[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello are there any former fat girls who became fit here? has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 48

hello
are there any former fat girls who became fit here? has life gotten any better? i want to lose about 40 pounds.
>>
fuck off
>>
File: dont get married.jpg (49KB, 393x351px) Image search: [Google]
dont get married.jpg
49KB, 393x351px
This is a girl I went to school with.

Not what you asked for but lol
>>
>>40843388

Pic is before and after she got married.
Think of her husband.
>>
Just stop eating for a week
>>
>>40843388
did she have a kid or
>>
>>40843399

Nah.
To be fair, she was fat at school, lost weight after.
So her husband should have known it was a possibility.
>>
>>40843388
Buying new clothes is so expensive! And between before and after she had to have bought new clothes a few times. Like how is that not a motivation to start working? Its bullshit when theyre like "i didnt care/didnt pay attention and one day i just woke up like this" like nigga you had to buy new clothes because your old ones didnt fit theres no way you didnt realize you were getting fat!!
>>
Why do some people struggle with the cessation of eating so much?

I just don't understand how people get that big.

It blows my mind.
>>
>>40843523
No willpower. Grew up in profoundly easy times. Easiest times in human history. Makes people weak.
>>
>>40843278
Nothing tastes better than being skinny feels
>>
File: 1490197528288.jpg (270KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1490197528288.jpg
270KB, 1536x1536px
Hey OP, yes! I'm still on my fitness journey but I'm 5'3 and used to be 175 lbs at 17yo. I permanently lost 20 lbs at 18 1/2 yo when I got to college and became 155lbs. Now I'm currently at 145lbs and still trying to lose the last 10lbs. My before pic is me at 157lbs and my after pic is me at 147lbs. This is my suggestion to you...

1. 100% of what you do to lose weight depends entirely on your diet.
2. Going to the gym will help shape your figure quicker/speed your metabolism up/tone you up but theoretically you can lose 40 lbs without going to the gym.
3. Cardio. Watch the junk and carbs and sugar...especially sugared drinks. That's all it really ever is.

Good luck.
Goid luck.
>>
>>40843656
>Going to the gym will help shape your figure quicker/speed your metabolism up/tone you up but theoretically you can lose 40 lbs without going to the gym.
What did you mean by this, and how much calories did you consume to lose weight
>>
>>40843656

Listen here, little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments. But that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me, sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting
>>
>>40843680
I don't count calories.
Like, let's say you eat a pie at pizza hut and say to yourself "ya I'm just gna go to the gym later that should cancel out what I ate earlier." no, it won't. Unless you're Dwayne Johnson. You were better off not have eating that pizza and not going to the gym.
>>
>>40843680
Higher muscle mass equals slightly higher resting metabolism.
>>
>>40843278
I'm sure there is former fatties who became girls
>>
File: 000.jpg (765KB, 1440x4596px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
765KB, 1440x4596px
>>40843656
Sup. I'm around your weight right now and 5'4. Been feeling really bad about it and I'm currently doing calisthenics and cycling to lose weight and then gain some muscle (hopefully). Just wanted to say good job. I'm glad gym worked for you. It doesn't work for autists like me but yeah. Good job you.
>>
>>40843696
>mfw thinking about your bread
>>
>>40843696
Idk why I would. Clearly I'm aware I'm a work in progress. But thanks for the positivity.
>>
>>40843656
Another 5'3 female here (believe it or not). I'm jealous of how your weight distributes: I'm lighter than you but all my fat is on my thighs and I have like 0 boobs. You're looking great
As you said, one can lose weight without stepping on a gym, but I think is necessary for better looks and to avoid the skinnyfat thing.
>>
>>40843730
>I don't count calories.
And you're giving out advice?
>>40843748
That's basic knowledge, what I wanted to ask is that what she did to lose 40lbs without gym unless she skipped lifting and just ran outside, not just sitting around eating rabbit food.
>>
>>40843771

>being this new
>>
>>40843788
I mean she didn't lose 40lbs outside of gym, and I'm sure that she used other people as an example
>>
>>40843656
I really don't think you should be giving out advice if you don't even count calories.
>>
>>40843788
Counting calories isn't entirely necessary.

I did it for a while, so maybe I'm just decent at estimating now, but I stopped counting calories a year ago and I can still get my weight up or down easily enough.
>>
>>40843391
>thinking about men
nice try homo
>>
>>40843758
Thanks anon! It really is just about the diet but cardio will expedite the process.
>>40843784
No way!!! I'd rather have my fat distribute to my thighs rather than my lower abdominal stomach and back. You can easily obtain a thicc figure
>>40843788
I always went to the gym and I go 5-6x times a week now consistently vs before when i wouldn't feel like going a lot of weeks or only made it 2-3x a week. I'm just pointing out the importance of your diet.

Idk not everyone counts calories personally idc to. I only count carbs but doing it can only be a good thing. I'm not a fitness guru.
>>
>>40843820
Approximately what did you eat, and how much calories do you think it's healthy for a weight loss. Weight loss shouldn't be just about losing fat, it should also be about maintaining what is important like your lean mass.
>>
>>40843845
>I'm not a fitness guru.
You think you have to be a fitness guru to count calories? Don't you want best results? Don't you want more? Do you not have a desire to learn. Going to the gym 5~6 times a week isn't the issue here I'm asking about your diet.
>>
>>40843523
LOL. what about skeletons who "just cant get big"

piss of mate there is more than one body type and people cultivate the fatness more than they cultivate any other skill. ofc its easy.
>>
File: 1490176177478.png (3MB, 2096x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1490176177478.png
3MB, 2096x1312px
Not me but I think she's cute. I'm creepy for saving it;-;
>>
>>40843936
No you're not creepy you just have a butter face fetish
>>
>>40843891
Omfg. Idk dude fitness to me is more of a hobby to me it's not my life and idc. OP asked for fat girls that lost weight. Well. That's fucking me! Now I'm like borderline chubby and 10lbs away from being slim thicc. What.

I make my own food 90% of the time so for breakfast I'm gna make 2 eggs 1 slice of toast and 2 turkey bacon. For lunch I'm gna eat a beef quesidilla lol been craving that for too long and dinner probs just my Italian sausage w sauce.
>>
File: IMG_0842.jpg (79KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0842.jpg
79KB, 540x960px
>>40843784
>all my fat is on my thighs
>>
>>40843784
you're pear shaped. get thicc baby
>>
>>40843967
>not eating sauce from my italian sausage
stay fat tubbo
>>
>>40843967
i dont think you are skinny at all.
>>
>>40843956
I think I like her before pic better honestly. If she didn't have acne and smiled I think she'd look adorable in the before
>>
>>40844012
Lmao that was a good one. Not even going to lie. Also fuck off, I'm also fighting other battles besides weight loss in life but I'm going to do this. I have 3 months. I can't wait to post a progress thread when I do! :>
>>
i'm a girl and my cunt smells. should i stop feeding it the dog doo i find in my driveway? Thanks
>>
>>40843974
Imagine your head wrapped around the heat and rough compression of her soft inner thighs with scent of honey and a slight hint of sweat and it gradually get tighter and tighter to breath and eventually you nearly collapse and all you hear is her giggling.
>>
>>40843696
I don't know why I laughed so much this time.
>>
>>40844046
Yes, only use the dog doo from the grass. Cement makes it much more potent
>>
>>40843278
>I want to lose weight
>btw in a grill
S T I C K Y

Gender equality, stop being lazy and go read it.
Any thread made by a fat guy wouldve been torched with scalding posts and sticky-sages
>>
>>40843656
>Now I'm currently at 145lbs and still trying to lose the last 10lbs
> I'm 5'3

Ahaha this is the kind of hard work and high standard of goals girls are known for.

LOSING WEIGHT IS LITERALLY INACTION, the act putting less into your mouth. You don't even actually have to work out to lose weight, it just keeps you healthy and you burn more calories doing so (so you can keep putting more shit in your gullet than usual).

My point is settling for 5'3 135 is pretty unimpressive because all you did was lose weight. Did you increase your pushups? Vertical leap? How fast you can run a mile?

You don't even count calories that how easy it is.
>>
>>40843967
>Omfg. Idk dude fitness to me is more of a hobby to me it's not my life and idc
Omfg. News flash, you don't have to be a fitness guru nor make fitness a center of life to count calories. Lose the cunt attitude, this is why you lose the opportunity to learn.
>Now I'm like borderline chubby and 10lbs away from being slim thicc. What.
You'll still be chubby after losing 10lbs, because you know why? because you still have no clue what that 10lbs gonna come off from if you don't count calories.10lbs of fat? water? lean mass?? Like don't you want to know? do you not care?

You didn't go in detail but you eat...
Breakfast: 2 eggs 1 slice of toast and 2 turkey bacon. =411cal
Lunch: Beef Quesidilla (with no cheese 310cal) (with cheese 530cal)
Dinner: Just Italian sausage w sauce. (100g is 350cal) with sauce then 360.
Total calorie =1301 cal.
Does that sound right to you, and your macros are terrible.
>>
>>40844017
ME neither but I think if I lose 10 more lbs I will look slim thicc. I certainly won't look chubs anymore.
>>
>>40844069
Ok thank you. So do you want to have sex with it. I mean my cunt, want to sex my cunt? i'll push aside some of the dog doo, sexy.
>>
>>40843845
>5-6x times a week now consistently
Explain what you do at the gym because if it's only cardio kill yourself.
>>
>>40844095
>>40844101
Sorry, don't care. You couldn't force me to care lol.

But I'm out. I'm gna make breakfast and study now. Go to the gym in a bit. Life is good.

Sorry OP for all the angry anons I attracted but it's all apart of the learning process, right? <3 good luck babe.
>>
>>40843925
>what about skeletons who "just cant get big"

Eating = Action = Over indulgence
Being a skeleton = inaction = Eating to satiated.

Thus gaining weight for a 'skeleton' is harder than losing weight because you are forcing yourself to eat until you feel like vomiting over and over.

