[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ Fatty General: Weekend Edition 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 42

File: ff10.jpg (161KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
ff10.jpg
161KB, 763x758px
Last thread almost at 300: >>40656214

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of /fit/ who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it.

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
https://tdeecalculator.net/

How's your weekend going fatties? You're working out, considering you have a WHOLE two days off, right?
>>
>>40667273
It's fine right, I'm enjoying the noob gains as I lose weight
>>
>lent
>order broiled fish with a baked potato
>it comes to me, it's broiled, but in a basket of fries

I mean, I was still below my TDEE but I'd rather have a baked potato. They were pretty good fries.
>>
My second day at the gym. Struggling to eat healthy.. My parents control the food and buy a lot of shit and I'm very tempted
>>
>>40667683
drink like a half a gallon of water then just eat a small portion of whatever. that's what i do when there's nothing but shit to eat. you get full fast and keep calories down.
>>
File: 1489226254307.png (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489226254307.png
21KB, 300x300px
Checking in

Male/29/5'11"
Starting weight: 312
Current weight: 260 (-52)
Goal weight: ~180

>tfw binged last week on pizza and afraid of upcoming weigh-in

I only eat 1500 a day though, so I should be okay, r-right?
>>
>>40667272
copy pasting this in threads that are relevant to find an answer
i have pretty minor gyno but how will it affect my bodyfat measurement when i use a caliper or will it make no difference? one of the places that a measurement is taken is between the nipple and armpit
>>
>>40667415

Baked potato is still simple carbs (not to mention it's usually drenched in butter and other shit), switch to sweet potato or brown rice for complex carbs desu
>>
>>40667742
>caliper

just use a measuring tape. 10x easier and more accurate too.
>>
File: IMG_2511.jpg (87KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2511.jpg
87KB, 500x669px
>>40667272
Yes, I managed to do 5 more mins on the rowing machine than usual, hoping it'll become my new standard

Also a tip for those who begin at ~25bf%, don't look at your belly for changes, but at your forearms. You'll see more and more vascularisation there every 2-3 days.
>>
Shifted into my new lifestyle February 3rd. Started at 387. Weighed in today at 371. I'm still going hard.

You ladies and gents got this.
>>
File: 1473897581863.png (32KB, 766x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473897581863.png
32KB, 766x758px
That feel when so addicted to the taste of food I eat even when I'm not hungry
>>
>>40667786
Amazing progress.
Whats your secret?
>>
>>40665706
>>40667102

I think journaling your eating has an effect of making you feel more accountable. I also experienced when I started lifting and counting calories. I felt that I didn't want to sully the purity of my food diary by records of shitty eating. I felt I didn't want to disappoint my records. This is probably more effective on those who have a bit of autism for accounting. it requires being autistic about recording everything; not allowing yourself to leave something out even if it's disappointing. And also feeling an autistic pride when you see a pristine record of data repeating with no blanks or failures to be seen.

Or maybe that's not such an autistic thing. Looking at your journal and seeing a long line of records of you succeeding at the thing you want to achieve definitely feels good. Seeing records of your failures in the past gives you guilt long after they happened and not just when you make the mistakes.The act of journaling creates emotional incentives that give you greater willpower in making better eating choices.

Probably the user interface matters here. A notebook where you won't often look at the previous pages may not work as well whereas a spreadsheet that displays data from far back every time you add something seems more effective.
>>
>>40667743

I eat white potatoes with olive oil.

>tfw I thought I was going to eat better after breaking up with my fatty fiancee, but I still am eating like shit.
>>
File: WojakSuicidal.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
WojakSuicidal.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>>40667272

>tfw 41% BF
>50 KG Fat mass
>72 KG lean mass
>BMI 36.8

Should I end my misery?
>>
File: WojakSuicide.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
WojakSuicide.png
29KB, 882x1289px
>>40668014

Also the calculator says I needed 2,983 kcals/day for maintenance with my current activity level - how can this be true?

God..I ruined myself and my life
>>
>>40668014

You should end your misery. By losing weight. The fatter you are, the faster, easier and more visibly weight loss happens. The reward is high and the sacrifice is low. Embrace that you are a beginner at fitness and enjoy the ride.
>>
File: d644.jpg (301KB, 537x600px) Image search: [Google]
d644.jpg
301KB, 537x600px
>>40668014
>>40668029
You shouldn't kill yourself because you're fat, you should kill yourself because you're a defeatist loser.
>>
File: 1484719164186.gif (1MB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
1484719164186.gif
1MB, 390x285px
>>40668052

Well I was a highschool chad before I came depressive and hit the gym regularly.. I still can, after 5 years of depression and alcohol abuse do 550 pound leg press (not impressive I know).

The problem is my mental state.

However I just gave it a last try, if I fail again I will an hero.

Started Couch to 5k last week and went joggin three times already, and every time it felt better and I got a few hundred meters further with each jog.

Will start Grey Skull LP next week in addition.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (52KB, 634x520px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
52KB, 634x520px
>>40668014
>>40668100
this was my BMI as of this morning compared to my BMI Jan. 2016

stop making excuses
>>
1 Week almost done,
12 months to go.
This will be a long walk.
>>
>lost 15 pounds
>fitting into my old jeans and shorts sizes
>still feel like a lard

why? I'm 225 so I'm not a LARD, just a fat boy. My weight loss is obviously working since a pair a jeans I bought at Christmas that were too tight at the time are now loose on me.
>>
>>40668136
225 is pretty fat, boss

set a goal of 180, if you don't like that you can try 160.
>>
>>40668088

You are right.

Problem is I dont want to take SSRIs again because they give me very dangerous thoughts so I take Hypericum perforatum instead. Helps a little when the dosis is high enough and has no negative side effects.

Also the jogging gives me hopefully enough serotonin to dare to go to the gym again.

>>40668123

Impressive. I will try.
>>
>>40667919
I basically follow the Keto way of dieting, but I can never tell if I'm in it. Low carb, moderate protein and high fat. I eat meat and veggies for every meal. The only carbs I get are from broccoli, cauliflower and green beans. The meats I eat are beef, pork, chicken and turkey. I tend to eat roughly 6-10 ounces per meal. Buying in bulk or finding a deal at the grocery is how I keep stocked on a super strict $200 budget for food. I'm usually very full from each meal, since it'll range from 500-600 calories. I usually eat 2-3 times a day. I also follow the 16/8, meaning I Intermittenly Fast for 16 hours, and eat within an 8 hour window. It's a lot easier than you think, especially since 8 of those sixteen are asleep.

It really helps when you have things like garlic salt/powder and seasoning to give the food flavor. It makes sticking to the change a lot easier because every bite tastes great. Condiments like mustard(zero calorie) and hot sauces(low calorie, no carbs) are a godsend. I take it easy with Sriracha because 1 teaspoon is 1 carb. If you're watching sodium levels, there are alternatives like Ms. Dash which is low salt/salt free.

I go for a walk for at least 30 minutes every day if possible. Since I have little living space, I do workouts I find on Youtube, and do basic resistance band routines.

TL;DR: I limit the absolute fuck out of carbs by keeping them under 30-40 grams. Meat and non-starchy veg. Exercise. Weigh in every Saturday.

If there are any questions about what I'm doing, go ahead and ask!
>>
>>40668100
It took me years to properly figure out how to make fitness work for me. I fucked up several times. I wasted a lot of time. But here I am, feeling better than ever. If I just did an hero when I fucked up I wouldn't be here right now.

