[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ - Fatty General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 64

>Mfw ate chocolate ice cream yogurt, no exercise and still losing :DDD

Previously on /fat/ >>41104019

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of /fit/ who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more /fit/ body by lifting weights
>Autistically change your diet to some ultra vegetable no sweets autism because extremism is always good am i right ;^)
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you ll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
https://tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
I really hope I get this better paying job in the middle of nowhere. Every time it's a holiday or birthday (big Mormon family) they have everyone get together and eat a bunch of shit. I try to stay focused but I always slip up a little. Completely my fault but still.
>>
File: dragon_2017-04-18_18-47-13.png (303KB, 399x711px) Image search: [Google]
dragon_2017-04-18_18-47-13.png
303KB, 399x711px
Should i ?
>>
What's the best diet for losing weight? I did keto for a couple months and it seemed like it worked really well, trying intermittent fasting (eat only between 12-8) now, haven't been doing it long enough to do a comparison though.

Also counting calories and doing an 800-1k a day deficit, along with 30 mins on an elliptical every day and weight lifting twice a week.
>>
File: 1392032421675.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1392032421675.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
Posting in fat.

Retard with no self-control reporting in.
>>
>>41117553
Why dont you do both diets at the same time?
>>
>>41117535
Why would you, it's not going to do anything for you.
>>
>>41117597
I could, I mean IF is more of an eating pattern than a diet so they're compatible. I just wanted to try something else since 5 months of nothing but meat and veggies can get a bit plain. I might go back on keto if I don't see much benefit from IF alone soon though.
>>
Attention fellow /fat/asses. I have lost 5 pounds this week. That is all. Keep up the good work boys, we're all gonna make it.
>>
File: en.jpg (30KB, 224x423px) Image search: [Google]
en.jpg
30KB, 224x423px
I could see myself getting autistically addicted to myfitnesspal. Seeing a nice neat list of healthy food and exercises with shitloads of my deficit left at the bottom in big green numbers is beyond satisfying.

>tfw gonna make it
>>
>>41117689
Aye, been like this for past month now. Have been eating clean since start of the year but myfitnesspal has improved my diet even further.
Do you also plan a day ahead anon?
>>
>>41117605
Even if i excercise ? (45 minutes with weights, 45 minutes cardio 3 times a week)
>>
I started cutting about the end of December and since then I've gone from 240 to 200. How long you think it'll take to drop the other 40 pounds til I'm a normal weight? I'm 5'8" btw.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170418-091756.png (205KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170418-091756.png
205KB, 1080x1920px
Post em fatties. You've made steady progress right?

You DO lift, right?
>>
>>41117773
Sometimes I plan several days ahead
>>
>>41117773

At the moment I'm just doing shitloads of walking every day and bodyweight exercises every few hours at home, I'll plan things out more after I'm a bit more human shaped and I join a gym. Food is easy as fuck to keep track of, I just go on a cooking spree one or two days a week then measure meals out of the fridge.
>>
>>41117833
I think I'm evolving into that too.
>>41117840
I find eating properly easy as well, maybe not enough for lifting gains. Currently keeping around 300kcal below TDEE while making sure my protein is always in the red. My hope is I can lose more fat while building some muscle. Fuck knows if it's going to work desu.
>>
Hitting the daily calorie goal is really difficult to do without going some grams above the daily sugar consumption. I usually end up staying ~200 calories under the daily goal. Any tips?
>>
>kind of sore doing babby weight lifts and cardio for a few weeks now.
>not meeting protein intake at all
>finally get some scoops
>not sore at all the next day
Is this the power of protons?
>>
>>41117947
No sugar and less sweet fruit. Bananas are OK.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 846x1024px
Hey guys, I ate 23oz of spaghetti squash last night. I feel bloated as fuck now. Can anyone tell me how many calories were in it?
>>
>no wojak

Fake thread, someone remake.
>>
File: image.png (83KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83KB, 640x1136px
>>41117832
I probably don't even belong in these threads, but I'm pretty short and 181 made me pretty fat. These threads are very motivating desu
>>
>>41117996
I'll ease on the juice tomorrow then, cheers.
Is 56g sugars daily too much/too little for 1500 calories daily by the way?
>>
>>41118053
My sugar averages around 65 per day and I'm on 1500 calories
>>
>>41118053
Probably. I average around 42g of sugar at 2200kcal. Once you cut the sugar it gets far easier as the cravings disappear.
>>
>>41118001
Spaghetti squash is amazing, do you use the butter/garlic/Parmesan pan method ?
>>
>>41118053
Just cut juice altogether. Drinking your calories is a waste for no benefit. Learn to love black coffee and water.
>>
>>41117439
If you guys want to cut pretty fast and efficiently I'd recommend using a rowing machine. I use it for About an hour and usually burn 4-500 calories. From there get some eggs, yogurt, and milk with oatmeal to recover. You can add or cut 1-2 of these three depending if you want to lose or Bulk.
>>
>>41117439
Is it okay for a fat ass such as myself to use DNP to lose weight?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-19-02-49-13.png (153KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-19-02-49-13.png
153KB, 1440x2560px
I had a binge day at the start to say goodbye to the life that would have sent me to an early grave
>>
>>41118119
I baked it in the oven on 460 for about an hour, then topped it with a cup of prego sauce and 12oz of shrimp. It was okay desu, but I really wanna try some different recipes with it desu, has great potential as its so filling and low in calories.
>>
>>41118135
Ignore the name fagging I was shitposting on /pol/ by larping as a girl
>>
been eating too little this week so I'm 4000kcal under my weekly goal. what do?
>>
File: tfw stalling.png (71KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tfw stalling.png
71KB, 720x1280px
>>41117832
My loss has been slowing down a bit. Spent a year doing cardio and bodyweight exercises, going to start SS tomorrow.
>>
>>41118135
I've really been wanting to try rowing but I'm always sooooooo fucking spent after my free weight workouts :^(
>>
File: received_1373836595993471.jpg (26KB, 1404x548px) Image search: [Google]
received_1373836595993471.jpg
26KB, 1404x548px
>>41118157
Progress pic so far
>>
File: image.jpg (359KB, 1538x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359KB, 1538x2048px
>>41118139
DNP isn't worth it man, people have experienced peripheral neuropathy even at the low 200mg does.

That is
>PERMANENT NERVE DAMAGE
>>
reeeeeeeeee binge ate 8k calories
fuck easter
fuck everything im so bloated i cant even workout
PSMF starts tomorrow
>>
>>41118135
As for the routines for rowing i do the following
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
20 minutes on the machine as a spm rate between 20-24, 5 minute break and then 10 minute row. Everyday add one minute to your row until you hit 30 minutes. From there add one minute to your 10 minute set until you hit 30

Tuesday and Thursday
Pyramids
10 soft rows 10 hard rows
20 soft 20 hard
Increase until you hit 50 then go down to 10.
5 minute break and do 3 pyramids in total
>>
>>41118181
Do rowing on days you don't do free weights
>>
>>41118126
I remember when I fell for the juice meme. Those hundreds of calories a day I was drinking, thinking it was healthy or some shit.
>>
greek yogurt and veggies keeping me sane. can eat like an absolute slob and only consume about 400 calories.
>>
>tfw doctor tells you you're not gonna lose weight until he puts you on the right meds

I just want control of my body back, dammit.
>>
>>41118259
Haha. I now eat raw spinach like I used to eat crisps.
>>
>>41118206
how the fuck do you eat 8k calories in a day

is that even possible? that's gotta be like 10 pounds of food
>>
>>41118451

CMON
>>
Can food affect your mood? I haven't had vegetables in forever and ate a bag of broccoli and carrots earlier. I'm in the best mood I've been in as long as I can remember. Feel like a hundred bucks.
>>
>>41117793

I think the benefits from weight loss pills are so small, that you'll pay 1000$ or more pr pound they help you lose. I've never heard of someone who actually lost weight faster after taking pills.
>>
>>41118467

I've been walking around with my mind blown just from feeling basically breddy gud. Granted I had other things keeping my mood down before as well but it's like coming out of a walking coma
>>
Does anyone have any personal experiences to vouch for HIIT with wieght loss.