If took all a fat person food away they would lose weight without doing anything. If I gave skinny guy infinite food would he be inclined to eat himself to sickness over and over?

Former skinny guy. I respect skeletons putting on weight infinity more than fat people that lost it.
>>
>>40843967
>Now I'm like borderline chubby and 10lbs away from being slim thicc.

This thread convinced me to hate the thicc trend going on because it's now another word for fat girls to use to feel attractive.

It is the 2017 version of;
>I'm not fat I'm voluptuous
>>
>>40843784
>this is what women believe
Ass and thick thighs > boobs, Shape of boobs > size of boobs.
>>
>>40844188
There are fucking loads of faggots here who perpetuate the fat=thicc meme. That's why insist on educating these sloots.
>>
>>40843284
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: coach.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
coach.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>40843278
READ

THE

>>
>>40844108
slim thicc just sounds like a label of youe comfort zone. i am sensing rationalization of lazyness. do you?
>>
File: pk1wwwdioywkwt1uznrf.gif (650KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
pk1wwwdioywkwt1uznrf.gif
650KB, 245x250px
>>40844154
>>40844134
This so much.
>>40843967
I did the math for you, you're eating too low if the math right, even if you're eating decent calories from that, your food macros are WHACK, and you have no idea what the fuck you're doing.
>OMFGGG I don't count calories cuz I'm not a guru and fitness isn't my lifeeeee,
Like she said, she doesn't CARE. That means she doesn't CARE if you fuck up. She have no idea how to eat, how to count and has a pissening attitude. Calling out to other girls who has no idea about fitness, DO NOT listen to this woman. She doesn't know anything, and she is failing on her progress herself. Sound harsh? no it's reality. Just saving your ass from a disaster. Just get a personal trainer if you want good source. Reality hurts right?
>>
>>40844154
Since this girl left I just wanna tell everyone else in the thread I never heard the short form 'gna' until today and I think that was the most triggering of all.
>>
I'm 5'3" and used to be around 150-160 I'm sure. This board didn't necessarily help, but I started walking absolutely anywhere I went.

First to school, then an hour to work and back.

Then when I plateaued around 140, I went out with a group of friends, the fat ones were obsessed with going and getting food, and the slim ones didn't want to.

So I started moderating what I ate and when, better.

I moved into a mountain town and started hiking, at 110 now.

And I've joined a gym to put on muscle so my caloric limit doesn't have to be around 1200.

Just make permanent changes, weightless is easy.
>>
>>40843967
I hate the way you type so much
>>
This is why I hate /fit/ sometimes, a bag of skinny fat with no brains giving people advice. It's a circle of madness.
>>
>>40844166
you're stupid
>>
>>40844233
Not gonna deny the help an educated professional can help but I'm really surprised she is totally against just using something like my fitness pal...

I mean I got into it and it's so awesome, you can just scan the barcode on shit.. it does all the math. You get a great idea of what macros you are consuming throughout the day.

Until I used MFP I never realized how much salt I was consuming, how much fat I consumed and how much I was lacking in protein. It just makes all these factors easily visible and is so valuable when you consider how far off you end up when you are guesstimating.

I thought I was getting enough protein and I was getting 40% recommended. Thought my salt was good.. nearly 2x daily recommended.

Whatever lol. I'm the guy that went crazy on how it's easy for girls to get congrats without really doing much, thread is just another example in my mind of proof of that desu.
>>
>>40843680
how are you possibly this fucking stupid
>>
>>40844272
Hey man great argument with excellent counter points.

Why is it easier to cut than it is to bulk then?
>>
>>40844278
>how much salt I was consuming

Are you consuming too much? I can never seem to get enough and find myself vomiting up water on the nights I do more than an hour cardio. I'm covered in a fine layer of salt afterwards. I think the recommended amount of salt on mfp is a load of crock. Way to low for people working out often.
>>
File: 1487969661188.jpg (10KB, 222x260px) Image search: [Google]
1487969661188.jpg
10KB, 222x260px
>>40843967
>borderline chubby
>10 lbs away from being slim anything

you're at least 30 lbs away from being in the same sentence as 'slim'
>>
>>40844278
>I'm really surprised she is totally against just using something like my fitness pal...
Agreed. And she just ignored the best solution to her weight loss goal, because of her pissening attitude towards reality. how sad, she will realize down the road I'm sure.
Yeah Calorie and macros tracking is the best way to get great result, and I'm pretty sure that you're gonna have a great result from it. I used to use the app too, I just calculate it on my note, I should probably take up the app soon too.
>>40844284
I wanted to know how much she ate? and I wanted to know just what the fuck can a person do to lose 40lbs outside of gym? How is that hard for you to understand.
>>
>>40844298
Except it's not, cutting is a fucking pain and bulking is a fucking breeze.
>>
I'm convinced we all just got baited tbb
>>
>>40844298
i wasnt the guy who posted "the argumentâ„¢" but i lost 30kg i 3 months and for me cutting is harder.

IT IS LIKE PEOPLE CAN BE BUILT DIFFERENTLY O M G IS THAT TRUE? dont be an asshole man, and state your opinions as opinions not as facts.
>>
>>40844320
Working out and sweating will definitely increase how much you want. MFP doesn't know when it's blistering hot or freezing cold in your area as just an example.

I can't really comment on how accurate mfp macros are, I just use it as a base guideline. Depending what you believe you may want to increase or decrease what it suggests (in any macro), I more or less just advocate it as a great app to track those numbers.

You gotta remember all macros are just guidelines based on whatever current evidence exists and can vary a lot depending on your school of belief.

That being sad, your body and how you feel is always your greatest tool. If consuming slightly more salt than it suggests makes you feel less nauseous after a work out then you should probably keep doing it. If it ever gets to ridiculously different numbers there's no harm in investigating further through physicians and tests to see why it's so different.
>>
>>40844387
Sorry I guess but the closet I can come to seeing why that would be logically is because our bodies become accustomed to whatever state we've kept them in for a long period of time. (Which proves your point)

Still seems as a base concept not eating is easier than eating..
>>
I am a girl that's currenty fat lol
I am 120 at 5' trying to get back to 100

I count calories but I am too stupid to do macros but I know I am low in protein and eat way too much sugar.
>>
>>40844467
yeah, for your body type it is.
and theres nondisputing that. but not everyone was skinny and then got really really obese. if that was the casw it would mean eating is easier than losing weight - right?

but there are people who really have to force feed temselves to grow. others need to starve to slim down. diversity is what makes us stronger.

just put "in my experience/opinion" before a sentence, and you sound 15 times more credible than "theese are the facts, fight me now"

may you grow big annon!
>>
File: 20170326_095537.jpg (3MB, 2120x2725px) Image search: [Google]
20170326_095537.jpg
3MB, 2120x2725px
>>40843278
ABSOLUTELY, OP. It's not just about being thin, it's about staving off health conditions, having more energy and drive to get things done, having an improved mood... I find that I pay more attention in classes after losing weight, my skin is better, my periods are lighter, and I don't get so tired in the middle of the day usually. Losing weight literally solves half your problems, you just have to get out there and do it. My highest was about 157 lbs, I'm now at about 135 with a much better weight distribution and still losing. Getting here has been really difficult, but the heavier you are the faster you can watch the pounds fly off if you make healthy changes to your lifestyle. You can do this OP, and you can keep your curves if you eat right :)
>>
>>40843278
>Clothes fit better
>Feel better/not winded when running
>Confidence boost
Losing weight will help improve your life mostly through the confidence boost,but losing the weight itself will not magically fix any issues in your life. Also, read the sticky and saged.
>>
>>40844557
Wanna bang?
>>
>>40844557
how much calories are you eating?
>>
>>40844619
shes eating 7 calories.
>>
>>40844619
I'm on IF rn so approximately 1000-1500 per day between 4:30 and 8:30
>>
>>40843771
It's a meme you whore. But in all seriousness keep it up. You'll be blowing chads in no time
>>
File: 1487659835979.jpg (7KB, 320x365px) Image search: [Google]
1487659835979.jpg
7KB, 320x365px
>>40844772
I am so done with 90% of females on /fit/ now. Giving advice when they know nothing. Fuck me. How did this get so bad.
>>
i'm a 5"6 female who's lost 67 pounds so far. I was 222 at my heaviest and now i'm at 155, it was managble and i'm much happier now and I look nicer, i did IIFYM and ate whole foods for the most part. I want to get down to 135, or just anywhere in the 130s and losing the last few has been a real bitch. Ive only lost like .5 of a pound this last month so I'm thinking about taking things slow and just working out more. I currently have been eating 1300 calories a day along with working out. Lost the 67 in about a year and two months. Get MFP and a food scale and track everything you eat.
>>
>>40844841
>I currently have been eating 1300 calories a day along with working out
FUCK. ME. WHY.
>>
>>40844811
>STACEY blows CHAD while YOU get yelled at by AUTISTS on 4CHAN
>>
File: 1460119266708.jpg (183KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460119266708.jpg
183KB, 667x1000px
>>40843278
I can tell you if I met that girl in a shop I'd give her my spot in line, ask her how she's doing, if small talk goes well I might just pay for her stuff. Point is I'd be overly nice to her just like every other guy she interacts with throughout her day.

>fat girls I ignore entirely
>>
>>40843484
>Not being fashionable enough to successfully pull off outfits from the thrift store.

