'm below 1200 calories for the day
>Have to force myself to get to 800 these last few days

How do I change the settings for this shit so I can get a number
>>
I'm not overweigh but would like to have a flat stomach
I'm watching my diet and have lost a couple of kg, but still have a flabby stomach, what should I focus on? Keep dieting and give it time? Exercise? Both?
The only exercise I do is hiking
>>
File: 1443220875423.jpg (40KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1443220875423.jpg
40KB, 600x404px
>>41170381
>friend left a family sized bag of Doritos at my house
>shamefully consume the entire bag
>2300 calories
>starve myself the next two days to make up for it
>>
>>41171189
Turns out that I walked and jogged for 20 minutes instead. Progress. I got a smartphone app that should let me track my cardio more accurately.
>>
File: 1274709871638_copy_107.png (7KB, 259x249px) Image search: [Google]
1274709871638_copy_107.png
7KB, 259x249px
>>41169579
yo hey sorry. I grabbed a bowl threw in some frozen chopped kale in about 3oz, they broke apart while i beat the egg. I add the mozz cheese, some salt. And cooked it on a butter greased pan like an omlette. While it was cooking i added more mozz, scrambled it a bit more in pan and it cooked some more. Flipped and added some more cheese, it started to look pizza like, even crispy at the bottom from the cheese. The chopped kale cooked greatly in the pan, it was hot. It's similar to adding frozen blueberries to pancakes/waffles, it will absolutely cook. And it was ready. As soon as I bit in, it tasted like a dominos pan pizza, just without the bread.

The key for me to get more health is tossing in veggies. Then the cheese helps fill out the calories while providing much of the flavor, and most importantly, the texture. I hate dealing with leaves, raw kale takes up so much room in my fridge, so getting them chopped from a frozen bag was ideal. I will be adding more "pizza" like ingredients. Mushrooms, dice tomatos, onions, olives, whatever I can find.
>>
>>41163181
This will happen more often. I've noticed I've been doing it too after consistently eating clean. You'll mentally question what you're about to consume before consuming it.

Getting a calorie tracking app helps a ton for this. Allows you realize the hamburger bun you're about to ingest has 220 cal and suger in it.
>>
First time visiting /fit/ and I must say I'm really surprised how supportive everyone here is

I was expecting this place to make me feel even worse, but you actually gave me hope

Thank you /fat/, expect a long ass post from me tomorrow
>>
>>41171472
the sodium in the beer makes you retain water, stupid.

educate your soft brain.
>>
>>41163463
>>41163511
>>41163582
Does this shit taste good at all? I would murder a baby for a nice heaping plate of spaghetti but it has like 60 gajillion calories so this sounds like a decent alternative if its not pure ass.
>>
Is there a good website or range of websites that have simple low calorie meal recipes
>>
>>41172026
Youtube, pinterest, google, and the cooking section of a bookstore
>>
File: Screenshot_20170422-182727.png (166KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170422-182727.png
166KB, 1080x1920px
Fitbit bros ww@
>>
File: weight chart.png (309KB, 759x475px) Image search: [Google]
weight chart.png
309KB, 759x475px
At what point will my losses slow down? I lost 2.5 pounds in the last 2 days which doesn't seem sustainable.
>>
>>41172026
chicken and a side of veg and a salad
waa laa
>>
>>41163179
That's a terrible idea. While not addictive, LSD is well known to induce panic attacks and psychosis, especially in otherwise healthy people with a family history.
>>
>>41171982
>sodium in beer
>calling others simple

Beer has 14mg of sodium you donut.

Beer makes you retain water because alcohol is a diuretic. It flushes your body of water and dehydrates you.

The next day, your body then retains extra water as a reaction to the dehydration.

Educate your soft brain.
>>
>>41162930
just finished lunch and I'm at 1200 calories so I'm going to crumple up into a wet rag and consume nothing for the rest of the day
>>
>>41164188
kek, you faggots aren't even cheating right
yesterday I had a tub of icecream (haagen daz or whatever), 14 inch pizza and a 2l of Coke
>>
Is 11 shrimp too much in general?
>>
File: shrimp calories.jpg (33KB, 264x376px) Image search: [Google]
shrimp calories.jpg
33KB, 264x376px
>>41172222
How much shrimp is that in grams?
>>
File: 1425528457.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1425528457.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
D-Did any other fatties notice your dick seemingly longer as you lost more and more weight?
>>
>>41172243
If a shrimp is 100 grams, then 1100.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170422-205229.png (165KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170422-205229.png
165KB, 1080x1920px
>>41172081
Shit day but we're trucking.
>>
>>41172260
That's a known effect of weight loss anon.
>>
I weigh around 330 pounds. Today I noticed something new, my leg has finally stretched its skin to a new point, it looks like a mountain range now on the inside. I'm 20 and I look deformed and obese.