Started doing it yesterday so I want to hear what kind of results people have seen from it.
>>
>>41118467
Your body is pleased that you finally gave it some goddamned nutrients.

What you eat affects everything. Physical and mental health.
>>
>>41118191
nice anon
>>
I'm the fattest I've ever been, probably approaching 140kg, 5'7, and my energy is just fucking non existent. I've got a month of deadlines and exams and my diet goes to shit during these periods but I'm already at worst and eating like shit. Don't know what to do
>>
>>41118206
i weigh almost 450 pounds and i don't think even i could get to 8k calories. i could probably do 5k if i had all day and was drinking soda and shit. how'd you get to 8k?
>>
File: fb.jpg (9KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
9KB, 273x185px
>tfw 36" waist pants fit me again

Not even lifting just doing pulldowns/chindowns, pushups, and planks, and started stuffing only veggies in my face as snacks instead of sandwiches.
Takes a while til the hunger goes away, but lasts much longer.

I can't decide if my body looked more disgusting before i started or now, though.
Stretch marks all over and belly is getting saggier.
Ate the slice, paid the price, i am indeed never going to make it, but gonna keep going because i can.
>>
>>41118604
You can pretty easily eat 2-3k in a horrible greasy meal out. Throw in 2 other meals, a bag of chips, pack of cookies, couple of beers, 8k isn't so much of a stretch.
>>
>had an accident a year ago that left me bedridden for almost three months
>now can't lose all the weight I gained
>try going to the gym to do cardio
>gym addicted assholes make fun of me
>I reply "what's wrong with taking care of myself?"
>they laugh even harder
>I just ignore them and keep coming anyway
>bullying intensified and they gathered more assholes
>try going at different hours
>same people aren't in, but similar assholes show up to laugh at me
>they beat my shit up the other day for being a fatty

Fuck it, I'd rather die from diabetes or some shit than having to deal with daily humiliation. At least people on the street don't give a fuck, or at least they judge silently, which is fine by me.

I wish there were more gyms around me, but the next closest one is over 6km away and I have no car.
>>
>>41118792
this didn't happen
>>
File: handshake.jpg (3MB, 4866x2898px) Image search: [Google]
handshake.jpg
3MB, 4866x2898px
Been off the gym for two weeks. Vacations always fuck me over and I was sick for a week directly after.

Finally bought good groceries yesterday, gonna set up my meals for the next three days.

Also is there anyway for brown rice not to taste like hardened shit after being microwaved. Even when I throw some water to steam it its hard to down.
>>
>>41118792

To what kind of a retarded gym you go where they fucking beat people for being fat?! Jesus Christ, in my gym where I go, people barely interact with each other...
>>
>>41118811
No shit.
>>
>>41118811
not that anon but you can believe these people exist.

>be fat 13 year old kid
>mom gets me to go to local gym, asks the owner to show me the ropes
>convince friend to come with me there
>owner's son is chad, probably around 20
>lifts casually when alone, only shows occasional face of disgust
>school schedule is changed, have to go at different days
>on these days, chad's 4 friends are also there who happen to be chad too
>mom got me some isotonic juice
>chad loudly tells his friends that this is the kid he was talking about
>they laugh at me for drinking soda while lifting, ignoring when i tell them it's not soda
>they also laugh at my skelly friend
>we try to ignore and lift casually but they keep mocking our forms(without any advice on how to do better)
>owner finally arrives, unleashes fury on his son
>after our training i tell him i won't be coming again
>he understands
>didn't go to any gym until 2 years later.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-18-20-00-27.jpg (289KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-18-20-00-27.jpg
289KB, 720x1280px
Is anyone here using Runtastic? I was just wondering how accurate are those burned calories, 390 for a light 30 minutes jog seems kinda a lot... Or Is it just because Im a heavy landwhale?
>>
I fucked up /fat/. I'm in a depression slump and at work on 3hrs of broken sleep and binged on 3000cal of pies and cookies. Wtf is wrong with me.
>>
>>41118382
What are those magical pills? Prescription mdma?
>>
>>41118451
>>41118604
im probably 19-20bodtfat, I ate 2 entire cakes, icecrema, 2 pounds of chicken breast and other junk food, its easy as fuck and im still hungry

the trt is making me like an animal
>>
SO SICK OF CHICKEN BREAST. Can barely scarf this shit down. Anyone got any good low kcal recipes for chicken breast? I just spice the shit and bake it and mix it with my rice.
>>
>>41118601
Try eating healthy on maintenance during exams if you think dieting will stress you out. And a multivitamin. You'll feel GREAT
>>
This question wasn't big enough to warrant it's own thread:

(Hopefully-soon-to-be-former)-fatty who just started running instead of cycling. After 30 or 40 minutes at it, my toes and the balls of my feet go numb. Is this normal? Will it go away with more work or weight loss?

It can't be poor shoes, I just got new running shoes and was sized at the store.
>>
>>41119242
*its

kill me now
>>
>>41119121
soy sauce and sriracha
salsa
mushroom soup
>>
>>41119242
I've only had that problem if i ran on concrete.
>>
>>41119121
Dice chicken breast, fry it with salt, pepper and marjoram.
On a second pan (or just put the chicken away), fry some onions, add bell peppers, garlic [anything past here is optional], green beans, zucchini, cauliflower/broccoli, celeriac leaves, green peas, canned beans, tomatoes and/or tomato paste. Season as you see fit.
Serve with whole grain pasta, potatoes or kasha.
>>
>>41119381
Oh yeah you want to add the chicken back to the mix at some point.
>>
So why is it that people who lose weight usually gain it all back?

I know it's about eating habits, but I just went two weeks without watching what I eat and when I weighed in after two weeks I weighed the same as I did before.

I ate candy and shit too! A lot of it some days.
>>
File: 10-alex-jones-3.w710.h473.jpg (43KB, 374x352px) Image search: [Google]
10-alex-jones-3.w710.h473.jpg
43KB, 374x352px
just bought a scale and found out I weigh like 30 pounds less than I thought, and that I've lost 50 pounds since december.

It's weird, I don't feel any different and my clothes fit/feel the same. Oh well, still a good day.

>>41119542
I'm willing to bet it's because you ate a lot of candy.
>>
File: P_20170417_130438_1.jpg (169KB, 900x1516px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170417_130438_1.jpg
169KB, 900x1516px
Does anyone have experience with fasting? Possibly the longer kind.
Started at 77kg 2 months ago, currently 70kg. 165 cm tall, so thats overweight, and bordered on obese at a point.
I've done keto which I like a lot, cause I eat less and eat better things.
Switched to intermittent fasting, then alternative day fasting. Currently on a 48h fast. I just really want to get under 70.
I feel motivated that I have control and it's working, but at the same time I'd like to go faster. I've had no discomfort whatsoever while fasting so far, so I'm thinking of going for 10+ days. Anyone with thoughts or experience?
My goal right now is ~60kg.
>>
>>41119242
This went away for me after I got new shoes. That secure hug around the ankle/heel with a roomy toe is where it's at, ain't never going back.