These are the type of people who live in debt.
>>
>>40844868
because i don't get that hungry anymore, i do a lot of volume eating and most of my fat was gained in like fourth grade from my parents feeding me fast food a lot so now that i control everything i eat i really don't need that much, but if someone were to get hungrier they can eat more. i normally average 100 something in carbs and 70-80s in protein so I assume i'm not losing tremendous amounts of muscle.
>>
>>40844868
....I'm usually never triggered but today was the first time that people's stupidity made me mad. 10/10, you got me. Reminds me of my stupid ass self when I used to be anorexic. Christ. What the fuck females you put me to shame.
>>
>>40844905
>100 something in carbs and 70-80s in protein
you're killing me right now og my fucking god this is worse than I thought
>>
>>40844166
You idiot. The difficulty is the mental restraint of not eating more when you built up such an insatiable eating habit over the years. It's much easier, both physically and mentally for the skelly to keep stuffing his mouth. The fatty is gonna lose his mind when he's getting constant cravings for not only more food, but for JUNK food. Even though his body doesn't need it, it'll tell him it does and he has to fight that all damn day. Skelly just has to fight his bodies signal to stop eating. Depending on how you portion the food it's much easier.
>>
>>40844927
advice then? if i'm making major fuck ups id like to know so i can stop making them. is eating 1300-1400 REALLY that bad along with moderate cardio and weight lifting? I haven't noticed any health problems and my health has really only gotten better.
>>
I would remove 4, no 5! kebabs for 20 minutes with one of these now skinny girls!
>>
>>40844837
Yeah I know my body better than you know anything about women, please fuck out of this thread. Bye.
>>
>>40844905
I don't believe a word you're saying about you feeling not hungry, and what you're doing is dangerous and you're gonna lose your period and your lean mass. Your progress slowed down so fucking much because you're not EATING. FOOD IS NECESSARY TO BE LEAN. without food, you can't keep your muscle, and your metabolism slows down. That's why you're not losing weight fast anymore.... Stop using your weight as your progress, use measuring tape.... Just ...Just please get a personal trainer because you have no fucking clue and it is triggering me.
>>
You can have all of this sausage in the hallway kiddo.
>>
>>40844993
I've won a medal in bodybuilding show so I think I know what the fuck I'm on about. Like why the fuck is that 90% of females on /fit/ knows jack shit??? Why isn't this a meme yet????
>is eating 1300-1400 REALLY that bad along with moderate cardio and weight lifting?
The fact that you think that's normal is just... I'm not trying to be mean really, but it blows my mind. Reminds me of my own story when I was a tard who lost her period.
>>
>>40845013
Really? I have pcos and when i was super fat I never got my period but now I actually get them every other month usually sometimes more, and it caused my hair to fall out but now i have so much hair so I guess that's why I never figured i was not eating enough. i figured i'd start eating a bit more anyways, i'll try to find a personal trainer in my budget, but don't get triggered it's not like my iron levels were depleting and my hair was falling out while asking the same questions. thank u for caring though :*
>>
>>40845062
that wasn't me, that was IF girl
>>
File: 1489659593583.jpg (4KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1489659593583.jpg
4KB, 195x195px
>>40844973
>Is eating 1300-1400 REALLY that bad along with moderate cardio and weight lifting?
I'll explain to you real easy.. What do you think you need to put into your body to make gains? ...Food. 1300~1400cal isn't gonna build you any muscle, what you're doing is that you're eating too low of a calorie, and unfortunately by lifting and doing cardio it speeds up the process of burning fat but at the same time it's also burning your muscle off too. Every time you lose weight, it's coming off from your fat AND muscle. So it's doing you a negative effect by eating low calorie.

You need to gradually bump up that calorie. bump it up to 1600cal today, then 1800~1900cal in 3 days. Don't do moderate lifting and cardio, do hardcore cardio and lifting so that you can eat more and rehabilitate your slow ass metabolism. If you don't then you might gain weight from sudden raise of calories, that's why going at the gym hard is very important. But that's better than losing your period and be hungry constantly. In a week or two your body will regain it's metabolism, and you will gain slight muscle, then there you go, you rehabilitated your body into a body that you can eat more, get faster result, fast metabolism and happier you. It's not that hard.
Sorry if I wrote like a retard, I'm about to hit the sack.
>>
>>40844973
Eat more protein goddammit
>>
>>40843523
Lack of education and knowledge and above all else parents that are dumber than their grandparents.
>>
File: IMG_5965.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5965.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Hi op, former obeast here (220 to 130 at 5'1"). Life is much, much better now that I'm at a healthy weight. Energy, social life, even my academic work has improved. Taking care of yourself transfers over into different areas.

Count your calories, and keep at it. Try looking at pics of women who are your height/weight and lost 40 lb. A big part of weight loss is internalizing the idea that it is a very doable thing, since society is obsessed with telling you that it's the "hardest thing ever and everyone gains it back". Consistent, daily work is key. Also, I suggest working on the "why" behind how you gained the weight, and your motivation for losing it. Get those mental health gains.

You can do it! You are making the right first steps by seeking out weight loss stories.
>>
>>40845211
>Count your calories
...and how much did you eat to lose weight.
>>
File: angryshiba.webm (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
angryshiba.webm
2MB, 400x400px
>>40843278
Yes, I went from 230 to 117lbs in about a year and a half. I'm just working on lifting and getting muscular now. I'm 5'7.

Life is pretty awesome. Fatties tend to shit on me a lot when I'm buying clothes, but otherwise everyone is actually nicer in general.

Everything fits, I don't passively sweat, I get asked out at least once a week (which is weird but better than being laughed at), and people are being encouraging and nice (my friend and brother both called me inspirational).

So, yeah, it's worth it.
>>
>>40843967
>Bread

Avoid bread that stuff just is not good for you in the long haul and I think it would make you lose more weight easily.
>>
File: 1487983750343.png (303KB, 627x317px) Image search: [Google]
1487983750343.png
303KB, 627x317px
>>40844519
>diversity makes us stronger
And you lost me, shlomo
>>
File: IMG_5461.jpg (85KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5461.jpg
85KB, 375x500px
>>40845199
holy shit this is actually really good advice and well put advice thank you so much. is 4-5x days a week enough days to justify going up to 1900 calories?
>>
>>40845211
You are still fat and you don't look like you've ever lifted a thing.
>>
>>40845257
it depends on your current weight and activity level
>>
>>40845211
since society is obsessed with telling you that it's the "hardest thing ever and everyone gains it back"

No one gives up because of society. They just need excuses to give up.
>fucking normans and fatties
>>
>>40845267
lel shibe
>>
>>40845293
RUUUUUUUUDE
>>
>>40845199
You sound like a retard. For some women 1900calories is over their tdee and you don't lose your period from eating 1300 calories.
>>
>>40845257
>>40845257
500-750 cal below my TDEE, which changed as I lost weight.

For example, at the beginning my TDEE was about 2600, so I ate 1900. After losing so much weight, at the end my TDEE was around 1800, so I ate around 1300 to lose. I used the TDEE that my calorie-counting app gave me, based on height/weight/age/activity level.
>>
>>40844154
>Doesn't care
>But how do I lose weight
><3 good luck babe girl power and all of that shit

Lol you just are a failure. You are less fat but not enough to give anyone else advice on this board or to listen to you. You act like a 14 year old girl for someone that claims to be 19.
>>
File: exfat14.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
exfat14.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
>>40843278

Lost 112 pounds. 235 to 121. 5'4.5".
The answer is both yes and no.

Getting to a higher level of fitness requires a LOT of single-minded dedication. And if you have a lot of fat to lose it can be tiring.

I kept a lot of my sanity in check because the outset is so simple. The only lever you have to press is "LESS".
Did that for about 2 years and came out of it a much smaller version of my former self.
Theres things people dont tell you, though.

Like that even with exercise and strength training, people tend to lose a shit ton of muscle mass over time,when dieting. And for women- who have less propensity to even carry and retain muscle, its REALLY fucking easy to end up skinnyfat.

Thats part of the reason you'll rarely see women's transformation media that is impressive. The ones that are most fit did not transition from obese to muscular, they were already small, without excess subcutaneous or visceral fat to hold them back.

Skinnyfat purgatory is where I am now.

Lyle McDonald- whos website is in The Fucking Sticky (tm)- is currently finishing a giant fucking tome specifically dedicated to women's fat loss, just because the subject is so dizzyingly complex, apparently.

He has several hour long interviews where he talks about women's fat loss from a genetic and hormonal perspective. Watch those videos. They will help you a lot.

1 of 2
>>
File: march2017.png (4MB, 2482x3264px) Image search: [Google]
march2017.png
4MB, 2482x3264px
>>40845267
Here is what I look like. One is from before a nice date, one is from a recent hiking trip. I know my posture is shit.

Hi J
>>
>>40845199
The only time I ever lost my period was from eating <300 calories a day and being 90lbs.

Not fucking 1300 a day are you retarded? None of the fat women in this thread should eat over that unless they want to stay in perma-bulk status
>>
>>40845290
For first week, try going for at least 5~6 times a week and before you up your calories, plan your workout for weight lifting before hand, and do cardio at least 30~45 mins. If you up your calories, you need to lift hard and cardio hard. (Up your lifting reps too, 3 sets of 15~18 is good for cardio and muscle gains) I personally do this every 6 times a week right now because I'm prepping for a show, it's hard at first but as your body adjusts, it gets better, trust me. You WILL expect a weight gain, but that is completely normal. Lift hard, cardio till you get sweaty and red, and have a good meal and lifting plan. when you're gonna check up on your progress, use measuring tape. It's more accurate, and you will know exactly what you're losing.
>>
>>40845286
idk man, if me and you had kids it would be one tall skinnyfat manlet. who's laughing now?

also by "us stronger" I meant as species not as u n m babygirl.
>>
>>40844278
What a great advertisement anything you can sell me that I do not need to sign up for?
>>
>>40845199
so basically you have strong non anecdotal evidence that eating more times a day and increasing your metabolism works better than IF and one meal a day?
idk why should you suggest increased metabolism to everyone without some physicall checkup
>>
>>40845293
Fuck off you jelly fat fuck.

The h8 is real with this juan
>>
>>40844872
Kek
>>
>>40845412
yeah now i'm confused. but in MFP i just upped my activity from sedentary to lightly active and it recommends 1600.
>>
File: exfat22.jpg (367KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
exfat22.jpg
367KB, 1280x1280px
>>40845383

Ok, now for what you prolly wanted to hear. Most of the newfound strength and vigor that people report about, post-weightloss is true.

Its not just easier to do physical things, you feel like The Flash.
I zip around most of the day, even post-workout, and still have energy to spare. Im the hummingbird in the slow-mo sequence of a movie- everyone else is suspended in amber. You are that fast.