Now fuck off, you're already doing it better than most people ever will and if you fall off the train, take time to recover, pick yourself up and get back on.
>>
>>40665339
Dem genetics. But seriously, people are born with different brains containing different inclinations. Fattyness is very likely a combination of genetic and perhaps some learned psychological inclinations and a suitable environment that enables those inclinations to bear fat. Regardless, if any fatty were kidnapped and tortured with starvation, they'd lose weight. Biology isn't the obstacle.

I imagine that the obstacle to weight loss can be that, when a in certain environment, the free will of the fatty enslaves them to a certain behaviour from which they are unable to break free as long as they have their freedom to choose what action to take and they remain in that environment. It's likely that they won't choose to radically change their situation: the people they associate with, where they live and how they spend their time. Being forcibly put into a situation where even with their inclinations they'd be unable to eat enough to stay fat would solve the problem but that's unlikely too and probably illegal.

I believe that, barring a u-turn in our culture of allowing everyone to choose for themselves no matter how bad their choices seem, some fatties are doomed to stay fat not because of biology but psychology and circumstances. I think there aren't many of those in these threads. They're probably more at home in /r9k/ which is the real hugbox.
>>
>>40668029
I thought I was the fattest person on 4chan. I think you're even fatter than me.
>>
>>40668188
>I can never tell if I'm in it.
I'm
>>40668123
I did it with keto, and I'm about to save your life here, please pay attention.

https://www.amazon.com/Smackfat-Ketone-Strips-Measurement-Adaptation/dp/B00SODYZQK
buy these

Walmart also sells them near the blood sugar testing kits, they will help you immensely. I didn't understand how the diet actually worked until I started testing. Other than that, you're gonna make it
>>
>>40667272
Is it possible to lose fat but not weight? I've gotten clearly thinner the last couple of days but haven't gone down really
>>
>>40668239

y-you too

>>40668211

I'll do
>>
>>40668252
I've been pissing on several kinds of those sticks. Ketostix, Reli-On, etc... They turn some shade of pink or stay negative. I've been testing them. All Friday yesterday, I fasted for 24 hours and tested at the end of it. That was the only time it was a faded pinkish violet. Think "Small" trace.

Either way, I'm seeing progress with my diet, and I'm able to stick with it.
>>
>>40668295
It takes about 5-8 days of staying under limits for me to start producing ketones.

Could it be that you're somehow going over carb reqs one day a week? That doesn't make sense, if you've been doing it for over a month then you should be testing deep to dark brown.
>>
>>40668317
I stick to 30g carbs a day. If they go over, it's because of fiber or sugar alcohols(very rare I consume food with these). I don't count fiber or sugar alcohols. I stick to 30g net carbs for my limit.

Not sure what could be going on, honestly.
>>
>>40668362
Fiber counts, and sugar alcohols are a meme.

At your weight you could lose weight doing any diet, but right now it seems like you're just doing a CICO. Don't get me wrong, it works wonders but if that's all you're doing then you don't need to limit carbs.

You should definitely be testing above the middle of the strip spectrum if you want to be in actual ketosis.
>>
>>40667690
Thanks, anon! That's a good idea
>>
How good/bad are pork rinds as an alternative to potato chips as a snack?
>>
>>40668458
>a snack?
Why on earth do you need to eat more than 3x a day?

There's a fucking reason you got fat, and snacking is probably a big part of it.
>>
>>40668458
Most pork rinds are zero carb, but are high in sodium and the calories can quickly add up. 1/2oz for one serving is usually 80 calories. It isn't difficult to eat an entire bag and take down all 10 services, adding up to 800 calories.

I, personally wouldn't recommend them unless you have a very unrestricted caloric intake. They're great for a substitute to breadcrumbs for meatloaf, but other than that, they go quick and add up quick if you're not careful.
>>
>>40668458
they're disgusting man. i tried to convince myself they were okay for the longest time but it's just not true. idk how anybody can eat them.
>>
>>40668823
the BBQ ones are good with fresh salsa, but hot and original are pure trash
>>
File: 32180931072_8a4988f08a_o.jpg (744KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
32180931072_8a4988f08a_o.jpg
744KB, 1800x1200px
>saved up enough good boy points for a cheat day
>just barely break my recommended calories by 400
I can't even gorge on junk food anymore. It feels good
>>
>>40668264
pls repond
>>
>>40668904
fat has weight, unless you're putting on muscle at the same time then no
>>
>>40668264
>I've gotten clearly thinner the last couple of days
explain

do you have a tape measure?
>>
>>40668950
RESPOND PLX
>>
>>40668950
yes, but it's noticeable to people i go to college with. I actually gained a pound too. I've been cutting
>>40668915
>unless you're putting on muscle at the same time
can you do that? I'm doing anarobic exercise primarily
>>
>>40669183
>yes
i meant no. I must be retarded
>>
File: observe the digits.jpg (10KB, 305x270px) Image search: [Google]
observe the digits.jpg
10KB, 305x270px
>>40669183
>can I do this
Wrong
>who will stop me from doing this
>>
>>40669183
>>40669197
I should also add that it's noticeable to everyone in my life, but the people i see twice a week are mentioning it nonstop
>>
>>40669203
I thought you weren't physically able to gain muscle and burn fat
>>
>>40669183
Water/food/poop will cause your weight to fluctuate a lot.

>noticeably thinner over a couple of days
Nah. Over months you will see a visible difference. Days is irrelevant.
>>
>>40669252
it's a colloquialism
>>
>>40669288
So you're the same weight you were months ago?

Or what?
>>
>>40669327
weeks
>>
>>40669395
and it's not exact. it goes down like a pound or so. but it's gone up a couple times too
>>
>>40668904
Yes. Start taking tape measurements instead of just stepping on the scale. If your waist (or anything else) is getting smaller, you're losing fat.
>>
How do you deal with hunger surges through diets guys?

My hunger makes me lose focus and really irritated. Its like im addicited to food i cant stop eating when im hungry.
>>
>>40669500
Substitute in foods that are more filling. Usually those that have more fiber. For example, really watery oatmeal. That shit is an appetite-killer for me at least; makes me want to puke pretty quickly if I try to stuff myself with it.

But all this is treating the symptoms. You'll have to slowly get used to managing this feeling without resorting to eating as that's probably what led to you gaining weight in the first place.
>>
>>40669500
If you're eating nutritious food at regular intervals in correctly sized portions then you shouldn't feel hungry.

Sometimes I forget to eat for a day and the next day I'll have a short temper, but usually I'm not hungry or irritable. Another thing, you are not addicted to food. You are "psychologically addicted" to the feeling of overeating, to the point where I doubt you know what normal portions look and feel like. Are you going to let your primal urges beat your frontal cortex? Decide that you aren't hungry, remind yourself that you've eaten a perfectly normal amount of calories that day and your next meal will be coming. With time, it gets easier. Your stomach will shrink and your mind will grow.
>>
>>40669550
>>40669558

>You'll have to slowly get used to managing this feeling without resorting to eating as that's probably what led to you gaining weight in the first place.

>Your stomach will shrink and your mind will grow.

Makes sense. Thanks alot bros
>>
>>40669558
>If you're eating nutritious food at regular intervals in correctly sized portions then you shouldn't feel hungry.

