[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ general - Crying Fat Wojak edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 74

File: fat_cry_wojak.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fat_cry_wojak.png
7KB, 205x246px
Previous thread: >>41144103

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of /fit/ who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more /fit/ body by lifting weights
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you'll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you'll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
https://tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
>>41154527
didn't see this in the catalog so i decided to make it, hope it works out.

> been plateauing at 160 for last 2 weeks
> measure myself after racquetball last night
> 155.6

:)
>>
Got some "cauliflower" rice, usually tastes like shit, but used spray oil, salt and pepper and oregano to fry it up, tasted delicious and only 50 calories. Had that with some veg mince, cabbage, broccoli, courgette/zuchini and mushroom curry that I boiled first, only used like 100 calories worth of curry sauce. Was good shit, think whole meal must've only been 300-400 calories at the most.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 261x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 261x313px
Confess your cheat meals, my sons
>>
Guys, I just need some support.

I've been dieting for a month or so, both for my health (both parents have diabetes and hypertension) and for my confidence. I've been missing female interaction and sex for a few months. Normally as a chubby introvert, I'm quiet and I keep to myself. But maybe a week when I notice good weight loss, i feel really great and confident and I want to talk to girls.

idk, I just want to know i'll be more attractive and confident soon. i do want to get the attention of girls. I just want to know i'll do better in the things i care about soon. i just wanted to let that out.
>>
Found some old pants, they are literally 10 sizes smaller than what i wear right now. Scary to see how much weight i have gained over the years. I won't fit into these pants for at least 10 months but god damn i will fit into these fucking pants one day, i promise you that /fat/.
>>
>>41154755
glad to see resolve m8. work for it as soon and as often possible
>>
>>41154687
>missing female interaction and sex for a few months

please come back when that is multiple years at least.
But yeah you will be better off after than before.
>>
File: 1480240243937.jpg (70KB, 452x342px) Image search: [Google]
1480240243937.jpg
70KB, 452x342px
>STILL haven't shit this week
>>
>>41154570
I ate about 4000 calories today I am more worried about not really regretting it though, my fatty mindset is returning. I feel so helpless at my parents', there's so much good food and I'm tempted 24/7. I'll return to the uni for classes on Wednesday so hopefully I'll get back on track but goddamnit, I gained 6 kilos easily during a little over a week (I know some of it is water but some of it surely isn't, I see it in the mirror as I was pretty lean before). I have now about 8 kilograms to lose, I might not make it before summer and it's driving me mad. I feel like some part of me is giving up, I am worried about summer when I will be home for about 3 months.

How into staying at parents' and not overeating?

>inb4 you're just a pussy
I know
>>
>>41154810
>multiple years

please come back when that is multiple decades at least.
>>
>>41154570
>>
File: 1491807736978.jpg (35KB, 493x585px) Image search: [Google]
1491807736978.jpg
35KB, 493x585px
>tfw just lost an armwrestling match to a fat guy in front of everyone

fuck you guys and your deceitful strength
>>
File: 1487028585416.jpg (50KB, 508x472px) Image search: [Google]
1487028585416.jpg
50KB, 508x472px
>>41154755
>give away to charity tons of old, human-sized clothes because who am I fooling, I'll never fit into these again
>fast forward 6 months
>every piece of clothing I own fits like a cross between a potato sack and a sail

Thanks, me.
>>
>>41154557
this is how you do it , lots of veg with some tasty toppings. nice anon
>>
>>41154844
Same thing happened to me. Jeans sagging near the floor.
>>
File: Fiber_One.jpg (355KB, 742x602px) Image search: [Google]
Fiber_One.jpg
355KB, 742x602px
>>41154815
EAT
FIBER
>>
>>41154687
Some advice anon - Don't diet, change the way you think about food.

Food is like a chick. If you let it, it will smother you with attention and adoration with terrible results at the end. You need to keep that chick on the edge of her seat, wondering when you're going to call.

Going "on a diet" means eventually you'll go off the diet. It seems like you're already making positive changes, so take it one step further. Change the way you think about eating and food in general. Research and understand how nutrition affects your body, brain, mood, health, etc. Then every time you want to eat some stupid shit, think about how far back it's going to set you in your goals. Do you have goals? Are you tracking calories? Do you have your TDEE figured out? If not, start there. There are bigger goals too, like ideal body type, and confidence around women. That will come after getting fit and lifting, but it all starts with nutrition. Being an introvert and being shy are two different things. Introvert means you "recharge your batteries" by being alone. Shy means you have trouble keeping a conversation going with someone you don't know well. You can't fix the former(not that it needs fixing), but you can fix the latter by PRACTICING.

Keep making positive changes anon. We're all going to make it.
>>
>>41154842
armwrestling is mostly about technique really
>>
>>41154842
if it makes you feel any better he'll probably die early desperately grasping at the sheets in a hospital surrounded by nurses and unfamiliar faces.
>>
File: ree.jpg (48KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
48KB, 736x736px
>>41154861
I HAD BRAND NEW JEANS IN MY EXACT SIZE IN MY WARDROBE FOR YEARS AND I THREW THEM INTO THE USED CLOTHING BIN BECAUSE "LOL IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN"
>>
>>41154818
When I visit my mom she freaks out about not having too much junk food around and making healthy shit for me. I guess I was such a fat, depressed and suicidal loser during my teens and early 20s that she's always afraid I'll lose discipline and go back to that.
>>
>>41154818
Tell your mom about your fitness goals and tell her to stop bringing shit food into the house.

Or, stop being a giant faggot and have some willpower. Get disgusted with your flabby body, fatty.
>>
A story for you /fat/...

>be me
>at work
>It's bossbro's birthday
>They got him a cake from coldstone
>Fucking Ice Cream Cake
>muhprecious.webm
>Go into conference room for surprise
>Sing happy birthday awkwardly with tone deaf co-workers
>Boss bro attempts to cut first slice with normal cake serving utensil
>Should have used a knife
>fucks up half the cake
>"Who wants the next slice?" Looking at me
>"Thanks so much, but I'm going to pass"
>Chick co-worker says "Wow, you've got some will power, anon"
>tfw no one has even noticed I've lost 40lbs so far, or at least haven't said anything
>tfw I resisted coldstone ice cream cake

Are willpower mires still mires?
>>
>>41154978
They think you have autism now.
>>
>>41154978
you did the right thing, i turned down a huge cookie tray today
>>
>>41154936
It isn't junk food really, but simple stuff like bread and cheese which is really easy to overeat and gets me every time. Mom doesn't interfere with my goals, she knows I'm trying to eat healthy stuff and respects that, but there's also food for the rest of the family, and they aren't so concerned with that.

My BMI is 23 because I've been cutting for 1 and a half year, I'm very afraid I'll get back to my old weight.

I guess willpower is the only option, also I should start autistically counting calories at home too. I thought I was ready for guesstimations but as it turned out I'm still a mental fatty. That's more disgusting to me than my body ever was.

>>41154933
That's a very helpful situation.

>>41154978
I don't know if she was miring or just relieving the tension, but I'm miring anon.
>>
>>41154787
i have been at it for 2 and a half months now, already lost 14kg, i did meal prep again today, i'm more active, i think i can make it. The only thing i'm worried about is potentially big life changes like a new job that could throw me off in the near future.
>>
>>41155091
oh shit. mirin your progress man.

just try your best to adapt to new changes, and be conscious about not going into a tailspin.

you're going to make it, i can feel it.
>>
>>41154897
Thanks, mate. I know what you mean. It's more about meaningful, long term lifestyle changes than short-term diets. It's about almost always eating healthy, rather than eating only healthy for a little bit. I'm trying my best.

Yeah, I am an introvert but I'm also relatively a good conversationalist. I do the active listening and questions and eye contact and all that. But I do notice that when I'm confident (normally after noticing progress, or its a nice warm day out), i actively want to speak to girls and i'm more confident and clever because i'm just generally feeling better. honestly, I think for me it's a matter of feeling confident about myself, and a structural problem of not being in social scenarios where i get to meet girls. hopefully i can change that soon.

thanks again for the input, bro. we're going to make it.
>>
My Fitness Pal streaks?

180 days haven't quit since I started.
>>
>tgfw finally got me some kitchen scales

I'm so gonna make it, bros. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>41155308
67 days since I started, no end in sight nigga.

How much have you lost in 180 days?
>>
got a mire today

>be at work
>new regular girl comes in
>gets a drink
>asks me what time I'm off
>tell her
>oh, that's too bad.. right when he gets off
(talking about her husband she mentioned the visit before)

Monday is my early day, might try and get myself squeezed in.
>>
File: Fat-1.jpg (14KB, 362x192px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-1.jpg
14KB, 362x192px
>>41154527
>Look at that fat dude pretending to work out LOL

Go be fat somewhere else this board is Chads only Fatso McFatass! Haha!
>>
>>41154570
Work gave out free donuts. I ate one. Still plan on being under caloric goal today. Going to the gym tonight.
>>
File: diabetijak.jpg (161KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
diabetijak.jpg
161KB, 763x758px
Everyone, post your fatjaks.
>>
>>41155533
Fatty bitch at my work brings shit in every day. Donuts, croissants. muffins.