Personal relationships come easier and Im convinced now that its a feedback loop: You look good- you feel good. People sense that you like yourself and have more fun around you. They talk to you because you emit this cool vibe. You talk to them because it increases your vibe. Endless reward system.

Granted, this doesnt remove all the autism I engendered while being hyuuge. I still struggle with people noticing me in a positive way, or noticing me at all. Its not all terrible, though. And certainly beats the alternative.

Funny note, but all of my interactions with currently obese females are ass backwards by comparison to my former years:
200 lbs= every fat girl is my friend.
At 160lbs all I got were envious stares.
140 lbs- outright hostility, and near physical altercations. Be prepared for this. Not to spook you, but it really blind-sided me when it started happening.
At my current 120- FEAR. Not just respect, but honest to god, deer-in-headlights fear. Ive been gradually adjusting to that one. Its both disheartening and amusing.

2 of 2
>>
>>40844882
>if it goes well I might just pay for her stuff
Fucking retard.
>>
>>40843656
Is this seriously supposed to be a progress pic? What progress?
>>
>>40844973
Jesus Christ lady don't you get that MUSCLE mass is not only GOOD but it weighs MORE than fat! That means if you see yourself lose weight while eating like that, you may very well be losing muscle. You look and feel worse not better. Please eat more protons
>>
>>40845560
OMFG IF YOU EAT 2000KCAL AND RUN FOR 500KCAL THEN YOU ATE 1509KCAL BUT FUCKING DIDNT BECAUSE YOU ATE MORE AND FED YOUR BODY BETTER THEN CONVERTED SOME OF EXCESS KCAL TO FUCKING MUSCLE. HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO COMPREHEND YOU FUCKING SERIES OF SKIN LAYERS AROUND A VAGINA.

GIRLS DO FUCKING CARDIO AND EAT MORE.
>>
File: IMG_0908.jpg (194KB, 607x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
194KB, 607x1200px
>>40845325
I'm a retard? KEK. Seriously fuck the TDEE, you probably looked it up on some online bullshit calculator. Every body is different, but I can tell you this... 1300 is too fucking low. You can keep eating that, and you'll see what I mean. I've been there, I was anorexic, I ate around the same digits as you femanons, then my hair fell off and I lost my period. So I ate around 2000 first, managed to get my shit back and did power lifting natty for 3.5 years then decided to do bodybuilding 1.5 years non natty. I used to think that food was my biggest enemy, but I was wrong, you NEED food to lose weight and get what you want. As long as you put 100% in the gym and cardio, you'll be fine. so fuck off.
>>40845331
>So I ate around 1300 to lose
TDEE is a fucking garbage system, and the app that you used should be sued.
>>
>>40845560 you could just do what >>40845648 does and roid out/permabulk.

Or if you want to not look that muscular do an online calculator honestly (protip: you don't do anywhere near moderate or heavy intensity) and eat whole foods in reasonable amounts.
>>
>>40845680
And make sure that if that online calculator gave you shit digits like 1300 ~1500cal then close the lap top.
>>
>>40845504
Yeah but you don't look like you lift at all, the original commentor was just rude about it.
>>
>>40845680
yeah i always downplay my actual activity level bc i don't want it to add so many calories. why are the last 20 pounds the hardest ;-;
>>
>>40845565
>>40845648

Can one of you be my girlfriend?
>>
>>40845648
>Roided up bitch telling normal females how to lose weight
Yes you sound like a retard.
I am Asian, I've met many many girls who are so tiny their tdee is 1700 and will gain weight if they eat 2000 calories. Not everyone's goal is to be buff, not everyone wants to squat 200 kg, not everyone wants to spend 1 hour a day doing cardio to eat 1900 calories and lose weight, nor have a clit so big it rivals their boyfriends.
>>
>>40845648
If I saw you on the street I would sacrifice myself to any god of your choosing just for you to cuddle me for 10 minutes. Ily senpai
>>
>>40845648

Ay yooo, is this actual Cheekie posting?
If so- quick question: How did you deal with recovery and appetite pre-roid?

I can do training 3 days max as a beginner going hard as I can and maybe 2 days of high-intensity cardio, but my hunger goes through the roooooof and I have a hard time recovering from running AND leg-work in starting strength.
Srs.
I dont fuck around with squats and deadlifts and they are killing me.

>>40845710
lol youre sweet anon.
The pics arent me though, but im getting there.
>>
File: scullysighingskeptically.jpg (38KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
scullysighingskeptically.jpg
38KB, 640x721px
>>40845697
>>40845648

Listen man, if you're 5'1 and 140lbs of pure fat you don't need to eat 1900 calories. That's not going to help anyone in the long run, despite what you and people like freelee the banana chick say. They cannot eat that much, it's just counterproductive.

Not everyone is like you, and not everyone has the muscle mass to support a higher tdee like you. If eating that little didn't work for you, that's great and you can eat more. Otherwise don't preach shit and claim it applies to everyone. You essentially sound like all those fat chicks who cry MUH GUHNETIKS AH CAINT LUS WAIT.

Just calm down, no one is trying to attack you, we're all just trying to help each other out goddamn.
>>
>>40845716
HOLY SHIT TRIGGERED

When you do weight training like her you don't need 1h of cardio every day just to eat 1900 calories.
>>
>>40845709
The last 20 I lost through very strict diet (~1300 of shit I cooked myself like chicken tits, broccoli, brown rice, yogurt, etc inb4 OMG 2 LITTLE). I also lifted ~3x/week and ran 3x/week. The weight melted off, and I never felt like I was starving because all stereotypical lifter foods help keep you satieted. You don't have to do intense exercise, though, as long as you keep an eye on how much and what you're eating.
>>
>>40845744
Welcome to the real world, not everyone on fit even lifts. Most girls in this thread will squat or do retarded leg excercises at best, they'll need long cardio sessions to compensate eating that much.
>>
>>40845792
how quick did it come off? and do
you still track calories to maintain your weight? also your height again? i'm a bit tall for a girl so idk if eating 1300 is pushing it.
>>
>>40844557
.... I think I recognize you. From /soc/.
>>
>>40845710
Other grill has the tiddies
>>40845716
>Roided up bitch telling normal females how to lose weight
Are you blind or retarded, I fixed my anorexia during my nattytime and lifted natty for 3.5 years in case you haven't read that part.
>I am Asian, I've met many many girls who are so tiny their tdee is 1700 and will gain weight if they eat 2000 calories.
Your girls that you've met gets fucking fat from only eating normal 2000 because they don't put in 100% work at the gym to burn that off, and you're implying that you know their every caloric intake?? Are you their trainer? NO. You don't even know jack shit about what they eat.
>Not everyone's goal is to be buff, not everyone wants to squat 200 kg, not everyone wants to spend 1 hour a day doing cardio to eat 1900 calories and lose weight
You're a special kind of retard aren't you?? did I ever said 1 hour of cardio?? And have I told any of these grills to roid up/buff up like me? NO. I told them to do 100% in the gym, which is NORMAL. We aren't a lay sack of shit like you kiddo. Kys
>>40845720
I'll give u that for free tho
>>
>>40845831
i love how your smack talk is manly. geek manly but manly.
>>
>>40845831
I'll say the same as to the other dude, most girls here won't give even 25% at the gym. You giving out advice of eating 1900calories to girls you don't even know is totally retarded.
>>
File: 1490475665808.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490475665808.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
OH BOY YOU GURLS GONNA BE PRETTYYY
>>
>>40845257
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>40845831
>for free
<3<3<3 pls bully and roid rage at me
>>
>>40845831
my tdee is 1700 and eating 1200 will yield a larger deficit than doing exercise and burning 100 calories
>>
>>40844063
>scent of honey

What bitches you fucking?
>>
>>40845864
And btw my gf eats 2200cals TO GAIN, her lifts are amazing for how small she is even tho she doesn't look huge. If she had to lose weight she'd really need to eat lower than 1900 calories
>>
>>40844872
This made me laugh
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>40845906
>FOR FREEE?
>>
>>40843278
Whatever you do OP, do NOT EAT BREAD
>>
>>40845963
Jergen's milk and honey lotion and Jill
>>
File: 1480731931009.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480731931009.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>40845990
>4 4REEE
>>
File: godliftthequeen.png (554KB, 1023x1573px) Image search: [Google]
godliftthequeen.png
554KB, 1023x1573px
>>40845825
Came off in a month or two. I do track calories to maintain, I eat significantly more than that now. I'm 5'7, 118 >>40845384 this person.

You don't have to listen to me or the asian chick, just experiment if you don't trust the calculator. Are you losing too slowly at 1600? Drop your intake or up your exercise. Not losing at all at 1900? Same. Feeling like shit at 1200? Up it 100-200 cals. Experimenting with your body can be fun, and you can fine tune shit better that way.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>40845738
Listen here kiddo, you do. You do need to eat, but not necessary 1900, start off with what your body likes. but def not over 2200 if you're already skinny fat female. If you don't wanna be a 140lbs of pure fat, you need to build muscle, to build muscle, you need to fucking eat, to not be a fat shit from eating food, you put in 100% work in the gym. 30~45mins cardio max, and what ever lifting routine you wanna do. Is that hard to get it??
>Not everyone is like you
Of course not, but way to make muscle is different from me to you? no. it's same. Food creates muscle. It's not that hard isn't it???
If you think you're right, look at yourself in the mirror first then think about it.
>>40845744
Who the fuck said 1 hour
>>40845730
see>>40845648 for pre roid fix. Make sure you don't raise your calorie immediately, do it slow. if you're eating 1300, then do 1600 tomorrow, then go up to 1900~2000 gradual with increased cardio and lifting to focus on staying shape and building normal amount of lean mass so you can eat normally again with faster metabolism. To control hunger, separate your meals up to 8 times, but smaller portions that totals into your goal caloric intake for that day. It will help with the cravings, honestly if you can do lifting and cardio 4 times a week, with 100% effort you'll be fine. You'll probably see some weight gain, but use measuring tape instead. You might gain muscle. If you can't Diddy and Squats then do other similar things and do your best with it.
>>
>>40843863
read the fuckin sticky x f
>>
File: whatbird.gif (760KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
whatbird.gif
760KB, 250x251px
>>40844882
>pay for her stuff
Are there really autists that would consider paying for strangers groceries just because they are glad for social interaction?
>>
>>40845730
thanku, youre also very cute
>>
File: youarenotataco.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
youarenotataco.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
>>40845831
>inb4 thread derails by cheekie

Why are you so angry? You don't need to roid rage out. Haven't you ever heard the saying "You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar"?