I've got no idea if it's not that though. Sorry anon.
>>
>>41119542

Because old habits die hard

A lot of people get in shape and then go right back to the things that made them fat in the first place
>>
>>41120295
Stop trying to take the fast way out. Learn how to eat right and actually stick to it.

If you can't eat right for 2 months without switching diets 3 times then you don't know how to just stick with something and let it work. You'll hit your goal weight and just gain it back.
>>
>>41120295
You should really shoot for looking good in the mirror rather then a weight goal.

Secondly, will you be able to maintain this for the rest of your life? What will be your eating patterns after your diet is over?

IF works brilliantly and it combined with calisthenics every day and tabata saw my weight drop off.
Fasting can work but don't fall into the trap and turn that 9/10 body into a 2/10 annie body. I just would not be able to sleep at night knowing that you ruined that body before I could...

Know what? Post pics.
I need the test boost and ....uh...for science and to help you better understand what you have to do to tone up a bit and lose a bit of bodyfat and what not...
>>
>>41120366
Sticking to something that works but they wont continue to do or be able to do for the rest of their lives is bad.
That is how you regain weight back and fall back into your old habits.

The first and most important thing is finding a new eating pattern that you will be able to do for the rest of your life. Not one that you'll use to cut off some weight then go back to what made you fat as fat ass in the first place.
>>
>>41119074
Something is wrong with my endocrine system. My endocrinologist is figuring out the root cause so I get the correct treatment. He explained that while not eating like a fatty and exercising certainly won't hurt, it is going to be an uphill battle while I'm still unmedicated. He then explained that once the medication returns me to normal hormones, then I'll lose/gain weight like everyone else.

He went through all the science of it, but most of it went over my head. He said to start controlling my diet now, regardless of the fact little progress will happen, to establish eating habits that'll drop weight later.
>>
>>41120295
Did you dig out your primary school clothes out of your closet to see if they would fit?
They don't btw.
>>
File: P_20170404_020405_1.jpg (292KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170404_020405_1.jpg
292KB, 1200x1600px
>>41120366
The reason I've done IF and fasting was the motivation from keto. I haven't really switched, I'm still keto, it's just complementary. I also feel like I know too much about sugars to go back even at my goal weight.

>>41120370
I will try calisthenics, thanks. Unfortunately I don't have more pics that emphasize how fat I am. I hope this will suffice. I will not go ana mode, I have always been into curvier girls myself.

>>41120470
No, I just tried on a shirt with shoulder detail I liked. The torso fabric was the kind that stretches well but will keep riding up in daily life. Girls know what I mean. I found the unflatteriness amusing and thought it would make a great progress picture.
I'm sorry that you're so insecure you have to insult fat people in a thread for fat people bettering themselves.
>Not gonna make it
>>
File: Progress March.jpg (164KB, 1504x548px) Image search: [Google]
Progress March.jpg
164KB, 1504x548px
I've got like 2-3 years of heavy lifting ahead of me before I can say I made it but... we're all gonna make it bros.
>>
>>41118467
apple cider vinegar seems to relaxing
I've been getting great sleep lately
>>
>>41120709
Ay good work man, that progress is something to be proud of.
>>
>>41120709
>-87lbs
>+beard

Doing it right anon
>>
Anyone got any suggestions for body weight exercises? I can't attend the gym for a bit so I'd like to do as much as I can at home.
>>
>>41120891
Masturbate daily from the position like you would be fucking on top
>>
File: Screenshot_20170418-165054.png (250KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170418-165054.png
250KB, 1080x1920px
>>41117832
Mines leveled out a good bit due to reaching my goal weight. I do still want to lose down to 160, to see where I am at, however
>>
>>41117947
Sugar isn't really even that bad as people say it is, as long as all of your carbs aren't made of them.
>>
>>41117439
Do I get similar benefit from two hours cardio three days a week like I would one hour of cardio six days a week? Work and research are fucking up my free time
>>
Guys I need to lose like 50 pounds in 2 months.
What is the best way without drugs?
>>
>>41121031
I did it by limiting calories to 1500 and hour of cardio and weightlifting a day. It's fucking torture until you get used to it but it worked for me. The first 10 kg will go fast and it's mostly waterweight but after that the weight loss will slow down.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-18-17-00-23-1.jpg (111KB, 1080x739px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-18-17-00-23-1.jpg
111KB, 1080x739px
Finally on track.
>>
>>41121073
What type of cardio? I have an exercise bike and bar, but no room for a bench. No car to go to a gym.
>>
File: IMG_20170413_071321.jpg (11KB, 297x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_071321.jpg
11KB, 297x296px
>>41120653
post braaap pics plz
>>
File: 45678765432w.jpg (54KB, 426x690px) Image search: [Google]
45678765432w.jpg
54KB, 426x690px
Is losing 30kg in 6 months a reasonable goal?
>>
>>41120993
Time doesn't matter, only distance for energy expended. That's basic physics.
>>
>>41121092
exercise bike. At first I just cycled while watching TV but after I got some strenght and endurance I started doing High Intensity Interval training on it. Went from 148 kg to 114
>>
>>41121132
so I can do two hours three times a week. Thanks
>>
>>41121124
You could do it but it's not reasonable unless you are extremely extremely large, do fasting and have 0 cheat days
>>
>>41121124
probably , how fat and tall are you
>>
>>41119003
it probably is, weight heavily affects calories burned
>>
>>41121084
i dont understand your x-axis
>>
>>41121169
>>41121172
I'm 175cm and 105kg
>>
>>41121236
or, if thats years, you probably should weigh more often
>>
>>41117439
hey /fat/ 5'4 grill here idk if you all remember me. started at 204 and am now 179 lb which means im slowly approaching normie territory

had a bad few days because of stress/easter but im still committed to reaching 160 by august

i do have a question though, i've been using the elliptical for 45 min three times a week for the past four months. one would think that all this regular activity would make running a 5k easy but let me tell you, i just straight up could not do it this past weekend. and i have been sore for like four days because of it. should i stop using the elliptical and use the treadmill instead since its not simulated running like the elliptical?
>>
Have I made any progress looks wise? Here is me at the beginning
>>
>>41117642
Nice job man! Are you super fatty or just really big deficit?
>>
File: IMG_0054.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0054.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>41121297
Sorry here it is I messed up
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (419KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
419KB, 2016x1512px
>>41121319
and here is me currently 2 months later
>>
>>41121269
I'm fairly sure it's days, kek
>>
>>41121296
Do C25k, elliptical is completely different from actual running. It activates different muscles and, as far as I'm concerned, is too much of a controlled environment. You can run on a treadmill but I suggest running outdoors
>>
>>41119542
I rebounded once because of stress and gained 80 pounds in a year. Am currently in the process of losing that weight again, I'm about two thirds of the way to sucess. You just have to figure out what makes you overeat. For me food was comfort when my job was at it's most stressful. If you figure that shit out you can do it
>>
>>41119005
Relatable, I ate binged on a shit ton of easter candy yesterday like 30 starbursts and a chocolate bunny. Feels pretty bad but I am reducing my deficit for the next few days to make up for it, I suggest you do the same.
>>
>>41121343
290 to 255 in 3 days? amputation is cheating tho
>>
>>41117439
Right fit, /r9k/ here, help me out

I weight 190 pounds, according to some random person on a dead website, the minimum amount of calories I'm suppose to eat per day for maximum weight lose is my weight in pounds * 7, or my BMR-500, which comes out at roughly 1400.