I haven't had a single one. Every time I think about it I look over at her and notice how she's getting fatter while my belly is getting smaller. I'm going to fucking make it if it kills me.
>>
File: 1480897476564.jpg (327KB, 1151x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480897476564.jpg
327KB, 1151x900px
>>41154570

>mfw I had a 'cheat meal' today that still left me well in my deficit

goodboy points for me
>>
File: 1489624613302.jpg (700KB, 1680x952px) Image search: [Google]
1489624613302.jpg
700KB, 1680x952px
Even though I am still a fatass, I feel good with myself now that I'm working out and eating better.
>>
>>41155546
>>
>>41155571
If you don't do this with all your cheat meals/days you aren't going to make it
>>
>>41155570
I understand you but she was just being nice kek just relax, you are doing this for yourself.
>>
>>41155571
what kind of animal is this
>>
>>41155618

I know, I'm still going to be smug about it
>>
>>41155629
I'm not mad at her, just using her flab for motivation to not eat the shit she brings in.
>>
>>41155618
If you think cheat days is actually a thing you aren't going to make it.

One occasional cheat meal that keeps you under maintenance. That's all we get, fellow fatties.
>>
Can I ask about loose skin?
>>
I skip the fries and drink, and go for a second serving of the main dish.

that's ultimately 20x better than just eating straight up carbs and fat, 'cause I get some more varied nutrients from the main dish, right?
>>
>>41155570

We're all gonna make it, breh.
>>
>>41155684
I count the day I have my cheat meal as my cheat day.

>>41155694
depends on the 'main dish', but you'd probably be better not eating any of whatever you are talking about.

Stop eating fast food
>>
>>41155688
if you can ask about asking about loose skin then I would guess asking about loose skin is fine.
>>
>>41155720
what's wrong with fast food while dieting if it's within the calories
>>
>>41155694
If it's fries and a drink I can only assume you're at a burger shop.

So horking down 4 buns, 2-4 patties and all the trim along with whatever condiments you may put on it does not balance out.
>>
>>41155720
>Stop eating fast food

This times infinity
>>
>>41155738
>500 calories of carbs and fats
>500 calories of carbs, fats, and proteins

The only thing balancing out is the calories.
>>
>>41155730
Never gonna make it with that mindset.

Protein should be your main source of calories.

Starchy, refined carbs (e.g. bread, hamburger buns, your little debbie snack cakes) fuck up your blood glucose and actually make you want to eat more sooner

And lets not get started on all the trans fat that burger is soaked in, if it's even a real burger (youtube McDonalds Pink Slime)

STOP. EATING. FAST. FOOD. or be a fatty forever.
>>
>>41155729
I know how 4chin is... there are touchy subjects that cause the autists to lose their ballsacks.

Having loose skin is, of course, better than being a major fatass. But I've seen people get the surgery and it just doesn't look natural. I've also seen that site where the guy claims you just keep losing fat and it goes away on its own.
>>
>>41155778
>lost weight
>made gainz
>didn't dirty a dish

call me a mad man, but fast food is the best thing ever.
>>
>>41155730
It's calorically dense as fuck. When I was a fat(ter) piece of shit I could eat 3 500 calorie hamburgers and not even feel it. But that's an entire day's worth of calories for me right now. Part of losing weight is learning how to eat well and still be satisfied. If you know how to eat right then you never have to be hungry or crave anything while losing weight.

Sure a burger or going out to eat every so often wont hurt, but it shouldn't be a really regular thing.
>>
>>41155778

>not making your own burger and eating it with some veggies and a beer after a long streak
>>
>>41155796
Post current body with timestamp and the burger king wrappers from your last meal, then I'll believe you.

Also, being a slave to jewish prices of fast food when you could be saving hundreds a month by meal prepping is faggotry at it's finest.
>>
>>41155793
Depends on your starting size. Stats?
>>
>>41155777
If you think a fast food cheeseburger with all the trim is 500 calories you're somewhere in a fantasy world.

The goal of being fit and healthy is to not eat fast food and learn to cook for yourself.

Here's what I want you to do, tonsafun.

1. Buy a food scale
2. Get MyFitnessPal on your phone - free or paid for, I don't care which
3. Make the same shit you'd get at a fast food place except in the sanctity of your own home
4. Eat under a set amount of calories. For you -500 kcal under.
5 (Optional). Remove the bun from your self-created fast food abominations.
>>
>>41155826
5'10, currently 270 but my biggest was 290

I got a beer belly from muh cheap Natty Daddys.
>>
>>41155820
>what is fast food vs. home cooked
>>
>>41155800
Nobody that is praising fast food is eating 3500 calories of it. I'm talking about having couple meat, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwiches, then following it up at dinner with a couple meat, cheese, and salad burgers.

Usually 600-900 for both meals, not even getting into the 2k range.
>>
>>41155850
You'll never know if you're going to have loose skin until you lose the weight anon. I was super worried about this until I started thinking of it this way. Once I get to 10% body fat, then I'll re-evaluate, but for now just keep dropping lbs.
>>
>>41155856
Even eating like this you're completely ignoring macros and just dwelling on the caloric consumption.

You're still eating like shit, you mongo. But you're relishing in the fact that you can hit up McD's twice a day without consequence.

Your focus is in the wrong departments.
>>
File: 1429986110948.jpg (35KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
1429986110948.jpg
35KB, 640x495px
>feeling lighter
>feeling healthier
>gaining weight on 2400 cals/day
>>
File: 1.png (40KB, 724x613px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
40KB, 724x613px
>>41155856
>>
>>41155911
2400 is steep. Height, Weight, How're you recording this?
>>
>>41155825
no pics but

>6'3 260
>1 pull up from dead hang

6 months later of a pretty much fast food only diet

>6'3 210
>10 pull ups from dead hang

so, I've lost 50 pounds in 6 months, and increased my main exercise tenfold. Went from a 38 waist to a 34, maintaining about 70-100 grams of protein a day on a ~2200 calorie diet.
>>
>>41155929
6'2 ~225lbs
Thinking about cutting less or upping my cardio a bit. Don't like this wheel turning.
>>
>>41155430
Damn, what a piece of shit. At least you'll get ya dick wet at the cucks expense though.
>>
>>41155931

How can someone just go on the internet and lie with a straight face

>>41155911
are you eating 2400 calories a day or cutting 2400 calories a day.

Both are stupid
>>
>>41155947
Drop to 2000 and up your cardio.

>>41155931
You're a fast food shill and need to get the fuck out of here. I want to see exactly what you eat in a day from your fast food joints and how you do the mental gymnastics to think you hit 70-100g of protein on a ~2200 kcal diet
>>
>>41155970
Not to mention, all that sodium from fast food.

Enjoy your heart attack at 32, fast foodie.
>>
File: goodgoy.png (122KB, 408x400px) Image search: [Google]
goodgoy.png
122KB, 408x400px
>>41155931
oy goys, i lost 50 lbs in 6 months and i'm 10x stronger than you

let me tell you about my burger king diet and how it's changed my life...
>>
>>41155778
>He fell for the anti fat Jew

NO CORRELATION
O
>>
>>41156004
But people who cut sodium from their diet have more heart problems than those who don't.
>>
>>41155964
>>41155970
going back to my first week in January and from there

>average 1900 calories
>average 67 grams of protein

>average 1900 calories
>63 grams of protein

>2100 calories
>77 g protein

>1800 calories
>67 g protein

>2100 calories
>83 gram protein

>2400 calories
>81 protein

>2000 calories
>65

>2100
>80

>2400
>85

>1900
>71

>2100
>82

>2200

>2000
>70

>2000
>70

>2200
>61

so while I do take notice my protein ratio has gone down a bit lately, i stand by my diet and work ethic so far, and may critique down the road. But, for this level in my journey, it's going great so far.
>>
>>41156121
You need some sodium to live, but certainly not 10 grams a day.
>>
>>41155970
and for more detail for the actual diet

breakfast sandwiches, sonic, hardeys, BK, McDonalds, black coffee, beer, and usually if I get dinner for fast food it's a breaded chicken variant, or thin crust pizza.
>>
>>41156114
>Reading comprehension
The retard is wrong about real burgers, but the amount of trans fats in a McD burger is obscene. Nowhere in his post does he come off as anti-fat.

>>41156121
You're choosing one extreme over the other. You can't cut it and you shouldn't have as much as the BK Bandit is eating either.

What's the healthy range.. 2300-2600?0
>>
>>41156148
10 grams a day? Are you eating a bowl of salt?

There's been studies showing the recommended 1500mg/day is far too low.

>>41156157
>You're choosing one extreme over the other.
I'm not, though. I'm just going by what most people think is a good amount of sodium. 2600mg is low-end, honestly.
>>
>>41156132
>>41156152
All that sodium is frying your brain, brother.

I want the last 3 days, in detail, of everything you've consumed from any fast food locale. I don't need your calories or protein stats.