Also asking people what they eat, how much effort they put in, is much better than SCREAMING ABOUT IT ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.
>>
>>40846082
Lmao of course there are. You should see what they pay for chicks with tits to play video games.
>>
>>40846098
Maybe she's tired of bullshit. But I don't want to answer for her. I agree with you though but when it comes to fitness it really is easy. Cheekie turns me on though when she goes on "roid rage" as you say.
>>
>>40845864
Isn't /fit/ about giving advice to people you have no idea about? I'm sure that you've given advice to randos here too you autist.
>>40845917
Oh my fuck. No, you're not getting it aren't you. Sure, I'm not gonna stop you from eating 1200 and starve your ass off, have slow ass metabolism and lose your muscle mass. In reality, you only need 200~300 calories off everyday to lose weight. If you eat 1900, do 30 mins cardio that burn about 150~200cal, then lift weights for 30 mins that burn 150~200, how much do you think you're gonna burn off. You do the math. You get to eat more, make gains, faster metabolism, and not starving.

You choose.
>>
>>40846145
I don't really give advice on fit. I come for the occasional motivation, funny threads and to shitpost.
>>
>>40846171
Same. But do you at least follow a program? I can't afford a gym right now so I mostly eat less and jog
>>
File: 1488956518636.png (49KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488956518636.png
49KB, 1000x1000px
>>40846098
This>>40846142, plus too I hate repeating the same shit, and people making weird excuses to not to do it. And that fat bitch that gave me an attitude today made me testy for sure. Like I guess people wanna go for a harder route than the easy one? doesn't like to be proven that they are wrong?? Imma go now, thanks for listenin. ciao
>>
>>40846206
Pls don't go ;-; ily
>>
File: 1390601330525.jpg (93KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
1390601330525.jpg
93KB, 598x800px
>>40846064

Bless you,Cheekie. I will try this.
Much appreciated.
>>
>>40846220
I'm always watchin you!
>>40846226
You bet, best of luck. Find me on cbt if you saw me there
>>
>>40846204
I've been lifting for 5 years and I am a dude so I don't think what i do matters much to you.
Going to the gym is a huge investment in yourself, the girl from before may be crazy but going to the gym is a key factor when it comes to be healthy, maintaining weight loss or having a nice body (one that doesn't shag or has celulite at least)
>>
>>40844557
give me the sex bby
>>
>>40846254
>always watching
Pls cheekie hit the gym hard today! I'll continue doing my fork downs and cardio till I can afford to lift
>>
>>40845648
Cheekie's advice is the only viable advice here for women looking to change their bodies for good. Other femanons should listen.

My body looked like shit until I started actually eating enough to lift. Your 1300cal diet will land you back at your starting weight in less than a year, you will get insatiably hungry and fuck all your weight loss up. Lift heavy shit and fuel your body pls.
>>
came her for hot chicks, came out rock hard watching cheekie raging

very pleased with this thread
>>
Yes, life is swell.
>>
>>40846276
Well ya I understand the investment man. I'm Mexican and a dude. I haven't went to the doc in years since poor but I am concerned about my health. Mother got diagnosed with luekimia and my sis has the same symptoms as well besides the pain. I'm terrified about the diet we ate growing up and our hazy medical background on top predisposition of diabetes and hyperglycemia.
>>
File: 1479253968883.png (21KB, 1277x577px) Image search: [Google]
1479253968883.png
21KB, 1277x577px
>>40846327
Same here anon. Same here
>>
>>40846336
I am sorry to hear that buddy. If money is so tight I'd recommend bodyweight exercises. It is often made fun of on fit but it helps a lot, there are many bw routines on the internet that include progression and will certainly give results.
As someone with predisposition to cancer in his family iktf. They say that diet is a really big factor on it. Try to eat healthy and make your family do it as well.
>>
File: gamer-casting.jpg (74KB, 542x412px) Image search: [Google]
gamer-casting.jpg
74KB, 542x412px
>>40846109
Oh, yeah, I forgot about twitch. Or to be precise, I worked hard to momentarily push it out of my mind.
>>
>>40846499
I try but they give into the bad habits. I eat differently from them and less. They see that what I'm doing is working. They can't seem to grasp that corn oil is really really bad and won't try alternatives or at least not eat too Much red meats. I'm just scared for any further damage. I do body weight exercises when i go for my runs but Christ I'm so weak lol
>>
>>40845648
Does anorexia cause hair loss in women? My wife has trouble eating a normal amount of food daily, her hair is getting pretty thin and we don't know why
>>
>>40846576
What does she eat? I know not having sufficient vitamins do harm.for hair skin and nails. Idk about prenatal gummies and shit always gets talked about at my family get together a when they talk about that stuff
>>
>>40846576
Nor her but yes, it unfortunately does. You should recommend her to track her calories from today on, and give her a multivitamin. And go for a monthly check up with Doc. As soon as your wife starts eating right again, she will get her hair back. Just in case go to the doc soon, might not be because of how less she is eating.
>>
>>40846329
B A M A
God, we have the hottest girls don't we
>>
>>40844973
m'lady eat dem proteins
>>
>>40846576
Could be a whole host of things, from thyroid to pregnancy or just malnutrition. Go to a doctor and get some blood tests.
>>
>>40843656
Your gut still is disgusting. Take that piercing out of the fat fold, have some fucking decency jesus christ.
>>
File: 0r80IDG.png (715KB, 791x936px) Image search: [Google]
0r80IDG.png
715KB, 791x936px
>>40843278
girl here at 5'5" and 128 lbs.

I used to weigh 155 lbs, and yes my life has gotten better. But you need to be careful about a few things.

Ways my life has gotten better
1. Clothes fit better
2. I feel better, I have more energy
3. I feel more confidant

However, I also struggled with an ED for many years, and it was only several months ago that my doctor told me that for now I do not have one anymore.

Women are more prone to eating disorders, so I'm going to tell you what not to do.
1. Do not try to lose as much weight as you can in as little time possible.
2. Do not ever eat under 1200 calories.
3. Do not go to the gym every single day until you can build your body up for it.
4. Rest days are mandatory.

I did not follow those rules and I ended up ruining my body, especially my knees. Familiarize yourself on ED symptoms, and if you feel yourself heading in that direction, PLEASE go see a therapist. EDs are life ruiners.

Good luck to you, we're in the weight loss general thread if you need us.
>>
File: beatingssolveeverything.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
beatingssolveeverything.png
260KB, 483x368px
>>40846206
Why would it make you angry when some fat bitch on the internet gives you attitude? She's just gonna eat herself into oblivion, and you don't need to prove anything to her or us. No reason to get mad about shit that won't matter in a week/month/year/5years/etc.

Good luck with your lifting.
>>
>>40845875

real niqqa vision
>>
File: ProgressSoFar.jpg (238KB, 796x767px) Image search: [Google]
ProgressSoFar.jpg
238KB, 796x767px
>>40845565
Fairplay. I wasn't going to post here as I'm a bloke but can empathise a lot with what you're saying - though I've only lost 50+lbs so far but the difference has been noticable for a while.

Like you said, the increase in energy is phenomenal as well as quicker, clearer thinking, an ability to react faster and my anxiety, lack of confidence and depression seem to have just disappeared for the most part.

The only disconcerting thing I think is that I actually feel like a different person now - not in a bad way, just it's taking a while to adjust.

I've been fortunate in that all my friends and coworkers have been very supportive but I do feel sometimes that I come across as arrogant and cocky - but then I stop worrying. I'm not going out my way to upset anybody else or put them down because I honest to God don't feel the need to (much like before, but somehow more so now) but yeah, some customers (I work in retail) do seem to be a lot more shittier with me since I started losing weight and getting happier with life. But then that's just people being people.
>>
>>40844166

>breathing = Action =
>thus not breathing = easier than breathing

so do the world and your family a favor and try to stop breathing for three minutes
>>
>>40843771
SHUT THE FUCK UP WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BREAD
>>
>>40845963
>2017
>not fucking thicc beekeeper bitches

>aka beetches
>>
>>40845982
Met a powerlifter chick some weeks ago. At 5"2' she is at 100kg squat and dl and 60kg bench. All while eating about 1.5k calories a day.
>>
>>40844095
The art comes in figuring how much of the right stuff to eat without fucking your body over nutritional wise. Otherwise you stunt your growth and other development hormones.

Then there is the fact females bodies want to store fat for child birthing and what not.

But hey take a few quality years off your life and go holocaust survivor mode because calories in, calories out.
>>
>>40843523
also, its really easy eating a lot of calories of processed food
>>
>>40847452
Nice that you stopped being fat, but jesus christ mate do something about your appearance. The hair and shitty lincoln facial is horrible and you dress like a child. Ask somebody for help, preferably a female.

And if people are shittier to you now, you should look inward to find the problem.
>>
>>40848057
Nah I'm happy with it to be fair and I get plenty of female attention so why the fuck would I change? Besides, why should I care what a few miserable cunts think? Part and parcel of this is the fact that I've stopped giving too much of a shit about people's negativity. In all fairness, that shit is 9 times out of 10 more about their own issues in life rather than how I offend them by being happy and reasonably content with my own existence for once.
>>
>>40844557

WTF you seem to carry all your weight in your fingers and feet.