However, according to some anons, you're supposed to factor in exercise into this as well, so if you exercise, then then you're supposed to eat more in order to bring your total calorie count for the day to BMR-500.

Is true? It feels as if I haven't been losing weight as fast as I want to and I wonder if it's because my body has been in starvation mode.
>>
>>41121319
>>41121338

Looks like you've lost a little bit of weight in the stomach area so it doesn't droop as much, although could just be the angle or your posture, otherwise not really

Start doing more cardio m8
>>
>>41118191
Keep it up anon, I believe in you
>>
I'm about to go to the gym at 6. Motivation low. Beat it in me, fit.
>>
>>41121361
Okay consider this, I don't want people to see me run.
>>
I just filled a bowl with shitty cereal and milk, cut up a banana and then threw it out.. hold me brehs :(
>>
>>41121390
ah nevermind, I just got my fitness pal and that's made it obvious, I've been massively under eating

I'll be a trap in no time!
>>
File: Screenshot_8.jpg (64KB, 913x305px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.jpg
64KB, 913x305px
The ride never ends lads, should I just kill myself now?
>>
>>41118135
Alison can you do the melon trick
>>
>>41121444
Nobody cares. Really. They don't. You using the elliptical is no more attractive than you running because in the end everyone in the gym is just trying to do their workout while making as little eye contact as possible. The only time people notice joggers outdoors is when they're trying not to hit them in intersections.
>>
>>41121443
like whatever , how am I supposed to motivate you whilst lying in bed . you do it , or not . whatever happens is on you I have no control over you .so really you should motivate youself
>>
>>41121443
Exercise should be a part of your life, like going to work, sleeping and eating.
>>
Is there any reason to use myfitnesspal or whatever over just logging stuff through notepad
>>
File: 1.png (21KB, 776x408px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
21KB, 776x408px
>>41117832
>>
>>41121634
Convenience
>>
Trying to go from a muscular 17% bf to 12%

This shit is fucking exhausting. How often would you lift each week to maintain?

Currently doing a morning 5k, lift routine, skipping rope in the evening
>>
>>41121635
mirin progress m8o
>>
Guys help

I'm at 220lb and I've been here since the last 5 days. Haven't budged up or down. I've been losing weight at an 'Average' rate I would say, so it's odd I just sorta stopped? (Before you say I was only losing water weight, I've been on a diet for 3 months)

So the fuck is the matter?

One anon told me to eat apples, cause that helps him, but I hate apples

Any thing to start my progress along again? (I'm eating under 1,200 calories)
>>
>>41121909
>(I'm eating under 1,200 calories)
If you are really eating under 1200 calories (tracking right) you're losing a lot of weight @220. Water does shit, scales do shit, just be patient and keep weighing yourself in the morning before eating/after bathroom.
>>
>>41121909

If your weight hasn't changed in 3 months while eating 1200 calories a day, then you haven't been counting the calories right.

There is literally no other explanation
>>
>>41121634
It tallies it up, easy to look up stuff. Can access on all platforms. Saves logs forever. Doesn't really matter for weightloss at the end of the day, jsut sanity.
>>
>>41121970
Mate in fact I lied

I eat far fewer then 1,200 calories

The entire last week's calories i consumed was maybe 2,500 at absolute most, since I was doing a fast that entire week

In reality I should be losing an unhealthy amount, but I'm not.. so yea

My scale could just be shit, it is a really cheap one that was like 10$
>>
>>41122059
stop starving yourself retard.
>>
>>41122059
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/
>>
>>41122059
like >>41122115 said, have a cheat meal. or hell, a cheat week. give yourself a diet break to let your metabolism catch up.
>>
>>41122068
Starving and fasting is two different things

You don't officially enter starvation mode until you run outta body fat

I'm full of body fat, that's exactly what's body fat designed for, you autist
>>
File: fat wojack.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fat wojack.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>mfw i realized scooby was right all along
>about everything

I should have listened.
>>
>>41122135
I get how fasting works for weight loss.

What I don't get is how people think they can go from fasting for 3-4 days a week for months at a time, to not doing that and keeping the weight off.

Just fucking learn how to eat at a deficit and STICK TO IT
>>
fuck I'm hungry I'm about to go get some Taco Bell
>>
>>41122150
He was the hero we needed, but not the one we deserved.
>>
This is the real deal fa(t)ggots
You will never lose weight fast enough to see results and you will always love food more than that 0,005 kg you lost today
The real deal is inducing vomit when you have eaten something unhealthy
I weighted a skinnyfat 110kg and now am a built 90kg using this method, once you reach your desired weight you will no longer need it. I even have to force myself to eat now to mantain my size.
The only reason it's frowned upon is because it's easy and it works.
>>
>>41122236
>>
>>41122211
calm down , where did the meme diet touch you ?
>>
File: 1491988282376.png (27KB, 691x653px) Image search: [Google]
1491988282376.png
27KB, 691x653px
>>41122216
>tfw Scooby was the nicest man every born
>tfw we drove him away
why...
>>
>>41122150
Why did you stray from Scooby
what did you do
>>
File: 2323241234.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
2323241234.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>41122291
/fit/ has really gone downhill after he left, too. Miss the puzzle master.
>>
>>41122211
Well, since muh days of fasting, in just a little bit of time of doing it, almost anything I eat hurts my stomach and keeps me full most the day

2 bananas and a small plain salad, will keep you filled for about the entire day

Before I started weightloss, I could probably eat 3-4 plates full of shit, plus stuff my face all day with various snacks, I do that now, and I would probably kill over

I'm not the type that's "anti-eating healthy" even at my highest weight, I wouldn't turn down something healthy, because I ate anything

MANY people fail after fasting and getting the body they want. I understand this, however you know how many fatties lose weight the 'traditional' way, and just a year or two later, gain it all back?

Your argument is valid, however, at this point, I'd rather slit my own wrists, at the thoughts of going back to full lard ass mode. Meaning, once I do get around 150-160, the first thing I will do is start weaning myself back on a healthy 1,800 calorie a day diet, mostly veggie and fruits and shit.

I know what to do anon, this is a while in the planning. Thank you for being worried, but I think I know what to do, after the fast (I won't continue the fast always, because I don't wanna be a skeleton)
>>
>>41120709
Man I can't seem to break past 160~ right now, how many cals were you eating to drop? I'm experimenting with IF right now and enjoying it. I also lift 3x a week and do about 5 hrs of cardio a week. Sub 2k cals for 4/7 days.

Some days I'm in too big of a deficit (excersize deficit) I feel like it's impacting my gains negatively.
>>
>>41118811
It did happen though.

>>41118863
The only one in my shitty rural area. I'm not from the US, so maybe that changes things a lot.
>>
File: Push_Up.jpg (24KB, 483x350px) Image search: [Google]
Push_Up.jpg
24KB, 483x350px
How do i make push ups as a fatty?

I went rom 360 lbs to 220 lbs in one year, but it was mostly killing myself in diet and cardio.

I've been trying to change my routine, from 1 hour of cardio to 50 minutes and 10 minutes of lifting weights (i got lumbar scoliosis due to the weight but its getting better as i lost weight).