I'm going to figure it out myself, show you that you've been doing it wrong and shame you on an anonymous panda hair stylist forum.
>>
>>41156169
Horseshit if I've ever read it. Quit spewing fatscience in these threads, you're hindering the dumb fucks that actually read this shit and don't research for themselves.
>>
>>41155970
>Drop to 2000 and up your cardio.
Just going to keep on doing what I'm doing right now. Variance being what it is with weightloss. In 2 weeks I'll change it up if it's the same. No hurry here.
>>
Been through my first day with absolutely zero bread/sugar.
Did not count the exact amount of calories, but the food i bought today couldn't have been more than 2000. I didn't eat it all and felt stuffed all day.
>canned beans 425 g
>cottage cheese 500 g(about 150-200 g left)
>ham 100 g
>5 leeks (2 left)
>cucumber
>cherry tomatoes
>ginseng+ginkgo+green tea(no sugar)
>3 cups of coffee(no sugar)
>one meal of about 300 cal worth of potatoes eggs and sausage

Did some shoveling and i didn't feel fatigued at all.
Could this work as a poorfag diet?
>>
>>41156202
>Eating AT tdee
>losing weight

choose one

>>41156215
>but the food i bought today couldn't have been more than 2000
>one meal of about 300 cal worth of potatoes eggs and sausage

I can promise you you ate more than you think you did. Gotta count EVERYTHING you put in your mouth.
>>
>>41156202
Whatever floats your goat, fruit cake.

>>41156215
Beans have sugar in them.
Cottage cheese has sugar in it.

Figure out your caloric consumption and all the details and cut your calories like a rational human being. Bread and sugar isn't bad in moderation, you just need to eat sensibly.
>>
>>41155200
you are a good human being, thanks anon.
>>
>>41156236
I can promise i did not, as i wasn't hungry. i've worked in a restaurant, i know how portions look.
>>
>>41156236
>Eating AT tdee
I'm a big guy, for you. ect.
>>
>>41156172
alright, now i feel guilty this week, 'cause i've gone over every single fucking day

but i'm going to post it anyway for you, but be aware, this is not my ideal and regular situation

Yesterday 4/20
>2 Sonic BEC toasters ~1200 calories ~55g protein
>Nesquick Protein Milk pint ~350 calories ~26g protein
>1 whole thin crust peperoni from Dominos ~1200 calories ~50G protein

It was 4/20, the pizza was free, and yes I got dank.

Wednesday 4/19
>2 sonic toasters
>Denny's Chicken Strips (4 tenders) ~600 calories ~35 g protein
>Denny's Onion Rings (1.5 serving~) ~600 calories ~10g protein
>3 beers ~450 calories

Tuesday 4/18
>2 BEC Croissants ~750 calories ~26 g protein
>popeyes chicken tender 3 strips
>popeyes biscuit
>popeyes onion rings
>2 beers
>>
>>41156295

at least put some bait on the hook
>>
File: 120517rose-leslie1.jpg (25KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
120517rose-leslie1.jpg
25KB, 300x206px
>>41156186
>Horseshit if I've ever read it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25297880
>>
>>41156321
>>41156321
i did those are some of my fattest days, and I'm an honest guy. if he's got good input for me, I'll hear it, but it's working really well for me desu
>>
File: kawaii.png (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.png
44KB, 633x758px
>>41155546
>>41155612
>tfw your thighs no longer rub together
>>
>>41156245
You know i meant processed sugar, and i seriously doubt you should be giving me advice if you think white bread and sugar isn't bad, even in moderation.

>have read the sticky
>we nutritionist now
>>
>>41156341
>good input
learn how to cook for your own damn self like a fucking adult
>>
File: 1429838035712.jpg (59KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1429838035712.jpg
59KB, 466x700px
>>41156362
>mfw they start too again for the right reasons.
>>
>>41156367
I don't even have a fridge in my home, I make do with what I got. The beer I drink, I keep on ice in a cooler in my bedroom.
>>
>>41156282
You're at 1,137 kcal on the optimistic side for all the shit you listed before your one meal of 'about 300 kcal worth of potatoes, eggs and sausage.'

Optimistically, there's 90 calories in a single egg. 80 calories in a single patty of sausage and 8 oz of potatoes are (again, optimistically) 128 kcal. That's 298 alone.

It's feasible that you ate under 2000 but I sincerely doubt it.
>>
>>41156282
Fatties will bend over backwards and lick their anuses to avoid counting calories.
>>
>>41156384
>can afford fast food literally every day
>can't afford a mini-fridge and a microwave
>>
>>41156295
Alright how the fuck are you affording this diet? Christ
>>
>>41156374
>doing SS
>right

the cretaceous period is over, senpai
>>
>>41156414
I make 30k a year and have very minimal living expenses.
>>
>>41156394
I think that anon meant that he bought a box of Jimmy Dean breakfast. Which is honestly worse, just fix it yourself for a quarter of the cost.
>>
>>41156295
1060 in 2 BEC toasters, 40g of protein
340 in Nesquick, 26g protein
1,920 in a large thin crust pepperoni pizza, 72g of protein

3,320 kcal and 138g of protein and you're somehow losing weight?

Dare I even continue or is this enough evidence that you're not offsetting your consumption and are a fatscience spewing LARPer?
>>
>>41156421
You can minimize them further by getting a stove and not spending 30 dollars a day on food. Even a God damn hotplate anon, christ. You are making me sad, learn2cook
>>
>>41156437
it was a medium, btw, not a large.

and I already told you, these are above average days, I'm usually under, not over.
>>
What's up with people coming to the gym just to WALK on the treadmill? Do you do that too? Why don't they just walk outside? Some of them do this for an hour and then leave, that's a whole workout.
>>
>>41156420
>not having naturally strong and large legs
>not hitting them only once a week and they are leaner and more muscular then all the fags who've done SS for over a year
laughingmilkman.gif
>>
>>41156421
Yet you can't afford a refrigerator.

I make $30k a year and I actually pay bills.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/frigidaire-18-0-cu-ft-top-freezer-refrigerator-white/8978005.p?skuId=8978005

Since we're on the topic of food being expensive, I'd like to list a few food items I like to eat that are cheap enough and healthy enough to eat regularly. (feel free to chip in, I love learning new things)

Canned greens especially spinach, any chicken, fatty cuts of pork (that vitamin B1 though), ground beef which I love because of how versatile it is, rice is cheap as fuck, any type of "roast" meat like a pot roast, tuna, liver, "scrap" meats like soup bones, chicken gizzards, and pork picnics.

>>41156454
This anon isn't wrong. Learning to cook doesn't have to involve ridiculously difficult recipes. One of the best things I make is really simple. I shape ground beef into a patty and make it real nice and thin in my frying pan. Cook it until it's done, throw some onions on it, and my own sauce which is 2 parts mayo, 1 part ketchup, and a bit of mustard. Delicious.
>>
>>41156501
>>41156501
my living conditions recently changed. It's not that I can't afford one, it's that I don't have one yet.

You're talking to a lazy mother fucker.
>>
>>41156470
1680 instead of 1920 then. Still 3,080 kcal a day.

I'm fine with you lying to me but lying to yourself is disappointing. Eating like this will make you dead and you need to do better if you want any sort of feasible continuance on your life.

That aside, I don't care anymore.
>>
>>41156516
Jeez, I'd hate to see what you'd say about my consumption pre-diet.

But, like I said, I'm not lying to you, down 50 pounds, and up in strength. Don't forget I'm 200+ pounds, and well over 6 feet tall. I went from eating 4-6k calories on the regular, all sugar fat and carbs with no nutrtional value,, to a bad day being 3k with 125 grams of protein, while working out.
>>
Does anyone else get motivation from coming to these threads and seeing people miserable because they had a panic attack and drank a gallon of sunflower oil or whatever? I've started thinking about /fit/ whenever there's food around
>>
>>41156546
Just knowing there are other people struggling and overcoming it is good motivation for me to keep going.
>>
>>41156539
I'm sure. I get it, man. I did these same mental gymnastics back when I was a fatty and tried to compromise, recompromise and then justify all of it over and over again.

Here's what i'm telling you, blatantly.

You need to buy a fridge, you need to cook for yourself and you need to cut all this shit out immediately or else you will die an artery-choked death. You seem proud of your laziness and that's a mistake because your fat ass will end up back on the couch, playing vidya or watching anime or whatever and ordering pizzas 3 times a day.

>>41156546
It's an odd sort of catharsis because I get to come here and yell at people that were me just a few years/months ago. Therapeutic.
>>
>>41156394
I suppose doubt is understandable in a /fat/ thread.
Anyways, got what i wanted to know from your answer, so thanks.
>>41156433
I don't eat shit like that, it was a homecooket meal.
>>
>>41156514
What region or country are you in? If you don't know how2shop I live in the southeast and get a week of food for 35 dollars max. Not beans and rice either, unless it's going into a burrito. Fettuccine, well seasoned chicken and corn on the cob, omelette for breakfast, burgers for lunch. Shopping is easier and cheaper than we've been led to belive man.
>>
>>41156295
>Denny's Onion Rings (1.5 serving~) ~600 calories ~10g protein
Holy fuck why would you ever think it's a good idea to consume that?
>>
>>41156610
I doubt what everyone has to say all the time. When you guestimate what you ate, I am inclined to Phoenix Wright it.