You's be hot if you lost another 10lbs though i'm sure.
>>
>>40843278
Eat at a small defecit so you don't yo-yo.
Train weights and cardio on alternating days. Have a set routine and follow it-- I liked Stronglifts 5X5 and Marc Megna's AMP routine.
You'll become slightly cynical about people. They'll treat you differently, which will feel good, but it'll always remind you of how shallow people can be. Then there will be your fat girlfriends, who encourage you to go out drinking with them.
>You should get dessert, Anonette!
This kind of tall poppy syndrome is worse for us because we're more willing to conform as a gender. We have a greater fear of not being liked and accepted by our peers. Be ready to deal with losing friends and getting new ones, because real friends don't drag you back down.
If that hot guy who wouldn't give you the time of day suddenly asks you out, think seriously about what kind of a person he must be. You'll probably end up rejecting him.
Also, read the damn sticky.
>>
>>40848371
>I'm happy with it to be fair
I will go with the assumption that you are OKAY with it. If you are truly unironically happy with your style, then I guess its too early for your wakeup call.

Now listen, we arent talking about "that was so 5 years ago" or "this color doesnt compliment your skin" kind of deal. This is fundamental basic style choice, one of the kind that make people not respect you. You are kinda cunt, honestly, but I still want to help. As you are now, I would have very little respect for you, since what you are wearing is larger version of what kids wear today.

Alright, so let me say it straight. You are pretty much fucked. I am talking about rock bottom. The good news is that you can take literally any advice you google with "men clothes style" and be better off instantly. I will leave it to you to google shit and judge for yourself, but really the advice is the same on all the websites, since the mens style is timeless.

I will give you quick and easy to remember pointers. No specific order here.
>Can you go play sports with an item you are wearing? Then that item is shit, dont wear it. (This one doesnt include T-shirts obviously)
In your particular photo, that would be the sneakers and the hoodie. Sneakers are for kids and for sports. Get grown up boots. Not shoes, boots. And for hoodie, replace it with sweater (the one simple color V shape is the best, but thats my opinion)
>Are your colors bland? Get one color that isnt and the rest can be bland but in contrast.
The one color can be your jeans, but then get light top. White T-shirt/shirt, grey sweater or so. Or get nice blue sweater and have brown trousers with it. You get the drill, one main color and then mild contrast colors. Special mention to black, which is both the best and worse color. Black could be worn as trousers, t-shirt or sweater, but always only one item. Dont use black as that one interesting color, it doesnt work, instead use dark brown or navy blue.
>>
girls are supposed to be fat. if you want a lean woman you might be closer to gay on the queer spectrum.

its not an insult, but this is what ive gathered from experience.

it is genetically advantageous to breed with women who dont have abs and have a little bit of excess adiposity.

>kek le high test meme

im not saying girls need to be overweight slobs but theyre ideally much softer than the ideal man
>>
>>40848785
>>40848371
cont.
Men accessories: A plain chain or with an symbol, like a cross, as a single acceptable necklace. Minimalistic, but big watches for your hands. Ring if you are married.

I would change glasses too, since yours are so bland. Its modern design, I will give you that, but that means that everybody is wearing it. Find your own style. Cant help there, might have to just try bunch of them out. Glasses needs to be part of your style, not necessity.

Obviously, both your before and after photos dont follow these. In the later you are all black and in the after you could pass for child if you just made yourself smaller.

To sum it up
>Get some color
>hoodies and sneakers are suitable only for their occasions
>get a leather jacket, get a coat for winter
>swith to t-shirts and sweaters
>get leather boots
>get smaller size, it seems you have lost more than you think

I will hang around if you want to talk about it more.
>>
>>40844557
i know 10 little piggies who are still fat enough to wiggle around in my mouth you delicious fridge mode beauty
>>
>>40848785
Thanks for your advice but let me reassure you by saying that I'm easily well-respected by colleagues and friends alike for the simple fact that I'm kind of past actually caring. I'm guessing you're in your teens or mid 20s. I'm 35.

I've spent most of my life worrying about what people think about my appearence and now I'm at a point where I have accomplished enough to feel pretty damn comfortable in my own skin.

Ya see, when people just judge you for your sense of style or what shoes you wear and all that shit, that's great, but they're not really respecting you as a person. When you can honestly say that people respect you for your accomplishments, personality and character - then you know you're onto a winning game - because unlike clothes, that shit doesn't come off. It's part of you and it can't be bought, or stolen or paid for - who I am as a man, as a person, is all me. If someone doesn't like me then I can live with that. We're all different.

Ironically, you talk about a wakeup call as if you have the world figured out, but sadly you're pretty naive. Yes, first impressions and how you dress for particular situations can have a big impact - but ultimately, you can look like a million dollars but still have no drive, no character, nothing really that defines you - hell, I'll go as far as saying that if you put THAT much thought into your outward appearence, you're just signalling to me that you've not got much going on inside your head or you're trying to compensate for a lack of character.

As for my particular choice of clothes - in this case, comfortable! Running shoes because I'd just finished doing my session at the gym and was meeting a close friend for a wander on a half decent day. Surprisingly I don't always wear blue NBs every day of the week.

Anyway. I appreciate that in your own way you're trying to help. Perhaps by chance you might get to thinking and improve yourself while you're at it.
>>
>>40843656
who the fuck hangs his worn underwear at the top of their rooms doors

girl you are fucking disgusting
>>
>>40844225
She wasn't asking how to lose weight you fucking sperg.
>>
>>40843696
Everytime
>>
>>40849036
Alright, so it was early. Look, I dont care about your life story, I dont care about you, I dont care about your touchy feelings. I saw you dress like my mom used to dress me when I was 12 and I tried to help. I figured you cared about how you looks since you lost all the weight, but it seems like you did it for health/fitness reasons. If you value comfy to the point of accepting you dress like a manchild, then thats great. And if you are spiritually and emotionally on a higher levels that you dont judge by its cover, then all the power to you, but I hope you dont have delusions about others being the same way. Though there is literally no reason to not dress better. Its not like what I suggested is uncomfortable.
>>
>>40843863
Of course I ate to maintain lean mass. What would be the point of cutting and bulking otherwise?

For breakfast I usually eat an avocado on toast with olive oil with two eggs or just bacon and 3-5 eggs.

Lunch is a decent portion of red or white meat along with something like beans and rice or quinoa. Always with veggies.

Supper is usually 3oz fish like tuna or salmon. 6oz if I don't eat any the day before. Or whatever I catch when I have time to go fishing (red drum, trout, bass, crappie, etc). Plus more veggies.

If I'm cutting I'll either replace a meal (lunch or supper) with a salad and add a protein drink or just skip breakfast. Maybe go lighter on my lunch carbs.

If I'm bulking I'll just go heavier on carbs with a meal, eat some peanut butter, and/or throw a salad on top with some EVOO and chicken.

No soft drinks, fruit juice, or sugar in coffee or tea. Snacks limited to fruits except when bulking.

I weigh myself every day and keep an average. If my body doesn't do the thing after the weeks I adjust a little.

I don't stick to this 100% of the time. Sometimes I go out and eat with friends and stuff. But it's a good general outline and it works for me.

Again, I used to count calories so I can eyeball like a motherfucker and I very rarely have to adjust. I'd recommend you count calories out on some meals you enjoy so you can estimate better and avoid counting calories in the future cause that shit is a hassle to do all the time.
>>
>>40849120
Good. Then we're on the same level (well, almost, but kudos to you for trying).

Ultimately bud, asides the virtue signalling bullshit of you trying to make out you're trying to help etc etc, the only thing that's really coming across is that you're yet another miserable shallow little fuckwit that sees somebody who's accomplished something and feels the need to tear them down in order to make yourself feel a little bit better about yourself. Ironically, you're probably not even aware you're doing it - like every other vacuous tit out there with a personality as deep as a puddle.

I myself have no interest in poking holes in people for my own gratification because yes, I am better than that and I am better than you. I do however have an uncanny ability to see through people's bullshit and spot the nasty little reasons for why people do the things they do - and I will bite back. In all fairness, sometimes it's the only way certain people learn.

So to be charitable, I shall swell your ego by admitting that you have irritated/amused me enough to get an honest response. I can only offer you some sincere advice in return.

Namely that if I can see through your horseshit on a messageboard, I can guarantee others can in real life. So stop taking a swipe at random people unless they actually give you a reason to and question why the fuck you feel the need to try and belittle somebody for no good fucking reason. In the meantime, feel free to advertise your unique sense of style by having the words "Insecure Cunt" tattooed on your forehead as a warning unto others.

And. I am better than you. No doubt in every way. Except fashion. Thank fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 619x453px
>>40843696
>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
File: goinsmaller.png (879KB, 644x709px) Image search: [Google]
goinsmaller.png
879KB, 644x709px
>>40843278
ill just leave this here
>>
>>40849217
I am going to ignore all the unfunded personal attack and any projections/assumptions you made about me and get straight back to business.

>Except fashion
Why are you so opposed to the idea that you could be "better than you. No doubt in every way" including fashion? There is absolutely nothing stopping you from getting a good style. You could be accomplished AND stylish. What would be so horrible about a situation where people respect you for you and they like what you wear?
>>
>>40849196
why did you ignore the calorie part
>>
>>40849271
Continuing with the virtue signalling and ignoring pretty much every point I made while attempting to switch it round so I appear as the aggressor. Textbook and very predictable.

First of all. Nobody here cares. But I'm guessing the need to present yourself in a good light is so all-encompassing that you can't even help yourself on an anonymous messageboard. That's kind of a shame. I prefer to say exactly what I'm thinking when somebody has personally insulted me for no good reason. Though in all fairness, when I insulted you, it was for a pretty decent reason. Namely that you had insulted me for none.

As for the fashion - Christ, if you're THAT taken with it and God help me, can't you get another hobby like training gophers or something? - all I can say is that ultimately, once again, I like how I look! We're all different. I've personally worked and socialised with people who wear suits, some wear tweed, others are full blown goth/alternative and guess what, it's their style! If they're happy with it then I don't give a shit. I will honestly judge people by how they treat others and myself. If you're a cunt, then I'll treat you like a cunt, if you're dependable, then I'll still expect you to be a cunt. If you're the nicest person on the planet, then I'll question why you're not being a cunt at that particular moment and appreciate the moment.