I hope i can get a honest answer.
>>
>>41120709
You don't seem 5'11 with that weight, m8.
>>
>>41122413
Start doing reverse incline pushups, or start with knees if you can't do 1 pushup right now.
>>
>>41118135
Implying I can fucking row for an hour.
>>
>>41118451
That's only like 1 jar on peanut butter
>>
Just restarted today. I was 280 last year my usual weight is 265 but I dropped to 252 and getting compliments. I used MyFitnessPal along with my new Nexus 6p and Wolfram alpha to track calories and do research. However a ton of parties and celebrations were going on and I lost self control, stopped logging, got extremely depressed.

Anyway, Easter weekend ate like a pig had leftovers on Monday ate like a pig. Felt horrible my shirt was tight as fuck I can't stand it, I never want to wear a 3x. I'm at it today at 290. and I'm getting the withdrawal symptoms of hunger yet again. I know I can get back down to 250. I want to dip below that to 210.
>>
>>41118792
This doesn't happen. You're not in middle School anymore buddy. You can sue or press charges if you're getting bullied.
>>
File: 1396369914001.jpg (130KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1396369914001.jpg
130KB, 960x960px
>he's not on DNP
>he's not losing multiple pounds of PURE FAT a day eating at maintenance

You too much of a pussy or what? Greatness comes from risks.
>>
File: 3434343434.jpg (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
3434343434.jpg
41KB, 250x250px
>>41122635
>needing to consume wood preservers to loose weight
>not being a piece of wood
>>
>>41119242
Poor circulation and possibly slight nerve damage from being fat. Losing weight helps.
>>
File: 1492367178296.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492367178296.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
Broke through a two week plateau of 240 today. Clocked in at 236 on the scale. My parents were in town so I ate and drank whatever I want (including alcohol), but at reasonable portions.

Had 1580 calories today, 44% protein, 30% carbs, 26% protein.

Nice! Lifted after class today, cardio when I wake up tomorrow. We're all gonna make it friends.
>>
File: incline_pu.jpg (172KB, 1280x740px) Image search: [Google]
incline_pu.jpg
172KB, 1280x740px
>>41122413
Start with knee pushups, on the edge of the bed if need be. Surly even the fattest of fucks can squeeze out a few of those?
Do 6+ sets to failure every other day, your reps should skyrocket in the first weeks, once you get 20+ in a set, move to a harder variant.
>>
>>41122677
*parents were in town this weekend

*26% fat
>>
File: 1382377854001.jpg (114KB, 960x581px) Image search: [Google]
1382377854001.jpg
114KB, 960x581px
>>41122644
It's a plant fertilizer that explodes if ignited. Basically you aren't a real man if you can't handle it.
>>
>>41121814
4x minimum. Heavy as you can with at least 5 reps.
>>
>>41117535
snake oil
there are no legal supplements with significant effects that work on fat loss. And the illegal one that works can kill you, makes you feel like utter shit, probably has lasting side effects and by using it you won't develop proper diet ethics and therefore you will yoyo back when you get off of it
>>
>>41122059
Nah you're fucking dumb. You're not counting correctly. I ate at 1200 for a month and my weight dropped dramatically. Unless you're 4'10 it'd be flying off.
>>
>>41122677
240 was hard for me to break through. Good job man.
>>
>>41117439
Wow way to make the thread all about you self you selfish sonofabitch
I posted in this thread because im fat
>>
>>41122754
DNP is legal for plant fertilizer just not human consumption. You will die if you fuck up your dosing though.
>>
>>41122803
Thanks!

What are you at now?
>>
File: 1422899284237.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1422899284237.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
>tfw eating some crackers and salami for dinner
Living the dream.
>>
File: 1484098819655.png (7KB, 299x279px) Image search: [Google]
1484098819655.png
7KB, 299x279px
I have my TDEE thingy set to Sedentary, but I work about 25 hours a week on my feet hustling boxes and stocking shelves. Think I did okay for an 8-hour workday? Hopefully I copped at least a small deficit. It's really hard to get through a day of work on 1500 calories alone, I hit a brick wall about 4 hours in.
>>
>>41123059
220. I was stuck at 228 for a long ass time too.

Those are the FUCKING worst. Aiming for 200 then I'll see what I look like.
>>
>>41123161
Height/weight? 2000 is probably perfectly fine if you're an average height male and fat.
>>
>>41123223
5'11", 183.
>>
>>41123234
You're pretty low already, what's your goal?
>>
>>41123273
Flat tummy, no love handles. Sounds a bit vain when I put it that way, haha... But yeah, I have less lean body mass and a higher bodyfat % because grill. Also any way you slice it 183 at my height is technically overweight. So a guy could look good at that weight if he's pretty ripped, but I have a ways to go.
>>
>>41123361
Oh yeah you'll want to cut down more. Stick to 2k for a few weeks then I'd see if you can do 1800.
For a grill that won't be good weight, but you are tall.
>>
>>41123361
Post the tummy in question.
>>
>>41123397
Normally I do 1500 on non-work days, and 1750 on work days. I just fucked up today because I didn't have muh almond packets for lunch and ate junk instead, which of course didn't keep me full calorie for calorie so I ended up eating this much.

Being tall is some feels good man stuff. I can't imagine being a 5'1" womanlet and trying to cut on what, 900 calories a day or something? Jesus.

>>41123412
>I want to see flabby, stretchmarked girltummy
Nay
>>
>>41118191

proud of you dude looking nice
>>
>>41123419
Yeah you galls have to do a lot more cardio then men. It should be more of a staple.
>>
>>41118467
>>41118497
>>41118536

:)
>>
File: 1415563551193.gif (1MB, 233x291px) Image search: [Google]
1415563551193.gif
1MB, 233x291px
Why the fuck do so many sauces have ultra high calories? Most don't even taste better than just salsa. Where are all those calories coming from?
>>
guys i bike 10-20 miles every day but i'm still skinnyfat. what's the deal. isn't cardio supposed to take care of me
>>
>>41123486
eat less
>>
>>41118191
Good work anon. Keep at it.
>>
>>41123486
You'll be forever skinnyfat until you reach skeletor mode unless you lift.
>>
>>41123490

my fitness pal is dumb. it says i need to eat 1,700 more calories today but i'm full as shit. does that even work
>>
>>41123470
oil is massively high in cals. stuff like ranch dressing has lots of fat in it. the secret is hot sauce. peppers are basically devoid of calories and if you get a nice palette of hot sauces you can make anything taste good
>>
>>41123525
Put sedentary. The exercise estimates are always off
>>
>>41117439
Is this good macros?
>>
>>41123536
I mean this
>>
>>41123470
sugar or fat
>>
>>41123361
>5'11 girl
Dang you're an amazon.
>>
>>41123536
>>41123547
Good work, lads.
>>
>>41123419
>180cm 83kg

That's not that fat. Poast.
It actually IS for research, I was at similar stats not long ago, I want to see how (un)attractive my female counterpart looks like.
I have the whole internet of chubby girl pictures if I wanted to fap to that.
>>
>>41118467
I ate a whole pile of radishes recently and experienced what can only be described as a radish high.
>>
>>41123514

copy that. will begin lifting again. will report back with pics
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
So /fat/ i guess this is goodbye

Im 6 foot guy and 19 years old, and ive been overweight my entire life. On thanksgiving of last year i was 305lbs. Today on the scale. I am nearly 190lbs. This is the lightest ive been since i was in the 6th grade.