As long as you're looking introspectively at the shit you do, however, I could give a fuck less. My job is done.

Good luck, sincerely.
>>
>>41156585
did your mental gymnastics give you physical confirmation of them actually working?

Like, I understand this isn't my long term diet. But, for my current situation, it's great, and I'm getting the results I want out of it.

Yes, there's room for improvement, yes there's better decisions I could make, while even still being as lazy as I am, but, also yes it's working for me, and I mix it up as I go.

You just saw a window into my worst three days out of a six month long diet, and all you were wanting to do, was try and show me that I'm calculating wrong, when all your math did was line up exactly with mine, so where's the mental gymnastics for that?
>>
>>41156700
Oh, you misunderstand where I'm coming from. I'm blatantly calling you a liar but I can only work with what I'm provided. I'm not going to sit side saddle with you and watch whatever other things you cram down your food hole just to give you an accurate measure of what you consume in a day.

For instance, you had 1.5 servings of Denny's onion rings and then the other .5 serving is... unlisted. Lost to the aether. Now a fatty doesn't just throw away precious food so I would bet, dollars to donuts, that after your beers you found those little buggers in your passenger seat and horked 'em down.

But that's all speculation, conjecture and wouldn't hold up in court. So instead of berating you for being a liar I chose to try and be productive.
>>
>>41156759
The .5 I didn't eat and left on the plate when I left the diner, mystery solved.
>>
>>41156770
I bet.

Hope it continues to work for ya, friend.
>>
>>41156786
>guy tracks calories for 180 days and has lost weight!
>surely he's a liar!
>>
File: arnold.jpg (87KB, 681x810px) Image search: [Google]
arnold.jpg
87KB, 681x810px
Even with whey and eating protein every meal (eggs for breakfast, turkey for lunch, meat for dinner) I'm still only hitting about 130 grams of protein a day max for 248 pounds of body weight. Is that too little?

It's just so hard to get protein on 1,500 cals a day.
>>
>>41154570
i had chicken fried rice for dinner. half a cup
>>
File: glass.png (374KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
glass.png
374KB, 1920x1080px
>>41156699
thanks, anon.
>>
>>41156842
It's 1 gram per pound of lean body mass, so you aren't far off.

It's importance while losing weight, and just overall, is also drastically overstated. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
>>
File: 1492360552683.png (1MB, 800x771px) Image search: [Google]
1492360552683.png
1MB, 800x771px
>>41155546
>>
File: 1492199871829.png (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492199871829.png
51KB, 800x800px
>>41156362
nice
>>
File: IMG_20170416_151344596_HDR.jpg (1MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170416_151344596_HDR.jpg
1MB, 1152x2048px
Been plateauing at around 230 for 8months. But my lifts are getting up and i am building muscle.

Going 3 times a week for an hour and doing IF, no cardio except walking wherever i have to go.

I kinda gave up on trying to loose weight, now i just try to get my lifts up. I am in no rush and the scale is starting to piss me off to no end, so i just focus on eating clean and enough to build mo muscle.
>>
>>41156954
I'm confused. If you're not in a rush to lose weight, why does your weight piss you off?

Also plateauing for 8 months isn't a plateau.. that's your new body weight.
>>
>>41156954
Should start going by bf% then.
>>
>>41156954

How tall? I'll be happy of I look like that at 230
>>
>>41155570
>>41155629
A lot of people who work out are self-obsessed egotists that use excessive self-maintenance to feel superior to others.

Telling him to "relax" will do relatively nothing. He needs a psychologist.
>>
File: angry loli noises.gif (3MB, 340x384px) Image search: [Google]
angry loli noises.gif
3MB, 340x384px
>in the army, just passed basic training
>before the army, dropped from 110kg to 92kg at 1.88m
>weight literally didn't change at all during basic, but I assume that's because I lost fat and gained muscle
>finally can keep my phone on my person again and start counting calories again
>mfw no idea how much the chow hall food has in calories or how much the portions weigh
>debating bringing a small scale to the chow hall with me to measure portions out even if it would look top tier autism
>>
File: 1491829959171.png (466KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
1491829959171.png
466KB, 720x542px
>>41154527
Speaking of someone who has very recently learned about weight and how it works instead of how I want it to work; it comes down to calories.

I understand I can lose weight just eating less than my maintenance calories but do you have to lift weights to accelerate the process? I'm pretty poor and can't really afford a gym membership anywhere. I know I could walk but I feel that wouldn't get me anywhere. Bodyweight exercises maybe?
>>
>>41157047
building muscle just starting out is really easy and muscle helps burn calories and thereby fat.
Walking 3-4 miles a day really adds up over time, I recommend it.
Bodyweight exercises are a good place to start, but shouldn't be all you do forever.
>>
>>41157047
That's all I do, but what do I know, I've only lost 50 pounds in 6 months and increased my strength tenfold.
>>
>>41157088
>increased my strength tenfold
Damn man if only you actually lifted. You'd be able to deadlift over 1000 pounds by now!
>>
>>41156494
I used to be ashamed to be seen between all those skinny cardiobunnies in the parks... Gym wasnt much better, but somehow I felt slightly less disgusting there..
>>
>>41157088
I'd literally kill to drop 50 pounds. I'm sitting at ~270 right now.

As a follow up question, is there some kind of "cookbook"for low calorie but filling foods? My tdee is 2350. I feel like I can get away with some stuff but it can be easy to lose track of calories.
>>
>>41157014
>start counting calories again
>>mfw no idea how much the chow hall food has in calories or how much the po

The meals have the calories next to them on little red yellow or red cards

you lie faggot
>>
>>41157122
Oh well, more pull ups it is for me. Legs get enough work out carrying my fat ass around.
>>
>>41157147
>>41157147
It's very easy to lose track of calories. That's why I only eat fast food or processed box food, because it has all the nutritional information right on the label.

So, I always know exactly what I'm eating, since I only care about calories, and less about nutrients in this stage of weight loss.
>>
>>41157148
I'm not in the US armed forces ye of little brain matter
>>
File: 1358406231900.jpg (27KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1358406231900.jpg
27KB, 500x385px
Are VLC diets really all that dangerous if you're not super obese?
I'm just trying to drop eight or ten pounds (5'6", 130lbs, female) so I've been eating no more than 800 calories a day and lifting 4x a week. I feel mostly fine aside from being pretty fatigued. I figure I could take it easier when lifting if it gets too unbearable, but other than that, my motivation to go back to weight I was before I went through a divorce outweighs my desire to eat anything. I'm mad as fuck at my fat ass and I just want the chub to be gone. I just want to make sure I don't die in the process I guess.
Any input?
>>
File: 1024x557_MeatMountain_silo_tan.jpg (70KB, 1024x557px) Image search: [Google]
1024x557_MeatMountain_silo_tan.jpg
70KB, 1024x557px
>>41154570

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

Here's mine, with a large curly fry + chocolate shake.
>>
File: x8YY38k.jpg (420KB, 1126x1001px) Image search: [Google]
x8YY38k.jpg
420KB, 1126x1001px
>>41157147
mix and match pic related. Except for nuts and peanut butter, that shit will fuck you up. Track everything that enters your mouth religiously.

I started at 270 a year ago, 190 now. We are all gonna make it anon

>>41157162
>It's very easy to lose track of calories. That's why I only eat fast food
I spent a lot of time eating processed food admittedly for this very reason, but come on man you are just spreading shitty information and you know it.
>>
>>41157088
>Passive aggressive subtweeting
>On 4chan
>>
>>41157192
>loses 80 pounds eating processed food
>shitty information and you know it

Sounds like it's good information, and YOU know it.
>>
File: results.png (49KB, 384x554px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
49KB, 384x554px
I took the body fat calculator and these were my results. I weight 313 right now. I've been off an on eating well and less since February

I have to lose weight. I am 6'0" and 22yo for reference

Just venting to you anons
>>
>>41157178
I wouldn't go any lower than 800, might want to try Intermittent Fasting.
Gotta just stick to it, It'll all burn eventually.
>>
>>41157225
>spent a lot of time
As in first couple of months when I didn't know better.
>>
>>41157162
Y'know, the US government isn't entirely useless. The FDA has calories counts listed.
>>
>>41157228
>Lean mass 225lbs
>28% bf
that's some bullshit, that calculator probably isn't built for someone your size man.