This isn't a general rule that you can say applies to all of humanity. There's variance in people's reactions to food. I'd say that nutritious food, regular meal times and sensible portions increases satiation in comparison to empty calories, eating irregularly and binging. But I wouldn't give a guarantee of being hunger-free by eating like that, just that there would be less hunger than before. For some the reduction would lead to them becoming hunger-free but not for all.
>>
>>40669632
That's a fair point, but consider that those people who still feel hungry when getting their daily recs are just abnormal or people who have reduced leptin receptors caused by obesity.
>>
>Set a goal in early February to be 230 by April 15th
>Not even March 15th and already 230

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
You fatties should start tripping and competing for whose the fattest
>>
>>40669668
Yeah, someone eating at maintenance and getting hunger pangs would be a rarity. I was under the impression you meant a guy on a hefty caloric deficit (like lots of fatties in these threads) could completely avoid getting hungry by just eating right. I can accept someone like that existing, but I think they'd be quite a rarity too.
>>
>>40669668

im the >>40669500 dude

What you said is interesting.

>reduced leptin receptors caused by obesity.

I once used to weigh 270lbs. Im at 200 lbs, im trying to lose the last 20lbs but i've been feeling insane hunger. I mean i've never not been hungry while losing weight. But what got me through those 70lbs was pure anger (so emotions). But now that the anger has subsidied i guess im feeling the hunger much more intensly. I get so hungry it almost drives me to madness. Do you might think i've fucked up my hunger hormones forever by being obese for several years?

I used to feast on pizzas, döner, chips, candy and many other high calorie and high sodium foods.
>>
File: 1489242069440.jpg (99KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
1489242069440.jpg
99KB, 1024x839px
not gonna make it lads. i think about food all the time. when i'm at the gym i think about food. when i'm at work i think about food all day and count the minutes to lunch. when i drive home from work i think about what i'm gonna eat for dinner. when i'm eating dinner i think about what i'm gonna eat in the morning. food is everything to me, it's all i have. i literally think about it constantly, and can't escape it.
>>
>>40667272
been intermittent fasting and low carb for 6 weeks now. Today I had 2 boiled eggs for lunch and chicken and aspargus for diner and a spoonful of no added sugar peanut butter as desert.
Lost 24lb so far. But I'm seriusly fat fuck so I have so far to go its depressing.
>>
>>40669933
Renew your anger, it is the primary drive toward fitness.

Hate not everything around you, hate instead everything you are. For once you truly hate yourself, nothing can stop you from becoming what you've always wanted to be.
>>
File: walks towards you.jpg (73KB, 730x1080px) Image search: [Google]
walks towards you.jpg
73KB, 730x1080px
Nothing bothers me more than people commenting on how I lost weight.

I KNOW I LOST WEIGHT
STOP
IT'S AWKWARD
>>
File: atkins brownies.jpg (17KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
atkins brownies.jpg
17KB, 236x253px
Is stuff like this allowed on keto? I noticed that even though these things have 2g "net" carbs, they have 18 in total, and somehow reduce to net carbs because sugar alcohols don't count or something?
>>
>>40670065
trying to cheat the system with these gimmicks just dont work. you just have to go without, thats the deal.
>>
>>40670065
No you fat fuck it's a trick.

Do not fall for the atkins shit, they try to market it as "well you can kind of do the diet and still have a reeses cup!" but it always fails.

All or nothing if you're doing keto, CICO if you don't have the willpower.
>>
>>40670085
so does that mean the carbs-fiber=net carbs is also false?
>>
>>40670105
I aim for 0 carbs but I get some from vegetables and i might have like a little gravy on my meat. I always look at carbs as carbs no matter what type of carb and I'm losing weight.
>>
>>40667919
Being really fucking fat?

16 lbs in over a month is not that impressive for a 400 pound cheeto barge
>>
>>40670105
Yes
>>
>>40670138
I think its impressive because they are making the effort and doing it. its obviously not easy or there wouldnt be fat people
>>
>>40668100
> be slim grill
> full depth leg press 5plate for 15 rep sets as warm up

It's not a real lift, I dont even squat more than 1plate. Just don't even bring it up especially since the fact you're fat makes that weight even less impressive. No offense, call me a roastie if it makes u feel better.
>>
>>40667272
if i cook chicken breasts in the morning (6am) could i eat it at 12 am, would it be safe
>>
>>40670174
No the chicken police will shoot you on sight
>>
>>40670174
Yes. I'm assuming you meant 12pm, but either is fine. People lived without refrigeration for thousands of years, it won't kill you.
>>
>>40670164
I'm sure you have an innie so calling you a roastie wouldn't even be relevant.
>>
>>40667690
in the first few weeks you lose a lot of water weight, does it matter how much water you drink though? like should you not overdo the water drinking if you want to shed water weight quickly as possible?
>>
>>40670198
12 pm is noon anon. 12 am is midnight
>>
>>40670236
Why do you want to shed water weight? Got a professionnal boxing match coming up? If not, stop trying to feel good because of the scale. BEFORE YOU'VE EVEN STARTED.
>>
>>40670244
I know, that's what I'm assuming he meant because why on earth are you waking up at 6 am and eating at midnight?

It makes much more sense to cook it for breakfast and eat it at work for lunch.
>>
>>40669714
i get hungry eating at maintenance but i've had an eating disorder for 15 years
>>
>>40670269
>>40670198
yeah six hours from waking up is what i meant

i am going to try a keto diet and not count calories until a bit later

tdee is 3700

going to go for 2700-3200 cal/day
>>
>>40670319
depends on the food you are eating too. If it is just super calorie dense junk food, then you are going to be hungry at maintenance still.
>>
>>40670319
that's interesting. what kind of stuff do you eat?
>>
is it that big a deal if i don't hit the goal for fat in myfitnesspal?
>>
>>40667743
Nonsense.
>>
>>40670370

Same happens to me. I can eat over maintenance and still be hungry when i eat junk food.
>>
>been on a diet and going to the gym for the last week and a half
>getting tired much earlier than usual

Is this normal?
>>
>>40670399

Fat is important for the brain. Both protein and fat are your numero uno priorities when dieting. Carbs arent actually when dieting, that's why keto is such a great way to diet.
>>
>>40670379
I switch between binge eating, exercise bulimia and anorexia. I eat really healthy, 5 types of veg a meal with lean protein. But want to binge eat every day no matter what.
>>
>>40670459

Yes, happens to me all the time. The larger the calorie deficit is, the hungrier i get. Some days i feel dizzy and have a hard time focusing on anything. Vitamin tablets and water usually solves that.
>>
>>40670466

Out of curiosity, how much do you weigh?
>>
>>40670466
I will also eat platefulls of veggies or even junk to the point of pain and still feel hungry.
>>
>>40670478
5'8 135lbs
>>
>>40670486

Damn that's really low. Have you considered getting psychiatric treatment for your eating disorder?
>>
>>40670500
No, I'm too scared of being fat. I was a fat kid, that's how this all started. Even as a child I was always hungry. Also I believe I've lived like this for too long to ever recover, I should of tried when I dropped to 99lbs 6 years ago. Anyway I'm a fatass inside, I'm just as bad as you guys.
>>
>>40670551
talk to a professional
>>
>>40667272
these FUCKING stupid threads should be deleted. you are all pieces of shit that love this echo chamber. quit bitching it is all your fault you are fat.

