[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit Misconceptions about women.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6437.jpg (17KB, 367x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6437.jpg
17KB, 367x267px
It's obvious to me after years of browsing /fit that most people on this board know nothing about women.

Time to BLOW your misconceptions up. Pic related.

Here are a few corrections to how you should think about how girls think.

Most Girls HATE buzzcuts. Only military guys can get away with it, and even then it damages their appearance.

Most girls HATE beards. The only times you should grow a beard are when you have no chin or when you are on an island with no women.

Girls LIKE guys who wear short shorts. If you are attractive. If not, you're fucked anyways.

If you are attractive, most girls prefer that you wear thick framed glasses. Fit hates this one, but it is true.

Most girls are not vapid whores. at least not more than guys are thoughtless douches. People are just people, sure there are gender differences but the differences aren't as massive as you think.

Girls will always cheat. I don't know what whores fit hangs around, but few of my friends have ever cheated on their boyfriends. Few of my male friends have ever been cheated on.

Too much muscle is worse than dadbod.

Being a douche only helps you get sloots, not girls you'd actually want to be friends with.

Personality>Face>height>Frame
although to be fair, losing out on any one of the categories is a death sentence.
If you got triggered by any one of these posts, fuck off. Hopefully you will be enlightened and change your ways. Good luck boys!

Any more misconceptions? Post below!
>>
The buzzcut one isn't completely true it can ruin a guys appearance because it only works with select face and body types
I've never even heard of the thick framed glasses thing or even seen guys wearing them
>>
>>40833406
>It's obvious to me after years of browsing /fit that most people on this board know nothing about women

This statement couldn't be more truer after reading your post.
>>
>>40833406
Is today opposite day?
>>
>>40833406
>Fit Misconceptions about women
more like r9k
>>
>>40833406
Do girls like guys who wear long spandex?
>>
OP, this is a fitness board. I am not interested in your opinions about women.
>>
>girls hate beards

It's probably because I live in a redneck shithole, but I could not possibly disagree with this statement more. I wish you were right though, my facial hair sucks
>>
>>40833406
>Most Girls HATE buzzcuts. Only military guys can get away with it, and even then it damages their appearance.

Lolno

>Most girls HATE beards. The only times you should grow a beard are when you have no chin or when you are on an island with no women.

Lolno

>Girls LIKE guys who wear short shorts. If you are attractive. If not, you're fucked anyways.

Wtf is this shit?

>If you are attractive, most girls prefer that you wear thick framed glasses. Fit hates this one, but it is true.

Good fucking god.

>Most girls are not vapid whores. at least not more than guys are thoughtless douches. People are just people, sure there are gender differences but the differences aren't as massive as you think.

Yes, they really are. Even the "smart" ones are governed by emotion and impulse 3/5 times.

>Girls will always cheat. I don't know what whores fit hangs around, but few of my friends have ever cheated on their boyfriends. Few of my male friends have ever been cheated on.

I will agree with this one, but then I don't hang around with party animals and idiots in their 20's.

>Too much muscle is worse than dadbod.

I thought women weren't vapid whores? Anyway this is likely true, but I wouldn't know since I'm neither.

>Being a douche only helps you get sloots, not girls you'd actually want to be friends with.

Also not true, you can be a douche, just don't over do it. You have to be subtle and honest, then you can talk to those girls you want to be friends with as you would to your bros.

Anyway you're a fucking moron and this is b8, but I'm just in bed enjoying my pre-poop black coffee and waiting for it to kick in so I thought I'd bite.
>>
>>40833406
Pretty spot-on desu.

/fit/ should know that hating women will never get you anywhere in life whether or not you're right in doing so.
>>
>>40833485
this
>>
File: 1481302387367.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481302387367.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>40833661
>>40833406
>women experts
>>
>>40833406
Femanon here. So true. Good job unlocking a hack of life. Except the cheating part lol.
>>
>>40833406
>>Being a douche only helps you get sloots, not girls you'd actually want to be friends with.

Implying I want anything more than a sentient fleshlight.
>>
>>40833406
Here's a crazy idea women, like men, are different from each other
>>
>>40833406
>doesnt like buzzcuts
>doesnt like beards
>likes thick framed glasses
you forgot most women are morons who have terrible taste in men.
-mr stealyoman
>>
>>40834088
( op)meant to say, most girls dont cheat
>>
>>40833485
Nice retort anon. but sadly as dumb as he sounds op is mostly spot on.
>>
>>40833661
Go back to 9k
>>
>>40833662
thus
>>
>>40833406
>Personality>Face>height>Frame

This holy shit, i have a great body, great, hair, great face, and great frame at 6'4 215 sub 12% bodyfat. But I talk like a Vulgar, sex deprived sailor. (Due to blossoming outside of highschool) so I can blow it really easily.
Its really easy to get attention or build a relationship if I censor myself. But I mean, if she cant accept me for me, then fuck her, but if I just a want a female friend I'll just be myself and we'll get along just fine, make your intentions known with women.
You dont have to be a whitenight, just be polite and well spoken.

Being mixed helps, if you dont act or look like a raging street monkey
>>
I wish all you faggots would pack up and go back to r9k
>>
Women's misconceptions about women

They think they know what they want. They don't.
>>
>>40834580
Has this board really become that shitty? I left after supermang finally went dark.
S I P S are great but Ive noticed CBT's are shit, threads are shit, it reaks of >>>/r9k/ and Tripfags are unbearable, even worse than Trucrypt.

If youre reading this, Moosie, your acne wont improve, you fucked yourself for life.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.