How much have you lost since starting?
>>
>>41155778

You do realise pink slime is literally just beef right? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, in fact before it was forced to be shut down because americans are retarded it cut down of beef products by a significant margin and it was as healthy as the beef cut straight from cows.

there was literally nothing wrong with it apart from the fact that it looked horrifying in its base state.
>>
>>41157178
Nah, but consider fasting, like one meal pr day or 16 hour fasting and 8 hour feeding window
>>
>>41157230
I used to do intermittent fasting before some years ago. It worked fine but then I got stuck into this weird autistic loop where I had to consume all my calories for dinner and could never eat around other people. It's a long story and mostly irrelevant actually. 3 square meals of chicken, vegetables and tofu noodles seems to work out fine, but yeah I won't dip below 800. Thank you!
>>
File: ehhhhhhhhh anime.gif (1MB, 291x320px) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhhhhhh anime.gif
1MB, 291x320px
>people cutting at like 1500 calories a day
>mfw I'm at 92kg, wanting to go to 80kg at half a kilo per week
>MFP tells me to eat 2680 calories per day

Is MFP going easy on me or are you guys just going on crash diets?
>>
>>41157274

Cut down beef products prices*
>>
>>41157267
Well, I initially started at 320. The lowest I weighed was 305 and I had a week of overeating fast food and pizza with my brothers while my mom was out of town and I'm at 313

So only 7 pounds, probably just water weight though
>>
>>41157178
When you have extremely limited food intake your electrolytes can become fucked and your heart goes into an arrhythmia and stops functioning. This is the main medical concern with anorexia. At 800 calories im sure you'd be fine doe

if you're wanting to play it super safe you can ask your doctor to do basic bloodwork (cbc lytes cr urea) after a month or so.

TLDR You're fine 800 isn't even that extreme
>>
>>41157283
they're manlets.

I'm cutting at 2200
>>
>>41157283
I started cutting at like 2400 and slowly worked down to 1500 as I lost weight. You get used to it, just gotta eat your veggies.

>>41157288
7 pounds in 2 1/2 months at your size isn't too hot my man. Gotta really step to it.
>>
>>41157283

Im guessing you picked "very active" for your lifestyle or something above sedentary?

My TDEE on gym days is around 3200, non gym days is 2500/2700 depending on how much I walk (Usually a minimum 8k steps, 12k max).

I eat 1000 calories below, so im eating 1500 on non gym days and 2200 on gym days.

I use a fitbit and im losing weight as it says I should be so I trust it, its all about how active you are.

Obviously also take into account how tall you are, im 5'10 at 77kg which calculates my TDEE, how tall are you?
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (25KB, 349x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
25KB, 349x384px
>>41157333
I know, I really do. Food addiction is tough to overcome

Feels good to just get my thoughts out and realize I gotta step up
>>
>>41157335
1,88m, so about... 6 foot 2 or something? And yeah, I'm the Army guy from above. We get funned all day.
>>
>>41157335
I wouldn't trust a fitbit, nor would I change how much I ate by 700 calories based on exercise, especially pedometer based walking. If it's working for you go for it though.

>>41157351
Take it slow at first and build up. For one week just eat 'normally' and track every calorie you consume and be brutally honest about it. Then the week after cut your daily calories by 250, then by 500, then by 750. Then all you have to do is STICK to it. If you get used to that you could easily cut more or just stick with a deficit of 500-750 calories.
>>
Tried to initiate a fast today, used EC stack but I think caffeine on an empty stomach is no bueno.

The feeling of unwellness was horrid, headache, feel sick(vomit) and mental fog.
>>
>>41157175
I figured this out by your weird yurup weight and height numbers that no grunt would understand.
>>
>>41157425
Thanks m8. I think my problem was I keep looking at a long term fix. What I am going to do now is look at it simply a day at a time. Yesterday I ate well and less. Now today is my next goal.
>>
>>41154896
>they sell fiber one bars and not the cereal in my country
>>
>>41157425
Dude, are you kidding? I LOVE my fitbit. To call it a pedometer would be like calling a smart phone a calculator. It does so much for my workout tracking, and being able to track my HR while lifting has been pretty eye opening to see how long my rests are and trying to find ways to up the intensity. Just sayin', I love my fitbit.
>>
iv been lifting for 1.3 years and cut from 2110 lbs to 160 now im back up to 175 after a bulk im currently going to cut back down to 150-160 how do i preserve the little muscles i built over the year would my body just burn mostly fat since im over weight?
>>
>>41157571
>>41157571
damn bro, i don't know about that, but i couldn't imagine cutting from 2110

you should give those my 600 lb life people some sweet chin music with your new found flexibility
>>
>>41157571
I'd go with the boxer's diet if you want to maintain your muscle mass, my dude.

Keep working out but go keto. Make sure you're hitting your protein macros but keep your carbs below 30 (I personally find keeping them below 20 works best for me)

You should drop down to 150-160 pretty fast if you keep it straight.

1 week to get into ketosis, probably... 3-6 more before you're at 150-160.
>>
>>41157425

Im >>41157335 (You) and as >>41157527
is saying the newer versions do way more than just act as a pedometer, it wouldnt be so effective if it was just a step counter.
>>
>>41157469
eat oats you fattie
>>
>>41157527
I agree with this dude. Yeah, fitbit may be like 1-2% inaccurate but it's still pushing me to hit cardio goals regardless and, that in mind, I surpass them by at least double on the reg.

Plus it shoots confetti in the app when you succeed and all that crazy shit which fills my child-like brain with wonder.
>>
File: 1491792059445.jpg (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491792059445.jpg
18KB, 450x450px
>lose 50 pounds
>suddenly get colder really easily
is this normal or am i just dying?
>>
File: 1468729141639.png (29KB, 201x226px) Image search: [Google]
1468729141639.png
29KB, 201x226px
>Mfw gaining back much of the weight I lost a year ago...
>>
>>41157650
stop eating, fatty
>>
File: image_1.jpg (85KB, 711x368px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
85KB, 711x368px
>>41157620
>they sell flapjacks and not oatmeal in my country
>>
>>41154978
40lbs is definitely noticable. maybe it's just that they see you every day.
i've gained 20lbs of fat in like 5 months. my coworkers (includes a very close friend) said nothing. then i see someone i didn't see for like 3 months, "damn dude you're putting on weight".
i guess i'm /fat/ now
>>
>>41157672
>tfw already gained 8 pounds in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>41157692
My bad Jay.

I meant it in a "glad I can tell you're not on meth anymore" way, not a "damn you fat boy" type of way like I might've actually said it.
>>
>>41157635

I had that happen too. Also become more uncomfortable to sit on hard surfaces due to lack of padding
>>
who else has this problem?

i train very hard, i maintain a solid diet, etc. like most people, every now and then i slip a little. it's normal, i know.

thing is, for me it's never slipping to +100 calories over maintenance, even +500... usually when i fail, i fail fucking hard.

i know it's irrational, but i'll just excuse it with something like "oh well, not gonna meet my macros today. i'm already 50 calories over! tomorrow i'll do it perfectly. today is fucked, might as well order pizza!". then after the pizza comes some candy, etc. i will easily ruin a week's worth of progress by binge eating. sometimes i won't even go back on track the next day, or even for a few days. it's crazy how hard it is for me to accept that i fucked and go back to normal.

i know it's fucking stupid, i know i can just end it with the occasional small slip, but god damn it this keeps happening to me time after time. like that voice in my head is very persuasive.

anyone else experiences this sort of thing? how do you /cope/ with that?
>>
>>41157772
damn bro, sounds rough.

i'll just eat the small slip up and hope for a better day tomorrow

most I've gone is +1000, and that was only a few times, on like Christmas, and Thanksgiving and shit.
>>
>>41157635
More heat to your core will fix this for the most part. I had the same problem so I started wearing a tanktop in addition to a shirt.

You conserve most of your heat in your center, lose it through your wiggly bits. Wear socks more often too.
>>41157763
Yeah, I had this for about 3 months, enough to buy a butt cushion to accomodate. I've finally squatted my way into a nicely padded booty so it ain't a problem anymore.

>>41157772
Also happened to me from like August to November. I ate like a shit pig, made no progress and totally screwed the pooch. But you gotta reap what you sow.

As long as you're acknowledging what you're doing and how you're setting yourself back, then its fine. You'll suffer to get back to where you were and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Just get back on the horse, really. Over and over again.
>>
>>41157720
nah i really did become a /fat/ piece of shit. new job has all you can eat gourmet meals and candy 24/7
>>
>>41157799
either way bro, proud as fuck.
>>
I lost three inches off my waist this month.
>>
>>41156977
Because i am doing my best everyday for 9months now, my posture changed but the weight didnt. I have a thyroid thing that i blame partly, but in the end i just have to do better. Here are some old progress pics. The one in my first post is from today during my routine.

>>41156987
6‘1
>>
>>41157889
Have you measured yourself? You might just be losing fat and building muscle at the same time.
>>
>>41156362
girl detected
>>
>>41157889
Very slight difference.

Sick chest scar though.
>>
Has anyone else worked out consistently for years, and once stopped gain weight rapidly?

I worked out daily for three years and not very much over 6 months. I've put on 20lbs. Has anyone else made a come back? If so how?
>>
File: 1435222346446.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1435222346446.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>41158049
>If so how?
Work out.
>>
>>41156403
>Hot plate: ~$15-20
>Skillet from a thrift store: ~$8 max for a cheap one. $14 for a pretty decent new one from Family Dollar.
>Spatula/Plate/Utensils: $1 each from Dollar tree.