WAAAAH WAAAAH IT ISUNT MY FAULT IM A FATTY IT IS FOODS FAULT WAAAAAH I WILL SHIT UP A BOARD ABOUT FITNESS WAAAAAAAAH

this is basically all these threads are.
>>
>>40670466
Try "Brain over Binge" by Kathryn Hansen. Can't promise it'll cure you but it got me on the right track.

tl;dr: your urges are coming from the lower parts of your brain. treat them like you'd treat a child having a tantrum. acknowledge them, then ignore them. it'll take a while at first, but eventually they'll stop as your brain/body realizes a) it isn't working and b) it doesn't need to binge to survive. don't entertain the urges. don't reason with them; they aren't logical and trying to bargain or reason with them is an exercise in futility. just acknowledge them and continue about your day as if they're not there. any power they have over you is because you give it to them.
>>
>>40668877
>used to eat a whole hot-n-ready and all the crazy bread by myself easily
>last week ate half a pizza and felt full
I never reached the point of being "obese" but I used to binge eat from time to time, feels good not being a complete fatass anymore.
>>
So I'm trying Keto and I'm super under today on cals, protein, and fat. Would eating a bunch of cheese be bad? Maybe some lunch meat to with it?
>>
File: 1488615277772.jpg (27KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
1488615277772.jpg
27KB, 600x402px
I personally refuse to lose weight i will always only be attracted to good looking men (I am a woman) however people are healthy at every size
inb4 triggered alt reichers
it is a preference i have a right to choose better people over pathetic ones stay mad losers.
>>
File: 1378092178128.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1378092178128.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>40670614
>tfw a little Caesars opened up literally connected to my gym

It is the store over and gym often smells like pizza on one side. It is brutal
>>
>>40670644
WAAAAAAAAAAAH

MUH GENEICS NEED PIZZA WAAAAH
I HAVE LE SELF CONTROL

fuck off if you are going to be such a bitch
>>
>>40670653
I never once blamed genetics or lack of self control.

It is simply annoying going to the gym to the scent of pizza 6 days a week
>>
>>40670668
typical fatfag in denial.
>i-it's not my fault i like too much food it is genetics but i never said that even though i did Xd

>i n-need le pieetsa
>>
>weighed in at my lowest this morning at 169

Weekends are the best, I don't feel the need to eat as much because I don't have work.

At most 800 calories today. Made a burrito and Alfredo fettuccine.
>>
>>40670675
I'm not even fat, just doing cutting for summer and like posting with like minded people that are dieting instead of /fit/ typical perma bulk mentality.
>>
>>40669956
Just have a small snack (~100kcal) between meals, I used to have the same problem since I ate only two meals per day at 1 or 2 and 7 or 8pm respectively. Seven hours without eating for a recovering fatty is pure suffering. Eat an apple or maybe deez nutz.

>>40670644
Eating pizza is ok if you're not a manlet or aren't doing a low-carb diet, you could buy a pizza and eat it throughout the week.

>>40670675
calm down little man, he said that it was purely psychological
>>
>>40670693
>m-muh fats in genetics i'm not c-cuck heh
that is you, you stupid bastard

>>40670687
Yes you are you fat loser
>>
>>40670699
Jesus Christ man, you might want to get yourself checked for autism. Don't you have better things to be doing?
>>
File: (You).png (179KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
179KB, 326x326px
>>40670699
>that is you, you stupid bastard
>>
>>40670708
do i have nothing better to do than btfo ing retards on the internet?

lol no for as long as retaards exist i am the anti retard
>>
>>40670636
0/10 apply yourself
>>
>>40670717
>typing like you have autism and stuttering online

Yeah bud, really showed me.
>>
File: Feels Fattie.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Fattie.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
I ate strawberry cake today.
>>
>>40670748
Was it any good? I'm more of a blueberry man myself.
>>
>>40670721
why should i?

>be me
>go to club
>be fat(ish)
>get hit on by almost every guy at a lot of the time
>always get laid
>>
>>40670748
why?

what snapped in your head to make you think "I'd rather enjoy this cake for 5 minutes than my body for the rest of my life"?
>>
>>40670780
you should focus on weights not pie
>>
File: fire.jpg (189KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
189KB, 800x533px
>put too much chili powder on my chicken
>>
>>40670806
>men will fuck anything

WoW, what a discovery you made. Enjoy your poor quality of life and increased risk of cancer, heart disease, strokes, etc.
>>
File: 1450077936077.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450077936077.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>40670847
>he fell for it
good lord
>>
File: 1485825417757.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485825417757.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
Im down from 245 to 204 and I found the best way to stay away from eating too much is to imagine a giant Sean Connery head shouting "FOOD ISH FUEL, NOT FOR FUN"
>>
Do the cravings for sugar ever after a workout ever go away? I've been at it for a month but I still feel this need for a sugary drink after every workout
>>
>>40670878
have a diet soda
>>
File: IMG_5329.jpg (391KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5329.jpg
391KB, 1080x1920px
Guys is it even worth it?

Help me stick to me goals, im mid sit up and having doubts
>>
File: 1456768907432.gif (2MB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
1456768907432.gif
2MB, 300x204px
>>40671084
>ablooo help me
Only after you help yourself
>>
>Go to uni
>Parents dont force me to eat so only have 1 meal a day or so
>lose shit ton of weight without realising

Not that hard guys
>>
DAILY REMINDER TO SLEEP 8 HOURS A DAY NO EXCUSES IT LITERALLY HELPS YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND SLEEPING FEEL NICE
>>
>>40670878
Eat a piece of fruit
>>
Hey /fit/! I've been going at it for about a month now and have already lost nearly 15 pounds! I stopped eating red meat (not because I heard about any meme diet, but because my good cholesterol is low and my doctor recommended I cut red meat from my diet) and stopped drinking soda.

It's been quite the experience (even though I've gone through this a few times before) but recently I've started craving desserts. I know eating bad can be alright every once in a while as long as you are below your TDEE, but what are some of your recommendations for healthier deserts? Maybe a bowl of fruit and whipped cream or something?
>>
>>40670065
i mean if you're willing to give up your 4 cups of veggies for the day for a 30 gram brownie go ahead, you will technically still be on ketosis, just don't cry when you feel hungry late at night and binge because your belly isn't full of nutritios vegetables
>>
I finally got back on the horse after 2 weeks off. Feels good man.
Some anon in one of these threads gave me the serious kick in the ass I needed but I never got around to thanking him. So thanks, /fit/.
>>
>>40671468
sugar free jello and whipped cream

a gallon of jello and a mountain of reddi whip is like 200 calories (literally)
>>
>>40671575
oh yeah sugar free jello is insane. My Grandparents always give us whatever is left from their fridge when they leave for their three month vacation and they always leave sugar free jellos. Can't believe it's only 5 calories a cup.
>>
>>40671389
what if I'm allergic to fruit
>>
>>40667887
even the tubbiest of tubs can get over this
>>
>>40671662
>what if I'm allergic to fruit
>implying you are allergic to all fruit
go fuck yourself
>>
>>40671689
I'm actually allergic to raw fruit

If I cook it I can eat it- cooking denatures the protein

>tfw black man and allergic to watermelon
>>
>>40671696
>I'm actually allergic to raw fruit

just die like nature intended
>>
>>40671696
so basically what you are saying is that you can eat fruit.
>>
I'm adding up my macro's to cal and when compared to the label cal it's 137 cal over, is that normal? I know it can be off, but that's a lot.

