[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a cis male, how do I make my hips wider and waist slimmer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: waist_hips.jpg (11KB, 338x298px) Image search: [Google]
waist_hips.jpg
11KB, 338x298px
As a cis male, how do I make my hips wider and waist slimmer?
I have a wide big chest, but my torso is basically the same size as my hips at the slimmest.
I look like a half empty toothpaste tube.
I don't want a feminine hourglass figure, but fridge bodies are gross on everybody.
>>
>>40655018
Who the fuck has hips that low? My hips are at belly button height for me
>>
>>40655026
Hip joint, not top of hip bone
alternatively: the largest circumference below your waist
>>
>>40655018
Partly you're stuck with it. You can decrease your waist size by losing weight.
>>
>>40655018
>how do I make my hips wider
SQUATS N OATS
>>
>>40655527
Well after losing fat, can I wear a corset until I permanently change the shape of my waist?
I think that's what some women can do somehow.
>>
>>40655018
> cis male

I think >>>/lgbt/ is more your speed, champ
>>
>>40655664
Just didn't want people thinking I'm an mtf.
>>
>>40655635
All a corset does is force your organs out of the space they are in. Your stomach, gall bladder and such are forced up into your ribcage, while your appendix, kidneys and intestines are forced down. Either way corsets dont do shit thats good for you.

Heres what does work; steel cable, about 1/4 inch. Wrap it around your waist a few times, making sure it overlaps. Then, find a lamppost on a bridge. Tie the ends of the cable around the lamppost.
Now, heres the part that most people get wrong; run at full speed, and vault off the fucking bridge.

Should sort all your problems out mate, best of luck.
>>
>>40655705
Fuck you.
Fuck ALL OF YOU.
I'm just here trying to look better for my bf.
He has awesome shoulders and a nice ass waist.
Everything is so fucked up, I found out something heartbreaking not even 30 minutes ago, after months of suspicion and tears and I'm just trying to get by.
Eat my ass dummies.
>>
>>40656309
As the guy above said, >>>/lgbt/ is the place for your blog.

If you want a smaller waist, lose fat. If you want wider hips, do ass to grass squats or lying side leg raises. Apart from that, you cant beat your genetics. I want to be 6'5; I never will be. Its a fact of life I have to accept. So, either find exercises that focus on the areas you want, or accept your genetics. Wear a corset all you please, your waist will look thinner and therefore your hips wider by comparison, but only by the action of literally squeezing all your guts out of that space, like squeezing the middle of a tube of toothpaste really hard: there isnt any less paste in the tube, theres just more crammed above and below where you squeeze.
>>
File: 1467639409320.jpg (6KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467639409320.jpg
6KB, 180x200px
>>40656309
>Eat my ass dummies.
Don't tempt me!
>>
>>40655705
Stomach is already in your rib cage retard
>>
>>40655018
Stop making up words
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.