My quality of life has improved drastically, i can wear clothes from my middle school years and theyre still loose on me, i fit nicely and look good in medium-large size new clothes i buy, i also much more energy and girls notice and talk to me more (guys do too ;) )

And i couldnt have done it without this board and these threads, the advice i was given helped me diet, the frustrations i had were quelled as i realized everyone else on these threads had the same problems and that i wasnt alone. Each cheat meal confession i read steeled my resolve and i never had a cheat meal for 6+ Months, never.

I know my bmi my would still classify me as "overweight" untill i reach 180, and i plan to keep going lower, but i look and feel like a normal person now. And heres some hope for all you struggling fatties. My skin doesnt sag and isnt loose, it bounced back and my stomach is nearly flat. My man boobs have dissapeared. So no matter what, dont let fears of gyno or loose skin stop you.

And now i dont need to learn from these threads anymore, instead, ill come here to cheer you fatties on and offer advice.

I know i still have a long road untill i make it or become asthetic, but ill get there some day, and so will all of you.

So for what its worth, on this guess who cambodian hole fishing forum, thank you.

T. A recovered fatty
>>
>>41123852
Good job man, that is stellar progress, i'm so glad for you.

Any diet tips from you before you go?
>>
>>41123852
Great work anon, and this goes without saying but don't wear your middle school clothes, yknow what they say clothes make the man
>>
>>41123547
No this
>>
>>41123852
wow don't leave us hanging dude post a progress pic
>>
>>41122372
I eat around 2100-2200kcal a day but I'm super active at work, walking probably 25-30 miles a week. I also hike and do cardio on days off. Calisthenics 3 times a week with barbell squats and deadlifts, 16/8 IF.
>>
>>41123879
Im not memeing, but keto, while similar in progress with other diets, really helps you not binge or cheat, because of the fear that youd have to get back into ketosis and suffer the keto flu again. So try limiting carbs.
>>
>>41124008
I dont hve any before pic but ill have to get somethig scanned into the computer when i was at my heaviest, ill make sure to post it in a future fat thread once i scrap something together in paint.
>>
File: 1492438950920.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1492438950920.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>41123852
nice post anon
here's a you for you
>>
>>41123852
I dont necesarily believe this. You lost 105lbs in 5 months? Not sure if troll..
>>
>>41124157
May bad, yoh said you lost 115lbs, not 105. Trolling intensifies
>>
>>41123958
it's shite
>>
>>41124168
M8 ive been doing 4hrs of cardio A DAY for months. I would lose 30lbs a month in the beggining and then it slowed down so i upped my exercise and made sure to eat enough protein. I also kept it 1000-1500 cals a day.
>>
>>41124229
4 hours of cardio a day holy shit man
>>
>>41124263
I get runners high everytime so i might be phisically addicted.

The good part is my heart and lungs feel sooo good. I can also eat lots more and still lose weight
>>
>>41124286
how did your joints cope? you were jogging?
>>
>>41123852
Wait Thanksgiving 2016 or 2015?
>>
>>41117620
Eat under 1200kcal
20/4 warrior fast
do cardio and lift
>>
>>41124321
>>
>>41124319
I did couch to 4k and worked up after that
>>
>>41118158
>desu
>>
>>41124433
You lost 115 pounds in 5 months? That's fucking insane.
>>
File: cheecan.png (1MB, 742x856px) Image search: [Google]
cheecan.png
1MB, 742x856px
Help me fat friends.

I'm eating 1200 cals a day. I'm a turbo femlet so it's okay. That being said, I just finished dinner and I'm at 853. I don't feel hungry, I just didn't have the snacks I packed because I was busy at work today.

I feel fine. Is this okay? I shouldn't force myself to eat, right? I'm still planning to lose another 30-50 lbs.
>>
So I do cardio 7 days a week, but only lift 3 days a week on SS. Should I be doing anything else on the other days ?
>>
>>41124967
You're fine.
>>
>>41124442
The couch to 5k app? is it worth the 3 dollars?
>>
what's a realistic yet aggressive timeline for losing 70 pounds? I'm 6'3, 269 right now, want to get to 200.

Doing 30 minutes running every day, lifting twice a week, and eating 2k cals while burning about 4k.

Provided I stick to that, think I can make it happen by the end of the summer?
>>
>>41125166
>eating 2k cals while burning about 4k.
That's about 4lbs/week if indeed you're burning 4k. (you aint) Probably closer to 2 lbs. maybe 3.
>>
File: image1.png (175KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image1.png
175KB, 750x1334px
>>41125212
>if indeed you're burning 4k. (you aint)
So how do you measure it? I'm using a fitbit and I'm at least somewhat inclined to believe it since it's tracking my heart rate and everything basically 24/7.
>>
>>41125238
Not the anon that you're replying to, but I also use fitbit and I believe it factors in your BMR along with any physical activity as calories burned.
>>
>>41125362
Yeah it does, that's what I was referring to when I said 4k burned.
>>
the best part about losing face fat is that you get to a point where you don't mind your front facing camera being open when you first open snapchat.
>>
question, when burning fat, does it burn at different parts of your body at the same time or sequentially?

Like, when you start losing weight does it come off of your stomach first, then legs, then arms, etc, or does it just kinda all recede at once?
>>
Ate like a pig over the easter weekend. The scale shows as an extra 1kg now.

Back to calorie counting now, hopefully I can lose it soon and get back on track.
>>
>>41125565
When you lose weight it burns fat off your entire body at the same time.

This is why losing weight gets kind of shitty partway through because double chins will get smaller but look more pronounced as it starts retracting back.
>>
>>41125582
good thing I dont have a double chin
>>
>>41125565
completely up to genetics i believe. but losing fat will have an overall effect. i take it you're smart enough to know spot reduction doesn't work, so doing sit ups won't make the fat on your stomach burn any faster than the fat on your ass
>>
File: 1488730022510.jpg (30KB, 344x252px) Image search: [Google]
1488730022510.jpg
30KB, 344x252px
>tfw afraid to drink water after lifting/cardio because you know you'll technically weigh more for a short period of time

I hate this
>>
File: 16c1i6a.jpg (49KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
16c1i6a.jpg
49KB, 640x606px
Is there anything wrong with eating 1200 or under a day and then exercising and not making up the difference.

I'm 5'11 and 223 for reference
>>
>Start dieting
>Hey I already feel lighter after only 2 week
>check my weight
>+1kg
Kill me.
>>
>>41125625
Did you weigh yourself at the same time each day? Are you cutting 500cal under your TDEE? Are you being honest with yourself about the amount/weight/type of food you've consumed? And, though it's hugely secondary to eating, have you one any cardio?
>>
File: 1486705022154.jpg (53KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
1486705022154.jpg
53KB, 480x331px
>>41122236
This has to be bait. Most bulimics are fat, because it doesn't fucking work. "Built 90kg"? Unless youre 2m tall, you are fat.
By the time you shove your grubby little fingers down youe throat, your body has already digested some of the food, and you can completely empty your stomach to begin with. It just ruins your teeth. Even anorexics frown upon it.
>>
>sleeping schedule is getting fucked up, slowly went from waking up at 8-9am and getting tired at 9-10pm a week and a half ago to now waking up at 3pm and still not even being tired at 5am
This is making the intermittent fasting (no food from 8pm to 12pm) really not easy, i just want a snack of something so bad, an apple or some hard boiled eggs or something even.
>>
>started tracking calories 4 weeks ago
>eating at a 1k deficit and walking long distances every single day
>shedding almost 3-4lbs a week