I'm still way under today, I just noticed setting up a spreadsheet.
>>
>>40671883
why would you do that? just use an app that calculates the macros.
>>
I'm trying to wean myself off diet fizzy drinks but it's not easy

this year I've lost 30lbs, stopped vaping, stopped biting my nails, but this is the one thing that's giving me a lot of trouble
>>
started at 360 and now i'm 259, I've been lifting the whole time and i can definitely see improvements specially on my shoulders, traps, and arms. However i really want to start doing cardio, i'd be doing couch to 5k and running on dirt/grass (read it was easier on the joints)

Outside of fit i always read that you had to push through the pain, but now i know that if my knees start hurting i should stop right? i just really want to be able to run, or should i just keep lifting until i'm close to the 200s for minimum joint damage?
>>
>>40668029
>would literally have the easiest time cutting out of anyone on here for months
>wants to kill himself before he tries
>>
>>40671903
Autism.
>>
It's been a while since I've done keto
I might try it for a few weeks, see what happens
for science
>>
>>40671921

Pain is bad, never push through pain. There's a difference between being sore and pain. If you're feeling pain reevaluate whatever you're doing to stop the pain.
>>
>>40670613
sounds like you advice to meditate on losing weight subject
>>
Started at 270ish and started keto in early february, I weighed in this morning at 220 exact. 200 is probably my target, maybe as low as 190 then I'll start building some muscle.
>>
I'm meal prepping at the moment, i learned some stuff from last time. For example my pan can only hold ~500g of meat so because i have 2kg of turkey i have to cook it in 4 goes. Also i reused the hot water i used to cook my veggies to cook the rice, gives the rice some extra taste and saves me at least 20 minutes.
So far everything went super smooth, i don't know what this weird feeling is but maybe i'm actually enjoying the cooking.
>>
>>40672163
Awesome! Height may I ask?

I'm the same weight and just started Keto.
>>
>>40672186
6'2, good luck m80
>>
>>40672204
>tomorrow
never going to make it.
>>
>>40667272

360, 6'9 fatty here.

Just finished first full week of my new eating habits, stayed under 2000kcal a day, and worked out 5 times. First bit of self respect I've gained in a while.

Feels good man.
>>
>>40672171
Finally done took 3 hours and 30 minutes to prepare 8 meals. Seems good.
>>
>>40667887
eat vegetables.
>>
>stuck at a plateau
>fuck it, go out drinking and eating, must have consumed 1000 over my daily limit from food and another 2500 from alcohol
>take massive dump this morning
>I've lost 2 pounds since yesterday
What did he mean by this
>>
down 30 pounds boys
i think im gonna make it
>>
>>40673057
Dehydration.
>>
Lost 7lbs in my first week of just eating healthy. When will it start to slow down?
>>
>>40673107
depends how heavy you are
for me, I was losing about a pound a day until I hit 220
then it tapered hard, but progress is ongoing
>>
>>40673119
I'm 296lbs. If i can keep up a pound a day until 220 i would be very happy with that.
>>
>>40673140
what's your deficit?
I was averaging around 1k a day
>>
>>40673148
My deficit is 1k. So hopefully i can keep losing it at this speed.
>>
>>40667272
Week 8 cutting on SS I'm down from 288lbs to 268lbs. But I started eating at maintenance during the weekend. Am I fucking up my cut?

During work days 2500kcal
Saturday 4000kcal
Sunday 1500kcal
>>
>>40673218
yes, eating at maintenance will fuck up a cut
>>
File: me.png (112KB, 929x561px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
112KB, 929x561px
R8 PLZ
>>
>>40670065
>(((sugar alcohols)))

don't fall for the meme
>>
>>40669956
Eat a big bowl of porridge oats for breakfast, will keep you full for ages so maybe you can stop thinking about food for a while
>>
>>40667728
yeah dude dont overreact, it's not like you have to say no to pizza for the rest of your life. you have to learn to realize it's a bad choice and compensate for it.

I went from 250lbs to 182lbs and I still ate pizza every once in a while. You dont have to be perfect you just have to balance it out, if you eat a bad meal you can just cut in some other places or go for a run or a long walk and eat a bit less the rest of the day. Or even just dont do anything extra just accept that you had a day at maintenance it's not like that's gonna kill you or slow your progress down significantly.

The important thing is to not have extreme cheat days, as long as you are below or at maintenance kcal you are fine and it wont hurt you.
>>
>>40668014
>>40668029
stop feeling pity for yourself and do something about it. it wont change from one day to another but if you start today I guarantee you you wont recongnize the person you see in the mirror in a year.
>>
>>40673373
name of website?
>>
>>40673373
i tried to use that site and it gave me an error because i'm too fat.
>>40673564
http://www.bmivisualizer.com/
>>
>>40673577
How fat?
>>
>>40673583
150kg
error message i get:
Weight should be greater or equal than 25 kg and less and equal than 125 kg
>>
awful day yesterday... end of week 6. ate a tub of pringles and some haribo. didn't lift. didn't take supps. barely got out of bed. really awful couple weeks at work. only ate 1500 cals but still feel beyond terrible

the weather here is really miserable. i'm down another belt loop. the new fitted jeans i bought just ripped at the crotch

i'm gonna eat at maintenance today and lift. 24lbs down, week 7 here i come...

brother kek hold firmly onto me
>>
>>40673577
>doesn't go up to my starting weight
confirmed for not human
>>
>>40673577
without bf% in there this visualizer seems pointless. if I put in my stats I dont look anywhere near what this visualizer tells me. for example in this me stomach would be sticking out farther than my chest which is not the case in RL.

would love to see something like this with bf% added in.
>>
>>40670062

>down 200 - 170
>nearly 4 inches off wait
>huge face changes
>nobodies mentioned anything, not even my mother who i see every day

huh
>>
File: bmi visualizer.png (67KB, 808x598px) Image search: [Google]
bmi visualizer.png
67KB, 808x598px
found a different bmi visualizer https://www.bodylabs.com/bmi-visualizer/
>>
>>40673677
you don't notices changes that take months when you see someone all the time
>>
File: bmi visulizer 2.png (70KB, 785x631px) Image search: [Google]
bmi visulizer 2.png
70KB, 785x631px
>>40673681
this one is a lot of fun
>>
>>40670367
>i am going to try a keto diet and not count calories until a bit later
k
>>
>>40673723
ayyy lmao
>>
>>40673681
is it even possible to live at a BMI of 12?
>>
>>40673705

well my mother and sisters always used to poke fun at me for being fat, they even bought me "fatface" shower stuff for xmas and said it suits me. even though at 6'0 200lbs i was only like 15lbs overweight

that's why i started. they've at least stopped calling me fat. one said i was looking thin and then asked to borrow money

i guess it was shameful to have a fat brother/son. but my new goal is to get really shredded by summer, then walk around shirtless calling them fat
>>
>>40670636
>however people are healthy at every size
I really hope your knees break while you walk down stairs, causing a heart attack where you die after laying at the bottom broken and in pain.
>>
>>40673723
Hey, that's the girl from Stranger Things
>>
>>40673751
Great progress anon! Good to hear you're doing well in your weight loss journey.
Now, I need about tree fiddy...
>>
I add garlic to most of my meat and this morning my shit smelled of pure garlic.

Just thought I would let /fat/ know.
>>
>>40673875

keep us updated
>>
>>40673875
I would do that to since I love garlic but keep 1 mind one slice of garlic is 1g of carbs.
>>
>>40673723
>tfw only slightly better than that. being skelly sucks
>>
I'm actually anorexic as fuck but this seems like the best thread so i'll shoot anyway.
I'm about to start P90x to fix this useless body up. Anybody here ever done it?
How long can I expect to be "in da best shap of my life" after.
And are the results any good? I'm constantly stressing on my form when I workout so I really need to know if this shit will help strengthen properly
>>
>>40673998
also add that i'm a huge stoner
>inb4 dude weedlmao
does smoking before a workout help? I hear it does and I hear it doesn't
>>
>>40674017

read the sticky and learn about nutrition, that's 90% of it

you're asking about p90x, weed and how long until you're magically in shape, i'm sorry but just go read the sticky
>>
>>40671883
>when compared to the label cal it's 137 cal over

Probably the fiber is included in the carbohydrate amount.
>>
>>40671921
Joint paint is bad. Muscle pain because of tears is bad. Muscle soreness is acceptable to push through. These all feel different. I can't think of a way to describe the difference. Most people seem to be able to recognize the difference between muscle soreness and actual damage to your body, so probably you will have no problem with that.
>>
checking in
height 184
was 125 kg
now 111.5
goal 90 or less.
>>
File: full.jpg (56KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
56KB, 341x341px
>>40667272

> 31
> Male
> 6'1"
> BFE 32%
> TDEE 3,146 / 2,646

Bought a scale yesterday and I currently weigh 338

After the sticker shock wore off I decided I was either going to start working out or kill myself. I weighed the pros and cons for about an hour and decided to start working out.