People just keep making excuses to keep shoveling grease and salt down their throats and be lazy shits when it comes to eating. You can buy so much food for what these fucks spend each day or two on fast food. My ex did that and it made me so fucking mad. It's how I gained 50 pounds in less than a year living with him before I got a job and could actually afford to have some say in what food was bought.
>>
File: 38641062.png (360KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
38641062.png
360KB, 500x322px
>>41157953
Yeah, thats my other theory, doing IF is supposed to accomplish that.
I never ate right my entire life and just turned 30, so i also guess my calorie intake game is not as accurate as i think.
>>
>>41157877
Good job, anon!
>>
>>41157772
My wife used to do this. "Well I fucked up today so I might as well really fuck up"

This is because you think in such small terms. Do you really think your body cares if you had an extra 50 calories today? Pro tip: it doesn't give a shit. You need to look at your weekly and monthly macros, and see how you're staying on track with that. And if you go over, tell yourself you need to do better next week. Use it as motivation, not apathy. Easier said than done, I'm sure, but find someone in your life to keep you accountable. Not EVERYONE you know, one person. Kinda like an AA sponsor.
>>
File: rsz_ironchef_2069.jpg (43KB, 350x367px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_ironchef_2069.jpg
43KB, 350x367px
>tfw on a good start

Just started 5 days ago. Thought I weighed 295, but i wasn't thinking straight. Weighed while wearing clothes at the end of day. And since I was holding more, I figured I'd take of 3-4 lbs and put it on MFP check in, Turns out that was stupid, decided to check this morning naked and after taking a piss and checked again. I'm 279. And based on my current track I'll be 260 in about 30~ days.

I also decided to approach weight loss by 10 lbs at a time instead of the ultimate goal. I figure it would be more mentally rewarding.
>>
>>41158653
>I also decided to approach weight loss by 10 lbs at a time instead of the ultimate goal.

It's all about how your brain works, senpai. For me, those small goals mean shit, it's the 115lbs more I want to lose. But good job. Keep it up and you'll make it.
>>
>>41154570
had 2 cups of peanut butter crunch the other night. was like 400 calories or something including milk
>>
>>41154570
Ate some yellow plantains with my chicken, but only ate 3, around 1.5oz. 268 cals, sadly 40 net carb, but 600 potassium.

No crazy cheatmeals yet tho.
>>
>>41158653
Been doing the 10 pound thing too and it works for me. The closer you get to the end of that 10 pounds the harder it gets but the more motivated to blast through it and then keep that as the new ceiling
>>
I've had ~500 cals today. I'm tempted to fill the rest of today's cals with vodka.
>>
>>41154570
wendies baconator, 3 days ago, but took off one bun, ordered it with a salad. altogether about 1000 cals 20carb.
>>
>>41154570
4 pieces of pizza for late lunch/early dinner yesterday for about 1200 calories and 160 carbs. It really showed me how not filling processed carbs are and how important fiber is. Valuable lesson and it didn't fuck my progress so I'm ok with it
>>
>>41158766
>>41158672
yeah last time i tried big goals, it slowed down, also it was birthday season within my family, including my own, everybody wanted to take me out, and tons of food go around. I had a very healthy wholesome meal to show discipline but i weakened.

My biggest problem is not tracking calories. If I can keep track of calories everyday with minimal effort, it's so easy. But I just lose complete track. Of course I'm not in the mindset to forget right now.
>>
>>41158812
Do you use myfitnesspal? Pretty easy to get the hang of and free to use and it has an app. The only downside is sometimes you need to double check the calorie/macro amounts but it helped me. Much harder to do with home cooked food that other people make though for sure.
>>
>>41158772
Lies.

38g for the full thing, with bun. 5 without a bun.

That would roughly translate to 33g of carbs for a bun, divvy it by 2 and you have 16.5g

21.5g of carbs just in that sandwich. 860 kcal

The lowest calorie salad there is 180 kcal. Giving you benefit of the doubt with the LOWEST CARB salad there, it sits at 37g of carbs.

58.5g of carbs at least
1040 kcal at least

Don't you ever fatscience in my fucking house again.
>>
>>41158858
And before you even pull that 'but it was a side salad' bullshit

Garden salad is 260 kcal with 19g of carbs
Caesar salad is 230 kcal with 17g of carbs.

Lying to yourself is the path of never making it.
>>
>>41158892
im not sure i follow? The caesar salad had no croutons, and i didn't add that much dressing. I was pretty much eating the leaves.... I should have specified that.

The baconator i took off 1 bun
>>
File: wendy-s.jpg (48KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
wendy-s.jpg
48KB, 450x450px
>>41158892
this is pretty much what i ate. with maybe 1/4 of that pouch. I like crunchy leaves.
>>
>>41158916
5g of carbs without the croutons, 140 kcal total.

4g of carbs for a half-packet of dressing, 85 kcal total.

945 kcal and 25.5g of carbs
>>
>>41158965
that sounds about right, thank you :)
>>
>>41158981
I'm surprised you're happy with that number and didn't keep backpedaling.

I suppose i'll believe you for that alone.

Quit cheating and you'll make it, faggot.
>>
day 2 of ec stack not feeling jittery or strange but appetite completely suppressed
feels good man i strongly recommend this so far
>>
File: tfw fat angery.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat angery.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>41155546
>when u say some stupid bullshit
>>
>>41154527
my tdee is 3631 calories, so my cut is 3k. I have 2k calories left for the day. what should i eat?
>>
>>41157772
Yeh, I have this problem too and I get into a cycle where bad eating makes me feel lethargic and leads to more bad eating. I've really wasted the last month eating shit and promising myself I'll start tomorrow.
>>
>>41158991
Not at all, we do need people to call out BS. Good to get checked once in a while.
>>
>>41159047
>and promising myself I'll start tomorrow.

I've honestly promised myself I'd do something tomorrow every day since I was like 10 and I don't think I've ever actually done it.
>>
got major sore throat, already had like 60 cals worth of fucking cough drops today, ugh

also, went to a doctor [spoiler]she was so hot oh my god[/spoiler] and got prescribed pseudoephedrine. My question is, isn't psuedofed a good appetite suppressant as well? Or am i thinking of something else.
>>
File: 1468279309055.gif (2MB, 475x262px) Image search: [Google]
1468279309055.gif
2MB, 475x262px
>>41159466
>]she was so hot oh my god
Like omg!!!
>>
File: 1491086830794.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491086830794.png
1MB, 720x960px
>work got rough
>stress eat for three months
>gain 15 pounds
>max limit for job
>fuck
>transfer somewhere more chill
>still hovering at the limit
>decide to lose weight and work out more
>can't get in a routine because gym is too far away
>have no idea how to cook properly so I'm eating microwave foods in an attempt to get healthy (no oven/stove anyway)
>trying to eat only 1000 kcals/day but it's hard as fuck

I'm trying to lose 35 pounds and start a good workout routine before christmas. I'm at 195 right now and /ck/ doesn't have a helpful sticky. Anyone got tips for cooking with a microwave only? I could probably also get a rice cooker.
>>
>>41159530
she was though dude, like lucy liu except smart and with slightly larger tits. Exactly the kind of woman that motivates me to keep losing weight.

dont be a bully
>>
>>41159553
Do you have a normal cooker? If not then invest in a mini oven/microwave combo and countertop hob.

Cooking is easy. Throw some oil in a pain, throw in your meat after cutting it into pieces (let's say chicken) , cook on a medium heat for around 10-12 minutes and throw in your veg/packet of sauce/ etc then cook for another view mins.

You can use microwave rice then
>>
File: 1490478746137.jpg (281KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490478746137.jpg
281KB, 640x960px
>>41159584
Literally all I have is a mini fridge and a microwave. I could get the rice cooker and maybe an oven style toaster but that's it because I'm stuck in this hotel for the next 7 weeks (and no car).

Tomorrow I'm going to try microwave cooking a chicken breast I bought today, but I forgot spices to season it and all I have is sriracha and soy sauce. Also going to make some white rice (but I forgot salt).
>>
File: IMAG0106 - Copy.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0106 - Copy.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
How much fat do you think I have left to lose? 40-50lbs?

I'm between 5'10 and '11, 200lbs.
>>
>>41159553
Get a hot plate and at least a pot and a pan. If you can't make eggs, there's no hope for you. Rice/beans can be made in a pot easily. Especially microwavable rice.
>Boil water, add rice, cover, remove from heat.
>While the steam is cooking the rice, switch to the pan and medium-low heat.
>Drizzle olive oil or melt coconut oil. Add seasonings to pan.
>Put some pieces of chicken, beef, or pork on the skillet and add the same seasonings as before.
>Remember: low and slow for juicy as fuck meat. Add any sauces about 1/2-3/4 way through cooking.
>Fluff the rice with coconut oil or plain. Use a fork. Season if desired
>>
>>41159553
I just bake everything.

Chicken breast coated with olive oil on a pan in oven for like 25 mins at 350. Throw random veggies on the pan right next to it just to save time. Thin asparagus, or just fucking peppers. I shower while it all cooks then eat.

Tastes ok, is cooked enough to not kill me, and is easy way to cook a full meal.
>>
>>41159657
Bryce?
>>
>>41159639
Double-posting but if that works it is going to be the most rubbery, tasteless chicken, anon. Plus you're REALLY not supposed to microwave raw chicken from what I know
>>
File: 1490747523409.jpg (135KB, 313x810px) Image search: [Google]
1490747523409.jpg
135KB, 313x810px
>>41159661
>Get a hot plate and at least a pot and a pan. If you can't make eggs, there's no hope for you.
I'm not going to make it bros.
>>
>>41159553
>>41159639
Fellow military cuck?