I guess all it took was me to learn some discipline and take control of myself.
>>
>>41125839
move your feed window . whatever time you wake start the window after 5 or 6 hours .
>>
>>41118191
Good job my negro
>>
File: brendan.jpg (110KB, 1200x1449px) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
110KB, 1200x1449px
>tfw plateau

Hopefully this yohimbine helps out.
>>
>TFW stalled for the past like 16 days.
Just trying to trust the maths but it's getting hard.
>>
What the fuck man, why are 5 layer burritos from taco bell 500kcal each? Ate two at lunch figuring they were only 400 or so but nah those shits were dense. At least I kept under my max by burning 590 on my stationary bike.
>>
>>41123529
>peppers
>not carb'n'cal hell
Powdered pepper 370kcal+ per 100g and 60+ carbs
>>
rate this recipe /fat/, i made one this morning and tastes good. whats a nice substitute to sugar

http://www.kawalingpinoy.com/chicken-tocino/
>>
>>41118191
are you 5'7
>>
>Was 380lbs
>Now 215lbs
>Do weights and cardio on alternating days
>Sticking to a strict 1500cal/day diet

I feel great physically, feel better now then I did back when I played football in high school. On the other hand, mentally i'm fucked. I'm not depressed or anything, i'm irrationally angry like all the time. My wife noticed, my parents noticed, my co workers noticed, and worse of all I noticed it.

I flip out over the dumbest shit, i can hardly function in public anymore. I started doing more cardio and weightlifting trying to channel my anger into something positive but if anything it makes it worse.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
How good are raisins to eat? I mean they're just dried up grapes so they should be good i imagine.
>>
>>41126516
>1 cup pineapple juice
>¼ cup banana ketchup (??????)
>½ cup sugar

That is a lot of sugar man. Drop the plain sugar entirely, use pineapple and banana chunks instead. Also only 1 tbsp of oil. Experiment.
>>
>>41126912
any dried food is more calorie dense than their fresh counterpart. They can be good as added flavouring but watch your intake.
They're also known to have more pesticides than is recommended.
One small bowl is 100 cals easily. if you chop half a bowl and add it to a salad or sprinkle it on a smoothie bowl it will be better than to just eat it as a snack (flavour vs filling)
>>
I just got done being really sick and it's inspired me to exercise more so I don't feel so weak from an infection keeping me in bed that I actually feel tired after I recover. It's not a medically logical reason, but nonetheless, feeling so at the mercy of others affected me. I talked to my doctor who recommended an 1800 calorie a day diet, with cardio 6-7 days a week and strength a bare minimum of 2 days a week.

I'm a 20 year old male, 6'1" 236 lbs., I don't know what the scientific term is but supposedly the doctor believes my natural weight is higher than most. Either way, I think without muscle I need to weigh about 170 lbs to start looking lean. For now I'm trying to focus on building simple habits that help supplement the cornerstone of my efforts, and that's maintaining an 1800 calorie limit. First goal is 220 lbs, I believe I will start to fit into my good clothes again once I hit that milestone.
>>
File: 1490823874094.png (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490823874094.png
113KB, 800x800px
>>41126929
replaced pineapple juice with a splash of lemon. i'll probably drop the plain sugar next time. its super good with fried rice.
>>
>>41126897
Tell me about your day to day lifestyle before when you were fat.
>>
>>41127047
Wake up, get a shower, go to work, order take out while at work, go home, fuck my wife go to bed.

Pretty much do the same now but but I add in working out. Also go on camping trips and dirt bike tours now which I enjoy.

The only change I can think of is I sleep less but that's my body on its own. I used to sleep 10 hours easy, I now sleep like 5 before I wake up on my own and have no desire to go back to sleep.
>>
It's scientifically proven that desert rock while you do your fat burning cardio helps you burn more calories
>>
>>41117439
>10 kilos in 3 months
That's 1000kcal deficit per day
NEET masterrace I assume?
>>
>>41127103
sounds good, anon. what are your meals if you dont mind sharing
>>
>>41127223
Nigger I'm talking about the graph in the op
>>
File: download.jpg (21KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
21KB, 600x449px
this general seems to be slower than its earlier weeks. I hope they made it or knowledgeable enough to not need /fat/
>>
File: 95620577.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
95620577.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>Tfw i've been teetering inbetween 250-245 lbs for 2 weeks

I have half a mind to have a cheat day and see if that causes a woosh at this point.
>>
>>41127331
get your sodium levels in check
>>
>>41127077
You should try to break up the streak of 5 hours of sleep. That may help.
>>
Hey fat I had my measurements today
>lost 1 inch on chest, hips, and calves
>Lost 3 on my waist
>Gained 1 on thigh (Possibly from muscle growth because my legs are firm as fuck compared to when i started)
>Lost 1% bodyfat
>Overall lost 11 pounds in 6 weeks

It feels pretty damn good.
>>
>>41127321
The problem is people post the same shit day in day out.

>durrr I'm retarded and didn't read the sticky what do
>I've been cutting at 100cals for 6 years and haven't lost weight, help?!?! no I don't own a food scale lol autist
>you're cutting at -501 under TDEE? You're literally going to die tomorrow of monkey AIDS and starve
>post your cheat meals that you eat EVERY SINGLE DAY
etc etc etc
>>
>>41127047
>Go to bed at 5-8 am
>Wake up 5-8pm
>sit on couch until 5-8 am playing videogames or using the internet
>Only meals are take out because too tired to go cook

It was after I hit the fattest weight i've ever been in my life (241) and my pants stopped fitting that I knew I needed to make a change

...That being said my day to day life is basically the same except now I'll meal prep and eat healthy and choose better snack options if i do want one. I don't go over on calories and sugar and i exercise 5 times a week.
>>
>>41123852
>115 pounds in 5 months

rip anons muscles
>>
>>41127510
What kind of stuff do you snack on now? Just looking for suggestions cause since i've dropped chips i just don't know what i can really munch on before or after my one meal.
>>
>>41127606
An apple sliced up and a nut butter (Pretzels work too if you want the salt)
Kale chips
Tuna and cucumber slices (I loved tuna and crackers before I changed my diet so this is a nice compromise for me).
>>
>>41127623
Never had kale chips before. How are they?
>>
>>41122705
Basically, you're an idiot without will power if you're unable to lose weight without it.
>>
>>41117793
If you exercise like that, then why the fuck would you need pills
>inb4 faster results
Confirmed not gonna make it
>>
>>41122705
>Thinking fatties here have the willpower not to eat shit and cook themselves in dnp
>>
>>41126426
Bro if you're putting 100g of dried pepper flakes on your salad I think you've got bigger problems than worrying about the nutritional content of those flakes
>>
>>41125878

>tfw you get up early, go and eat breakfast on the beach then walk for miles feeling fine
>tfw used to wake up at noon and lie in bed drinking
>>
>>41123852
I'm inspired. Congrats Anon! That's a ton of weight to lose. Glad you got your life back!
>>
>>41127103
Neet here, i did 11 in a month, 2 hours of cardio every single day while listening to opie and anthony, howard stern or joe rogan
>>
>>41123852
Im inspired anon i was fat in highschool at around 253lb at 6'3 height then in college dropped down to 150 got a GF and everything.