Sadly. While this has been an entertaining diversion for the last hour or whatever, I can feel that this conversation is actually a depressing example of what I see everyday in the world and to be quite frank, I was a bit naive to post a pic of myself online on 4chan of all places and not expect it to be quickly torn apart. So that's on me. Either way, I fancy spending the rest of my evening not losing the last of my faith in humanity so I'll call it a night and appreciate my own way of seeing the world, because it's a little bit less depressing than whatever this has turned into.
>>
>>40849421
For an accomplished person you sure feel a strong need to constantly defend yourself. I really dont care about you, buddy. I dont mean to be polite, I dont mean to be hostile. I saw your shit, I gave advice. Not here to be your friend. You might know alot of things about all sort of stuff, but you clearly need advice on style. Why cant you spend a minute researching how to dress up better instead of writing your life views here. There is no downside to it. You can keep everything about yourself the same, just the clothing. You can improve, so why dont you?
>>
>>40849036
>>40849217
>>40849421
Dude put on your fedora already to compliment your neckbeard and necklace already.
>better than you
>uncanny ability to see through peoples bullshit
What is this? High school?
>>
>>40849234
Lmao I'm okay. Don't worry about me, I've been on all types of chans since I was a young teenager. I'm 22 now. I didn't even bother reading the tl;dr. Tbh, I don't even know why everyone mad tho. Lols.
>>
>>40849317
Because that's in the sticky you lazy butthole.
500 daily surplus above tdee is 1 lbs a week gained, 500 deficit is the same lost.

However, you will not synthesize 1 pound of muscle per week without that there cell tech.

I'm not spoon feeding you any more than i have already. Read the sticky.
>>
>>40849616
I will, however, add that a pound of muscle isn't the full 3500 calories that a pound of fat has. It's significantly less. But you still won't put that much on in a week. A man in his first year of lifting can build about a half pound per week on average, then half that for his second year, etc... according lyle McDonald, which was about right for me.

Assuming you're a woman, it will be appreciably lower.

Fat gain and loss will stay the same and you aren't gonna build any muscle worth mentioning without putting on some fat in the meantime
>>
>>40845504
Yeah, love to know how you can tell I don't lift faggot.
>>
>>40843680
Why are so many progress pics taken with a slant or some other warp? Just stand vertical against a wall. Not hard.
>>
I know it's a longshot but anyone here deal with getting fit after pregnancy? My wife recently gave birth and while she's in the recovery period now, both of us want to get her in the gym.
>>
>>40843278
I went from 185lbs friendless and depressed to 118lbs socialite in 3 years. Any fatties who claim to be happy with their weight are lying.
My current weight is 135'ish+, but I'm pregnant.

I highly recommend kickboxing as your cardio fix.
>>
>>40849120
>Though there is literally no reason to not dress better

New clothes cost money, there's a reason
Learning to dress better takes effort that could be put into things he's more interested in
Two reasons right there
>>
>>40850930
>socialite

What the fuck
How did losing weight make you rich?
>>
>>40851005
lel, a misunderstanding of the word. I've heard it used as someone who is very social.

I am earning more than double than what I was though.
>>
>>40845211
as a male anon, I would fugg pic on the right, but wouldn't look twice at the pic on the left.
>>
>>40850753
Haven't, but it's no different than getting fit without pregnancy. Eat like a human and not a hippo, move around, lift iron.
>>
>that feel when you're a chubby chaser /fit/izen
>tfw you think the "before" images of the grills in this thread are gorgeous and are disinterested and saddened by the "after" photos

I know I'm a monster, and I respect a woman's right to get fit, but I'm sad that people have made yall hate your bodies enough to call yourselves "obeasts" and "hamplanets." If you're big you're big, fine, whatever. Life is short. Be fit if you want, but I wish grills knew there are guys who find their chub attractive.

I just feel like nobody knows this. Okay off to the gym.
>>
>>40843399
She had two

Then some dessert after
>>
>>40844557
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>40845565
Body gains
face losses
>>
>>40843278
Starting BMI of 30, current BMI of 25.5.
Pros
>facial gains
>flattened stomach but still pudgy there
>no more chub rub
>tightened butt
>more attention from bf
Neutral
>visible muscle definition in arms/forearm and bicep gains
Cons
>light stretch marks on tummy and inner thighs
>butt is less joocy
>more creepy old men ogling me
Methods
>count calories
>calisthenics
>reduce carbs, reduce alcohol
>increase protein, increase fiber
>>
File: 1450598774728.jpg (26KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
1450598774728.jpg
26KB, 500x303px
I just like to imagine all the neckbeards posing as girls in this thread. I'm not saying its all of them but at least a couple are.
>>
>>40851374
You're not helping. People need to be called fat, its what motivates them. Why don't people understand this simple concept.

I want to agree that personality trumps body fat percentage but that's a slippery slope. You call a fat girl pretty she'll turn into Rosie O'Donnell eventually.
>>
>>40845211
Good job fellow femanon! I'm a obeast (5'10, 230), but looking at your progress gives me more hope!
>>
>>40853284
>People need to be called fat, its what motivates them

Pretty sure people don't need to be called fat to wantto stop being fat
It puts strain on your body and generally makes you feel like shit
For you fat people might be nothing more than an eyesore but remember, there's a person inhabiting that body. That's probably torture enough
>>
>>40843278
Yes it's worth it. You'll feel better, have more energy, and other stuff will be easier too.
>>
>>40853256

What about all the women that pose as bros on /fit/?

But yeah, I like to imagine that most of the people posting pics of women on here are dudes living out their fantasy. Browsing /d/ ensures me that I am correct on this train of thought.
>>
>>40847452

I am >>40845565

Came back to this thread MUUUCH later and saw your progress. You look freaking awesome, dude.
I completely feel you on that "different person" bit, too. Sometimes I have to take time to remember what it was like on the other side of the looking glass; it really did affect how I interacted with people.
And it can be strange, knowing that someone poor health choices are causing a lot of their aberrant behavior.

Oh, and dont listen to this jerkoff. >>40848057
He'll never make it, whatever his problem is. :/
>>
File: 1490556431226.gif (4MB, 400x195px) Image search: [Google]
1490556431226.gif
4MB, 400x195px
grills threads are always fun to lurk, all the trolling, fake grills, black/white knights and a lot of actual discussion. im pleased
>>
>>40853307
shut up fatass

jk yeah I'm more of a brass tax no emotion kinda guy. logic > emotion. you want results call em fat they might get sad but they'll lose the weight.
>>
File: hector.png (91KB, 300x469px) Image search: [Google]
hector.png
91KB, 300x469px
>>40849421
>Nobody here cares.
Maybe they simply don't tell you because they'd rather be polite? Either way, there's no reason to take a massive shit and make huge assumptions based on a single post (at the time) of someone you've never actually met. You say that you're better than him, but certainly not in the humility or objectivity departments in addition to the fashion one.
>>
>>40853512
Isn't what you want logic < emotion tho
Call them fat and hurt their feelings sl their emotions cause them to change instead of being logically compelling and convincing them to change for the benefits
>>
File: 0.59576900_1394404302.jpg (972KB, 2074x3098px) Image search: [Google]
0.59576900_1394404302.jpg
972KB, 2074x3098px
5'1", 165 lbs. I have extreme fatigue and sleep 16 hours a day. The doctors think it has root in my endocrine system, and that it contributed to my rapid weight gain. Now they're trying to figure out what exactly is wrong with me. I'm getting treated for hypothyroidism, but they're unsure if it is really that or something else. I can barely stay up long enough to do anything sedentary, let alone work out.

This thread gives me encouragement. I can't wait to have my energy back so I can not only get thin again, but get fit, too.

Pic related, dream goals.
>>
>>40843399
Irrelevant.
>>
>>40849055
She did say she wanted to lose 40 pounds though. So if she hasn't, she should.
>>
>>40843771
>not realizing where you are
>being this new

squigleydoo
>>
>>40845267
This webm would be much better without the bullshit text.
>>
>>40843278
She'll still always have fat people knees.
>>
>>40853351
Hah thanks appreciated and yeah I spent a good 30 mins at least last night scolding myself for getting WAY too involved in a pointless internet argument. Amazing the dumb shit you do when you've finished a long shift at work and are feeling cranky.

Either way, keep on winning, you're doing damned well and have worked hard to get there.
>>
>>40854019
*slaps self*

I appreciate what you're saying matey. To be fair I do go on the attack when I get attacked because I've found in life that it's the quickest way to shut somebody down when they're obviously going out their way to be an ass for no reason. It's not nice no, and younger me would hate me for it but it is what it is. To be fair, I'm quite aware the guy I was responding to could be the nicest person in the world in person and I just had the misfortune of coming across them at a particular moment when we both clashed. But as said, I've learned over the years to deal with things as they come at a particular moment. But yeah, as said, you make a good point and it's something to contemplate.
>>
>>40843278

Hi there!

I'm 5'2 and currently at 115 pounds!

I was generally always a physically active person, but my diet wasn't really there because of the way my family eats. I couldn't go healthy when I still lived at home so I was always floating around in the 130's until I left for university. Once there, I ate really healthy and the pounds just dropped.

Losing weight and getting fit is a giant portion of dieting and learning proper ways to exercise.

I cut down to 108 through dieting and lots of cardio and then put some weight back on when I started doing strength training as well.

In terms of happiness: yes yes yes I'm a much happier person!!! I do so much better in my sport now, and I feel confident in myself physically and mentally.

My tips are:
1. Cut carbs and sugars as much as possible and the weight will come right off.
2. Break up your goal into smaller checkpoints, it helps make your main goal feel less overwhelming when you know you're able to reach more near future accomplishments.
3. Always do a little bit of exercise everyday, even if it's just some jumping jacks and stretches. It'll help keep you mentally ready to go into more serious exercising rather than feeling you're going from sedentary to active.