Now I am on /fit/
>>
>>40672171
>i don't know what this weird feeling is but maybe i'm actually enjoying the cooking.

I think cooking to make ingredients you've chosen for their nutritional value as good as possible is more fun than cooking with both the recipe and ingredients chosen for their deliciousness. You have a practical need to make your food taste ok so you don't go crazy which makes the cooking feel more valuable. Also it's fun to create solutions that elegantly create more value from sparse materials. Cooking isn't as interesting when all you want is to stuff your face with delicious stuff; junk food that doesn't require preparation is better at satisfying that so the cooking just feels like a needless chore.
>>
>have lost 80lbs in half a year
>about to get a hydrostatic bf% test done

WISH ME LUCK BROS hope I'm below 30% at least
>>
>>40669472
How do you even measure yourself accurately with tape. My numbers between takes in the same session can be a couple cm apart.
>>
Are carrots good for every day snacking? I fucking love them, but can I eat enough of it to slow me down?
>>
>>40673057
It was the shit and dehydration from drinking.

5-10% oi your weight is feces and 60% is water (of which a part is in poop). Neither is a constant state but is replenished and expelled in varying rates along the day. Water is lost at a constant rate but is replenished in bursts from eating and drinking. Poop is generated from digesting food at a constant rate and expelled in bursts.

Your total weight is a somewhat inaccurate measure of the amount of fat and muscle tissue you have but it's all we've got outside getting DEXA scans every week. So don't go jumping to conclusions from the daily differences in weight. Average multiple measurements and try to always measure in the same circumstances to reduce variance.
>>
>>40668029
>Also the calculator says I needed 2,983 kcals/day for maintenance with my current activity level - how can this be true?

It isn't. The calculator gives an estimate based on the averages of lots of people. It should be obvious that it's going to be inaccurate to some degree as activity levels vary wildly from person to person and the amount of energy used in physical activity is really hard to measure. To acquire your TDEE accurately you need to observe your weight and count your calories and find the amount at which your weight doesn't change. The calculator can give you the general ballpark where you should be guessing.
>>
File: 1372617627062.jpg (166KB, 998x863px) Image search: [Google]
1372617627062.jpg
166KB, 998x863px
>cup of oats
>chopped up banana
>handful of sultanas
>milk
>my entire days worth of calories gone
sheeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>40674233
They're over 80% carbs and have like 90 kcal per 100g. You do the math.
>>
>>40674352
That's why you plan beforehand you mong.
>>
>>40674352
Almond milk next time.
>>
>>40674233
>>40674409
they are great for snacking, they have only 41kcal per 100.
>>
>>40674409
They're only 41kcal/100g, though.

What I'm wondering is, can I gorge myself on these orange motherfuckers without ruining my cut?
>>
>>40674494
What do you mean by ruining your cut? It takes over 2 pounds of carrots just to get 1000kcal so you'll have to eat a ridiculous amount to go over your limit. Just remember that eating a shit ton of carrots can turn your skin orange.
>>
File: detecto scale.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
detecto scale.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
What are some of the best investments you've made to help you lose weight?

I shelled out some extra cash for one of these physician's scales and never regret it even once. It's so much more accurate than bathroom scales and I love going to the doctor and telling them exactly my weight before they weigh me, and being right.
>>
>>40674571
seems like a waste of money, a normal bathroom scale is good enough.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3890563/
Conclusions

Digital home bathroom scales provide sufficiently accurate and consistent weights for public health research. Reminders to zero scales before each use may further improve accuracy of self-reported weight.
>>
>>40674571
i've actually saved money by not stuffing my face every day

i did get a pedometer but i stopped using it
and i weigh myself on a wii balance board tethered to my pc
there's a cool program that records results straight from it
>>
Is it possible to have naturally defined trapezius muscles?
>>
>take risperdole
>89 kg
>don't take risperdole one night
>lost 2 pounds down to 87 kg
>>
>>40667887
Drink water. Lots of water.

I drink 96oz oz a day. Get a 32oz bottle. Drink 3 a day. It'll help quite a bit.
>>
>>40674843
>don't take meth
>110 kg
>take meth one year
>lost 100 pounds down to 65 kg
>>
>>40668123
That's my goal. From 275 down to 247 right now. 180 is the long term goal. Then bulk up to 200 at 15% bf :D

We're all gonna make it bros. Just put in the hard work.
>>
>>40674843
>take autism medicine with known side-effect of weight gain
>complain about weight gain
try not being autistic
>>
>>40667272
Well I might as well post. Recovering lardass here. I'm about two months in, doing keto and GSLP. Today I managed to press 135. It's by far my favorite lift, but I really struggled on that last rep. No AMRAP today. But I did it, and tonight I'll sleep well.

I'm currently 34, 6'2, 210, about 25% bf according to the Navy method.

Bench 185
DL 265
Squat 185

It took me weeks to gain the ability to squat properly. Instead of weighed squats, I did 5x10 at 95 for 6 weeks. I think my hamstrings and hips are finally flexible enough. I do low bar.

Today felt good. Thanks /fit/.
>>
File: 1469661023290-2.jpg (49KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1469661023290-2.jpg
49KB, 580x563px
>Lost 12kg since [spoiler]New Years[/spoiler]
>Can properly do my squats now
>Got a cute pupper
Gonna make it ladz
>>
Just do what I did to lose weight.

Give in to your horrific, crushing depression, stop eating, stop going to the gym, stop showering.

Dropped over 100 lbs 8^)

Currently 6'1'' 165 down from 270

I'm doing better now, but I'm still not eating. Don't know why. My appetite is just completely gone. Sucks for gains tho.
>>
>>40674935
Your bench is a little weak compared to your press. There's probably some technique improvement you could do for instant gains.
>>
File: 1487617990766.jpg (50KB, 562x434px) Image search: [Google]
1487617990766.jpg
50KB, 562x434px
ITT: Hamplanets who will never make it.
Kill yourself you weak-minded limp dicks.

If you can't figure out how to lose weight from reading a sticky on your own volition you may as well get hit by a bus (if they even make buses that big).
You are the cancer killing /fit/ and should be ashamed of your presence; where are your manners, where is your respect?
Everyone who isn't a disgusting anthropomorphic blob of lard knows their breath isn't worth wasting on you, you'll just go back to your same old self-pitying over-indulgent slothery when the high of encouragement wears off.
Begone from this site, you are nothing more than an eyesore and should only return when you've proven your dedication and shift in lifestyle through a physical transformation.
>>
File: quest bars.jpg (37KB, 450x396px) Image search: [Google]
quest bars.jpg
37KB, 450x396px
I fell for the meme, hook line and sinker. None of these fucking things taste like what they're advertised.