If so....I don't have much advice to give you, I'm struggling with the same shit.

For cooking with just a microwave, canned tuna, lunch meat (but no cheese, just bread and meat sammiches), apples, and those microwave vegetable steamer things are what I usually eat.

It's not the best way to go but that's what I do.
>>
File: 1485830170343.png (42KB, 723x752px) Image search: [Google]
1485830170343.png
42KB, 723x752px
>tfw went out to dinner and binged
>>
>>41159639
Terrible idea. Don't ever do that please my friend.

Buy some salads, cold cooked
meats and beef jerky type foods.

Are you American? Can you buy full cooked chickens from your local deli over there? That would be a great option and then maybe add some microwaved veg
>>
File: cool.jpg (22KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
22KB, 398x500px
>Ate 3 beef quesoritos today
>Still under my goal for the day
>Mfw
>>
>>41159700
>lunch meat (but no cheese, just bread and meat sammiches)
Yeah man, I feel that. I got some whole wheat bread I don't really like but it's healthier and I put mustard on because it has no calories but keeps me from feeling totally dead inside. Also I ain't no cuck my pure waifu would never cheat on me.

>>41159719
>Terrible idea. Don't ever do that please my friend.
Because it's bad cooking or because it'll poison me?

>Are you American?
Of course I am.
>Can you buy full cooked chickens from your local deli over there?
I probably could, I didn't look too closely at the grocery store today because I was trying to think of what I could cook in a microwave.
>>
>>41159698
Not even boiled?
>>
File: 1475383281221[2].jpg (75KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1475383281221[2].jpg
75KB, 816x816px
>>41159768
I could probably make boiled eggs, yeah. I made sure to get a pyrex bowl for cooking my rice so I could make boiled eggs if I borrowed some salt from the next fast food place I walk past. At 80 kcal they'd be a way healthier breakfast than the breakfast burritos I bought.
>>
Approximately what percentage of your body weight do you have to lose before you've depleted your water weight and moved on to fat loss? I began at 68kg, now I'm at 61.
>>
File: 7654323456789098765.jpg (238KB, 2142x2148px) Image search: [Google]
7654323456789098765.jpg
238KB, 2142x2148px
>105kg 175cm
>tfw lot of fat on hip and thigh area
>tfw huge lovehandles and huge thighs
>tfw if i shaved my legs people would think they're a woman's

I'm losing 4-5kg a month and making good progress but fuck me december can't come soon enough
>>
>>41159796
When you fast or do keto you get some addition water weight, but, seems like the real weight loss comes on pretty fast and within the first four pounds or so. I have no science to back that up.
>>
>>41159858
on keto or fasting you lose some additional water weight, I should clarify.
>>
>>41159793
I think there is some pinterest way to make boiled eggs with a microwave but look it up first. Eggs like to explode in microwaves. Or for a sandwich you could crack the egg in the dish, pop the yolk, microwave for one minute. Doesn't tatse great, especially when you make it two meals a day for weeks like I did as a kid, but it does the job and is a nice break from the same thing every day.
And I definitely second getting a rotisserie chicken. Microwave rice and shredded rotisserie is the shit. I actually use that as a treat sometimes when I want to be lazy. Kroger if you're in the north US but definitely if you're near a Publix, go for that. God damn I miss Publix fried/rotisserie chicken
>>
>>41159796
You'll lose 3-5 pounds pretty quickly. Anything past the first 4 or 5 days is going to be fat. It's not a slow process. By day 3 you should see it and it happens rapidly after that. If you're a week or two in you're just losing fat. You shouldn't lose 7kg from water weight. That's insane. I've lost 10 pounds before but I'm also 280 pounds.
>>
>>41159762
Yeah same here. I use mustard, and recently have been using hot peppers. They're next to the pickles at my grocery store....like 5 or 10 calories for an ounce of em. Makes my meat and bread and mustard feel more like a meal.

[fithasnospoilers]srsly tho. Nuke? CTN?[/spoiler]
>>
Guys, if you want easy food... literally take any meat you want, the cheaper the better since it'll be tough as fuck anyways, and throw it in a crockpot on a bed of onions. Cook it on low for 8 hours and enjoy with whatever veggies or sides you want.

You can do this for chicken, pork, and beef.

Chicken, for example, throw in some broth with carrots and celery and you have chicken soup.

Pork butts are amazing with carrots and cabbage. Beef roasts get potatoes and carrots.

You can also use it to cook complete meals. I make jambalaya in my slow cooker, for example. Nothing beats rice made in the water left over after you slow cooked stuffed peppers.
>>
>>41159924
Cutlets and cubed steak too. Costs like $2.50 for a pound out here. Cook it up, throw a piece of cheese on it. Boom. High protein, 0 carb steak sandwich.
>>
File: 1492015383999.jpg (159KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
1492015383999.jpg
159KB, 840x623px
>>41159888
Thanks for the advice man, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately no publix in my area though I've heard it's excellent.

I'm gonna slay this dragon of excess weight with the help you've given me, friend.
>>
File: 1474285171572.jpg (237KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474285171572.jpg
237KB, 640x480px
>tfw your sweet, elderly neighbor brings you two cakes, four baguettes, and two huge thumbprint cookies
>>
File: 1356113790369.jpg (151KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1356113790369.jpg
151KB, 500x450px
>>41154570

2 cups of coffee black and 250g of milka chocolate with nuts.
>>
File: 1488832414706.jpg (57KB, 574x434px) Image search: [Google]
1488832414706.jpg
57KB, 574x434px
>>41159914
>srsly tho. Nuke? CTN?
I'm not comfortable talking about what I do in a thread where I'm trying to get basic bitch tier advice about cooking as I try to lose weight and get in shape. If you need some kind of mental image though I'm DEFINITELY air force.
>>
File: porn.jpg (190KB, 736x571px) Image search: [Google]
porn.jpg
190KB, 736x571px
>>41159987
>>
File: 1483929836694.png (77KB, 397x318px) Image search: [Google]
1483929836694.png
77KB, 397x318px
>>41159997
You fiend! So rude. I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking to 1010 kcals today although I didn't work out.

Fuck it, time for pushups.
>>
File: 1469673169152.jpg (244KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1469673169152.jpg
244KB, 604x604px
>20 McNuggets is only ~1000 calories

best supper of my life
>>
>>41154570
I HAD TWO JACK IN THE BOX TACOS FOR LUNCH.

I was running errands and it was there and it could've been worse.
>>
>>41159942
No problem. I love cooking and have learned so many useful tricks to make things healthy since starting my weight loss journey. Especially since my ex boyfriend had no idea how to cook and if anything tasted too healthy he would bitch. Might start a lazy food/cooking thread when I come back from my run if you want to keep an eye out for it
>Inb4 well a woman's place is in the kitchen
>FUCK YEAH it is.
>>
>>41155618
>>41155684
Truly never gonna make it if you think that you'll never make it if you have the odd high calorie day. It happens, just don't let it be a common occurrence.
>>
How many calories a day should I eat if I'm 5'10, 200lbs, and don't exercise?

Different calculators are giving me different numbers.
>>
File: 1492397596392.jpg (163KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
1492397596392.jpg
163KB, 600x837px
>>41160065
Will do, please link it in this thread too.
>>FUCK YEAH it is
Nice to see a woman embrace gendered roles. What I wouldn't give to have my waifu cook for me.
>>
>>41157571
Nice sides gains.
>>
>>41160065
Grill I feel you. I don't get insulted by that either because I love cooking. And if anyone wants to eat healthier it's basically essential you learn to cook.
>>
>>41160085

>>
>>41160085
1500-1800 kcal
>>
Ate my 1500 kcal a bit too early into my feeding window.

Now I got 15 hours to go and I'm fuckin' starvin'.

Chugging water and eating another EC soon. Hopefully I knock out shortly.
>>
>>41160138
>>41160139
Alright, cool. Was doing 1500 a little bit ago, back up to 2000 after some stress at work had me go off the diet for a bit.

Time to cut back to 1500. And get my fat ass back in the gym.
>>
>>41160191

What works for me is to split ~500 calories between breakfast/lunch and then eat a ~1000 calorie supper. Gives you something to look forward to after work.

Typical day is some trail mix as i walk out the door, protein shake for lunch, and whatever i want for supper so long as its 1000 or less calories.
>>
Guys, it just occurred to me.
Dieting is easy. Just wait till I'm starving then eat low cal food with a lot of fiber and protein. But what happens when I reach my goal? I'm gonna have to actually count my calories, bot in and out, measure bf% and shit like that otherwise I'm gonna either lose muscle or grow fat. Would be less hassle to just stay on my eyball-it diet forever.
>>
>>41154527
>Lost 5kg this month
>Decide to reward myself with a rare treat
>Order a small meal
>Recieve my small meal
>Consume it
>Theres something else in the bag
>pic related
Didn't eat any, I just gave it to my family. This is the second time this has happened this year.
>>
File: 1484510431484.png (68KB, 971x852px) Image search: [Google]
1484510431484.png
68KB, 971x852px
Not bad for a day I worked for 8 hours (TDEE is set to sedentary always because I don't trust the fucks not to be leanz goblins).
>t. Alcoholism Pro
>>
File: 1490821498570.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1490821498570.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>>41160215
I've been doing a can of monster for breakfast (220), about 500 kcal for lunch usually in a sandwich (today was subway because I was on the road), then I had a 300 calorie microwave dinner. Not healthy at all but at least I'm keeping my numbers low.
>>
File: 1555425321_1863e54b87_b.jpg (299KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1555425321_1863e54b87_b.jpg
299KB, 1024x683px
Today I tried something new. I saw "kippered snacks" next to the sardines at the store. Herring, it says.