I have a job to pay for stuff now, my own food, tupperware, gym membership, etc.

What supplement do I get to promote the use of fat as a fuel source in my body? Yohimbe? Any tips or advice? A friend who lifts said I need to take care of my knees, by starting on the bike or walking on the treadmill instead of running (I'm 6'2''). He said 30 minutes on the bike at least to start.
>>
File: 1492081572283.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492081572283.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
i'm so fucking hungry but i'm already over my calorie limit reeeeeee
>>
>>41172390
>it looks like a mountain range now on the inside
pics
>>
>>41172397
just eat something light but filling, like a salad
>>
>>41172397
how often are you eating?
>>
Trying to break the addiction to sweets and fatty foods. I have cleared every non-healthy food out of the house, and am trying my damnedest to keep myself from going to get something bad for me. I've found it's much harder to overeat on healthy food, but I'm always tempted to just run to the nearest McDonalds.
>>41170103
Refusal to break schedule.
>>
>>41172390
Lose weight first on your own. Do supps later.
>>
>>41172390
count calories with MyFitnessPal. So far the greatest tool I've ever used. It let's you track previous foods you've eaten and does the math for you in an easy to read chart. Do you have a smartphone?
>>
>>41172390
>What supplement do I get to promote the use of fat as a fuel source in my body?
There isn't one. Only solution is to consistently eat less.

Your friend is right. At your weight you'll disintegrate your knees if you try to run.

Some cardio on a bike or elliptical is great, but diet is 90% of weight loss, so focus on that over exercise. Don't think you can splurge on cals just because you're exercising.
>>
>>41172272
Holy shit how retarded can you be?
The largest shrimp you can buy are 40g each AT MOST. The nutrition table I posted was for 100g of cooked shrimp meat and the fact that you made the jump to 1 shrimp = 100g is mind-boggling. Go buy a kitchen scale.
You're most likely eating medium or medium-large shrimp, the most common and easy-to-find size, which average out to about 10g each. If you have 11 shrimp, and they're 10g each, you're eating 110g of shrimp, which comes out to 78kcal according to the aforementioned nutrition table.
>>
>>41172419
every 4-5 hours, i don't eat after dinner
>>
>>41172397
This is me basically every night desu.

Wanna fucking kms
>>
>>41172448
I've found that it kinda sucks if you don't know what brand foods you're eating and the "general" options for food are often off from what Google says they should be.
>>
>>41172472
>don't know what brand foods you're eating
How is this possible?

Find out.
>>
>>41172465
Don't call me retarded, senpai. Both Google and MyFitnessPal said they were 100cal per serving.
>>
>>41172483
>dont call me retarded
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>41172483
You're the one who thought eleven shrimp weigh more than a kilogram
>>
File: 1488161298499.jpg (8KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488161298499.jpg
8KB, 249x225px
>just force myself to drink more water
>the weight is just falling off
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>41172433
>>41172401
>>41172448
>>41172462
Okay so no supps yet. Yes I have a smartphone. I'll just focus on the calorie deficit and do my daily biking then. Thanks guys.

Pic related. I looked in the mirror a lot today. Drawing the line here.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (241KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
241KB, 1000x1000px
REEEEE IM SO FUCKING HUNGRY
>>
>>41172555
why..?
>>
File: 1428163328855.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>41172565
I'm cold, sweaty, and shaky. I can't keep this up, man.
>>
File: IMG_1229.jpg (37KB, 368x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1229.jpg
37KB, 368x332px
>>41162930
I overate every single day this past week except Tuesday. Going to try to forget about it and just eat 200 calories under my normal, wanna die though.
>>
>>41172467
make sure you make those meals big then
>>
>>41163412
Mate, boiling is literally the worst way to cook vegetables. Sautee (don't crowd the pan) with a bit of healthy fat, bake/broil with healthy fat or steam until bright but still crunchy. I always prefer mine with some citrus or hot sauce over the top.
>>
File: 1440118980626.png (17KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
1440118980626.png
17KB, 651x641px
>>41172565
>tfw cant wait for breakfast in the morning
>>
>>41172738
I get to eat when I get home from work, hopefully I won't kms before I get there
>>
>>41172086
water weight most likely.