Why the fuck did I think a "cookie dough" flavored protein bar would actually taste like cookie dough?
>>
>>40675083
Glad you could make it to leave your edgy comment for the day.
>>
>>40675083

>Begone from this site

BEHOLD, the purifier of 4chan, the shining knight of this Moroccan dick rating forum! Fear his mighty autism.
>>
>>40675102
None of these bars taste good and are filled with artificial sweeteners. Make some homemade protein bars instead.
>>
>>40675083
are you a recovered fatty too?

how many attempts did it take you?
>>
>>40675139
>quest bar
>filled with sugar
>tastes bad

Nutritional Facts

Serving Size: 1 Bar (60g)

Calories 190 Calories from Fat 80
Total Fat 9g 14%
Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 5mg 2%
Sodium 210mg 9%
Potassium 115mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
Dietary Fiber 14g 56%
Sugars 0g
Erythritol 2g
Protein 21g

INGREDIENTS: Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate),Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Unsweetened Chocolate, Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

It's like you didn't even look at them.
>>
>>40674352
>handful of sultanas
yeah don't do this

way too much energy without being filling at all
>>
>>40674571
Buying chicken in 5kg bags
Bought a power rack and got a free set of weights off my cousin
>>
>>40675102
The double chocolate flavor tastes okay. If you're in a tight spot and need something to eat you could do a whole lot worse.
>>
Just buy protein shakes, if you want to buy something
>>40675264
>>
Questbars are fucking delicious. I'd never buy them though because you are paying a lot more than just a scoop of protein and some oats.
>>
>>40675152
One non-bullshitting myself actual attempt.
The others in retrospect where just excuses to feel good about my intentions.
>>
>>40675376
right, so you're no different to those here still stuck on the bullshit

there's certainly a learning curve
if it was easy to resolve then nobody would be fat
>>
>>40675424
not him but I think you're conflating difficulty and dedication
>>
>>40675376
You went through the same steps as a lot of other fatties but you somehow want to feel superior about yourself? That is not how it works.

A lot of them haven't made the mental commitment required to make it. Aka bullshit attempts with tons of cheats and fails. However there are also a lot of fatties here that actually put in time and effort to get to a healthy weight and also a bunch of ex-fatties that have made it.
>>
>>40675452
are you saying dedication is easy?
>>
File: 1459484569389.jpg (44KB, 716x461px) Image search: [Google]
1459484569389.jpg
44KB, 716x461px
>>40675424
>>40675490
>you're no different to those here still stuck on the bullshit
>You went through the same steps as a lot of other fatties
I didn't shit up the forum looking for a pat on the back for doing fuck-all, or waste peoples time that could otherwise be spent on those who actually want to change.
>>
File: 0,6.png (74KB, 933x301px) Image search: [Google]
0,6.png
74KB, 933x301px
>>40675539
0,6% of player have it, but it isn't difficult just takes dedication.
>>
>>40675625
>I didn't shit up the forum looking for a pat on the back for doing fuck-all

There's not much of that happening here. Mostly it's people asking for advice related to unfattening themselves. You're seeing nothing but what you believe is there instead of what's actually there.
>>
>>40675638
well obviously
that's how difficulty works

something is difficult until you've done it then it's easy
>>
>>40675539
Dedication and difficulty are two separate concepts to me. No, I don't think dedication is difficult, I think it takes effort.

Effort and difficulty are, again, not the same.
>>
>>40675669
>Seeing nothing
Well I'm not looking, I've read the OP and that's all I needed to see.

Fatties have no place posting on fit until they've made long-lasting drastic life changes, at which point there's many other threads for them to join: cbt, transformation, progress, advice threads etc.
Pre-result fatties have literally nothing to say about their situation that warrants a response and hasn't been stated a million times before, let alone an entire thread dedicated to them.
The only thing threads like this CAN offer is perpetuation for weakness and failure, you've got to stand on your own two feet or you'll never stand at all, is something these imbeciles need to learn... through physical practice... by themselves.
>>
>>40674571
A bike.
>>
File: Episode-403-hank-marie-2.jpg (75KB, 760x535px) Image search: [Google]
Episode-403-hank-marie-2.jpg
75KB, 760x535px
>>40675868
>you've got to stand on your own two feet or you'll never stand at all
jesus christ Marie
>>
Lost 10lb since the first thread. How about you guys?
>>
>>40675868
Why would I want to post in a thread full of selfies
>>
scales say i didn't lose anything in my first week. gunna wait until i take a shit and try again i guess.
>>
>>40676144
The first week you should have lost upwards of 5 pounds including water weight.

Are you even trying?
>>
>>40676186
i stuck to below 1800 the whole week. my tdee came out as 2700. i did have a pizza a couple of days ago but i made up for it by having only 500 kcal the next day. could that have thrown it off so badly?
>>
>>40675868
I've made drastic life changes but I don't wan to post my disgusting body, despite losing almost 100lbs. I don't really need advice either as I clearly know what the fuck I'm doing.

Despite having lost so much weight I have more to go, and it's still a daily struggle. It's nice to talk about being a fatass and seeing others struggling with the same goal. I'm alone in real life;no reason it needs to be that way on here.
>>
>>40676207
are you me?

>>40676204
>a pizza
>not "a slice of pizza"
>"A PIZZA"
>>
>>40676236
yeah, i fucked up. but it doesn't feel like that should eradicate all the other days where i did fine and the following day where i was at 500 kcal.

i'll drop to 1700 and not fuck up this week.
>>
>>40675868
>Well I'm not looking, I've read the OP and that's all I needed to see.

Well, take a look so you can stop wasting your time. All your butthurt is being targeted at a non-existent thing. Doesn't that bother you?
>>
>>40676236
a frozen pizza has around 600-900 calories, it really isn't that bad.
>>
>>40676301
it was a takeaway one, so i guessed it at 1300 and cut that from the following day
>>
>>40676259
Have you considered that you want to eat pizza because you eat things void of nutrition like pizza?

>>40676301
I doubt it was frozen honestly, but any kind of pizza is junk food. It's not filling, it's low in protons, it's high in carbs and fat, there's no veggies and it won't leave you feeling satisfied like a balanced meal would.
>>
>>40676301
A deep dish frozen pizza is anywhere from 1200 to 1500 a takeaway pizza from Papa Johns or Dominos or whatever a medium pizza is about 2000.
>>
>>40676368
the large veggie dominos (here in uk) is around 1400
>>
File: untitled.jpg (67KB, 387x652px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
67KB, 387x652px
>>40676427
you're fat, right?
>>
>>40676479
yeah no shit
>>
>>40676515
Maybe your underestimate of calories is a contributing factor?
>>
>>40676427
how can that be right when the cheese and tomato is 1600?

adding veg doesn't remove calories
>>
Never worked out before, but I've started to do some wallups and ease myself into push-ups, anymore body weight exercises I should do? I'm too broke to afford weights right now
>>
File: Food Guide.jpg (85KB, 741x429px) Image search: [Google]
Food Guide.jpg
85KB, 741x429px
>>40676479
A dominos large is 10 slices lol
>>
>>40676736
Don't want to piss in your pocket m8, but it won't be worth it.

Just go for a walk. It's free, it's easy, and the further you walk, the further you have to walk back. No quitting halfway.
>>
>>40676736
Start with dieting, if weight loss is your goal. Diet for weight loss. Exercise for health. Lifting for appearance.
>>
File: 1430233400472.png (37KB, 299x450px) Image search: [Google]
1430233400472.png
37KB, 299x450px
Binged on while granola bag 2k, plus 500 from milk. Also ate around 2k of potatoes and meat, and around ~500 random snacks i guess.