Broke up 8 months ago after i found out she was never going to have kids. Got depressed and now im at 325lb and its the fattest ive ever been.

Heading to a wedding right now and i feel so ashamed i let myself goso quickly. Im going to try and beat your progress anon.
>>
I've been to the gym five times a week solidly for the past 10 weeks and I'm doing really well. The visual difference is amazing.

I went away for the weekend and I ended up hiking and walking everywhere. Probably walked around 20km over two days and diet wise, although it wasn't great, I don't think I went anywhere near my TDEE.

I still feel like I lost all my gains and got fat though - like the past almost three months was wasted. Pretty sure I'm developing body dysmorphia.
>>
>>41118792
That's what you get for trying to push weight in Big P's boneyard.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170419-231737.png (114KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170419-231737.png
114KB, 1440x2560px
>>41117439
>>41117832
>>41118157
>>41118180
>>41120709
>>41120942
>>41121635
Congratulations cunts, excellent work. We're all gonna make it.

>>41118029
>>41118157
>>41121084
Nice, keep it going!!

>>41121536
No, just keep going.

Here is my own progress. It has been a good year for me. While this isn't anything wildly amazing in terms of weight, it is respectable given my gains made during this weightloss. Not sure what my body fat % change is but it must be stark.

Over the same duration my lifts have improved from → to:

OHP: 50Kg → 75Kg
Bench: 80Kg → 112.5Kg
Squat: 120Kg → 175Kg
Deads: 130Kg → 200Kg

Best gain of all is my qt gf I picked up from tinder just after Xmas.

We're all gonna make it bros.
>>
File: 1484338496884.jpg (256KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1484338496884.jpg
256KB, 1462x1462px
>>41128490
>Broke up 8 months ago after i found out she was never going to have kids. Got depressed and now im at 325lb and its the fattest ive ever been.

The GOAT of bad decisions.
>>
File: IMG_0274.jpg (71KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0274.jpg
71KB, 348x348px
Well I fucked up massively. From 6 foot and 12.5-13 stone to around 18 or 19 stone in 2 years.

Depression and OCD are dangerous things. Trying to get back on track now.

I've nearly cut out sweets entirely from my diet as well as buying chicken rolls for lunch. Doing ok but need to add exercise to my regime.

For the last two years I had been eating around 4000 calories a day if not more on others. Full tins of pringles, a pizza, chicken roll , full packet of caramel bars, full sugar fizzy drinks.Everyday. That pizza could turn into a pizza, kebab and topped chips some days.

So basically, hello /fat/! I look forward to joining you.
>>
>>41122754
Not a supplement, but Kratom absolutely kills my appetite and lets me go through a day with almost no calories while feeling very good. I suggest it, especially if you want to go into long term fasting.
>>
>>41129859
Depression is a bitch. No willpower, don't care about anything, can't be assed to work out, just eat whatever because who cares? And then it just piles up as you get fat and feel worse about yourself. Best luck, britbong friend.
>>
>>41129859
same boat bud, welcome to the club.

i've been actively dieting for the past 6 months now, so i'm almost back to normal.
>>
>>41129948
It is. I was in the middle of college with no social life, studying something I really didn't care about, and living away from home. More recently the one girl I liked entered a relationship with someone else so that didn't help either. At first I was pushing myself exercising but gave up and instead got really depressed. She looked so happy.

College is coming to an end now and I'm doing much better thankfully. I never knew how slim I actually used to look especially in comparison to my friends.
>>
>>41129954
Nice one man, love hearing success like this. I'll be at the same point in 6 months God willing.
>>
>>41126888
Nice digits, nah im 5'11, im standing close to the mirror + the room has a very high ceiling.
>>
>>41129948
Just change your mindset. When I was depressed right after highschool and had several grants for college, I was lonely and depressed. I ate out by myself everyday multiple times a day to feel good. I would drink like a liter of soda a day because the sugar and caffeine made me happy.

Once I fell in love with a girl, I realized no matter how much she liked me as a person she would never see me as a partner because of my weight. My depression got even worse except food only made me want to kill myself even more. Depression for me turned into not eating, wanting to kill myself whenever I looked in the mirror or had to take a shower and see how fat I was.

I lost 50 pounds just from my depression changing. Now I just have no motivation to head to the gym and become aesthetic because I tell myself I'll never be attractive anyway.
>>
File: tacobell.jpg (361KB, 1141x883px) Image search: [Google]
tacobell.jpg
361KB, 1141x883px
>>41126897
Go to counseling. You have a problem, and that's the solution. You're losing weight to fix being fat, go to a counselor/psychologist to fix being an angry piece of shit
>>
>>41130034
I think he meant your body. Your first pic looks like me when I was 100kg and I'm only 6'0.
>>
>>41130096
Oh yeah, I'm out of that hole, thank goodness. Therapy + exercise + losing weight helped. Went from fat alcoholic NEET to dropping 40 pounds and getting my first promotion in any job I've held within the first year of my new one. Although technically I was never diagnosed with depression, just an adjustment disorder with anxiety and depressive symptoms.
>>
>expect my acne to flare up a lot after I starr working out
>my acne has gotten a lot better in general since I started working out
Hopefully this isn't a temporary thing because I like it
>>
File: image.png (78KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 640x1136px
Currently on day 31 without a cheat day yet lads, this is the farthest I've ever made it.

>keep on grinding boyos, we'll make it
>>
>>41121379
Same here. Get back on track fit bros we're gonna make it.
>>
File: weight.jpg (117KB, 2392x1226px) Image search: [Google]
weight.jpg
117KB, 2392x1226px
>>41117832
thats in KG btw
>>
>>41130952
Good protein intake. Lower your carbs, though. Ketosis is very good for fat loss.
>>
>>41131271
It literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>41131271
I'm considering it, but I've actually lost 8lbs in that 31 days so I'll take it day by day. If the weight loss stalls I'm considering a week of Keto or maybe pulling a 24hr fast.
>>
>start dieting
>notice scale isn't moving fast enough but still making noticeable progress anyway
>get my fitness pal
>realise I've been eating 300kcal too little everyday
Has my slow progress been because my body has been in starvation mode?
>>
>>41130785
Happened to me too. I exercised before, but I started running 5x/week in addition to lifting and all my acne disappeared. It's been 6 weeks, and I only get the occasional pimple immediately after drinking or eating tons of sugar
>>
>>41129939
fellow kratomfag here I don't think you should recommend that to fatties , they don't need another problem . I know kratom isnt like heroin but it is addictive .
>>
>>41131381
No, it's just water.
>>
File: 1492474806630.png (1MB, 836x996px) Image search: [Google]
1492474806630.png
1MB, 836x996px
>>41131381
in Dr now's voice \ you haven't been eating enough that's why you're not losing weight /
>>
File: image.png (218KB, 300x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218KB, 300x700px
>>41129939
>>41131498

Genuinely interested, please inform me on this Kramtom.

>not mega fatty btw
>just cutting from 181 to 150 and hang out here for motivation
>>
>>41129743
I lived on nothing but spaghetti :( and fell into addiction of pc gaming.
>>
File: image.png (42KB, 723x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42KB, 723x752px
guise I think we at bump limit, new bread time
>>
500 calories day with EC Stack, it's pretty easy desu.

I'm supplementing like crazy and loose skin looks just as bad as flab.
>>
tfw I think I'm starting to look good but then I remember I'm ten pounds heavier than I was when I lost 40 pounds in high school.
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>41132797
I too, know that feel.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.