I weight myself once a week and don't drink too much water the day before.
>>
File: zyzz_pose_Aesthetic-319x470.jpg (41KB, 319x470px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz_pose_Aesthetic-319x470.jpg
41KB, 319x470px
Jesus H. Christ.

This thread is like soccer mom central.

You guys are the walking definition of not going to make it. Eating fucking vegetables with "healthy fats," which you probably think are vegetable based, and bitching about being hungry "can't wait for tomorrow!"

Bruhs. Conquer your addiction to food before you do the whole weight-loss thing. That's the number one reason people fail. You see those dickwads that go down to like 1000 calories a day and then they're all "I don't even want to eat anymore." Yeah, because the addiction is gone because the food you're eating fucking sucks.

Workout hard, eat smaller portions, stop eating junk food. You don't have to eat lentils and quinoa and whatever other faggy reddit shit you fucktards Googled in the last half hour.

tl;dr eat a fucking steak and go do some pushups you pussies. You don't get pic related by being a bitch. You gotta be a sick cunt, bros.
>>
>>41172086
You'll eventually slow down prob around 250, don't get discouraged once it slows down or if it starts slowing down now
>>
>>41172260
Yeah your fupa goes down anon
>>
>>41171977
Yeah it's kind of a thing we're trying to do with /fat/. Honestly the whole board is great if you read the fucking sticky first, people will generally help you out. We just get inundated with people who don't bother to read the sticky and ask dumb questions. You better give us that long post tomorrow!
>>
File: 1461276553973.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461276553973.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>got down to 232 last tuesday
>now sitting at 234.5 as of this morning, was 235.7 yesterday despite eating extremely well and exercising like a maniac

I know it's just water retention or muscle gain or whatever bullshit but it doesn't stop me from feeling depressed as fuck

I'm probably not going to be able to stop thinking about this until whenever it goes back below 232, especially since that was my 40 lbs lost number.

I wish it didn't bother me this much, what a shitty feeling. I even know it's not important and what I am doing is working, it still makes me feel like shit. Fuck this.
>>
>>41173045
I weighed myself for the first time since last May on Wednesday. I was 238, which is around where I've been hovering for the last year I guess. But I have much more muscle now and I can fit clothes better than being at the same weight last year.

I know weight is important but I, personally will be going on how I look physically just as much. I love checking out my arms and traps in the mirror. I didn't have muscle the last time I lost weight a few years ago.
>>
>>41163239
I've done this one too many times, my dude. Try out IF and IIFYM, it makes things much easier for losing weight even if you don't believe that fasting makes any difference
>>
Who else started keto then realized they needed vitamins
>>
>>41172390
Count calories. Move more.

My advice (and people will probably disagree, but I'm speaking from the experience of having done the opposite and fucking my entire body up) is to not lift until you lose 100lbs or so and make sure that you have proper flexibility, range of motion, etc.

Just focus right now on counting calories, cardio, and re-gaining control over your body.

As someone who started out even worse than you (5'10, 350lbs), trust me, you can make it brah.
>>
>>41173302
I realized I needed huge salads and more fats . I thought keto was all protons
>>
File: 1489304528003.jpg (74KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1489304528003.jpg
74KB, 737x758px
>>41164188
>Zero Noodles
2 cups of milk, king size rice crisps, cambells chicken noodles and frozen dinner. couldn't help my myself after making a cottage cheese with tangerine snack late at night.
>>
>>41164960
Sat fats are good. Fucku
>>
>>41172927
Best advice on this entire board.

This shit won't take a day, if you go to extreme (1000 calories a day) you will just yoyo back up and lose muscle mass too. Just eat like a normal fucking person.
>>
>5'9/5'10 can't tell atm
>January 1st: 244lbs
>April 24th: 200lbs

somebody tell me if this is good progress or not
>>
>>41174109
fuck meant to put April 23rd
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.