How the fuck do I stop binging on a weekends? All I do is lay in bed whole day because lifeless faggot here, and yet i fall into this binge crap bs.

Weekdays are different though, I work out 7 days a week, plus 9-5 work, and I don't feel too bad or hungry when sticking to my ~1700 kcal.

The least I can do today is to work on my CV to get a better job, who "software tester" here?
>>
>>40677086
>How the fuck do I stop binging on a weekends?
Just stop?

How much weight have you lost?
>>
>>40677146
Not really gaining or loosing much desu, im not "fat" either.

Just trying to cut to expose my musculature more, so you can call me "thicc" mode now I guess.
>>
Is it possible to gain 6 pounds in one day??

I reached my first weight loss goal and just felt like binge eating and now im from 219 to 225. Am I fukt?
>>
>>40677244
That's how it works, I binge one day a month and usually shoot up 4lbs

Don't binge if you don't want to gain
>>
>>40677244
did you really eat 6lbs of food?
I don't think a human stomach can hold that much
>>
>>40677244
>Is it possible to gain 6 pounds in one day??

Sure, in total weight. But in fat tissue, unlikely. You probably ate way more sodium than normal which increases your water weight the next day. Also, of course the food you ate is still in you, becoming poop as we shitpost, which is additional weight.
>>
>fat metabolites are excreted through the lungs, sweat and urine
christ, no wonder losing weight takes so long
>>
>>40677529
Yea, every time you exhale, you're losing mass.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (103KB, 321x701px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
103KB, 321x701px
Forgive me /fat/ for I have sinned.

I want to sit here and blame my family since the past three weeks they keep coming over from the other side of the state and feeding me stupid shit (even if you eat french fries in their portions it's still empty calories)... but ultimately I ate the stupid shit and it's my fault. It was nice to hear them say I was looking better than the last time they saw me though.

T-There's always next week... right??

PS Fuck the holidays too while I'm looking at this chart
>>
>>40677628
it's why keto gives you rancid breath
>>
>>40677086

I'm also a lifeless faggot. I try to keep myself busy on the weekends. I started going to the gym 7 days a week instead of just 5 days. I do chores and laundry, cooking etc. Whatever keeps me busy.

You could also get more friends to do stuff with on the weekends but I don't know how that works.
>>
>>40677630
That's a great chart, excellent for motivating yourself to keep going.
>>
>>40677661
You know what it actually is, I get pretty pissed when I see red and want to do better the next time.

Wish I would have started it when I actually started losing weight, someone mentioned they had a chart when they did it and I was at 311 vs the 330 when I started.

They were doing that shit by pen and paper though and I said fuck that I have Excel and if something happens to my computer I throw it onto a cloud every Sunday after filling it in.

I'm sure the CIA cares greatly about how fat I am.
>>
How did you guys all do keto for so long without ruining yourselves?

Serious question. I did it for about 12 months without seriously faltering, and I ended up being the thinnest I've ever been, but I had to stop because I seriously tore up my intestines and suffered impacted stool and anal fissures from constantly going to the bathroom only 2-3 times a week.

And if I'm really unlucky I might need to take this medication (a stool softener) for the rest of my life. At least my gastro specialist has marked it as "essential" so its heavily subsidized.

Now I eat "normally" again (still calorie controlled) but I gained back about 3kg/6lb and feel all disgusting and jiggly. Feels bad.
>>
>>40677726
>I get pretty pissed when I see red and want to do better the next time.

That's what I meant in being excellent for motivation. Ordinarily you only feel bad about your failures when they happen and promptly forget about them. Getting reminded of your past failures makes you want to avoid repeating them in the now, like you said.
>>
>>40677788
I only needed to do it for like 3 months to reach my goal
>>
>>40677828
Good for you dude, really. I think keto is meant to be done in smaller intervals like that, but it looks like some people totally do keto as a lifestyle.
>>
>>40677871
fuck that, it was bad
no energy, constant brain fog, couldn't live like that

I never maintained it, I usually had a big plate of carbs every 2 weeks or so
>>
>>40677788
You probably didn't get enough fiber or stayed in ketosis for too long. (2mo max, you should break it and re-enter at that point)

>>40677935
>no energy, constant brain fog
>I usually had a big plate of carbs every 2 weeks or so
probably because you don't actually enter ketosis for the first week, everything after that is progress.
>>
>>40678015
Probably a bit of both even though I was eating my veggies.

If I ever recover well enough to do it again, I'm going to combine it with cycling and stool softeners so I don't have it happen again.

Not sure what to do about the fiber exactly. Metamucil is good but it actually has a lot of digestible carbs in it?
>>
>>40678015
well I had the awful breath and I used those piss strips to measure ketones in urine

I'm sure there's some broscience saying that it wasn't REAL keto, but all the hallmarks made themselves apparent
>>
File: powerlifter.png (59KB, 350x559px) Image search: [Google]
powerlifter.png
59KB, 350x559px
>>
>>40678053
when will they learn
>>
Are fatties just addicted to food? How do you overcome food addiction?
>>
>>40678113
a day at a time
>>
>>40678116
What have you eaten today?
>>
>>40677788
>12 months
wew lad. I've done keto in bursts upwards of 3 weeks before carbing up a day or two. The secret to keto is not being retarded.
>>40678113
Some are addicted, some aren't. You ocercome food addiction through an ounce of motivation and a pound of discipline.
>>
>>40678135
a babybel, a brunch bar, a chicken wrap and a chewy vitamin
>>
>>40678113
I'll tell you this, probably not food but you could say anything about crack cocaine and that would be me but with soda. Thank God I've stopped sucking the Coke dick though, actually feeling happier than I have in forever.
>>
>>40678037
Eat more veggies, all of your carbs should come from them. You shouldn't have a peanut butter cup because you can "afford" some carbs that day.

>>40678042
I don't doubt that you were on the diet, but I don't think you stayed in ketosis for long enough to stop feeling the negative effects.

If it takes your body a week to enter ketosis and you're having a cheat day every two weeks then you're essentially wasting half of your effort.
>>
>>40678287
it didn't, it took around 3 days with a regular metabolism
up to 5 if I was crashing
>>
File: 1444412966110.png (60KB, 165x219px) Image search: [Google]
1444412966110.png
60KB, 165x219px
>>40678240
>>
>>40676054
>the first
when was it?
>>
>>40678280
I went down to diet after realising how much sugar is in fizzy drinks and now I've given fizzy drinks up altogether for lent.

Don't get any cravings as such but would quite like one.
>>
>>40676204
>i did have a pizza
>a pizza
you fucking disgust me
>>
File: (you)1.gif (4MB, 270x205px) Image search: [Google]
(you)1.gif
4MB, 270x205px
>>40677086
by not being a disgusting fuck.
>>
>>40677630
>Forgive me /fat/
no,quit bragging that you're a fat piece of shit.
>>
>>40678454
How is it bragging

I gained weight faggot
>>
>>40677788
This should be a reminder to people to not take constipation lightly. Constipation can do major damage to your ass which is not something you should just tough out, get it fixed. Don't think that seeing blood in your toilet paper occasionally is just normal, you're doing something wrong if that's happening. You should get worried if you're pooping less than once per day. The longer shit waits in your rectum the drier, harder and bigger it becomes. Fix your shit at the early stages before it gets bad.

Don't eat low fat. Don't eat low fiber but don't eat super high fiber either (more fiber = more shit = more difficult shits). Don't wait until your urge to poop is critical, go immediately when you get the feeling something can come out. Eating a meal containing fat triggers the urge to defecate, follow the urge without delaying. Eat at the same times each day so your shits become regular too.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.