[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meat market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4030.jpg (407KB, 1039x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4030.jpg
407KB, 1039x450px
So I've been with this girl for more than 3 years now and she's very protective and jeakous and all that shit so I even hed to cut my female friends from my daily life. I'm okay with this I guess but here's the thing:

because I've had no contact with any other female in the last three years I have absolutely no idea what my value is on the meat market. I got a good job, a flat, a car and got /fit/ in these years and my gf is still the same, shit job, regular looks (which ain't crap, she's a normie skinnyfat girl) because she's lazy as all fuck.

I do have a feeling I surpassed her in in value and maybe I should move on to someone more motivated, energetic, better looking, someone who thrives to develop herself but I completely lost connection to reality and know fuckall about the current dating scene. How the hell do I figure out what my worth is?

tldr; gf for 3 years, wanna find out what my value is on the meat market
>>
File: 1489917180238.jpg (33KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1489917180238.jpg
33KB, 600x564px
i thought this was about real meat markets
>>
>>40807471
i thought this was about actual fitness
>>
>>40807465
You're responsible for training and motivating your gf. It's part of being a couple. If she can't be trained your relationship will eventually fall apart me you should cut ties soon.

The grass isn't always greener unless you're Chad. An average skinny fat girl has more market power than even Chad. You could be matched correctly and just not realize it
>>
>>40807465
>IMG_4030.jpg
Why are iToddlers universal shitposters?

>>>/r9k/
>>>/adv/
>>
>>40807465
I mean if you feel like youve grown up and she hasnt then yeah its totally valid to ditch her and find someone more on your level. Dont expect to find that other person right away, but having high standards will result in a high quality partner eventually.
>>
File: 1489736041285.jpg (13KB, 228x275px) Image search: [Google]
1489736041285.jpg
13KB, 228x275px
>>40807465
>Talking about yourself
>No meat
>>
>>40807465
you figure your worth out by hitting on the hottest girl the next time your out at a bar
dont switch girls too fast/easily/obviously when youre out, girls will catch on and youll be that thirsty sad fuck no one wants to screw.

but do move "down" to the next hottest one, and dont give up easily but ofc that doesnt mean rohypnol.
>>
>>40807465
It's zero. You're a fuck who let your girlfriend run your life and tell you who you are and aren't allowed to hang out with.

Grow a pair and have some self respect.
>>
>>40807465
A girl wouldn't hesitate to drop your ass if you were lacking. The reason she is jealous is because she can sense you're of higher value Do it brah get a new girl, you need to start breaking up with her similarly to how girls break up with guys.

Distance yourself emotionally, think of the relationship as over Get your own hobbies separate from her and get those girl friends back. You need to make it so when you do break up you'll hit the ground running.
>>
>>40807465
post pic and we'll rate nigga
>>
>>40807487
>You could be matched correctly and just not realize it
that is exactly what I'm afraid of, what if this is really the best I can do, ditch her and end up a miserable piece of shit who's comdemned to fuck 4/10s for the rest of his life?

I mean she cooks for me, cleans the flat and loves me, more than anyone has ever loved me and that is a good feeling but I feel like I'm settling for "good enough"... that said I still consider it too risky to move on and I'm torn between what I want and what is comfortable...
>>
>>40807465

There's only one question you need to answer, you soppy fuck. Are you happy with her?

Are you happy to see her? Does it feel good to hold her? Do you miss her when she's gone? Or is her jealousy overbearing and stifling your life? Stop trying to determine your sum total value as if you're some bull on market square and look at the value of what you HAVE.
>>
I WANNA TALK ABOUT MEAT

MEAT

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF MEAT?

MY FAVORITES RATED
BEEF
FISH
LAMB
CHICKEN
TURKEY
PORK

IN THAT ORDER

Honestly not a huge fan of pork, beef is god tier.
>>
>>40808299

Beef
Pork
Chicken
Pink fish
Lamb
Game
Rabbit
White fish
>>
>>40808299
BEEF
LAMB
SALMON
PORK
CHICKEN
TUNA
TURKEY
OTHER FISH

Game usually close to their cultivated pseudo-counterparts (bison -> beef, ostrich -> chicken, wild boar -> pork, kangaroo -> ???)
>>
>>40808299
GIRAFFE OVER ALL YOUR PLEB SHIT
>>
>>40808299
Chicken
Beef
Lamb or Goat
certain pork products like 50/50 mince or prosciutto or sausages
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.