Good luck!!!
>>
>>40843656
youre not really in a position to be giving out advice
>>
>>40845211

Jesus christ.

I wonder the amount of people /fit. has helped versus the amount has killed,injured or made kill themselves.

Pictures like this makes you think maybe all the autism has worked
>>
>>40854928
>tip 1
Change carbs to kcal or read the sticky
>>
>>40851393
underrated
>>
>>40845383
lost weight but also the fashion sense and makeup skills
>>
>>40855250
My girlfriend lost 60 lbs to a ketogenic diet. She kept her carb count below 25 grams/day. And, best part was that she kept her ass and tits. There's more to dieting than the sticky.
>>
>>40851374
Losing weight and getting fit its nothing more than an act of love and care for a body if done right. Calling your former body "fat" or "obese" is not hate, it's being realistic. I understand everyone has their fetishes but saying that "you wish girls knew there are guys who find their chub attractive" as if someone should lose weight just to be more attractive is retarded. We lose weight to live better, and longer (since you said life is short... newsflash, it's even shorter for fatties)
I think if a fatty had to choose between a magical pill that makes them thin and fit overnight and getting dicked by fat fetishists, they would definitely get the pill
>>
>>40849255
time to bulk a little
>>
>>40843656
>tone
>>
>>40844841
do you have cheat days? sometimes that will stop a plateau
>>
>>40844955
no way. I don't think I've ever seen a hard gainer get really big like a fat guy can, as far as musculature. they just get toned and skinny.
>>
>>40854550
I am the guy from last night. I wasnt attacking you at all, called it how I saw it. You dress like a child. Thats not an insult, thats a fact. At the age of 35 your friends got to have kids that age, so check them out, see for yoruself.

I didnt have a bad day, I didnt attack you, I didnt insult you, I didnt pick a fight and I surely didnt clash with you. I legit gave you advice and you became defensive. If I wanted to laugh at you, I would just laugh at you without giving you tips to improve. That being said I wasnt interested in being your friend and obviously I wasnt polite either, nor did I wanted to be. You are an anonymous faggot like everybody else, you are nothing to me. You are nothing to anybody here. But we give advice and share knowledge, thats what we do here. No personal feelings, no bullshit, just knowledge coming your way. So fuck off with your life story, nobody here cares.

Now listen. You were suspicious why I wasnt hitting you back, right. Thats because I am trying to apply a fucking zen to my life, thats why. And whats the deal with all the projecting, assumptions and absolutely unfounded claim that you are in any way better than me? You know nothing of me. Because I didnt join this ego stroking jerkoff of personal attacks. I kept on topic. Your clothes.

I am seriously doubting that you are respected now. Not because of your clothes (well, partly), but because at the hint of criticism you shut yourself in a defensive stance and started throwing blind punches. If you knew what being respected feels like, you would be confident enough to not overreact so much.

No hard feelings, I just had to put it up here after that post. So if you actually want to talk about clothes, I would still be up to it. I cant stress this enough, you need to make a change.
>>
>>40845211
Mmm love your left pic. You gonna make it
>>
>>40845565
I know the girl on the right from somewhere. She ever starred in ATK Girlfriends?
>>
>>40857423
I came for lewd pics. Got a hard on for cheekie like always. But you two are just two egomaniacs trying not to be in the wrong. You less so,by giveing a well thought out sense of where you were coming from. I agree that he's a whiny, defending faggot and you are kinda an dick but not wrong in anything you say.
>>
>>40843523
Self hate works for me
>>
>>40851005
>How did losing weight make you rich?
spending less on groceries it also teaches basic responsibility and cause and effect.
>>
>>40853103
>Neutral
>>visible muscle definition in arms/forearm and bicep gains

>>>Neutral

no m8 this is absolutly a plus, women are just stupid and don't think men want sick biceps on their women.
>>
>>40857423
i'm not him, but i'd be interested in some form of a guide if you have any good resources you know about.
>>
>>40843278
5'2 here.

Started not fitting in my clothes and knew I needed to change. Dropped the weight and have had a blast figuring out how to make myself look hotter. The biggest change is the sex. Before, my husband only gravitated around my boobs but now he gropes everything, especially my butt. We started having more sex, then i got him to start working out and it's just exploded.

tl;dr - lose weight, you won't regret it
>>
>>40844188
jesus christ, you idiots enabled this. Now every fat chick with a corset thinks she's some goddess
>>
>>40857663
not him but literally just wear well fitted clothes (assuming you're /fit/)

nothing baggy
>>
>>40855315
there really isn't, it's simply that her keto diet also helped her watch her calories. carbs don't inherently impede your goals at all.
>>
File: hcj44cH.png (241KB, 613x770px) Image search: [Google]
hcj44cH.png
241KB, 613x770px
Jesus Fucking Christ with the hate in this board.

I mean. Fuck the attention seeking bitches, I'm no white knight. But what's with the desperate attempts to bring people down?

Every single progress pic has tons of replies. Why reply?

>For the lulz

Knock yourself I guess.
>>
>>40857586
>I agree that he's a whiny, defending faggot
Thats not the point at all though, mate. He can be whatever the fuck he wants. You would help me out if you provided your feedback on the topic, since the guy thinks I am here to hurt him personally instead of providing unbiased view.

This is a thread about fat loss. People have been talking about all kind of social and life gains. I thought it would be appropriate to talk about fashion sense, since thats the fastest way to improve your overall appearance. And I think its safe to say thats what we all want.

>and you are kinda an dick
Well yeah, I am on /fit/, am I not? If I wanted to be gentle and polite I would give advice on reddit where the number one rule is "no rude or judgmental remarks". Same goes for you, if you wanted a gentle and polite circle jerk of advice, you wouldnt be here of all places. The important part is that there is no hard feelings here.

>>40857663
I dont have anything handy on me, I am not a big one on the topic myself. And appearantly I was wrong about the googling, the results are pretty shit. But here is something.

>Essentials
http://www.stylesofman.com/blog/mens-wardrobe-essentials
>entry level (take the wrist accessories with a grain of salt), thats only this guys idea
http://restartyourstyle.com/2770/casual-style-tips-for-guys/
>fillter out the alpha cringe and its alright
http://chadhowsefitness.com/2014/08/12-steps-to-dress-like-an-alpha-male
>Image guides
https://www.google.cz/search?q=men+style+basics+guide&num=20&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKm8GC_fbSAhUE8ywKHbBfAx0Q_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=976

The stuff is the same all over
>Simple color, goof fitting T-shirt
>Dark well fitting jeans
>brown, leather boots
>one spring/autumn jacket - leather, military
>one winter coat (preferably navy blue, gray or brown)
>simple fitting sweaters (single color like T-shirt or some simple motives)
Thats the basic for men.

What to not do (mistakes)
>cont
>>
>>40845384
117?
I'm 5'7" but I'm plateauing at 175....
I cut my calories to 1500-1700 from before when it was closer to 2000 (How I went from 200 to 175).
Its been hard for me to break through it though.
>>
>>40857663
>>40857797
Continuing with mistakes
>matching saturated colors = Red tshirt and green hoodie
get one saturated color and match it with mild contrast colors
>wearing sport clothes when not doing sports = running shoes, hoodies, any underarmor kind of deals
If you want to look good, you arent supposed to be running. People walk. So get appropriate boots. Any kind of leather shoes will go well with dark blue jeans and are timeless classic.
Hoodie is extremely casual, so wear it in your home. Its best use outside is to wear it if you expect rain and you fear you would look stupid carrying umbrella. Another acceptable use is to combine it with a jacket. Now the colors must compliment each other and you have to care that the hood doesnt go tangle all over the place. Mainly replace hoodies with sweaters.
Quick note: Stay away from jackets that has sewn in hoodie style hood. Worst shit ever. Just wear jacket and hoodie.
>clothes not fitting you properly = too baggy or too short
Now this is the single most troubling one for us, its even worse when you are cutting/bulking. Just try your best, but the body comes first. My advice is to buy cheap simple T-shirts that you can replace often. There is no shortcut with jeans, you just have to buy new pair. Dont throw away the ones you have if they still look good, you might use them in the future if your go backwards.
>cheap looking accessories
There is one style that actually use these trash accessories in mass and its not so bad. But beware of using one or two of these alone. There is a good reason they are so cheap. The best accessory for man is his watch. I prefer brown leather strap, big watch with white background and minimalistic design. Thats my subjective feeling though. Just get one you like and you should probably invest some cash in this. I wouldnt go straight to the mechanical ones, since they are way more expensive than ones with a battery and they are worse in every single department.
>>
>>40844166
You are a stupid faggot,shut the fuck up.If skelletons wanna gain weight then fucking smoke weed at night I promise you will gain weight with them munchies.Or search for ways of eating enough throught the day because there is plenty f of hours and ways tou dumb stupid idiot.

As for fat fucks just eat things that make you sated you fat piece of shit,it isn hard to diet down when you are 30%bf,it's fucking easy if you are not a stupid fuck like the skinny faggots that cant put on a little fat.

So both sides have their pros and cons,theres no better than the other,it's like life there is no black and white theres grey,the middle is the way to go and you idiots dont realize it

>muh situation is much worse than yours
>fucking skinny people complaining about not being able to eat when I'm dying for a pink panter
>fucking fat people being able to stuff themselves to infinity and here i'm suffering of no gains

Both are extremes,open your eyes skelletors and fat fucks,no side has it better than the other,retards.
>>
>>40857797
>check links thinking I'm going to be manchild fashion autist
>Style tips are basically how I dress minus brown boots
>Never found a brown pair I liked
>Never wore meme t-shirts or other meme clothes
>Growing up older sister taught me how to clothes shop

Based sister saved me from myself. Thanks anon for the links. The other anon might not appreciate it but I do.
>>
>>40858048
>having older sister actually do something that nice to me
Yeah I jelly, alright. I wasnt that lucky and had to learn myself using the internet. God bless the information readily available to us now.
Thread posts: 295
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.