I gotta say... wow. They're smoked and they're not fishy at all. And cheap, $1.19 for 2.1g of omega-3 fatty acids and they're like 170 Cal.

Nice little snack, I must admit. Thought I'd share with you guys. I might even add it to my breakfast like this lad did.
>>
>>41160336
what the fuck are you doing drinking monster? do you even give a shit?
>>
>>41160241
Learn to eyeball portion sizes and stick to a strict routine.

1 serving of meat, 2 servings of veggies, 1 serving of grain/tuber. Eat 3 meals a day and a little 1-serving snack at some point.
>>
>>41160568
The thing is, with losing weight it doesn't matter if you're 800 under or 300 under, you're losing. With maintaining you have to actually aim close to your TDEE.
>>
>>41160586
Yes, but, when you reach a very low body fat percentage, it gets harder and harder to lose weight. So once you're at that weight, you can just look in the mirror and if you notice some chub forming, you exercise a little harder for a while and eat one less thing here and there.
>>
I'm stuck in a cycle, in HS I maxed at 250 bench and 425 squat, but weighed roughly 350, though I was gaining muscle and all that. Then I lost 5 family members in a span of a few years. I stopped working out and maintained weight with fat, then the sadness from losing loved ones compounded with a hate of being fat. Now any efforts to better myself whether it be working out, dieting, or cardio ends in me being hopeless, sad, and quitting back to square one. I hope I explained this well.
>>
File: food.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
PLEASE RESPOND!

im intermittent fasting, so this is my meal of the day

i have fish (im guessing around 350-500 calories)

beans (about 200-250 calories) and greenbeans, about 60 calories

is this a good meal for the day? is i healthy? not healthy?
>>
>>41160849
It's tough losing people you care about. Your precious family.
But think about it like this. Do you think they'll want to know that they're passing would break your heart so much that you simply stopped trying. That you stopped trying to live?
I don't think so.

Get up and try.
Fight through the sad feelings and try to feel, to remember, why you're doing this. Why you're doing this for yourself. And why you should do it for the people you've lost.
>>
>>41160876
>guessing
Never gonna make it. Also, are you the guy who was asking about canned food the other day? Cuz this is the second time I've seen a photo with canned beans and green beans in it.

If your guess is correct, that's a very small meal for one day/IF. If you really feel you need to only eat 800 calories per day, I guess it's not terrible.
>>
>>41160914
yes, i am the same one ;)

but i decided to listen to some anons, and now i eat every day

i was eating once a day, then skipping the next day, and eating the day after that

it wasn't healthy so now i eat every day, and i actually try to eat healthy food. its a pretty big change, if i say so myself
>>
i keep going over my sodium goal
will potassium supplements help with that? i doubt they're really just anti-sodium but i can't reduce my intake any time soon
>>
File: 1489041519145.jpg (39KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1489041519145.jpg
39KB, 340x340px
>>41160554
I'm doing my best anon I just suck. I needed to be alert and focused for the drive.

I'm planning to quit drinking that crap I swear.
>>
>>41160878
This thread is probably dying, but thank you.
>>
i sometimes feel like my heart is gonna stop

i dont think im gonna make it in time
>>
>>41154570

Ate two sausage and egg mcmuffins
Still under calorific deficit for the day though.
>>
File: 5.png (18KB, 945x628px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
18KB, 945x628px
>>41161166
don't feel bad,i get an occasional chest pain too, least once a week

just think of it like this: the time your chest is aching, thats just more calories your body is producing, specially if you are having a hear attack
>>
Goodnight /fat/boys! Cut deep and cut hard!
>>
File: 1487296863109.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487296863109.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>41154570
I bought a shitload of KFC and threw half of it out of guilt.
I don't know what's wrong with me i managed to lose 15pounds and i did all sort of autistic shit these past 2 weeks and took 10 back. You have no idea how i want to kill myself
>>
>>41161250

At my worst I was buying a Stacker burger with an extra piece, 3hotwings and large fries, drink and gravy from KFC then getting a big mac to eat on the side.

Fucking shameful.
>>
>people who do keto but don't eat greens

enjoy that constipation anon
>>
File: 1445028955670.jpg (132KB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1445028955670.jpg
132KB, 696x478px
Dogs sick again. This time he's coughing up blood and is having problems breathing. He's a 13 year old shih tzu. Survived valley fever a few years a go and has just had medical problems since. Think I'll have to put him down soon, I've had him since I was 9.
>>
>>41161372
damn thats worse than me. doesnt make me feel much better though

I swear the next 2 days im only eating oatmeal and drinking only water to make up for it
>>
>>41161416
I am sorry anon, my childhood dog died last fall so iktf.
>>
>>41156362
>tfw you put your legs together and there is a little bit of a gap between them
I'm gonna make it
>>
>no scales in the house, or at the gym
>can't get an accurate measure
any recommendations on brand or whatever?
>>
>>41161379
I'm not a huge fatsos like some Bros here but I've been cutting with keto and sometimes I don't eat greens and take huge solid dumps still. Shitting on keto is like no wipe city for me rn.

Here's my keto diet on a good day. I don't have much of an appetite since doing 75% cals coming from fat.

300 calorie coffee that has butter and heavy cream. 700 calorie shake of blended raw eggs and heavy cream. Then I'll have a dinner that's a thousand calories of 80/20 beef with broccoli, lots of shredded cheese and maybe avacodo. Pickles are also a good add maybe some diet Coke or soda water. I like sweet stuff sometimes and that helps.
>>
File: 1491298002683.jpg (30KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1491298002683.jpg
30KB, 520x390px
>>41160268
>>
>>41161610
Jesus man... I remember the days I used to eat like this.

Here's some tips you might like (or maybe not)

Hot dogs, with or without cheese in them, can be used in a million ways and cook fast. I usually make some chili, stick it in the fridge, and when I want a dog I throw it on, microwave it, and put some sour cream on it. Just don't cheap out on the $1/pack kind because they fucking suck.

Sodium citrate will turn cheese into delicious goo; making broccoli, chili dogs, and pork rinds even more delicious (hot works better with pork rinds). Also liquid sucralose makes things sweet like real sugar. Lite salt allows you to get a ton of potassium into your diet.

Pork butt, steak or roast, is delicious, cheap, and easy to cook and goes great with butter melted into hot sauce in a 1:2 ratio.

2:1 mixture of mayo and ketchup makes a sauce that reminds you of whopper sauce and goes great on homemade burgers.

Lastly: red beet eggs are delicious and easy to snack on as are canned smoked oysters.
>>
after not being able to do any push ups my whole life i've finally did 5 perfect pushups today
it's not much but holy fuck am i proud
>>
>>41160537
sardines and kipper snacks are great
>>
>>41161762
Nice work anon. I still can only do bitch pushups
>>
>>41161719
this can't be healthy , did you lose weight eating that ?
>>
goodnight /fat/ies
>>
File: 1481594207258.png (52KB, 727x675px) Image search: [Google]
1481594207258.png
52KB, 727x675px
Another day where I traded convenience over health.
>>
>>41154570
bless me (fat)her for i have sinned, today i ate 3 slices of costco pizza mfp tells me each slice is 700 calories, which has blown my 1500 goal out. such shame..
>>
>family bought danishes
>510 calories per

that's breakfast for me at least
>>
New thread when
>>
>>41162871

>>41162919
>>41162919
>>
>>41155308
502, I believe I'm up to now.
>>
File: 1483356615222.jpg (566KB, 3447x2263px) Image search: [Google]
1483356615222.jpg
566KB, 3447x2263px
>>41154527
Guys after losing a little over 80 pounds, I had the courage to ask a girl out and she said yes.

Still have more to go but holy shit life is totally different when you're not a greasy beach ball.

Girls actually look me up and down and smile now.

Also, jogged non-stop for 30 minutes yesterday for the first time in my life.
>>
>>41160876
I would choose less fattier options, and more of it to compensate in calories. The green beans doesn't have enough vitamins in it for your whole day, so I'd suggest steaming some spinach or other greens and adding that to it as well.
>>
>>41160336
Your digestive system must be fucked. Eat more fiber dumbass.
>>
>>41157635
Same. Could also be in conjunction with low-iron.
>>
Bros I've repressed my emotions and never insulted anyone's appearance in my life because I've been fat since 8. When I lose weight I want to unload my anger at certain people. Not even related to put downs. Just people at my job that are absolutely retarded. I just want to fucking scream at them for being lazy inept fucks.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.